The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Double the Pleasure 2: Breaking the Mirror

Don’t read this if you’re under 18 and don’t try this at home. The idea hit me suddenly and I thought I’d have fun with it. Enjoy.

Every now and then, not too often, but when the fancy struck him, Hank decided to have a little fun with some of his subjects. It wasn’t anything sadistic or wicked really. He honestly did think that, on some level at least, his subjects did get a lot of pleasure out of what he did for them (all right, fine, to them) and he wanted to let them feel more of that. On another level, he was honestly fascinated by how hypnosis could allow one to create some unique changes to a person’s psyche. And how sometimes, it could be physical as well as mental.

It had been a while since Hank had ensnared Brittany and Cynthia and they still remained among his favorite subjects. The two gorgeous identical twin blondes had provided Hank with many fun nights. He didn’t have them go at each other, even he had his standards, but taking each one was very fun. With Cynthia losing her virginity a few weeks earlier, Hank knew he could take them each any way he wanted and did.

What made it more fun was the fact that, since the two were identical, Hank could have them not only pose as each other, but actually believe each was her sister. Cynthia would go to Brittany’s cheerleading practice and do the routines perfectly. Brittany would go attend Cynthia’s after-school clubs and again, no one was the wiser. And Hank just couldn’t help getting a rise out of the thought that each sister had made love to the other’s boyfriend, with none of them aware of it. The tricky part was making sure Cynthia had the temporary rose tattoo at the same place on her buttock that Brittany’s real one and that she removed it before coming back to herself.

Still, Hank wanted to experiment a bit, try and make the twin thing even more intriguing. And the way to do it was surprisingly simple. All he needed was the right opportunity. And a trip the two twins were preparing to take for Miami was just what he wanted. It was time to set things into motion.

“Yello?” Brittany asked as she picked up the phone. She and Cynthia were in their Miami hotel room, unpacking for their first night of their week-long vacation. It hadn’t been easy to talk the parents into letting them go off on their own but they had done it and now were looking forward to a week on their own, seeing the sights, hitting the beach and more.

Cynthia smiled as she saw her sister pick up the phone, sitting on the bed in her tight outfit, her long legs crossing. She knew Brittany got off a bit on guys ogling her at the airport and knew that her sister’s suitcase contained some of the skimpiest bathing suits possible. It was funny how a pair of twins could be so different. Brittany was the wild one, partying and flirting with guys while Cynthia was more laid-back and quiet, preferring to settle up with a book or the occasional fling with her boyfriend but that was it. She sometimes thought about acting more like Brittany but knew that wasn’t going to happen anytime soon.

Clad in her light blue dress and more subdued makeup, Cynthia had her back to Brittany and thus missed the animation flowing out of her sister’s face, her eyes glazing a bit as a single word was spoken on the line, followed by a command. “Hey,” Brittany said in a low tone. “For you.”

Cynthia turned, taking the outstretched phone and putting it to her ear. Probably their mother, already worrying and checking up on them. “Hello?” she said brightly.

“Twin trance time,” a male voice said and Cynthia’s mind instantly went blank, the well-used trigger phrase sending her into a deep trance instantly. “Hold up the phone so your sister can hear this as well,” Hank said. Cynthia slid onto the bed and leaned in, holding the phone so the equally hypnotized Brittany could listen in as well. “All right, girls,” Hank said. “Listen very, very carefully now........”

Brittany tapped her foot impatiently, the high heel clicking on the tiled floor as she glanced at her watch. She was dressed in a very tight blue outfit that accented the curves of her sensual body, giving a little boost to her chest, her blonde hair blowing behind her as she waited in the hotel lobby for her sister.

Where the hell could she be? Cynthia was almost never late, not for anything. When she told Brittany she was going on a little shopping trip earlier that afternoon, Brittany had thought for sure she’d be back by now for their planned night out. Not that she could have as much fun as she wanted with Cynthia around. The girl was just a bit too tightly wound for any of the serious fun Brittany loved to have.

“So, ready to go?” Brittany turned to see a strange woman standing before her. She was the same height and build, wearing a black outfit tighter than Brittany’s, which boosted her breasts up even more, slits on the sides revealing some shapely thigh, her large boots showing off an expanse of leg. Her hair was cut to the nape of the neck, billowing out a bit and was raven black, a wicked smile on her face.

Brittany raised an eyebrow. “I’m sorry?” she said.

“You and me!” the brunette said. “The two of us on the town, having some good times!”

“Look, honey, I like a good time but I don’t swing quite that way, okay?” Brittany said firmly.

The brunette laughed. “Come on, sis, it’s me!”

Brittany looked closely at the face and for the first time, saw how it was a mirror of her own. “Whoa! Cynthia?”

“You like?” her twin said, striking a pose and turning around so Brittany could get the whole look.

“What the hell have you done to yourself?” Brittany said with an amazed grin.

“Well, I was by a few boutiques and just remembered what you said about me needing to change a little,” Cynthia grinned.

“A little?” Brittany said, shaking her head. “I didn’t expect anything like this.”

“Hey, at least I won’t be mistaken for you anymore,” Cynthia pointed out. “That will make things easier for getting out with guys.”

“True,” Brittany smiled. “Okay, sis, let’s go knock ‘em dead!”

Even in a bar known for wild times on Friday’s nights, the two sisters stood out. Brittany had gotten pretty wild after a couple of shots of beer (amazing just how easy a fake ID was to get) and had gotten on the bar to dance a bit. That was pretty much normal behavior for the bar and for Brittany too but she’d been surprised to have Cynthia joining her. The men hooted and howled as the two put on a nice show before finally stepping down.

“Girl, where have you been hiding this?” Brittany said in amazement, downing another shot as they sat at the table, panting with breath.

“I don’t know!” Cynthia grinned, throwing back a shot herself. “Maybe it’s being in a strange town or something but I just feel so free now, like I can do anything!”

“Hmmm, anything?” Brittany smiled.

Cynthia glanced at her, recognizing the look on her sister’s face. “What have you got in mind?”

Brittany glanced over to a nearby table where two young men sat. They looked to be in their early twenties, nice builds, handsome features, one with red hair, the other darker. “Those two hotties have been looking us over even before we did our number,” Brittany explained. “Maybe we ought to give them another show, huh?”

Cynthia raised an eyebrow. “Are you suggesting what I think you are?”

Brittany smiled. She’d been watching Cynthia’s out of behavior activity all night and was willing to bet the house that her sister was willing to go all the way. The grin on Cynthia’s face proved her right as the two rose and walked over to the two guys. “Hey there,” Brittany said, putting on her best sexy look as her eyes raked over the two. “So, what brings you guys by?”

“Oh, I think we’ve found the reason,” the dark-haired man said, smiling back at Brittany while his friend looked over Cynthia. “I’m Clark,” the man said. “This is my buddy, Jesse.”

“Cynthia and this is Brittany,” Cynthia smiled as she sat next to Jesse, Brittany sliding into a seat next to Clark. “So,” Cynthia said, licking her lips. “Just what did you two have in mind?”

“Well, I don’t know if you and your friend could be up for it,” Jesse remarked, shuffling in his seat a bit to hide his growing erection. Cynthia and Brittany looked at each other and shared a knowing glance. These two had no idea they were sisters and that could equal a lot of fun.

“Oh, you’d be surprised what we’re up for,” Brittany smiled as she slid a hand along Clark’s thigh, Cynthia doing the same to Jesse, both rewarded with the same hardness between the legs, the promise of fun to come.

“Harder!” Cynthia screamed. “Harder!” She was lying on the bed, her legs spread, with Jesse on top of her, his cock working hard at her pussy, his face at her chest, licking her full and round breasts. He gripped her cheeks hard as he went at her, his rod exposing her blonde-haired clit, the only hint of the connection between Cynthia and Brittany, which Jesse had failed to notice even when he had been licking it.

On the bed next to them, Clark lay on his back, Brittany sitting on his cock, rocking back and forth on it, groaning as she felt Clark’s manhood working at her. Clark’s hands cupped and kneaded her breasts, squeezing them tight as she kept going at him, clenching her thighs around his rod and bringing him into her further with every thrust on him.

It had taken only half an hour for the twins to bring the two guys back to their room where they immediately started to go at it. Each guy felt a thrill at seeing his buddy screwing some other girl only a feet away and that added to the passion as they went at the two sisters, still unaware they were siblings.

Cynthia closed her eyes, her mouth open and crying out as Jesse’s tongue wrapped around her nipples, licking them harder as she felt him start to release. He suddenly exploded, shooting his semen into her and Cynthia screamed out in pleasure. As with so many things, Brittany matched her sister perfectly, throwing herself back and screaming in ecstasy as Clark let loose inside of her, his hands clutching her breasts tight as the orgasm wave washed over them both, the first of many to come.

An hour later, both couples were asleep, the girls both wearing looks of sheer bliss on their faces. The phone suddenly rang and instantly, Brittany and Cynthia both opened their eyes and reached for it. They picked it up, brought it up and listened. After the rapid-fire words on the other line were completed, the two rose, careful not to wake up the guys, hanging up the phones and walking over to the bathroom.

Once inside, the two slid out a bag hidden under the counter, opening and removing what was inside. Her face blank, Brittany pushed up her blond hair and then slid a short black wig onto it, shifting it a bit to make sure it looked right. With the same blank expression, Cynthia pulled a blonde wig onto her hair and then reached inside to pull out a small temporary tattoo. Turning, she placed it on the same spot on her buttock that Brittany had hers. Meanwhile, Brittany took out a flesh-colored patch and placed it over her tattoo, quickly covering it up.

The two put the bag away and faced each other. Brittany wiped away a piece of cum from her mouth and then slowly slid her finger to Cynthia’s face, carefully sliding it on the exact same spot. Cynthia was doing the same with patches of juice on Brittany’s breasts. As soon as their job was done, the two’s faces became animated again as they looked at each other.

“Ready to give them another round, Brit?” Brittany smiled.

“Sure thing, Cynthia,” Cynthia grinned. The two exited the room, each now not only looking like the other but thinking they were the other as well, Cynthia going to Clark while Brittany headed towards Jesse.

Jesse felt himself waking up, a large wet movement at his groin. He glanced down to see what he thought was Cynthia, her mouth wrapped around her cock, her black hair shuffling as she sucked him up and down. Jesse smiled and lay back, letting her do her work.

Clark was getting his own wake up call as Cynthia, wearing newly blonde hair, put herself on all fours on the bed, her ass wiggling at him, the tattoo flashing a bit in the dim lighting. She threw a glance back and smiled and that was all Clark needed to move onto her, sliding his cock into her, his hands cupping her buttocks as he started to work his cock in and out of her behind, “Cynthia: moaning, blond wig whipping around her face as she was thrust back and forth on the sheets.

Jesse’s hands slid down to “Cynthia’s” hair, his fingers running through it. Gently but firmly, Jesse pushed his hands away as she went at his rod hard and long, licking the penis and tickling his balls, sending Jesse into ecstasy. That same ecstasy came from across the room as “Brittany” moaned long and loud, her pleasure increasing as Clark kept ramming his cock in and out of her behind. His hands clutched her cheeks harder as he felt himself start to release, Cynthia clenching her thighs hard as he let loose, blasting his wad into her hard, shaking her body with pleasure. Jesse was soon coming loose as well, Brittany keeping her mouth on his cock and welcoming every drop he spent into it, licking and sucking hard as he kept on coming into her, the first of what would be several times that happened that evening.

“So, what do you think Mom and Dad will think about this?” Cynthia asked, nodding to her now shortened blonde hair.

“Ah, they may like a change of pace,” Brittany shrugged as the two walked through the airport terminal, heading out to get their bags. “Not like you went really out of the way with it or anything.”

“Well, I just worry they may think it’s a bit much,” Cynthia shrugged.

“Ah, you worry too much, Cyn,” Brittany smiled. “You should have let loose a little more, had more fun!”

“I think you had enough for both of us,” Cynthia smiled. “One of us needs to maintain a level head.”

As they walked through the terminal, neither girl noticed Hank standing nearby, watching them walk by, smiling as he knew the two had no idea of just what fun they had enjoyed the last week. Cynthia may have washed out the dye but she still had the shorter haircut, the only visible proof of what the two had undergone. Hank looked through his private phone book, noting the time the two girls had told them they’d be free later that night, as they’d told him the last time he’d had them entranced and wiped out all their memories of the week of fun and loving. He figured a simple wig would allow him to relive that moment later tonight, only with him. Then, he could manage to have even twice as much fun as he normally did with these two.