The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Dracula’s Brides

Synopsis: Verona, Aleera, and Marishka venture into the depths of Romania

PART ONE

Verona, Aleera, and Marishka sat down in the cabin of the train. They’d chosen CFR trains for the slow and nostalgic trip. They were excited as the train pulled out of Bucharest North railway station. It was unseasonably warm, and this made the trip more pleasant

The three girls all still in their late teens knew each other from home in New York—home of the largest Romanian community in the United States. Each was a first generation American; their parents had all of them suffered the same fate of fleeing the now crumbling Communist East.

Aleera was the only one who had kept up with the language studies, but the other two knew enough to get around. And, Aleera was the only one still a devoted Orthodox follower… much to her mom’s pride. However she was a bubble-head. Likely to say the wrong thing, or to do something silly. She was a dreamer. Her dream was to be a wife and mother; she wanted four kids—three boys and a little girl to be called Ioana after her grand-ma.

Aleera’s brother Marius was also in the country. He worked in the capital. He’d given her his business card “Call me if you run into trouble” he had told her as he saw them off at the train station.

“Okay” she said, “Love you” she waved

But he wasn’t done.. “In fact, just call me and let me know how you’re doing” he said as the train drew out of the station.

“Okay! Okay!” she said leaning out the door, and then, almost falling out onto the platform. Marishka grabbed her and heaved her back into the carriage.

Marishka was the most out-going and she had several boyfriends, (but all girls were still virgins). Marishka liked to pretend she wasn’t. She’d blown a few guys—thus making her the most sexually experienced of the three. She always was dressed the most provocatively. She enjoyed the sense of a reputation she didn’t really deserve. But she craved creature comforts and to be pampered and going on this journey was a big ask for her. She only went when they assured her they’d stay in hotels, not camp-sites as Verona had originally hoped.

Verona was the most level-headed and sensible. They all came from a tight ethno-religious community and every one had grown up knowing everyone else. Verona was ashamed of being the poorest. The others -their parents had stuck together. Verona’s had divorced as soon as her younger sister was born. Her mom not knowing English did menial jobs. She and her sister had worked through High School, and with some financial help from their the other’s parents, and $1000 from Fr. Alexandru’s fund-raiser they were able to travel to their ‘home’—a country none of them had ever been to.

They were on their way to Cluj-Napoca, in the heart of Transylvania… CFR-Romanian Railways Main Line 300 as Verona’s guide-book read. She’d wanted to backpack—in a real sense—hitch-hiking, camping, anything to save a buck.

The chance to see the country as it opened up with the fall of Communism was too great to miss so they all wanted this trip.

“Maybe we can meet some nice guys for a change” Marishka said after a while. She played with her red tank top.

“Is that all you ever think about?” Aleerta asked

“Damn straight” Marishka smiled as she grabbed her crotch provocatively

“Can you believe her?” Aleera asked Verona. Verona was buried in her book. Aleera kicked her in the shin.

“Hey?” Verona growled “Leave me alone”

Aleera knew not to mess with Verona. If she could be sullen, she could also be bossy. Verona was the most boyish of the three. She had a flat chest, boyish short hair. She even wore masculine clothes—mainly because she could pick them up cheap from Op-shops.

Marishka was the most ‘womanly’. She had the largest breasts and the curviest body.

Aleera had prominent breasts as well.

Verona was still a little sullen at the cost of their trip. Her mom had worked so hard and although she really wanted to travel—was it at too great a cost

“See… she doesn’t care” Marishka said.

“What?” Verona asked

“Weren’t you listening?” Aleera asked

“No”

“She’s always on about boys” Aleera said

“She’s just trying to tease” Verona opinioned

“I am here!” Marishka objected to them talking about her like she was invisible

Sometime after passing through Sighișoara the train stopped.

“What’s happening? Marishka asked as Aleera leaped up and looked out the carriage window

“I don’t know” Aleera said

“I’ll go ask” Verona chipped in. She tended to take charge of things. Sometimes the other two found her a little boorish and bossy.

They could see that they were in the middle of nowhere. There wasn’t even a dirt track near-by, let alone any buildings. About 500m on the side they were looking out from the open space stopped and a thick forest began.

Marishka and Aleera continued to look out the window. They saw people getting off the train… with their baggage. “I should call my brother” Aleera said

“If you can find a phone” Marishka sighed

Aleera blushed—she hadn’t thought of that.

Verona came back “We’ve got to get off”

“What?”

“The train’s broken down”

“Cant we stay here?” Marishka asked—she didn’t want to give up her comfortable carriage.

“No” Verona said “The staff are telling everyone to walk down the track for about 2 kilometres to the road -and buses will come and pick us all up

They reluctantly packed their stuff and lugged it down to the carriage door

“You sure we can’t just stay?” Marishka asked a guard as the other two stood there.

“Nu vorbesc engleza” he shrugged his shoulders. Allera could have asked him in Romanian but she mocked his gesture and he turned around and walked off

“Well done” Marishka said

“Taci! (Shut up)” Allera said

“You know I speak Romanian too!”

They climbed down from the carriage. Allera noticed Verona was pouring over her map.

“You know” Verona said

“What is it?” Allera sighed

“According to this map there’s a road just 500m away in that direction….”

“There’s nothing but forest” Marishka said

“It’s just in front of the forest”

“I can’t see it” Allera said standing on her toes

“No, you can’t from here” Verona insisted “Look” she showed them—a thin rusty coloured line running parallel to the train line.

“So what?” Allera asked

“Well…” Verona said “We can catch a ride”

And, just then they saw the top of a truck run along before the forest on what must have been a sunken track.

“One truck…”

And then… they saw another one.

The second one convinced them to go that way.

A woman saw them and shouted “Unde te duci? Drumul este așa! (Where are you going? The road is this way!”)

They ignored her and walked the way they believed was the best.

The got to the track and a third truck came along… and didn’t stop.

It choked them in dust.

Marishka hated dirt. Verona loved its ‘authenticity’

The track was unsealed. The truck had the markings of a mining company on it. “Compania minieră colosală” bore the logo.

They waited and after ten minutes they turned to Verona not to accuse her, but looking for assurance they were doing the right thing,.

But after another ten minutes Marishka as just about to unleash blame when a car could be heard.

They looked in the direction of the sound and soon a Land Rover came into view

It drew to a sudden halt. A young woman was the only occupant

“Ce faci aici? (What are you doing here?)” she asked

The Land Rover was appropriately Carpathian Grey. It had the steering-wheel on the right, as they do in the UK. So, it must have been an import.

“Ne poți duce în oraș? (Can you take us to town?)” Verona asked

“Are you English?” the woman asked

“American” they said in unison

“Ah” she said, as if a little disappointed they weren’t English.

“My name its Mihaela” the woman said “Get in”

“Thank you” they almost said in unison

“Train break down again?” Mihaela asked as they drove

“Again?”

“Da” Mihaela said “It break down all time”

Verona hit Marishka over the back of the head “See!” She had much preferred to have hitch-hiked.

“So…” Verona asked “Where did you learn English?”

“I live in London two years” Mihaela said

“Oh?”

“As prostitute” she said as a matter of fact. “But make very little money”

The girls looked at each other

“Then my Master bring me here”

“Master?” Marishka asked.

“You meet him soon” the Romanian continued.

The girls simply assumed it was a poor word choice because of her English skills.

“Yes… we go there now you see him”

“Ah…” Verona said “We need to get to the nearest town”

“Almost night” Mihaela said “You can stay with us—dinner, shower”

“Oh yes” Marishka sighed. She loved creature comforts

Vlad

Who lives in a castle?

That was the question on the minds of the three young American women.

The sun had set against the castle making it known to them only in silhouette.

Mihaela held the massive door open for them and ushered them inside. Maria came down the stairs to greet them

“This is Maria” Mihaela said “You speak English with her too…”

“G’day” Maria said

“Good day” Allera said “You two have a wonderful castle…”

Verona looked at her and Allera realised it was a silly statement.

“Can I show you your rooms?” Maria asked

“Rooms?” Marishka smiled, not having to share space with her friends as looking good.

“Come” Maria said

“I go make dinner” Mihaela said when Verona looked at her as if to ask “Aren’t you coming to?”

They climbed the impressive white marble stair-case.

“Tell me…?” Verona asked “Where are you from… you don’t sound English?”

“Nah” Maria smiled “I’m an Aussie”

“You’re from Austria?” Allera asked

Now Maria gave her that look that her friends normally did.

“What?” she asked.

“She’s Australian” Marishka sighed—even she knew that!

“Oh” Aleera said sheepishly

“Dinner will be at 9” Maria said.. “If you just return down the stairs and hang a leftie”

“A what? Aleera asked

“A left… take a left TURN” Maria asked as if asking the question herself…. it was her Aussie inflection.

“Okay this is your room” Maria said to Aleera… you each have your own en-suite

“Gee” Marishka grinned, almost creaming her pants at the idea of her own bath.

“This is your room” Maria said leading them down the hall. Verona walked in and was impressed

The bed was very large, and had four posts supporting a small canopy. The canopy was red. Marishka popped her head in to have a quick look before being shown her own room.

Marishka threw her bags on the floor. Her four-poster canopy bed was green.

She peered in on the ensuite… raised marble spa-bath, toilet and bidet. All luxuriously spaced apart.

Verona was equally as impressed. She had to admit that the bathroom was probably bigger than her entire apartment.

At 9pm—late for them, they made their way downstairs and “hung a leftie”

Dinner was served and and drinks imbibed.

Maria asked them if they would retire to the library. They did so.

The meal was well made and they were all full.

“Is there a phone?” Aleera asked

“Yes”

“Who are you going to call?” Verona asked

“Not that guy we met in Bucharest?” Marishka joked

“What was his name?” Verona teased

“As a matter of fact I’m calling Marius” she said as she followed Maria out to where the phone was.

Marishka and Verona laughed as Aleera left.

“Good evening” came the masculine voice

Verona and Marishka spun around

They were confronted by the most handsome man they had ever seen. Tall for a Romanian, and dark like a Romany. But his eyes were ice-blue.

He looked puzzled and Verona suddenly realised that they were staring at him, in silence.

“Good evening” she said

“Ah… good evening” Marishka echoed

“My name is Vlad” he said approaching them. He took the hand of each in turn, bowed and kissed the back of it. Very European.

Marishka giggled.

Verona was staring again. This time at his crotch. She saw the line of his pants as they bulged around to form over his long thick cock.

“Verona?” Marishka prodded her

“Vlad?” Verona asked “Just Vlad?”

“Well, my full names is Prinţ Vladimir Andrei Cal întunecat”

“Dark horse?” Verona asked

He raised an eyebrow impressed she spoke Romanian.

“You live here all alone?” she asked

“Not quite alone…” he smiled

“And…?”

“Shhh” Marishka snapped at her. She was annoyed that Verona was barraging the handsome young man with questions… even though she wasn’t.

“You have a lot of questions” he said

“I want o know about a guy living in a castle…”

“You find that strange?” he asked Verona.

“Not at all” Marishka interjected “Thank you for your hospitality”

He bowed “But of course”

Marishka giggled again. She seemed to adore his old-world charms.

“I hope you had a pleasant meal”

“Yes, it was wonderful” Marishka said

“And how did you find it?” He asked Verona

“It was okay” she said

“Okay?” he gasped “Only okay?”

She didn’t want to admit anything because otherwise she’d feel more obliged to him for his generous hospitality.

He talked with them for a while, and then with Aleera when she returned. She’d called her brother and let them know where she thought they were.

And then it was midnight and they were dead tired.

Aleera

Aleera grew restless. She tossed and turned. She had a disturbing image—a wolf standing over her naked body, sniffing at her sex. She opened her legs for him

And then her team saw Vlad. “Mmmm” she moaned in her sleep.

“Aleera” she heard a voice

She woke and sat bolt upright.

Then she saw his face at her window. It was Vlad! He was upside-down. His hand reached down and took hold of the handle on the bay-window and it was opened

He slid into the room.

She didn’t notice, but her legs were apart (albeit under the sheets), as if in moistened anticipation.

He moved across the room, as if his feet were not quite reaching the floor.

He continued over the bed, now horizontal as if floating on the air, and face down looking at her

His face neared hers

Aleera trembled as Vlad hovered over her, almost touching her. Her nipples jutted out hard against her sheer nightie.

“Don’t be afraid” Vlad whispered to her, his mouth nearing hers.

She forgot the coolness of the night air around her.

Her flesh goose-bumped. She was excited. She was also wet. Not just moist… it was almost like she’d wet herself.

They kissed.

First softly, almost tentatively, and then more kisses. She sighed.

His mouth opened and his fangs extended. He pressed his lips to her neck. “Oh!” she gasped as his sharpness penetrated her flesh

Her throat seemed to burn where his lips pressed against her.

Her legs parted wider and she sighed as if also penetrated. She was hot. She gasped as she felt his mouth drawing on her blood, and then to her surprise she came

“Oh! Oh! Ohhhh! Yesssssssss!” she sighed.

He fed on her and she moaned in bliss as he drew away at her life-blood.

She was pulled up, or lifted up into the air too, so she floated just beneath him.

Then he released her. She fell softly onto her the bed. She looked at him as if wondering what was wrong—she would have let him drain her dry.

He tore at her clothes and she let him expose her. She felt excited, and vulnerable all at once.

He seemed then to float back as if to gaze over her entire. And, her legs were apart she happily displayed her furred sex.

“Kiss me” he whispered and she rose up to be face-to-face again. Her head swooned. She was light-headed (the loss of blood)

They kissed and he started to float back again, and as he did she rose up, as if her face followed his.. till she was sitting up. Although she found that difficult because of her light-head.

She moved down the bed as his feet gently touched-down on the floor

He pressed on her shoulders and she knew to bend her knees. She slid off the bed sank onto her knees and started at his crotch

He opened his pants and his long cock pushed out from the opening. She had never done this before but she knew to open her mouth and take in what he gave her

And she sucked his soft, but cool flesh.

She sucked and she felt so wonderful—she wanted to please him with her mouth

She ran her tongue down his length, first in one long motion, and then back down again in short gentle licks.

She drew his cock into her mouth and tasted his pre-cum. She savoured it and took in more and more of his length.

And then he came in her and she tasted it for the first time. She drank it down… salty cum

Also, cool…

He pushed her away and she fell back.

She coughed now as the changes happened to her. He caught her ankle and dragged her away to her grave.

She sighed silently as she died.

* * *

In the morning Marishka went to Aleera’s room but found the bed empty but being made by Maria

“Have you seen Aleera?” Marishka asked

“No” Maria said as she fluffed the pillow.

“That’s odd”

“What’s odd?” Verona asked as she came in.

“Aleera’s not here”

“Maybe the lady went down to breakfast” Maria said

“We could go look” Verona said

“Okay”

They went downstairs and saw Mihaela making breakfast for them. But, Mihaela hasn’t seen her either. Mihaela had made three places so it all seemed so normal.

Marishka began to worry.

The entire day they searched the place

One thing was they should have been leaving for the town. But they couldn’t of course go without Aleera

* * *

Aleera; that night she opened her eyes. She was surrounded by earth’s embracing soil. She instinctively clawed at it, and dug herself up to the surface… towards him. She knew he was there. She felt him; and the need to be with him drove her on. Her hands easily tore at the dirt.

He was there waiting for her… he had called to her. And she had responded.

He pulled her to her feet

“You are mine now forever, blood of my blood”

“You are my Lord and Master” Aleera said to him “I will love you forever”

They kissed.

He turned her around and she bent over. He pulled at her shredded clothes and pushed into her.

She cried for joy as she was penetrated for the first time.

“Oh, fuckkkkkk” she cried as he humped her. Had she still been alive she would have be surprised by her own foul mouth

“OH, fuck me! Fuck me!” she grunted

It was the best thing she’d ever known

His cock was long and thick and it tore her painfully apart but she loved it so much. Her body seemed to stretch to accommodate him; like she was made to form around his cock.

“Yesssss!” she cried in joy as he came in her.

* * *

Marishka and Verona returned to Aleera’s room.

Aleera stepped out of the bathroom and took Marishka and Verona by surprise. She had a towel around her hair as if she had just showered… which she had. There was a spiral of dirt in the shower running down into the drain with the flow of water.

“Where were you?” Marishka asked as she embraced Aleera

“We were searching for you all day” Verona added

“I was with Vlad” Aleera smiled

“You’re…. you’re so cold” Marishka said feeling no body warmth from her friend.

Aleera also wore a silk robe and she smelled fresh and clean. She had her pink bunny slippers on her feet.

Vlad came up the hallway at that precise moment.

Aleera gazed at her friends with her inhuman eyes. She could see heat patterns swirl about their human bodies. She could see the blood flowing beneath Verona’s skin. Aleera felt a rumble in her stomach.

Vlad popped his head in.

“Aleera?” Vlad said in his mind. She went to him.

He took her hand. She gazed into his eyes and smiled. She could sense his thoughts. And she would obey no matter what he asked. If he’d asked her to open up the bellies of her friends she would have done so without the slightest hesitation

“Not now” he said to her mind as he knew she was hungry.

“Yes, my Lord” she smiled back at him.

Marishka looked to Verona. They could see the the glances Vlad gave to Aleera but could not know the words that passed between the two unspoken.

“Come now” Vlad said, “Dinner is served”

“You should get dressed first” Verona said

“Nonsense” Aleera smiled, happy to wear what little she had on.

But Vlad ordered her to and so she dressed. He wanted things to appear normal.

Vlad took Aleera’s hand and guided them all into the dining hall. Mihaela and Maria were there again in their uniforms, ready to serve. Vlad hadn’t dined with them before

Once again they were in the large dining hall. The girls sat at one end and Vlad at the other of the long dining table.

“You must tell us what you two got up to” Marishka said leaning over to whisper to Aleera

“Vlad and I…” Aleera began and then she smiled

“You didn’t!” Marishka gasped, shocked.

Aleera’s smile widened. She almost showed her sharp canines and she brought her hand up over her mouth—which Marishka mistook for shyness.

“No, you didn’t” Marishka said again. As she said this Maria filled her bowl with soup

“You’re not a virgin?” Verona whispered, having heard them

Aleera smiled again

“What…?” Verona began “What was it like?”

“It was wonderful” Aleera said

“You’re not eating?” Marishka added as she saw Aleera’s bowl was not filled.

“You look so pale” Verona added leaning over into Aleera, “You need more sun”

“How is your soup?” Vlad asked Verona

“Ah… fine… thank you” Verona said as she sat up straight.

“You must tell us about it…” Marishka continued

“I’ll tell you later…” Aleera smiled and she looked down at her Master who nodded.

Marishka looked back down the table at Vlad. She was a little jealous. A part of her felt it should have been her that had Vlad, not Aleera!

Unconsciously her legs opened and she grew moist.

Aleera sniffed the air

Marishka heard her friend and thought maybe she had a cold… but Aleera could smell Marishka’s cunt. She smiled to herself and looked down the table at her Master

“She wants you” she said to his mind

“I know” he thought back to her.