The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Dr. Slut

Dr. Joanna Karkiyan was a 5′ 4″ Persian physician, she has an athletic body with long straight black hair, slim yet pouty lips and a gorgeous button nose and light brown skin. She is a specialist in internal medicine in Houston, Texas. Very sultry, very intelligent and very mean. She was the ultimate snob, and always thought herself above everyone that was not either a physician or a scientist with at least a Professorship. Joanna is married to Mark, a local Texan that could not but fall in love with this dark beauty, her amazing mind and body…but after their marriage and their two kids, he realized over time that her overall disposition was just to mean, to haughty…to nasty.

As time went by he learnt to dislike her, even though he was still attracted to her in a sexual way. Though he preferred to have sex on the side and would have it with just about anyone he could. After a few years, the kids had grown up, Joanna, now 42 and Mark 43, decided it was time to get a housekeeper, someone to clean up, since Joanna had no time and Mark had no inclination or time, being a CEO and working crazy hours. So they started to interview candidates until they came upon Esmeralda, a Philippino about 5 ft, fat ass, huge tits but not too bright, she walked around with her eyelids half closed most of the time, but she came with great references so they decided to take her.

Mark was working at home on Esmeraldas first day, as she busied herself, occasionally asking questions about where things where. After an hour mark suddenly heard moaning from the upstairs. Worrying that Esmeralda had hurt herself her ran up the stairs and stopped suddenly outside his bedroom. Through the half open door he saw Esmeralda sprawled on their bed rubbing her clit furiously. Her fat calves and wide thighs glistened silken brown , her tits settled on her thighs when she sat up and flopped by her side when she lay down. At first he was furious, but his hormones took over and his dick grew hard, rock hard. He walked quietly over to the door and looked in, seeing the maid masturbating herself with one hand and squeezing her enormous tits and nipples with the other. Suddenly she stopped and said “Come inside Mr.Mark…” and with his heart pounding he stepped in. He started to stammer but she stopped him. “Si, it is OK you look, I like you look…but I like more you touch…".

Mark was in shock, had he heard right? “Touch?” he asked…“Si, touch, come to me Mr. Mark…I know you want me so much.” He didn’t need a second invitation, Mark jumped onto the bed and started to kiss Esmeralda, she pulled his shirt off and started to massage his back, her hands were al over him. She undid his pants and pulled his red hot penis in her hands, cupping his balls and playing gently with his member. His mind burned with desire as he plunged his fingers into her wet cunt, stroking her and sucking on her 3 inch nipples. They had mad furious sex for an hour…and he came three times. When they were finished Esmeralda got up and took his chin in her hand, she gazed into his eyes and said “I want you, but I also want your wife, she was nasty to me in the hospital when I worked there and now I want revenge on her…but I also want you, I loved you ever since I first saw you and now I want you to be mine.”

Mark looked back, and nodded his head, “but how? How will you be mine and what will you do with Joanna? She makes major money and is well respected.” Esmeralda let go of his head and said “I will make her make some money too, but darling , she will be mine, my slave, my slut…and she will never be a doctor again she will be less then me, less then a slut…do you want this?”

Mark nodded again but added “What about the kids?", She answered “Don’t worry, after I have finished with her they will understand a new history…it will be OK.”

That evening Joanna came home late and was surprised to be met by Esmeralda. “What are you doing here?” she asked in a nasty tone. “I am sorry Madam Dr. I was waiting for you, I have something special to show you, please, this way…". Joanna followed the maid with angry curiosity…Suddenly the maid turned around and slammed Joanna against the wall…she placed her mouth on Joanna’s and stuck her tongue inside her, salvia mixed with saliva and Joanna fought back at first and then suddenly moaned inwards and went slack. Esmeraldas fingers forced their way down the Doctors skirt, she found her clitoris and rubbed it, then she took her hand out, rubbed it against her own cunt and placed the juicy fingers back into Joanna’s slit.

The Doctor’s mind went numb and then she blacked out. The next morning Joanna woke up groggily, she turned over in bed and saw her husband next to her. She was confused, and pushed Mark…“Wake up” she urged. Mark slowly turned and opened an eye, and then two eyes. He propped himself up and said, “darling…what…?” She looked at him in confusion. Mark looked at his wife, the slim sexy doctor was now a little more chubby in her arms and tits, her black hair was now dark brown and her fingernails had grown. Her lips were also wider and her eyelids did not go up all the way. “What is it honey?” She asked, and got up to look at herself, she gasped in shock…“Oh my God, what happened to me…". She stopped to look at herself, she had added five pounds of weight overnight and her face had changed slightly. She had also lost some height and was now only around 5′2″ She walked into the bathroom and started to clean herself up, thinking, something weird is going on here, “hey honey, maybe I should get a check up, this is really weird, even my hair is shade lighter…” However, as the minutes went by she seemed to forget the changes and got dressed in clothes that for some reason didn’t fit her so well. “I must be putting on weight, I can’t get into my clothes…wow, and they are really tight today.”

She made breakfast and went to work as usual. When she arrived everyone noticed the changes which she found to be a bit weird, though for some calm reason she did not care about them so much. As the day went by she got more and more upset, she couldn’t read the reports as well as she used to and had problems pronouncing some words. Every now and then she would say a word in Tagala and she felt her cunt and tits more, she was definitely hornier then usual.

Just before she left work her boss called her in to his office and told her to sit down. “Joanna, is everything all right, you seem different today, your hair and figure..are you well? I also noticed some serious errors today, you were never this bad at work? What’s happening to you, do you need time off?” Joanna looked at Professor Mason and shook her head “Non, Simeon, it ees all right, I am jost onder the weather a bit” Her boss looked at her a bit weird, her accent seemed different too, but he left it alone and told her goodnight.

Joanna parked her Lexus in the driveway and entered the house. She saw the maid again and sneered, but Esmeralda did not mind, she walked up to Joanna and quickly kissed her again. Joanna tried to struggle but gave up suddenly and the maid again put her wet cunt juices on her fingers and into her bosses mouth.

Joanna woke up in the morning and suddenly gasped, her fingers were now much chubbier and darker, her skin was dark brown all over. She ran to the mirror and saw her hair, curly brown, her body had added at least another ten pounds, all over literally. Her tits were now drooping down to her navel and her nipples were 2 inches long. Her legs had chubbied out and her lips were now very thick and her nose seemed more rounded. Her cunt was now very moist and she started to massage her bloated clitoris. Mark woke up to her moaning and was amazed and horny by the changes in his wife. Only two days ago she was one of Houston’s most prominent physicians and today she looked like an asian whore, a fat asian whore playing with her self. Every so often she would utter a Tagala word and moan.

She turned around and looked at Mark, “Oi, I need sex…now…” Instead of getting dressed she leapt onto Mark and they started to fuck.

She tried to get dressed but nothing fitted her, she was in a numb shock since her body was totally different and though she still resembled her old self, no one would really recognize her, most would think she was an Asian helper or something like that. She finally found some old clothes that fitted her and she drove to work. However, when she went to her room, everyone stared at her, until a nurse came over and asked her who she was. Joanna said “Ï ees Joanna…you no recog…rec..know me?” The nurse stared at her with a steel gaze “Look here miss, I don’t know what your game is but you are definitely not Dr. Karkian, if you don’t remove yourself form here I will call security.” Joanna rushed off crying…and she drove back home as quickly as she could.

Mark met her at the door, and held her, suggesting that she relax by cleaning the house up a bit, take her mind of the problems at work. She got up and started to clean the house. Esmeralda came in through the door and smiled at her handy work. “Hey, slut, come here.” She shouted and Joanna’s eyes didn’t even register the insult, she obeyed and walked over to her maid. “You are now Juanita, my slut maid…and you will do everything I tell you.” Joanna didn’t register at first, and moaned, “No, my name ees Joanna, I ees a doctor…I ees intel…int…clever…I ess…wot you do to me…wot? You doooo”

Joanna started to cry and Esmeralda slapped her. “Shut up bitch, you are Juanita, you are no Doctor, you are a slut, a slave, you are nothing…you were nothing….you will be nothing…and today you will send a letter which Mark will write to your hospital saying you are sick and you are going on a long cruise…you will resign.”

Joanna started to shake her head in disagreement but Esmeralda didn’t give her any time …she grabbed Joanna’s wrists and kissed her again, and then led her upstairs. She pushed her n the bed and undressed her. Then she got naked too and sat on Joanna’s face, rubbing her juices into her mouth, Joanna started to drink her maids cunt. This went on for half an hour until Mark came home and when he came upstairs saw what was happening. His wife did not even notice him, and was moaning on her bed with one much chubbier hand rubbing her now swollen red cunt and the other pulling at her now huge tits and five inch nipples. Her hair was now brown and curly rather then straight and black. Her eyelids only half opened and her lips were thick and wide. Her once athletic body was now a chubby to fat body, thick wide thighs super fat calves, wide arms and thick neck. Chubby cheeks her eyes sunken in the fat. Her fingers now thick with long finger nails and her tits were even bigger then Esmeralda’s, and her nipples, five inches long and half an inch wide, her tits sat on her lap with the nipples overlooking her knees and were dripping milk on the floor. She looked up to Mark and smiled a crooked smile, and said “Oi, I ees Juanita, I no speek Eeenglish so good…I, uuunhhh, I…I…horny”.

Esmeralda looked up at Mark and smiled, “You see Mark, she is now a stupid cow slut, I will use her to clean my house, our house and at night she will be our slut toy and being fucked in all her holes. Then I will sell to a Mexican whore house.”

Joanna/Juanita tried to write a letter but could’nt, she had forgotten how to read and write and lost all her medical knowledge. She started to smoke and walk around in slutty clothes. Her hair unkempt and a permanent sneer on her face. Mark prepared a letter and forged her signature and sent it to the hospital. Their boys, still in University would only find out later that week. Esmeralda told Mark that when they come home they would not remember their mother as a physician but as a horny slut that he had divorced in order to marry Esmeralda.

That evening, Juanita’s mistress Esmeralda went upstairs with her fiancée Mark, since that day she had signed a divorce document without knowing what it was as well as assigning all her funds and life over to her new boss Esmeralda. Whilst she was cleaning up she tried to remember her life, she saw snippets of her as a vibrant athletic doctor, giving orders, curing people, making decisions…but the more she saw these visions the more hornier she got at her new life. She loved her huge tits and fat legs and ass. She loved her chubby face and thick lips and most of all loved being so stupid, being able only to thinking of cleaning and fucking and her mistress Esmeralda making decisions for her.

When she finished she went upstairs to her mistresses bedroom and saw photos of a lovely woman on the all, she seemed to recognize them but could not understand where…her mistress called her into their bed and she lay between her mistress and master…both tits being sucked, her wet cunt fingered…she lay back and orgasmed into her new life.

The next day she got up, her mistress told her to clean the house and then come with her to the hospital. At noon time they went to the hospital but no-one recognized Juanita. Her mistress got her a job in the hospitals laundry and told the workers there that she loved sex. During the day she was working and being fucked by every immigrant worker in the building. In the evening she would go home to clean the house and get fucked even more. One day she was asked to take some sheets up to the internal medicine ward, when she got there she felt at home and could not understand why. She looked at one door and saw the name Dr. Joanna Karkiyan…she went inside and had the strongest orgasm ever as memories came flooding in. She started to cry and ran out…when she got home she cried again remembering her past life. Her mistress came into the room and asked her why she was crying. “You ees changing me to sillies…but I was big clever doctores…I was….impro..imp…I was clever …why?”

Esmeralda smiled a malicious smile, because you were so mean and snobby to me and to everyone else, now you are even less then I was, that is your punishment…and even more so…” She jumped forward and grabbed Joanna/Juanita and forced her mouth onto her nipple making Juanita drink up her tit fluid. Suddenly Juanita’s eyes started to water…“I remember all…I remember…you evil…you make me slut…I get police I get…"…but she couldn’t continue because all of a sudden she forgot most of her English all together and her tits sagged even more…she now weighed 160lbs and was only 4 ft 10. Then Esmeralda made a phone call and an hour later a van pulled up. In the meantime Juanita played with her nipples and cunt...moaning constantly and speaking incoherent Tagala and a few words in English.

Two men got out and took Juanita into their van…Esmeralda laughed at the stupid doctors demise, she was now only a stupid cow slut to be used in a Mexican whore house being fucked by everyone and everything…especially used by the donkey show. The biggest smile was for the fact that she would remember who she was…and ina weird way love who she is…the humiliation making her insane and sex crazed screaming out in Tagala that she was a doctor…and then orgasming again and again.

When Mark got home, he kissed his new wife Esmeralda and they settled down into an easy life of love and sex…happily ever after.