The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Dream Crystal

Live Training, Lesson Two

It was 3PM. Sally was so grateful that the time had come for her next lesson. She’d been eagerly anticipating it all day. As soon as the voice on the phone began to speak, Sally could feel herself letting go. It felt so good to respond to the voice—all her worries and cares seemed to melt away. It was like floating ... no, more like flying, really. She felt so relaxed, so open, so completely focused on his voice. It was the most wonderful voice she’d ever heard. She wanted to do anything he suggested. In fact, she found herself hoping that he would have new suggestions for her, so she could follow them—it felt so good when she responded to his voice. He was telling her now about today’s lesson.

“Today, Sally, you’re going to learn obedience, that’s a lesson you’ve been wanting, haven’t you?”

For a moment, Sally felt doubts assailing her. Obedience? Did she want that? Did she really want a lesson in obedience? She had enjoyed the lessons so much until now—learning to relax; learning to focus on the light within the crystal and his lovely, lovely voice; learning to relax her mind, to open it to new thoughts, new ideas; learning to respond—all had been so easy, so pleasant. And the journeys! They were so thrilling—unexpected, yet totally engaging. But, obedience? Was that what she wanted?

As she asked herself this question, a vivid flash of memory—his voice giving her a phrase, “You enjoy accepting the thoughts I give you,” and her own voice answering, “I enjoy accepting the thoughts you give me.” It was true, she had enjoyed the new thoughts he’d given her. All his ideas had been so right for her—each word had held deep truth and meaning. Perhaps she should accept this new idea, even though it seemed contrary to all her old ideas? She knew she wanted a relaxed and open mind, and as this thought drifted past, she felt her pleasant dreaminess deepening. He did have such good ideas. She loved listening to him so much ... so very much. And she loved responding to him, she felt wonderful when she accepted his words and responded deeply.

Perhaps obedience was simply a next step? Perhaps it would feel as good as everything had so far? Perhaps she did want it? Perhaps so. And she knew that she wanted to please him. She could hear the satisfaction, the praise in his voice when she accepted his words, and she wanted that. She wanted him to be pleased with her. She felt her doubts fading; they seemed unimportant now. What was important was being open to his lessons, responding to him, making him proud of her.

“Yes, I’ve been wanting to learn obedience.”

“Good girl. Who are you learning to obey?”

“You. I’m learning to obey you.”

“How do you feel about learning to obey me?”

Again, a pang of doubt, but her earlier lessons were there to guide and to support her. He wanted her to learn obedience. She wanted the pleasure of his lesson, the pleasure of following his suggestions. He made her feel so good, so wonderful. Wasn’t it natural then to want to obey him? Wasn’t this simply a deeper form of responding, and what she really wanted? Wasn’t it? Wasn’t it what she really wanted? As these thoughts flashed through her mind, something within her shifted. She felt willing. Willing to accept his ideas. Willing to make his suggestions her own thoughts. Willing to want what he told her to want. And she did want it. She did. She wanted her lesson. Wanting it felt good now, natural, easy.

“I want to learn to obey you.”

“Good girl, Sally. Tell me what you’re wearing right now.”

“I’m naked.”

“Why are you naked, Sally?”

“I feel more responsive when I’m undressed.”

“Very, very good, Sally. You’re such a good girl. You feel deep pleasure when I praise you, don’t you?”

“Yes, I feel deep pleasure.” She did. She felt tingly all over, and that tingling deepened all over, moving into the core of her being when he spoke words of praise. She wanted to please him so much now. She wanted his praise. It felt so good. So good. So wonderful.

“You’re becoming aroused at the thought of obeying me, aren’t you?”

“Yes, I want to obey you. It arouses me.”

“Good girl. Obey me now, and cum for me.”

“Ohhhhhhhhhhhh. Yessssssssssssssss.” She couldn’t believe how strong the sensations were, and how quickly and easily she was responding. She wanted this so much. She needed it. The pleasure was so deep, so intense. She rode the waves, feeling her need and desire.

“Good girl. Stop cumming now, and feel your obedience deepen. How do you feel right now, Sally.”

“I feel obedient.”

“You enjoy feeling obedient, don’t you.”

“Yes, it feels wonderful.”

“The more deeply obedient you are, the more aroused you feel.”

“Yes, I’m so aroused.”

“You want to obey me, Sally.”

“Yes, I want to obey you.”

“You have a deep, deep desire to obey me.”

“Yes, I want to obey you so much.”

“Cum for me, Sally.”

“Ohhhhhhhhhhh”

“And stop. You feel more and more obedient, don’t you?”

“Yes, I feel so obedient.” She did. She felt completely obedient. She wanted to obey. It felt so good, so natural. She wanted to please him, to be praised by him, to be rewarded by him. Nothing else seemed to matter—just his words and following them.

“You’ll do anything I tell you, won’t you, Sally?”

“Yes, anything.”

“You want to do anything I tell you, don’t you, Sally?”

“Yes, so much.”

“You’re at my command, aren’t you, Sally?”

“Yes, I’m at your command.”

“Cum, Sally.”

“Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh”

“Stop. You are deeply and completely obedient, Sally.”

“Yes, I’m deeply and completely obedient.”

“You obey all my commands without question.”

“Yes, all your commands.”

“Each time you talk with me your obedience deepens.”

“Yes, deepens.”

“Cum, Sally.”

“Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh”

“Stop. You want to meet me in person, and be trained more deeply, don’t you, Sally?”

“Yes. Please let me meet you, so you can train me more deeply.” He knew what she wanted. It was like he could read her mind. His voice was so deep inside her, a part of her. It was so perfect, the way his voice and her thoughts mingled, blended, became one. She wanted to meet him. She wanted to be trained by him. She wanted him to take her deeper.

“Good girl. You’ll come to my home tomorrow at 3PM. 185 Arbor Way.”

“185 Arbor Way. 3PM. I will come.”

“You’ll wear sexy clothing, no underwear.”

“Sexy clothing, no underwear.

“Good girl. Hang up now, then awaken.”