The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Don’t Fall Asleep in Class

Professor Patrick Williams came in early Thursday to prepare for the morning computer programming class he taught. This year’s group of first-time hackers, he thought, was not a very bright or motivated bunch, but there were a few standouts. One student in particular, Brandon, caught his attention almost immediately. A very bright and eager student, Brandon was also tall, well built and very attractive. Moreover, on several occasions, when the young man would shift in his seat during the professor’s lectures, Dr. Williams noted the very large, very distinct bulge in Brandon’s pants. The boy was obviously blessed, Williams thought.

A psychology professor by trade, Dr. Williams changed disciplines when the university ran short on their budget and was going to cut his department. He was able to convince the board to let him stay on, at the same salary, but in his current position in the computer sciences department.

By convince, it should be known that Dr. Williams was a gifted hypnotist, and often used it in his practice. In a closed-door session with the five members of the board, he was easily able to bring the stuffed-shirt moneybags into a deep state of trance. Each awoke believing that it was they who had the idea to keep him on staff and pay him his salary, despite how much easier his current job was.

After doing a little digging, and paying close attention, Dr. Williams found that Brandon was actually bi-sexual, with a strong attraction to men. After learning this, it was all he could do to keep his focus while teaching class and keeping an eye out for the young man to cross his legs and show him that beautiful bulge. He knew he was going to have to act upon his urges or it would eat him alive before the end of the semester; hence his early morning preparation before class.

“Everyone take your seats, we don’t have much time today,” he said as the students starting milling in. “That’s it, time is money,” he said. When Brandon passed by, Dr. Williams found himself inhaling deeply, trying to get a good capture of the young man’s scent as he passed by. Jesus, he was going to have to do something about this desire, he thought.

“What are the headphones for, Professor?” one of the students asked, picking up a set of headphones that were in his seat of the auditorium-style classroom.

“I’m glad you asked, Mr. Andrews,” he said. “I have a rather lengthy Power Point presentation to show you all today; one that will figure prominently in your grade. However, it seems as if there’s something amiss with the sound system.

“Not to worry, though, as I was able to procure you all headphones, and the sound seems to work just fine through those. Now, it is a rather long presentation, as I said, so if you’ll all put on your headphones, we can begin.”

The professor brought the lights down, and all the students, Brandon included, dutifully put on their headphones and began to watch the screen. The narrator droned on and on about the history of circuit boards from transistors to modern day microchips as the Power Point slides illustrated on the screen. All the students were understandably bored to death—all the students, but Brandon, that is.

“And with each breath in, you can feel your heart beat slow down and your eyes become heavier and heavier,” the voice in Brandon’s headphones said. It was soft and deep…comfy and warm, and it made Brandon feel very relaxed and strangely aroused as he listened intently to it. “Now, stop looking at the screen, Brandon. Stop looking at the screen and pay attention to Dr. Williams. Big, strong, handsome Dr. Williams. Your Master, Dr. Williams. Look at the mirrored charm he is swinging back and forth…back and forth…watch Master swing the charm and feel yourself getting sleepy…so sleepy…so very, very sleeeeeeepy for your Master, the attractive, sexy Dr. Williams.”

Brandon watched the mirrored charm the professor was slowly swinging while the rest of the class watched the video. Captivated by how sexy Dr. Williams was, the young man found his eyelids becoming so very heavy just as his cock was growing harder and harder. It felt so good pressing against the seam of his pants, and was sure everyone could see just how aroused he was, but he didn’t care. He had to watch the charm. He had to watch the sexy, handsome Dr. Williams. He had to sleep. Sleep. Sleep.

When the lights came on, a few of the students shook themselves out of their boredom induced stupor, but everyone was alert and awake—except, of course for Brandon. The exiting students filed passed him, some pointing and laughing as he was in a deep, deep sleep and unaffected by the turning on of the lights. Dr. Williams merely smiled and directed the students to move past him. He would take care of it. Oh yes, he thought, he would most certainly take care of it.

After the final student walked out of the class, Dr. Williams closed and locked the door. His heart racing in his chest, and his cock growing with anticipation, he walked up the stairs to where Brandon slept, head back in his chair and cock so hard it threatened to burst straight through his pants.

“Can you hear me, Brandon?” he asked, running his fingers through the sleeping man’s curls.

“Yes, I can hear you,” Brandon replied, his speech slow, soft and slurred. The professor’s heart was beating through his chest. He had to relieve the pressure on his straining cock, so he unbuttoned his pants. To his surprise, it was so very hard it sprang from his boxers and smacked Brandon right in the face, landing upon his upper lip.

To his further surprise, the hypnotized man instinctively took the throbbing rod, hands free into his mouth and began to sleepily suck.

“Oh, fuck,” Dr. Williams gasped, willing himself not to cum right then and there. “Fuck, fuck, fuck. Mmmm…Brandon, what do you think of Dr. Williams?” Brandon let the cock fall to the edge of his mouth and caressed it with his tongue as he answered.

“Dr. Williams is the sexiest, most attractive man I’ve ever seen,” he said, then took the professor’s cock back into his mouth.

“Ahhhhh….annnnnd….mmmm….and what will you do for Dr. Williams?” The young man set the professor’s cock back on his lip.

“I will do anything the professor wants. He is my Master,” he said, matter-of-factly, and took Dr. Williams’ cock deep into his mouth, gripping it and squeezing it with his throat muscles. It was all the man could take. With a shudder, he unloaded a fountain of cum into Brandon’s sleepy mouth. The young man expertly swallowed every drop he could, but the professor had been so turned on by him all week long—there was so much cum he couldn’t keep up, and it dribbled from the corners of his mouth down to his shirt.

“AHHHHHH!!!! OHHHH FUCK!!!” Dr. Williams shouted, thankful that the room was sound proof. “Jesus….mmmmmm…you are mine. Goddammit, you are mine,” he said, breathlessly as his spent cock fell from Brandon’s lips.

“I am yoursssss,” Brandon repeated in a monotone as his head fell back again, still in hypnotic sleep. Dropping to his knees in exhaustion, the professor found himself staring straight at the enormous bulge in Brandon’s trousers. Licking his lips, he looked up at his sleeping thrall and slowly unbuttoned the young man’s pants.

His eyes went wide when the thick, veiny, at least 8-inch monster sprang forward from Brandon’s pants. His mouth unconsciously began to water as he watched it throb and jump with the young man’s heartbeat. Slowly, almost reverently, he took the throbbing rod into his hand and gently began to stroke, causing Brandon to shift in his seat and softly moan.

“You like that,” the professor asked, quietly. “You like being in your Master’s mouth?”

“I like being in Master’s mouth,” Brandon moaned in response. “I love everything Master does. Master is the sexiest, most attractive man I’ve ever seen.” Dr. Williams’ spent cock twitched as he heard his hypnotized slave-boy repeat his mantra. He then wrapped his tongue around the magnificence that was Brandon’s sex and descended upon it again.

The feeling in his mouth was like no other, and what sucking on the student did to his mind—it was almost as if the professor himself was in trance—hypnotized by the most perfect cock he had ever seen. Lost in thought and lust, Dr. Williams was shocked a bit when Brandon’s hips bucked suddenly, and instantly his mouth was filled to capacity with pearly white, hot, sticky cum.

“Oh, Master….massssster,” Brandon moaned, his eyes open only slits, but it was apparent his eyes were rolling underneath.

“Mmmfflgbmmflbggbfm…” the professor moaned as pump after pump of mind-bendingly delicious cum sprayed down his throat and dribbled down his chin. Satisfied he had drained every ounce of liquid lust from his sleepy student; Dr. Williams cleaned him up and zipped his cock back up in his pants. Rising slowly, he looked at Brandon’s beautiful, deeply hypnotized face and, placing his hand back in his curls, kissed him deeply and passionately. Although deeply in trance, Brandon returned the kiss in kind, and both felt as if they were floating above the ground on a cloud of pleasure.

As the kiss broke and the professor stood, he noticed all of Brandon’s books and notebooks, as well as his backpack was labeled with the name “Amy.”

“Can you still hear me, my sleepy, sexy slave?” he asked. Brandon smiled and lolled his head; his eyes never opened.

“I can hear you, Master,” he said, softly.

“Who is Amy?”

“I am Amy, Master,” he said, confused. “I’ve been Amy since I was born, but only realized it a few years ago.” The realization that Brandon was not only bisexual, but a transsexual who went by “Amy” came upon Dr. Williams quickly…so quickly that he almost didn’t notice his cock get hard again at the thought…almost.

“Amy, do you have a boyfriend? Girlfriend?” he asked.

“No,” Amy said. “Not yet.”

“Yes you do, Amy. You and Dr. Williams—your professor, Patrick, has been your boyfriend since the beginning of the school year.” The professor rubbed Amy’s temples firmly and whispered, “Remember.”

“Dr. Willia…Patrick is my boyfriend,” Amy said, with a very contented smile. “Since the beginning of schooooool…” Amy trailed off and her head lolled back. Patrick could swear her pants began to bulge slightly again.

“You love Patrick, and you know you must keep your relationship secret, because you’re a student,” the professor said. “You trust him, and you will do everything he says.”

“Everything he sssssayssssss….”

“Because you are such a good girl.”

“Mmmmmm,” this time, her pants absolutely bulged, and her fingers traced the outline of the swelling. “I’m a gooooood girl.”

“Now, Amy, I need you to listen carefully,” the professor said, scarcely able to believe how his fondest dream was actually coming true. “Whenever I, and only I say, “Sleep in my eyes, Amy,” you will immediately fall into this deep trance, and you will await your commands, do you understand?”

“Yes, Master,” she slurred.

“Good girl, Amy.”

“I am a good girl,” she repeated, and traced her finger over her girl-cock—a response that made Patrick’s own cock leak a little in his boxers.

“When I kiss you, you will immediately awaken from trance. You will not remember being hypnotized, or anything that occurred while in trance. You will simply remember staying behind so you could have some time with your boyfriend, Patrick, before your next class. Do you understand, beautiful Amy?”

“Very well,” Patrick said, taking Amy gently by the back of the head. Right before their lips met, the professor whispered, “I love you,” and kissed her deeply and passionately, running his fingers through her hair, and his hand along her chest.

“Mmmmmmm,” Amy moaned into the kiss. “I love you, too, my handsome Patrick,” Amy said, waking from trance. Patrick smiled.

“You best get to your next class,” Patrick said, giving Amy small kisses between words. “I won’t be the reason you’re late.”

“Yes, Daddy,” Amy said, smiling. Being called that made both Patrick’s heart and cock jump.

“I’ll pick you up after class and we’ll go back to my place, as usual,” the professor said, before leveling a hypnotic glance towards his new mate. “Remember,” he said, low and soft.

“I re…re..mem…ber,” Amy said, in a slight daze. She shook her head and smiled, feeling as if she just zoned out. “I’ll be ready, my Love.” They kissed once more and Amy left for her next class.

Sitting behind his desk, unable to stop smiling, Dr. Patrick Williams pulled out his grade book, which, as it was just the start of the semester, only had a few notations in it for each student. He found the line that said ‘Brandon,’ and with a red sharpie, crossed it out and wrote ‘Amy.’ Following the column with the tip of the pen to the end of the entry, he wrote ‘A-Plus.’

“It’s going to be a wonderful year,” he said out loud to no one in particular, and prepared his room for his next class.