The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Donna Undone

Forty-five minutes into my blind date and I was already annoyed. Donna was a pretty girl – about 25 with chestnut brown hair, blue eyes and some nice curves – but it didn’t look like she had gone to any trouble getting ready for our date. Her makeup was minimal, and the shapeless knee-length cotton dress she wore would have been perfect for the supermarket, not dinner at one of the nicer restaurants in town.

From the moment we met, conversation had lagged, and now we were eating in awkward silence. If Donna had a personality, she was keeping it well hidden.

Finally, desperation set in, and I started telling her about my college days a decade ago and how I had helped put myself through school with a stage hypnotism act.

“You’re interested in hypnotism?” Donna asked, immediately perking up. “I’ve been doing self-hypnotism for the last six months. It’s wonderfully therapeutic. You can really dig deep into your inner being and learn important stuff about yourself.”

At her prompting, I went into more detail about my own experiences. Of course, I focused on all the friends I had helped to lose weight or stop smoking. I certainly didn’t mention the young ladies rendered topless, many of whom had spent the evening walking on all fours convinced they were adorable little kitty cats.

“Can you hypnotize me?” Donna asked when I finished. A tone of barely suppressed excitement had entered her voice.

“You mean right now,” I replied. The restaurant wasn’t very busy, but still it wasn’t the most conducive setting.

“Sure,” she said. “Why not? If you’re as good as you say you are, I bet you could do it. Or were you just bragging?”

I hesitated, curious to see how determined she was.

“So you were just bluffing,” she continued, taunting me. “I thought so.”

We went back and forth a while longer before I finally relented. A candle was flickering on the table, and I had Donna focus on it. The rest was easy. She wanted to be hypnotized so badly, she practically put herself under. Within moments, she was sitting across from me with vacant blue eyes and a totally relaxed expression.

Quickly I told her to act normal but with every bite she took, she would go deeper and deeper into a wonderful hypnotic trance. “By the time you finish your meal,” I said, “you’re going to be more relaxed and happier than you’ve ever been in your life.”

As we ate, I amused myself by asking Donna questions about her life. She answered them without any hesitation. Meanwhile, the big silly grin on her face kept growing wider and wider.

“Donna,” I said when we had finished eating. “We have a serious problem. You’re a hot babe, but you don’t dress like one.”

I watched the grin fade from her face, replaced by a look of concern. “I’m a hot babe?” she repeated in a toneless voice.

“You’re a hot babe,” I repeated, reinforcing the idea. “But how are people going to know it if you dress like someone’s grandma? Your clothes are boring. In fact, they’re a complete disaster.”

“My clothes are a disaster,” she said in a sad fretful voice. “I’m boring.”

“It’s all right,” I said. “You didn’t know. Besides it’s never too late to change.”

“Right,” she said. “I can still change.”

“You’ll feel much better if you go to the woman’s room and take off everything you’re wearing underneath your dress.”

She didn’t react, so I continued. “Your blouse, your bra, your panties and stockings – they’ve got to go. They’re boring, and you don’t need them anymore. Just take them off, and leave them on the bathroom floor.”

“Leave them on the bathroom floor,” she repeated with a snicker, apparently pleased with the naughtiness of the idea.

“Right. Then re-do your makeup, so it’s nice and heavy. That way anyone looking at you will know you’re a hot babe. Now get that cute little ass in gear. When you come back, I want to see the new Donna.”

I watched as she reached for her purse. “Excuse me. I need to freshen up,” she said with a lilt in her voice. “I’ll be right back.”

On her return, Donna almost seemed to float across the room. Her gait was loose and jiggly. Even from a distance, I could see her nipples were hard, like bullets denting the front of her dress.

“How do you feel?” I asked when she was seated again. She had let down her hair so it flowed to her shoulders, and her makeup was thick and slutty, eradicating anything wholesome in her appearance.

“Feel really good,” she murmured, closing her eyes for a moment and swaying slightly. By now, she was so deeply entranced she could barely speak. She.

“I’m going to make you feel even better,” I promised. “But you have to do exactly what I tell you.”

Donna’s dress had nine buttons. “Every time you open one,” I told her, “you’ll feel a surge of pleasure. When they’re all open, you’re going to have the biggest and best orgasm of your life. How does that sound?”

“Yummy,” she said. Without looking up from her plate, her fingers went to the top button and slowly undid it. Underneath her makeup, her cheeks were flushed and her throat and tops of her breasts were blushing red. After a few moments, she undid another button. She had her eyes closed again, and her breathing was growing ragged.

Folding her hands in her lap, she looked down at her chest. With the two open buttons, she was showing a lot of cleavage. I wondered how much further she would dare to go. Our session could come to a sudden and calamitous end if we reached the point where I had finally pushed her too far, and she spontaneously woke herself up.

After a moment, she opened another button. Her nipples were still concealed but just barely.

“Go down to the bottom,” I suggested. “Undo the bottom button.”

For a moment she looked uncertain. Then she gave me a lazy, slow smile and leaned forward to reach the bottom of her dress. The waiter picked that moment to come by, and we both got a great view down the front of her dress at Donna’s creamy breasts and hard nipples. He hesitated, almost dropping the plates he was carrying and just stood there.

Not knowing what else to do, I put my forefinger to my lips and winked at him.

To my relief he winked back. After a moment, he remembered he had a table to wait on and reluctantly tore himself away.

Two more bottom buttons followed. By now, Donna was visibly aroused. Her dress had parted, and if she hadn’t been covered by the tablecloth, her thighs would have been completely exposed.

Staring at her chest, I pointed my index finger at a still-fastened top button.

Donna undid it along with the one right below. Only one button at her waist was still fastened. Across the floor, the waiter was taking it all in. Some of the other patrons had also noticed.

Dropping some money on the table, I stood up followed slowly by Donna. She moved as though she were in a dream. I put my hand across her waist and walked her toward the front. Her dress flapped like a curtain, allowing her tits and cunt to swing in and out of view. By the time we made it to the front, the restaurant was entirely silent. Good thing all eyes were on Donna because I was sporting a huge boner.

When we got to my car, I bent her back over the hood. I had my cock out in a jiffy, and I plunged it right into her snatch. She was already soaked, and she moaned in time to my thrusts. As I came, I unloosed the final button on her dress and she wailed and trembled through a long sustained orgasm.

We ended up leaving the dress in the parking lot. As I drove, Donna sat beside me, wearing just her shoes and carrying her purse. Her legs were parted so her moist sex was exposed, and occasionally her hand scooped down and lightly dipped inside.

Eventually, we got to the park. I let the car drift to a stop alongside the road. There was a blanket in the back seat, and I spread it on the car’s b roof. Then I helped her onto it and positioned her on her hand and knees. Grabbing her hair with one hand and her butt with the other, I pushed into her doggy style. Anyone who came by would see Donna up there like a life-size car ornament being plowed from behind with her jugs bouncing wildly.

“Ask me to fuck your mouth,” I shouted close to her ear. “Beg me to come on your face and tits.”

“Oh please,” she wailed, “please let me suck your cock. I want your cum all over me.”

I moved back, pulling out of her. Slowly, like a figure in a crude dream ballet, Donna pivoted to face me. One of her hands went to my dick and fed it into her bright red cocksucker lips while the other reached between her legs to frantically frig her clit. In a moment, my cum gushed, and she managed to capture a huge mouthful. It bubbled onto her chin and onto the tops of her sweaty breasts. The hand she was using to frig herself went into overdrive, and she brought herself to a thunderous climax.

We stayed frozen like that on top of the car under the open sky for a while longer. Finally, a pickup came by, illuminating us in its headlights, emitting a long horn blast as it rushed past.

Time to go. Carefully, I helped Donna down and placed the spent girl in the car letting her slump back as I drove. In her apartment, I cleaned her up and put her to bed. But first I planted a few suggestions.

Over the next few months, hypnotism became a regular feature of our dates, and each time, I took Donna deeper and kept her under longer. Her mind – what was left of it – began to resemble a piece of metal that had been bent so often, it could be twisted into just about any shape.

Tonight, my entranced fuck toy was participating in a strip contest at a low-rent titty bar across town. For the occasion, she wore a flippy little skirt just long enough to reach the curve of her ass and a narrow tube top that covered her nipples and not much else. A pair of four-inch clear heels completed her outfit.

Contestants got free drinks, but Donna was only having water. However, since she thought it was gin, she was getting hammered anyway.

When her turn came, Donna pulled out all the stops. She shook her shoulders so her boobs bounced like Jell-O. Then she turned her back unzipped her skirt and let it slowly shimmy down her butt before stepping out of it.

Her T-back had snugged nicely into her ass crack. Slowly she worked it down her legs, really teasing now. Spreading wide, Donna bent over so the audience could get a good unobstructed view of her cunt and asshole, then swung her shoulders lower so her knockers were framed between her legs.

When she finished her routine, the crowd roared its approval, and the MC proclaimed her the winner. While she waited for the prize envelope, an elated Donna blew kisses to the crowd and cupped one of her breasts, lifting it to her lips to suck on the nipple.

Everyone chuckled when the “big prize” turned out to be a fifty-dollar gift certificate from a nearby sex boutique. Donna still basking in the room’s approval grinned happily and held up the envelope while the MC gave her a congratulatory peck on the cheek and groped her tit.

I didn’t really mind him handling my girlfriend, but when his other hand snuck down into her ass crack toward her cunt, it was time to intervene. Coming up on stage, I took Donna by the hand. The audience hooted as I led her away, stumbling behind me on her hooker heels.

The titty bar had a private room where the girls could take customers. That’s where I led Donna, first paying the bartender for the privilege. A mattress lay across the floor. Without needing to be told, Donna squatted in the center, waiting.

In the time we had been together, Donna had become a really good cocksucker. Now, she really went to town. She planted a big kiss on my cock head and swirled her tongue around it. Slowly, she lapped the entire length, turning it wet and sticky with spit. Finally, she popped it into her mouth and worked it down her throat until her lips touched my nuts.

Her throat muscles tightened around my shaft. While she sucked, I dipped a hand between her legs. Her cunt was hot, and jizz was creaming down her leg. Her breasts were hard and swollen, and her nipples were as big as thumb tips.

I got her on her hands and knees, my favorite position, but this time I focused on her virgin asshole. I slowly worked in my prick, easing it past her sphincter. All it took was a couple strokes. Donna came like a bitch in heat. Moments later my hot spunk blasted up her chute, triggering another orgasm in her no longer virgin asshole.

A week later, Donna disappeared. Her phone had been disconnected, and she had cleaned out her apartment. There was no forwarding address.

I called a buddy, the one whose girlfriend had arranged our original blind date.

“I don’t know, man,” he said. “From what I hear, she just stopped coming to work. Maybe she got lost on her way home. Apparently, she’s turned into a real space cadet. My girlfriend says she’s become a total ditz.”

“Yeah, I said, “I’m worried about her, too. If you hear anything, please let me know right away.”

“Okay,” he said, but in a tone of voice that made it obvious he questioned my judgment.

Life goes on, even after you’ve lost the best lay a guy could ever hope for. So it came as a real surprise when my buddy called about three months later and said check out the society page. Page four. There’s a little item you’re going to find very interesting.”

There she was. Donna was getting married to some guy with an Esquire and a Roman numeral in his name. The accompanying write up and photo made it seem as though she had found true happiness with someone about twice her age with all the sex appeal of a debauched gerbil.

Perhaps I should have let it go. But the day of the wedding I showed up at the country club where the ceremony was taking place and did a little scouting until I found the room where the bride was waiting.

“Who’s there?” a familiar girlish voice called from inside when I rapped on the door.

I didn’t answer, just knocked again. After a moment the door slowly opened. Donna stood in front of me, radiant in her wedding gown and veil. Her full tits rose, soft and quivering, from the mass of lace around the neckline. From experience, I knew her pink nipples would be as big as buttons.

“Jake,” she said, looking almost panicked.

Quickly, before anyone could see us, I stepped in and locked the door behind me. She lifted her veil. I was glad to see she was still wearing her makeup the way I liked it.

“I … I ,” she faltered. “I had to get away. You were … ”

Before she could say anything else, I put my arms on her shoulders and drew her toward me, pressing my lips to hers. My tongue slipped inside her hot little mouth. I could feel my cock stirring.

For a moment, she responded then she pulled away as though suddenly remembering just how inappropriate this little display of affection was.

“I’m sorry, Jake, but it’s over,” she managed to say in a shaky voice. “It’s over.”

“Right,” I said. “I understand. I can’t blame you for wanting to better yourself by landing a rich hubby. Here.” I reached into my pocket. “I brought you a present.”

During our time together, I had planted all sorts of triggers in my eager fuck bunny. Now, she took one look at the foil-wrapped condom in my hand and her eyes glazed over.

She took it and expertly tore the package open and held the latex balloon in the palm of her hand before popping it into her mouth.

Dropping to her knees in front of me, she unzipped my pants, found my dick and hauled it out. She licked the full length of it and wrapped her lips around the crown. Within seconds, using just her lips and tongue, she had the rubber down over my prick.

What an incredible turn-on to look down and see her at my knees in that white gown, her wedding veil pushed back so she could deep throat me.

Just before I could come, I took her by the shoulders and turned her around, positioning her on all fours. I lifted her wedding dress up over her ass, then peeled off her panties. Reaching between her spread thighs, my fingers stroked Donna’s soaked cunt.

As I played with that juicy twat, she turned her head to look at me. Her mouth was open, and her eyes were devoid of any emotion but raw lust.

Gripping her hips, I fed my cock into her cunt. My thighs slapped hard against her buttocks with every stroke, rocking her forward while she grunted and groaned. She grew more and more frantic. Her cunt closed around my cock like a fist, and I could feel my own orgasm welling up.

Donna had never come quietly in her life. Now, she stuck her hand in her mouth to frantically suck on her fingers.

Finally, I pulled out, and I lifted her to her feet. She looked a bit dazed, and her makeup had smeared, but we weren’t quite done.

“Finish me,” I commanded my enthralled fuck bunny.

Getting back down on her knee, she carefully skimmed off the rubber, giving my cock an affectionate little kiss before tucking it back into my trousers and rezipping my pants. Then she stood up again, held the latex balloon over her mouth and poured my cum down her throat.

When the rubber was empty, she licked her jizz-glossed lips.

“Keep it,” I commanded. “It’s a wedding present.”

For a moment, she looked puzzled. Then she took the limp latex and stuck it down the front of her wedding dress, right between her tits.

“Goodbye, Donna. That was great, baby,” I said. “Good luck.” I realized I still had her panties in my hand, and I shoved them into my jacket pocket. “Your husband’s a very lucky man.” I started for the door.

“Jake,” she cried after me. “Call me sometime, please.”

“Sure, babe,” I said. “You can count on it.”

“Thanks,” she said.

Later that afternoon, Donna waked down the aisle. The guests buzzed about how beautiful she looked, and I agreed, thinking about that used rubber nestled between her tits and the little bulge her panties made in my pocket.

I could hardly wait until she got back from her honeymoon.

THE END