The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Douchebag Pre-Trial Diversionary Program.

By The Slaver

Chapter 3: The Houston Quads.

Julian, Lucus, Zack and Carlo Houston woke up slowly. They were still naked. The buzzed feeling that had been their constant companion for the past month; was far as they could make out, was still there. The four men were locked in a 10—foot by 14—foot cell that consisted of a toilet, a sink, a small table, 4 folding chairs, and four Cotts. The floor and walls were padded. There was a single bald light bulb hanging from the 14-foot ceiling. A heavy iron door locked with an electronic panel kept the quads confined in the padded cell.

Julian, Lucus, Zack and Carlo seemed to be constantly thirsty. Whatever drugs that were put in the water had two effects on the four captives. One the drugs kept the four men quite loopy. The Houston quads were drowsy all the time, since their captives. They slept for over 12 hours a day; when they were awake, they found it difficult to concentrate or resist against their captors. After the first few days they found it was just easier to be compliant. The second thing about the drugged water was that it made Julian, Lucus, Zack and Carlo constantly thirsty. The Houston quads needed water to quench their thirst, yet each drink made the four men thirstier, which in turn when they drunk kept them sleepy and docile. So, there was no way the four of them could even contemplate escaping, even if that was possible.

Julian, Zack, Lucus and Carlo’s life before their capture had been so much different. Julian, Zack Lucus and Carlo were 32 years old, and Julian was the oldest of the quads. After leaving collage they had joined the air force until 5 years ago. On leaving the air force, Julian, Lucus, Zack and Carlo had become Sheriff’s Deputies.

The four Houston Quads were handsome men; they stood 6′3″. They had black hair cut in a short military style flat-top cut. All four men had deep brown eyes and a neatly trimmed black Goatees. Julian, Lucus, Zack and Carlo were a muscular 176 pounds. The four men kept their bodies shaved nearly hairless. Julian, Lucus, Zack and Carlo’s uncut, beer can thick cocks, were 8 inches when limp.

All four men were very popular. Outwardly, they seemed to had a great sense of humour, and were charismatic. They also seemed to treat everyone with respect and were always available to help a friend. But the quads were also total, and utter Douchebags. The four men were not averse to a spot a fag bashing in the cells, on Friday, and Saturday night when on night duty. Also, Julian, Lucus, Zack and Carlo had shunned their own father for some years now.

When Houston snr, had come out about his club, and his fetish /liking of Fisting guys bound in a fuck-sling 9 years ago. His sons had promptly disowned him and had had nothing to do with him since. They had not returned to the family home or spoken to their father in all those nine years, until a month ago.

One month ago, Julian, Lucus, Zack and Carlo who were a bit drunk after all the glasses of celebratory drinks, family and friends had forced on them, wasn’t paying a lot of attention as they walked to the motel where they were staying, the four men refused point-blank to stay in the family home with their father, even thou they had returned home to help him: against this mysterious Dr Saltzman. Suddenly, a large black panelled van pulled up beside then; many Leather-clad, masked men leaped out. The Leather-clad men quickly surrounded, Julian, Lucus, Zack and Carlo. Before the Houston Quads could react, or say a word, men came from behind them and clamped a rag over their face, the quads screamed out, but their cries were muffled by the rag over their nose and mouth. Julian, Lucus, Zack and Carlo all took in a gasp of air, as they tried to break free from their attackers. The sweet chemical smell of Chloroform filled his nostrils. ‘Fuck Chloroform.’ Julian thought. One of the attackers, the Leader, maybe, spoke to the four men, he said, “Shh. Be good Douchebags. And just relax now and breathe deeply and it will all be over very soon. That’s right. Be good little Douchebags, and go to sleep,” Very quickly, Julian, Lucus, Zack and Carlo sunk into their attacker’s arms; and then everything went black.

When sometime later, Julian, Lucus, Zack and Carlo came to, their heads were spinning and the four of the were was very confused. They were naked, their wrists were attached to chains that hung from the ceiling, of the room they were in. Their heads reeled as they remembered the attack, and the chloroformed rags being clamped over their faces, until they passed out. Julian, Lucus, Zack and Carlo had been kidnapped and, the four men had no idea why.

No one answered Julian’s cry. Julian, Lucus, Zack and Carlo struggled hard against the chains securing their wrists. There was no way the chains were going to give, soon Julian, Lucus, Zack and Carlo tired from trying to free themself.

Later on, Zack cried out, then suddenly Julian, Lucus, Zack and Carlo heard the door to the room open. Two male figures walked into the room, one was naked, the other wear what looked like a doctor’s white coat. Julian, Lucus, Zack and Carlo were shocked when they saw the naked man, it was their father. Dr Saltzman smiled as he saw the look of on the four men faces as they recognised their father. “You must be that Fucker, Dr Saltzman. That he told us about!” Julian shouted, nodding his head the best he could towards his father.

Dr Saltzman did not speak he just turned and nodded his head at the naked Houston snr. The two men then walked towards the four brothers, when the two men were near the four brothers, they reached out their hands, and grabbed Julian, Lucus, Zack and Carlo’s limp 8-inch cock: without a word Saltzman and Houston snr gripped Julian, Lucus, Zack and Carlo’s cock and started to jerk the four brothers off. Julian, Lucus, Zack and Carlo cried out and protested as their cocks were masturbated: but their protests did not last long. The four brothers after only protesting for a few seconds started to let out moans of pleaser and thrust their cocks into the hand jerking them off. After only a few minutes Dr Saltzman and Houston stop masturbating the brothers, let go of their cock, and stepped back. Saltzman looked at the four cocks in front of him.

“Those cocks of yours are pretty amazing,” Dr Saltzman said referring to the nine-and-a-half-inch monsters that Julian and his brothers now sported as all four of them were now fully erect, Zack was even dripped pre-cum. “A pity that after your stay here with us you’ll never use those monsters ever again. None of you will ever fuck pussy ever again, though you’ll all going to be well Fucked in both of your wholes!”

The Doctor nodded to Houston, who without a word walked out of the room, he returned a few minutes later he returned carrying a tray on which were four full water bottles. Julian, Lucus, Zack and Carlo hung limply in their chain, panting, cocks still erect, Zack’s brothers were now also dripping pre-cum. The Doctor took a water bottle from the tray and thrust the top of the bottle into the panting Zack’s mouth. Zack gulped down the water from the bottle.

Zaltman grinned as he noticed a change in Zack’s expression. “What’s wrong, big boy?”, he asked, as he wacked Zack’s still hard cock. Zack let out a grunt before replying in a slurred voice, “I don’t know, all of a sudden, I am feeling so tired and weak. I….weak…” Zack’s head rolled to one side and his eyes rolled up into the back of his head; showing only the whites of his eyes. The Doctor picked up another bottle and moved towards Julian.

One mouth later: Dr Zaltman sat at his desk and watched as the four Houston boys, woke from their drugged sleep, into a drugged state of some sort of weakness. He smiled and turned and stared at the naked, mindless figure, with a caged cock, that stood near-by. “I think Houston my mindless little friend, that its time that your Douchebag sons joined you in mindless servitude, in serving me!” The Doctor said, Houston snr. did not say a word, he just stood ramrod straight staring ahead. “Bring each of your sons one at a time, to the room. And strap them in, I think that it is time that they had their training and new outlook on life. Don’t you, Slave?” Zaltman said to Houston snr, who did not say a word, but just nodded his head and left the room.

Moments later, Dr Zaltman watched on his laptop as Houston snr entered the padded room, and with no fuss, or fight from any of his sons, led Julian out of the room, shutting the door behind him. Houston Snr lead his son along a dim lit corridor, and then into a large concrete room with no windows. In the middle of the room were eight padded chairs, in a square: two chairs on each side. Julian was thrust into one of the chairs, and quickly, strapped in place by his father. Houston then left the room and went to collect another of his sons. In the middle of the square of chairs as a strange four-sided metal box contraption stood; on each side of the metal box were an array of lights and speakers that face the two chairs.

Dr Zaltman rubbed his cock through his pants, as he watched on his lap-top, as one by one, Houston snr led his sons into the concrete room; and strapped them into one of the padded chairs. In about forty-five minutes, all four of the Houston Quads were strapped into a padded chair; one boy in a chair on each of the four sides of the Square. In his office Saltzman grunted as he nutted in his pants; wiping his hand clean, the doctor stood up, shut down his laptop. And left the room and made his way to the concrete room.

Zaltzman strolled into the concrete room and over to a control Pannel on the far wall of the room. He looked at the control Pannel, he then looked up and smiled at Julian, Lucus, Zack and Carlo strapped into their chair. Then he flipped a couple of switches on the Pannel; all at once a blinding white-hot flashing light and a high-pitched buzzing sound was emitted from the square metal contraption. Immediately, Julian, Lucus, Zack and Carlo’s faces and bodies froze. More switches were flipped, as Dr Saltzman adjusted the square metal contraption, directly into Julian, Lucus, Zack and Carlo’s faces. The four Brothers just lay still in their chairs.

“Now, you four douchebags, let me show you what this unit from a former Easten European State was built to do.” Dr Saltzman said, as he adjusted the intensity level of the hypnotic lights and sounds. Julian and his brothers’ expressions became still, dazed, dumb-like. “This machine has many functions, one of which is that it came be used to transform straight male douchebags, like yourselves, into their complete opposite: they become submissive bottom boys who enjoys sex with men, who craves it, who long of it. Your disappearance will be no great loss to society.”

Dr Saltzman paused and increased the intensity level of the lights and sounds. “Now, you four Douchebags describe your sexual preferences and practices.” Julian, Lucus, Zack and Carlo’s revealed their secrets: they were straight, perverted sexually, not into foreplay, but loved ass, and face fucking women. Dr Saltzman smiled. He adjusted the intensity levels again. Julian, Lucus, Zack and Carlo’s lay in their chairs, like rag dolls. “Julian, Lucus, Zack and Carlo the reason you have sex like this, is because deep down you hate having sex with women. Women annoy you sexually; women don’t appreciate your male anatomy or your sex drive.” Dr Saltzman stopped talking and took a breath.

“What you four need is a man.” Dr Saltzman paused. “From now on, the four of you are sexually attracted to men. Only men can satisfy your sexual needs. You’ll have to go out and look for him. Julian, Lucus, Zack, Carlo you four now find that you enjoy touching yourself. For example, right now take hold of your cock and stroke yourself.” Immediately, the four brothers grabbed their 8″ limp cock and began to stroke themself hard. “You like that feeling, don’t you? Nod if you understand! “Julian, Lucus, Zack and Carlo nodded yes. “Keep stroking. Finding that right man means going to gay clubs, and gyms. Do you understand that?” Julian, Lucus, Zack and Carlo again nodded yes. “Finding the right man means man on man sex anytime, anywhere. Do you understand?” Julian, Lucus, Zack and Carlo nodded yes.

Houston snr. entered the room with four large Afro-Americans: who were only wearing tight Leather jock, that barely covered their large packages of man-meat, the four men had dazed, empty looks of their faces. Dr Saltzman mouthed, ‘Thank You.’ To Houston snr, who without a word turned and left the room. Smiling, Dr Saltzman pointed to the four Afro-Americans and motioned for them to go and suck Julian, Lucus, Zack and Carlo ’s cock. The four men did so, mindlessly and without incident. “Guys, you like those warm, wet mouths on your cock, don’t you?” The quads nodded yes. “It’s the best thing you’ve ever experienced. A woman can’t suck your cock like that. Only a real man can do that. It’s what you want. Say it, “I want a man to suck my cock.” The four Houston brothers repeated the phrase.

“Good, now repeat, ‘I want to suck a man’s cock.’”, Dr Saltzman said. Julian, Lucus could not say the phrase. Dr Saltzman signed and increased the intensity level, still higher. “Say it, I want to suck cock’.” Julian, Lucus, Zack and Carlo repeated the phrase, drool now spilling from the side of their mouth. “Say it again.” Again, the four Houston brothers repeated the phrase.

Dr Saltzman handed the four Afro-American men, dildos and lube. The four men, mindlessly began to play with Julian, Lucus, Zack and ’s asshole using his fingers and lube. “Doesn’t your ass-whole feel great? You love having your boy-pussy played with, by a person that knows what they doing. Women can, not do this, they can’t even suck your cock correctly: so deep down you know that women can’t give pleasure too your boy-pussy.” The four men stopped playing with the Houston brother’s wholes; the four Afro-Americans then greased up the dildos and began to fuck; Julian, Lucus, Zack and Carlo with the dildos.

“Now repeat I love having my boy-pussy filled with cock.” Julian and his brothers repeated the phrase without difficulty. “You love that pleasure, you feel so horny and good that you can’t help, but stroke your cock, again.” The Houston brothers grabbed their hardened rods and started stroking themselves again. Dr Saltzman watched Julian and his brothers for several minutes, before he said, “Right Douchebags you ready? Shoot your load anytime you want.” Julian, Lucus, Zack and Carlo stroked themselves to orgasm, their jizz spread over the Afro-American’s faces. The four men pulled the dildos from Julian and his brother’s ass-wholes, and without a word they licked the four Houston’s dicks clean.

Dr Saltzman smiled, an evil grin as he increased the intensity level of the machine, yet again. Houston snr. entered the room again and whispered something to Dr Saltzman. The evil grin vanished from Dr Saltzman face. “Apparently, your friend, Washington, has not accepted his new reality like you four have. No, matter, soon the four of you are going to show him the error of his ways. The five of you are going to be to stay with me for a very long time.” Dr Saltzman smiled as he continued the Houston Quad’s induction.

To Be Continued in Chapter 4: