The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

CODE NAME: DOMINOE—In Sharp Detour

AUTHOR’S NOTE: The characters of Dominoe, Rook, and Bishop are the property of Trent Wolf. I’m a big fan of Trent’s work and was flattered when he asked me to pen a Dominoe chapter in his great story. Thanks again, Trent. I had a great time playing with your creations.

WARNING! This story contains sexually explicit material and should only be read by adults.

* * *

The alarm clock rang at exactly 7:00 a.m. It didn’t actually ring, but wailed annoyingly. It continued to whine until a long, slender hand emerged from under the bed-sheet covers. The hand reached for the device on the nightstand next to the bed. The feminine fingers hit the snooze button and the alarm came to an abrupt stop.

Dominoe stirred on the bed. She sighed, rubbing her sleepy eyes as she turned on her back. She yawned lazily and turned to the figure sleeping next to her. Knight, her lover, was a heavy sleeper. His back was to her and she rolled against him, wrapping her long, silky leg around his own limb. She ran her toe along his muscular calf.

“Rise and shine, love-machine,” she whispered in his ear.

Knight stirred, but didn’t wake up. Dominoe blew in his ear. He twitched his head, but still did not wake up. Dominoe nibbled at his ear, licking and kissing his lobe seductively. She suddenly inserted her tongue inside the opening. He gasped, turning to her.

“What are you doing?” he asked, half asleep.

“Trying to wake you up,” Dominoe said. “I can’t stand being awake without you.”

Knight exhaled. “Next time you blow on something, aim a little lower. A lot lower.”

Dominoe shoved him playfully. “Go shower. I’ll get breakfast ready.”

Knight gave her a mischievous grin. “Why don’t you join me?”

“Knight,” Dominoe exclaimed. “Didn’t you get enough last night?”

She rolled off the bed and stretched her arms. Knight placed his hands behind his head and watched her from the bed. He was a lucky man. She wore her usual sleeping attire, which consisted of a skintight tank top and pink thong panties. He watched as Dominoe spread her legs and proceeded to perform her stretching exercises. She reached down to touch her toes, making her sure Knight could get a nice view of her round, tight ass as she bent over. Knight controlled himself. Soon that ass would get what it deserved.

She noticed him staring and stopped. “Knight, go shower. I like my man to be nice and clean before I touch him.”

Knight grinned. “Okay. But afterwards I have a surprise for you.” He rolled off the bed and headed toward the bathroom. He was careful to conceal the huge erection he had acquired after watching Dominoe stretch.

* * *

Dominoe stood in the kitchen, staring out the window above the sink. Through the opening in the curtains she could see it was a perfect day. She cracked four eggs into a stainless steel bowl and added a pinch of salt. She was still dressed in the tank top and panties, but had added a pair of pink, fuzzy slippers. She whipped the eggs with a fork until air bubbles appeared in the mixture. Cooking had always been one of her strongest attributes and she loved cooking for her man. There was nothing more satisfying than watching her man enjoy a home cooked meal. It was her duty to . . . ”

A sharp pain suddenly stabbed her temples. She gasped, dropping the bowl and fork on the counter top. She clutched her head as the pain pulsated throughout her entire head. This had never happened before and it frightened her. She was about to call for Knight when the pain suddenly went away. She rubbed her temple, wondering what had triggered the pain? She shrugged, disregarding the incident. She had more important things to do, like cooking breakfast for her man.

She picked up the bowl and resumed whipping the eggs with the fork. She was too preoccupied in the task to notice Knight walk into the kitchen and sneak up behind her. He wore his robe, but his erect penis stuck out through the opening in the front. He wrapped his arms around Dominoe, taking her by complete surprise. He trapped her against the counter top. She gasped, but didn’t resist his touch. He kissed her shoulder, working his way up her smooth, slender neck. Dominoe closed her eyes, entranced by the sensation her lover was producing.

“Do you want to know what your surprise is?” Knight whispered in her ear, never disengaging his lips from her.

Dominoe gasped. Even the sound of his voice drove her wild. “Yes. What’s my surprise?”

“It’s something I picked up yesterday.” Knight whispered. His hands journeyed under the tank top, finding her full, round breasts. “It’s a new lubricant. It’s supposed to make anal sex really great. Do you want to try it?”

Dominoe nodded. “That sounds . . . great!” she said with a schoolgirl laugh.

Knight reached inside a pocket of his robe. He retrieved a white tube that resembled a toothpaste container. He offered it to Dominoe and she took it in her trembling hand. Knight stepped back, allowing Dominoe the freedom to turn and face him. She noticed the huge cock in front of her and knew what to do. She went down to her knees, pulled the cap off the tube, and squeezed out a generous portion of the gel on her hand. She reached for the prick, wrapping her hand around the shaft. She moved her hand up and down the cock, smothering it with the clear lubricant. She did it quickly. She wanted the wonderful instrument inside her.

The tiny camera hidden within the ceiling of the kitchen zoomed in on Dominoe as she massaged the cock.

In a secret room located in the attic of the house, two swarthy men watched the scene on a small TV monitor. They stood over a panel containing a series of small monitors and controls. The monitors showed an image of every room in the house, whether it was occupied or not. A heavyset man sat on a revolving chair before the panel while his companion stood next to him.

The man standing over the panel crossed his arms, focusing on the screen. “What is that fool doing?” he asked.

The heavyset man glanced back at his companion. “Come now, Mr. Jancker, let our friend enjoy himself.”

Thomas Jancker, the German minister of defense, did not have a sense of humor. He certainly wasn’t about to develop one now, when he was so close at achieving his ultimate goal. His demeanor matched his appearance. He was a typical German: tall, blonde, and proud. His thinning hair was cut into a crewcut, giving his lined face an even fiercer expression. He watched as the attractive C.A.T.T. agent finished applying the gel on “her lover’s” cock. He had heard how this woman was a formidable agent, but here she was on her knees, applying lubricant to a cock.

“I do not want General Contreras’ gift damaged in any way,” Jancker said.

“Let us hope Knight is a gentle man then,” the heavyset man laughed. He watched the monitor with great interest as Knight lifted Dominoe to her feet. “Besides, he is taking a big risk. No telling what C.A.T.T. would do to him if they find out he works for us.”

Jancker watched the screen with casual interest. “I would think the half million dollars would be enough to cover the risk.”

The heavyset man didn’t take his eyes off the screen. “Comrade Jancker, there are other things in life besides money.”

Back in the kitchen, Knight stepped behind Dominoe. He shoved her toward the kitchen table, bending her over the edge. He opened his robe, completely revealing his menacing cock. It glistened erotically with the lubricant Dominoe had applied to it. He slapped his hands on her outer thighs, producing a sharp gasp from Dominoe. He impaled himself against her, literally crushing her with his muscular body. He rubbed and stroked her smooth flesh, working his way toward her backside.

Dominoe tingled with excitement. Her breathing was irregular and she steadied herself by grasping the edge of the table in front of her. The cold, smooth surface of the wooden table on her stomach added to her excitement. Her arousal increased with each passing second. She loved being taken from behind.

Knight stepped back. He reached for the pink thong panties and peeled them down Dominoe’s hips. He pulled them down her long, shapely legs that seemed to go on forever. He reached her ankles and she helped him by stepping out of them. He kicked the panties aside and stood over her, admiring her round, tight ass. Knight had never seen such a perfect ass in his life. He had seen Dominoe several times at C.A.T.T. headquarters. She was an uptight bitch who didn’t even give him a courtesy gaze. She was about to pay for that. He suddenly planted a sharp slap across her buttocks. Dominoe gasped, gripping the edge of the table tighter...

“You like that, don’t you?” Knight asked through clenched teeth.

“Yes!” Dominoe gasped. “I like anything you do to me!”

“That’s right, baby!”

He grasped her tight buttocks, forcing her legs apart. He accidentally grazed her flesh with his erect penis and she flinched with excitement. A tingling sensation developed between her legs as she anticipated his cock. Her nipples were hard and she quivered as she felt his touch on her body. Knight inserted his cock between her spread thighs, slapping them with his penis as he swung it from side to side. His hands went under her tank top, finding her succulent breasts. Dominoe closed her eyes and moaned. His touch was firm, but exciting. She was wet and fully aroused.

He continued teasing her, touching her ass with the tip of his cock. He suddenly pushed it toward her opening, forcing a sharp gasp from Dominoe. He started pumping slowly, careful not to penetrate her. She squirmed, fighting the urge to grope her crotch and stimulate herself. She wanted him inside her. Knight pushed his penis deeper into her ass with each stroke. Her sphincter relaxed and he slid his cock inside her anus with a fluid motion.

Dominoe gasped sharply, uttering a long and pleasurable moan. He loosened her tight passage with several slow, deep thrusts and then pumped into her with a steady pace, producing a series of cries and moans. She gripped the table even tighter as she positioned her ass in a more comfortable position. Knight seized her slim waist and rammed her with long hard strokes, his balls slapping against her buttocks. He pushed her head down on the table, jamming her against the cold wood as he fucked her. He held her steady as he pounded her, plunging his thick cock deep inside her with authority. Dominoe gasped and moaned with pleasure as well as with a touch of pain. The fucking seemed to go on forever and Dominoe enjoyed every minute of it.

As Knight neared his climax, his thrusting intensified. Dominoe responded with a chorus of loud shrieking and panting. Their cries blended together as a testament to the wild ass fuck she was receiving. He arched his back and threw his head back, uttering a long cry of determination. His cock swelled and he shot his load deep inside her. Dominoe felt the burning wetness and released a final cry of sheer pleasure. Knight trembled violently as his pumping subsided. He released the rest of his cum inside the shapely ass and collapsed, gasping for breath.

After a while he slid out of her and stood over the panting woman. “Did you like that?” he asked, catching his breath.

“Yes,” Dominoe gasped. “That was great.”

“Good.” Knight closed his robe, securing it with the belt. “Now finish making me breakfast. I’m starving.” He gave her another hard slap across her ass and walked out of the kitchen.

After recovering for a few minutes, Dominoe resumed cooking breakfast. She dropped two pieces of bread in the toaster and emptied the scrambled eggs into a pan over the stove. She was still trembling from the encounter with Knight and her ass ached from the pounding it had received. She didn’t mind, and would submit to another session of anal sex if he demanded it.

An idea suddenly entered her head. She was going to make her man a nice, tall glass of freshly squeezed orange juice! She walked to the refrigerator, forgetting about the toast and eggs. She opened the refrigerator door and proceeded to look for fresh oranges. There were no oranges in the refrigerator. This is not right, she thought. Her man deserved a glass of freshly squeezed orange juice.

Dominoe sniffed the air. Something was burning! She turned, finding the kitchen full of smoke. Thick white smoke emerged from the toaster where the bread had failed to pop up. Her attention went to the stove top, where the scrambled eggs were burning. A look of pure horror gripped her face. What had she done?! She had burned her man’s breakfast! She had failed!

She froze. She couldn’t disappoint her man this way! This was unacceptable! Another sharp pain suddenly attacked her sinuses. Dominoe winced with discomfort, supporting herself on the counter top. The pain intensified and she let out a painful groan. She clutched her head and collapsed to the floor, leaning against the counter. It was as if something was attempting to fight itself out of her skull.

In the control room, the heavyset man and Jancker watched anxiously. “What is going on?” Jancker asked.

A worried look swept over the heavyset man’s face. “I don’t know. This should not be happening.”

Jancker watched the monitor as Dominoe grasped her head. She was obviously paralyzed with pain. “You said she was ready. What is the problem?” he asked impatiently.

The heavyset man continued to observe the screen, shaking his head. “There should be no side effects. I cannot explain this.”

“Cancel the test,” Jancker said sharply.

“Wait!” the heavyset man, said. “Let us watch this. Perhaps we can learn something.”

The two men resumed watching the monitor.

Dominoe’s head was being ravished with pain as well as with random, incoherent thoughts. She had no idea where they originated from, but they invaded her subconscious all at once: The mission! I can’t fail! The mission must be completed! Jancker must be stopped! I must cook breakfast! I must please my man! Knight! Bishop! Rook! The mission must be completed! Jancker must be stopped! I have failed! I can’t fail!

Dominoe screamed as the thoughts pounded away at her brain. It was as if a giant jigsaw puzzle was slowly forming in her mind. The pain subsided and the thoughts suddenly made sense! She didn’t know how or why, but she understood them. She suddenly looked up, realizing she was in a smoke-filled kitchen. A moment of clarity suddenly seized her mind.

I’ve been captured!

Knight entered the kitchen, dressed in a suit. He found the kitchen engulfed with smoke and Dominoe on the floor, leaning against the counter. He glanced up at the ceiling where the hidden camera was located. He stepped toward the counter and popped the burning toast. He turned to the stove and removed the pan with the eggs from the burner.

Dominoe rose to her feet, a determined look in her face. She stepped toward Knight who turned, startled by her presence. “What is the meaning of this?” he asked angrily.

“It seems I’ve burned your breakfast,” Dominoe said flatly.

Knight stared at her with a puzzled gaze. Her tone was different. Something was definitely wrong. He tried to play it off. “Well, it’s all right. But don’t let it happen again. You hear me?”

“It won’t happen again, Knight. You traitor.”

Knight’s eyes expanded when he heard this. Dominoe delivered a swift, but powerful kick to Knight’s face. Her fuzzy slipper-covered foot found his lower jaw, snapping it upward with a loud crack. He flew back against the stove, dazed by the unexpected blow. Dominoe lunged at him, following up with a series of forearms to his face and torso. She finished him off with a spinning kick to his temple. Knight fell forward, hitting the kitchen floor with a glazed look in his eyes.

In the control room, Jancker and the heavyset man watched in awe as Dominoe ran out of the kitchen. They followed her progress in another monitor as she reached the living room of the house. They watched as she jiggled the doorknob on the front door.

“Should we stop her?” the heavyset man asked.

“It is all right,” Jancker said. “She will be back.”

They watched as Dominoe opened the front door and darted out of the house. There were no cameras that showed any images outside the house. Their prized captive had escaped.

“It appears General Contreras will not be receiving a gift.” Jancker muttered under his breath. He addressed the heavyset man. “Find out what went wrong and fix it.”

“Yes, Mr. Jancker.”

* * *

Dominoe ran through the residential neighborhood dressed in the tank top, panties, and fuzzy slippers. Fortunately, the neighborhood was quiet and devoid of any activity. She ran along rolls of single story houses with perfect lawns and foreign cars parked alongside the narrow street. The street signs and license plates confirmed her location: Germany.

She encountered an approaching car. She needed transportation other than her legs. Besides, in her current state of dress, she had to get off the streets as soon as possible. She stepped into the middle of the street, waving her hands at the approaching car. The driver slammed the brakes, stopping a few meters from the semi naked woman.

Dominoe dashed to the driver’s side, finding a startled middle-aged man with thick eye glasses. He was speechless as he gazed at the insane but beautiful girl standing outside his car. The girl motioned for him to lower his window and he complied.

“I need your help!” Dominoe said in fluent German. “Open your door!”

The man was in shock, but knew one thing: if a gorgeous woman dressed in her underwear asked for something, you complied and asked questions later. He opened the door of his car. With lightning speed, Dominoe reached for the shift stick, placing the car in park mode. The man was about to protest but before he could say anything she grabbed his arm, pulling him out of the car. She discarded the man on the street and slipped inside the car behind the wheel. The startled man could only watch in awe as the young woman slammed the door shut and sped away in his car.

Dominoe drove until she found the nearest phone. She placed a call to C.A.T.T. headquarters and was picked up several hours later by Rook and Bishop. They had been searching for her after she disappeared three days before. A private jet took them to the nearest field office in the United States. Dominoe was in a bad mood and slept for most of the flight, refusing to discuss anything with Rook or Bishop.

* * *

C.A.T.T. FIELD OFFICE-NEW YORK CITY

Eastern Section Chief Davis bit into his eggroll and frowned. It was cold. He scanned the other Chinese food items in front of him somberly. He couldn’t recall the last time he had a decent meal. Such was the life of a C.A.T.T. section chief, never enough time to enjoy the simple pleasures in life. He glanced across the conference table at Rook and Bishop. They ate with gusto, not caring about the temperature of the delivered food. Davis leaned back in his chair and exhaled.

Rook stared at the section chief. “Something wrong, Chief?”

Davis shook his head. “Just worried about Dominoe.”

Rook nodded. “From what I’ve seen she seems fine. She already told me to ‘fuck off’ once already.”

“How do you think she was able to fight off the mind-control that was forced upon her?” Bishop asked.

Davis sighed. “It’s only a theory, but we suspect that she was ordered to perform a task she couldn’t complete. As you know, Dominoe has never failed in a mission or at anything in general. She’s literally a perfectionist. This failure, combined with her superior genetic make-up, might have triggered a memory relapse.”

“She’s been trained to do just about anything,” Rook said. “I can’t think of anything she can’t do.”

“She remembers awakening in a kitchen with burning food,” Davis said. “Apparently, she was ordered to cook. That’s something she was never trained to do.”

Bishop nodded. “Right. Dominoe can’t cook worth a damn. I don’t think she can even boil water.”

Davis crossed his arms. “We never thought that particular skill would be required in her line of work, so we never bothered teaching it to her. It was a fortunate oversight.”

“Besides, I hate to be the guy who tells her she has to learn how to cook,” Bishop added.

Rook shoveled a helping of friend rice into his mouth. “Chalk one up for women who can’t cook.” He noticed the uneaten eggrolls in front of Davis. “You gonna eat that eggroll, Chief?”

Davis motioned to the eggrolls. “Help yourself.”

Rook stood, leaning across the table to grab the eggrolls. That’s when Dominoe entered the conference room. The three men turned to the female agent. She looked as sexy as ever, dressed in a one-piece form fitting leather outfit. It was sleeveless and the zipper at the front was pulled down to reveal a generous amount of cleavage. Her hair, which was tied a tight bun, was blonde with streaks of brown. It had been bleached that way for the previous mission.

“Sit down, Dominoe,” Davis said as a formality.

She took the seat next to his. The conference table was long and sleek. It was intended for at least a dozen people, but they were the only ones in the room. A window offered a breathtaking view of the now altered but still proud New York City skyline.

“How are you feeling, Dominoe?” Davis asked.

“Never better,” she replied. “What’s this about, Chief? I’m ready to resume the mission.”

Davis nodded. He picked up a file folder from the table and opened it. “Your physical examination says you’re in perfect condition.”

“But?” Dominoe added.

Davis looked up from the file folder. “You were brainwashed and reprogrammed. From what you’ve told us, it was very effective. At least for a while. There’s no telling what side effects, if any, the method or device used on you can produce.”

Dominoe remained expressionless. “I passed a memory test, Chief. Thomas Jancker, the German Minister of Defense, was infected with the Savan virus. It somehow reawakened a latent desire for power. Recently, he’s been linked to a radical Nazi underground group. Intelligence reports indicate that Jancker and his group are planning something, perhaps a terrorist attack. I was sent to administer the anti-virus serum, but was captured in his mansion. Thanks to a traitorous C.A.T.T. agent named Knight.”

“She seems okay to me, Chief,” Bishop said, his mouth full of stir-fry.

Davis ignored Bishop, focusing on Dominoe. “Do you remember anything that happened to you during the three days you were captured?”

Dominoe shook her head. “That doesn’t matter. All I what is to return to Germany and finish the mission.”

“Not Germany,” Davis said. The three C.A.T.T. agents concentrated on the Eastern Division Chief. “We have to make a sharp detour to Bolivia.”

“Bolivia?” Rook asked. “What’s in Bolivia?”

“Jancker,” Davis said. “We’ve tracked him down to an area near Cochabamba, Bolivia.”

“What’s he doing in Bolivia?” Bishop asked.

“We suspect a faction of the Bolivian government is giving him refuge there,” Davis replied. “In exchange for a price, they allow him and his group to do whatever it is they’re doing.”

“When do I leave?” Dominoe asked.

Davis stared at the beautiful agent with concern. He wasn’t sure if he should allow her to return to the field so soon after her ordeal, but she was the best, and Jancker had to be stopped. “You’ll leave as soon as we make some modifications to your appearance.”

* * *

Dominoe landed at the Santa Cruz airport in Bolivia the next day. Her blonde hair was now dark brown, almost black. She wore brown contacts, masking her blue eyes. Her more ethnic appearance would attract less attention. She carried fake credentials, identifying her as a vacationing advertising executive named Mia Burke.

From the airport she took a squeaky taxicab to the nearest bus terminal. The driver, a scrawny young man, kept stealing glances at Dominoe as she reclined in the back seat. He was especially drawn to her full, round breasts straining against the tight-knit top she wore under an opened shirt. A pair of khaki shorts showcased her long, shapely legs. Her dark hair was tied in a ponytail, exposing her sensuous neck and beautiful face.

She didn’t mind the boy’s attention, and actually found it amusing. She even went as far as to stretch, thrusting her breasts forward. She wasn’t wearing a bra and her nipples were clearly visible under the thin material of her top. She suddenly met the boy’s gaze in the mirror, pretending to catch him looking. He looked away with shame. Dominoe suppressed a smile. She had probably given the boy quite a vision for his next masturbation session. It was all part of the service.

Dominoe took a crowded bus to Rimba, a small town located near Cochabamba. Despite her effort to blend in, she stuck out among the crowd of local natives. The bus ride was anything but uneventful. Several salesmen attempted to sell her trinkets and suspicious looking jewelry. The man sitting next to her fell asleep, snoring like a grunting pig. His hand kept slipping to her thigh, stroking her smooth skin with his rough palm. She finally lost her patience and buried her elbow in his ribs. The man awoke with a violent gasp. He shot Dominoe a sour look and turned away from her, facing the front.

The bus skidded to a stop on the winding dirt road, throwing some of the passengers’ forward. Dominoe snapped to attention. The door opened and three men dressed in camouflaged military uniforms climbed into the bus. They were armed with submachine guns and didn’t look friendly. They studied every single passenger as they pushed their way to the back the bus, toward Dominoe. A rugged soldier stopped when he reached her seat. He stood over her, taking in her appearance. Dominoe glanced at the soldier casually.

“Stand up!” he ordered in Spanish, motioning with his hand.

Dominoe stood. She remained calm and silent as the soldier marched her toward the front of the bus. She was shoved out of the bus and onto the dirt road. More soldiers waited outside, standing next to three jeeps that acted as a roadblock. The soldiers all stared at Dominoe, awe struck by her beauty. The commander stepped toward Dominoe, eyeing her with admiration as well as curiosity. He was an older man with a sloppy beard.

“Who are you?” he asked.

“A tourist,” Dominoe replied in Spanish, adding a touch of accent for effect.

“Do you have identification?”

Dominoe was about to reach inside her front pocket, but the commander stopped her. He motioned to the soldier that had pulled Dominoe out of the bus. The soldier stepped behind Dominoe, slinging his rifle over his shoulder.

“Put your hands behind your head and spread your legs,” the soldier ordered.

Dominoe did as she was told. She knew what was coming and braced herself. The soldier knelt behind Dominoe, grinning from ear to ear. He proceeded to search the long-legged woman, running his hands along every inch of her body. Dominoe remained still as the soldier pawed her crotch and backside, taking his time as he did so. He reached inside the front pocket of her shorts and retrieved her fake I.D. He tossed it to the commander and resumed his search. He reached her breasts, palming them roughly. This brought a chorus of laughter and muttering from the surrounding soldiers. The soldier finally finished his search and stepped back, licking his lips.

The commander studied the I.D. with suspicious eyes. He finally handed it back to Dominoe. “Why don’t you Yankees go to Jamaica and leave us alone? We already kiss enough gringo ass.” He turned away from Dominoe and barked orders at his soldiers.

The soldiers climbed back into their jeeps. The soldier that patted down Dominoe smacked her ass as he walked past her. She gasped, shooting him an angry look as he climbed aboard the jeep. It was the first time she had shown any emotion during the ordeal. This was done for effect also. She didn’t want to appear too calm and in control. She was posing as an American tourist and had to act like one. The unscheduled stop only confirmed that someone was suspicious about anyone who didn’t fit in.

The bus arrived in Rimba half an hour later. The small town was nestled among the Bolivian jungle. It had one main road that bisected the town in half. The houses were mostly made of earth with Spanish tile roofs. Scattered throughout the town were a number of small satellite dishes and TV antennas. It made for an interesting though disturbing visual, like placing a computer monitor in a Rockwell painting.

Dominoe checked into the town’s only hotel. It had the appearance of being recently built, probably to accommodate tourists with too much money. The desk clerk paid her little attention. He almost seemed annoyed by her presence. He didn’t even bother carrying her duffle bag as he showed her to her room personally. She noticed the hotel was understaffed and not very well kept.

The room contained a bed and some dusty furniture. Dominoe settled in and changed clothes. It was late evening when she emerged from the room again. She wore hip-hugging jeans with a black cardigan that didn’t quite cover her entire midriff, leaving her belly button exposed. She added black berets, which held her hair in place as well as give her an innocent appearance.

She entered the hotel bar/restaurant. All the action in the town seemed to converge here. It was a good place to start her investigation. She had plenty of Bolivars to barter with. She studied the clientele discreetly. They were mostly locals, coming in every size and shape. Spanish music played in the background as rowdy men drank and played card games.

She ignored the usual leers and catcalls as she made her way to the bar counter. She noticed an attractive blonde woman sitting at the bar, alone. She was casually dressed in cut off jean shorts, T-shirt, and sandals. She sipped a fruit flavored drink through a straw. Dominoe took the stool next to her.

The blonde regarded Dominoe, deciding whether to speak to her or not. She finally flashed a smile and extended her hand. “Hi, I’m Allison Hirschfeld,” she said cheerfully.

Dominoe studied the woman. She was actually more of a girl and appeared to be in her mid to late twenties. Her pretty face reflected a rare naiveness that Dominoe rarely encountered. She shook the girl’s hand. “Mia Burke,” she replied.

“What brings you to Bolivia, Miss Burke?”

“Please, its Mia,” Dominoe said. “I’m here on vacation.”

“Vacation?”

“You sound disappointed,” Dominoe said.

“Oh, no,” the girl said quickly. “It’s just that . . . never mind.” She took a sip from her drink. “I’m here on assignment. I’m a freelance photographer. I’m currently compiling a series of photos on Bolivia and its natural beauty.”

“Interesting,” Dominoe said. She ordered a drink and faced the front.

“Where are you from, Mia?”

“California,” Dominoe replied. “I’m in advertising.”

“Then you wouldn’t know anything about . . . " Allison noticed the bartender eyeing her curiously. She turned away from the bar.

Dominoe noticed the girl’s jovial mood deflate like a balloon. “What is it?”

“What’s your room number?”

“Twenty-two,” Dominoe replied.

“I’ll meet you there at ten . . . tonight.”

Before Dominoe could say another word, Allison stood and walked away. Dominoe watched her leave; wondering what this was about. The bartender behind her also eyed the blonde girl with interest.

* * *

Dominoe waited impatiently in her room, stealing glances at her watch as she paced. At five after ten there was a knock at the door. Dominoe opened the door slowly, relieved to find Allison Hirschfeld standing in the hallway. She stepped aside, allowing the girl to enter the room. She closed the door and turned to Allison. Her gaze went to the bottle of whiskey and two glasses the blonde girl held.

“What’s the occasion?” Dominoe asked.

“Talking is thirsty work,” Allison replied. “Do you mind?”

Dominoe shook her head. She motioned to the room’s only chair. “Please, sit down.”

Allison stepped past the chair, sitting on the base of the bed. She tested the hard mattress. “Not exactly the Holiday Inn, is it?”

“What is it you wanted to tell me?” Dominoe asked.

“Would you like a drink first?”

Dominoe shook her head. “No. I...” She suddenly gasped as a sharp pain attacked her sinuses. She closed her eyes and grasped her head.

Allison stood from the bed. “Are you okay?”

The pain gradually went away, leaving behind a feeling of lightheadedness. Dominoe inhaled deeply as she recovered. Perhaps she did need a drink.

“Maybe you should sit down,” Allison said with concern, leading Dominoe toward the bed.

The two women sat on the edge of the bed. Allison poured a generous amount of whiskey into each glass. She handed a glass to Dominoe. She took it and slammed it down in one gulp.

“Now,” Dominoe said. “What are you going to tell me?”

Allison sipped her drink. “I thought you were maybe . . . looking into the bodies that were discovered just north of Rimba, in the mountains.”

“What bodies?”

“Well, the locals said that during the past month dozens of Indian bodies have been discovered in mass graves.” Allison drank the rest of her drink. “That’s only the half of it. The bodies were mutilated beyond recognition, especially the heads.”

“Have you seen them yourself?”

Allison shook her head. “I’ve heard about it. I’ve been thinking about maybe seeing it for myself. Something weird is definitely going on here. The town’s people are really scared.”

Dominoe absorbed the information. She was willing to bet there was a connection between this and Jancker. She decided to look into this first thing tomorrow morning.

Allison poured herself and Dominoe another drink. This time they touched glasses and drank. There was no more talk about bodies as both women concentrated on matching each other drink for drink. Allison talked about her photojournalism career, but Dominoe remained relatively silent. Her head buzzed with excitement even before the alcohol made its way through her system.

Several rounds later, Allison was drunk. Dominoe was experiencing something else entirely. Her body tingled, aching to be touched. It had a mind of its own. For an instant, Dominoe’s thoughts returned to the mind-control she had experienced in Germany. She recalled Chief Davis’ concern about . . .

Dominoe leaned over and kissed Allison on the lips. It was a gentle kiss, producing a surprised reaction from the blonde girl. She pulled away, eyeing Dominoe with confusion.

“Why did you do that?” Allison asked.

“I don’t know,” Dominoe whispered.

There was a long moment of silence as both women stared at each other. An unexplained energy seemed to charge the air around them. They communicated with their eyes. Dominoe leaned toward Allison, poised for another kiss. This time the girl met her halfway and tilted her head. Their tongues touched and soon found each other’s mouths.

The two women collapsed on the bed, locked in each other’s arms. Dominoe rolled away and stood on her knees. She pulled off her cardigan, folding it neatly. She kicked off her boots, followed by her jeans. Before she went any further, she folded the jeans perfectly. She placed her clothes on the floor next to the bed, as Allison looked on, amused by Dominoe’s neatness.

Dominoe hovered over Allison, wearing only her G-string panties. She didn’t wear a bra and her ample breasts hung loosely, jiggling slightly as she removed Allison’s sandals. She pulled her shorts down her legs, removing them quickly. Allison helped her by pulling off her T-shirt. Her panties and bra followed. Dominoe took her clothes, including her underwear, and proceeded to fold them in the same manner as she had folded hers. She placed the clothes on the floor next to hers and turned her attention back to Allison.

Dominoe’s lips made contact with Allison’s leg. She worked her way up her smooth thigh, kissing her flesh gently. Allison rolled on her side as Dominoe positioned herself behind her, pressing her body against hers. She wrapped her leg around Allison as she kissed her neck. Allison closed her eyes and moaned, enjoying Dominoe’s touch. She reached behind her, running her hands through Dominoe’s silky hair. She still had her beret on and Allison was careful not to knock it off.

Dominoe’s hand made its way past Allison’s stomach, finding her crotch. She stroked her outer pussy, inserting two fingers in the opening. Allison flinched at the sudden penetration, tightening her vagina. Dominoe massaged her expertly, relaxing her. Her fingers moved to Allison’s clitoris. She stroked and rubbed her firmly with a knowing hand.

The spooning and stimulation went on until Allison’s pussy was wet, and she was on the verge of orgasm. Dominoe pulled her moist hand from her pussy and rolled on top of the panting blonde. They kissed again. This time their tongues were more determined and active. Dominoe disengaged her lips from Allison’s mouth and moved down to her breasts. She kissed and licked each mound, smearing it with saliva. Allison uttered a long moan, enthralled by Dominoe’s active tongue on her hard nipples.

Dominoe moved downward as her tongue danced along Allison’s flat stomach. She positioned herself between Allison’s spread thighs. Her fingers found her outer labia and she spread her open with her thumbs, exposing her pink slit. She flicked her tongue at the supersensitive clit, sending a bolt of energy through Allison’s body. She sucked the girl’s clit, rolling her tongue against it with a frenzy. Allison responded with intense writhing, along with a series of sharp moans.

Dominoe’s tongue disengaged from the throbbing clitoris, moving along the edge of Allison’s pussy. She lapped at the opening, moving in a circular motion as she did so. Allison cried out with pleasure, grasping two handfuls of bed sheets on each side of her. Dominoe opened Allison’s pussy further, stretching it to its maximum. Her tongue worked at the moist center. She suddenly penetrated the opening, plunging her firm tongue inside. Allison continued to moan and gasp as Dominoe’s tongue rolled inside her. She reached down, placing her hands on the back of Dominoe’s head.

Dominoe assaulted the girl’s pussy without mercy, encouraged by her screams. Allison lifted her middle off the bed in response to the intense pleasure she was receiving. Dominoe licked and sucked until Allison finally came. Her scream pierced the silence of the room, affirming the shattering climax that swept over her body.

After making Allison come several more times they switched positions. This time Allison descended between Dominoe’s thighs. She opened Dominoe’s pussy and slipped her tongue between her pink folds. The force of her tongue surprised Dominoe and she shuddered violently. Allison slipped her hands under Dominoe’s ass, clutching her firm backside as she drilled her with her tongue. She alternated between licking and sucking, worshiping the cunt before her.

Dominoe responded to the sensation with long, deep moans. She ran her hands through Allison’s hair, interlocking her blonde locks between her fingers. Dominoe bucked slightly as the pleasure between her legs spread throughout her body. She threw her head back, gasping for breath. Allison worked with a steady motion. She sucked every inch of the pussy until her jaws and tongue ached with exhaustion. She didn’t stop, and resumed ravishing Dominoe’s pussy until she finally came. Her primal scream echoed throughout the room.

For the next three hours the two women took turns pleasuring each other. Dominoe lost count of the number of orgasms she experienced, but she was sure she had never come this much in one night. It was like a contest, with both women attempting to top each other after each orgasm. They finally collapsed on the bed, exhausted and covered in sweat. They eventually recovered and fell asleep in each other’s arms.

* * *

Dominoe felt her body shaking violently. That was followed by a piercing scream next to her. She opened her eyes, emerging from a deep sleep. She didn’t know if what she saw was a dream or reality. She hoped it was the former. Three men stood around the bed where she and Allison lay. They were Bolivians, dressed in filthy clothes. The man at the base of the bed aimed an outdated revolver at Dominoe and Allison. Dominoe remained calm, but panic seized Allison as she clutched the bed-sheets against her naked body. Her eyes darted nervously from each man.

“Who are you?” Dominoe asked.

“Bandits,” the Bolivian holding the gun said. “We are here to rob you. Do what you’re told and you won’t be hurt.”

“Take whatever you want and leave,” Allison said in a shaky voice.

The man motioned to his two companions standing on each side of the bed. The two men went to work. One of the men emptied Dominoe’s duffle bag, sifting through its contents. He took a roll of local money and her watch, leaving everything else scattered on the floor. Dominoe flinched at the blatant display of disorganization. The other man searched the dusty chest, disappointed to find it empty. He moved to the closet.

Dominoe watched the men, angry with herself for letting her guard down. She gave Allison a side-glance, wondering what had driven her actions a few hours before. It was as if something in the back of her head had urged her to do it. The truth was, she couldn’t explain her actions. Instead, she concentrated on the closed window. It was still dark outside, probably an hour before daybreak. From personal experience Dominoe knew that’s when attacks usually took place. People were sluggish and not as sharp during early morning hours.

The Bolivians finished their search. They were angry at not finding anything more. The man holding the gun eyed Dominoe and Allison with interest. He seemed amused by the sight of the two beautiful women in the same bed. He suddenly barked a series of orders at the two men. Dominoe understood every word but didn’t show any emotion.

“Get off the bed!” the man ordered, waving the gun at Dominoe and Allison.

The two women glanced at each other and obeyed. They rolled off the bed toward the same side. They were completely naked and the three men got a rare thrill. Their eyes locked on the two beauties scrambling out of the bed.

Before their feet even hit the floor the man with the gun spoke again. “Get on the floor and lay down on your stomachs.”

Dominoe and Allison laid next to each other, face down on the cold floor. They took small comfort in concealing their breasts and private areas from the salivating men around them. As the man kept them covered with the gun, the other two men began tearing the bed sheets into long strips.

After they finished, the two men knelt before the women. Dominoe felt a pair of rough hands grab her wrists, gathering them behind her back. The man tied her wrists quickly, using a crisscrossing pattern. The other man worked on Allison, securing her wrists in the same way. The man over Dominoe moved to her ankles, binding them tightly with another cloth strip. The other man finished tying Allison’s ankles. The two men each picked up a thick strip of cloth with a hard knot tied into the middle.

The man wrapped the strip of cloth around Dominoe’s jaw, inserting the hard knot into her mouth, wedging it between her teeth. He pulled the gag extra tight, forcing the makeshift ball-gag deeper into her mouth. Dominoe uttered an uncomfortable grunt. The Bolivian tied the gag in the back of her head with two overhand knots. The other man had a tougher time in gagging Allison. The plucky girl clamped her lips shut and shook her head. The man finally grabbed a handful of blonde hair and yanked it violently. Allison cried out with pain, opening her mouth. The Bolivian shoved the gag into her gaping mouth, pushing it inside with his thumb. He made the girl pay by cinching the gag as tight as possible. Allison grimaced as a sharp moan escaped her stuffed mouth. The men stood over the bound and gagged women.

“Don’t worry,” the man with the gun said. “I’m sure you will find a way to get free.”

He tucked the gun inside the waistband of his pants. Without saying another word, the three men walked out of the room. As soon as they left, Allison began squirming frantically as she pulled at her bindings. Dominoe rolled on her side and faced her struggling companion next to her. She watched as the girl thrashed about, arching and twisting in a futile attempt to break free. Dominoe had experienced bondage before and realized the importance of keeping calm and approaching the situation in a logical manner. Allison didn’t share the same notion and continued struggling.

Allison rolled on her back, gathered her breath and screamed. “MMMPPPHHPPHH! HHHMMMMMPPPHHHH!”

Dominoe sighed, rolling her eyes. She watched and listened to Allison’s pathetic cries for help. It was useless, not to mention exhausting.

“HMMMPPPHHH!” Allison screamed yet again, her body heaving with each effort. “HHMMPPHHMMMMM!”

Dominoe finally had enough of her screaming and nudged her with her toes. “HMMMPHHH!” she muttered through the gag, shooting Allison a look of annoyance.

Allison stared at Dominoe, her eyes full of panic. Her screaming, combined with the thick gag, had tired her out. She panted wildly, taking sharp breaths through her nose. Dominoe allowed the girl to recover for a couple of minutes.

“MMMMPPHHH!” Dominoe grunted, getting Allison’s attention. The C.A.T.T. agent rolled on her side, facing away from Allison. She wiggled her bound wrists. “HMMMMPPHHH! MMMMPPPHH!”

Allison finally picked up on what Dominoe was trying to communicate to her. She rolled on her side, facing away from Dominoe, and scooted toward her. The two women were now lying back to back on the floor. The C.A.T.T. agent felt and found Allison’s wrists. She proceeded to pick and pull at the knots. It took her almost fifteen minutes to pull the first knot free. Her wrists burned. Her fingers were numb and felt like thick knobs. She paused, allowing her fingertips to regain some feeling before she proceeded. She finally resumed tugging at the second knot. Any other woman would have given up after the first twenty minutes, but Dominoe’s single-minded attitude kicked in. She picked at the knot diligently, until it finally pulled loose.

Allison felt her wrist bindings slacken and she wiggled her hands furiously. She was finally able to slip her wrists free of the bed-sheet strips. She rolled away from Dominoe and sat up on the floor, supporting herself with her recently freed arms. She finished untying her ankles and pulled the gag free; spitting out the saliva soaked knot with a sigh of relief. She knelt before Dominoe and reached for her wrists.

After Allison untied Dominoe, both women dressed quickly. As Dominoe gathered her clothes, she thought about the three men who had robbed them. She had watched them carefully, noting how precise and thorough they were. They were looking for something else besides money and valuables. She suspected they were more than simply three local thieves. It’s a good thing they hadn’t taken her underwear. She suspected they were finishing the job started by the soldiers earlier aboard the bus.

“I think you should leave town,” Dominoe said to Allison. “It’s dangerous around here.”

The blonde girl regarded Dominoe. “What about you?”

“Where did you say the Indian bodies were found?”

Allison stared at Dominoe curiously. “Who are you?”

“It’s best you don’t know,” Dominoe replied. “Now, about these bodies?”

* * *

Dominoe hiked through the dense Bolivian jungle, ‘battling’ the heat and pesky insects. She had been trained to deal with natural elements far worse than this and she forged ahead. She traveled light, carrying a small backpack and a water canteen. She was dressed in tan shorts and a white skintight top that was now drenched with sweat.

She had been trekking through jungle for almost two hours. She had moved along a dirt road but had deviated from it about twenty minutes ago. She had yet to encounter any bodies. For the first time she wondered if she could actually trust Allison. This could all be some type of elaborate trap. She convinced herself that wasn’t the case. Allison had plenty of chances to act against her the previous night and hadn’t done so. Dominoe stopped walking and listened. She heard rustling around her. Her eyes darted around the thick jungle, concentrating on a large leafy plant.

She took a defensive stand, ready for anything. A small, dark-skinned man emerged from behind the plant. Dominoe met his curious gaze. He was dressed in a simple white shirt and slacks. His facial features were broad and soft. He probably belonged to an indigenous group of natives. Several more men and women appeared next to the man... emerging from behind trees and shrubs. They stared at Dominoe with dark piercing eyes. She was relieved they were not armed or appeared to be threatening. She was probably in the vicinity of their village.

The small man stepped toward Dominoe. “Who are you?” he asked in heavy accented Spanish.

Dominoe introduced herself as an U.S. government agent, investigating the bodies of local natives. She received suspicious looks from the surrounding natives. They weren’t buying her story. She noted the fear in their faces when she had mentioned the bodies. These people knew something.

A young man stepped forward. He motioned for Dominoe to follow him. She walked behind him, disappearing into the thick brush. Several other natives tagged along, trailing behind Dominoe in a single file. She followed the native until they arrived at a small clearing in the middle of the jungle. A large, circular hole was dug into the ground up ahead. The natives all stopped walking, keeping their distance from the hole.

Dominoe advanced toward the crater. She stood over the edge and peered down to the bottom of the hole. She stifled a startled gasp when she spotted about a dozen bodies at the base of the hole. The bodies were piled two high, mangled and twisted in awkward positions. The tops of their skulls were sawed off and their brains had been removed. She stared in awe, wondering who was capable of this atrocity.

Her concentration was broken by the sound of gruff voices coming from the jungle behind her. The natives tensed and suddenly began to flee into the surrounding forest. Dominoe turned and spotted a group of about six camouflaged soldiers making their way through the jungle, headed in her direction. The lead soldier spotted her. Their eyes locked for an instant and Dominoe realized it was time to run.

She dashed from the clearing and raced into the thick brush. She suddenly heard the quick rapping of machine-gun fire behind her. Stray bullets struck the trees next to her as she fled. She could outrun the soldiers, but not the bullets. She spotted a tree branch up ahead. She accelerated toward the thick limb, and launched herself upward. She grabbed the branch, dangling briefly before pulling herself up with a solid pull-up. She climbed on the branch, balancing on it with the gracefulness of a gymnast. She took cover in the thick leaves of the tree and waited.

The pursing soldiers raced past the tree as Dominoe hovered over them. She watched them until they disappeared into the jungle up ahead. She descended from the tree limb, landing on her feet with a soft thud. She headed back in the opposite direction from the soldiers, toward the dirt road. She finally reached the road, panting with exhaustion. She hid behind a large bush when she spotted a convoy of trucks and jeeps parked on the side of the road. Several soldiers stood around a jeep at the head of the line of vehicles. The convoy was heading away from the town, up into the mountains. She was willing to bet these soldiers worked for Jancker and his Bolivian allies.

She emerged from behind the bush and dashed toward a truck at the rear of the convoy. She opened the back of the covered truck and peered inside. It was full of cardboard boxes and steel barrels. The boxes were stacked neatly along the sides of the truck, leaving a narrow pathway in the middle. This was obviously a supply truck.

Dominoe decided to find out where these supplies were headed. She climbed inside the truck and made her way to the front. She hid behind a stack of boxes and waited. After almost an hour of waiting, the truck finally began to move. It was a bumpy road and Dominoe braced herself. She passed the time by inserting her hand inside her shorts and stroking herself. She found her clitoris and rubbed it furiously, thinking about Allison Hirschfeld and their night of passion. She moaned softly as the orgasm swept over trembling body. She couldn’t explain why she was so horny. She was too busy getting herself off. She masturbated all through the hour-long trip.

* * *

The truck finally stopped an hour later. Dominoe listened, hearing faint voices over the roar of the truck engine. She guessed the convoy had arrived at its destination. She heard the truck doors open and slam shut. The truck moved again. Dominoe exhaled with relief, thankful the truck was not searched. The truck stopped again. This time the engine was turned off.

She waited and listened. The hum of the engine was no longer a factor and she could hear much clearly. She was surprised to hear female voices. They weren’t speaking Spanish, but fluent German! The voices trailed off and everything was quiet. Dominoe emerged from her hiding place and made her way to the back of the truck. She pulled the cover apart and peered outside. She was inside a large compound surrounded by a tall concrete wall. Barbed wire ran along the top of the fence. It would be just as hard to break out of here than breaking in.

It’s time to do some exploring, Dominoe thought. She stepped out of the truck, alert and ready for anything. The truck was parked next to a huge mansion. It was constructed of stucco and painted white. The Spanish tile roofing made it even more impressive. Several smaller structures built in the same style were scattered around the compound. The spacious landscape was decorated with perfect lawns, shrubs, hedges, and palm trees. The area resembled a resort more than anything else.

Dominoe dashed toward a line of perfectly trimmed hedges near the truck. She ducked behind the square hedges and looked around, contemplating her next move. She stared at the mansion. She had to find a way inside. She was about to move toward the house but froze. Four young women emerged from a side door of the mansion. They were all blonde and statuesque, dressed in skimpy black bikinis! Dominoe watched the parade of scantily dressed blondes as they approached the truck.

She noticed something written on the back of each of the bikini-covered bottoms. Written in white letters on the backsides of each blonde was the word “Heidi.” followed by a number. There was Heidi 5, Heidi 3, Heidi 10, and Heidi 7. This was obviously the perverted fantasy of some deranged male. She watched as the blondes unloaded the supplies from the truck. She noticed their foot wear. They wore open toes high-heeled shoes with straps. They didn’t look very comfortable or functional, but the women didn’t seem to mind as they went about their work diligently.

Dominoe retreated away from the women, advancing toward the two-story mansion. She reached the wall of the structure, unaware of the small surveillance camera mounted on the edge of the roof. The camera followed the C.A.T.T. agent as she moved along the wall toward the side of the house. Dominoe found a closed door leading somewhere inside the mansion. She grabbed the handle and turned it. To her surprise, the door clicked open. She hesitated, pondering whether to go inside or not. There was really no other choice. She pushed open the door and stepped inside.

She found herself standing in a waiting room. Several doorways provided views to other rooms. She walked across the room, deciding which doorway to choose. Before she made that decision, four bikini clad blondes emerged from behind the doorways. They were armed with submachine guns, which were trained squarely at Dominoe.

Knight, the traitor, stepped out from behind a doorway. He was dressed casually in a loud print shirt and white slacks. He made eye contact with Dominoe and grinned. “Welcome to Bolivia, Dominoe. How do you like my new hang out?” Dominoe glared at Knight. “What are you doing here, Knight?”

Knight feigned being hurt. “What? Not even a ‘How you doing Knight?’ You were a lot nicer in Germany, believe me?”

“I’ll deal with you later, Knight.”

Knight’s grin faded. “Arrogant as ever I see.” He motioned to one of the blonde women with his head.

The blonde handed Knight her weapon and approached Dominoe. She relieved the C.A.T.T. agent of her backpack and proceeded to pat her down.

Knight watched Heidi 5 with great interest. “These krauts you’re about to meet really do have great tastes.”

Dominoe was led out of the mansion through the side door. She walked along a walkway toward single story building next to the mansion. A large satellite dish was perched on top of the building. The huge antenna pointed toward the sky at a wide angle. Knight walked in front as the four blondes surrounded Dominoe. She was going to get even with him if was the last thing she did. Two bikini clad women guarded the door, armed with sub machine-guns. Thus far she had yet to see any men. The entire compound was run and staffed by blonde women in bikinis.

Knight opened the door and stepped into the building. Dominoe was pushed inside by one of the women. She glared at the blonde, receiving a blank stare in return. The large room was packed with electronic equipment. Computer monitors and control panels lined the walls. Four men stood inside the room, among them was Thomas Jancker. Dominoe noticed the gold-coated Luger pistol strapped around his waist in a holster. That was the “gift” which had infected him with the Savan virus.

A heavyset man with round eyeglasses stood next to Jancker. His fat face lit up when he saw the C.A.T.T. agent. “Ah, I see we are honored with the presence of the lovely Dominoe. Captured again, I see. You were right, Mr. Jancker. She is back.” He studied Dominoe’s face. “I must say that I like you better as a blonde.”

Dominoe focused on Jancker. “I’m here to stop you.”

Jancker stepped toward Dominoe. “What exactly is it you are going to stop us from doing?”

She stared at the rugged German. “It’s obvious you’re planning on using a mind control device for something. You want to control someone.” She glanced at the bikini-clad women around her. “Like you’re controlling them. Like you controlled me.”

“Give credit where credit is due,” Jancker said, turning to the heavy set man. “This is my associate Carsten Dortmund. He is the mastermind of our mission. His work has made all this possible. Of course, it took my financial backing to make it succeed.”

“What exactly are you planning to do?” Dominoe asked.

Dortmund seized the opportunity to show off. “It is very simple my dear girl. Mr. Jancker, several other followers, and I believe it is time the great German nation reclaimed her greatness and continue with the Fuhrer’s dream and before we unleash our armies over Europe, we will subdue our enemies with the power of persuasion.”

Dominoe studied the control panels behind Dortmund. “How are going to accomplish that?”

Dortmund stepped aside; giving Dominoe an unobstructed view of the “U” shaped control panel in the middle of the room. “I see you have noticed Heidi One.” Dortmund touched the panel as if he was caressing the soft skin of a woman. “She is my creation. With her we will be able to transmit a very special television signal anywhere around the world. With it we will be able to send any orders or instructions to anyone watching a television screen.”

Jancker paced around Dominoe. “You were actually the first test subject for the final phase. Unfortunately, you somehow fought off the effect.”

“Mr. Jancker is correct,” Dortmund chimed in. “Before that we had to use implants.” He beckoned to one of the blondes to approach.

The blonde, Heidi 8, obeyed. She stood before the fat German. Dortmund relieved her of the assault rifle, tossing it to one of the other two Germans in the room. He turned her around so her back was to Dominoe. He lifted her hair, exposing the back of her neck. A tiny silver device about an inch in diameter protruded slightly from her neck. It was hardly noticeable.

“This was phase two,” Dortmund explained. “Fail proof, but impractical for mass distribution, not to mention time consuming.”

“What about the dead natives?” Dominoe asked. The more she listened to Dortmund the more contempt she felt toward him... “What phase were they?”

Dortmund shrugged. “Test subjects. The Bolivians did not mind. They are a nuisance really. What is it you Americans say? ‘If you are going to make an omelet, you have to crack some eggs.’”

“You’re going down, Dortmund,” Dominoe said, unable to keep her anger in check any longer.

The fat German laughed out loud. His face suddenly went serious and he glared at Dominoe. “We will let General Contreras deal with you. As originally planned, you are our gift to him.”

* * *

Dominoe was marched out of the control room. She was led back into the mansion. As she walked past hallways and expensively decorated rooms, she thought about attempting to escape. She could subdue maybe two of the women, but not four... especially since they were armed. The march ended outside a closed door somewhere on the ground floor. Heidi 5 opened the door and shoved Dominoe inside. The three other women followed behind them. The room was small and had no windows. The only furnishings consisted of a large bed, a tall dresser, and a wooden table with two chairs.

“Take your clothes off,” Heidi 5 said to Dominoe.

Dominoe stared at the blonde. There was nothing she could do but disrobe. She removed her clothes, folding each item neatly as she discarded it. She wasn’t wearing a bra and stood before the blonde in a pair of black thong panties. She didn’t remove her underwear and Heidi 5 didn’t seem to mind.

Heidi 5 walked to the dresser and opened one of the drawers. She removed several coils of rope, along with a head harness with a large dildo attached to it. Dominoe held back a sigh. She wondered if male agents experienced as much bondage as she did.

Heidi 5 walked back to Dominoe. “Get on the bed and lie on your stomach.”

Dominoe did as ordered. She climbed on the bed, taking small comfort in the fact that it was soft and comfortable. She lay on her stomach as Heidi 5 stood over her. The blonde positioned Dominoe’s arms in a “U” shape behind her back and proceeded to bind her arms together, wrapping the rope vertically. After securing her arms, Heidi 5 tied her ankles as well as the area above her knees. She finished the bondage session with an upper body harness, wrapping cords over and under Dominoe’s bare breasts. She cinched rope between her tits, trapping each breast with cord.

Heidi 5 picked up the head harness with the huge dildo. Dominoe watched from the bed as the blonde wrapped her hand around the fake cock, tilted her head back, and inserted the plastic cock in her mouth. She proceeded to suck the prick, deep-throating it each time she plunged it into her mouth. She did this several times; each time the dildo seemed to disappear deeper into her throat. Dominoe couldn’t help but be impressed by Heidi 5’s feat.

The blonde pulled the fake cock from her mouth and held it in front of Dominoe. The C.A.T.T. agent stared at the saliva-covered dildo. She was not about to allow the bimbo to put that thing in her mouth, at least not without a fight. She clapped her mouth shut and turned her head. Heidi 5 remained calm. She grabbed Dominoe’s neck in a powerful vise, applying firm pressure to her windpipe. Dominoe immediately felt the strain on her neck. She couldn’t breathe! Her mouth parted, gasping for air. Heidi 5 shoved the dildo into Dominoe’s mouth, forcing it deep into her throat.

“HMMPPHHHMM,” Dominoe moaned with discomfort.

She shook her head as Heidi 5 fastened the harness around her head with buckles. Heidi 5 finished securing the harness and stood back. She gave the C.A.T.T. agent a final vacuous stare before she turned and left. The other women followed her out of the room.

Dominoe grimaced as she fought the urge to gag on the plastic cock. Fortunately, she was experienced in deep-throating and knew how to keep a cock lodged in her throat for long periods of time. She found that by constantly swallowing, she relieved the discomfort in the back of her throat. That did nothing for her straining jaws. She wondered how long she could keep this up.

She heard the door to the room open. She strained her head and spotted Knight approach. He leered at the bound agent, relishing her discomfort. He stood over the bed, but Dominoe didn’t acknowledge his presence.

He reached down and tapped her bulging cheek with his fingertip. “That looks very uncomfortable. But hey, if anyone can hold a cock in her mouth forever, it’s you Dominoe.”

Dominoe remained still on the bed, bracing for the abuse Knight was about to inflict on her.

“You’re probably wondering why I sold out C.A.T.T., aren’t you? It’s like Deep Throat said to Woodward in All the President’s Men: ‘Follow the money trail.’ These krauts throw money around like confetti.’ It’s a shame I won’t get a second chance at that great ass of yours.”

Knight placed his hand on her buttocks, massaging her ass cheek with a circular motion. His hand suddenly slipped inside the narrow rear of her thong panties. He inserted a finger inside her rear passage. Dominoe tensed and rolled on her side to evade his probing fingers.

Knight laughed. It was exactly the reaction he wanted. This infuriated Dominoe. She suddenly drew her legs up against her belly and delivered a powerful kick to Knight’s ribs. He uttered a startled gasp as he stumbled across the room. He regained his balance and turned to Dominoe, shooting her an angry look. He advanced toward the C.A.T.T. agent, ready to punish her for her action.

The door of the room swung open. Knight froze when he spotted a middle-aged man in an olive green military uniform enter the room. He recognized him immediately as General Raul Contreras, second in command of the Bolivian military. He was also a drug trafficker and Jancker’s ally. Knight had heard about the general’s exploits and didn’t want anything to do with him.

The general scowled at Knight. “Who are you?”

“I’m Knight. I was just making sure our . . . your . . . guest was comfortable.”

The Bolivian general eyed Dominoe on the bed. “She looks comfortable to me. Show yourself out.”

Knight cleared his throat. “Of course.”

Knight stepped past Contreras, walking out of the room as quickly as possible. Contreras removed his cap and tossed it on the wooden table. He approached the bed and hovered over Dominoe. His eyes danced over her body. He ran his hand over his jaw, feeling his stubble.

“My name is General Contreras,” he said, almost whispering. “According to Jancker, you are an American spy named . . . Dominoe?” The general was literally salivating as he gazed at the bound and gagged agent. “You are also a gift from my German friends.”

Contreras reached own and stroked Dominoe’s thigh, exhaling with pleasure as he felt her smooth flesh. He suddenly brought his hand up and brought it down on her ass.

“HMMMMPPHHH!” Dominoe moaned as she absorbed the sharp blow on her backside.

The sound of the slap echoed throughout the silent room. Contreras bit his lip. He bent over the bed, positioning his face next to Dominoe’s cheek. “I hear you have been a very bad girl.” He shook his head in disapproval. “Sneaking into places you are not supposed to.”

Dominoe was still gasping for breath, recovering from the sting of the slap Contreras had delivered. She stared into the general’s face, glaring at him. He responded with a sadistic smile.

Contreras stood tall, rubbing his hands together. “I am going to give you a chance to redeem yourself. According to Jancker, you have received extensive training in the art of sex.”

Dominoe watched anxiously as Contreras removed his jacket. He tossed it on the nearby table and reached for the buttons of his shirt. Her heart rate increased with each passing second. Why do all my missions involve getting banged by degenerates? She wondered. Her sharp mind formulated a way to use this to her advantage. It was only a matter of choosing the right moment.

Contreras finished stripping. He stood in his shorts before Dominoe. Though clearly in his late forties, the Bolivian general was surprisingly fit. His shoulders were broad and strong. Well-defined biceps and ‘pecs’ indicated his strength. The only flaw was a slight pot belly that seemed to plague every middle-aged man. Contreras pulled his shorts down. Dominoe was shocked to see that he was huge! An impressive twelve-inch penis hung from his groin between his legs. It was not only long but thick as well.

The general stared at his member. “These Germans do some nice work. You like?”

Dominoe turned away from Contreras, but there was no denying the twitch of excitement that shot through her body when she first spotted the huge cock. She had never seen a bigger cock in her life, and she had seen plenty of them. It didn’t matter that it was an implant. It had produced the desired effect in her.

Contreras stepped to the edge of the bed near her legs. He reached for the rope around her ankles and pulled the knots free. Once he released her ankles, he untied the cord above her knees. He reached for Dominoe’s panties and pulled them down with a series of sharp tugs. He yanked the panties past her feet and discarded them on the floor next to the bed.

He climbed on the soft mattress, supporting himself on his knees before Dominoe. “Let us start off with my favorite position.”

Contreras positioned himself behind Dominoe, straddling her lower legs. He wrapped his arms around her middle and pulled her up on her knees. She uttered a startled gasp as the general grasped her waist firmly. Dominoe squirmed, but with her arms still tied in a “U” shape behind her, it was completely useless.

“HMMMPHHH!” she protested through the thick dildo gag. “MMMPPHHH!”

Contreras forced her legs apart, grabbed her tight ass, and slid into the writhing agent from behind. The dildo in Dominoe’s mouth muffled her cries of protest. He started pumping into her, increasing his pace gradually. Dominoe’s head collapsed on the mattress. Muffled cries escaped through the obscenity in her aching mouth as she felt the general inside her.

His hands slipped under her, finding her breasts. He assaulted her nipples, pinching them roughly as he pounded his cock inside her as deep as possible. Dominoe responded with constant shrieking and moaning. Her disgust gradually transformed into pleasure. She fought against the sensation, but it was no good. Her body accepted and welcomed the pleasure she was reluctantly receiving.

The general grunted violently as he continued ramming his huge cock into the girl. He fed off her cries and pummeled her mercilessly. She felt his balls slap against her backside, enhancing her pleasure further.

“AAAHHHHHH!” Dominoe screamed through the plastic gag as a tremendous orgasm detonated inside her. She bucked and trembled uncontrollably. “AAAAAMMMMMPHHHH!”

Contreras clutched her waist, cutting into her soft flesh with his fingers. He arched his back, pounded her even harder, and came. He convulsed violently as his passion overtook him. His cock twitched and jerked inside the screaming girl. He cried out as he released shot after shot of cum into the quivering C.A.T.T. agent.

He withdrew his member from her, panting and gasping for breath. He collapsed on the bed next to her. Dominoe moaned softly. Her eyes were closed and she still felt the remnants of the powerful orgasm that had seized her body a moment before.

Contreras rolled off the bed. He walked away from the panting girl and headed to the door. He opened the door and muttered something to someone standing outside the room. He stepped away from the door and sat on a wooden chair before the small table. He stared silently at Dominoe. His concentration was broken ten minutes later when there was a knock at the door.

Contreras answered the door. He accepted a bottle of whiskey and turned his attention back to Dominoe. He opened the bottle and took a long drink, relishing the hard liquor. His cock expanded once again. It was hard and ready for more. He took another long drink from the bottle and placed it down on the table.

He approached the bed. “Ready for round two?”

Dominoe remained still. A glimmer of hope flicked on in her head when she spotted the bottle of whiskey. Her chances of escape would increase if the Bolivian general became intoxicated. She waited for the right opportunity.

“Let us get rid of this thing.” Contreras reached behind Domino’s head, unfastening the first buckle of the harness. He undid the buckle under her chin and pulled the huge dildo from her gaping mouth.

Dominoe moaned with relief. She retched as the tip of the plastic cock cleared her lips. A long strand of saliva connected the dildo to her mouth until Contreras severed it with a quick tug. Dominoe gasped, sucking in as much air as she could through her aching jaws.

The general tossed the glistening dildo away and climbed on the bed. He suddenly turned Dominoe on her back and pulled her up to a sitting position. She sat in front of her, lifted her legs, and forced her to straddle his waist. He positioned her long, shapely legs behind his back, gripped her buttocks, and pulled her toward him.

He pushed his huge cock into her, forcing a shuddering gasp from the befuddled C.A.T.T. agent. He proceeded to pound her with long, deliberate strokes, holding her steady by wrapping his arms around her ass. Dominoe moaned with each powerful thrust. She arched her back and closed her eyes, riding the waves of pleasure that swept over her body. There was no denying the fact that Contreras had great technique. His thrusting was powerful, but varied in rhythm.

The general’s mouth found her jiggling breasts. He sucked and licked each succulent mound, smothering them with his saliva. Dominoe moaned with sheer pleasure as she felt his tongue on her tits. She rocked back and forth on his lap, rolling her hips into his cock. She seemed to take charge of the wild fucking, leading him where she could feel the most amount of pleasure. Her primal sexual instinct overrode all other feelings. They were now working together toward a shattering climax.

Contreras fucked her with every ounce of strength he could muster. Dominoe screamed and moaned like never before. She felt like she was about to explode. The fucking went on relentlessly until Dominoe came, and came, and came, and came again. Her screams of ecstasy could be heard past the thick walls of the windowless room.

* * *

Contreras sat in the wooden chair before the table. The nearly empty bottle of whiskey was in front of him, but his attention was on Dominoe as she lay on the bed. His glazed eyes studied the girl as she rolled on her side; her arms still tied behind her back. She was absolutely amazing. She was the best woman he had ever fucked. The Germans had not exaggerated her skills.

Dominoe did not meet the general’s piercing stare. Her arms had been tied for several hours and she started feeling the effects. She was starting to cramp. It was a good thing she was limber and in perfect shape, or she wouldn’t have lasted this long. She had to make her move now. She smelled the alcohol on Contreras’ breath during their last encounter and knew he was drunk.

Contreras polished off the last of the whiskey and stood from the chair. He concentrated on his balance as he approached the bed. “How is my American toy? Ready for round three?”

Dominoe looked up at the drunken man. “If you untie me, I can make it even better,” she said in perfect Spanish.

Contreras listened, impressed by the girl’s Spanish. “I am drunk, not stupid.”

Dominoe persisted. “You’re not scared of me, are you?” Her tone was soft and patronizing. “I’m just a woman. You’re a big strong man. I can do many great things with my mouth, but I need to use my hands.”

The general pondered her request. The alcohol interfered with his reasoning. He was curious to see what this beautiful American could do with her mouth and hands. He turned the girl on her back and reached for the ropes on her arms. Drunk as he was, the general struggled with the ropes around Dominoe’s arms. He finally pulled the last of the cords from the C.A.T.T. agent’s body and climbed on the bed.

Dominoe rolled off the bed, away from Contreras. She stood near the edge of the bed, smiling mischievously at the general. He crawled across the mattress, chasing after her as he laughed. Dominoe darted around the bed, avoiding his clumsy pursuit.

Contreras stood, waiving a taunting finger at her. “You little American bitch” he laughed. “Wait until I get my hands on you.”

The general spread his arms and advanced toward Dominoe. She backed up against the table, beckoning Contreras with an inviting finger. She sat on top of the table, spreading her shapely legs as she lifted them off the floor.

Contreras paused, eyeing Dominoe through his glazed eyes. “So you want me to give it to you on the table, heh?”

The drunken general stumbled between Dominoe’s legs, embracing her tightly. She reached behind her, grabbing the whiskey bottle on the table. In a single fluid motion, she swung the bottle over her head and brought it down on Contreras’ skull. The bottle shattered as it smashed into his head. The general froze, stunned with the blow. He twitched and collapsed to the floor, out cold.

Dominoe jumped off the table, landing on the floor next to Contreras. She was constantly amazed at the level of stupidity most men descended to when teased with the promise of sex. All the pleasure she had given Contreras was simply part of her plan at winning his trust. This was something a male agent could not do. That’s why she was the best. Now she had to stop some crazy Germans from brainwashing the world.

She slipped into her original clothes consisting of tan shorts and a tight undershirt. After she dressed, she approached the door of the room. Whoever had brought the whiskey bottle to Contreras was probably still outside. She guessed it was a blonde woman, probably armed. She had to subdue her and get her out of sight.

She pulled open the door and hid behind it, ready to attack. Heidi 10 stepped into the room armed with a sub machine-gun. She noticed Contreras on the floor, surrounded by broken glass. Dominoe slammed the door shut behind the girl. The startled bikini clad guard spun toward Dominoe. The C.A.T.T. agent connected with a swift kick to Heidi 10’s chin. That’s all it took to render the blonde unconscious. Her flawless body collapsed to the floor.

Dominoe collected the blonde’s submachine-gun and dashed toward the door. She opened it slightly, making sure no one was outside the room. She slipped out of the room and into the narrow hallway, closing the door behind her. She had to find a way out of here and destroy Heidi One. Her second priority was finding Thomas Jancker and administering the anti-virus serum.

She ran along the hallway, armed and ready. The mansion was a labyrinth of hallways, rooms, and stairways. She reached the end of a hallway, stepping into yet another living room. She encountered two armed guards entering the room. The two blondes spotted the C.A.T.T. agent as she ducked around the corner of a wall. They ran after her.

Dominoe ran along the narrow hallway lined with closed doors. The two blondes were directly behind her. One of the guards, Heidi 9, raised her submachine-gun and opened fire. The bullets ripped across a wall at the end of the hallway, barely missing Dominoe as she turned a corner.

At that moment, a party was taking place in a large room within the mansion. It was a formal dress event as a celebration of the completion of Heidi One. Thomas Jancker and Carsten Dortmund worked the crowd of about a dozen well-dressed Nazi men and their dates. A hush descended upon the room when the sound of machine-gun fire was heard from somewhere in the mansion. Jancker and Dortmund stared at each other, their eyes reflecting concern. The crowd of Germans muttered nervously among themselves.

Dortmund smiled, stepping to the middle of the room. “Everything is all right, ladies and gentlemen. It is probably just some target practice.”

Jancker slipped away from the crowd discreetly. He knew something was wrong. He exited the large room and stood in a hallway. He reached for the gold-coated Luger pistol strapped around his waist. He drew the weapon from the holster and pulled the lever back, loading the gun. He made his way down the wide corridor with a determined look on his face.

Dominoe fired a burst of machine-gun fire at the two pursuing blondes at the opposite end of the room. She fired over their heads, hoping that would slow down their pursuit. The blondes ducked but continued advancing. The C.A.T.T. agent could have taken them out, but it didn’t feel right killing these women. They had been forced into this mess. They were victims of that bastard Dortmund, like she had been.

Dominoe retreated down a corridor. She turned a corner and encountered Thomas Jancker. His eyes locked on her and he raised his Luger pistol at her. Dominoe threw her submachine-gun at Jancker and ducked. It struck his arm, disrupting his aim. Jancker fired a stray bullet over Dominoe but she was able to charge him with lightning speed and throw him off balance with a shoulder ram. The German was thrown against the wall, as Dominoe ran past him. She would finish her business with him later. The two blondes darted into the corridor, catching a glimpse of Dominoe as she eluded them yet again.

Dominoe dashed into the room where the party was taking place. She received several surprised looks and gasps from the well-dressed Germans. Carsten Dortmund’s eyes widened as he watched Dominoe weave and push her way through the startled crowd. She ran toward a swinging door at the other end of the room.

The two blondes burst into the room. They spotted Dominoe and raised their weapons. The crowd of Germans ducked for cover, hitting the floor and hiding behind anything they could find. The blondes opened fire. Dominoe pushed her way through the swinging doors. The female guests responded with frightened screams as bullets whined over their heads.

Dominoe cleared the swinging doors, finding herself in a spacious kitchen staffed with blonde women dressed in black skimpy maid outfits. The women paused in their work to gaze at Dominoe. They weren’t bothered or alarmed by what was happening.

Dominoe decided to make her stand here. She dropped the sub machine-gun and grabbed a wide, stainless steel pan hanging from a pot rack. The first blonde, Heidi 9, stormed into the kitchen.

DING!

Dominoe greeted her with a backhand blow to her head. The bikini clad blonde crumbled to the kitchen floor. The second girl, Heidi 3, entered the kitchen.

SPLAT!

The C.A.T.T. agent delivered a hard blow to Heidi 3’s stomach with the pan, doubling her over. She finished her off with a solid blow to her head. Before the girl even hit the floor, Dominoe raced through the kitchen. She spotted a door and knew it led outside the mansion.

Jancker rejoined Dortmund in the party room. They were the only ones remaining in the room. The crowd had panicked and scattered throughout the mansion.

Jancker replaced the Luger pistol in the holster, seething with anger. “What has that fool Contreras done? Where is he?”

“We will deal with him later,” Dortmund said, reaching inside his tuxedo jacket. “The American woman must be stopped.” The obese German retrieved a type of remote control. He pushed a series of numbers quickly.

Dominoe used the cover of the night to her advantage as she made her way through the well-manicured grounds of the compound. Ground lights illuminated the area around the mansion, giving the place a magical appearance. A loud wailing shattered the silence of the night. An alarm had been triggered. Dominoe ducked behind a line of hedges. A search beam from a watchtower came to life. The beam originated from the top of the fence, sweeping methodically across the compound.

Bikini clad women scampered throughout the area. Dominoe noticed the women converge on a small building with metal bars on the windows. The women went inside empty-handed, but emerged fully armed with submachine-guns. The building was obviously an armory, which gave her an idea.

She advanced toward the armory in circular pattern, ducking and rolling behind shrubs and trees to avoid detection. She darted to the side of the building, plastering herself against the wall. She walked along the wall, stopping short of the corner. She took a quick peek around the corner. Two armed women stood guard outside the armory.

Dominoe took a deep breath and made her move. She emerged from around the building, taking the two women by complete surprise. Before the blondes reacted, the C.A.T.T. agent flew through the air. Her outstretched legs struck Heidi 12 in the chest, knocking her back. Dominoe hit the floor, rolled toward Heidi 6, and kicked the startled blonde’s knees, knocking her off her feet. Dominoe rocked back and launched herself to her feet. She finished off the two guards with a pair of swift kicks to their jaws, knocking them unconscious.

Without wasting any time, she raced into the armory. The small building was overstocked with weapons of every type and size. Several rolls of machine-guns and assault rifles lined the walls of the narrow building. An opened wooden crate caught her eye. The crate was halfway full of hand grenades. If her objective had been to kill, she could not have planned this better, but she vowed to keep the body count to a minimum.

Dominoe emerged from the armory armed with a machine-gun and a pocket stuffed with hand grenades. Three women spotted her from across the compound and opened fired on her and she just barely managed to slip around the side of the building before they launched a hail of bullets at her. Dominoe had just cleared the area before the bullets ripped across the wall of the building.

Dominoe raced through the grounds, periodically exchanging fire with the bikini-wearing blondes. She managed to slow them down long enough to take cover behind several obstacles as she neared the control room that housed Heidi One. She paused behind a tree and pulled out a hand grenade. She pulled the pin and tossed it in the direction of the women.

The grenade exploded violently, sending the pursuing women scattering for cover. This bought her enough time to advance closer to the control building. Dominoe hit the ground behind a shrub. The two guards outside the building held their ground, scanning the compound with heightened alertness. They were poised to cut down anyone who approached the building.

Dominoe pulled out another grenade. She raised herself long enough to throw the grenade toward the door of the building. The grenade hit the ground short of the door, between the two guards. They spotted the device and fled, scattering in opposite directions. The grenade exploded, throwing the women off their feet. They groaned on the ground. The explosion blew the door of the building open. The damaged door hung from a single hinge. Dominoe shot to her feet and sprinted toward the control room.

She stormed into the room, finding Carsten Dortmund inside. The fat German was armed with a handgun. He shielded the control panel like a mother protecting her offspring. He spotted Dominoe and fired a clumsy shot at her. The C.A.T.T. agent dived to the floor, tumbling for cover behind a control panel.

“You fucking bitch!” Dortmund shouted. “I will not allow you to ruin this!” He fired two more shots at the panel where Dominoe crouched.

Dominoe remained calm. She pulled out another hand grenade, pulled the pin, and rolled it across the sleek floor toward Dortmund. “Say hello to the Fuhrer for me,” she said flatly.

The grenade skidded along the floor, coming to rest under the obese German’s thick legs. Dortmund stepped back, looking down at the grenade beneath him. His head snapped upward. An expression of pure rage swept over his puffy face. He opened his mouth, ready to curse the American spy.

KA-BOOM!

The grenade detonated, shredding his massive body. The explosion not only killed Dortmund, but also destroyed part of the control panel behind him. Heidi One spewed smoke and sparks. The damaged controls were covered with the pieces of flesh and blood of her creator.

Dominoe emerged from behind the control panel where she had taken cover. Three armed blonde women rushed into the building. They spotted Dominoe and raised their weapons at her. The women suddenly convulsed violently. They dropped their weapons and fell to the floor. They groaned with pain as they rolled on the floor, clutching their heads.

Dominoe glanced at the burning control panel across the room. The connection between the implants in the women’s heads and Heidi One had been severed. The women gradually recovered as their pain subsided. They sat up on the floor, glancing up at Dominoe with questioning eyes.

The C.A.T.T. agent had other things to do. She didn’t have time to offer explanations or even comforting words. She had to find Thomas Jancker and administer the anti-virus serum. She slipped out of the room, sidestepping the liberated women.

Dominoe made her way toward the mansion. Along the way she encountered frightened Germans, running throughout the compound in panic. In their frenzy, they ignored her and she did likewise. She kept a sharp lookout for Jancker or Knight, but there was no sign of them. She wasn’t worried about the Germans escaping. The concrete fence would not allow them to leave.

She entered the mansion through the front door. She proceeded cautiously, aware that Jancker and Knight could be anywhere within the building. The place was huge and finding Jancker was going to be difficult. As she moved through the mansion, she encountered more blonde women. A few women walked through the house with befuddled expressions, while most sat on the floor recovering.

Dominoe entered the huge room where only a few minutes before a party had been taking place. Now it was deserted and littered with food and wine glasses. She walked across the room, scanning the area carefully.

“Where do you think you’re going?”

Dominoe spun toward the familiar voice that originated behind her. She found herself face to face with Knight. His face was cold and he trained a sub machine-gun at her.

“It’s over, Knight,” she said, attempting to stall.

“It’s over for the krauts, not for me.” His eyes narrowed, ready to squeeze the trigger.

“You American bitch!”

Knight and Dominoe turned to the opposite end of the room. General Raul Contreras staggered into the room through another doorway. He was armed with a sub machine-gun and extremely angry. He raised his weapon and fired.

Dominoe dived out of the way, avoiding the hail of bullets that flew recklessly through the air. Knight was not as fortunate. Three bullets ripped across his chest, splattering his blood on the nearby walls. He fell back; landing sprawled out on the floor.

Dominoe crawled behind a small bar. Contreras fired another burst of bullets toward the bar. The bullets smashed liquor bottles and glasses behind the counter. Pieces of glass rained on Dominoe as she crouched behind the bar. She reached into her pocket and pulled out the last hand grenade.

Contreras advanced toward the bar, firing another burst of bullets. “You are dead!” he yelled at Dominoe. “Nobody makes a fool out of me!”

At that moment, a blonde woman wearing a bikini sprinted into the room from a nearby corridor. The woman jumped on Contreras’ back, wrapping her arms and legs around him. She pinned his arms to his torso, preventing him from firing his weapon with any accuracy. The blonde grunted, holding on tight as Contreras spun in an effort to shake her off his back. The backside of the bikini bottom identified her as Heidi 11.

Dominoe heard the commotion and peeked from behind the bar. She saw Heidi 11 and Contreras locked in a fierce struggle. Contreras dropped his weapon and finally threw the woman off his back. She rolled across the floor and landed face down. Dominoe made her move. She charged at Contreras, connecting with a kick to his chest.

Contreras wobbled but recovered. Dominoe grabbed his arm, twisting it as she pulled it toward her. She held his arm in that position as she connected with two vicious kicks to each side of his face. His head snapped from side to side as he absorbed the blows. His face reflected a stunned expression. Dominoe released his arm, allowing Contreras to collapse to the floor. For the second time he was out cold.

Dominoe turned to Heidi 11. The blonde woman looked up from the floor. It was Allison Hirschfeld. She smiled when she spotted Dominoe. The C.A.T.T. agent didn’t return her gesture.

“What are you doing here?” Dominoe asked, annoyed.

“What are you doing here?” Allison said, getting to her feet.

“I’m here on a mission,” Dominoe explained, staying alert. “I thought you left. How did you get in here?”

“I heard about a big party some Germans were having.” Allison massaged her arm, grimacing with pain. “I had to find out what was going on. I started as an investigating reporter you know. I tacked onto a German I met in town. He invited me here. I was having a great time until they started talking about how the Nazis were going to reconquer Europe. That’s when I split. They came after me.” Allison glanced over her body. “I had to find a way to fit in. There’s a naked girl running around somewhere.”

“Stay put,” Dominoe said, walking away from Allison. “This thing isn’t over yet.”

“Wait!” Allison called.

Dominoe ran out of the room, disappearing through a long corridor. Allison sighed with frustration. “What in the name of God is going on here?”

Dominoe climbed a flight of stairs leading to the second floor of the mansion. There was no sign of Jancker and she worried he had escaped using a secret route. She searched every room she encountered, finding them empty.

She turned a corner and headed down a narrow corridor. That’s when she encountered Thomas Jancker. He carried a briefcase and held the gold-coated Luger pistol in his hand. He froze when he spotted Dominoe standing across the hallway. He raised his gun and fired. Dominoe ducked behind the corner of the corridor. Jancker realized she was not armed and advanced toward her.

Dominoe retreated inside a room. She scanned the interior. It was a type of office with a large wooden desk near a window. She dashed toward the mahogany desk. Jancker kicked open the door of the room just as Dominoe took cover behind the desk. He looked around the seemingly empty room. He heard a faint noise from behind the desk.

He was about to walk to the desk when a small, round object was tossed toward him from behind the desk. He followed the object as it landed near his feet. His eyes expanded when he realized it was a hand grenade. He dived for cover, dropping his gun and briefcase as he scrambled away from the device. He impaled himself against a wall, bracing for the explosion that never came.

Dominoe emerged from behind the desk. She stared at Jancker as he cowered against the wall. “Bang!” she said tauntingly. “Oops. I forgot to pull the pin.”

Jancker glared at the American woman. He was going to make her pay. She had destroyed everything and he was going to destroy her. He bounced to his feet and charged at Dominoe, roaring with anger. She sidestepped his poorly planned attack easily. Jancker stopped and turned. The C.A.T.T. agent landed a roundhouse kick to his stomach, knocking the wind out of him. Jancker doubled over, groaning with pain. Dominoe followed up with a fury of karate chops and forearms to the German’s face and torso.

Jancker wobbled, but kept his balance. His face was a complete blank. Blood oozed from the corner of his mouth. Dominoe grabbed him by the collar and pulled him toward the huge desk. She swept her leg across the top of the desk, clearing everything from the mahogany surface. She flung Jancker over the desk, forcing him to lie on his back. The stunned German protested with a low groan.

She released his collar and spotted the gold-coated Luger pistol on the floor near the desk. She picked up the gun and aimed it at Jancker’s face. He began to recover from his beating, finding himself staring up at the shiny barrel of his own gun. He ran his eyes up Dominoe’s arm, stopping at her stoic face.

“It’s time to take your medicine, Mr. Jancker,” the C.A.T.T. agent said without emotion.

She kept the gun trained at Jancker as she reached for the front of her shorts with her other hand. She undid the button and pulled the zipper down. She wiggled her waist as she yanked the shorts past her round hips. The bunched up shorts dropped around her ankles and she stepped out of them, kicking them aside. She stood before the startled German in her black thong panties and form-fitting undershirt.

She retreated to the base of the desk where Jancker’s legs dangled over the edge. She lowered the Luger pistol past his stomach, stopping at his groin. Jancker gulped nervously when the barrel of the gun was aimed at his crotch. Dominoe climbed on top of the desk, straddling the confused German’s thighs. She positioned herself just below his waist, her face never changing expression. She suddenly jabbed the gun between his legs, touching his balls through the fabric of his pants. Jancker gasped with surprise and fear.

“Move and you can kiss your balls goodbye,” Dominoe warned in perfect German.

She focused her attention to the fly on his pants. Using only her left hand, she pulled down the zipper slowly. Jancker tensed, not really believing this was happening. She slipped her slender fingers inside the opened fly. She parted the opening in his under shorts and groped for his penis. She pulled the limp cock through the opening. She wrapped her hand around the base of his shaft, stroking and squeezing it gently.

Jancker’s cock expanded and swelled. It was rock hard and ready. Dominoe lowered her head toward his penis. She paused briefly. The things I do to keep the world safe, she thought. It was all part of the service, nothing more. She flicked her tongue at the tip of the cock. His member responded with an involuntary twitch as he uttered a gasp.

Dominoe parted her lips, taking the tip of the cock into her mouth. She moved down the shaft, taking him in as much as possible. She pressed on until his pubic hairs grazed her chin and lips. Jancker closed his eyes and moaned deeply. All through this, Dominoe kept the gun pressed against the German’s balls. She wasn’t taking any chances.

She worked her warm mouth expertly up and down his cock. She caressed the shaft with her active tongue, pecking the skin slightly with her teeth. She pulled her mouth from the cock, allowing the sensation to spread through Jancker’s body. From the look on his face, she could tell she was almost there. From previous experience, she found that no two men were the same when it came to coming from a blow job.

She took the ridge of the cock in her mouth and sucked it hard, creating a vacuum there. Jancker was breathing hard, uttering low moans between sharp deep breaths. She moved away from the tip and licked every inch of the shaft, bathing it with her wet tongue. She once again trapped his head between her lips. Using her hand, she pulled the skin tautly. Her tongue danced and probed around the tip. Jancker moaned, lost in the sensation of the act.

Now it was time to finish him off. She plunged her mouth down his cock, engulfing him yet again. She applied firm pressure and moved up and down the glistening shaft furiously. Her hand pumped away at the base of the shaft, further stimulating the writhing German.

Jancker was in a frenzy. He bucked slightly, trying to fuck her mouth as deep as possible. Dominoe felt his cock swell and pulse. He was on the verge of cumming and in a state of total arousal. It was time to administer the serum. Without warning, she pulled her mouth from his cock and jumped off the desk. She dropped the Luger pistol and reached for the front of her panties. She tore open a double lining of satin fabric at the front of her underwear. Inside the “pouch” was a small, red capsule containing the Sevan virus antidote.

Jancker opened his eyes. He looked up at Dominoe as she stood over him. She suddenly shoved the capsule into his mouth, taking him by complete surprise. The special coating of the capsule dissolved almost immediately. The serum was absorbed by his body quickly.

Dominoe heard a noise behind her. She turned toward the entrance of the room. Allison stood near the door, a look of pure shock was carved on her face. She had watched the entire incident through a narrow opening in the door.

Allison Hirschfeld shook her head with disbelief. “This whole thing is way too weird for me.”

* * *

A C.A.T.T. helicopter picked up Dominoe, Jancker, and Allison several hours later. Jancker was turned over to the German embassy in Bolivia. The Germans quickly went to work on covering up Jancker’s involvement with Dortmund and his organization. They took into account the fact that he had been under the influence of the Savan virus.

Dominoe said goodbye to Allison at the airport in La Paz. The girl was sorry to see Dominoe go, but she wanted no part of the secret agent’s wild lifestyle.

The Bolivian military stormed the German compound the next day. They took General Contreras and the remaining Germans into custody, but knew nothing about Heidi One or Dominoe. They were under the impression that they were shutting down a drug trafficking operation. That would be the official story from the embarrassed Bolivian government.

C.A.T.T. FIELD OFFICE-NEW YORK CITY

Dominoe tossed the gold-coated Luger pistol on the conference table in front of Eastern Section Chief Davis. “That takes care of Germany,” she said flatly. “I don’t mind telling you that it was a hell of a ride.”

“Good work, Dominoe,” Davis said, eyeing the girl with admiration. “Get some rest. We’ll begin the briefing for the next mission a day after tomorrow.”

Dominoe nodded. “That will give me a chance to practice my new hobby.”

Davis took the bait. “What hobby?”

“Cooking.”

It was the last thing Davis expected to hear. “Why cooking?”

“Because I don’t know how.”

It was a phrase Davis never expected Dominoe, C.A.T.T.’s best agent, to utter. “Well, let me know how it turns out.”

Dominoe stared at the chief for a moment. “Like all my missions, it will be a success.”

Davis nodded. “Of course.”

Dominoe smiled at the chief and walked away. She was going to take a flight home, and then she was going to make the world’s greatest lasagna. It was all part of the service.

THE END