The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Donna Helps Out Around the Office

(mf, ff, ma, mc)

This story picks up shortly after ‘When in France’, but can be enjoyed by itself. Hopefully part of the fun of these stories is getting your bearings and figuring out exactly what’s going on.

* * *

Donna’s phone chirped and vibrated in her hand as she was staring out. There was an error message on the screen reporting that an app had crashed. Glancing around the office Donna tried to remember what she’d been doing. She’d taken a break and bumped into Daniel.

A couple of months earlier she’d received an obscene phone call from Mary, then her team leader. Since then a few things had changed. Her opinion of Daniel had dropped substantially. In her prior attempts to catch Daniel’s eye, Donna had taken a few liberties here and there with the office dress code, skirting near the limits of what she figured was the line.

Nothing too shocking that she’d get in trouble for, but flirty and showing a little more skin than she knew most would.

Mary’s change in attire since after that phone call had bent any guidelines close to the point of breaking. It was similar to some of the tight skirts and shirts Mary was stuffing herself into, that strained at the seams, letting breast flesh spill out where it shouldn’t, and not just hugging, but lifting her ample posterior.

With how Mary used to dress, Donna hadn’t realized how strong her competition for Daniel’s attention had been. Now, it was little wonder Daniel paid her practically no attention. If the rumors about what they were getting up to were true, Donna knew that Daniel’s attention wasn’t exactly the kind of attention she wanted.

And most frustratingly of all, Mary’s work ethic had increased substantially. Less than a week after her make over, a supervisor position had opened up.

“I’d do anything to have more people underneath me,” Mary had said, with a far away look in her eye. “There’s a lot I could do with my own office.”

Her productivity had gone through the roof. She’d pushed the entire team to work harder than ever, and even Daniel had seemed upset about it. Any tension between him and Mary hadn’t stopped them taking their breaks at the same time and disappearing off somewhere.

Donna had floated the topic of their shared breaks with one of the less senior girls from HR, Cynthia. She was fresh out of college, so her understanding of current laws was solid.

“If they’re getting their work done, and not taking extra breaks,” Cynthia had shrugged, “you’d have to be a bit of a bitch to have a problem with that.”

Now Mary was supervisor of her own department, and judging from the noises that came from behind her office door whenever the blind was closed, and the latch was on, she was relishing the opportunities it afforded her.

Reflecting on the changes, Donna had to admit that they could have been worse. The look on Daniel’s face, when Donna was promoted to team leader, along with a wage increase, had convinced her not to look for employment anywhere else. At least not yet. If she wanted to apply somewhere, she couldn’t afford to make it appear that she couldn’t handle the responsibility.

More responsibilities weren’t the problem.

The problem was her boss and one of Donna’s team noisily fucking behind closed doors whenever there wasn’t work to be done.

Around the higher ups Mary had become a picture of professionalism and respect. No one, not even Donna, suspected that she’d sucked and fucked her way up the corporate ladder. Mary only turned on that predatory gaze when around her subordinates, and the number of those had gone up tenfold.

And yet, Mary still seemed content with Daniel.

Donna cancelled the error message on her phone and shoved it back into her purse. She’d try the app again later. Daniel had been insistent that she’d like it, and as team leader it was important she didn’t let her feelings hurt the team dynamic.

Heading back the long way to her desk, so as not to walk past Mary’s office, Donna was startled to see Mary waiting in her cubicle. She had that look in her eye. The one that made Donna uncomfortable. There was a hint of something else too. A touch of agitation.

“You don’t know where Daniel’s been hiding do you?” Mary asked, scrunching up her mouth.

“He was just in the breakroom, I think. He convinced me to install some app on my phone.” As Donna answered, she realized that it was a little unusual for Daniel not to be spending his break with Mary.

“Men eh?” Mary sighed. “Sometimes I wonder what they’re good for.”

“Yeah,” Donna laughed, hoping it didn’t sound too forced.

Mary bit her lip and her eyes glazed over slightly, like her mind was somewhere else. “I mean, other than, you know.” She mouthed the word ‘anal’ at Donna and then winked.

Gripping her fist tightly, Donna reminded herself that sticking it out for at least a while was the smart move. Plus, whatever got into Mary seemed to pass relatively quickly.

“I expect those payments validated before the end of the day. Call me when they’re done,” Mary directed.

Donna nodded, and Mary left without saying anything else.

Gentle tingles washed over Donna’s neck and chest. She grabbed a pocket mirror and checked herself out. Her pupils looked slightly dilated and her skin was turning pink. If she didn’t know better, she’d think she was starting to get aroused.

But there was no way. She knew what turned her on. Thinking about Mary letting Daniel do something debasing to her was a turn off if anything. The image faded from her mind and she got back to work, thinking little else of it.

As she worked her way through the pile of payments, confirming her team had correctly input them, she didn’t experience anything else. The faint tingling sensation on her skin remained, but it didn’t develop. Focused as she was on her work, she stopped noticing it until she finished the last payment. It was shortly before close of business.

She checked herself in her mirror again, and saw the same pink neck and cheeks, the same widened irises.

Putting her mirror back in her purse, she picked up the phone and called Mary.

“This is Mary,” she answered. “Did you get them all done?”

“I sure did,” Donna replied.

“Thank you,” Mary said.

Those words reverberated around inside Donna’s ears for a second. They felt like the gentlest caress beneath her clothes, softly brushing against her nipples and her clitoris. Donna noticed her breathing getting a little heavier, and she adjusted herself slightly in her seat. It had definitely been arousal she’d been feeling.

Otherwise a caress like that wouldn’t have felt like anything.

Donna shook her head, trying to understand what she’d just felt. No one had touched her. It must have been the fabric of her clothes grazing against her nipples as they tightened, and her pussy lips became engorged.

“You’re losing it Donna,” Donna sighed, forgetting she was still on the phone.

While she’d been buried in her work, her slight arousal had been barely perceptible. Frozen at an almost a background level. Now, it seemed to be fading, and Donna didn’t want to admit to herself that she wanted it to continue.

“What?” Mary asked, and Donna remembered her place.

“My mind wandered is all,” Donna covered.

“Stop by my office after you punch out. I want to talk to you about something personal,” Mary requested.

“O-Okay,” Donna stammered, hanging up the phone as the gentle tingles of arousal came back, ever so slightly stronger than she’d been feeling before. She sat for a moment, wondering if that gentle caressing would start back up, but no such luck.

Mary had no right to ask her to stop by the office after work. Donna tried to get angry, but it was as if the pleasant warmth of her skin, her nipples, and her crotch held any anger back.

What was turning her on and why couldn’t she shake it? Donna ran through all the things that got her worked up, dwelling on one or two of her favorites. Not only had such thoughts been far from her mind all day, but her arousal didn’t change. She thought about her last boyfriend’s cock and how it felt sliding in and out of her, her pussy lips griping it like they didn’t want to let go. It was the exact image she regularly brought herself off with… and while it wasn’t turning her off, it wasn’t getting her more aroused.

Donna grabbed her work ID and went over to the clock, saying goodbye to other colleagues as they gathered around it and left for the evening. She was surprised to see Daniel make a quick exit. She’d been presuming that Daniel would be hanging around outside Mary’s office, desperately waiting for Donna to leave, but he hopped in the lift with everyone else.

Stopping by the bathroom, Donna took a closer look at herself. Her brain wasn’t stuck thinking about sex, but her body looked like it was. Shutting herself into one of the bathroom stalls, she gave her nipples a quick pinch. They responded as they normally did.

Hitching up her skirt, she ran a finger over the outside of her panties. She was definitely slightly turned on. It felt nice, but no different to how it usually felt.

She fixed her skirt and headed into Mary’s office.

“Oh, Donna, thank you for stopping by,” Mary said.

Donna clenched her legs together, and clenched her teeth shut, so as not to sigh with pleasure in front of her boss as once again she felt a brief, teasing, caress against her most sensitive parts. Soft as a whisper and just for a moment.

Somehow, she felt released. Again, she could feel her arousal starting to subside. Yet, again, she wanted to feel that touch for longer, even if she risked purring in front of her boss.

“Happy to help,” Mary said.

There was a part of Donna’s mind that suspected how this all worked. There was another part that was slightly disturbed by it all. Random arousal and phantom pleasure weren’t normal. She’d been so accepting and unquestioning of what was happening to her up to now, and that wasn’t her.

She still wanted to test the theory, so she walked up next to the chair facing Mary’s desk and stood by it.

“Take a seat,” Mary instructed.

As Donna suspected, that brought the tingling feeling back. The strength of it caught her a little off guard, definitely stronger than before. Her tongue probing the inside of her lips, her breathing deepening. Her nipples threatening to announce their excitement for her boss to see. The warmth in her panties was starting to be joined by the wetness of her own lubrication.

Donna stayed standing a few moments longer, testing to see if the feeling would intensify. It didn’t.

She still felt like she was in control of herself. Just getting tipsy could get her comfortably aroused like this, and she knew she could trust herself not to do anything stupid. This was the kind of arousal that involved a later date with the contents of her bedside dresser drawer, but one that could wait.

“I’ll stand if you don’t mind,” Donna said.

“Of course,” Mary said.

And like the time her mother walked in and caught her masturbating, Donna’s arousal all but evaporated. She was no longer aware of the state of her lips of pussy. Her panties were still slightly damp, but other than that, she felt completely normal.

Normal other than the growing concern that she might be developing a submissive streak.

“What did you want to talk about?” Donna prompted. As her faculties returned, she became aware that Mary had that predatory look about her again, and Donna decide it best she wrap this up quickly.

“Daniel isn’t into anal,” Mary said bluntly, and somewhat despondently.

Donna’s mouth dropped open with shock. Is that why Daniel had been quick to get out of the office?

“Is that a problem?” Donna said, wanting to add ‘that you should be sharing with me?’

“I need it, okay?” Mary slammed a hand down on the desk. “He was so excited when I first demanded he fuck my ass. Hell, he told me he’d been dreaming about it for years.”

Donna took a step backwards. “Are you okay? I mean, do you need help?”

“My ass Donna,” Mary continued, as if she hadn’t heard Donna. “He’d been busting his nut fantasizing about getting balls deep in my back passage for years.” Tears seemed to be forming in her eyes.

“I think you should maybe see a therapist,” Donna continued, backing closer towards the door.

“I have a better idea Donna. You’re going to help me.” Mary wiped away the tears. “I can’t risk losing my job. This office. I’ve got to be the boss.”

Donna hesitated. This was definitely messed up, and Mary could genuinely be in some kind of trouble.

“Ask around to see if anyone else might want to fuck the boss. Ask the other teams. Your staff.”

“I,” Donna tried to fight the arousal building in her. She wanted to say no.

But a thought came to mind, alongside the sensitive nipples, burning cheeks, teeth biting lips, and thighs starting to softly rub together. Mary had left her alone when her needs were taken care of. This was probably almost as much in Donna’s interest as it was in Mary’s.

“You look flushed Donna,” Mary observed. “Do you want me to help you with that?”

Donna shook her head, thanking her luck that Mary had put it as a question.

“No, I’m just having a hot flash or something, but I’ll ask around to see if anyone is into you.” Donna tried to focus on her breathing. She’d been this aroused a fair few times, but she was getting close to the levels where she knew she couldn’t trust herself.

“Ask the women too,” Mary said, catching Donna by surprise, but not bringing with it any more delicious burning desire. “I’ve never eaten a cunt, but I think I’d rather like it.”

“S-sure,” Donna said, her voice deep and sexy.

“Have you ever thought about eating out another woman?” Mary asked.

Donna shook her head. She wasn’t into girls. She’d never been into girls.

“Give it a thought sometime,” Mary said, and Donna ran.

She could feel just how wet her pussy was as her legs carried her through the office, her thighs slick with her own juices. Her tits bouncing in her bra, painfully dragging her fully erect nipples against the fabric with each stride.

‘You’re not into that,’ Donna told herself. ‘Just think about it and this’ll go away.’

She tried to imagine it and discovered she didn’t really know how to picture it. She’d never asked any of her previous three boyfriends to go down there, not wanting to be expected to reciprocate. Presumably it would be musky and scratchy. Would it be salty? It didn’t seem like something she’d like.

‘There,’ Donna thought. ‘I did it, so go away already…’

She was almost at the lift, when the pleasure hit her.

“Ungh.” A short moan escaped her as a slight orgasm rippled out from her cunt, sending warm tingles across her chest. She came a lot harder with a partner. This was more like when she quickly got herself off before bed.

Gathering herself, she hit the button for the lift, watching the lift numbers climb as her arousal slowly withdrew.

But not fully.

She plateaued at a level that felt safe, but she suspected it wouldn’t go away until she completed Mary’s instruction to help her find another fuck buddy and she didn’t want to deal with it.

Donna got out her phone and sent Mary a text. ‘After thinking about it, I don’t feel comfortable asking around the office.’ She hit send, and felt her body finally return to normal.

The lift doors opened, and Donna shakily walked in, seriously beginning to think about her condition. Something had changed her. Someone had done this.

“Wait. Hold the lift,” Mary called out.

Before Donna could panic, the arousal came back, harder than before. She’d only been this horny a handful of times. Her eyes met with Mary’s, who was hurrying towards the lift.

If she held the lift, she was likely to have an orgasm mere feet away from her boss. If she didn’t, she’d regain her senses, but with their eyes still locked together, if she let the doors close, she’d likely get fired and she didn’t want to get fired.

And her pussy really wanted release. Her soaked panties strained against her swollen cunt lips. Her nipples created two blatant points inside her work shirt. Was that so wrong? Being told what to do made her so horny all of a sudden, and doing it felt so good.

The doors started to close.

Donna bit her tongue, and hit the hold button, leaning against the wall, ready for the pleasure this time.

“Thanks Donna,” Mary said, as the doors fully opened.

The orgasm wasn’t toe curling, but comforting, like a cup of cocoa on a cold day. A few soft contractions and gentle ripples of pleasure and it was over. Donna turned to hide her face as she allowed herself to enjoy it, scrunching up her eyes and softly exhaling.

“Sorry for being so weird,” Mary said, seemingly oblivious to what Donna was recovering from. “I shouldn’t have asked you to do that. I just get so flustered sometimes.”

“I know what you mean,” Donna said, her brain not really having reformed itself back to normal.

“It’s just,” Mary began, “I can’t quite function if I don’t take care of my physical needs, and I need to keep this job. Or get promoted again.” She sighed, and Donna detected the notes of arousal in the sound.

“I’ll do it,” Donna said. Trying to convince herself she was just trying to help a friend.

Mary smiled broadly. “You smell good. Is that a new perfume?” She asked.

If Donna hadn’t been blushing already, she would have started. Not because she was flattered by the complement, but because she knew what scent Mary had picked up on.

“No,” Donna shook her head. She’d been expecting the arousal to come back, but she was only left with the afterglow of two orgasm. Offering to do things, obviously didn’t have the same effect as being told to do them. Donna guiltily realized that she was disappointed by this discovery.

They’d been standing in the lift, going nowhere, for close to a minute now. Excitedly, Donna hoped that Mary would tell her which floor to push, but she stepped over and pressed the button for the ground floor herself.

“You’re a good friend, Donna,” Mary said. “I know I’ve been a bit weird lately, but I’d be lying if I said I haven’t been mostly enjoying myself.”

The lift arrived at the ground floor, and they went their separate ways, Mary heading off to her train stop, and Donna walking the two short blocks to her shitty apartment. Walking slowly through the cold winter night, she pondered her day. Had it really been that strange? Some people liked being told what to do. Some people could orgasm just by thinking about things.

Perhaps she was just lucky like that. Plus, even though she’d felt close to losing control she didn’t feel as though she actually had.

Heading up the stairs to her apartment she felt her phone go off. She took it out and saw a message from Daniel. She couldn’t remember when she’d given him her number. Hadn’t she been trying to work up the courage to do that before he’d started fucking around with Mary?

‘Hey Donna. Try that app again. It’s been updated.’

Closing her apartment door behind her, she scrolled down through the apps on her phone until she found the app Daniel had installed earlier that day. It had completely slipped her mind.

She tapped on it and found herself staring blankly at another error message indicating that the app had timed out. She rubbed her temples, feeling slightly confused. Apps didn’t instantly time out.

She tapped it a second time and again found herself staring at the same error. Her mouth was slightly open, and weirdly dry.

Tossing her phone to one side, bored of the stupid app, she remembered the state of her underwear and went to the bathroom. Stripping out of her clothes, intending to put on her bathrobe, she caught a glimpse of herself in the mirror.

Her pussy lips were still slightly spread. She didn’t know why her eyes had been drawn down to her tasty cunt.

“Tasty?” she said to herself.

She thought about Mary, about other women, searching for any hint of attraction and coming up short. Again, she thought about oral sex with a woman, and again it did nothing for her.

Still naked, she went back into the apartment and picked up her phone. She opened the web browser, confident she wasn’t into pussy eating and intending to prove it to herself.

It didn’t take long to find a video of two women pleasuring each other, their faces buried between each other’s legs. Donna glanced down at herself, looking for signs of arousal. Again her eyes were drawn to her pussy. She glanced back at the video on the phone. Their heads kept getting in the way of what they were doing.

She stopped the video and found a subreddit dedicated to pussy. As she scrolled through the photos of one splayed woman after another, she felt no arousal at all. Stopping to lick her tongue over each picture, before scrolling to the next, it wasn’t doing anything for her.

When her phone vibrated against her tongue, she was so startled she nearly dropped it. Looking over at the time, she couldn’t believe that it was already past midnight. Glancing at her phone, she was confused at all the saliva smeared over it. Sure, she’d gingerly touched her tongue against the occasional inviting cunt to see if it turned her on, but it hadn’t.

Unsure of herself, she slipped a finger between her naked thighs, and wasn’t surprised to find she was completely dry, her lips practically clamped shut.

“Definitely not into women,” Donna reassured herself and with that she retired to bed.

Work dragged the next day. Mary was in meetings all day, leaving everyone to just get on with their work. Donna had prodded a few of the guys and ladies in the office to see if any of them were into Mary, but most seemed intimidated if anything. Yesterday seemed like a dream. There was no strange arousal. No phantom pleasurable touches. No spontaneous orgasms.

Just a normal day of work.

The only thing that seemed strange, was the way Daniel kept smirking at her whenever they crossed paths. Like he had a secret. Donna hoped he didn’t suspect that Mary was looking to supplement whatever services Daniel had been providing.

Shortly before the end of the day, Donna’s phone rang. She picked it up, hoping this wasn’t going to mean she was stuck at the office working late.

“Donna, it’s Mary. I need you to stop by the office again after you punch out. It’s important,” Mary said.

Donna twitched and began feeling her arousal building, like someone slowing turning up a thermostat. First came the tingles over her skin. Her neck flushed. She felt her tits getting warmer and could see her nipples as they grew beneath her clothes. Her pussy was next, feeling warmer and puffier, until the blissful moment she felt her cunt lips softly part. It would only be a minute or so before she’d feel her snatch starting to hungrily dampen.

On a scale of one to ten, she hovered around a seven, still feeling in control, and somewhat excited at the pleasure to come, wondering if she’d go straight to orgasm, or if it would require that she followed a few commands before she’d reach climax.

Not really paying attention to who else was around the timeclock, she enjoyed each deep breath and gentle graze of fabric against her horniest parts as she walked over to punch out.

No one else was around when she opened the door to Mary’s office. Her blinds had been closed, and there had been sounds coming from within, but Donna hadn’t stopped to consider them.

Daniel was sitting naked in a chair facing the door. Straddling on top of him, also facing the door, was Mary. She was slowly lowering herself up and down on Daniel’s long, thick, veiny cock, which was pushing its way in and out of Mary’s asshole.

“Thank you for stopping by Donna,” Mary mewled. Her moans were almost guttural. Daniel looked somewhat disinterested.

The pleasure in Donna’s panties was short. Like a vibrator on a medium setting being pressed against her clit it was more intense than the first sensations the day before. As her mind started to clear and the arousal started to wane, Donna looked at the scene in front of her, her eyes centering on Mary’s dripping cunt.

Mary was so wet that her juices were running down to her ass, and lubricating Daniel’s stiff red cock.

Donna’s tongue slipped out from her mouth and began to trace it’s tip around her lips. She wasn’t into women.

But she really wanted a taste.

“Get in here and eat my pussy, you cunt licking bitch,” Mary grunted.

“Oh yes,” Donna sighed, half in response to Mary’s order and half in response to the blinding arousal that came with it. Donna’s cunt was trembling. Her hands reached up to her tits as if possessed and on finding a shirt in the way, she hastily unbuttoned it and began pawing at them, dropping to her knees.

She crawled over, tongue lapping at the air, practically oblivious to Daniel’s cock inches from her face. As her lips and tongue found Mary’s pussy a penny dropped in Donna’s mind.

She wasn’t a lesbian. She wasn’t into girls.

But this feeling was everything. Not only did she have a new-found compulsion for teasing and tasting and exploring the warm wet folds shaking and sliding against her lips, but she was doing what she was told.

This was as at least as good as a cock or an expensive vibrator.

As Mary came, spilling even more juices all over Donna’s face, Donna experienced one of the strongest orgasms of her life. Her tits were swollen. Her cunt was dripping and spasming. Waves of pleasure gushed over her, pouring out of her pussy, submerging her, then withdrawing, again and again.

“That’s it,” Mary screamed. “Oh fuck, don’t stop.”

At some point Daniel had finished. Semen was dribbling down Mary’s legs, mixed in with all the saliva and pussy juices. As Donna reached new heights of arousal, he slid out of Mary, shuffling out from underneath her.

“I’ll leave you both to it,” he said.

Only aware that her asshole was empty, not that Daniel had gone, Mary stuffed as many fingers into the open hole as she could.

“Tongue fuck me,” she demanded.

And learning just how mind-blowing orgasms could be, Donna did just that.

As the women’s moans and screams got more and more fatigued, Daniel opened up the e-mail app on his phone and started composing an e-mail to Cynthia from HR. There was an app he thought she’d want to check out, and something told him that she’d find it highly rewarding.