The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Dr Prim and Miss Pussycat

(Yes, this is a bit of a Jekyll and Hyde rewrite but I hope I will be forgiven.)

“........and so ladies and gentlemen that is the principle of how the machine works. All we need now is a lady to volunteer to let us try it out!” and he looked around the audience of scientific and research staff hopefully.

He wasn’t expecting anyone to stand up and volunteer in all honesty, and he wasn’t initially disappointed! Even though the claimed effects of the device were only temporary, none of these highly qualified people were willing to risk their highly intelligent minds in this ‘Sex slave maker’ as one of them had less than delicately called it. Even Dr Stephanie Prim who had read up all the papers written about the ‘Neural thought relaxant, pacifier and physical enhancement device’ had to admit that some could easily see it as a device to turn women into horny sex slaves for men. So far its use had been limited to destressing people in luxury clinics, and as a mean of curing addictions in people by relaxing them, and temporarily taking away their desire for the bad things they were addicted to. But the new advancements meant that thoughts could now be temporarily implanted into peoples minds, and that opened up the opportunity for corrupt people to implant the thoughts of a nymphomaniac into the sweetest of girls and she would act accordingly for the few hours while the device has overridden control of her mind. And that had of course interested the wrong people in this device. Even more so now that the ‘Mind Controlling’ device had been incorporated with the ‘Physical body adaption chamber’ as well. This combination of devices could have amazing effects on the human mind and body in her opinion.

She looked herself over, she was 47, slightly less than slim (a size 12-14) and plain to the eye.As to loving partners and sex, well she couldn’t actually remember the last time she had either! Short sighted and with slightly less than perfect hearing she hardly pictured herself as an image of male desire in the future. She was a redhead, and she had nice legs, but in between wasnt ‘quite’ so attractive! A highly intelligent woman involved in neural research, she knew the idea of ‘losing her mind’ to this device probably wasn’t a wise one, especially as there was no true evidence that the combined effects would only be temporary. Both devices alone had proved so, but the combination effect of both sets of electro-waves passing through the body were still unknown. But the thought of being pretty and sexy for just a few hours gnawed away at her thoughts.

She raised her hand in the air, and for a moment Mr White was stunned to think he had a willing volunteer,

“May I ask a question please?” Dr Prim asked.

He looked fascinated at this quiet, studious looking forty something and thought to himself, “Surely she’s not going to agree to go through this transformation?”

“ I know both devices having been tested seperately have proven to only have temporary effects on the human body lasting no more than a few hours, but what is the possibility that the 2 variant sets of electro waves would have a permanent effect on any transformant? Its been talked of as a ‘sex slave maker’ but surely if the effects will only last a few hours thats not strictly true?” she asked him.

Dr Michael White smiled back at her, she would certainly make a fine ‘example’ if he could transform her successfully for a few hours he had to admit, he cast a swift glance at her name badge,

“Dr... Prim, though no tests of the combined unit has yet been carried out on anyone all evidence leads us to believe that the 2 sets of electro wave forms will not mutate in any way to cause lasting effects on people. I too have heard the talk of this device simply being used to turn young girls into wild sex slaves, but as you say the effect is only temporary, and though theoretically continual usage could condition the mind long term there is no actual evidence to warrant this fear at present. Obviously I cannot offer an absolute guarantee that anyone being transformed here today will return to normal 3 hours later, I am able to make a 99.9% guarantee of that fact. Dr Prim, for the sake of evidence I’m prepared to programme the transformation as you wish, though obviously the ‘blonde sex kitten’ is the clearest example of it working successfully.”

Stephanie blushed, of course secretly she wanted to become that ‘blonde sex kitten’ for a few hours but wasn’t quite sure she wanted to own up to that in front of her colleagues! She thought for a few moments and then said in a bravish voice,

“I’m quite happy to undergo the desired test and be transformed into a ‘sex kitten’ as you put it, indeed one of the ‘blonde airhead’ variety just to help in your project, I just wanted to make sure that I would be clever enough to be able to go back to my work tomorrow afterwards!” and she laughed, as did much of the audience secretly relieved that they might not be coaxed into going in ‘that machine’, especially the younger research assistants who thought they were more likely to be ‘volunteered’ by their bosses if necessary for a display.

Dr White sighed with relief, he had envisioned no volunteers which would have made getting a grant difficult without evidence of it working, but now..........!

“Thank you Dr Prim for your generous gesture. If you are ready I will escort you to the changing area and get you prepared for your ‘new lifestyle’.” adding quickly, while looking at her modest A cup breasts, “For a few hours at least! We need you to remove your clothes before you enter, as with luck they wont ‘quite fit’ when you come out again!”

Stephanie giggled and blushed, she had rather assumed that a pretty flat chested woman like herself would come out of the machine quite buxom, if not bigger after her transformation. While she was changing into a skimpy gown Dr White’s assistant pulled across some screens to protect her naked form from the audiences view. When she returned she gasped at the sight of a very revealing outfit, virtually just a bra and mini skirt, and a pair of shoes whose heels must have been about 6 inches high. She took a peek at the bra size, and gasped when she saw the label 40E, she was currently a 36A! She guessed the plan was that she would fill it out though.

Dr White gave her a dutiful smile, Dr Prim went round in front of the curtain to prove to the audience that it was her entering the machine, and then removing her gown climbed into the chamber. It was a bit like a comfortable bed when she laid down, she could see all the electro wave generating devices in the box and gasped at the thought that soon all that electricity would be changing her body. Dr White slid the helmet down over her head, securing it tightly against her skull. She could feel all the electrode pads tightly placed against her head and wondered what the end result would be like. A minute or so later she found out!

The first thing she noticed was the pulsing of the electricity passing through her body, it seemed within moments she began to feel a heavy weight on her chest, and a tightening of her tummy muscles. Then suddenly her head began to buzz, and all the thoughts there seemed to gently fade away. She was still aware of the throbbing in her head, but all concerns about it melted like snow in spring. Images filled her mind of a strong sexual nature, both cocks and pussies to enjoy and a strong desire to bring pleasure to everyone. Minutes later she was giggling like a teenage girl on her first date.

After 10 minutes or so Dr White began to switch everything off, if anything was going to happen it should have happened by now he thought. Even before he opened the machine up he knew something had happened from the girlish giggling going on inside the chamber, and the fact that Dr Prim was struggling to put more than a few words together without giggling inanely again.

He opened the chamber and gasped, laid before him was a stunningly pretty, very busty blonde, with clearly not too many braincells in her head. For a moment he just hoped her transformation would only be temporary, or he might be in trouble with her bosses. She sat up and her huge breasts bounced around her chest, she opened her eyes, looked at him and the hardening erection in his trousers and smiling joyfully said,

“Oh goody,goody, Steffy wants a nice cock to fuck her senseless.” then added giggling, “Not that she’s got too much sense to start with!” and started teasing his penis through his trousers. It didnt take her long to get to trying to remove his trousers so she could get at that ‘nice hard cock’ in her view, but Dr White tried to avoid this, if only for a few moments.

“As you can see ladies and gentlemen Dr Prim has been temporarily changed from a quiet forty something Doctor into a twenty something blonde nymphomaniac bimbo as I promised. And in 3 hours from now she will change back to her normal quiet persona again. But in the meanwhile I plan to benefit from my research.” and the whole audience laughed.

They had to admit the transformation had been dramatic, but now they would have to wait and see whether she successfully changed back or not. In the meanwhile Dr White’s assistant had managed to squeeze Stephanie into the outfit laid out for her, though it was a tight squeeze to get her massive breasts into the bra.

“Ooh, this bra isnt big enough for Steffy’s big titties!” she giggled as she was led away to the changing room, walking easily on those heels that had terrified her at the height of them only a few minutes earlier, waving happily at the audience as she went.

A few minutes after she sat down Steffy heard someone at the door, and giggling said,

“Is that you big boy?”

and Dr White walked in wearing nothing more than his pants. They didnt last long as Steffy quickly removed them and began sucking on his cock like it was a dummy. As soon as she deemed it ‘hard enough’ to satisfy her she lay down on the couch and spread her legs wide, even by now her arousal was dripping down her thighs. Dr White didnt need a 2nd invitation and very soon his big cock was pumping away between Steffy’s legs bringing moans of delight from her mouth. It didnt take her too long to take him to breaking point, and his hot cum filled her body. She looked disappointed when he didnt get hard again and said,

“Not enough, Steffy want more hot cock inside her!”

so Dr White called his assistant over, and the insatiable blonde took her fill of his cock as well. Eventually he too shot his load into her to moans of pleasure from both. She seemed satisfied at this point, and began cleaning both mens sticky cocks with her eager tongue. After all this she let out a big yawn, said,

“Steffy needs sleepy.” and fell peacefully asleep. The 2 Doctors went off to recover and to let her sleep it off.

A few hours later Stephanie woke up and looked herself over, she had a massive bra spread over her chest, and a tiny mini skirt somewhere around her ankles, and nothing else on. The heeled shoes on her feet looked designed for anything but walking. She felt a stickiness around her thighs, and sliding a finger across her slit she felt a sticky solution that could only be a man’s cum. She gasped, she had memories of what had happened in the meanwhile, albeit only vague ones and guessed the transformation had been successful, but now thankfully she had changed back to normal. She removed the heels from her feet, pulled the mini skirt up and tried to hide her chest with the massive bra. She looked at herself and laughed, what a sight she was, mutton dressed as lamb as she put it, though she guessed she had looked great in it not so long ago. She just hoped there were a few pictures.

She found Dr White’s door and knocked nervously, " Come in.” she heard the nervous reply.

When he saw the Doctor nervously trying to hide her body from his view he breathed a sigh of relief, and handed her back her own clothes. She hastily changed and together they went back to the audience to show them that she was fine. The applause was deafening. He arranged for Stephanie to have a shower and then she went off home, the Doctor promising to send her a few pictures of the ‘new her’ to her email address shortly.

Stephanie slept peacefully that night, though she did have 1 or 2 strangely erotic dreams about a pretty and very buxom blonde enjoying sexual activities until exhaustion beat her, and even then men still happily taking her body and her enjoying every minute of it.

* * *

The next morning she woke up, showered herself and got ready for work. It was only when she slipped on her starched lab coat that she noticed her nipples were absolutely throbbing against her bra. She felt them and they were like bullets. She gripped them, and let out a scream of passion as the sensations ran through her head. She blushed as she felt her panties get soaking wet with the arousal. She quickly changed them, and set off for another day in the lab. To most she would have looked pretty normal, but every time she saw an attractive man she felt her nipples tighten, and her arousal levels rise. Most strange for a prim, sexless woman like her.

As soon as she got home that evening she rushed indoors and ran herself a soothing, hot bath, to as she put it, try and get these strange thoughts out of my head. She climbed into the bath, laid down and relaxed, and then all of a sudden..........!

She felt her chest growing very heavy, and when she looked down she could see huge breasts....... titties she suddenly started to think growing rapidly on her chest. Her tummy was tightening rapidly, and her waist shrinking as well. Then she realised her hair was growing, she grabbed a mirror, and an image of long blonde tresses greeted her eyes. Well she assumed they were her eyes, as the image that greeted her was of a giggly blue eyed blonde, as opposed to a brown eyed redhead! She was somehow, ............somehow changing back into the nymphomaniac bimbo of yesterday! Within minutes her concerns were washed away along with her braincells as ‘Steffy’ took her place.

Steffy giggled to herself as she climbed out of the bath, “Now to get dressed and hit the town for the night. And hopefully for the town to hit on me! I feel SOOOOOOOOOOO Horny!”

She went to her room, but for some strange reason she couldn’t find anything that fitted her. All the bras were FAR too small for her big titties to fit in, and all the skirts seemed so long (though some were only knee length!) and too big for her waist.

“Have to go and buy something at that ‘naughty’ shop to wear tonight. Hope they don’t mind me using the changing rooms.”

She decided not to bother with a bra, she just pulled on a ‘dull’ pair of panties, a t-shirt and track suit bottoms, both of which hid very little of her new figure. She drove down to the ‘adult shop’, found herself a latex bra and pants set in her size and a PVC mini skirt to almost wear over the top. Giggling loudly she asked if she could change there and the owner agreed, only stopping her when she started changing in the shop area! Steffy saw she was getting the desired reaction ‘down below’ from the guy anyway, and invited him out back to help her change. He didnt take long to agree!

They hadn’t been out there 2 minutes before Steffy was bouncing around naked, and the owner of the shop had had his trousers removed, and Steffy’s eager tongue working on his cock. It wasnt long before she was ‘satisfied’ with her work and she eagerly forced his big cock deep into her warm damp slit. Not too much later her eager work brought gasps from the man and Steffy felt her big damp slit being filled with his hot cum. Having cleaned him up, she slipped into her new outfit, and got ready to paint the town.

What a sight for the group of guys outside as she walked back onto the street, well as best she could in 6 inch high heeled knee boots anyway! Golden blonde tresses flowing down her neck, a pretty young blue eyed blonde in a tight PVC skirt and a latex bra that barely covered her ample breasts!

“Hi guys.” she giggled loudly, “Steffy wants a good fucking, do you want to oblige her?”

They didnt need a second invitation, and she soon found 1 cock in her damp pussy, another planted in her rear, and another in her mouth that she sucked on happily. The 4th guy didnt seem to know quite what to do until Steffy showed him her big tits to use as an option. Within 10 minutes or so all except Steffy seemed satisfied.

As she wiped away the cum from her mouth, she said “Aww Steffy want more, and you’ve all gone soft on me.”

One of the guys laughed, “There’s a ‘massage parlour’ down the road who need girls, you could get all the cock you want working there, especially with your figure!”

Steffy giggled,took the details of where and waddled off in that direction. She found the buzzer and rang, “I hear you are looking for girls who enjoy being fucked, well thats me!” and giggled. Well the owner was slightly surprised at the openness of the girl, but she wasn’t going to miss her chance, especially when she saw what she looked like.

Steffy spent the rest of the night being ‘fucked senseless’ and was only surprised when she got paid at the end of the night! She enjoyed the work so much she wasn’t worried about pay! She cleaned herself up, then went back to her car and headed for home. She just peeled off her skirt and went to bed.

The next morning Dr Prim woke up and gasped, she was laid in bed in a voluptuous latex bra, and tight latex pants and nothing else. The bra barely touched her chest in front, it was so huge. She tried to bring back memories of the night before, but beyond the relaxing bath couldnt remember a thing.

“My god, I must have become..........become that nympho woman again last night, what a frightening thought. I need to visit Dr White to see if he can stop this.”

She checked her email, and there was the pics as promised, the pics of her as a busty blonde eagerly sucking his cock, and asleep afterwards. He sent a message to say he suspected she was grateful the transformation was only temporary.

“I hope it is only temporary!” she said to herself nervously, and hastily sent an email to Dr White requesting a meeting, before getting ready for work. She checked her mail at lunchtime and found a message telling her to visit him after work that night. However as the afternoon wore on she found it harder and harder to concentrate on her work as thoughts of sex began to fill her head again.

“Oh my god, that blonde nympho is taking control again, I think I had better get out of here quick!” she thought to herself.

Excusing herself for the rest of the day by saying she didn’t feel too well she headed hastily for her car, and to drive to Dr White’s clinic. She had barely got into her car when she let out a loud gasp as a heavy weight bounced on her chest. She looked down nervously to see a massive pair of F cup breasts had burst through her bra. Taking a hasty glance in the mirror she saw long golden blonde locks had replaced her short red hair. To her surprise she still seemed to be able to think at this stage, not realising that ‘Steffy’ knew that she needed the Doctor to drive the car for her and therefore let her retain just enough control to do so, but no more. But as soon as the car pulled up outside the Doctor’s clinic.....!

The Doctor’s receptionist nearly fainted at the sight that walked in the door, a massively buxom blonde clearly not wearing a bra waddled in asking where ‘Big Boy’ was today, as she needed satisfying. She hesitated, saying the Doctor was due back in about 30 minutes for an appointment with someone, but that she didnt know who ‘Big Boy’ was. Steffy giggled and asked her if anyone else was due before then, and the receptionist nervously answered no,

“Oh goody,” said Steffy happily, " you look like you need to relax a little and lighten up, I’ll help you to do just that!” and walked over and planted a deep french kiss down her throat. The poor receptionist tried to resist, but Steffy was strong and soon overpowered her, removing her bra and playing with her ‘little titties’ as she called them.

“You should get ‘Big Boy’ to give you big titties like mine!” she giggled, “I love these big ones he’s given me! Then we could play together.”

She soon forced the poor girls skirt and panties down, and began to eagerly work on her clit. Though poor Sue had never had even bisexual thoughts in her life she had to admit this ‘tart’ was turning her on superbly. It wasn’t long before she was letting out moans of arousal at Steffy’s work on her body. Steffy took the opportunity to lay on top of Sue, and slid her hand into her very damp slit and began ‘pressing her buttons’ accordingly. She placed one of her huge breasts in Sue’s mouth, and told her to have a nice suck, Sue deciding she had little choice but to obey, did so. The combined arousal overwhelmed Sue’s thoughts and before long she let out a loud moan of pleasure and covered Steffy’s hand in her sticky juices. Just at that moment Steffy herself let out a loud gasp, and Sue found her mouth being filled with a warm milky substance, which for some reason she drank eagerly, nearly a pint pouring down her throat.

Moments later Dr White returned to see Sue in a state of undress with a blonde woman on top of her,

“What happened here?” he asked her angrily, " I dont mind what goes on in your home life but here I expect you to behave............", as the blonde woman rose and he recognised her. “My goodness Dr Prim, is that you?”

Steffy giggled, " No its Steffy, your horny blonde nympho Big Boy, come to get a dose of your lovely big cock.", then casting a glance at Sue and smiling added, " But she was a very nice starter! And I fed her some of my special milk to help her lighten up a lot, and it worked! I hope she likes the changes it brings about.”

“Changes?” asked the Doctor nervously.

“Yes changes, as it contains some of my special hormones it will make her just like me, isn’t she so lucky?”

“I dont want to be like her!” wailed Sue nervously.

“You have no choice now honeypie, I’ve learnt a lot through Dr Prim, and apparantly those electro wave things have mutated my milk to let me pass on my mutated genes to others making them just like me! Steffy is developing fast Big Boy, and she has no plans to return to the shadows. Now I need your big cock inside me!” she said happily.

By now Sue had recovered and injected a sedative into Steffy and she slumped onto the floor. She and Dr White quickly placed her on a bed to check her over. He placed an IV in her arm, and was delighted to see within 2 hours the more modest Dr Prim lying on the table. Eventually she began to come round,

“What.......what happened to me?” she asked nervously.

“I’m afraid its not good news, “Dr White told her grimly, " the combination of those 2 electro waves seems to have mutated your whole genetic system bringing about dramatic changes that may well be permanent.”

“I hope you don’t mean..........? That other woman isn’t going to...........?”

“Become the new you, I’m afraid it looks that way. And what’s worse.”

“There can be worse than that!”

“I’m afraid so, your lactation system has changed, milk will free flow from your breasts at orgasm and its genetic formula will change anybody who drinks it. And you ‘forced’ more than a pint down my receptionist’s throat!”

“My god, you mean she will become like ‘that woman’ too? Poor woman. How long have I got before I change back into ‘Her’ again?”

“A matter of hours I suspect, and very soon she will take complete control of your body. I’m so sorry.” said the Doctor.

Stephanie smiled wryly, “Well it was my choice, and I suppose at least I will be pretty in the future. Can you arrange me a new wardrobe of clothing before I leave here?”

“Sue is arranging it now for you. You will at least be ‘respectably’ dressed when you leave here.”

Stephanie laughed, “I guess her idea of respectably dressed and mine are 2 different things altogether! I feel so sorry for the other girl who is going to become like her as well.”

Dr White just smiled ruefully, “You may as well drive home while you can, Sue will bring over your new clothing when it arrives. I will let your workplace know the awful news for you.”

“Thanks.” said Stephanie with a few tears in her eyes, now knowing her fate.

She drove home and found a message on her answerphone from the ‘massage parlour’ where she had worked the night before,

“Hi there Steffy, you sweet little nympho. I spoke to someone about your idea of being advertised as a ‘sex machine’ and they like it. What they need you to do is report to

................................ on phone number ...............

and arrange a fitting to design the ‘machine’ around your body. If you can work tonight, we’d love to see you. Bye, Helen.”

“Sex machine, oh goodness, what is this new life going to be like?”

‘Steffy’ gave Helen a ring and told her that she wouldnt be in tonight, but probably tomorrow. Helen said she sounded slightly different but ‘Steffy’ just said she had a bit of a blocked nose. She rang the other number and nervously arranged an appointment for 2 days later.

Shortly after this her doorbell rang, and she asked “Who’s there?”

“Sue.” was the reply, so she went and answered the door. But it wasnt the quiet, meek little receptionist she had met earlier, this Sue was a stunning, voluptuous brunette with a figure to die for. She was carrying several bags of clothing though.

“Hello sex kitten.” Sue said, and licked her lips. She planted a kiss deep into Stephanie’s throat and her transformation began. Within moments the voracious blonde had replaced the quiet redhead in the room and both girls eagerly stripped each other naked. Minutes later both girls were eagerly assaulting each others bodies with kisses, and their hands were everywhere, arousing each other tremendously. It wasnt long before they were locked in a 69 lovehold, and eagerly licking each other to climax while their hands worked on each others huge breasts. After half an hour or so, 2 loud moans were emitted and the girls exploded their juices on each others faces. They cleaned each other up, then got into Sue’s car and drove over to Dr White’s house.

He answered the doorbell when it rang to the sight of 2 very curvy, and clearly sexually eager young women.

“Big Boy, we need you.” said Susie eagerly licking her lips, and the 2 women soon stripped him and dragged him to his bed where they eagerly satisfied their needs all night long, pleasuring each other while he ‘recovered’ from his work.

* * *

Soon the massage parlour found itself with 2 eager new workers, who found their wages handy, but the work far more satisfying! Both of them enjoyed doing the ‘normal service’ but both enjoyed lying in a special bed, and simply acting as a sex machine to satisfy mens desires. Alright their ‘fee’ wasnt as high because men weren’t charged as much for having sex with a ‘machine’ but they didnt care as the main thing for them was the sex!

They soon bought a luxurious house together and satisfied their ‘lesbian’ desires out of working hours with each other. Dr White soon moved next door, and seemed quite happy with the ‘visitors’ he had to his new home as well.

The ‘combination process’ machine was hastily removed from his lab after this terrible news was discovered, though no one was quite sure whether it was destroyed or not. But Dr White and his friends soon had all the ‘busty bimbo sex slaves’ they could possibly need!

Steffy and Susie soon forgot all about life as Stephanie and Sue, 2 dull ‘old maids’ becoming 2 very horny and very pretty young sex kittens! Were they happier that way, thats not for me to say!