The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Dorvak Reckoning

Chapter 8

Talia nervously tapped her bare foot on the cool, linoleum floor. She felt naked in the brief silk robe. Worse, her naked feet made her feel even more vulnerable. What was it with these nutty ladies and their bare feet? Many of Talia’s college friends were into the barefoot fad of the 60’s, but never her. She’d ask for some slippers but was told they had none.

But none of that mattered. Talia knew she had to be at the top of her game. To have such intimate access to Norma was a golden opportunity to build some rapport. The payoff would come when Talia dropped the boom on her during the interview, now set for Sunday.

”So.....where’s your Goddess?”, Talia asked the Asian spa attendant pretty in her short, white toga. The girl just smiled in response and continued carefully pouring powders into the foot bath. Soon the spa filled with a pleasant cinnamon and lavender fragrance. Talia was about to ask again. Maybe the girl hadn’t heard her over the classical music, though it wasn’t very loud. It was oddly soothing, staying in the background without demanding attention.

The door opened.

Talia was disappointed when a short woman in a business suit walked into the spa. Despite her more professional wear, she was barefooted.

“Hello, Talia. I’m Gloria. Goddess apologizes, she’s been delayed by a bit of tiresome business.”

The reporter tried to hide her annoyance. She never noticed the slight emphasis the other put on the word “tiresome.” Then she realized who this woman was.

”Gloria......You’re Dr. Gloria Biers, the clinical psychologist...the one who walked away from her practice.”

”Yes...though I did bring many of my patients with me. Goddess has given them a peace beyond traditional treatments.”

An alarm bell sounded in Talia’s increasingly foggy mind.

”You did a lot of hypnotherapy in your practice. Is that what you do here?”

”Yes, some. But you know it’s not as ominous as you make it sound, Talia. Hypnosis is a natural state of mind. You go into trance all the time without knowing it. It’s nothing more than relaxed concentration. Focusing so much on one thing so that everything else fades to the background. The focus can be anything, a movie, a really good book, even a calm, reassuring voice.”

Talia prided herself on being tough minded, so much so she failed to realize that her eyes were beginning to blink, and that her breathing was slowing. She knew Gloria was providing important information, and she needed to focus on her words. But she did have one nagging thought left.

”She’s still coming, isn’t she? I....I was so looking forward to our little talk.”

The bespectacled woman smiled in a most good natured way.

“Rest assured, Goddess so longs to have communion with you. She sees a special light in you....one she knows she can help you show the world.”

Talia felt her concern melt. These weirdos actually thought she was going to buy into their nonsense. She was in like Flynn. She just had to play along, keep earning their trust. Find out what they were actually up to, and how hypnosis was a part of that.

”I’d like to hear more about that.......how you help all of these girls.”

“Then let us show you.”

Gloria pointed at the closest lounger. The foot bath was burbling, and Talia deeply breathed in the intoxicating scents that rose from it.

”Talia......it all starts with a treat. Life is so hard, especially for smart, beautiful women such as yourself. You have to work three times.....four times harder than a man, and they still don’t take you seriously. Here, you can let all your defenses down.....Rest all your heavy burdens. Our special spa treatment helps you relax....truly rest.”

A troubling thought surfaced. This woman was a skilled hypnotist. Maybe Talia was in over her head. Then, she thought this was a great opportunity, she just needed to play a long, learn more about their methods.

”Are you going to hypnotize me?”

“Hypnosis is just a tool. Think of it as a doorway that you choose to go through. I can open the door, but you must step through it.

Talia yawned, despite herself. Gloria had a wonderful voice, and she spoke in a measured cadence that wormed its way past her defenses. But Talia was nothing if not focused on getting her story.

“That sounds lovely.....but shouldn’t we wait for Mrs. Breckinridge?“

Gloria slightly nodded her head at the Asian girl, who took Talia by the arm and guided her to the plush chair. Talia sank into its cushions. Multicolored lights began dancing on her face,

“Trust me, Talia. Goddess will be with you very soon. Trust me....Trust her. She has so much to tell you, so much to teach you....she wants to answer all your questions. She trusts you. Show her your trust for her, and you’ll get your story.....and so much more. In the meantime, just trust me and let yourself truly relax. Just put your feet into the warm water. Feel the warm bliss of the bath.”

Without a thought, Talia lifted her feet into the basin. A long, deep sigh came through her lips. The spa attendant adjusted the air flow, and the jets began to rhythmically pulse against various trigger points on her soles. Her toes began to involuntarily curl and uncurl.

“Wow......that’s.....that’s good......really good.”

“Yes, Talia....it is the best thing you ever felt. You must agree.“

”Yeah.....so good.”

Gloria gently brushed a lock of hair from Talia’s face.

”Oh, it’s so much better than that, Dear. Trust me. Accept my words. All of them. Open yourself to my words. It’s the best thing you ever felt.”

There was a slight pause.

”It’s the best thing I ever felt.” Talia slurred her words.

Gloria leaned down and slowly kissed her. Resistance flared for a moment. Talia was no lesbian. But Gloria’s tongue felt so good slowly twirling in her mouth. It felt like the perfect complement to the lights, the music, and the heavenly waters on her bare feet. It felt so right to just go along. Soon Talia’s tongue began moving in concert with Gloria’s. Talia sank deeper into relaxation.

Finally, Gloria broke the kiss and pressed her lips against Talia’s ear. Her tongue explored that for a while, then she began whispering. Talia’s eyes were half open.

”That’s it, Talia. You’re ready now.... so ready to take your barefoot step through the doorway. Now, you can close your eyes and rest.”

Talia sighed, and her eyes slowly closed. Gloria kept whispering, and used her fingers to signal the attendant. The girl began preparing a syringe. Gloria carefully opened Talia’s robe. She reached into the foot bath with both hands until they were covered with foamy water, then withdrew them. She began to gently massage the reporter’s breasts. Then she resumed whispering into Talia’s ear. The reporter never felt the needle enter her arm.

Gloria opened each of Talia’s eyelids, finding her eyeballs rolled up into her head. Now she spoke aloud.

“When you have stepped completely through the doorway, you realize how wonderful it is to go barefoot. Go through the door, and find that you are standing on the most soothing surface. Some feel the warm sand of a beach. Some, a plush carpet. Others, dewy grass, blades between their toes. Once you’ve chosen your barefoot surface, you find yourself saying the most important word. The only one that matters now. Obey.

After a while, Talia began to slowly whisper in response.

”Obey.......Obey.......Obey.......”

* * *

Nancy wrote the reporter’s trigger key in the latest volume of the ledger in her careful print. She was still writing when Barefoot Dori came in with the Waitress.

“I brought her, Nancy, just like you asked.” Dori, like the rest of the household, was still in “Wake Mode”. She came over and put her arms around her lover. Dori was programmed to be in perpetuate lust for Nancy......that had been Goddess’ reward for Nancy’s quick thinking when Angie had nearly triggered her,

Nancy tried to stay focused on the task on hand. But she felt Dori’s nipples hardening against her back, and her warm breath on her neck.

“Good, Goddess wants her on whiskey duty after the ceremony.”

“I don’t even want to think about that ceremony Honey....it scares me....them voices. Can’t we think about something else? What are you doing, anyway?“

“Just recording our new sister’s trigger phrase.”

Dori looked over Nancy’s shoulder and read. She laughed.

Nancy shook her head. “Goddess came up with it. I think we need to be more original, but Goddess knows best.”

“A TV show theme?” Dori was still giggling

* * *

Nancy worriedly looked over at Angie.

”Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, she can hear us, Dori.”

Dori playfully kissed her head.

”Relax........the Waitress’ brain is pretty much fried.”

”Dori.....we can’t be too careful....we must protect Goddess.”

But Dori began tonguing her neck, and the Waitress was soon forgotten.

Angie, for her part, kept her face blank. But Dream Johnny excitedly spoke.

”We just gotta figure out what show theme song they’re jabbering about. Then you and Trevor have a ticket out of here.”

Angie kept silent and stared blankly at the two women making love on the carpet.

* * *

Trevor lay in the dark, looking at the ceiling. He took a deep breath, then began to hiss.

”Huck heh ha hendliman heeeee.” He gasped, and nearly passed out from the pain.

Norma had thought herself brilliant in having his vocal cords cut. But Sylvia was a general surgeon, had she been a throat specialist she might have told her Goddess that such patients can learn to speak again, in a fashion.

He gathered his strength, and tried again.

”H...H...Luck...Heh...Leh a hendlemin thee...”. The pain made him cry.

But he was going to master Norma’s trigger, or die trying.