The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Dorvak Reckoning 2

Angelina Dupuis was beyond care or worry. She sat in the lounger, her legs stretched out. She felt no chill from the A.C., even stripped to her bra and panties. She watched the dance of colored lights through half open eyes, and light classical music wafted in her ears. Most of all, she luxuriated in the pulsating, warm water jets kissing her bare feet. A scent combining the best of cinnamon and lilac rose from the frothy foot bath basin. All of her senses were overwhelmed by the Process, just as Anton Dorvak had intended a century ago.

Angie floated in her bliss, utterly free of all the stress and worries that had plagued her mind. All of that turmoil was gone, leaving her one and only one thought.

Obey.

But then another sensation intruded on her entranced mind. It was the feeling of a familiar, masculine hand tenderly squeezing hers.

* * *

Norma stretched luxuriously in the master bedroom, her body covered in sweat. She looked at her companion, dressed in boxer shorts, tee shirt, and a fedora hat.

”That was a bit better, Johnny......but really......you could put a bit more heart into it. Maybe a bit less anger. Even a goddess has feelings, you know.” She studied his glare, and her voice grew chilly. “You know, a certain waitress is depending on you. You wouldn’t want her to walk on a whole lot of broken glass, do you? You keep me happy, that won’t happen. Make me sad, and who knows what I might do. You understand me, lover?”

”Fuck you, Norma” was what Trevor wanted to say. But with severed vocal chords, he didn’t have the option. For the thousandth time, he thought about strangling Norma. But Aunt Angie’s well being and the gun Patricia kept pointed at him dictated his actions. Instead, he just slowly nodded his head.

Norma smiled, and her voice grew sweet again. “That’s the ticket, Honey.” She bent down and kissed his head, then looked at her stepdaughter seated at the dressing table. “Patty, go get the boys to take him to his room. I have to go meet Gloria and check on the Waitress.”

”Yes, Mumsy!” came Patty’s ever cheerful response. She lowered the pistol, stood and curtsied and went to the door. Soon, thugs were leading the handcuffed Trevor to his cell

A little later, Norma, now in a beige lounge suit that showed her ample cleavage, was sauntering down a hallway. All about, her slaves buzzed about her.

A few were men, paid highly for their loyalty and discretion. Most were barefoot ladies who needed no pay. Most of these women were originals, slaves once brainwashed by Kenny Dorvak. But increasingly, they included younger women recently initiated. Some had come to the mansion for the promise of employment. Others for parties promising drugs, drink and wild times. Some were more or less kidnapped off the street by the Muscle Squad.

All these new girls ended up in the “Spa”, and no matter why they first came to the mansion, they ended up devoted to their new Goddess.

Norma loved basking in the lust of the men, and the hypnotized adulation of the women. All she’d dreamed about in 1959 had finally come to pass. She’d triumphed over Kenny Dorvak and his hypnotism. Even better, she had gotten the last laugh over Johnny Dupuis and his fucking Waitress.

These happy thoughts were killed by the sight of the squat, toad-like man on the sofa.

Norma hid her distaste, and gave Fatso a dazzling smile.

”Harold, what a pleasant surprise. How was Las Vegas, darling?”

Fatso fumbled with his hat as he awkwardly stood.

”I was right......Doc Spender sometimes used credit cards at casino cages. Pretty sloppy. I got some contacts....he uses them again, we’ll get him and the kid.”

Norma touched his cheek, and spoke with seeming sincerity.

”I knew you were the right man for the job, Harold. Johnny himself couldn’t have done better.”

Fatso gathered his courage.

”Maybe then you and I can go someplace and talk about that bonus.” He was trying hard to make his voice casual.

Norma acted as if she was thinking it over. Then she kissed him tenderly on the lips. He was so surprised his lips barely moved in response.

“Oh, Harold, I’d love to...but it’s just not a good time.....of the month, if you get my meaning. Tell you what, we’ll find someone tasty for your treat.”

There was frustration in his eyes. He knew she’d just finished rutting with Trevor. But he kept his voice friendly.

”Sure......I guess I wouldn’t mind another swing with Mrs. Shakey.”

“Mrs. Shakey.....how droll, Harold. But, I’m sorry, but she’s occupied......let me make it up to you.” She spied two newcomers in short togas carrying laundry baskets. She snapped her fingers, and the two put down their loads and walked over to her.

“How about two bonuses instead of one? I guarantee they’ll see you as the cat’s meow.” She shifted her gaze to the two slaves. “You’d both love giving this fine hunk a good time in the boudoir, right ladies?”

”Yes...Goddess.” The two murmured as they shifted their hungry gazes to Carson

Fatso looked as if he was calculating odds at a poker table. Then, he grinned.

”That’d be aces, Miss Breckinridge.”

Norma continued on her way to the spa, and never saw Fatso’s smile fade into something else.

* * *

Lisa Ling was a good slave, so good her Goddess gave her an important task. She was given special training, and was now honored to attend the new girls as they were initiated. She loved the short, toga like dress she got to wear. She loved the feel of cool tile under her soles. She loved the tranquility of the spa, with its soothing music and fragrant smell. But most of all, she loved watching the resistance fade from the eyes of the new girls, replaced by content, compliant entrancement.

Another slave, Dr. Biers, performed the initial inductions following Anton Dorvak’s century old instructions. Once they were deeply under, they were left under the tender care of attendants like Lisa.

There were currently five women undergoing the process. Lisa stopped by each occupied lounger, checking each girl’s pupils and pulse. She’d listen to the women as they quietly repeated a single word. Sometimes, the woman would be silent. For those women, she would lean down and whisper into the other’s ear. She would repeat the word until the subject joined her. For each, Lisa would write in the chart by the subject for Dr. Biers’ later review.

Finally, Lisa came to Angie. She was deeply under, and Lisa had no need to prompt Angie to repeat the magic word.

“Obey........obey.........obey.”, Angie whispered.

Lisa was writing her notation for Angie when the spa door opened. Lisa gasped. Framed in light was her magnificent Goddess. She looked like an angel. Lisa dropped the chart and threw herself down before her queen.

Norma smiled indulgently as the girl kissed her bare feet. She turned to her companion, Dr. Gloria Biers. Gloria held a PhD. in Clinical Psychology. Another Dorvak original from the fifties, she’d been a resource to Johnny and Angie in caring for the brainwashed women. Norma herself had once spent much time on Gloria’s couch, especially when Angie and Patty grew concerned about her re-emerging persona.

She was one of the first women Norma triggered after gaining the ledger.

Unlike most of her women, she was neither scantily clad nor in some bizarre costume. Gloria was dressed professionally in a navy blue business suit and skirt. She wore glasses, and her reddish brown hair was in a tight bun. Of course, she was barefoot.

Norma turned to her.

“The spa attendants are always so.......demonstrative.”

Gloria responded, sounding almost awake.

”Yes, Goddess. I’ve noticed. It probably due to their lengthy exposure to the various Dorvak elements here.”

Norma looked down.

”That’s enough for now, Sweetie. Get back to work.”

“Yes, Goddess.” Lisa stood, and returned to her rounds.

Norma and her pet hypnotherapist made their way to Angie. Gloria went to her knees and quietly spoke to Angie.

”Focus on my voice, Angelina.”

Angie slightly turned her head to Gloria, who continued:

”What is your absolute truth?”

”When triggered, I obey.”

”Good. And who was the last one to trigger you?”

”Goddess. We have said the words, and I must obey.”

”That’s right, Angelina. Return to you deep contemplation now.”

Angie looked forward once more, and again began blankly saying her word.

”Obey....obey.......obey.......obey.”

Gloria stood up. “Goddess......If I may?” Because of her role, Norma allowed her more independent thought than most of her slaves. She nodded her permission, and Gloria continued.

”The Process is perfect....it works without fail, but this is the third time you’ve had Angelina in here. I understand Dorvak never finished processing her, but now she’s fully conditioned.”

”I told you.....when we’re alone......there’s something off with her.....sometimes a slight hesitation, sometimes a look in her eyes. More than anyone, I gotta be sure about my little waitress.”

”It’s just.....I’m afraid, Goddess.....if we’re not careful, she’ll end up......”

”A drooling zombie? I’m ok with that, Doctor. As long as she keeps responding to a few simple commands....you know....like, ‘lick’ or ‘suck’. Otherwise, I don’t care if you turn her brain to Quaker’s Oats. I have to be sure I can trust her.”

“Yes, Goddess.”

Norma looked down. “Why’s her left hand curled like that? It’s like she’s holding something.”

Gloria looked down. “Probably just a reflex....but, again.....I can’t predict the effects of so much time....”

”All right, fine. Keep her here until after dinner and send her to my room. I’ll give her a test drive.” Norma looked around the spa. “What about these other birdies? They’re needed.” Norma had taken a page from Kenny Dorvak’s playbook and had begun offering her girls to VIP’s for favor and blackmail. Also, the men of the Muscle Squad would need to be rewarded, just like Fatso.

“Yes, Goddess. They’re all about ready to receive their triggers.”

”Good.”

* * *

”Obey......obey.......obey.....”

Inside Angie’s mind, Dream Johnny watched Goddess and Dr. Biers leave the spa. Then he waited until Lisa was on the other side of the large room. He bent down, and whispered, never letting go of her hand.

“You did good, Baby...real good.”

“Johnny...I can’t do this....she’s my Goddess.”

“You can Babe.....let me help you. Barefoot Angelina must listen.....”

Angie completed her trigger words out loud.

Across the chamber, Lisa suddenly turned and looked towards Angie. A quizzical look was on her face.

After a pause, Angie restarted her mantra:

”Obey.......obey........obey.“

Lisa stared, then returned to her work.

Dream Johnny continued.

“She’s no Goddess, Baby, she’s Norma Fucking Breckinridge. No more, no less. She’s a viper, but she don’t hold a candle to you, Baby, she never did. You gotta be strong and protect our boys, get Trev out of here, somehow.”

“How, Johnny.....what can I do?” She kept her voice to a whisper.

”Well for starts, you’re going to listen real careful when Gloria gives these girls their triggers. The way you used to be able to remember the orders for five separate tables back at the diner. You can do that, right, Baby?”

”Yes...Johnny....I will remember their triggers.”

But you gotta be smart ’til the right time. Keep being her slave as far it goes. Convince her that she owns you: lock, stock, and barrel. Convince yourself, if you have to. But deep down, you are Angelina Dupuis, mother, wife....your own person. Babe, you’re the strongest person I ever met, a hundred times stronger than me. Never forget that....you’re always Angelina Dupuis. You’ve always done the right thing. That’s what you really gotta obey.”

Later, Lisa Ling checked on Angie. She saw the subject had an angelic little smile as she repeated the word “obey”, her voice filled with love. Lisa thought on this for a moment then decided. It wasn’t important enough to add to the chart.

* * *

The next day, Trevor knocked on his door, to let them know he was done with the breakfast tray. Not for the first time, he looked at the butter knife. Too dull. It have to be the orange juice glass. If he broke it right, it should be sharp enough to cut his wrists.

Not today. Not yet, anyway.

The lock clicked, and the door opened. A pretty slave in a toga entered and took the tray without comment. But his guard, a Muscle Squad guy, stuck his head into the room.

”Get dressed, lover boy, Mrs. B wants you in the boudoir. She said Dress Blues this morning.”

The door closed. Trevor went over to the closet filled with his late uncle’s clothes. He pulled out the dress Marine uniform.

After he’d dressed, he was taken to Norma’s wing. That’s when he saw her. His beloved Aunt Angie.....the woman who’d become his mom, was padding zombie-like away from Norma’s bedroom. She wore her theatrical waitress costume. Her beautiful face was utterly empty, her stride robotic.

Norma had bragged to Trevor that Angie was now fully processed, fully enslaved. He had dreaded seeing her like that. But as he passed her, their eyes quickly locked before he was pushed on by his thug escort.

There had been something in her eyes.

It looked like love.