The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Downloading

At the best of times, Sal Myers didn’t like eyes on him. Being cornered, four minutes late for computer science and being entirely too close to Callum Rhoades were all far from the best of times. Callum’s breath was hot, the little bit of exhale that ended up reaching his neck was, at least. Sal had already tried twice to communicate with the beast, and so he didn’t expect much when he tried again.

“Can I help you?”

At that, Callum looked up, straightened up and smiled, all lips and no eyes. “Sorry,” he said, “It’s hard to get a look so close to you in the middle of class.”

Sal wasn’t sure what there was to look at. In fact, he disguised as much as he could manage on any given day. Black jacket, dark wash jeans, and thick frame glasses all shelled a thin young man that didn’t eat quite enough. Even his black hair and light eyes, otherwise attractive features, were left disheveled enough so as to not attract attention.

Despite his apologies, Callum didn’t move to let Sal get to his class, he didn’t move away at all. Sal was about to ask him to do that, when the other boy cut him off. “Wanna come to my dorm? After class?”

Sal didn’t answer, and Callum didn’t like that. He leaned his head close to Sal’s. Closer and closer, until he was too close to be doing anything but leaning in for a kiss. The proposition was not entirely unwelcome.

In the barren fields of computer science, romance felt like a distant dream, so much so that everybody had basically given up on their physical appearances. Callum was a notable exception. Even out of fifty students, the guy was a landmark. Sal had guessed he stood at least 6′3″ in height, he had heavy, full, light hair and dark eyes. He wore a collared shirt and fitting corduroys that left a noticeable impression along the inside of his left leg. Callum was a wide, bursting, bright thing, usually seen from afar.

Sal wasn’t even that into guys. But Callum went beyond ordinary desire. And when he separated his lips, just barely, just enough for Sal to entertain the idea of a kiss, Sal crumbled. Hot breath against him, be damned, tardiness, be forgotten in front of this prospect. It was only barely a moment of attraction and more like a moment of weakness. Callum was so overwhelming that rational thought and expectations were less important than going along with this heavy river, not getting run over by it.

His experience in kissing might have been lackluster, but he closed his eyes and braced. The insanity of the situation was thrown out of his mind, far out, for the sake of enjoying it. But that enjoyment never came. Instead, the blankheaded exhilaration was seized upon by a hand to the throat. Sal’s breath caught and his eyes widened.

The feeling was good, but ‘good’ wasn’t a good enough word. He felt like his everything was, for a second, held tight by someone else. Sal hadn’t expected the other boy to be so strong, strong with just one hand. Nor did he expect Callum to look so gleeful when the boy earned a girlish whimper from Sal.

Callum’s face disappeared as it sailed towards Sal’s ear, crossing out of view. In that ear was, before all things, that heat. Why was Callum so warm? Or rather, why did he make Sal so warm? And then came his voice. It wasn’t unfamiliar, but his commanding tone was.

“Downloading,” the word could only add so much to the entire, impossible encounter. And once Sal heard it, the grip around his neck softened and released entirely. He breathed normally, and rubbed the skin softly. Sal had only caught his breath when Callum had left entirely, presumably to the class they were both meant to attend.

Sal wasn’t sure where to go next, his head spun and his body went limp against the wall behind him. The strangeness of it all eclipsed anything that had happened his first few weeks at university. No other option felt quite right, and the bathroom was right in front of him, so he dashed into the door and dropped his backpack as carefully as he could manage in his state.

Cold water didn’t alleviate the shock or the redness in his face. Nor did it bring an end to whatever dream summoned up the kinky fantasy he’d just endured. In retrospect, Callum had been extremely aggressive. He’d forced himself, to some extent, on Sal but he didn’t feel violated. He felt enthralled. Sal was feeling his own neck just to perpetuate Callum’s touch, but it had been too brief. Their encounter burned, shined and ended in a single held breath.

Downloading

What had that word meant? Sal hadn’t misheard Callum, hadn’t thought he had. But, it had no place in what they were doing. Was it just another jab, a verbal victory, that Callum could say anything and Sal was only able to listen along?

Sal put himself together, slung his backpack back over his shoulder and assessed himself in the mirror. He still looked flustered, but it wasn’t so obvious. Trying to keep it together in class would prove to be its own difficulty, but it wasn’t one he wanted to avoid. Running from Callum would only prove the intensity of their meeting. Following him into class wouldn’t have a very different effect, but at least he wouldn’t be tucking his tail between his legs.

Every nose in the room was buried behind a laptop for the class. The professor waved Sal in as he sheepishly opened the door, several minutes late. A few heads turned to watch his entrance and then get disinterested. Callum wasn’t among them. He was towards the front of the class, as if too captivated by his work to notice some stranger walk into the room. Sal was almost offended, and then embarrassed at the idea he would be.

Normalcy settled in, and Sal went on with his class, catching up with what he’d missed. The idea of confronting Callum surfaced, but was dismissed. In this class, Sal was the quiet weird one, and wild claims would only ostracize him for seeking attention next to Callum. And even if his peers did believe him, Sal wasn’t sure he was interested in punishing Callum for his actions.

Callum had definitely pushed the boundaries of Sal’s comfort, perhaps even broken them, but Sal wasn’t sure the encounter had actually been bad. Retrospect was more than kind. Now that there was nothing immediate to fear, it all felt deeply thrilling. The words on his laptop screen were just scribbles and static against the pressure in his denim, against Callum’s word.

Downloading

And his other words, his invitation. Sal struggled to stifle what fantasies sprung up at that though. His squirming was becoming gradually more obvious to nearby classmates. They were sure to recognize the dance of a hormonal young adult trying to focus on his class with pressure between his legs. Growing pressure. Sal was at its mercy, catching every third word the professor said. What was most annoying was that Callum didn’t look bothered at all.

He looked bored. His head swung from side to side, staying awake, shaking his hair. Callum was checking his phone, browsing websites that had nothing to with class on his laptop, and reclining casually against his seat. If he knew Sal was behind him, he did a good job hiding it. Or perhaps choking helpless boys and leaving them dizzy was par for the course, and Callum had no interest in Sal biting his lip and rubbing his knees together.

Perhaps it was only another Monday for Callum to collar helpless boys with his fingers and trap them by their own weakness. He certainly talked to enough boys, and girls, for that to be the case. In the brief few classes they’d shared, a girl always seemed to be trying to smile and worm their way into his airspace. Sal had thought they were embarrassing, but now he was jealous, and embarrassed that he was jealous, and the cycle began again and again.

Sal decided, firmly, he wouldn’t follow Callum. It had only taken 40 minutes of the 50 minute class to reach that decision. It was a ridiculous notion to just go with some boy that did something sporadic to him. Plus, he had history after an hour’s gap, and following somebody into their dorms would eat away at time he could spend masturbating. Eating! Studying! Sal corrected in his mind. He looked around before remembering that nobody could read his thoughts.

Jerking off might actually be the answer to his issues. Sal would sneak back to the dorms, to his dorms, get the fantasies out of his system, clean up, and get back with time to find a seat in the back of his next classroom.

Even if he did have to stroke to Callum’s hair, to his hand, if that was the price for losing his silly fixation, it couldn’t be too high.

Cutting through his thoughts was the sound of dozens of students rising from their seats. Sal rushed to follow their lead, keeping his head down, otherwise he’d be checking if Callum was looking back at him. And whether he was or wasn’t, the idea was equally embarrassing.

Unfortunately, his own sheepishness backfired, and when he finally rose with his backpack, Sal was eye to eye with Callum. It was a testament to the other boy’s height, as Sal was standing behind a raised row of desks and kept his head even with Callum’s smile.

“Ready?” Callum asked, unassuming grin.

Downloading

At his side was a shorter girl. She had mild brown skin and a hidden smile, with dark hair and wire frame glasses. She hardly got more than a look from Sal.

“Yes,” he said, not able to stop himself. When he realized his own words, Sal tried to correct himself. “Wait—”

“No,” Callum curtly replied, and started walking. Sal didn’t delay either, following after him like a lost child. There wasn’t much room on the walk for conversation. It was a different kind of humiliating to literally be in Callum’s shadow, quiet and meek as seemingly every other person offered him a pleasant greeting in passing. Sal mostly watched Callum’s heels as they got to the elevator of his dorm building.

The trio got on, and another girl tried to join them, but Callum refused her politely, and the girl seemed happy to wait for the next one.

In the elevator, the short girl and Callum separated for the first time, and Callum leaned his other arm on Sal, who’s heart quickened under the pressure. Sal looked up only to get met by Callum’s disarming smile. Sal shied away from it but followed closely when the doors opened to the fourth floor, passing identical green doors until they stopped at one. Callum opened it wide without using a key, he didn’t care about who came and went apparently.

A few soft, abstract posters lined the walls, two desks and two beds filled up most of the simple dormitory. Wire frame girl sat herself on one mattress, crossing her legs and getting comfy. For what, Sal could only dread. For what, Sal could only fantasize. He was still caught in between his fear and his need, each jockeying for dominance in his brain. There wasn’t a straight five seconds where either were in control, and the back and forth was exhausting.

“Downloading.”

That time it wasn’t in his head. The word was real, carried on the soft breath of the tall boy behind him. Sal didn’t dare move. He just let the word hang and pound on his eardrum. It felt too good to move beyond it. In front of anybody, Sal might be trying to hide the filling tent in his pants. His cock was thick enough, too heavy to really move against the denim, it worked like a tube of cookie dough stuck in front of his ground, tightening the material around his legs.

“When’s your next class?” Callum asked. It was the first time Callum had really asked Sal anything, and the boy was unaccustomed to having to give answers.

“Muh,” Sal’s mouth snapped close. He caught and swallowed some drool pooling in his lower lip. “It’s in an hour, er, less than that now. I—”

Callum interrupted, “Skip it for me?” His voice went light and teasing. Like a child begging to avoid punishment. Sal nodded his head. Callum smiled and it was worth it.

Callum raised his right hand, the same hand, Sal recognized, as before. His focus on it was not unnoticed. Callum didn’t have to ask permission this time, the need was clear as colors. Callum’s hand snatched Sal’s throat, and the latter boy’s breath caught fast. The shock of the act was less so, and Sal could feel his breathing was only tightened, hastened by the collar of fingers and force. Sal couldn’t think, every thought replaced with pressure from his neck, pressure from his mind.

Sal took a step, catching his balance, keeping from falling, but apparently, that was wrong. It was wrong because Callum wanted differently from him. Callum instructed, “Go limp,” and Sal complied. His legs buckled, tumbling to his knees. The drop freed him from Callum’s grasp in a fit of relief and regret. Droplets of saliva spilled onto the carpet, small and few.

Sal tried to shake the cobwebs, but was interrupted. Callum’s collar was there again, wrapping nicely. Sal felt he fit inside the older boy’s hand, felt he belonged there. His eyes fluttered with satisfaction. Callum’s other hand lowered and worked, crudely at Sal’s jean zipper, finally managing to pull down the brass key. He next went fishing for the boy’s cock and was audibly impressed.

Neither high school nor university had turned Sal into much of a lady killer, but the one girlfriend he did have had never missed an opportunity to remark on his size. It was a point of pride that went mostly unappreciated, save for Sal’s right hand. Now there was Callum’s left, playing, stroking, soothing, the fat cock. Every tap and touch made Sal need more and more.

That satisfaction wouldn’t come, not yet. Callum instead stood up straight and unzipped his own pants, freeing his member. To Sal’s surprise, he was actually bigger than the dominating boy. Callum’s cock was long, lithe and stiff, like a flag, with a careful turn upwards and few veins that stuck out like mountain ranges along the pale skin. It was a choice subject of study for Sal, who caught his breath and bobbed his head in a half-awake stupor.

Callum instructed, “Open,” and Sal again complied. There were no secrets when it came to desire between them apparently. Callum glided the head of his dick into Sal’s mouth, and the taste was a knockout. Sal immediately started licking. His spit and drool started to cover the cock, some excess still spilling onto the carpet. Callum laughed with satisfaction, each laugh morphing into pleasant sighs and groans.

Sal reached out for a handhold, and clutched the loose fabric of Callum’s corduroys, pulling against the pants to move his mouth more desperately, more feverishly. The wetness never stopped flowing from Sal’s lips, drooling all over Callum’s perfect meat.

Downloading

Sal accidentally let his eyes waver a few moments, catching the wire framed girl with a few fingers hooked into her snatch underneath her tight black pants. Sal wanted to understand her presence there, but couldn’t devote the brainpower when Callum was fucking every thought from his eager little head.

Sucking cock felt like everything he’d been designed to do. It felt like every cell of his body was in perfect attunement with his destiny, and that destiny was hot and heavy between Sal’s lips, several inches along his tongue. Sal felt used, he felt degraded, and he felt good. That shame no longer brought aversion and doubt, but happiness and clarity. Sal wasn’t just happy, he was blissful. He saw nothing but pink and joy and brightness as he worked on Callum’s cock like it was all he was good for.

Callum finally took rough hold of Sal’s hair, and jerked his hips into the boy’s face a couple of times. Sal knew what was coming and didn’t move away from it. He opened his throat and that cock dove deep down his neck, pushing against the inside of his esophagus. Callum’s brilliant seed jet down into Sal’s belly, where it belonged, spewing into his empty body and brain something thick and worthwhile.

The effort was immense, but it was worth every exertion. Sal fell back into a twitching, happy, sopping mess. His smile was thick across his face and his belly and mouth felt so full from being used so thoroughly. Involuntary moans leaked out of his mouth at infrequent intervals. It was all vindicated by two words.

“Download Complete,” Callum put away his cock and wiped some meager sweat from his handsome brow. The girl had stopped playing with herself and stood up from the bed. Callum took her by the arm and walked carefully over Sal’s collapsed, blissful body.

Callum said, “See you in class, uh… bud,” and before closing the door and leaving, he added, “By the way, I forgot whose room this is, so don’t stay too long.”