The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Domme Maker

© Copyright 2015 by SamanthaSez.com, all rights reserved. This work may not be reposted or redistributed in any form without the prior express written permission of the author.

This story is a work of fiction intended for adults. Read something else if you are not an adult, or are offended by stories with sexual content. I welcome constructive comments. Enjoy.

Dear Samantha,

I have been watching your videos on youtube and I feel compelled to contact you. Your videos are very good, but I wanted to ask you about them... they end with me feeling very relaxed and good, which I love. But then another video starts right away, and I sometimes cannot move fast enough to stop it before I’m back in trance.

Today I inadvertently watched “Subliminal Sex” and “Sex Test”. I enjoyed them both, but I’m wondering if I should watch them again? It seems the more I watch, the more I want to be submissive, feeling like I want to worship women’s shoes and asses. Is this normal?

I also am finding it harder to cum for some reason even though I am hornier than ever. I’m getting a bit confused by all this. On one hand, I really enjoy the videos, but I also am resisting a bit. Why shouldn’t I enjoy myself?

When I finally did cum just now, it was fantastic. Is that too much information?

Aaron
* * *
Hello again Aaron,

You have every right to enjoy yourself. That’s why I do what I do—so men like you can learn to enjoy your self a little more. There are so many things a man could enjoy if you can just relax a little, don’t you think?

When you are ready to relax a little and really enjoy yourself, listen to one of my Mp3 audio sessions. My videos only induce a light trance, but my Mp3 audio sessions take you much deeper. To be honest, those youtube videos are just advertisements for my website. Nothing more. The confusing feelings you describe have been hiding just under the surface for a long time. If you stop watching my videos those feelings will fade and you will be back to ‘normal’ in a few days.

I suggest you only watch my “Hypnosis Challenge for Straight Guys”. When you blink during the video every time I command it, you know you are ready for the next step: Mp3 audio adventures ;—)

Enjoy!
Samantha
* * *
Dear Samantha,

That makes me feel a lot better. I was actually surprised you wrote me back. I have been watching “Hypnosis Challenge for Straight Guys” as you suggested, but for some reason I keep going back to “Bend Me Over” as well. Mistress, I am finding myself getting totally aroused by women’s asses and shoes these days.

Also, sometimes, I think my wife is seeing another guy, but doesn’t want to hurt my feelings by telling me. I wish she felt comfortable enough to tell me. Should I say anything or just let her have her fun?

Thank you Mistress for all your help.

Aaron.
* * *
Hello again Aaron,

What makes you think your wife is seeing another guy? There are certain clues to look for if you really want to find out what she is up to. Also, do you travel a lot for your job? It takes quite a bit of time to have an affair. If she is busy at work all day and you are with her at night perhaps your fears are all in your head?

By the way, what is your favorite sexual fantasy?

Samantha
* * *
Dear Mistress Samantha,

The thing is I travel a lot. And she doesn’t work, so there are many days where she is out for long periods of time and I don’t know where she is. She talks about a book club she belongs to, but if she is reading books she is hiding them pretty well.

My favorite sexual fantasy is pretty common, I wish my wife would lock me in chastity and cuckold me. I’ve actually talked to her before about it but she says she loves me too much to do that. She is really very pretty and a bit younger than me, so she always expects me to take the lead in the bedroom. I still fantasize about her taking charge like that though.

Aaron
* * *
Hello again Aaron,

That is an interesting fantasy :—) It makes sense that you would be thinking she is seeing another guy... its part of your fantasy. Life is more exciting with a touch of fantasy, don’t you think. What would you say if I told you I could help you with your wife and your fantasy?

I have an audio session called “Domme Maker”. After your wife listens to Domme Maker a few times she will be much more assertive in the bedroom. In time she could become the dominant woman who commands you to lick her feet, worship her ass, and submit to her every desire. That sounds like a lot of fun, don’t you think :—)

Samantha
* * *
Dear Mistress Samantha,

That would be fantastic! Is Domme Maker something I can play in the background for her to listen to like a subliminal conditioning thing or does she need to focus on it? Sometimes she listens to books on tape so it should be easy to work it in either way. I will get it ASAP and get her to listen to it tonight.

Also, I watched a few more of your youtube videos and they made me reminded me I haven’t been totally honest with you. You asked about my fantasy. Please let me share a few more details.

My career has me in a position of high-stress in my daily life and the idea of being dominated by my wife (or other women) is very relaxing to me. I actually purchased a chastity device two years ago and told my wife that I wanted her to lock me up in it. She cried and reacted very poorly but eventually she came around and said she would try it. It was fun but also frustrating for me—both good and bad frustrating. Good—knowing that I was at her mercy. Bad—because she didn’t really take charge the way I wanted her to.

Once she locked up my cock, I thought she would gain confidence, but she did not. I thought if I reminded her about the cuckold part of my fantasy she would freak out totally, so instead I told her that I thought it would be hot if she flirted with other guys.

At first it was just pillow talk but then she actually started flirting around with men at the gym—she has a great figure and keeps herself fit, so it’s no surprise that they responded to her. She said that was all that she wanted to do—flirt—and I told her that I could tell it aroused her and she really wanted to do more. She said she didn’t. I pushed her to flirt more aggressively and she quit instead. She threw her key away and I had to use the emergency backup key to take the cock cage off. Now it sits in the nightstand drawer unused.

That was two years ago and we have not talked about it since.

Aaron
* * *
Hello again Aaron,

That is very interesting... your wife is more ‘flexible’ than many wives... Consider yourself lucky :—) With a little help from Domme Maker you will be well on your way.

The recording starts out as a Guided Visualization session. My voice talks about various things indirectly and there are background tracks and some music as well. It is very similar to a recording for meditation or relaxation. Contact me again after your wife has listened to Domme Maker for a week.

Enjoy!
Samantha
* * *
Dear Mistress Samantha,

Debbie has been listening to Domme Maker every night for the last week. I listened to it myself once but I don’t know what it says because I heard music and then your voice started talking and then I woke up when it was over. It seems to help Debbie sleep at night too.

She was a lot more assertive in the bedroom yesterday. I am waiting for your advice about how to re-introduce her to my fantasy. I think about it constantly while I watch your videos. Also, I have been thinking more and more about women’s panties... like I want to wear them myself... the thought gets me really hot lately and I don’t know why.

Aaron
* * *
Hello again Aaron,

Many men enjoy women’s panties... but few have the balls to admit it. You are quite an impressive man :—) Debbie is lucky to have you for her husband.

If you haven’t already, get yourself 3 pairs of panties. The best place to get them is at one of the big box stores because they are so understaffed you can serve your self and no one will ever suspect they are not for your wife.

Put the panties on before bedtime and let Debbie ‘catch’ you wearing them. She will most likely feel the need to ‘punish’ you for wearing them, so be prepared. Have the cock cage nearby so she can spontaneously decide to lock you up again ;—)

Enjoy!
Samantha
* * *
Dear Mistress,

I was out of town on business most of the week but I did what you said and got three pairs—black, red and pink. Last night I put on the black ones to start with. I was planning to let her catch me in the bedroom, but Debbie came in to my home office as I was working and said she was feeling horny. She never did that before! We started making out and she undid my jeans and pulled them down to my ankles the way she does lately.

When she saw the black panties I was wearing she got upset with me. I didn’t know what else to say so I told her it was a one time thing and I was doing it for her. Then she said, “Oh my god. It all makes sense to me now.”

She reminded me of my fantasy and how I asked her to lock up my cock. She reminded me how I helped her flirt with the guys at the gym, practically telling her what to say word for word. She also said it was clear to her why I liked it when she was on top sexually. She stood back and crossed her arms and said—commanded me really—“Put on the cock cage and meet me in the bedroom. I’m horny, and your fantasy is not going to stop me from having a good time tonight.”

I did as I was told. She inspected the cock cage and made sure it was locked. She demanded the key and I gave it to her. Then she laid back on the bed and spread her legs. She let me lick her pussy for almost an hour in various positions. She came several times. After each orgasm, I kind of expected her to unlock me, but she didn’t. My tongue got quite a work out. When she finally said we were done, I apologized again for the panties but she told me to stop talking.

She just laid there quiet for a long time. Then she said, “you have just the one pair of panties, right?”

She seemed to be a little upset when I told her I got three pairs. She wanted to see them, and when I showed them to her, she laughed and said, “Since we can’t take them back, you will be wearing them. Put on the pink ones.”

I asked her when she was planning on unlocking me. She said that now wasn’t the time to be asking that question and told me that she had to get up early and she needed to go to bed (in other words, conversation was over). I told her ok and I tried to sleep but I couldn’t—I was too charged up. I don’t know what she did with the key. I looked for it several times but I couldn’t find it.

She is much more dominant than I was expecting after just two weeks.

Thank you,
Aaron
* * *
Hello again Aaron,

I am glad to know your wife is responding so well :—) It seems you are enjoying your fantasy for real now, yes? It is nice when these things come together so smoothly.

Enjoy!
Samantha
* * *
Dear Mistress Samantha,

It’s been a while since my last email and I need to tell you a few things. I’ve been locked in chastity the whole time and my wife keeps listening to Domme Maker every night.

Debbie laid me down on the bed to inspect me yesterday. She sat down on my chest to limit my movements and removed the cock cage and used a warm cloth to clean and massage my penis. I can’t tell you how great that felt after five weeks (maybe a bit less).

I told her that it felt wonderful, but she said I shouldn’t get my hopes up, she was just checking things out and it was going right back in the cage. I begged her a bit and said that I would do anything for her if she let me finish. She said that was silly because I would already do anything for her while I’m locked up.

Then she said “speaking of doing anything, I decided to take you up on your offer (that I made years ago) and we are going to transfer all of our assets and accounts in to my name.” She said that if I was really willing to do anything, then this wouldn’t be a problem. At this point, I was hard as a rock and was overcome with lust for her. I said yes that sounds good but why now? I told her that it seemed like this was all out of the blue.

She said that the panties made her really think back on all the times I begged her to try chastity and to fuck other guys. It made her understand that I needed to be dominated and she loves me so much that she wants to give me what I want. She laughed and said, “of course, I will get some nice things to. This time I don’t want you getting wishy washy like you have in the past. I promise to see this all the way through and give you what you truly want. I won’t be giving in to your whining this time.”

(I’m ashamed to say that the first time I convinced her to try chastity play, I got cold feet and begged her to stop. I hinted at a divorce so I’m sure she is thinking about that.)

At this point, she locked me back up and commanded me to worship her ass. She laid on the bed while I did my best and she came several times. Her best orgasm came when I rimmed her. I was so horny I fucked her with my tongue. After that I thought for sure she would unlock me. I guess it was obvious what I was expecting so she said, “from now on, no more discussing chastity or release times. You need to accept the fact that I am in charge now. When you prove to me you are used to this new way, I will let you come again. But remember, it is MY decision.”

I told her thank you and that was that.

I’m more than a little nervous as before I could always get out by browbeating her and whining a bit. I really want to know when she will let me come. I’m already overly frustrated and her actions have just added to that.

Aaron
* * *
Hello again Aaron,

It seems you are getting exactly what you asked for, don’t you think. I have heard that a man can learn to really enjoy chastity... the longer you hold off release the more desire builds up... until you feel like you are on the edge of orgasm constantly. Let me know when you feel that way :—)

EnjoY!
Samantha
* * *
Mistress Samantha,

They met for lunch yesterday. I was in meetings all morning so I called her the first chance I got at 2pm. She told me that he was kind of a jerk and they didn’t get along very well. To be honest I was relieved, but I told her that was too bad. Then she told me that on the way back to his car (he drove, she took a cab), they made out on the street for 15 minutes and she had an orgasm. I was shocked since she said he was a jerk.

Last night we were sitting around watching television after I worshipped her ass again when she received a text from him. She said that he asked her to meet, and she was going to go get ready. It is our anniversary today and I said that maybe she should stay in?

She got dressed in a super hot outfit—no bra, black lace panties, tight jeans, hot top, sexy shoes. She looked so phenomenal. She called a cab and put on red lipstick while she waited. I asked when she would be home—she said no later than midnight (it was 9:00 at this time).

I was very upset at this and feeling nervous and overwhelmed. I texted her that maybe she should come back and I could pleasure her, but she didn’t reply. I called several times, but her phone went straight to voice mail. I was thinking about how hot she looked and how any guy would love to fuck her. I was desperate to stroke my cock and it started to hurt in the cage. I watched your videos for hours to distract myself.

She got back home around 2:30AM and I was more desperate than ever. She came in the door very happy (and a little drunk). I tried to tell her that this fantasy only works with trust, and she said she would be home by midnight. But she cut me off and went into the bathroom. She took a long shower and ignored everything I said to her through the door. When she finally came out, I asked if she had done anything with him. She said “not really” I could see he left hickeys on her neck and chest. I think she had sex with him and I told her so.

At this point it was 3:30 am and she said she had to go to sleep—she had an appointment in the morning. I was totally aroused and totally horny and there was no way I could sleep. She could tell I was truly desperate, so she took the key out of her purse and unlocked me. I pulled the top of the cage off and I was instantly rock hard. I couldn’t get the rest of the cage off because my cock was so stiff. She laughed at my predicament. She tried to help me take off the rest of the cage... but when she touched my cock I was so excited I came all over her hand. She laughed and commanded me to lick it off. I kneeled down beside her and licked her hand clean. Said this was good because she was too tired already. When I had cleaned her hand completely she locked me up again and put the key back in her purse. Then she laid down and went to sleep.

I was thinking about stealing the key and stopping this whole thing but I have to admit, that was the best orgasm of my entire life!

What should I do?

Aaron
* * *
Hello again Aaron,

It seems you are adjusting to your new fantasy reality. Your wife is doing just what you told her you wanted. Do you find it as relaxing as you said you would?

Be honest with yourself Aaron. Isn’t this better than your life before?

Samantha
* * *
Dear Mistress Samantha,

I was out of town for two weeks on business. Locked in chastity the whole time. It is so embarrassing going through airport security but only the guys at SFO laughed out loud.

Last night, I couldn’t sleep so I did a rotten thing—I logged in to Debbie’s email account. I saw that she had told her boyfriend EVERYTHING about me and my situation. He made jokes about me “cleaning up” and she seemed to enjoy them! This really upset me so I woke her up and confessed that I had seen her emails and what her boyfriend said. Rather than apologizing to me, she said it was inappropriate to violate her email accounts. She also said “and not to be mean, but he is right.”

I was floored and felt like crying. There was a pain in my stomach as I asked her if she really meant that.

She smiled and said, “Yes, Rick will be coming over on Saturday afternoon again and you can watch how a real man satisfies a woman. After he cums, you can lick my pussy clean.”

As she said that, the pain in my stomach changed to numbness, and with the picture of Rick fucking Debbie in my mind, I suddenly realized how horny I was. I blushed, and Debbie laughed. “You really do enjoy this!” And I have to admit I was excited at the thought of what would be happening Saturday. I kept thinking about it and I was so horny... the feelings kept getting stronger day after day. What you said about chastity turning into total arousal to the edge of orgasm started to seem possible.

Saturday was incredible. I was so worked up about Rick fucking Debbie in front of me I couldn’t concentrate for the whole week. And I am not ashamed to tell you that I did reach that euphoria point—feeling like I was about to cum—Friday afternoon. I felt that way all night and all day today too. I was in ecstasy watching him fuck Debbie. His cock is twice as big as mine and she had so many orgasms I lost count. He even fucked her in the ass and she loved it.

Then, while I was licking her clean. Debbie laid there and casually commanded Rick to go make dinner... and he did it. She is beyond assertive now. She is Perfectly Dominant, and my life is even better than I imagined it could be. Rick is spending the night tonight and I am really looking forward to tomorrow.

Thank you Samantha. I am so happy now.

Aaron