The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Dream Crystal

Journey One

“There are many sorts of journeys possible with the crystal. On this first journey, you’ll experience the sensual delight of immersion in the world of the crystal, the physical sensations that are possible as you travel to new places. This journey will extend the lesson in imagination, engaging all your senses as your mind roams freely.

“ Let’s begin with your lessons. Let yourself release ... and relax. Focus on your breathing ... feel your body let go. This is becoming so easy ... so natural. Just the sound of my voice moves you through all your lessons, and you respond so quickly and deeply. Focus on my voice. Focus on the crystal. Relax and focus ... deeply focused. Deeply relaxed ... deeply focused ... deeper and deeper ... deeper and deeper. Your mind is relaxed and open. Enjoy the feeling of your relaxed and open mind. Your mind and body are deeply relaxed ... deeply relaxed ... deeply relaxed. So easy to follow my voice now. So pleasurable to respond, to follow my suggestions. Easy ... and natural ... only my voice now ... deeply focused ... following each thought ... each idea ... making them your own ... so nice ... so easy ... so perfect for you.

“We’re going to take a trip to a deserted desert island. Imagine the beach—the smooth white sand, the turquoise sea, the gentle soothing sound of the surf. You see palm trees gently swaying in the breeze. The sun is warm, relaxing. We’re all alone on this lovely beach. You’re wearing a swimsuit, and are thinking about how cool and inviting the sea looks.

“Let’s go into the water. Feel the waves lapping about your feet. The water is warm, soothing. Feel how the bubbles in the surf tickle your feet just a bit. As we wade into the water, feel it rising about your ankles ... now your calves ... now your thighs. The surf is very quiet, very still. The water is warm, and it caresses your skin. You feel safe and protected, knowing I’m with you, and you want to go in a bit deeper. Wade in a bit farther, and feel the water lapping at your stomach. How does it feel as the water rises just above your navel, and then dips below it, in the slow rhythm of the waves? Let’s go a bit further—as far as we’re going to go—and feel the water just cover the tops of your breasts. Feel the weight of the water as you wade through it, how it resists your movement. Notice the warm water moving over various parts of your body. Your legs, your buttocks, your stomach, your breasts. Wade back towards shore just a bit now, so that your breasts are no longer in the water. Feel how the air cools them, just a tiny bit chilly. Notice your nipples tightening and tingling just a bit. Slowly wade out of the water now ... and pick up the big fluffy towel on the shore. Use the towel to dry yourself, and feel how the fabric is slightly rough yet soft. Notice how the towel warms you. Rub your hair dry now. Become aware of how good it feels as you vigorously run the towel over your head.

“The sun feels so warm now, the rays heating your skin, making you glow. You realize that you need some suntan lotion. You’re all alone now, and decide you’d like to sun bathe. You pick up a bottle of suntan lotion, and squirt some into your hand. Feel how cool the lotion is. Begin to spread it on your body, stroking the cool lotion into your arms, your shoulders, your neck. Feel how soft and smooth your skin is. It feels so good as you rub yourself, spreading the lotion and working it into your skin.

“No one’s around, and you decide you’d like to tan all over. You remove the top of your swimsuit, and spread lotion over your breasts. It feels so good as you stroke them. Notice that your nipples feel tingly when your fingers brush over them. No one can see you, it’s fine to spend a bit longer on them. Go ahead and enjoy the sensations as you continue to rub your breasts. They feel so warm and full, don’t they? It feels so good as you caress them.

This is completely natural. You enjoy the sun, the warm air, the sound of the surf, your own touch. It’s so natural to enjoy yourself in such a setting. You’re all alone, and ready to experience pleasure in this beautiful spot. You can let go—let go completely, and give in to the sensations and the pleasure.

“You continue to spread lotion, rubbing it into your stomach—feel how warm and smooth your belly is. Enjoy the sensations as your hands travel over your body. Relaxing and sensual. You rub each of your feet, working the lotion between each toe, taking a moment to give your feet a massage. Feels good, doesn’t it? You rub up your legs now; the skin is so soft, so sensitive. There’s no hurry. Enjoy the sensations as you rub the lotion into your body.

“You’re all alone, and thinking about how it feels to have the sun warm your whole body—everywhere. You slip the bottom of your suit off, and feel the warm, gentle breeze stroking you. Go ahead, spread the lotion everywhere now. You can feel free to touch. You’re by yourself, and can be open and free to enjoy this time. Let your fingers explore. It feels so good. You feel warm and tingly. Such a lovely feeling. Your touch feels so good. So good. Feels so wonderful. So natural. You’re ready for this sweetly erotic interlude. Let that pleasurable tingling grow. Let your fingers explore. There’s no need to hold back. None at all. You feel light ... free ... tingly ... warm ... aroused ... smooth ... relaxed ... enjoying each sensation ... letting the pleasure fill you. So nice. So wonderful. You feel so sexy. Your hands feel so good as they caress ... stroke ... fondle. So perfect.

“You feel so open, so sensuous, so aroused. Your thoughts float as your hands caress. A beautiful lover ... being touched ... no natural ... it’s exactly what you want. Let yourself go. Let yourself go. You touch everywhere now. Stroking ... rubbing ... caressing ... feeling the tension building ... the excitement. This is just perfect. Just what you want ... what you need.

“You may continue as long as you wish now. As long as you need. Don’t hold back. Give in to this experience. Let yourself be open and free. Let yourself go. Give in to your release. When you’re finished, and your body is ready to relax again, press the button to continue. ...

“That felt so wonderful, didn’t it? Each journey will feel even more wonderful. You can let go, follow my voice, and learn to enjoy these journeys more and more. It’s time to return now. You’re back in your room, feeling relaxed and satisfied. Take a few moments to become deeply aware of how very much you enjoyed this journey, before opening your eyes and leaving the world of the Dream Crystal.