The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Douchebag Babbies.

By The Slaver.

Warne slowly opened his eyes, and he looked around his environment. He was shirtless, wore a pair of cut-off shorts and Nikes. His head hurt and was reeling. “What happened?”, he managed too muttered. “You were in an car accident, and you hit your head, Warne. You’re in the College Health Centre.”, a nurse by his bed-side replied. Warne looked down at his arm. “Why am I hooked up to an IV?” Warne muttered, his mouth felt dry, “You were dehydrated, when you were brought in.”, the nurse answered. “Must have been a long practice.”

Warne shook his head. None of the answers he had been given made any sense to him. Warne had been at Football practice. He touched his head to feel for any bumps, but he felt none. He was wearing a pair of cut-off jeans, which he would never wear, let alone for Football practice. Far to a fag thing. None of what was happening to him made sense. “You’re really cute.”, the nurse said, as he traced his fingers along Warne’s cobbled core. Warne grabbed the nurse’s hand, squeezing it, hard, as he muttered through clenched teeth, “Touch me again, Fag and it will be the last thing you ever do. Got that Fag?.”

The nurse said nothing, he just smiled at Warne, as he stepped away from Warne and retrieved a hypodermic needle from a tray. The nurse injected the clear fluid from the hypodermic into the IV bag. He faced Warne and said, “You just rest. You’ll need your rest.” The nurse walked out of the room, leaving Warne to drift into unconsciousness.

In another room, down the hallway, Simons Warne’s team-mate lay on a gurney, wearing only a pair of white boxers and t-shirt. He stared aimlessly at the ceiling. His eyes were dazed, his expression, confused. On his head were placed professional noise-cancelling headphones. For the last six hours, Simons had listened to the repeated sounds and messages of his and Warne’s captors.

Soon Warne would find himself on a gurney after he’d underwent the chemical portion of the transformation, which he had just begun. The mental behavioural portion of the conversion program, which Simons was now on would require more time and patience. A well-built man, in his early forties, wearing compression gear and hoodie, stood in the corner, of the room looking down at Simons on the gurney. “How much longer?”, he asked in a rough voice. “About two hours, for this one, Mr. Kenilworth. And at least Eight to ten hours for the other one .” A man in hospital scrubs replied. “Tomorrow afternoon, I’ll bring the two Douchebags out to your home for a test run.”

Kenilworth shook his head. “Doctor Atkins, I’m not paying for test runs. I’m paying for results. You said that your treatment is fool proof, it never fails.” Kenilworth said as he moved over to the man; Kenilworth stopped just in front of the guy; Kenilworth towered over the Doctor by nearly a foot. Doctor Atkins stepped back from Kenilworth, and studied Simons’s electrode sensors on the computer screen. “These two boys are whores, as well as Douchebags. They weren’t even smart enough to not boost about what they and another team-mate did to your daughter. The three of them fucked all three of your daughter’s wholes, multiple time, Remember!”

Kenilworth shook his head again. “I guess. And speaking of which, why is that third jock not here being treated, as well?” Kenilworth snapped, for a moment Atkins was silent, then he smiled at Kenilworth and said, “Oh, but he has been treated, and you will see the results tomorrow, along with these other two!” Kenilworth was not at all happy with this, and was going to say so. But Atkins had already turned away, and was again studying Simons’s electrode sensors. Kenilworth sat down in a chair to wait.

Sometime later Kenilworth snapped awake, his head felt like it was full of cob-webs. He shook his head to clear it. Suddenly the room’s door opened and Doctor Atkins walked into the room, “Still here, I thought you had gone loge ago?” Atkins said. “I…I…I seemed to have fell asleep!” Kenilworth stammered, running his hand over his eyes, he did not feel right. Kenilworth looked hard at The Doctor, for a moment before walking unsteadily from the room without a word to Doctor Atkins. The Doctor watch Kenilworth leave, he did not say a word, as he watch Kenilworth walk away. But an evil smile played over his lips.

The next day, in the study of Kenilworth’s House; Doctor Atkins sat behind Kenilworth’s large desk, on the other side of the desk from The Doctor, in two high backed, hard, Leather chair were Warne and Simons. Both boys were now dressed in smart suits, but both guys wore trainers, not dress shoes. Their heads were slumped on their chests, their eyes glazed over, and empty. Atkins cleared his throat, loudly. Both Warne and Simons seemed to come out of their strange trance; but both boys were still dazed and confused. “Now boys do you know why you both are here?” Doctor Atkins asked, he looked at the two jocks in front of him, who still seemed out of it; he smiled at Warne and Simons.

“Wasn’t it because we were in some sort of crash!” Warne said, his voice sounded empty in some way, at first, but it slowly, got more like his normal voice as he continued talking. Simons did not say anything, he just stared at the closed blinds covering the large window behind The Doctor. Briefly, deep at the back of Simons’s confused brain, was a dim thought that something was wrong; but the more he tried to hold that thought, and try and understand it, the dimer it became. Until like fog in the early morning, the thought vanished from his mind for ever.

“No, I don’t think so.” Doctor Atkins said, shaking his head, confidently disagreeing. “What? Uh, yeah, I’m pretty sure that’s the reason,” Warne said uncomfortably looking sideways at Simons, who look equally uncomfortable. The doctor pauses for a moment, staring at the two jocks pensively, thoughtfully. Warne and Simons were it seemed, for the first time, ever, uncomfortable in the presence of a man. And then after a few minutes, Doctor Atkins breaks the silence. “No, I think your both here, because your mommies dropped you off. Isn’t that right, Douchebags?”

Suddenly Warne and Simons words catch in their throat. Both of them opened their mouths to speak, but just a faint croaking sound comes out. They clears their throat and tries again, to no avail. Doctor Atkins stared both Warne and Simons directly in the eyes, intensely, confidently. Warne and Simons, the assertive Football jocks, and Douchebags, found that for a moment that they were almost intimidated. “Your mommies dropped you off here, because they worried about you both because you’ve had an accident, isn’t that right?”

On hearing this both Warne and Simons, briefly remembered, the strange evens of the day before; before the memory faded away. Simons managed too croak out the words accident, car, practice, before the thought vanished from his mind; and faint croaks came from his mouth. “No, ,NO, nothing like an car accident; your mommies are worried about you Douchebags because you both have had a pee-pee accident, isn’t that right?” The moment Doctor Atkins says “pee-pee accident” Warne and Simons’s bladder feels like they were inflating. A dull pain arises in their side, and both Warne and Simons had the urgent needs to urinate, very Badly.

Sitting in the corner of the office, Kenilworth sat silently, watching, a strange feeling was forming at the back of his mind, without thinking, he slid his hand inside his pants, and shorts, and started to rub his cock. “Well, Douchebags? Isn’t that right? Both you Douchebags have had a pee-pee accident, and your mommies are worried something might be wrong, and wants me to check it out. Isn’t that right?” Warne managed too finds his voice just long enough to ask, “What—what’s happening to us? What are you doing?”

“Oh, little Douchebag Warne, I’m not doing anything. You and Simons are the Douchebags that had the pee-pee accident. That must have been horribly embarrassing, wasn’t it? Having a pee-pee accident in front of the whole Football team, and your coach? How shameful for boys like you.” Every time Doctor Atkins says “pee-pee accident” Simons and Warne’s bladders felt like it inflating, even more than the last time. Warne and Simons could barely hold their piss in!

“Oh, what’s wrong, Douchebags? You aren’t going to have another pee-pee accident now, are you?”, smiled Doctor Atkins, Kenilworth looked on in silence; he had not been happy with what he had seen of Atkins treatment so far; but, still rubbing his cock Atkins held his tongue; he would give Atkins a piece of his mind, when the test was over. “Unh, stop it, ow, I can’t...” Whimpered Warne, “Can’t what? Why don’t you tell me what’s happening, Douchebag Warne?” Doctor Atkins said, loving every moment, of the two boys discomfort.

“I really need to—” Simons moaned squirming in his seat “Uh uh, pee-wee.” Simons moan, he too was now squirming in his seat, “Lets hear your names first.” Warne felt his cheeks flare up bright crimson with shame, Simons hung his head in same; but they has no choice. “Warne needs to—” “Simons needs to—”, the two boys moaned. “That’s not your names.” Snapped Atkins, after only a few seconds the replies came back, “...Douchebag Warne needs to go potty.” “... Douchebag Simons needs to go potty.”

Doctor Atkins smiled down at the two squirming boys in their chairs; even Kenilworth gave a small smile. “Oh do you both? Or else what?” Asked Doctor Atkins, “... or else we going to have a... uh, a... pee-pee accident.” Moaned Warne and Simons together, as one. “Oh, a pee-pee accident?” Warne, and Simons groaned in agony, in reply. “I said, a pee-pee accident?” Warne and Simons begins whimpering more loudly, as they felt a drop of piss escape from his cocks, despite their furious clenching. The doctor looks at both, Simons and Kick, and smiled.

“A... pee-pee accident, Douchebags?” Hearing those words, did it for the two boys. Warne and Simons nearly screamed themselves, horse as their cocks explodes, hosing their suit pants down with their own piss. It feels so amazing, letting it all out, they stopped screaming, and just keep moaning with the relief, as they kept drenches their pants, soaked their expensive trainers; their piss pools on the floor beneath them. When they had finally stops peeing, on very shacky legs, Warne and Simons stood up, they were now shivering in their piss-soaked pants and trainers; in spite of themselves, Simons and Warne begins to cry.

“Why are you doing this?” They blubbered, “How are you—why won’t you just let us go?” The smell of piss filled the room “Now, my two young Douchebags! You need to be taught a lesson, and your place in the world. But first we have to take care of that Pee-Wee accident the pair of you have just had. Nurse!” The doctor yells out, a door opened.

The gay male nurse from the day before walked into the room with an oddly glassy expression on his face. His facial expression isn’t what caught your attention first. The guy was now wearing a tight, one piece, white Latex body-suit, with a large red cross on its front, and back; the front, and back flaps were open; letting the guy’s cock hang free, and given anyone free access to his ass-hole. “Nurse, these two little Douchebags here, have had an accident. Why don’t you clean then up?”

The Latex covered nurse escorts the two hapless jocks a large table in the middle of the room, and sat them both down on it. Warne finds himself unable to resist in any way; despite his strongest convictions his body followed the boy in the white Latex suit, as the nurse leads him to the table and sits him down in his own soggy suit pants. The nurse then unzips both pairs of suit pants, and slides them down Warne and Simons’s legs, shucking off their shoes when he reaches them.

“Douchebags, how do you both feel when you look at the nurse?” Doctor Atkins asked the two boys, Warne and Simons did not answer, but instead, “Please,” Warne and Simons whimpered, “Just let us go.” Atkins took no notice; “Douchebags, look at the nurse. Does it make your pee-pee hard to see the male nurse standing there? Does it make your pee-pee hard when he took your pants off?”

As doctor Atkins spoke to both Warne and Simons, they feel their cocks spring to life in their tight shorts. They can’t help themself. As the nurse stared at the two boys, their cocks continued to swell up. “Yes,” the two boys whimpered, surprising themself, “Boy wikes the pwetty nurse.” Both Warne and Simons sounded more like babbies, than grown men; Atkins just smiled, Kenilworth let out a low moan, that was not heard.

“That’s nothing to be ashamed of, Boys. That’s what nurses do to little Douchebags like you both. They make their pee-pees hard. Now, Nurse, why don’t you help Douchebag Warne and Douchebag Simons with their hard pee-pee?”

The nurse, eyes unfocused, smiles and reaches his hands down the front of Warne and Simons’s piss-soaked underwear and wraps it around Warne and Simons’s rock-hard cock, that were still wet with piss. Warne and Simons moaned and whimpered as they felt the nurse’s hands squeeze their throbbing pee-pee. In their mind, both Warne and Simons only barely realizing they had. Both boys starts grinding their pelvis back against the exam table as the male nurse strokes them even harder.

“Look at that, Douchebags, the male nurse is rubbing your stiff pee-pee. You know that’s what dirty Douchebag boys want to do? Are you a dirty boy, boys?” Warne’s mouth opened. “Yesssss, Widdle Warne is a dirty widdle Douchebag, he wikes it when the nurse wubs his pee-pee.” Simons just lay on the table and moaned, softly. The nurse continued to stroke Warne and Simons, closer and closer to orgasm. “Are you ready to cum, Douchebags? Are those naughty-little-Douchebag balls of yours ready to cum?”

Every time Doctor Atkins says the word “cum” Warne and Simons could feel their balls swell up, as did Kenilworth, who silently, continued to rub his cock. “Pwease, yes, I wants to cum weal bad!!” Moaned both boys, in a soft low voice.

“You want to cum, Douchebags? You want to cum in the male nurse’s hand? Cum all over? You need to cum?” Warne, and Simons’s balls feel like they’re on fire and ready to physically explode. Simons and Warne were now crying from the pain. “Pweeeease let me cum doctor pwease!!” They begged, tears running down their face.

“I’ll tell you what, Little Douchebags, I’ll let you cum if you promise me you’ll be my good little Douchebag babbies forever and ever. Can you do that? Tell me you’re my good little Douchebag babbies forever and ever and then you can cum.” Warne and Simons’s balls were by now so inflated, that they would have said anything for the chance to cum, anything at all. “Yes doctor, Widdle Douchebag is your good widdle Douchebag babby forever!” The two guys almost screamed in frustration at Atkins. “Yes,” The doctor cried, “yes you are.” And then, “OK, my Little Douchebag babbies, you can cum for me now.”

Once Doctor Atkins had given his word, both Warne and Simons moaned aloud, as their cocks pulses violently, firing huge spurt after spurt of their cum all over their suit coat, shirt, and tie until they were soaked in sticky gooey cum beyond any hope of recovery. And as the doctor watched Warne and Simons ruin their expensive suits, his own cock exploded in his scrub pants, a large wet patch appeared in the front of the pants, loud grunts came from Atkins.

“Well, Nurse, it looks like these two Little Douchebag babbies, of mine are especially messy babbies. Why don’t you get them out of those nasty smelly clothes and get them into nice, big diapers and one piece romper suits. We never know when they are going to have another pee-wee accident.” The doctor said, once he had come down from the orgasm high.

As the male nurse strips off Warne and Simons’s clothes and unfolds a diaper under both of Warne and Simons’s butts, Warne and Simons lay still; with the beatific smile of a toddler of their face, a thin line of drool running down the side of both Warne and Simons’s mouths.

A faint whimper was heard behind Atkins; who turned round and looked at Kenilworth slumped in his chair, he had the same beatific smile of a toddler of his face, with a thin line of drool running down the side of his mouth, just like Warne and Simons. Atkins smiled as he moved over to Kenilworth; and in a low voice, so Warne and Simons could not hear him, Atkins said, “Well it seems that you too are a good little Douchebag babby. I see that your treatment as worked just as well, as have Simons and Warnes!”

Kenilworth just whimpered and then let out a loud grunt as his cock explodes a second time. The wet patch in the front of Kenilworth’s pants, grow larger. Atkins turned and looked at Simons and Warne laying on the table. The nurse had removed their smelly clothes, dried both boys crotches, and powdered both boys. After that the nurse had placed a large diaper under each boy; then the nurse encased, Simons and Warne’s limp cock in a ribbed metal Cock-cage; the cages were tight and a size to small for each of their cock, when they tried to become hard and erect.

“Nurse, there’s another Little Douchebag babby over here that’s had an accident. Get him cleaned up, and ready like the other two.” Atkins ordered, the nurse turn round, and without saying a word, moved over to Kenilworth. The Latex covered nurse escorts the hapless Kenilworth over to the large table, and sat him down next to Warne. Quick, and silently the Latex covered nurse stripped, cleaned, dried, powdered, placed a diaper under and, encased Kenilworth. Then the nurse fastened the diapers round each of Warne, Simons and Kenilworth; then he dressed each of them in one piece Romper suits, that where covered in brightly coloured Dinosaurs. Then a large pacifier shaped like a cock, and filled with Cum, was slid into each of the three men’s mouths.

“Well Douchebag Babbies Simons and Warne, I see that you don’t recognise my brainwashed latex covered nurse, he was your team-mate that attacked Kenilworth’s daughter with you.” Atkins said and then he turned and looked at Kenilworth, “I told you that you would see your daughter’s other attacker, soon. The three Douchebag babbies, just looked at Atkins with glazed, eyes, and empty minds; none of them could understand what Atkins was saying, or what his words meant. Atkins smiled an evil smile at the three men, as he watch the three of them, suck on the cock shaped, Cum filled pacifiers, that filled their mouths.

“That’s good work, Cody.” Doctor Atkins said to the nurse, as he walks over to the table and presses on the Latex clad boy’s lower back, tilting Cody’s pelvis; the Latex-covered boy leant forward in response and his butt sticks out of the open flap in the back of the suit. The doctor moved nearer: Cody’s caramel-brown skin of his ass cheeks stood out against the white of the Latex suit, Atkins continued pressing on Cody’s lower back and Cody’s ass cheeks spread wider and wider, open.

Not understanding what was happening, Warne, Simons and Kenilworth looked on, as Cody’s cheeks part and his tight, dark, puckered whole starts to open, in front of Cody thought the open flap, his bulging taint swelled up like a thick tube, dripping Pre-cum. From his full, plump ball-sack, his cock juts rock-hard out in front of him. Doctor Atkins reaches round and grabs Cody’s taint with his thumb and forefinger, of one of his hands and start stroking and squeezing it. Then Doctor Atkins pulled down his scrubs pants and let his own rock-hard, dripping cock drop out.

Doctor Atkins looks over the enthralled, rubber-wearing boy nurse’s shoulder approvingly as he strokes Cody’s cock, and then Doctor Atkins looks down at the sweet, delicious cleft of the Latex-covered boy’s plump ass, then Doctor Atkins slid his cock between the cheeks and stabs of Cody’s hot Boy-whole. Cody could not help himself; he let out an animal like groan as Atkins’s cock penetrated him. “This won’t do at all!” Atkins said, as he reach over and grabbed another Cum filled pacifier from the table; this pacifier those larger than the others, and had a thick rubber strap on each side.

The Doctor let go of Cody’s cock, and using both hands, he forced the pacifier into the groaning Cody’s mouth; and fastened the straps, tightly behind Cody’s head, forcing the pacifier deep into his mouth. All most as soon as the pacifier filled Cody’s mouth and was fixed tightly in place, the groaning suddenly stopped, to be replaced by loud slurping sucking sounds, as Cody went to work on the Cum filled pacifier filling his mouth.

Atkins started jerking off Cody’s cock again. He run his other hand over the brainwashed boy nurse’s Latex covered body, and began thrusting with more force and deeper into Cody’s whole. Twenty minutes later, after an endless forceful deep Fuck, and constant wanking of his cock, Cody nutted, ropes of his jeeze, exploded out of his cock onto Doctor Atkins’s hand. Atkins speeded up his Fucking of Cody’s whole. Seconds later Atkins too Cum, with some force: he spurted up inside the hot slick whole of Cody’s plump-ass, the Doctor fired load, after load deep into Cody, until gooey white Cum started oozesing out of the boy’s whole and down between his Latex covered legs, and pooling on the floor at Cody’s feet.

Doctor Atkins let out a roar as he filled the Latex covered boy nurse’s whole with his load, before he could pull out of Cody: Atkins’s legs gave way , and he fell forward’s onto Cody’s back, pinning him to the table between Warne and Simons. After getting his breath back, the Doctor pulled his cock out of Cody with a wet slurping sound. Atkins grabbed a babby wipe and cleaned his softening cock, before pushing it back into his scrubs pants. Using another wipe Atkins cleaned Cody’s cock: and then forced it into a tight fitting ribbed metal cock cage, just like Simons, Warne and Kenilworth, Cody’s cock would now, remain permanently caged, never to be free, or see the light of day ever again, except when fitted with new, even tighter ribbed metal cages.

Later that same day, Doctor Atkins stood in a large room that seem to be some sort a Nursery, but all the furniture in the room seemed more the side for adults, than babbies. Atkins smiled as he watch Cody, still sucking on the large Cum filled, cock shaped pacifier in his mouth, lift Simons up in the air, and then place him on his back in a large wooden play-pen, next to Kenilworth and Warne. The three men, also still with Cum filled, cock shaped pacifiers in their mouths, now lay their back, waving their arms and legs in the air, just like babies would do; in fact that was what the three of them were now. They had been dimmed down, so much by Doctor Atkins, that that was what they were now, just babies who did nothing all day but sleep, make strange gurgling sound, and pee themselves.

Atkins reached out and grabbed Cody’s arse, through the latex Atkins could feel the diaper that Cody now, also wore. The Doctor leaned in and whispered in Cody’s ear, “Pee-wee accident, Little Douchebag Cody.” For a moment Cody squirmed, and then he stopped, a look of shock briefly crossed his face. Atkins smiled when he saw that brief look on Cody’s face. Douchebag Babby Cody had just had an Pee-wee accident. “Well, it seems that you, Cody have just had a pee-wee accident. I’m afraid that for that, I will have to punish you!” Atkins said, rubbing his cock through his scrubs; getting it hard to punish Cody. Over time, he would also punish Simons, Warne and Kenilworth, when they too, had pee-wee accidents. Doctor Atkins lead Cody from the room, to be punished, like all Douchebag Babbies should be.

END: