The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

If you go down to the woods today!

By hypno_sub

We turned onto Baker Street, looking out of the rain-splattered window, I felt sickened. Always happens this, in the middle of June. “Flaming June!” Huh! Still it was going to be nice, I was on holiday having just had my birthday, and now I had arranged to meet up with a guy, I’d been chatting to online in Mirc, who had just emailed me stating that he was visiting friends in the U.K. and was staying in London near Hyde Park, how about meeting up while he was here?

I quickly arranged a few ideas for a scenario and with Scott, living in London near Covent Garden wheels were set in motion, Scott already knew “knockuout” as he had met him when he lived in Sidney before coming to work in London, We had chatted on Yahoo messenger for a few months, prior to him coming to the uk, finally arranging to meet up and get to know each other as friends. Scott rang me to say how pleased he was that I was finally going to get my first chance at being put under,

“He’s really cool! He told me, “and has another friend called “The gasman” I’ve never met him but I gather he’s staying with him in London.

“Hmm,” I mused thinking about the Flanders & Swann ditty “twas on a Monday morning the Gasman came to call!”

So after giving Dominic “knockuout” my mobile number and my real name we set the date and scene. I explained that Scott was interested and he said that he was looking forward to meeting his little pet from back home. So they set everything up from there on. My role was to meet for a coffee as myself, Colin, and after chatting with Scott he invited me to stay at his place for a couple of nights.

Scott would meet us at the café and I would give him my bag and then I was to be treated, as hypno_sub from there on. I had explained to Scott most of what I wanted, but said that I would leave the rest up to them.

As we had chatted online we agreed that in my mobile I was to put Dominic’s mobile number and name as KUO. He was to phone me and let me know his hotel number, when he arrived in London and I could list that as Dominic. Everything was organised and details were then finalised with Scott and Dominic meeting up a few days before I was to go to London, ensuring that things would work out nice for all of us.

“Hyde Park!” the Coach attendant said, “Please make sure you only have hand luggage to alight here”. He told us. I got up from my cramped seat and waited for a rather large lady and screaming child to move pass me. The father glared at me as he passed, I’d had words with them during the trip down about his child, kicking the back of my seat and waking me up, he made some expletive retort, about She deals with the kid. Unconcerned parenting I thought to myself, “Let the Mother deal with it sort” Fortunately, the attendant quickly intervened and suggested that maybe they would like a bit more room and there was a the empty row of seats at the back where they could all sit together, Good for you, I thought, he smiled at me when I passed him and I felt him touch me on my behind, he whispered, “I hope you get to the Pride March in July” and smiled warmly at me. Although the rainbow flag lapel wasn’t too conspicuous, it wouldn’t have taken Sherlock Holmes much to work out its indicative value.

I got off and looked around, it had stopped raining now and the Sun was drying everything out, making it into a lovely sunny day, glancing at my watch I noted it was 10:15 we had done well with time the coach wasn’t due until 10:45 here.

I waited until the large female and bawling child had gone further down the road, She was now shouting loudly at Father, who was gesturing rather wildly about he didn’t want to come here in the first place, and it was her mother not his! I caught the last words as they turned round the corner onto Regent Street. Hope you have a nice time I said, rather sarcastically to them.

I moved in the same direction they had taken, when suddenly my mobile rang, I jumped, reaching into my coat pocket I pulled the phone out of hiding and looked at the screen “KUO” it said, heart thumping I tentatively placed the phone to my ear, pressing the ok button

“hypno_sub” I replied cautiously,

“Hi it’s Dominic here” the voice told me.

“I know!” I replied “I thought we’d agreed no first names, until we meet for coffee”

“Sorry h_s,” he explained, “it’s just that I’ve been really looking forward to meeting you and I couldn’t wait. I’m in the coffee shop. Now, How far away are you?”

“Walking through the door this very minute,” I said, stepping through the blue doorframe and into the “Feed the 5K” café. I knew it was him as he looked like his picture no fancy hairstyle straight looking dark hair clean-shaven but a little goatee, Muscular build, he wrote 5′7. Into KO’s Chloro’s and making you mine. He’d written into his profile

Walking over to the round table I grasped his outstretched hand took a deep breath, smiled, hopefully with my eyes and shaking it tightly, Whispered “Hi!”

“Colin!” He said, Great to actually meet you, what would you like to drink?

“Oh, Thank you”, I picked up the tri-fold menu on the table, glanced quickly at the coffee’s and replied De-café please, no froth noting that his cup was half full with froth and probably not much coffee inside, even though it was a very large sized bowl. He slid off the barstool and made his way to the counter. I saw Scott over in the corner, making his way towards me, knowing that this was my cue to place the bag on the floor at the side of the table, I then moved over to Dominic at the counter saying that I had to go to the toilet. Walking down the stairs to the gents; I started thinking, “Well here goes”.

The idea was, that when I saw Scott move towards me, I was to go to the toilet, he would remove my bag, and take it to his place where I was going to stay for the few days. At least I knew where he lived. Anticipation and adrenaline rushed into my throat and out of my cock. Where, after washing my hands, I headed back up to the table and Dominic.

Scott had already left as I launched myself up onto the stool opposite Dominic; I offered my thanks for the coffee and sipped it, not knowing what to say and how to act. Now I felt alone and vulnerable. The hot liquid slid its way down my gullet, causing me to swallow. Dominic was watching me fixedly, his eyes seemed warm and happy, then took a deep breath, before commenting on how nice it was turning out and that he was glad to have the chance to finally meet me,

“How was the journey?” he continued, “you did pretty well with time”,

“Yes!” I gasped “the motorway down was pretty quiet for this time of the day and year. Thank you” I apologised.

“For what, he enquired, “I’m just as anxious as you are”. He lowered his voice, looking round he moved closer to me, I hope that if there’s anything you don’t feel comfortable with you will tell me, won’t you? We can always just have this coffee wait for Scott to come back and decide what you want from there, would you like that?

At that moment Scott arrived, making an entrance he ran in and said “Hi!” in his loudest voice, grabbing the stool next to me he immediately sensed there was apprehension.

“You ok laddie?” he asked looking at me, Suddenly seeing Scott I felt tons better, “Yes, Now you’re here, I think it was knowing that you’d taken my bag and wasn’t here I felt scared.” He laughed “Ahh, the boy is not ready yet Sir, he replied to Dominic, “this will make it more fun for him!”

“Don’t” I pleaded, angrily, “not in here please”

“No Scott, I can guess he’s scared, don’t make it worse”

“Ok, I’m sorry Col’,” he patted me discretely on the leg and smiled at me. I knew that inside it was going to be ok.

“I’m sorry” I responded, I do want this you know. I left it at that. Silence ensued for a moment, while Scott went and ordered a coffee.

We chatted for a while about my journey down and how Scott knew Dominic along with general things carefully omitting most of any experiences they had both been involved in over in Sidney, That would be related later when we had time alone no members of the general public would be around. Café’s were for general socialising. We were soon laughing at most things we had in common with messages we had posted in the Yahoo Clubs and the various forums we had stirred up. Relaxing, I suddenly realised that did feel more safer, and remarked that it was kind of them to take their time and, we all agreed how it was better to meet up after exchanging emails and chats in yahoo beforehand.

Not realising that Scott and Dominic had exchanged knowing glances. I knew that I was feeling easier to be with them both.

“Shall we go?” Scott enquired,

“Yes, I think we ought to,” responded Dominic, “I hope it doesn’t rain again today”. Looking out of the café doorway I saw that it was still streaming with sunlight and the sky looked bluer than ever, everything had a nice halo around it, and made me feel really good and more relaxed.

Once outside we walked back round the corner of where I had departed from the coach, taking the steps down we wandered under the dual carriageway and up onto the side of Hyde Park. I swayed a little as we came up into the air and held onto the handrail to steady myself. We entered the park through the trees, where I commented on the Gay Pride March which is held each year at the end of June, “Probably not as Outrageous as yours in Sidney Mardi Gras, I bet yours are really something!”

“Yes boy they are!” Dominic replied sternly. We continued along a little path strewn with heavily scented flowers, which had suddenly appeared, and although I hadn’t realised Scott was no longer with us. Trying to suppress a sneeze I inhaled quick breaths up my nose, “A-A-ATISSSHOOOO!” I bellowed “Atishoo!” and again I exploded, “Doh!” I held my nose “Dis is all I need” I explained

“Why boy, it’s all right to sneeze”

“Doh!” I sniffed trying desperately to suspend another sneeze with my fingers pinching my nostrils, “Hay Fever” I explained, “and this grass isn’t helping”. Furtively feeling in my jacket I explored every pocket for my handkerchief, and although I knew I had one couldn’t place it at that precise moment.

“Something wrong boy!” Kuo asked

“Handkerchief, Sir” I replied, I had it before I can’t find it, I need to wipe my nose” I explained, falling into the pattern of role-play he called me boy, so I must call him Sir,

“Here use mine!” he thrust it at me.

“Thank you Sir” I immediately sneezed again and quickly took the offering from him. Wiping my nose I noticed a strong scent, which engulfed my nasal passages, “WOW! That’s pretty strong” I commented.

“It’s just an inhaler boy helps you to breath easier and relaxes the muscles more, I blended it myself”. I continued to wipe my nose thinking how strong it was and difficult to concentrate.

“Smells funny Sir” I commented I took away the hankie and passed it back to him he held it firm in his hand folding it in half and bringing out a small bottle poured a little more of the aroma into it. I continued to move forward walking almost stumbling over a twig

“It’s a good smell boy” he replied as he took a step back behind me.

Suddenly he caught me from behind placing a firm arm across my chest and pulling me backward he held the white cloth over my nose I gasped and tried to pull away. Holding me tighter he placed the cloth over my nose harder this time I felt my head starting to swim and I kept going dizzy. My eyes seemed to blur and I found it difficult to stay standing, a voice whispered in my ear. “You will be mine boy!”

Part 2

My head ached when I moved it and for some reason I couldn’t focus my eyes, I felt really groggy and my mouth was full of some sort of cloth I tried to say something but as I moved I realised that I was immobilised by some straps across my bare chest. and my wrists hurt grabbing what I could of my senses, there was a sudden blinding overhead light directly over me and I was looking through some form of slits in a hood or mask, I summarized eventually.

There was a painful stinging in my right hand I heard everything making a whooshing noise.

I had to close my eyes to put up with the noise and things began to spin colours were changing in front of me and blackness was getting closer and closer, I panicked,

“Open your eyes boy” I heard a voice say, you will not be able to resist me I am The Gasman and I can induce you to tell me everything even when you don’t want to.”

Slowly as I opened my eyes I found myself focusing on a needle shining in the bright light, I realised that the mask had been removed and here was a man in a white gown completely attired with a surgical mask, “I had a look at your teeth while you were asleep boy,” he informed me, “there are a few crowns that need doing. I shall enjoy your services hypno_sub”.

He grasped my hand making me look down at the top of my wrist, I saw that there was a tube sticking out of the back of my hand and he inserted the needle into a green butterfly, Now relax boy and answer my questions truthfully.

The buzzing in my head increased as I shouted out answers to their questions. Why did they want to know who I was, what did I want to please them with? Was I willing to please them, Whatever they asked me I told them everything I couldn’t resist

I cannot recall anything I was asked, but they were here to make my dreams come true and that Is all I should know

They could control me know and I was their bidding slave.

I heard the familiar words echo again “Open your eyes Slave!”

I did as I was bid

“You are a Slave”

Silence

“You are a SLAVE! Answer Me”

“Yes!” I answered

This ring will make you My Slave boy, this is your desire and my Will. This ring will be your controller I can make you my Slave at any time I choose. I can control the ring and this is your desire isn’t it Slave?

Silence

“ISN’T IT SLAVE?”

I felt a tug at my chest

“Yes” I clenched my teeth. I heard a hissing noise and I saw a round black mask descending towards my face

“Now you will breath deeper Slave!”

I struggled more and more but to no avail the echoing noises returned and then as everything began to spin frantically I went into the sea of somnabulus, and the awaiting strong muscular arms of Morpheus

As I opened my eyes once again I heard no voices but instead I saw seated at the side of me Scott smiling,

He looked at my naked torso and rubbed his hand over my chest, I gasped quickly.

“Does it hurt, it looks good he stated.

Slowly raising my head I glanced down at my chest which had been shaved right across my chest and around each nipple, I raised my hand up to my right nipple and fondly felt the bandage that was hiding my new ring placed there by my request

“Eh laddie the things you want to go through just to have a nipple pierced! Scott smiled