The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Dream Crystal

Journey Two

“On our next journey, you’ll experience the sensual delight of immersion in the world of the crystal, and will explore the deep pleasure that is possible as you respond to the crystal and to my voice. Sensation and pleasure—those are the themes of this journey.

“Settle comfortably. Relax your body. Focus on your breathing as you feel your body let go. Watch the glow within the crystal as you focus and relax. Very focused ... very relaxed. Enjoy the feeling of a relaxed and open mind as follow my voice. You’re deeply relaxed now. Deeply focused. Your mind is open and ready to follow me.

“Now we’re going to begin our journey. Take my hand. Feel how warm and strong my fingers feel as you hold my hand. We’re walking on a forest path now. Feel the soft, deep layer of fallen leaves beneath your feet. Notice the clean smell of pine, the brisk fresh spring air, the chirping of birds in the trees. We’re walking slowly, giving you time to savor the sensations of this lovely forest. You see the sun shimmering through the leaves; in places, patches of sunlight fall on your skin, feeling beautifully warm. The shadows feel cool and pleasant. Notice the sensations as the warm sunlight and the cool shadows alternate. You’re enjoying this walk so much. Enjoying the touch of my warm, safe hand gently holding yours.

“We’re coming to an opening in the trees now, and a grassy meadow beyond. There are bright wildflowers in many colors scattered through the grass. We stroll into the meadow. There’s a large tree in the middle of the meadow, and a cool shady spot beneath it. When we reach the tree, I ask you to pick a spot, either in the shade or in the sunlight where we can rest. You indicate a spot, and I spread a large, thick, soft, down comforter on the grass. I motion to you, and we lie down together on the comforter.

“You feel my arms around you, holding you, warm and secure. You feel relaxed, open and just the slightest bit aroused as you feel my body lying against yours. Our lips touch, and we ever so lightly kiss. You can feel your lips tingling when our mouths separate. You turn your face away just a bit, and feel my warm breath on your cheek and the sound of my voice as I whisper your name. I stroke a fingertip along the line of your jaw. Notice how good it feels, how your body responds. You turn your face back towards me, and we kiss again. This time a longer, fuller kiss. You feel my lips, and yours part. You feel my tongue, warm and wet, stroking your lips, teasing your tongue. It feels so wonderful. You can feel your arousal building. Notice your breathing becoming quicker. You’re kissing me deeply now, enthusiastically. You’re feeling so sexy, so turned on.

“My hands feel so good as they stroke along your sides, over your back, down to your buttocks. They pull you closer and tighter, and you begin to squirm with pleasure. You feel my breathing coming faster now, and you lightly moan as we continue to kiss.

“You know that we’re all alone in this lovely meadow, and you feel a deep desire to shed your clothing, to feel yourself a part of nature, to show me your sexy body. You sit up, and begin to unbutton your blouse. You’re so aroused. You’re panting, and your body is tingling. You’ve worn no bra, and soon your blouse is off. Your breasts feel so good—free, open, the warm spring air flowing over them. Quickly you remove your skirt, and slide your panties off. You’re moist, your desire for my touch so strong. You lie back on the comforter, and watch my smile as I caress your body with my eyes. You feel so desirable, so sexy.

“You stretch your arms upward now, and pull me down to you. Again you kiss me, even more passionately, and as I begin to undress, your body moves slowly, sensuously in anticipation. With one hand you stroke your own nipples, marveling at how tight and full they feel, at how each movement causes a sharply pleasurable tingling to move through your body.

“When I’m naked, I press my body against yours. You pull me even tighter, feeling your breasts pressing against my chest, our bellies rubbing against each other, my hands gripping your body, and pulling your sex against mine. You are moving against me, rubbing your body against mine, wanting to feel me inside.

“I lower my head to your breast, and lightly suck a nipple into my mouth. It makes you gasp. You feel the tip of my tongue teasing the nipple, lightly circling it, stroking it. My teeth lightly nibble, and you press your breast more firmly into my face. The other nipple now, moistly caressing it, and then sucking it firmly and deeply into my mouth. As I do, I run a hand along the inside of your thighs. Feel your body quivering as it responds to my warm, strong touch.

“Your need is so strong now, so insistent. You’re running your hands up and down my back, moaning with desire. You begin to speak now, telling me that you can’t wait, that you want me. I roll you onto your back, and your legs open. Notice how wet and ready you are. You’re looking into my eyes, and seeing my desire. Your own eyes are filled with need; they plead with me.

“Now you feel me very, very slowly beginning to slide into you. You want this so much. You’re so deeply, deeply aroused. Your hips thrust upward now, trying to urge me into you, but I won’t be hurried. You feel me entering you so slowly ... so slowly. Your need is getting stronger and stronger. You put your hands on my buttocks to try to pull me in, but I’m stronger than you are, and you find your efforts fruitless. My lips are against yours, but lightly again, and when you try to press closer, I’m dancing just out of range ... teasing you ... fueling your desire.

“At last you feel me nestled deep inside you, but holding still, not yet moving. We’re kissing deeply now. You feel all the places our bodies touch—lips, chest, stomach, legs, my arms wrapped around you, my cock deep inside you. After a long, slow, almost-maddening time, I’m beginning to move. You feel me slide outwards slowly ... slowly ... now inwards ... slowly ... slowly. You feel me stroking you so very, very slowly. You’re so aware of the sensation as I slide in and out of you. Your breathing is getting faster, more ragged. Feel the pleasure building. Feel the pressure inside building. In ... and out ... in ... and out. Faster now ... your hips move to the rhythm. You wrap your legs around me, crossing your ankles.

“Smoothly, gently, gracefully, I roll over, maintaining contact. You unhook your ankles, and bend your knees. You’re on your knees now, your body above mine, my cock deep inside you. My hands cover your breasts. You feel my thumb and forefinger lightly pinching your nipples and stroking outward. After each stroke, positioning for another—lightly squeezing and pulling the nipples outward. Notice how I do this in rhythm with my deep thrusts into you. In ... squeeze ... pull ...out ... in ... squeeze ... pull ... out. Feel how stiff and tingly your nipples are. My hands move down to your waist and encircle it. I use my hands to guide your hips up and down. Feel how I control your rhythm. You want to move faster, but you can’t—my hands hold you in place and set the pace. Slowly ... up ... and down ... up ... and down. So smooth and even. Feel your body tensing now. You’re getting so close. You want to move faster. My hands guide you up and down, slowly increasing the pace, but you want to move even faster. You feel so sexy, so erotic. My hands are guiding you ... controlling you ... and that feels so sexy, so erotic. You love how I’m controlling your body.

“You want to cum now, but you know you’ll be unable to until my hands let you. I’m guiding you faster now. Up ... down ... up ... down. I raise my head, and catch your lower lip in my teeth, and gently nibble it. You hear me whisper not to cum until I tell you, and you know that you won’t. I’m in control now, and that makes you feel sexy ... so sexy. You want to cum now. You’re waiting ... feeling the sexual tension getting stronger ... feeling the pleasure growing ... and growing. You’re on the edge now ... waiting for my voice ... needing to cum ... waiting ... feeling the need ... as you wait.

“I’ve set the pace, and even with my hands off your hips, you keep that rhythm. My nails lightly score your back. A hand at the back of your head pulls you to me for a very deep, intense kiss. You naturally continue to move at the pace I’ve set for you. I break the kiss and look you in the eyes. You feel your gaze being held by mine. You look into my deep, dark eyes, and feel my sexual power, feel yourself responding to it. You feel so open and responsive ... sexy ... desirable ... ready to cum ... but waiting for me to release you.

“I whisper, “cum now,” and you do. Feel your body releasing now. Waves of pleasure. Over and over. So intense. So exciting. You cum ... and you cum ... and you cum. Wave after wave of sensation. Tingling ... the muscles tensing and releasing. You’re moaning ... crying ... so intense. Cumming over and over. An eternity of pleasure. You cum as long as you want ... as long as you can. When your climax is over, and you feel yourself begin to relax, press the button to continue. ...

“You feel satisfied and fulfilled now. Your body is so alive, tingling with pleasure. I ease you down onto the comforter, and you lie nestled in my arms, gazing up at the gently swaying leaves ... feeling the warm sun, the cool breeze ... the songs of the birds. Your breathing, your heartbeat quiets now. You feel deeply at peace ... quiet ... still. You close your eyes, and begin to drowse. You’re drifting off now. Drifting away.

“In a few moments our journey will be over. Each time you take this journey, notice how the experience becomes deeper, more vivid, more pleasurable. When you’re ready, you can return to your room, to where you’re sitting or lying, listening to my voice. You feel relaxed, peaceful. When you’re ready, open your eyes, turn off the tape, and enjoying thinking about the sensations and experiences of this journey with the Dream Crystal.”