The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Dragon Spirals

(Ff, hypnosis)

Laurel from Busman’s Holiday by Wiseguy gets basic hypnotic training, using her dragon tattoo as an induction focus. Character filched with the creator’s permission!

Laurel looked at her dragon tattoo in the mirror as she thought about her vacation experience. The stage hypnotist at the adult resort in Puerto Rico had found Laurel one of the best members of his committee, and she shivered with pleasure as she remembered being hypnotized. The best part of her performance had been when Jack Trancer told her that her dragon gave her the power to hypnotize, and she put him under on stage. He had been very nice about making sure she was all right afterwards, and she recalled his saying that she had natural talent as a hypnotist and urging her to get training. Laurel was satisfied with being a paralegal, and had no desire to become a therapist, so she had not pursued the idea since coming home. Now one of her friends had been to the Hypnoticon convention, learning hypnosis for recreational use, and had promised to teach Laurel and be her practice partner.

Laurel pulled on her tank top and went to the door to let Shelley in. The friends hugged, then fixed drinks and settled down in the living room. “How was the convention?” Laurel asked.

“It was a blast!” Shelley smiled. “It was a busy three days; I learned a lot, and met lots of nice people. I’ve had a fantasy hypnosis fetish for years, and most of the people there shared it. It’s great to know that you’re not alone.”

“Did you hypnotize people?”

“At least a dozen! I still don’t know it all, but I have a lot more confidence now. I got hypnotized a lot too; that’s really nice when you can trust the people you’re with, so you can just relax and get into it.”

“That’s right, that one experience you had at college almost put you off hypnosis for fun, didn’t it?”

“It sure did! A frat boy at a party found me drunk enough to be relaxed, but still able to pay attention. He got me under, and talked me into putting on a strip show for his buddies. Then he suggested I have sex with him, and kept at me when I didn’t want to. He didn’t know as much as any of the people teaching at the convention, but he knew the reversal pattern: The more you try to say no to sex, the more you want to do it, until you find yourself saying yes and really enjoying it. Another girl who was watching was too timid to try to stop them, but she told me later he and three of his buddies had screwed me. I would have been really mad, except that it felt so amazingly good, and besides, even under those circumstances, I loved the feeling of being hypnotized. I always knew this had the potential to be a really fun hobby, and now I know enough to get started.”

“Cool! Are you ready to give me my first lesson?”

“Girlfriend, that’s what I’m here for!”

Laurel stretched out on the couch, and Shelley pulled up a chair next to her and took her hand. “You’ve had that one nice experience on stage, so you’re not really a hypnosis virgin,” she began. “Remember what it felt like as the stage hypnotist put you under? That feeling is coming over you again now, getting stronger and stronger as I count your fingers from ten to zero. Ten...nine...With each number, you relax more. Eight...seven...Just let your mind go blank, as your eyes fall closed, letting my words echo, and seeing them appear on a big screen. Six...five...You enjoy the peaceful floating sensation of deep trance returning. Four...three...My words are your thoughts, and it feels so good to let go and trust what my voice tells you. Three...two...one...zero.”

Shelley deepened Laurel further by having her count the steps as she walked down a wooden staircase to a private beach. There was nobody around, so Laurel stripped nude and lay down in the warm sand, becoming even more completely relaxed. Shelley’s voice became the whispering wind, and she felt warm pleasure as she listened.

“Four, feeling wide awake, rested, relaxed, and refreshed...five, all the way back right here right now, and let your eyes open whenever you’re ready.”

Laurel’s eyes opened, and she shared a smile with Shelley. “You’re good! That felt wonderful, and it really worked! Did you give me any post-hypnotic suggestions?”

“Maybe I did; let’s find out! For one thing, what are you wearing?”

“I seem to be bare as a radish! The last thing I remember was getting naked on that private beach and resting in the sand. Did I really undress?”

“You sure did! Do you have any desire to put your clothes back on?”

“No, I’d rather stay nude if you don’t mind.”

“No problem at all, Laurel! You’re even more gorgeous than I imagined, and I’m hoping you’ll put me under using your dragon tat as a focus.”

“Oh yeah, I’m really eager to hypnotize you. That’s a post-hyp, isn’t it?”

“That’s right, and feeling comfortable nude is another. Do you mind?”

“Not at all, dear. That’s something nice we may need to talk about later, but right now you’re becoming a hypnotized thrall of my dragon! Lie down on the couch, and follow my finger as I trace the dragon, making a spiral around my breast. You like hypnotic spirals, don’t you?”

“Yes...” Shelley murmured, fascinated by Laurel’s dragon.

“My dragon has a golden tail, just as I’m a golden woman. Follow the tail as my finger spirals around my breast, and count aloud from ten to zero as you feel the dragon’s mysterious power seizing control of you. The dragon is very strong, much too strong to resist, and you don’t want to resist. You want to surrender, and let dragon power flow through you.”

“Seven...six...five...” Shelley counted sleepily.

“Your body goes limp with delicious relaxation, and your eyes fall closed now...that’s right! You forget the rest of the numbers, and drift floating through the air. You remember that my dragon’s golden tail leads to a beautiful green body. You see and feel that powerful body underneath you, as you ride on the flying dragon. The dragon flies across a desert, every stroke of her wings taking you deeper. Then she spirals down toward a peaceful green oasis. She lands beside a clear pool in the center of the oasis, and you know that you are now deep in the Dragon Domain. You are safely protected by the dragon’s power, because you are now her thrall, one of her human pets. My words are your thoughts here, and you love to do as I say, because my voice is the voice of the dragon. Are you comfortable here, under the power of the dragon?”

“Yes...” Shelley whispered.

“You will return to the Dragon Domain eagerly, plunging into deep trance, whenever I say ‘Dragon Dive’! Each time you return, you will be more completely controlled by the dragon’s will. Even when you are awake, you obey the dragon’s commands promptly and perfectly, with a feeling of calm safety and pleasure. Each time you obey, you become more and more obedient to the dragon’s future commands. You look forward to serving and pleasing the dragon for a long time. Do you accept this reality?”

“Yes!” Shelley said.

“Good girl! In a moment your eyes will open, and you will be even more deeply enthralled. Open your eyes and go deeper...now! Stand up...that’s right...and take your clothes off. That’s good. It feels good to be nude when we are alone together. It’s very natural and relaxing, and you like to feel me looking at you. You like to look at me, too. Look at me now! You feel the flow of dragon power coming from me and flowing all through you. You like my smooth golden skin, my long black hair, my slanted eyes, my deep musical voice...everything about me says Mistress to you. You are beginning to understand the mysterious truth that I am the dragon, and you are my thrall. You know that this all makes perfect sense to you; it’s as if you have always known this, but today it all suddenly became clear to you. If you agree, say ‘Yes, Mistress.’”

“Yes, Mistress!” Shelley agreed.

“Let yourself become aware of any feelings of discomfort or discontent at being my thrall, which may still arise in some small parts of your body and mind. Take a moment to notice any such feelings, and tell me where they are!”

Shelley’s eyes went down to the right for several seconds, and then returned to her Mistress. “I don’t feel any conflict at all, Mistress. I feel like I’ve come home.”

“Wonderful! Know that you are becoming a perfect thrall, and that your Mistress is very pleased with you. In a moment, you will return to waking consciousness, but your unconscious mind loves knowing that it is always part of the Dragon Domain. When I count to five, you will be wide awake, rested, relaxed, and refreshed, and very happy to be my thrall. As soon as I count five, you will hug me, kiss me, and caress my tits, knowing that you are pleasing the Dragon by doing so. Ready?”

“Yes, Mistress!”

“One...two...coming up now...three...four...all the way back into your new world...five!”

Shelley looked dazed for a moment, then grinned lustfully and hugged, kissed, and fondled Laurel as she had been commanded to.

“I didn’t know I was going to take it that far, Shelley, but I really wanted to!” Laurel said, her hands stroking Shelley’s back. “If any of that is a problem for you, I can change it or take it out.”

“Silly Mistress!” Shelley said. “I’ve always been attracted to you, and during the convention I became aware of how much I want to be your submissive girlfriend. You just enthralled me because I gave you a post-hyp to do just that! And you did it so well...I think this must have been a fantasy for you, too.”

“I’ve always been attracted too. I didn’t push it, because I thought I was much more into women than you were, and I didn’t want to risk our friendship. Such a sneaky submissive, topping from the bottom! Girl, it’s a good thing I love you!”

“Oh, I love you too, Mistress!”

“Come into the bedroom and let’s start enjoying each other more. The Dragon commands this! You can only obey...”

“Yes, Mistress!”

Laurel and Shelley discussed their situation more calmly the next morning. Laurel found that she had to be careful not to indicate a preference until she knew what Shelley wanted, because Shelley obeyed fanatically, instantly dropping her own desires to adopt Laurel’s. Shelley’s roommate situation was in the process of breaking up; she eagerly accepted the suggestion that she should move in with Laurel as a live-in servant. She wanted to turn over her paycheck to her Mistress, but Laurel would only accept an equal percentage of both their paychecks into a household account. Shelley agreed that they were both still bisexual, open to having adventures with men, but always returning to their safe and comfortable home base of a primary relationship. “Mind you, Mistress, I may never sleep with anybody else unless you command me to!” Shelley protested.

“I will, and you will!”

“Yes, Mistress.”

Shelley enjoyed cleaning their apartment and cooking dinner wearing just an apron. After some wheedling, Laurel allowed her to serve at parties in a kinky French maid costume. Shelley spent fifteen minutes a day staring into a spiral on her laptop in a deep trance, repeating mantras Laurel gave her to keep her securely enthralled and happy about it. At Laurel’s stern command, she brought out any rebellious thoughts she noticed, or any feelings of discomfort she experienced, and Laurel then either changed Shelley’s programming to remove the problem, or smoothed out the feeling and taught Shelley to accept and enjoy whatever had previously bothered her.

When they had been together for a few months, an old college friend of Shelley came over for a party, and challenged the validity of her new relationship. “You used to be a feminist, Shell! Now you’re just a dyke; it’s not the same thing.”

“I think the core truth of feminism is that every woman should be true to her own nature,” Shelley replied, “and I’m quite happy under the Dragon’s wing.”

The End