The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Dragon Tails

Chapter one

After nearly a week of hiking through the deep woods carrying a 40 pound pack and trying to follow faded scribblings on an ancient map, Nathaniel Borrows was convinced of two things. The first thing was that he was so ready for a double pepperoni pizza and the second was that Doctor Howard Andrews was absolutely nuts.

He stopped at the peak of a high hill and pulled his battered cowboy hat from his head. “Doctor, take a break! If your map is right, we are less than half a mile from the cave.” He wiped his brow with a handkerchief and squinted ahead comparing what he saw with what he remembered from the faded map. If the piece of parchment was anywhere near accurate, the deep valley below held a large cave and the mysterious something the old man was looking for was inside.

Andrews stopped a dozen paces ahead and nodded. His pudgy face was gray under his pith helmet and his clothes were covered in sweat. “Good, good! All of my decades of research are about to pay off.” He reached into his bag and pulled out the map again. “I paid $8,000 for this fifteen years ago. No small sum for a nontenured professor of archeology.”

“Well, since we are so damned close, maybe you can tell me exactly what you are looking for? I mean, who can I tell out here?”

Andrews reached into his pack again and pulled out an object wrapped in cloth. “What do you know about Dragons, Nathan?” He unwrapped the cloth revealing a thick metal object.

Nathaniel was descended from old Nordic stock so he immediately recognized it. The fading light of the sun glinted off the bronze ring. “That’s a Viking torque right?” The metal had dozens of tiny silver runes inscribed in it that almost seemed to move in the shifting shadows.

Andrews shook his head. “Its actually much older than the Norse culture. The man who sold it to me said that it was nearly 2000 years old and my own research indicates that it might actually be even older than that. This artifact was made sometime in the very distant past to control the most powerful creatures the world has ever known, Dragons.”

Borrows ran his fingers through his receding brown hair and shook his head. “Come on, Doctor. Dragons are a myth.”

“I can assure you that Dragons are real and this torque will allow someone who knows the proper incantations to control one of the beasts and make it a slave.” Andrew’s watery hazel eyes got distant behind his thick glasses. “Imagine what someone can do who has the power and wealth of a Dragon at his disposal. He could make himself one of the most powerful men on the planet. Maybe even rule it.”

The glint in the man’s eyes and the fervor in his voice only served to confirm that the man was out of his mind. Nathaniel was starting to wish he hadn’t been so willing to guide the man, but he’d paid in advance and paid well. “Well, Doc. We need to get going if we are going to make it to that cave before night fall.”

They spent the next two hours scrambling over loose rock and fallen logs. It was getting dark when they finally reached the bottom. Nathaniel was more than a little surprised when they found the cave shortly after that. He hadn’t really believed the map led to any place, but the opening was now in front of him. Andrews dropped his pack and raced inside. Nathaniel sighed and trotted after him with a flashlight.

The tunnel went into the hillside for about 30 feet before suddenly opening up into a massive cave. Nathaniel stopped and gaped. The dome shaped opening was brightly lit by massive flaming torches along the sides and the fires illuminated pile upon pile of precious metals and gemstones. A hundred king’s ransoms covered the room. “Unbelievable, there has to be billions of dollars worth of stuff here.”

Edward’s grinned maniacally and stepped forward. “Legend says that dragons live for thousands of years and gather wealth as they go. Some of my texts show that hoards are inherited so that some can be tens of thousands of years old.”

“Your research is impressively accurate.” A short Asian girl walked out from behind one of the stacks of gold. She was barely over 5 feet tall with long black hair and dark brown eyes. She was easily the most beautiful woman Nathaniel had ever seen. She was clad in a shimmering gi-like short robe that did nothing to hide her soft curves. “Too bad it only brought you to your death.”

Edwards stepped forward and brandished the torque in front of him. The girl gasped and backed up two steps. “Incorumas, Infernas, Encantus Mayos! By the Ancient Laws and by the Ancient Pacts agreed upon by our ancestors, I bind thee.” Nathaniel was amazed when the metal ring began to glow and the runes on its surface danced at high speed. A bolt of crimson lightning shot from the ring and hit the girl square in the chest. She screamed in what sounded like agony and collapsed to the floor on her knees.

He watched, still in shock as the doctor walked over to the kneeling girl and slipped the collar around her neck. “Oh I have such amazing plans for you, my slave. I will use all your wealth and power to get revenge on all the people that have mocked me all these years. Who knows, maybe even have you kill a few that really pissed me off. I...” His rant was interrupted when the girl’s hand shot out at lightning speed to wrap around his neck.

With amazing ease, she rose to her feet and lifted the man off of his with one hand. She smiled into his eyes as his face started turning a light blue. “You should have done more research, Human. You missed one very very important detail about using the circlet. Unfortunately for you, you won’t have a chance to correct your mistake.” She opened her mouth and flames erupted from it. Edwards barely had a chance to scream before the flames covered him.

The screams only ended when the last of the man’s flesh had been burned from his bones. The girl released her grip and let the blackened bones fall to the floor. She turned to face Nathaniel and smiled even wider, revealing razor sharp teeth. “You are next, human. If you pray to any gods, I suggest you take a moment.”

Nathaniel turned and started to run. The girl sprang into the air and covered the distance between the two of them in one leap. He was slammed to the floor by the force of the impact, but managed to roll enough to land facing her. The girl’s gorgeous face was now covered with tiny copper scales and her eyes were bright red and slitted like a snakes. Her perfectly manicured nails were now two inch long talons. She hissed at him and he saw his death in her eyes.

In desperation, he reached up and grabbed the still glowing torque around her neck to try and fend off the teeth heading for his neck. He was surprised when the glowing doubled in brightness. The girl jerked back and made a noise deep in her throat. To his panicked mind, it almost sounded like a groan of pleasure. Her eyes closed and her hands dropped to her side. He felt some indefinable “something” pass between the two of them. Time seemed to stand still.

Finally, the glow stopped. The girl slowly climbed to her feet and bowed before him. “Master, how can I serve you?”

It took Nathaniel a moment to realize that he wasn’t going to die. He slowly climbed to his feet and studied the girl. “I don’t understand. Why didn’t the collar work for Edwards?”

The girl actually looked like she shivered in pleasure when he asked her a question. “Dragons are powerful beasts and nearly impossible to control. We only have one real weakness and it is one that has drawn dragons since the dawn of time, virgins. The Circlet can activated by anyone, but only a virgin can complete the binding spell.”

Nathaniel actually blushed. Being a virgin at age 25 was his secret shame. Now apparently, it had saved his life. Who could have possibly known spending his teenage years 100 pound overweight and covered in pimples would turn out to be a good thing? “So you’re my slave now?”

The girl smiled and studied him with a look of absolute adoration. “Almost, Master. There is one last thing that must be done to complete the binding spell and make me yours forever.” She shrugged and the robe fell from her shoulders.

He felt his cock rise at what he saw. As near as he could tell, she was absolutely perfect. Her skin was flawless and her small breasts glistened with sweat. Tiny chocolate colored nipples capped them and they looked hard enough to cut glass. Her sex was capped with a small patch of black hair and her ass was the perfect bubble butt. The hair on her mound glistened from her arousal. She stepped forward and placed her hands on his chest. “I must claim your virginity to complete the binding spell.”

With an ease that amazed Nathaniel, she grasped the front of his pants and ripped them from his body like they were made from tissue paper instead of heavy denim. Her cute eyes glowed bright red when she saw that he wasn’t wearing underwear. Her left hand lashed out with the speed of a striking cobra and wrapped thin, surprisingly cool fingers around the shaft. :Oh my master, it is so large!”

Now Nathaniel had measured himself and knew for a fact that he was only slightly longer and thicker than average, but the girl acted as if he was the second coming of John Holmes. She worked her hand up and down his shaft a few times making him harder than he had ever been before. She gasped when several thick drops of pre-cum leaked from the tip. Still standing more than a foot away from him, her tongue zipped from her mouth and lapped at the salty liquid. Once the tip was clean, she curled the long, pink forked tongue around his cock head and started moving that in time with her hand.

This was all he could take. He groaned loud enough for people in the nearest settlement to hear him and came. Cum oozed out of his cock and spattered her hand and the floor. She whined with hunger and dropped to her knees. Nathaniel groaned again as she took his cock into her mouth and began sucking it clean. Her free hand reached down and started milking his balls, trying to get more out. Nathaniel felt like the only thing holding him up at this moment were her hands and tongue because he felt like he was going to pass out.

Once she had cleaned his cock, balls and legs, the girl dropped down to all fours and hungrily licked up all the cum drops on the floor. When every drop was gone, she stayed on all fours and turned her butt to him. “Now Master! Please take your slave! I burn with need for you!”

At this point, Nathaniel had reached the conclusion that he was either dreaming or nuts so he saw no point in resisting her pleas. He knelt down beside her and fitted his cock head to her extremely wet pussy and gave a little push. Her entrance closed around him in a cool, wet glove and they both moaned loudly. He grasped her hips tightly and started slowly moving his hips.

She shivered and gasped loudly. “Oh my master, your member is like a fire burning deep inside of me. Please, please fuck me!”

Nathaniel nodded and moved some more. The more he moved, the more she moaned and the harder she pushed back against him. After several minutes, she screeched loudly in obvious orgasm and Nathaniel was shocked to see a long pointed tail literally erupt from her spine. He was even more shocked when the tail wrapped itself around his waist tightly.

After what seemed like hours, Nathaniel felt his balls tighten again. He moaned as an orgasm even larger than his first one rolled over him. He grabbed the girl’s hips and jammed his cock as far as he could inside of her and came. She (literally) roared at the top of her lungs and convulsed like she wa having a seizure. At the same time, the torque around her neck glowed brilliant gold for a moment then faded away. Nathaniel collapsed on top of her and they both fell to the floor.

Some time later, he managed to roll off and look at her. She was looking at him in pure love nd smiling a smile that was only SLIGHTLY larger than a human could manage. She reached out with one hand and cupped his balls again. “So, Beloved Master. How soon can a human be ready again?”

Nathaniel moaned and wondered exactly what he had gotten himself into.