The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Douchebag Pre-Trial Diversionary Program.

By The Slaver

Chapter 1: The Program.

Fargo, and Lagarde entered the office building and rode the elevator to the 29th floor. Their therapist, Dr. Saltzman, had scheduled their appointments for Monday, Wednesday and Friday at 9pm. Fargo and Lagarde appreciated Dr. Saltzman’s accommodation for these 9pm appointments, both Fargo and Lagarde worked across town and needed the time to travel to the office building. As Fargo and Lagarde exited the elevator, they walked towards Dr. Saltzman’s office. His secretary, Sullivan, a tall jock type of guy, with a shaved head, wearing a tight fitting suit, and with a large bulge in the front of his tight pants, escorted Fargo and Lagarde into Dr. Saltzman’s office and announced his departure for the day. Both Fargo and Lagarde, both vaguely, thought that they should know this guy, Sullivan.

When Dr. Saltzman entered his office, he greeted both Fargo and Lagarde. “Good to see you both, Fargo and Lagarde. How’s my two favourite patients?”

As Fargo and Lagarde heard these words, they rose from their seats, and shock Dr. Saltzman’s hand, they both answered at the same time, “I’m doing well.” Then both Fargo and Lagarde began to remove their clothes. As Fargo removed his leather jockstrap, Fargo revealed his engorged and swollen 8″ cock, that was caged in a steel-ribbed chastity device.” Dr. Saltzman smiled, knowing that Fargo at least was under his total control, without question.

Looking at Lagarde, who was not caged Dr. Saltzman could see that Lagarde needed a little more work till he was totally under Dr. Saltzman’s control. At the moment Saltzman had Lagarde deeply under trance; but there was still some resistance, in Lagarde, as shown in the fact that he had not followed Dr. Saltzman’s orders after his first visit to Dr. Saltzman, to by a steel-ribbed Chastity device, and to keep his cock locked in the chastity device; Fargo had, it seemed, followed Dr. Saltzman’s orders to the letter.

Fargo and Lagarde, had been miner-league Football players, when the police arrested them for sexual assault. It seemed that both Fargo and Lagarde, did not understand that no means no.

After Fargo and Lagarde, had forced themselves on a nineteen year old who fake-ID her way into a nightclub, their lives as they knew them ended. Their Money had kept the pair of them out of prison. Instead of prison, Fargo and Lagarde’s attorney, had convinced a judge to admit the pair of them to the Pre-Trial Diversionary Program. In Dr. Saltzman’s eyes, guys like Fargo and Lagarde were nothing but Douchebags.

Dr. Saltzman, the court-appointed psychologist, had treated Fargo and Lagarde, ever since they had gained admission into the Program. The program felt like probation, to Fargo and Lagarde. There is a major difference: when you complete the program, the charges would be dismissed, Fargo and Lagarde, would have no criminal conviction record. For years, Dr. Saltzman treated these sort of rapists, who fooled enough people that they had completed the program, only to, a short time later, re-offend and cause more pain and heart-brake upon the community. So Dr. Saltzman had changed the program. It was now the DPTDP, or Douchebag Pre-Trial Diversionary Program. Which had far different results than the PTDP that Fargo and Lagarde had been assigned to!

“How are things going at work, Boys?” Dr. Saltzman asked, “It’s been very hectic.” Fargo replied, Lagarde remand still and silent, his hands covering his cock and ball. “What have you done to relieve your stress?”, asked Dr. Saltzman, with a crooked smile.

Again only Fargo replied; Lagarde just remand still and silent. “I’ve been going to the gym. Just like you told me too! After you told me about that infectious disease scare, I decided to shower at home. I change at the job site to save time. Then, I just bring a change of t-shirt so that I don’t drive home in a soaked, sweaty t-shirt.”

“That’s good thinking. You’ve become resourceful, thinking things through. Not acting on impulse.” Said Dr. Saltzman, “Acting on impulse is what got me and Lagarde, in trouble in the first place.” Fargo replied, “That’s right, Fargo. Impulse is what got the two of you arrested. That was no fun, was it?”

“No, Sire. Dr. Saltzman.” This time both Lagarde and Fargo answered, “And, all that media attention was no good for your Football careers, was it?” Continued Dr. Saltzman, “No, Sire. Dr. Saltzman.” Both men replied, Saltzman smiled it seemed that Lagarde, was coming under his control, a little more.

“But, your new job in construction has its benefits. Since both of you are moving and lifting all day long, it’s like working out at the gym.” Both Saltzman and Lagarde nodded ‘yes’.

“How is your love life?” Smirked the doctor, “I don’t date, Dr. Saltzman, Sire.”, Fargo and Lagarde answered, as one. “No dates?” The doctor nodded, “That must be frustrating and stressful?” Asked Dr. Saltzman, “No, Dr. Saltzman. I use the method just like you taught me.”

“Does it work?”, Dr. Saltzman incurred. “Oh, yes, Sire. I do it every night, right before I go to bed.” The Doctor had noticed that once again Lagarde had remand silent. Saltzman stood up and walked over to Fargo, and held out his hand, “Key !” The doctor snapped; Fargo without saying a word, picked up the shorts he had been wearing, and from the back pocket pulled out a some metal key, (the key to the cage he wore), and placed the key in Dr. Saltzman’s hand.

Saltzman smiled: Fargo had obeyed the orders he had been given, and bought the metal-ribbed cage on-line, after it had come Fargo had had one last wank, and then locked himself in the cage. And Dr. Saltzman now had the key. Fargo’s cock was never again going to be free of the cage. The doctor dropped the key in his back pocket, and looked at Lagarde, he had been given the same orders as Fargo, but he seemed to had resisted carrying them out. Dr Saltzman turn towards his desk and pushed the buzzer.

Dr. Saltzman waited a few minutes, he then entered the adjacent office. Moments later, the doctor walked back into his office, followed by his secretary, Sullivan, the young man was now naked but for the ribbed-metal cock-cage on his engorged and swollen 8″ cock. There was an empty, mindless look on his face, and drool run out of the corners of his mouth, Sullivan had been with Fargo, and Lagarde, when they had forced themselves on the girl. In fact Sullivan had not tried to stop them, but had joined in, so in Saltzman’s eyes Sullivan was just another Douchebag, and so he too was put on the DPTDP.

Sullivan had been with Lagarde, and Fargo on their first visit to Dr. Saltzman, after he had the three of them in a trance, Saltzman had decided to keep Sullivan for himself, making him his obedient secretary by day, and his mindless Fuck-toy and Cum dump by night and weekend.

Sullivan did not seem startled by the sight of the naked Fargo, or the naked Lagarde, or by the sight of the stainless-steel ribbed cock cage, on Fargo’s cock. Nor did the mindless Sullivan seem to recognise, or remember his two former team-mates!

“Sullivan, I’m sure that you don’t remember your two former team-mates, Fargo and Lagarde?” Laughed Dr. Saltzman, Sullivan turned his glazed, empty eyes on too his former team-mates, for a few brief seconds, then he turn and looked at Dr. Saltzman. “It seems that Lagarde unlike you and Fargo is showing some resistance to the PTDP program! I have a favour to ask you. Do you think you can help me by showing him what the program has done for you?” Said the doctor. “Sure. Anytime.” Replied the mindless Sullivan.

“Then first, give me a pose, Boy.” Sullivan posing like a prize body builder, in front of Saltzman, Fargo and Lagarde. While Sullivan was posing a large built, naked guy, wearing a leather harness, whose cock had also been encased in an metal-ribbed cock cage; and who seemed to be in his late forties, appeared in the doorway of the other office. Dr. Saltzman stopped Sullivan from posing with a click of his fingers, Sullivan froze in place.

“Fargo, this is ‘Smith’, (not the guys real name), he is going to treat you tonight, while I treat Lagarde!” Without a word Fargo left Saltzman’s office, and walked into the other office, followed by the large built man; he closed the door behind them.

Dr. Saltzman turned and looked at Lagarde, “Ok boy let’s get started.” Then Dr. Saltzman paused for a few moments, and then he smiled at Lagarde and said, “Sullivan, let’s show your former team-mate the method by which he can release his stress, and frustration, let’s show Lagarde, what his future life has in store for him.”

Dr. Saltzman opened a draw in his desk, and pulled out a large, thick, glass dildo, easily well over 15″. “Sit, boy!” Sullivan sat in a chair, Dr. Saltzman walked towards Fargo, handed him the glass dildo, the dildo had a glass handle which Sullivan took hold of, Dr. Saltzman smiled at Sullivan and Lagarde, and said, “Show him, Boy.”

Sullivan threw his legs over the sides of his chair, exposing a well-groomed, and shaven boy pussy. Without flinching a muscle ,or thinking about what he was about to do Sullivan shoved the glass dildo in his tight little boy pussy, burying most of the 15″ deep inside his whole. Sullivan relentlessly, pumped his ass with the glass dildo for over half an hour, moaning and grunting all the time he pumped his ass, with the glass dildo. Finally, Sullivan could take it no longer, his eyes rolled up into his head, and he let out a loud moan and shouted, as his Jizz exploded from his steel-caged cock.

The last of the control Dr. Saltzman had over Lagarde vanished in a flash, as Lagarde saw what Sullivan was doing. “What the Fuck…” Lagarde shouted, before Dr. Saltzman grabbed the back of his head, and pushed it down, so that Lagarde was looking straight at Sullivan’s caged, Cum dripping cock. All Dr. Saltzman said was, “Now, Boy!” Sullivan stood up, and began to swing his hips, from side to side. Sullivan’s caged cock also moved from side to side, droplets of Cum fell from the metal cock-cage, as Sullivan’s caged cock moved from side to side.

“Look at that beautiful caged cock, Boy! Isn’t that the most beautiful, entrancing, thing you have ever seen, Boy?” Dr. Saltzman said in a low, soft sounding voice. As soon as Lagarde’s eyes fell on Sullivan’s swinging cock, and he heard Saltzman’s voice, Lagarde was lost.

After an hour, Lagarde was totally, and completely under Dr. Saltzman’s control. The doctor looked at Sullivan who was still swinging his caged cock, from side to side. “Very good, Boy. And Freeze.” Sullivan froze in place, unable to move, speak or listen to anything being said by Dr. Saltzman.

“Fuck you, good little boy.” Dr. Saltzman snapped, Lagarde fell deeper into trance. “Now, for that insolence out-burst a while ago, here is what going to happen. you’re continue to work at the construction job during the day, with Fargo. But, at night, and Weekends, I know of a nice, sleazy, club on the outskirts of the city, where you’re going to service cock. From now on you will do whatever I say. On 3, awake. Dr. Saltzman ordered. “1-2-3.” Lagarde came out of trance. “Lagarde, what are you going to do?”

“I’ll do whatever you say.” Lagarde replied, “Good choice. First thing you’ll did after leaving here is got to that all-night Sex shop just down the street from here and get a metal-ribbed cock-cage just like those that encase Fargo and Sullivan’s cocks. After which you will return home. There you will have you final ever wank, after you have shot your load, you will clean yourself up and then lock the cage on your cock. You will bring the key to the cage with you, on your next appointment on Monday, and give me the key!”

Lagarde moaned, as the doctor’s orders sunk into his brain, but nodded yes. “Later on, after you have caged your cock, you will go and work in that club I told you about, just now. I’ll tell the club owner, that you’ll start, later tonight.” Lagarde moaned, and nodded yes, again. Dr. Saltzman wrote an address on a piece of paper. “And don’t forget, the club’s clientele also want their asses eaten out.”

Lagarde dressed, and shaking his head, accepted the paper and walked out of Dr. Saltzman’s office. With a quick look at Sullivan, The doctor walked over to the door of the other office and opened it; as soon as the door opened loud moans and grunts were heard. Dr. Saltzman walked into the other office and closed the door behind him. The desk and all the furniture had been pushed to the sides of the office; a large rubber sheet had been spread on the floor in the middle of the room; on it stood a wooden frame, from which hung a Fuck sling. Bound into the swing; on his back with his legs bound into stirrups was Fargo. He moaned and grunted as the large built men, thrust his fist in and out of his ass.

As Dr. Saltzman watched, Fargo let out a long moan, then grunted as he shot his Jizz. Saltzman could see that Fargo had Cum many time already, as there was dry Cum all over Fargo’s chest, and upper legs. ‘Smith’, the large built man had also repeatedly shot his load, there was a puddle of Cum in front of him, on the rubber sheet; and drips of Cum fell from his cock-cage. “That’s enough treatment for tonight, ‘Smith’. I think that you should kneel in front of me, on all fours. And show me your boy pussy. It’s time for your own treatment.”

‘Smith’, the large built man pulled his fist out of Fargo’s whole with a loud popping sound. He then knelt in front of Dr. Saltzman, his shaved whole in the air. The doctor, smiled at the kneeling ‘Smith’, neither of the three former Football players, remembered that ‘Smith’, had been their attorney, and had gone by another name, then. ‘Smith’ had accompanied Fargo, Lagarde and Sullivan on their first appointment to Dr. Saltzman. It had been child’s play for the doctor to place ‘Smith’ under a trance, along with Fargo, Lagarde and Sullivan. ‘Smith’ just like Fargo, Lagarde and Sullivan was then started on the Douchebag Pre-Trial Diversionary Program.

The Doctor, then dropped his pants, and pulled his jock-strap a side, freeing his hard, 12″ cock. Dr. Saltzman spat into ‘Smith’s’ boy pussy; and then thrust the whole of his 12″, too his balls, deep into ‘Smith’ the large built man. The guy let out a low whimpering cry as Saltzman’s cock penetrated his whole.

Dr. Saltzman fucked the guy long, hard and roughly, taking no notice of ‘Smith’s’ moans and cries for merse. The doctor felt his balls tighten; he pushed deeper into ‘Smith’, and with a loud grunt, his cock exploded rope, after rope of Jizz into ‘Smith’. ‘Smith’ grunted as Cum dripped from the cage on his cock. Saltzman pulled his cock out of ‘Smith’s’ pussy, and moved round the keeling ‘Smith’ to his head. The doctor grabbed ‘Smith’s’ head in one hand, and yanked it roughly up. So ‘Smith’s’ mouth was level with his cock.

“Open!”, was all Dr. Saltzman said, ‘Smith’ moaned a weak NO, but still opened his mouth. Dr. Saltzman thrust the whole of his softening 12″ cock, into ‘Smith’s’ mouth. ‘Smith’ gagged for a few seconds, before he went to work, cleaning the doctor’s cock. Saltzman’s head rolled back, and his eyes went into the back of his head, as he enjoyed, ‘Smith’s’ warm, moist mouth, cleaning his cock.

‘Smith’ let out a muffled mumble, as more of his Cum, dripped from the cage on his cock. Smiling, the doctor pulled his cock, with a slurp, out of ‘Smith’s’ mouth. Dr. Saltzman stood looked down at ‘Smith’, for ten minutes he just stood and looked at ‘Smith’, jerking his cock, to another erection. Once erect, Dr. Saltzman moved away from ‘Smith’.

Dr. Saltzman moved over between Fargo’s legs; and with no lube, thrust his erect, dripping cock deep into Fargo. Dr. Saltzman started a steady fuck of Fargo’s whole. Fargo just lay in the sling, moaning, and rode Saltzman’s hard erect cock.

After 10 minutes of steady Fucking, the doctor could hold back, no longer, his screams filled the room as he shot rope, after rope, of his Jizz into Fargo’s man pussy. Dr. Saltzman shot so much Cum into Fargo, that before long, Cum started dripping from Fargo’s arse. The doctor pulled out of Fargo, and moved round to his head. In one thrust the whole of the doctor’s cock filled Fargo’s mouth. Without being told, Fargo started slurping and sucking on Dr. Saltzman’s cock.

Dr. Saltzman moaned as Fargo served his cock; in no time Fargo had cleaned the doctor’s cock. Saltzman grunted, as he felt his cock start to harden, he pulled out of Fargo’s mouth. “That’s enough, Boy.” Dr. Saltzman said panting for breath, as he released Fargo from the sling; the zonked out Fargo almost fell out of the sling, once he had been released.

Fargo knelt on the rubber sheet, and with glazed eyes looked up at Dr. Saltzman. Drool run out of his mouth, a moan escaped from Fargo’s lips. The doctor smiled down at Fargo, “Ok, Boy. It’s time for you to dress and leave, you have an appointment to keep?”, said Dr. Saltzman. Fargo nodded his head, and let out a moan as he stood up, and then walked slowly towards the door: Saltzman followed close behind. As he and Fargo left the Room; Dr Saltzman took no notice ‘Smith’, who was still on his knees on the floor, with drool running out of his half open mouth.

The doctor stood in the door-way of the other office; and looked inti his own office, and watch as Fargo found his clothes, dressed and left the office without a word. Saltzman, turned to return to the other office and saw Sullivan, still frozen in place, with the glass dildo still stuck in his ass, and his own cum drying on his abs and chest. As he snapped his fingers, Fargo resumed his post-emission cooing.

Once Sullivan had stopped cooing, and was slowly pulling the glass dildo out of his whole. “Now, go home, Boy. You have a long weekend ahead of you riding, and sucking my cock!” Sullivan just moaned ‘Yes’, as he continued pulling out the glass dildo from his ass. Dr. Saltzman walked back into the other office, closing the door behind him.

‘Smith’ looked up at Dr. Saltzman, as the doctor walked over to him. Saltzman pulled ‘Smith’ to his feet, and over to the fuck sling. In no time at all, Dr. Saltzman had restrained ‘Smith’ in the sling. Dr. Saltzman then walked over to the desk pushed against the wall, and opened a draw. From which he took a vibrating Butt-plug, he then walked back to ‘Smith’ in the sling.

Using the Jizz in ‘Smith’s’ whole as lube, Saltzman pushed the Butt-plug all the way into ‘Smith’: who grunted and whimpered as the Plug filled his ass. The Plug slid in all the way too its base; the doctor pushed a button in the base of the Plug. A low buzzing sound was heard, and ‘Smith’ squirmed, and his cock in its cage twitched, as the Plug, massaged his prostrate; not enough to make him have a spoiled orgasm, but enough that he was horny, and wanted too Cum. Dr. Saltzman watched the squirming, and whimpering ‘Smith’ for a minute or two; before he left the room. Dr. Saltzman was going to leave ‘Smith’ in the fuck sling for a few hours, to stew in his own juices, and ride the vibrating Plug, before ending his treatment for this session.

In the apartment he shared with Fargo, Lagarde stood naked in the middle of the living room; looking at the box in the table. He was jerking his cock, and grunting as he neared the point of shooting his load. After leaving Dr. Saltzman’s office, Lagarde had gone to the all night sex shop, like the doctor had told him to do, and bought a ribbed-metal cage. He had then driven home gone into the living room, place the box in which the cage was in on the table. Then stripped off, and started jerking off.

Lagarde felt his balls tighten; he let out a scream, and Cum. Rope, after rope of his Cum shot from his piss-slit. Panting Lagarde milked every drop of his Cum, from his cock. Once his cock could give up no more Cum, Lagarde feel to his knees, his eyes still locked on the box on the table. After a few seconds, like a sleepwalker, Lagarde got to his feet, and walked to the bathroom. After he had showered and dried himself; Lagarde returned to the living room.

He opened the box and took out the ribbed-metal cage. It took Lagarde a few seconds too figure out how the cage went on and was locked in place. But finally his cock was encased, and locked in the cage. For a few minutes Lagarde just stood looking down at his caged cock. Then he turned and walked into his bedroom, and dressed in some tight fitting clothes; he then left the apartment, and drove to the club, whose address, the doctor had given him.

Lagarde parked his pick-up in the parking lot opposite the club; and then without hesitation, Lagarde walked into the club, where he was met by the club’s owner.

Fargo got out of the cab, and walked up to the hose in front of him stood at the front door of the large house, for a few second, unsure what to do, or why he was there. He then shock himself, and knocked loudly on the door. The door was opened by a large Bear of a man, in a tight fitting suit, with an shaven head, and a red beard: this was Master Cussler, Fargo’s Master, but Fargo never remembered his visits to Master Cussler. “Good Boy!” Was all Master Cussler said, on seeing Fargo on his doorstep. On hearing the trigger, Fargo fell into a deep trance. Master Cussler stepped to one side and held the door open, for Fargo to enter. Fargo walked into the house, past Master Cussler, who closed the door behind them.

Fargo walked into the living room; and without a word, removed all of his clothes. Fargo then stood in the middle of the room, naked, but for the metal cage on his cock: with his hands clasped behind his back. Seconds later, Master Cussler walked into the room, he too had stripped out of his clothes. He now wore only a thick Leather harness, and a Leather cap, which was on back, to front. He stroked his beard, and looked at Fargo; he smiled at Fargo: Master Cussler know just what he was going to do too Fargo, tonight. In a commanding voice Master Cussler spoke to Fargo.

“Good. Let’s go to Master’s playroom and play.” Master Cussler placed a collar around Fargo’s neck, which he had in his hand, then Master Cussler attached a leash to the collar, and led Fargo to the basement. Behind a closed door, in another section of the basement, Master Cussler had arranged a special play room, for all the Douchebags that Dr. Saltzman sent to him. Master Cussler led Fargo by the leash to a padded table, he then restrained Fargo on his back, to the table, and strapped a ball gag firmly into Fargo’s mouth. Fargo stared up at Master Cussler with worried eyes.

“Now, Master is going to play with Fargo’s boy pussy.” Master Cussler slid a finger into Fargo’s pussy. Fargo became aroused quickly, his cock stiffened in minutes, it stranded to become fully erect in the tight confinement of the metal-ribbed cage encasing his cock. Master Cussler pulled his finger out of Fargo’s pussy: and walked over to one of the many rack that lined the walls of the play room. From a rack Master Cussler grabbed a prostate massager, he then lubed the sex toy with an anesthetizing anal lube, of Dr. Saltzman, making. Master Cussler walked back to Fargo. “Are you ready for this, Boy?” Master Cussler asked showing Fargo the large prostate Massager in his hand. “NO, please NO” Fargo whimpered, his voice muffled by the ball gag.

“Hard Luck, Boy!” Master Cussler smirked as he moved nearer to Fargo. “It seems that like you, I do not understand that no means no?” The Master slid the prostate massager into Fargo’s whole, all the time Fargo’s cock strained to become fully hard in its cage. Fargo screamed as Master Cussler roughly tickled his prostate with the sex toy.

“It hurts Master. NO, NO more. NO” screamed Fargo into the gag. “I told you. Like you I do not understand that no means no..” Master Cussler said, as he pumped Fargo’s ass faster and faster, Master Cussler grabbed his own cock and began to stroke his cock. Faster, and faster Master Cussler jerked his own cock, while faster and faster shoving the Massager in, and out of Fargo’s Boy pussy.

Within minutes, Fargo had a spoiled orgasm, he screamed into his gag, a pitifully he bust his nut. Moments later, Master Cussler bust his nut all over Fargo’s chest. Master Cussler reached down and removed the ball gag from Fargo’s mouth, before Fargo could utter a word, Master Cussler kissed Fargo. A muffled moan was heard from Fargo, as Master Cussler’s tongue invaded his mouth. After a while Master Cussler ended the kiss; then he scraped the cum from Fargo’s belly, and fed Fargo the cum.

“Did you like that, Boy” asked Master Cussler, as he continued to scrap up the Cum and feed it to Fargo. “NO, Master! I did not!” Fargo moaned between mouthfuls of Cum. “Good.” Master Cussler said, as he untied Fargo. Master Cussler and Fargo, still with the prostate Massager deep in his boy pussy returned to the living room. “Boy, leave the Massager in your whole, and get dressed.”

Master Cussler watch Fargo, as he get dressed and then stood still in the middle of the room.” Master Cussler said, “When I count to 3, you will awaken and not remember everything that happened. You will take no notice of the prostate Massager in your arse. You will not remove it, until you change at the Gym in the morning. And 1 – 2 – 3.” Master Cussler snapped his fingers, and quickly, leaved the room.

Fargo woke up to find himself, alone, in a room he did not recognise, there was a full feeling in his arse: but Fargo took no notice of that. With a funny walk, he walked out of the room towards the door; as he walked Fargo felt his caged cock, twitch in the metal cage. Fargo left the house, climbed into the cab that was waiting for him and went home.

For several hours now, Lagarde had been at the club that Dr. Saltzman had given him the address of. Lagarde was now lay on his front, in a sling that hung from the ceiling of one of the many back rooms of the club. Leather straps were attached to his ankles, and then the chains of the sling ensured, that Lagarde’s muscular legs were kept raised up and spread wide open. Lagarde’s top half was in a tight straight-jacket that was similarly attached to the sling, which restricted his movement.

Lagarde’s head, was ensconced in a leather hood, the eye and mouth zips were open, a large bright red ball-gag was fastened in Lagarde’s mouth, around which he was currently drooling, which was visible through the unzipped mouth. His now caged straining cock, along with his low swinging balls, dangling through a hole in the sling, A large built naked guy stepped between Lagarde’s spread legs. The guy grinned at Lagarde.

The guy, who was the club owner, and friend of Dr. Saltzman was how taking his turn of using Lagarde, just like Fargo’s Master, the club owner also took Douchebags sent to him by Dr. Saltzman. Lagarde had sent the last several hour serving cock, after cock in his arse, and loving it. Now it was time for some fisting, and the club owner was going to be the first to fist Lagarde. The club owner pushed two of his fingers up Lagarde’s whole, Lagarde whimpered for a few seconds, and then he just moaned and begged around the ball-gag in his mouth for more fingers, and deeper thrusts. Very soon the club owner, had his whole hand buried up to the wrist in Lagarde’s whole. With one final push the club owner was all the way in and working up toward his elbow.

Cheers from the other men in the room rung out as the club owner thrust into Lagarde up to his elbow. The club owner and the cheering men watched in amazement as Lagarde’s now ravished, and hungry whole swallowed more, and more of the club owner’s arm. The club owner then worked Lagarde’s whole, for several minutes. As the club owner pulled his arm from Lagarde’s ass, it was too much for Lagarde and he had a spoiled orgasm, without his caged genitals even being touched. The club owner moved away from Lagarde, the cheering men formed a line, awaiting their turn to fist Lagarde.

Sometime later, the fisting of Lagarde was over, he was now out of the sling and lay, naked but for his cock cage, in a heap on the floor by the sling. The club owner walked over to Lagarde. “I bet you’d really get off, by sticking you head up some guy’s butts and then eating out their ass-hole.” The club owner told Lagarde. “Get off...humiliating myself.... Stick head up a guy’s ass.... Eat out their ass-hole...“Lagarde drawled as he lay on the floor, as the naked club owner approached him.

“That’s right, Boy. Fucking ass-holes are irresistible. You can’t wait to taste one, It’s what you long for, Boy.” Said the club owner. “Can’t wait to taste an ass-whole. Too eat it out” Lagarde repeated as he got on too his knees behind the club owner’s ass-holes. “Sniff and lick my ass-hole, Boy. Before you eat me out. Tongue fuck my butt-hole.” The club owner ordered.

Lagarde obediently stuck his nose into the club owner’s ass cracks and took a big whiff. Then he stuck out his tongue and began licking as the naked club owner moved his ass-hole in and out of Lagarde’s face. Lagarde licked deeper, and deeper, faster, and faster. Suddenly the naked club owner’s dick started to harden. Lagarde’s tongue went in even deeper, suddenly Lagarde’s tongue hit that magic spot in the club owner’s rectums. The naked club owner gave a loud cry, as his dick became even more erect, and his balls tightened. The naked club owner shot his Cum across the room. Panting the club owner turned and looked at Lagarde, who was still kneeling on the floor, with his tongue hanging out.

The club owner snapped his fingers, two club staff-members, both dressed in tight compression gear came into the room. The club owner looked at the two staff-members. “I think that our friend here, should stay here, permanently! I’ll contact my contact, and say that our friend here did not arrive. Now put him in cold storage till tomorrow night.” The club owner told the staff-members. The club owner watch as Lagarde was led away. The club owner smiled to himself as he walked naked to his office to make the call too Dr. Saltzman.

A slurping, sucking noise was heard in the master bedroom of Dr. Saltzman’s mansion on the coast, as Sullivan gave the doctor a sloppy blow-job. On the king-size bed, Dr. Saltzman let out a moan, and his eyes rolled up into his head, as he neared orgasm. Just as he was about to go, over the edge; his cell on the night-stand pinged. Cursing, Saltzman managed to push Sullivan off of his cock, before he shot his load. “What?” The doctor snapped into his cell, as he placed a glass of iced water on his cock, in seconds it was limp and soft.

Saltzman listened in silence to the voice on the other end of the cell, “You are quite sure that Lagarde did not turn up at the club?” The doctor listened to the reply, he could tell that the club owner was not tell him the truth. “I will look into it!” Dr. Saltzman said, ending the call. The doctor grabbed Sullivan’s head again, and pushed his limp and soft cock down his throat. “It seems that my friend the club owner is not being truthful with me!” Dr. Saltzman said as he looked down at Sullivan. “A pity, but no one gets one over on me!”

Mimutes later, Sullivan’s sloppy blow-job pushed Dr. Saltzman over the edge: the doctor’s cock exploded inside of Sullivan’s mouth, causing Sullivan to gag, the doctor took no notice, he just held Sullivan in place on his cock. All the time Dr. Saltzman was making his plans for the club owner: no body double crosses Dr. Saltzman.

To Be Continued In Chapter 2: