The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Double Blind

(MC MF FD)

Sometimes James wonders if Mary’s career as a neuropsychologist has any bearing on the things they do in the bedroom. But it’s not like his love of submission is a result of Mary’s hypnotic suggestion, is it? That would be absurd.

* * *

It was funny how one thought could cause such distress one moment and giddy excitement the next. Like, when James was socializing with Mary’s work friends, he always felt a little self-conscious. Like a trophy husband, really. He loved her, and she loved him, but somehow he doubted that her fellow researchers saw it the same way. A thirty-five-year-old researcher at NIMH, on her way to becoming senior researcher, and some twenty-six-year-old unemployed actor? It didn’t help that all he could really do was smile and nod whenever Mary and her coworkers talked shop. He didn’t know a placebo from penicillin, so the most he could manage was a self-deprecatory quip when they got into the nitty-gritty of their pharmaceutical research.

But when they were alone together, the sheer difference in their worlds — and their ages — was thrilling. And yes, they respected each other and supported each other and blah, blah, blah, but that didn’t mean they couldn’t get into some seriously kinky roleplay when the mood struck. All sorts of different scenarios, all with her on top and him happily on the bottom. One time Mary had even had James pretend the living room sofa was some kind of sleazy casting couch, for fuck’s sake. God, she was trash. So was he, considering he was humping her leg like an animal by the end of it.

But lately that kind of play had been...more sporadic. Which wasn’t to say that their sex life had been nonexistent, of course! Just that the kinky stuff had been nudged to the backburner. After all, Mary had clinical trials to oversee, studies to review and in turn have reviewed...

Basically, there was a lot on her plate. She didn’t have time to think up the kind of convoluted nonsense that they’d typically get into, nor did she really even have the energy to reciprocate when James tried to initiate a scene more complicated than “James and Mary fuck.”

That was fine, though. As James looked across the table at Mary, fondly regarding the twinkle in her richly brown eyes, the relaxed grace with which she carried herself, the exhausted bags under her eyes-

Maybe not that last bit. But still, when they got time together, he wanted to make the most of it. More often than not, she’d collapsed into bed as soon as she got home, and that was assuming he was even awake to welcome her back. That’s why even something as simple as a dinner at home together was enough to put a smile on his face.

He only wished that he could put a smile on hers, too. James picked at his meal, trying to think of something to talk about. “So,” he finally said. “How’re the clinical trials going?”

And Mary lit up, fatigue vanishing from her face. “Oh, funny you should ask!” She smiled, and James smiled back. She may not have been very big — her face barely reached his collarbone — but when Mary got going, she dominated the conversation. Physical size had nothing to do with the energy she exuded when she was in the right headspace. “We’re actually just about to finish up the double-blinds. So from there—”

“Sorry,” he raised a hand and shook his head. “I probably ask this every time, but...’double-blinds?’”

She just laughed. “It means that neither the volunteer nor the researcher giving out the medicine knows which is which. Like.” Mary’s grin turned crooked as she raised her glass of wine to her lips. Her last sip emptied it, and James was quick to pour her another. “Thank you, dear. Anyway, we just have to be sure that there isn’t a single hint that they’re getting the actual drug or the placebo, so if not even the researchers know, they don’t have to worry about keeping a straight face or saying stuff that could indicate that the volunteer is getting the fake. It would affect what they’d report, and it’d skew the results.”

James snorted with laughter. “What, so you have to keep them in the dark? Like, everyone?”

Mary shrugged and returned to her meal. “Pretty much. It’s the most effective way to make sure we get accurate results. Like, we have to know the medicine works before we start looking at side effects. Otherwise what’s the point?”

James didn’t have an answer for that. But he did have another question or two. “I dunno, it just seems like that kind of thing is...” He sighed and clicked his tongue. “Not unethical. But. I dunno. Wouldn’t you have to tell people that they might be getting a placebo anyway?”

“Well, sure,” Mary conceded. “It’s not perfect. But—” She adjusted her seat and pointed at James. “Here. Example. You know the other project I’m working on?”

James blinked. “You’re working on another project?”

Mary smirked. “Exactly. See, secrecy is really important in a lot of studies, because when you’re relying on people to tell you how they feel, they tend to lie. Not because they mean to, but because they...convince themselves that things should be a certain way. Like, if I told you that you were part of an ongoing study on the effects of operant and classical conditioning on interpersonal relationships.” She offered a hand, palm-up.

“It would change the results.”

James blinked at her once more, then shook his head with a laugh. “Babe, you’re using big words again.”

“I am. And I’ve been steadily training you to become docile and receptive when I use ‘big words.’ And normally, merely telling you that would affect your propensity to internalize instructions and attenuate your ability to retain external influence on otherwise habitual practices.”

James had been blinking steadily at Mary for...the entire time she’d been talking, really. Like, he knew he wasn’t stupid, but Mary was the one with a doctorate in neuropsychology. When she got like this, all he could really do was smile and nod.

“See?” She smiled wider, leaning forward in her seat. “Look at you, you’re helpless. You don’t even realize what’s going on. And that’s why it’s so important to keep people in the dark. If I keep you in the dark, I can do almost anything I want to you. I can spend months guiding your thoughts and habits and preferences with teeny little nudges. James.” Mary’s voice turned suddenly honey-sweet, and she reached out to cup his cheek. “What’s your favorite position in bed? C’mon, don’t be shy.”

His cheeks went hot. What was going on? This was all so- “Cowgirl,” he blurted out, leaning against her palm. “Wait, am I allowed to say eating you out? I—”

“Shhh.” She pressed a fingertip to his lips, and James fell silent instantly. “Good boy.” He shivered, and his eyelids fluttered. “I think it was around...six or seven months ago when I actually asked you that first. And do you know what you said then?”

James shook his head and tried to ignore the erection stiffening in his pants.

“You said you didn’t care. That you didn’t really have a preference.” She rose from her seat and walked around the table to step up beside him. “So I decided to give you a preference.” She planted her rear in his lap and cupped his cheeks with both hands. “I decided to make you like something, and you did such a wonderful job obeying me.”

“And it was so easy to do, too.” She pressed a kiss to his lips, and James...didn’t really have anything to say. So he didn’t say anything. “All I had to do to give you a preference was to climb on top of you whenever we fucked and ride you until you were a stupid, horny mess.” She kissed him on the lips again, and James found his eyelids drooping. This wasn’t- No, she had to be making this up.

But was she? He didn’t know. It wasn’t like he could...remember. She could have done this. Done that. She knew enough about brain stuff to, like. She. She was smart.

“So that was the first step. Make you love getting fucked into the mattress. And for a guy...” She wriggled in his lap and purred as his cock throbbed in his pants. “That’s not especially hard to do. Baby.” She pressed her lips to his once more in a long, luxurious kiss, her chest pressed up against his, her entire body vibrating with a pleased hum. When she finally pulled away, James found himself smiling dreamily.

“Do you remember what I call you when you cum for me?”

Oh, he knew this one. The memory of her hands on his chest, of her cunt around his cock, of her words in his ears was intense. Unforgettable.

“Good boy,” he murmured. His cock twitched, and it twitched again when she repeated his words.

“Good boy,” she purred, toying with his earlobe. “Just two words. Good boy. And we’ve fucked so often that you can’t help but think of cumming nice and hard for me whenever I say the words good boy.”

James didn’t know what was happening, but he knew that he liked it. Maybe she was telling the truth. Fuck, she totally was. There was no other explanation for why he was so fucking hard in his pants just from a little teasing and some dirty talk. It felt good to listen. It felt good to obey. What if she’d put those thoughts in his head? What if he only got off on this because she told him to?

Did it really matter?

“So that was the first step. Helping you link a nice, sloppy cumshot to the words good boy. Because your brain is powerful, but it isn’t very smart. And if I can trick your brain, I can trick you.” Mary began to unbutton James’ shirt. “That’s why you love eating me out. Because all I have to do to convince your brain that you’re getting fucked nice and hard is tell you that you’re a good boy. That’s why every time you used that pretty little tongue on me, you were a giggly, giddy little cunt-licker. Because I tricked your brain into thinking you were having sex.”

By this point, James had gone limp in his seat. Meal forgotten, he let Mary do whatever she wanted to him. He would stop her if she went too far, right? If she did something he didn’t like.

“But that’s the problem, baby.” Mary giggled. “I can make you like it. Most people wouldn’t want a strong, sexy woman to brainwash them until they could cum without even touching themselves, but you’re a good boy, so all I have to do is remind you that you’re a good boy so you can see that a good boy would obey his mistress and do whatever she told him to do and like whatever she told him to like.”

It was pure sensation at this point. Just sounds and touching and heat and pleasure. James accepted everything she said as true. It all made so much sense. She was so smart, and honestly, he didn’t doubt for a second that she had mindfucked him into being a sexy, submissive slave to her mesmerizing-

His eyelids fluttered.

Thinking was hard. Listening was easier.

“Good boy. Such a good boy.”

So much easier. James felt a trickle of drool drip down his chin. He didn’t care. He felt sexy. He felt sexy because Mary thought it was sexy that he was submissive. He thought it was sexy to be submissive. He was a good boy.

“Such a good boy.”

Such a good boy.

“And I can make you forget about all of this. In fact.” Mary sucked in a breath and exhaled, hot against his skin. “I have. I’ve told you this dozens of times before, and all you’ve ever done is sink deeper for me. Gone deeper and feel this become more intimately a part of you.”

She’d begun to rock her hips on his lap. At some point she’d taken his shirt off and draped it over the back of his seat. It felt like time was vanishing. Like the only details that mattered were the ones that she told him mattered. Good boy. He repeated the words in his head, a mantra bouncing back and forth in his empty skull. And he took himself deeper, just like she said he would.

“But I can do more than just remind you how much you like being a good boy,” Mary whispered. Her hands went to his shoulders. “I can show you. I can show you just how much you love being a good boy.”

Good boy. Good boy. James was a good boy. James loved being a good boy. He loved obeying Mary.

“You’re such a good boy,” Mary whispered in his ear, “that you’re going to cum for me very soon. I’m going to—” She bit her lip and moaned. She felt good, and the thought that he was helping her feel good only took James deeper. So much deeper. “I’m going to tell you that you’re going to cum, and you’re going to be so obedient and so submissive that all it’s going to take is me telling you that you’re going to cum before you orgasm for me.”

That sounded wonderful. It sounded wonderful for so many reasons. He got to obey her. He got to cum. No wonder she’d been able to trick him and condition him. It all made perfect sense. He would definitely fall for her conditioning if he got to cum. He loved being conditioned. He loved being brainwashed if it meant he got to cum.

God, James felt so fucking stupid, and he loved it. He could only imagine what he looked like right now, grunting and twitching under Mary, head lolling back, cock throbbing.

“First your brain orgasms, then your body orgasms,” Mary hissed in his ear. “Repeat that. Try to repeat that. You can’t. You’re too relaxed. You’re too obedient. Good boy. That means that you’re almost ready. That you’re so close, that you’re just about to cum. So close to cumming for me.”

His pleasure built higher and higher, stoked hotter with her every word. He had no idea how Mary was doing this, but then he remembered that Mary had explained every step behind her control, and the steps traced in his head made it so

much

hotter for James.

He couldn’t even really hear Mary at this point. No, he was drunk off her words, the sound of them, not the message behind them. But even then, he could hear the commands she was giving him. He just couldn’t. Hear them. It didn’t make sense. He didn’t need to understand it as long as Mary understood it for him. For her. For them.

And then, through the whirling fugue of his pleasure, one word cut through and sent James gasping and shuddering and-

“Cum.”

And cumming. She hadn’t even touched him. She- He came in his pants, staining his boxers and basking in the knowledge that all it had taken was one word from Mary to make him empty his load in his pants. There was a stain growing on the front of his pants; he could feel it spreading with every twitch of his cock.

Mary kept gasping that one perfect word in his ear. Cum. Cum. Cum. And she ground down against him, and James idly noticed her hand working furiously between her thighs, ducked beneath the waist of her skirt, under her panties. And she shivered and hugged him close, and then she started whispering something else. Something even better.

Good boy. Such a good boy.

James’ eyes rolled back, and he crested once more, drifting into mindless, rapturous oblivion. The world went white behind his eyelids, and then it went dark.

* * *

Mary looked almost sheepish as she brought their plates back from the microwave, but even if her cheeks glowed red, she was still smiling. She set James’ reheated meal down in front of him before returning to her own seat. Wine had been swapped out for a few glasses of water. All things considered, they needed the meal now more than they had when they first sat down.

James picked at his plate in silence for a few minutes before he finally spoke up.

Not before coughing into his hand first, though. “So.” He gulped. “That wasn’t, uh.” His face felt so hot, and the way Mary giggled only confirmed that he was blushing hard. “That wasn’t, like. Real. Right?”

Mary watched him for a moment. Rested her elbows on the table and smiled toothily. James’ heart skipped a beat as her eyes focused on his, and he was about to seriously panic when...

...she shook her head with a laugh. A laugh that turned into girlish glee. She clapped a hand to her cheek and shook her head once more. “No, no, I had—” She bit her lower lip and sighed dreamily. “I had no idea that was going to work as well as it did. I was honestly expecting you to just start laughing halfway through. God.”

“Well—” He smiled wider, close to laughing himself. “You caught me off-guard! Like, I didn’t—” James bashfully confirmed that, yes, his shirt was on again. “How was I supposed to know you were just going to...d-do that?!”

“I don’t know! I didn’t really know what I was doing, either! Honest! I had no idea that was going to work.” She hummed with delight. “I dunno, sometimes you get in the mood, right? I got in the mood. Besides, it’s called a double-blind for a reason, you know. Neither—”

“Oh, my God, shut up!” James laughed, rolling his eyes. “You are such a goon!”

“We haven’t done anything weird in so long, and when we do kinky stuff, it’s always about acting!” Mary threw a hand in the air, playfully indignant. “Science can be sexy, too! Clearly!” She turned to her meal, smiling almost despite herself. “God, don’t tell any of my co-workers that I actually used the words ‘operant conditioning’ as part of my dirty talk. They still think I’m normal.”

“Yeah, the woman with a boyfriend nearly a decade younger.”

“Besides that!” She glared at him before quirking an accusatory brow. “What, you’re going to tell me your friends don’t think I’m your sugar mama?”

James suddenly found himself parched, and oh, look at that, he couldn’t very well answer when he was taking a sip of his water. Mary snorted with laughter, watched him drink, and said two words:

“‘Good boy.’”

James sputtered, and it was only after she’d finished laughing that Mary offered to help him clean up his now-soaked dinner. After they’d finished the dishes, James and Mary retired to the bedroom and decided — after a few minutes of teasing from both parties—that they had tired themselves out earlier.

* * *