The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Dragon Influence

(Ff,Fm, Mm, hypnosis)

Copyright © 2008 by . The ideas about non-hypnotic methods of influence and persuasion were derived from Dr. Robert Cialdini’s excellent book on that subject. This story was written for the EMCSA; ask me before posting it anywhere else, but any nonprofit use will normally be OK.

(This story recycles characters from my other stories; for the two people who wanted to know what happened next with the Fearsome Foursome in Barbara Becomes Bi, here are Xiang and Barbara a couple of years later. If the bit of Mm squicks you, it’s mostly in Chapter 10.)

We’ve seen stories about businesses owned by a Mistress who also owns her employees. But what happens when relationship problems cause trouble for the business? Then it’s time for a consulting HypnoDomme!

Chapter 1: Who Killed Kenny?

The detective slipped her recorder into her briefcase. She looked around at the four men and four women in the Red Dragon company conference room, making a last check of their body language. They were tense, grieving, angry and fearful, but she still saw no guilt, no smug “I’ve got a secret!” Her expression remained cool and unreadable, but for the first time in two hours her voice warmed. “Thanks, people,” she said. “You’ve been very helpful; we’re through here, and you’re all free to go. At least as far as we’re concerned!” she added hastily, noticing the shocked expressions on the faces of the employees at the idea of being free to leave.

The detective smiled wryly to herself as she walked down the hall to the President’s office. She heard a rising buzz of conversation from the people in the conference room, but she did not try to eavesdrop. The door of the office was open; the President was alone except for the cat on her lap, staring into space and stroking the cat. She nodded to the detective and gestured to the visitor’s chair. The police officer closed the door and sat down.

“I’m closing the investigation,” she said. “Kenny’s suicide was just what it looked like, so I’ll get my team out of your hair.”

“How are my people doing?” the President asked.

“Still shocked and scared,” the detective replied. “They’ll need some reassurance to get over this. How about you, Ms. Meng?”

The voluptuous Chinese woman behind the big desk looked curiously at her visitor. She saw a tall, slim Caucasian with a pale complexion and a hard face. The detective’s hair was long and black, like her own, and there was something else about her that seemed familiar. “Do you think you would understand what I’m going through?” she challenged.

“I’ve never had a power exchange go this wrong, but I know it can happen,” the detective answered. “This conversation is off the clock and off the record; you certainly don’t have to talk to me about your feelings. I do know about being the Domme and always having to be strong and certain, even when you’re crying inside. Just to clear the air, last weekend my new girlfriend cleaned my apartment for me, wearing nothing but her collar.”

“I wondered if you were that way!” the President exclaimed. “Maybe you could understand; I truly would like to discuss what went wrong with another Domme, if you’re willing to listen.”

“Hey, I’m Greek, acting like Sappho is a tradition!” the detective joked. “Although my cousin the bishop doesn’t agree with that theory. I’d be glad to listen. I’m Lydia, by the way; nobody can remember Lieutenant Mavrokordates!”

“I go by Jo; Meng Joh-Ming is short, but it still confuses people. And my people here never even think of me as anything but the Dragon Lady.”

“An old cartoon fan!” Lydia gave Jo a frankly admiring look, which was returned with smoldering intensity. “Charming Joh-Ming?” she suggested.

“Lovely Lydia!” The two women chuckled contentedly, knowing that a future erotic possibility had been agreed to.

“As I understand it, your people both work here and live here. I got the impression that they are trained not to leave the building without permission, is that right?” Lydia suggested.

“Yes, it is,” Jo agreed. “They’re also only allowed to speak to me when spoken to, unless I tell them to speak freely, and I don’t permit any unregulated social contacts outside my world. As I sat in here, wondering where I went wrong in training Kenny, I was thinking that he might have felt cut off from his support systems. He was a friendly guy, and very close to his family, which is unusual among my slaves.”

“How often did you allow him to talk about how he was feeling?”

“Once a week, for ten or twenty minutes. That’s usually enough. I was worried about how depressed he seemed to get sometimes, but I had thought he was finally cheering up last week. That’s when he decided to do it, wasn’t it?”

“Probably. So he couldn’t talk about his problems, and he couldn’t leave the situation. For somebody tough enough to make a good slave, that much pressure would make him bend, accepting and internalizing your rules even if he didn’t like them at first. A weaker person who was a rebel would have confronted you without permission, or just run off. But Kenny was a good boy.”

Jo dabbed angrily at her tears. “Yes, he was,” she said hoarsely. “I’m sick at the waste of his potential. Not only as my slave; if he couldn’t stand what I was making him do, he should have asked to be released, and I should have seen how much trouble he was having. How can I make sure nothing like this ever happens again?”

“I can only suggest the rule we make our submissives tattoo on the inside of their eyelids: Communicate! Maybe you just need more ways for a troubled slave to call a time out safeword. Or maybe your training and control systems could be improved. I’ll keep an ear open, since I don’t know whom to refer you to; I think you might need a very special sort of business consultant.”

Jo looked thoughtful. “My niece the new graduate is coming to visit this weekend, and her favorite professor does consulting. Apparently she’s a lesbian into power exchange, so she might take my little empire in her stride. I’ll talk it over with Xiang, and think about the other possibilities. I don’t think a regular consulting firm would do!”

Lydia snickered. “It’s a Woman of Power thing, they just wouldn’t understand!”

Chapter 2: Finding New Paths to Power

Xiang returned to her aunt’s office to report on her conversations with the employees. “Did my people tell you what you wanted to know?” Jo asked.

“How could they not? You told them to!” The young Domme shared a smile with the older one. “I’m not sure I understand how you motivate them, though. The only experience I have to go on is my own three wives over the past few years, and our husbands for one year, and I have no wish to criticize my elders, but these slaves seem unhappy.”

“I like my slaves, or I wouldn’t collar them, but as long as they obey, I don’t really care if they’re happy about it,” Jo replied. “I rely on behaviorist conditioning methods, especially punishing any disobedience or resistance. I reward obedience sometimes, but only when I feel like it. If they’re really submissive, obedience is its own reward, and besides, it’s all about me!”

Xiang’s eyes widened. “Auntie Meng, you are such an extremist!”

“How would you do it differently, young one? I told you why I need to change something, so feel free to play the expert with me.”

“I will leave the expert role for Dr. Aligniani if you decide to ask her advice,” Xiang said. “I will provide only the blinding glimpse of the obvious! What do you want here? Your mission statement for the company is good, but what are your personal goals as a Domme?”

“Hmmm...It gratifies my ego when people submit to me and obey me. I get a special thrill out of overcoming their wills, making them do as I say when they don’t want to. I like having my slaves sexually available on command, and I like devoted personal service. Other than that, it’s business. I have a crew of people skilled enough to do high-level software support, I pay them half the going rate, and I’m willing to invest in expensive training courses because I know that they can’t quit unless I let them go!”

“I wonder if you might get more of what you want by exploring their wants, and sometimes gratifying them. Would it work for you if they surrendered their wills to you, and obeyed without a struggle because that’s who they are? And would you mind teaching your slaves that obedience feels good?”

“That’s a good point, Xiang. I know Dommes who are far-out sadists; for them, the whole kick is crushing continual rebellion. There are some slaves masochistic enough to need that, but I don’t care for them, because I’m not that kind of Domme. To each their own; it gets ugly when a slave who doesn’t want to suffer tries to serve a dominant that needs to inflict suffering. I knew a Gaylord who got killed by one of his boys a few years ago, and after hearing about what their relationship had been like, I thought he had it coming. I like a good power struggle in the training process, to make sure all the slave’s limits and objections are out on the table and can be dealt with. After that, I want a slave of mine to stay tamed. So you think conditioning with pleasure and reward is more effective?”

“I know it is from my own experience. My wife Barbara and I are both Dommes, and we switch with each other on a weekly basis. During my slave time, like last week, she rules me absolutely, and I love it. Learning that obedience is pleasure is one important method of training. For two others, I refer you to my expert, the person I learned all this from. First, social influence techniques rely on hardwired human nature; until we look into that, we do not know how many of our present beliefs and self-image identity statements were deliberately installed by others. A Domme who can use those techniques can edit what her people think about who they are and what life is supposed to be like. Second, hypnosis allows detailed control of habits of thought, feeling, speech, and action. Being the hypnotist can be a very dominant role, changing the other person’s reality like a goddess. It fits with making slavery more fun, also. I obey post-hypnotic commands frequently, and it is the most fun I have out of bed! When Barbara hypnotizes me, or when I hypnotize her or our slaves, it feels like having sex, only mind to mind! I think you would be so good at it, too.”

“Sounds like there’s a lot of good stuff to learn there. Give me your favorite professor’s number, and I’ll see if we can set up a consulting visit.”

Chapter 3: Healing a Sick Dragon

Dr. Patricia Aligniani reviewed her notes as she waited for the President to return from a sales call. She heard the outer door open, and quickly knew that her client was back. One of the staffers had been coming down the hall, and Jo told him brusquely, “Bring tea for me and my guest!”

“At once, Dragon Lady!” he replied, bowing and scurrying off to the kitchen.

“Pat, do you have some starting places for me?” Jo asked as she sat down at her desk.

“I think so. How did the call go?”

“As I expected, one of my lovable competitors had already spread the word that Red Dragon is having some kind of employee trouble. I reassured them, but I wasn’t sure yet I was telling the truth, and I’m afraid it showed. If this contract happens, it could keep five more people busy. That’s really another issue, behind the one about how I train and govern my slaves. Recruiting submissive people for a live-in lifestyle position is surprisingly easy, but I feel exhausted just thinking about breaking five new slaves at the same time. Even after the new people are under control, I don’t know if I could dominate many more than a dozen people, and even that is pushing it. If I improve the quality of my domination, won’t I have to give each slave more time? And what will that do to my span of control?”

“That’s my most basic recommendation. Slavery doesn’t have to be one size fits all. That’s the way you have been training your crew, and I can understand that you feel like you’re running short of time and energy. If everybody has to be ready to serve you in any way you require, you’ve probably needed to expand the limits of each slave you have now, right?”

“I sure have, and everybody has something that seems easy to some of the others, but for them it’s a terrible struggle to submit. You mean I should let them say no?”

“As long as enough of them say yes for each category of service. You can get more and better help more easily by accepting limited submission and obedience from more people. You can have minimum standards that everybody has to meet, and an elite few can be guided into total slavery, only if their behavior shows you congruently that they want that. You’ll expend less energy shaping and guiding each slave, because you’ll be basically taking advantage of them as they are, with just a few changes for each one. And you’ll get better service from happier slaves, because they’ll be spending almost all their time doing stuff they are each willing to do.”

“That seems so permissive! But I guess I don’t care what anybody else puts on my Domme Report Card. Being a Domme is all about my pleasure and comfort, and my business success. If I get more of those goals by exacting less unwilling obedience from each slave, that’s the way to go. Anything else?”

“The obvious way to deal with the span of control issue is to delegate. Some of your people are emotionally unable to switch, so they’ll need to remain just worker bees. Others can surrender deeply to you, and dominate others under your authority. You can group people with similar limits under one team leader, so that they have the support of their own micro society and can see each other following the same rules. The team leaders can form a similar support group, following a common rule of life with minor personal variations. I would find it pleasing if all the team leaders were female, but I must admit I don’t do it that way in my own side business. Even where I live, I’ve had occasion to thank the Goddess for obedient gay men, and here in San Francisco, I imagine you couldn’t do without them!”

“That’s certainly true! Three of my four boys are primarily gay, and the other one was bi-curious enough that he didn’t put up much of a fight when I converted him. I think that was where I got in trouble with Kenny; he was a straight guy who wasn’t interested in changing his luck. When I insisted, he finally obeyed me because he had to, but I haven’t had such resistance since I demanded that the one hard core lesbian among my four girls have sex with the boys. Cynthia finally got used to the idea, after I conceded that she didn’t have to enjoy it, and that misled me into thinking that Kenny would give in eventually. Instead he escaped in a way I really hadn’t been expecting...excuse me, I thought I was getting over this.”

“Go ahead and cry, Jo; your inner mind gets to decide how much grief is enough. That’s really harsh domination! I’ve done a fair amount of changing sexual orientation, with good success as Xiang may have told you...”

“She said her training group of ten women were all set free from obligate heterosexuality! She was always my favorite niece, and I feel so much closer to her now that she isn’t straight anymore. But they were all volunteers, is that the difference?”

“Yes, and I started with fifteen who thought they were interested. When they felt themselves starting to change, five backed out, and I didn’t insist. I get a kick out of doing this, but I gently twist people, I don’t hit them with a brick! Sexual orientation is a basic identity-level belief; to change it, you have to change who the person is. The minimum level of willingness I would insist on would be ‘I don’t want to do that, Mistress. If you can make me want to, I’m willing to, but that’s impossible, of course!’ I’ve surprised a couple of people like that!”

“I’d love to have you rework my two girls who are still basically straight. They sleep with me and each other when I tell them to, but they have no enthusiasm for it. I’d like this chore to become a reward!”

“Will do! And any female team leaders you collar should dream of sex with you as a performance bonus, right?”

“I like your thinking! I have a notion where I might find attractive and charismatic female team leaders, and most of them would need reorientation. My relatives in the Philippines have told me about the Help Wanted ads there demanding ‘pleasing personality’, meaning ‘sleeps with the boss.’ I’d have to let them know up front that the boss is a woman; won’t they be surprised when they find themselves looking forward to it! And I think I like the idea of putting my gay males under a woman, if we can work that out.”

“Probably we can; three key employees of my side business are gay, or were, and they all seem to be thrilled to be under my power.”

“I can understand that, Pat! I heard about how one of them turned bi at your command, to marry a lesbian girlfriend of yours whom you also turned bi at her own request. If your gentle twisting can do that, it can make the changes we need here.”

“I think so too. So the basic new management model is this: the Dragon Lady reigns supreme, her five to ten female team leaders are her direct slaves and each dominates five to ten worker bees, who may be male, female, or mixed. Once you get going with that system, it might take you up to fifty people. If you want to go farther, we can take another look after you get to that level.”

“Will you keep coming back to do the training?”

“As needed, but I think you will get the hang of it pretty quickly, and one or two of your team leader girls will probably turn out to be good trainers as well. Won’t it be nice to have a bigger business and more free time?”

“Wonderful! I’ll look forward to watching you do the first training group. I’m as curious as a virgin at an orgy how this is going to work! Would you like to start with my present crew?”

“I think I might need to do them separately from your new hires; they’re further along in some ways, while in others they will be a lot tougher than naive subjects. I can spend a week here starting two weeks from now, is that too soon?”

“That’s perfect. I’ll bug cousin Choy Mu in Cebu City for advice about how to hire outgoing pretty young Pinays for an ‘unusual’ job in America. I understand the working visa hassle might require several months of lead time, so I’ll probably get about five of them to start, and they will be the second training class. I’ll start them off as entry-level support people, then graduate them to team leader as I need more teams.”

“Sounds like you’re getting a handle on it!”

“Thanks, Pat; turning this business around will be a lot of work, but now I know what to do.”

Chapter 4: Feedback for the Future

Pat looked around the conference table at the assembled slaves. “That’s what I’m proposing to the Dragon Lady as a new arrangement for how you will serve her. What are your reactions? What I most want to hear are your prompt spontaneous feelings, even if you don’t think your owner would like them. I may change the new rules, or I may change your feelings. I can do both better if I know precisely what I’m dealing with.”

Cynthia was the first to speak up. “This would be a great improvement for me if I don’t have to service males anymore. Nothing personal, guys, I like all my fellow slaves, but I’m a lesbian, and acting like I’m not is shudderingly humiliating for me. I can only put up with it because I also have a deep need to submit, and the Dragon Lady is the most powerful Domme I’ve ever met. Serving her is so satisfying I almost don’t care what I’m doing. If she mostly makes me do things I don’t really mind, I will be a happy slave. Serving a new female team leader I’ve never met because the Dragon Lady says so is actually getting into fantasy territory for me! I don’t know how I will take to hypnosis, but I’m willing to cooperate and find out.”

“Excellent! Who’s next?”

Michael said, “I have a silly feeling that this improvement in our terms of servitude is unfair to those of us who suffered under the old rules. I love it that I’ll mostly be doing things that are OK with me, yet I feel cheated that the new people joining the company after this will never have to go through what we did. Rationally, we have all needed to learn and grow in this relationship, and it makes sense that our Domme also has the right to improve how she sustains her role, but I thought I should bring that feeling out.”

“Thank you, dear boy, that was just the sort of thing I need to know!”

“I’m really excited about the hypnosis,” said Roberta. “I don’t hate having sex with other women, but I’ve never been able to get into it. I’d love to be able to obey the Dragon Lady better in that way.”

“Good girl!”

Jason said, “I know how Cynthia feels, because I’d never had sex with a woman before the Dragon Lady made me and Cynthia go at it. I like you too, Cyn, and I felt for your humiliation; I hope you knew I was just as helpless as you were. More so, because the Dragon Lady made me come, and I was astonished that was possible. Sex with Kenny was mortifying, too, because he was a handsome dude who obviously hated it. I’m willing to be turned bi under hypnosis, and I’ll call it an improvement as long as I only have to do sex with partners who don’t mind it.”

“You’ll go bi and like it, and so will your partners, I’m sure! Who else?”

Bert said, “I agree with Jason from the opposite valence. I’d always been bi-curious, and never had sex with a male before the Dragon Lady collared me. Now I accept it and rather enjoy it. Life will be better if all my partners are willing, and I would like to be with a woman from time to time!”

Janice chimed in, “I always wished the Dragon Lady would let me sleep with you, Bert, but she only wanted her girls to have sex with each other plus the gay male slaves. I must admit I got a sneaky thrill out of having a partner who wouldn’t have chosen a female and was being dominated, just as I was. It will be nicer to have somebody who is into women, and getting it on with me because the Dragon Lady told us to. I was more receptive than Roberta; once I had to have sex with women, I found out that I kind of enjoy it,”

“Good! You’ll soon be enjoying it a lot more.”

Bruce responded, “I felt like Janice from the other direction. I wasn’t really into women, but being compelled to have sex with one was actually thrilling in a submissive way. I wouldn’t mind building on that.”

“You will! Emily?”

“I’m looking forward to being in a more consensual environment. I’m closer friends with the other slaves here than I’ve ever been with anybody, and those relationships can only improve when our limits are respected in having relations.”

“Very true! I notice I’m not hearing anything about the work environment; no complaints?”

The slaves looked at each other and laughed. Michael acted as their spokesman: “Most of us have experience in other phone support environments, and this is actually one of the best places to work we know of! Even on days when the Dragon Lady was pounding me into doing things I really didn’t want to do, I would have had to admit I like being here. We get paid less here, but that’s part of the power exchange, and the Dragon Lady made it very clear before taking us into her service.”

“I’m glad you accept that; soon you will learn to gain erotic pleasure from it! Does anybody have any fears or problems about the hypnotic training? Speak up now, and the only silly question is the one you had and didn’t ask!”

“That printed explanation you handed out was very clear, Mistress Pat,” Cynthia said. “I think we’re all looking forward to this form of mental submission!”

“Excellent! I’ll do a short group trance now. Then I’ll have individual sessions with each of you, and make MP3s for you to listen to each day. My assistants Xiang and Barbara will be here in a couple of days; they will also work with each of you personally, and you will listen and obey just as you will with me.”

Jason sighed with pleasure. “Thanks, Mistress Pat, we love being talked to that way!”

“Take a restroom break, get a drink of water, and otherwise get comfortable,” Pat instructed. “I’ll start your trance in a few minutes.”

Chapter 5: New Thoughts for Old Slaves

“Look around at all the other slaves,” Pat began. “Continue to be aware of them as you go deep inside, because they are going with you, and you can feel their support as they experience the same learning and make similar changes. Just as you all wear those spiffy Star Trek style company uniforms, you will all be influenced by the same thoughts and feelings, making you even more docile and pliable for the Dragon Lady. Be aware of any little knots of stress and tension in your body as you take a deep breath in through your nose, hold it for a moment, and then let the breath carry away all the stress and tension as you blow it out. As you continue to breathe normally, the breath will continue to relax you. Let your relaxing eyelids fall closed, either all at once or a bit at a time, and let your mind go blank. Focus your attention on my words, and let any other thoughts just zip through your mind and away. You might let my words echo in your empty mind, or even repeat them to yourself, remembering how you feel as you say something to yourself that you feel sure is true. Imagine a fluffy red cloud high in the sky above you, and imagine that you are floating up to that cloud as I count from ten to zero. With every number, you become more completely open to the Dragon Lady’s control, leaving all old thoughts of rebellion, resentment, and resistance far below and far behind. Ten...nine...feeling light and free as you surrender more and more completely...eight...seven...feeling the Dragon Lady’s will all around you. Six, and noticing a pleasant tingle as her will flows all the way through you. Five, and knowing that the Dragon Lady accepts your surrender, and that your purpose is her pleasure and comfort. Four...three...coming into the cloud of the Dragon Lady’s will, and knowing that you are completely subject to her as long as she wants you to be, and that she will claim your subjection as long as you continue to serve her and please her. Two...one...feeling yourself as one obedient unit of the Dragon Lady’s team of slaves, having a sharp and clear mind of your own, and absolutely no will but hers. Zero, and there is nothing left but surrender and obedience, and it feels so good!”

“You know that obedience is pleasure, and you will receive reinforcement of this truth in the days to come. You know that pleasure is obedience, and every time you enjoy sex with your fellow slaves, that pleasure makes you even more completely obedient. You find yourself becoming even more receptive and suggestible to each others’ sexual requests, because you want to enjoy the pleasure, and you want to feel the obedience. You feel an increasing attraction to all your fellow slaves, even the ones you did not know you were attracted to, because you are all Slaves of the Dragon. You all help each other to serve efficiently and to obey completely. Every sex act with another slave binds you more closely together with all the other slaves, enjoying the feeling of being part of an Us, like a hive of bees where the queen bee makes the decisions and all the other bees trust and follow. Only one thing could be better than slave sex, and that is sex under the direct control of the Dragon Lady, doing only and exactly what she wants.”

“You are proud to have been one of the early Slaves of the Dragon, helping the Dragon Lady start your new society and build her company. Soon you will each wear a special emblem to mark this special contribution to your owner. New slaves will also wear an emblem showing that the Dragon Lady owns them, and you will share friendly comradeship with them also, but they and you will know that you are all special slaves.”

“You know that your rate of pay as slaves in submission to your owner is about half the going rate outside. Every time you get your paycheck, you will notice the difference, and feel the joy of surrender to the Dragon Lady. By taking half the pay of each slave, the Dragon Lady is screwing you! You feel intense erotic pleasure as you think of how she is exploiting you. Eventually, you will meet every payday to enjoy this feeling together, and reinforce each other’s excitement at economic submission to your owner.”

“During the working day, you feel a relaxed floating awareness that makes it very easy to concentrate on your work, and remember everything you have learned in training. You enjoy helping the clients, and helping each other solve problems. You like being patient with upset people, guiding them to a clear statement of the problem, researching and discussing how to reproduce the error and fix it, and having the users apply your fix successfully and move right on with their business, not giving you another thought. You don’t have to tell the users this, but that feels like having mental sex with them in a submissive role, and every time that happens, you will eagerly look forward to having physical sex with one or more of your fellow slaves.”

“I will give each of you individual instruction, and make MP3s for you all to listen to. You find it easy and pleasant to accept my teaching, and the teaching my assistants Xiang and Barbara will provide. When your new team leaders take over the training role, you will again find it easy and pleasant to open your mind to them and let their words become your thoughts.”

“As I count from one to five, your awareness will return to the present place and time, but part of your inner mind is always floating in a cloud of the Dragon Lady’s power. One...feeling relaxed, rested, and refreshed; two...coming back into your new world; three...aware of the seat under you, and the room around you, and the other slaves also awakening; four...beginning to stir and move around a little; and five! All the way awake, right here right now! Let your eyes open as they are ready, and let yourself smile to know that you have deepened your surrender to the Dragon Lady.”

The smiling slaves thanked Pat for dominating them, and put their names on a signup sheet for individual hypnosis sessions over the next two days.

Chapter 6: Dream Girls for the Dragon

Several months later, Pat interviewed the five new employees and future supervisors who had just arrived from the Philippines. All five turned out to be fluent in English, which makes hypnosis done in English much more effective. All were completely receptive to the Dragon Lady’s authority. Vangie was the most assertive of the group; she explained, “Our people have gotten used to fitting ourselves into a way of life prescribed for us by outsiders, and making the best of it, adapting it to our own way of doing things. First we were part of the Chinese area of influence, then we were ruled by the Spaniards or the Muslim Indonesians, then by the Americans. As a Chinese American, the Dragon Lady feels natural to us as an authority figure. None of us have any real problem with becoming her sex toys; of course not all bosses demand this in our country, but enough do that it is not surprising. May I tell our trainer our secrets? She needs to know them!”

The other beautiful young women giggled and agreed, so Vangie went on, “We spent several days together bonding and exchanging gossip before coming over, so I know that Concha and Maria are bisexual already; in fact, they are girlfriends! Last year I got tired of being a secretary and became a bargirl, which I had better tell you before all my new friends blurt it out, and I soon discovered that I am very much into women. Ningning and Susan have never had an experience yet, but they are open to the idea, so they will soon catch up. We are actually a little more intimidated by the technical material we will have to learn for our jobs, but we have confidence in the Dragon Lady’s training methods. We have all agreed to become hypnotized slaves; that is scary, but exciting! What should we do first, Mistress Pat?”

Pat explained how the hypnosis would work, and answered questions. Then she did a group session for the girls, and scheduled their first individual sessions. She reported to Jo, “All of them were quite cooperative, and good subjects. Susan in particular is a natural somnambulist; after one session, she’s already a Slave of the Dragon. They are a charming bunch of girls, and rather bright; I think they will meet your needs, both professionally and socially. And in terms of looks and sex appeal...”

“I’ve already met them, so I know,” Jo grinned. “My cousin did me proud. Yowza, babe-a-licious!”

“Nice to have a client who focuses on the important issue!”

“Oh, go on; I watched you hypnotizing them. You kept up the serious professional thing until they were under, but then you were practically drooling!”

Pat dealt with whatever minor objections to their new status the future team leaders came up with, and taught them comfort and enjoyment with their surrender to the Dragon Lady. Acceptance of slave sex was also easy for most of them; Pat actually spent more time teaching them to look forward to being supervisors. They asked the Dragon Lady to allow them to call their team the Dragon Girls, a privilege which she granted.

The ongoing conditioning process for the Dragon Girls used sexual pleasure as a reward for willing submission. Jo told Pat, “I really picked the right consultant for my special circumstances. Not everybody would use a double-headed dildo as an employee training device!” The two Dommes proudly watched Susan and Ningning rocking back and forth in a trance, repeating mantras to each other interspersed with gasps and moans of pleasure. “Obedience is pleasure, and pleasure is obedience,” they chanted. “The Dragon Lady commands, and we obey. We obey swiftly and sweetly.”

“Those are the two who were straight last week, right?” Jo asked.

“That’s right, but no longer relevant,” Pat replied. “They could remember that with an effort, but it would feel like a dull fact from ancient history, like the idea that they were not always your slaves.”

Chapter 7: Dragon Girls Learn to Fly

Susan and Roberta sat naked together on a bed, deeply hypnotized and listening to one of Pat’s training MP3s. As the recording ended, both women emerged from trance. Susan felt her own arousal, and knew automatically that Roberta was the reason for it. She smiled possessively and turned to face her awakening slave.

Roberta found herself looking into Susan’s eyes, peripherally aware of her winsome face and shapely figure. She felt that she was falling into her Mistress’ eyes, unable to resist or deny her growing arousal in the overwhelming presence of this beautiful dominant woman. She tried to speak, but all that came out was “Oh...”

“Oh indeed!” Susan grinned. “Kiss me, my treasure!”

“Yes, Mistress!” Roberta moaned, flinging her arms and legs around Susan. As Susan’s tongue entered her girl’s mouth, she slid a finger into her cunt, and Roberta had her first orgasm with another woman.

An hour later, Susan and Roberta shared a giggling shower with Maria and Janice, who had been enjoying a similar experience. As they flirtatiously toweled off their Mistresses, Janice and Roberta smiled knowingly at each other.

“Pretty nifty stuff, eh?” Janice asked with a wink.

“I need sex with women!” Roberta confessed. “Men are fun, but women are like oxygen to me from now on. I can remember that I didn’t feel that way a few days ago, but I can’t remember why.”

“Me too,” Janice agreed. “I’ve never made love with you without the Dragon Lady’s command, and I can’t believe I failed to appreciate how sexy you are. Unless she or our Mistresses have us doing something else, would you please sleep with me tonight?”

“Sister slave, it’s a date!”

Vangie exchanged grins with her fellow Dragon Girls in the hall as they walked their slaves back to their dorms to dress and return to work. “Training sessions can be fun!” she exclaimed.

“How are you doing with the class of new slaves?” Susan asked.

“I am having a marvelous time; I really enjoy being a trainer. The new recruits all seem to be enjoying the process of being enslaved too, now that the Dragon Lady has released the one man in this group who could not let go of his own agenda. That example was good for the others; they are a bit anxious about whether they will have what it takes to become Slaves of the Dragon, and that makes them listen carefully and soak up suggestions. I want them all to succeed! They all passed the medical screening, so probably no STDs will be coming into our community, and they are all nice people. Even when the slave I’m training is a male, it’s fun to see the look on his face as he realizes that our commands control him and obedience is no longer a choice but a deep personal need. I like having men under my skirt, but that feels so spectacular when it’s a woman! I am grateful to the Dragon Lady for the opportunity to broaden the minds of straight girls.”

Susan hugged Vangie and caressed her breasts. “I’m grateful to have had my mind opened that way, and I’m sure they are all rationalizing the compulsion to obey you by feeling that they are in love with you. That is an easy feeling to have!”

“Delicious Dragon Girl, we will discuss this privately this evening!” Vangie said smugly.

Chapter 8: Growing Powerfully

Bert the English slave came promptly into his owner’s suite in response to her telephoned summons. “How may I serve you, Dragon Lady?” he asked anxiously.

“Relax, Bert!” Jo instructed him. “A customer just let me know that you solved a major sticky situation for them. Where all the other players were blaming each other and not getting anything done, your tactful communication and patient research saved the day. You are a good boy, and in accordance with my new policies, I have decided to reward you.”

“Thank you, Dragon Lady!” he said with a blush.

“I think you are entitled to a sexual reward, and I will that you have sex with a woman this time. Which one of my girls would you most like? Speak frankly!”

Bert looked admiringly at Barbara. “Actually, Dragon Lady, I’ve no idea if she’s available, and I mean no offense, but I quite fancy your blonde visitor.”

Jo asked Xiang, “You two switched roles last night, didn’t you?”

“Yes, so Barbara is now my slave girl, and this is my decision. We like to reward good boys in our household, so I approve. Bert, would you like a blow job?”

“I certainly would, Mistress Xiang!”

“Then strip, good boy!” Xiang put her arm around Barbara’s shoulders. “Barbara, how do you feel about being used in this way?” she asked.

“I don’t really feel like it, Supreme Lady,” Barbara replied, “but of course I’ll do it if you say so.”

Pat broke in, “Xiang, this would be a good time to demonstrate the effectiveness of pleasure-based domination, don’t you think?”

“Just what I was thinking!” Xiang agreed. She put her hand on Barbara’s forehead and murmured a trigger phrase in her ear. Barbara gave a delighted sigh; her face smoothed out, and her eyes glazed with deep trance.

“Look at this good boy Bert,” Xiang urged her slave girl. “You think he is an attractive man, and his accent is cute. His cock fascinates you; let it absorb your whole attention, attracting you more and more strongly. You feel an irresistible urge to give Bert the best blow job he has ever had from a girl. And as his excitement increases, you feel his pleasure more and more strongly in your own growing arousal and excitement. His cock smells and tastes just like that rum raisin ice cream you enjoyed so much yesterday, and when he comes, you will swallow eagerly. Your body will move right up to the edge of orgasm, and stay there as you turn back to me for your reward. Are you ready to obey these commands?”

“Yes, Supreme Lady!” Barbara said happily.

“Then strip and begin!” Xiang watched proudly as Barbara took her clothes off, then knelt before Bert and began to play with his cock.

“That was a lot easier than the confrontational way I used to do it,” Jo admitted. “I guess you all were right; it’s better to adjust a slave’s attitude and make them want to do something than to overpower them.”

“Both have their place,” Pat conceded, “but this way seems to work better for a smoothly running business. While Barbara does her applied employee motivation, let me review with you the triggers we’ve been installing in your slaves.”

Ten minutes later, Barbara smiled up at Bert and gave his cock a last kiss. “Strewth!” Bert said, wiping his red face. “Ta ever so, Dragon Lady and Mistresses. That was fantastic!”

“Now you know how the clients feel, in a small way, when they gain the benefit of your need to serve, and your hypnotically focused concentration,” Xiang told him. “Barbara, lie down on this towel!”

Barbara obediently lay down. Xiang sat down beside her and tweaked her nipples. “You are a good slave girl,” she told her. “Come now!”

Barbara gasped and shuddered, and her eyes rolled up until only the whites showed. She tried to contain her outward expression of the intense orgasm to avoid distracting the others in the room, but she couldn’t help giving a little yelp as the wave of pleasure rolled over her. As her breathing returned to normal, she emerged from trance and looked adoringly at Xiang. “I love being your slave girl, Supreme Lady!” she said quietly.

“As I love being yours, every other week,” Xiang said fondly.

As Bert returned contentedly to work, Jo asked Xiang to explain her relationship with Barbara. “I’ve never seen a pair of Dommes switch with each other in such a balanced seesaw relationship,” she remarked. “How did that happen?”

Xiang laughed. “Under the terms of our peace treaty, this is the way we deal with each other! When we first began to live together, Barbara reacted with volcanic anger to any irritation, and I was a very irritating spoiled brat. We gave a new meaning to the old Chinese character for Trouble: Two Dommes under One Roof. We had screaming fights every few days, upsetting our slave girls very much. Luckily, we were also madly infatuated, and could not resist each other sexually, so we always made up the fights that way. Our sex was very intense, but really more like erotic collisions than making love, and we both felt it could be even better if our relationship were calmer. Finally our girls Linda and Kathy did an intervention. They persuaded us to do mutual hypnosis, embracing and looking into each others’ eyes, while they massaged us and gave us relaxing suggestions. We shared a lovely dream experience, and went deeply into each other’s minds. I accepted Barbara’s anger, and she accepted my bitchiness, and both problems began to drain away. When we woke up, we were deeply in love, as we have been ever since. I need to submit to Barbara and to dominate her, and she has the same needs for me, so we agreed on our weekly seesaw. I have never been so happy; is it so for you, Barbara?”

“Absolutely, Supreme Lady!” Barbara grinned. “This seems like a complicated dynamic, and it offends a lot of BDSM purists who think it’s perverted for Dommes to switch. We like being called perverts, so that doesn’t bother us! We became able to make a safe and loving home for our girls, and eventually accepted four submissive males as our slave husbands too. I don’t think we could have done that without the growth we’ve experienced under each other’s authority.”

Xiang added, “Others have trouble sometimes telling which of us is on top, because our tastes and habits have converged a great deal after three years of daily hypnosis, but we and our slaves always know. Right now my will is Barbara’s reality, and next week hers will be mine. I can never decide which feeling is more delicious!”

“Mmmm, that’s so true,” Barbara said. “I need at least another sixty years of you to make up my mind!”

Chapter 9: Performance Pleasure

Jo concluded the weekly management meeting with her team leaders by announcing the winner of this week’s performance bonus. “Susan, your team shows the most improved performance numbers, so you may serve my pleasure in my suite at 3 this afternoon. Bring one of the women on your team to help; you may choose which.”

“Thank you, Dragon Lady!” Susan said excitedly.

A few hours later, Susan led Roberta by the hand into the Dragon Lady’s apartment. The two naked slaves curtsied to their owner. Jo asked, “Roberta, are you pleased to be here?”

“Thrilled, Dragon Lady!”

“Your changed attitude toward sex with women pleases me very much.”

Susan quickly put her arms around her slave’s waist, and held Roberta up as her skin flushed pink and her knees sagged. Roberta gasped, then groaned with pleasure as her body responded with an orgasm to the Dragon Lady’s trigger phrase.

“Obedience is pleasure, Dragon Lady!” Roberta said proudly as she caught her breath.

“The hypnotic training you’ve been getting seems to work to some extent on all of my slaves, but a few of you really seemed to get into it,” Jo remarked. “How does that feel for you?”

“Wonderful, Dragon Lady!” Roberta replied. “I was hoping the hypnosis would help me to come more deeply under your power, and I was delighted to find out what a slut I am for mind control. Anything I’m told in trance becomes absolutely true for me. Mistress Susan likes to show me off in front of the other team leaders, and I love being her toy, but pleasing you will be a religious experience!”

“Good girl! I want you to serve Susan orally, knowing that by doing so you are serving me. Do your best to drive her crazy! And you, Susan, will serve me, and you can’t help coming repeatedly from what Roberta is doing for you, but you will not let yourself be distracted. Do you understand?”

“You are so sweetly sadistic, and we are so lucky to belong to you, Dragon Lady!” Susan said. She gestured Roberta to lie down on the floor, then squatted over her face and leaned forward to serve her owner.

Half an hour later, Susan suddenly let out a squeal of intolerable pleasure, then went limp and collapsed back onto Roberta. Jo was out of her executive swivel chair in moments, down on the floor to check up on her slaves.

“What happened, Dragon Lady?” Roberta asked. “Is Mistress Susan all right?”

“It looks like she just fainted,” Jo said. “Yes, she’s coming around now. Welcome back, Susan!”

“What...oh, my head! I guess I passed out. I am so sorry, Dragon Lady! I let myself become distracted. May I please try again?”

Jo laughed, and her slave girls nervously joined her. “I like your attitude, greedy girl!” she told Susan. “Not right now, but there will be many other times. Do you remember what happened just before you fainted?”

“I was letting my thoughts roam to keep from becoming too excited. I remember thinking that at home I used to be a headstrong rebellious girl. I was pleased to move from the province into the big city, because I felt I was becoming a free woman. Then I came to America to work for you, and discovered what I really wanted was freedom from male domination and complete surrender to a woman. I realized that I am not only your slave, I am your sex appliance! Then my world exploded with the strongest orgasm I ever had, and I fainted.”

“So, you like being my sex appliance? Roberta, how do you feel about that?”

“It’s true, Dragon Lady, and I love it too!”

“Excellent! Don’t brag or rank on the other slaves, but you two girls are now my official sex appliances. In addition to your other duties, I will use you for my pleasure whenever I am feeling horny and have nobody else scheduled.”

Susan and Roberta shared a quick glance, with shining eyes and big smiles, then prostrated themselves before their owner in a formal kowtow. “Thank you, Dragon Lady!” they chorused.

“Susan, lie down in your dorm for half an hour. Roberta, massage her gently, and tell her again and again that you love her, and she is precious to me. Then go catch up on your regular work, hugging the secret knowledge that you are both very good girls!”

Chapter 10: Moving the Boundaries

“That was actually very nice!” Cynthia said, hugging Jason as he snuggled up next to her.

“You sound so surprised!” Jason said wryly. “I know what you mean, though; the new deal was that bisexual behavior is recommended but optional, and you and I are the two gayest slaves here. I could feel my attitudes changing a little from the hypnosis, but I’m surprised too when I actually want to have sex with a woman and enjoy it. I’m thrilled that Mistress Pat was able to take control of us on this deep a level, but how did she do that?”

“Mmmm yes, that feels good!” Cynthia agreed. “My theory of what worked with me is that Mistress Pat moved the boundaries of our gender definitions. It feels to me now like the Slaves of the Dragon are all a special fifth sex, so when I came into the slaves’ lounge and asked you to sock it to me, and you looked surprised but pleased...”

“It means we’re a man and a woman enjoying a homosexual relationship! Thanks, Cyn, I think you’ve got it!”

“And as long as I’ve got you, would you mind going down on me?”

“Wow! I like that idea! That makes me feel really brainwashed.”

“Well, we are hypnotized slaves, so that’s a good way to feel!”

As Jason was discussing his new experience with Bruce back in the slave’s lounge, one of the new employees named Daniel came up to them. “On the subject of finding that your boundaries are moving,” he said with a blush, “I’m noticing an attraction to the male slaves. I’m still more attracted to women, but I’m getting really bi-curious. How does a straight guy get started, ummm, broadening his interests beyond broads?”

“You go, dude!” Bruce joked, but Jason thought about the request seriously. “You know our slave brother Bert was mainly straight when he started here, right? You might want to talk to him about how it was to overcome that limit. And you’re on Mistress Vangie’s team, aren’t you? My Mistress Ningning mentioned that Vangie loves to change people that way, and she has some really creative ideas about it.”

Vangie smiled eagerly when she heard about Daniel’s new project, but she remembered hearing that there had been an issue on this subject previously. She took Daniel to see the Dragon Lady. Jo questioned him intently about his willingness to make this change; she gave her consent to the project, but commanded Daniel to report any distress or desire to stop.

Vangie triggered Daniel into trance, then put on a strap-on dildo, and had him put on a condom. “Daniel, you want to do anything that gives me pleasure, don’t you?” she asked.

“Yes, Mistress!” Daniel agreed enthusiastically.

“This is my cock, Daniel. I want you to rub my cock just as you would rub your own if you were masturbating. And as you do, you feel the sensations in your own cock that the same stimulation would produce. You get more and more excited, but you can’t come until I tell you to. All you can do is obey and feel pleasure!”

Daniel masturbated the dildo with growing skill and confidence. His body was taut and his face a little red, and he had a raging boner. Vangie told him, “I understand Boy Scouts can start a fire by rubbing two sticks together. Let’s see what we can start as you rub your cock against mine.” Daniel obeyed, becoming even more excited. He noticed that Vangie was also very aroused; the Dragon Lady had hypnotized her to feel anything happening to the dildo as sensations in her own genitals.

Then Vangie told Daniel, “I wonder how good my cock will feel in your mouth? You remember the several best blowjobs of your life, and you will now give me one at least as good. As you accept the new feelings and learn to enjoy having a cock in your mouth, you know that—ooh!—you are making me come, and you imagine warm jism spurting into your mouth. You swallow eagerly, and your body moves right up to the edge of orgasm, but you still can’t quite come until I tell you to.”

Daniel obeyed these instructions, and gazed worshipfully at Vangie as she came. After she caught her breath a little, she said, “Some things people do, like plumbing and programming, take years of experience before people say you are one. Other things give you a new identity when you do them just once. I want you to remember vividly what we just did. It’s OK to feel embarrassed, but you realize that you enjoyed it very much and you want to do it again. When you do, you will say loudly, ‘I’m a cocksucker!’, and as you say that, you will come intensely!”

Daniel spurted into the condom, realizing that what he had just said was true now. “Good boy!” Vangie praised him. “Relax for the rest of the evening, and expect strange and vivid dreams of sex with the male slaves as you sleep tonight, while your mind assimilates this new discovery about yourself. Come back here at the same time tomorrow night.”

The next evening, when Daniel returned to Angie’s room as she had commanded, he found Bert already there. “I thought this experience should be with one of your brother slaves who also learned this practice as an adult,” Vangie explained. She put him back into a trance, then commanded, “Get hard, both of you good boys. Daniel, for the sake of neatness, put on a condom.” She grasped Bert’s cock and asked him, “Do you belong to me, Bert?”

“That’s what the Dragon Lady says, Mistress Vangie, and everything she says is true!”

“Very right! So this is really my cock I’m holding, isn’t it?”

“Yes, Mistress,” Bert replied, and Daniel found himself echoing it.

“Excellent! Now, Daniel, remember the new practices you learned yesterday, and enjoy them even more as you service my cock again by sucking Bert off.”

Daniel felt as if he were in a dream as he repeated what he had done the evening before. He enjoyed the novel aspects of the experience, yet he knew he was also just repeating what he had already practiced. After he had made Bert come, he repeated, “I’m a cocksucker!", and had a blazing orgasm. As Vangie told the males that they were both good boys, Bert patted Daniel on the shoulder, then helped him up and said, “Welcome aboard, mate!”

Daniel was not ready to add anal practices to his skill set, so Vangie told him to watch gay porn videos and fantasize about being each of the characters in turn until he was comfortable with that idea. Bruce and Jason happened to notice him watching an old classic in his dorm several days later. Bruce said, “I’m getting used to strange things happening in the Dragon Lady’s world, but the concept of Men of the Midway as a training video seems slightly surreal.”

“Daniel says it seems to be working, so it’s all good,” Jason replied.

After checking in with Daniel and finding that he was accepting the changes he was going through without distress, Jo commanded him to make himself available to all the male slaves who were open to sex with men, and to have only gay sex for the next ninety days. “Then you may become bisexual again, knowing from experience that this is a real and valid part of you, and will make up a frequent and enjoyable part of your experience from now on.”

The following week, Daniel was giving head to George, a new slave who had already been bi when the Dragon Lady recruited him. Bruce came into the dorm room; when Daniel had finished with George, he asked, “May I join the line here?”

Daniel smiled and said, “Sure, Bruce!”

Bruce shook his head wonderingly. “For a guy who was straight last month, you’ve really turned into a twinkie. Not that there’s anything wrong with that! Does it bother you at all?”

“Not really,” Daniel explained. “By making myself available to any male Dragon Slave who asks me, I’m obeying a command from the Dragon Lady herself. It feels like what I’m doing just happens all by itself; I have no control, I’m just a passenger in my own body. Being a twinkie, the gay male version of a bimbo, feels like being on roller skates as my brother slaves steer me wherever they want me to go, and I have no resistance at all. I really get off on that helpless submission, and I’m learning to enjoy my new sexual practices too.”

“Brother slave, don’t talk with your mouth full!”

At the next monthly house meeting, Daniel described his experiences for the whole group. Several other new male slaves admitted they were not ready to do as Daniel had done, but three signed up with Vangie to undergo her training. The Dragon Lady said, “You are all good slaves, knowing your limits and respecting them. It’s wonderful that some of you are ready to obey me even better in this way, but the rest of you are right not to force yourselves.”

Chapter 11: The Dragon Flies High

On Friday evening, the Slaves of the Dragon gathered naked in the new big conference room, sitting in chairs or on the floor as they preferred, and each holding a towel and their pay stub. Pat watched approvingly from the back, while Vangie stood up in front of the room to act as cheerleader.

“Are you getting a market rate of pay for the work you do?” she asked ritually.

“No!” the employees chorused.

“And what does that mean to you personally?”

“The Dragon Lady is screwing us!” they cried enthusiastically. Each immediately became intensely aroused. The slaves used their towels to absorb the fluids as they had screaming or groaning orgasms. Then they returned smiling to their dorms.

Pat caught Bert in the hall and asked him, “How does that feel for you?”

“As soon as I say that, it feels to me like the Dragon Lady’s dildo is sliding up me bum, and I just can’t help coming. I love this, Mistress Pat! It captures the essence of the employment relationship, but it’s much more fun in a company where everyone is kinky.”

“Thanks, dear boy, it’s good to hear that necessity has become a pleasure for you.”

Pat found Jo in her suite, chatting with her friend Lydia the police detective. She said, “I or my assistants will come back if you need us, but I think you’ve got a smoothly running system here.”

“You’ve been a lifesaver, Pat, and your final check reflects my extreme satisfaction with how you helped me. I might have another project in the future, but this assignment is successfully concluded. That means we are no longer client and consultant, but just friends. If you would enjoy using your famous hypnotic techniques with us, Lydia and I would both like to experience them. Even if you’d rather not do that, please do take off your clothes and stay awhile...”

“I thought you’d never ask!” Pat laughed as she started pulling off her urban professional costume. “I don’t think I’ve ever had a client I had such a hard time keeping my hands off. I wish I got this kind of bonus after every successful assignment!”

The End