The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Code Name: Dominoe—Peril in Peru

Author’s note:

Dominoe, Rook, Bishop, Chief Davis, and the other members of CATT are all fiction, the brainwork of Trent Wolf. He was kind enough to allow me to once again dabble in his literary world. This story is a stand-alone story, and good in and of itself, but to familiarize yourself with the characters, check out Trent’s other Dominoe stories, starting with the first, Code Name: Dominoe.

Javar Manuello Perez yawned slightly, covering his open mouth behind the drink of Dom Perignon in his hand. He absolutely HATED formal affairs, and this one proved to be just as ridiculously boring as the rest of them. His clothes felt stiff and overly starched, more of a costume than a leisure suit. His black stylishly cut hair was limp and lifeless from the humidity... nearly as lifeless as this party. Uncle or no, Javar refused to attend any more Affairs of State engagements.

“Attencione! Attencione!”

Javar glanced up to see his Uncle’s head advisor call the room to order. The old, gray-haired man stood tall and proud, I only hope I have half his strength and vitality when I reach his age, Javar mused. Rodriguez had served as his Uncle’s aid for longer than Javar had been alive. He couldn’t remember a time when he hadn’t seen the man’s smiling face every day, hadn’t been delighted by his tales during his childhood. When Javar’s parents had died several years before, it had been Rodriguez rather than his Uncle who had raised him, had taken the young scrawny, unruly boy and made him into a man.

He listened to the man speak highly of his Uncle, speaking of his fine accomplishments, of his diplomatic skill and finesse. Rodriguez was lying through his impeccable white teeth. Javar knew well who the brains behind Peru’s President truly was. It was sad that his Uncle had become such a man of power simply because of his birth, his power and influence, instead of someone with the talent and ability fitted to serve such a post. He bore his Uncle no ill will at all; he had spent so little time in the man’s presence except for public engagements, that he didn’t know enough about him to FEEL anything.

“...and so it gives me great pleasure to introduce our beloved leader,” Rodriguez was finishing, introducing his Uncle. The man smiled and nodded, basking in the glorious praise. Javar gave a token clap then turned away, moving to the buffet. He checked the time, frowning slightly, scratching his wrist. The golden Rolex he wore seemed to be chafing slightly.

So much for quality being worth the price, he thought dismally. I should have known better. Rodriguez had said it was a birthday gift from my Uncle. If the man remembered my birthday at all, it was only because of Rodriguez reminding him. It’s probably not even real gold, some gold plated knock-off someone else had given to HIM as a gift. Sighing, he picked up a small platter of caviar, dipping a small spread of the red onto a cracker.

A beautiful young woman with long dark hair brushed by him, causing quite a stir in her passing. He felt a slight stirring within himself as well; she was very beautiful, and her long black silken dress left little to the imagination. For a moment, he considered approaching her, asking her about herself, starting up a little small talk, but all that changed when she saw her head straight to her Uncle. The old man looked her up and down like a prize calf, and the woman giggled, basking in the attention. Disgusted, Javar turned away.

It figures. The only interesting person in the entire room and she’s merely another hot little tramp, looking to familiarize herself with the old man in hopes of getting some of his money. His Uncle was notorious about his promiscuity since the death of his wife seven years back. He was known to lavish his attention and his wealth on those lucky enough to catch his eye. I have to admit, though, Javar thought, glancing at the dark haired beauty once more, he does have an eye for beauty.

The party concluded soon after, and Javar happily escaped, returning to the solitude and sanctuary of his lab. He felt a little strange, a bit under the weather, and he wasn’t quite sure whether the sight of the black crowned beauty wandering upstairs with his Uncle, or the caviar that had made him nauseous. Nevertheless, he was anxious to return to his work.

“Hey, Arturo,” he said, sliding into his desk, brining up the latest specs on the computer display, “any word yet on the last test series? That new batch of serums showed some real progress.”

“Sorry, Señor, nothing yet. It’ll probably be another ten minutes before Eduardo and Mia post the data.”

Javar grimaced. “Arturo, how many times must I say, don’t call me ‘Sir’. I’m a researcher here just like you.”

Arturo merely chuckled. “You may wear a lab coat like the rest of us, Javar,” he replied, “but your blood runs much bluer than mine ever will.”

“For all the good it does,” Javar spat, running through the results of the previous batch. “You would think being the nephew of the leader of the Peruvian government could work to our advantage, that I could have some pull in stopping the senseless destruction of the rainforests, but no! My Uncle is a politician, and political view depends on the opinions of the masses. Right now, all the masses want is land cleared for the raising of their cattle and their crops. They don’t care one bit about the loss of the irreplaceable forest, the destruction of millions of species of plant life. We might even have the cure for AIDS out there growing in a patch of crabgrass, and not even know it!”

Arturo sighed. “Preaching to the choir, Javar,” he said. “Still, you must admit, being the nephew of our Leader does have its perks, does it not? What about the party you just attended?”

“Party? Hah. More like a funeral procession. Boring people of wealth standing around talking about this person or that person, talking of fashion and finances, and the politics of America, England, Russia, and the like. BORING!” He clicked his mouse several times. “Trust me, Arturo, you are missing nothing.” He sighed again and rubbed the bridge of his nose.

“What’s wrong? You look pretty tired. Do you have a headache or something?”

Javar shook his head. “No, no, I’m fine, really. Just a little dizzy. It’s been a long night after all.”

“Why don’t you go home and get some rest then?” Arturo advised. “Nothing to do here right now anyway other than wait for Mia to transmit the test data from her terminal in Arequipa. I promise, I’ll call you the instant I hear anything from them.”

Sighing, unable to suppress a yawn, Javar rose to his feet. “Alright. But remember, first thing! The very instant you get something, you call me, no matter how late it is!”

After being assured many times that he would indeed call him, Javar left the center and returned home to his Uncle’s summer villa. The sight that greeted him was not what he had expected in the least! Flames erupted from the side of the house, and strange men were running about, yelling and screaming in Spanish. Occasional gunfire sounded throughout the manse, and Javar felt frozen, unable to run, but unable to turn away. It seemed unreal that this could be the same place that he’d stood less than two hours before, mixing company with other nobles, at his Uncle’s party.

“Javar! Javar! There you are!” Maria, the head serving girl, and his friend, called out to him. “Hey, everyone, Javar is here! He’s safe!” Moments later, he found himself surrounded by worried servants. He assured them all that he was fine, and glanced around, checking to see who had escaped the still burning blaze.

“Where’s Rodriguez?” he said, noting the old man’s absence. “And my Uncle,” he added as an afterthought. “What happened here? How did this fire start?”

“It was terrible!” Maria said, sniffling. “No one knows exactly what happened, but there was a shout, a cry for help, and then the sound of gunfire. I think there was a stranger in the house, a woman with dark hair! Your Uncle’s men, his bodyguards, they swarmed the house, guns blazing, trying to kill this woman, but no luck! She escaped somehow. Then, there was an explosion... and fire, fire all around! It was terrible, Señor, just terrible! We all feared you were trapped inside as well. No one could find you!”

“That’s because I left the party early and went back to the research center. Tell me, what of my Uncle, and Rodriguez? What of them?”

Everyone went silent, avoiding his gaze. Fear tightened in his throat, and he turned to look directly at Maria. “Tell me what happened to them!” he cried, shaking her by her arms. Frightened, she spoke, the words tumbling out, “It... they... they’re dead... killed... shot, but we don’t know... by the woman, I would guess... so much confusion... Rodriguez, noble Rodriguez... stayed at your Uncle’s side... to the end... so much blood... oh God.... oh great God in Heaven...”

Javar turned away, wide-eyed. Rodriguez dead? His Uncle, gone? Insanity. Impossible! His mind, already stressed from the day’s events, and the strange lack of energy he’d felt, simply shut down. He couldn’t face this now, not now. His eyes rolled up into his head, and with a soft sight, Javar Manuello Perez fainted dead away.

* * *

Dominoe growled soft and low in her throat as the helicopter made its way over the Andes Mountains, on its way back home. Things had gone very wrong on this last mission. She’d tracked down the latest gift sent containing the Savan virus to Peru, a golden Rolex given as a gift to El Presidente. Gaining entrance to the villa during the party had been child’s play; gaining entrance to the man’s bedroom had been even easier. He’d growled, he’d mewled, he’d rutted like a mastiff in heat, and afterwards, when she’d administered the antiviral compound, he’d dozed off into sweet oblivious slumber.

Everything had gone perfectly until she’d tried to recover the watch.

It hadn’t been on his wrists, and guessing it was hidden somewhere in his room, Dominoe had quickly and quietly searched drawer after drawer, inside his closet, and his desk, looking for the tainted item. Her search had either been ill-timed, or not as quiet as she had hoped, for she had been up to her elbows in important papers when the door opened and his advisor, Rodriguez, walked in.

For the moment, they had both stood frozen. Then the old man had reacted, drawing his side arm. A soldier in his younger days, Rodriguez had no compulsion about shooting an unarmed spy, whether it was male or female. When Dominoe rushed at him, he reacted faster than she’d expected, firing off a shot, grazing her shoulder. The bullet had kept going, however, hitting the sleeping man. The guard hissed, sadness crossing his face, seeing he’d unknowingly killed the man he had come to protect.

Distracted, Dominoe had managed to overpower him, grabbing the gun, trying to jerk it free of his grip, but he refused to release it. The gun went off once more, this time discharging into the old man’s chest. Wide-eyed, he had fallen, clutching his bloody chest, and breathed his last.

Chaos had followed. Bodyguards had rushed in, storming the place. Finding a gold watch hidden in a locked desk drawer, she took it and ran, engaging in shoot-outs with the bodyguards, trying not to kill anyone, shooting for the legs or the shoulders. Her wound throbbed viciously, requiring attention, but she had no time to spare it, and less in which to make her escape. Finally, cornered in the hallway, less than ten feet from the door, she drew forth a small incendiary device from her CATT uniform and lobbed it at the crowd of soldiers. A bright flash, and fire erupted, sending the men screaming and running for cover. She had made good her escape, trekking through the woods, making her way to the pick up point where Rook and the helicopter lay in wait.

She had succeeded. She’d cured the head of state of the virus and retrieved the gold watch. She’d put a stop to the secret plans of war the infected man had been plotting. Still, the needless loss of life and the bloodshed gnawed at her. If only he hadn’t walked in just then, she lamented uselessly. Dammit. All of this could have been avoided. I should have handled things differently...

Rook noticed her depression, but said nothing, Sometimes his heart truly went out to his teammate. Dominoe was the best agent in their organization, hands down. She always succeeded. Still, for her, it wasn’t about success, it was about perfection. She was driven to be the best at everything, to never make mistakes. In their business, one mistake could easily be your last. They all knew it and accepted it without complaint, but with Dominoe it was even moreso.

It wasn’t her fault. It was just bad timing. Besides, every mission has its elements of risk. She knows it, deep down, but she is so driven, so obsessed with doing everything right, that she doesn’t get that she’s a human being just like the rest of us. Not that she’s listen to me about it, though. He’d tried once to comfort her just after news of the Savan virus plot had been uncovered. She had no way of knowing how that one tiny mistake would come back to haunt them, yet she accepted full responsibility for the mess.

“It’s not your fault, Dom,” he’s said to her at the time. “You’re only human, after all.” He’d come to a moment later, flat on his back, looking up at the sky, nursing a swollen jaw and a cracked tooth.

So he sat in silence, watching her suffer needlessly from her self-imposed guilt.

“Entering US Airspace,” Bishop announced from the front seat, breaking the quietude of the moment. “We’ll be home in another fifteen minutes,”

Dominoe let out a sigh of relief. Another quest completed, for good or for ill. She only hoped Chief Davis had another assignment for her ready and waiting when they arrived. Another mission would be a welcome distraction for her. Work kept the doubts at bay.

* * *

Javar felt marvelously different when he awoke the next day. He lay stretched out on the couch at his neighbor’s villa. The sun dazzled his eyes, and when he rose and stretched, he felt energized, empowered to a degree he had never known before.

“Ah, Señor Perez,” a serving maid said, moving over to him. “I am so glad you have awakened. How are you feeling? Are you well? I must call in Señor Hector and tell him that you have finally awakened!”

Javar nodded absently. The events of last night came back to him, but slowly, in a steady stream instead of a tidal wave. The house. His Uncle and guardian, both dead. He accepted these things as facts, waiting for the emotional backlash of the previous night to hit him again. It didn’t. Of course, he felt a profound sadness at Rodriguez’ death. He had loved the old man dearly. Still, he had been old, and very likely would have died from his failing health in another few years anyway.

What mattered now was the present, and the future. His Uncle, the President, was dead, killed perhaps in an assassination attempt. Peru’s government had a long history of public discord, of savage revolutions, of huge mobs of peasants storming the Presidential Palace, waving torches, clamoring for the ruler’s head. Perhaps it had been the actions of some radical left-wing extremist group. Whatever the cause, Javar found himself in a unique position, the last member of his Uncle’s bloodline. He had inherited the man’s vast wealth, and through his Uncle’s political connections, Javar had ties to powerful allies, if he chose to use them.

Arturo entered the room moments later, followed by Maria, and the lord of the house, Hector Gonzales. “Javar! Thank goodness you are alright! I nearly had a heart attack when I heard the news!”

Javar gave his friend a smile. “The reports of my death was greatly exaggerated, as you can see. What brings you here? Do you have news from Arequipa yet?”

“Yes, yes, but that can wait. You need to rest after your trying ordeal—”

“Nonsense!” Javar exclaimed, getting to his feet. “Look at me! I’m fine. All I needed was some rest, a good night’s sleep, and time to absorb what had happened.” Turning to Hector, he smiled. “Señor Gonzales, I am thankful to you for taking in my servants and myself. The villa will have to be fixed, and the fire damage repaired, but I shall not trouble you to extend your hospitality to us any longer. Maria, have the rest of the staff prepare to leave. I shall make arrangements for everyone when we return to Lima.”

Hector shook his head. “That is not necessary, Señor! Your Uncle was a dear friend of mine! I would be insulted if you did not accept my continued hos—”

“I much appreciate the gesture, Señor Gonzalez,” Javar interjected smoothly, “but my Uncle’s servants are many, and with all due respect, caring for such a large number of people over the three or more months it will likely take to repair the damages is more than I am willing to subject you to.” The man blanched slightly at that, the thought of all the money spent feeding and housing so many people for three months making his eyes bulge.

“Well, uhm, Señor Perez, if you think that is best... if there is anything else I can do for you, do not hesitate to ask it of me!”

Javar nodded. “Of course, Señor. Now if you please, my friend and I have something important to discuss.” The maid and Señor Gonzalez let themselves out, leaving the two researchers alone together.

“Are you sure you’re feeling okay, Javar?” Arturo said anxiously. “You were in quite a state yesterday before all this, and your Uncle, your last bit of family—”

“He was family in name, only, Arturo,” Javar said dismissively. “It is of no matter. Anyway, we will benefit from his death. I have his wealth now. With the friends and nobles in his debt, I have ties to political power. This land is lacking a leader, Arturo, and I just may be the one to step in! Think of it! Our research could continue on as before, only now we would have the full support that my new position could guarantee us!”

“But... but you never had any interest in politics before,” his friend protested. “Just last night, you were going on and on about the very thing! About how your Uncle was simply a tool of the system, how his opinion shifted with the public...”

“People change, Arturo,” he replied with a smirk, glancing at his watch. “Times change. There’s more to life than just research, you know.”

“Yes, well about that research,” Arturo said, holding out a folder of papers. “The results from Arequipa came in early this morning. That last set of tests had a rather unexpected effect, definitely not what we were looking for, but interesting nonetheless. I thought you’d want to see this.”

Javar glanced at the pages, nodding softly as he absorbed the information. The virus affecting him continued its work, altering his psyche, changing his long held beliefs one by one, as the seconds passed. Where before he had seen only the good his work could do to benefit mankind, now he saw endless possibilities, unlimited potential, to use his findings in any way he saw fit. An idea, dark, and foreboding, took root inside his mind, something the old Javar would never have even considered, but the new Javar took much pleasure in pondering.

“You’re right,” he said slowly, returning the pages back to his friend. “These results are very much unexpected. Still, I think we can possibly make use if this new serum. It could certainly have its uses.”

Arturo frowned. “Uses? Such as what, to sterilize the planet earth of the entire human population? Javar, something like this needs to be destroyed, and forgotten. The only use for keeping this particular formula would be to make sure we don’t accidentally duplicate it.”

Javar laughed, a soft tinkling laugh, just as he’d done countless times before, except this time it brought a chill to the back of Arturo’s spine. “Arturo, my friend, you just don’t see the big picture! You think small, when I think of far beyond the mere mundane. Come on, let’s head back to the lab. Let me explain what I have in mind. I’m sure you’ll see things my way after we have a chance to talk.”

Sighing, trusting his friend’s integrity, Arturo went with him, dubious about the practical applications of their latest serum, but willing to keep an open mind.

* * *

Dominoe groaned softly in her sleep, tossing and turning a bit, as the self in her dreams writhed and twisted in pure ecstasy. Her hand had slipped between her thighs, caressing and stroking her wet dripping slit, finding and teasing her throbbing clit with a practiced hand. Her back arched slightly as she came once more, the images flashing in her mind a steady torrent of pleasure inducing bliss.

The young girl smiled at her, devilishly, her clear blue eyes sparkling bright in the dimly lit room. Dominoe—or was her name Emily now?—gazed at her in sheer adulation, completely and totally enslaved to her will, nearly coming at the sheer THOUGHT of submitting to the petulant whims of a mere child, a slim wisp of a girl little more than half her age. It was so naughty, so sinfully forbidden, so utterly unthinkable for a—teacher???—in her position to be corrupted by her own—again a pause, student??—in this way, turned into a naked writhing sex toy for her amusement...

The dream shifted again, suddenly, as dreams do, and the lovely CATT agent found herself strapped down, tight, bound naked, hand and foot, to a giant machine, a strange contraption, which looked strangely like a giant robotic cock. The machine whirred to life, and a thick white liquid dripped steadily from the tip of the steel cock, covering her completely, sealing her in its sticky embrace. Images flashed before her wide open eyes, sex, erotic debauchery at its finest, slamming straight into her mind, an endless beam of mindless pleasure, soaking into her brain like a sponge soaking up water. The machine whirred, driving its metal cock shaped pistons into her, fucking her cunt, her ass, her mouth, penetrating her every hole, and she came, so hard, so brutally hard, that everything around her went fuzzy, indistinct.

“That’s ONE,” a voice whispered softly in her ear. “When you reach 69, you will have reached the magic number...”

Sixty-nine. The number sparked to mind another image, and her dreams shifted again, this time with the figure of her old enemy, Sable, laughing at her, taunting her with a heavy black riding crop. She stood, regal, utterly naked, her blonde mane flying free, her eyes cold and calculating. Dominoe hung upside-down, suspended from invisible ropes, or wires... or perhaps from the sheer will of her Mistress, who stood there, silently appraising her. A hard lash came down across Dominoe’s exposed flesh, and a cry of pain issued forth, only to be followed by one of pleasure.

“That’s good, Dominoe,” Sable purred softly, guiding the crop gently between the agent’s wet, dripping snatch as she stepped forward, guiding her OWN pussy up to Dominoe’s face. “I see you’ve been continuing our lessons all the while. We are far from done, you and I,” she said, moaning softly as her pretty “CATT” began licking and lapping at the sweet pussy before it. “You have learned so very much, my pet,” she said, stroking Dominoe’s head gently, guiding the crop deeper and deeper into the spasming pussy before her, feeling Dominoe’s lust-filled ministrations go into more of a frenzy.

Sable let out a deep satisfying moan as she came, drenching Dominoe’s lovely face, then laughed softly as her utterly broken slave licked up every last drop from her face and chin. Leaning down, Sable spoke softly into her ear. “I do so look forward to seeing you again, face to... face,” she said with a smirk. “I very much look forward to that.” She laughed again, as Dominoe swooned, the sound of laughter growing instead of fading...

And suddenly, she realized it was she who was laughing, giggling and moaning like an idiot, as ticklish sensations erupted from her poor, tortured bare feet, and her naked crotch. Her tear-stained eyes focused for a moment on her tormentor, a tall, handsome, whom she knew only as ‘Doctor’. He grinned at her, as he went about his work, sliding soft downy feathers between her long slender toes, along her bare soles, sending ticklish sensations streaming up her legs to her brain, only to intermix with the incredibly sensual, erotic stimulation of those same soft, downy feathers stroking her exposed, open sex, teasing and tickling her clit, the tickle and the caress mixing equally in her mind, shattering her reason, her resistance, her willpower, as the need for more, for just the slightest additional touch to send her over the edge, became unbearable.

Female lips sucked at her toes, slender feminine hands caressed and stroked her heavy supple breasts, kneading them voraciously as more soft tender lips snagged her hard pointed nipples, sucking on them, feasting on the bounty of her tits, giving her the final push over the edge that she had been craving...

Dominoe sat up in bed, gasping, the soft moan checked as the orgasm faded. For a second, she saw not her bedroom, but a pair of female eyes, drilling deep into her own, familiar eyes, and words, telling her something, whispering a secret... but the moment passed, and she was back in her room again. Gasping, letting her racing heart settle down again, letting her breathing return to something resembling normalcy, she leaned back in her bed. She glanced at her alarm clock, frowning, but it sat quietly. Something had awakened her, some noise, some sound, penetrating the erotic fog that had claimed her. It came again, the sound, and she sighed, recognizing it now. The phone.

Grabbing the receiver, she placed it against her ear. “Yes?” she said, suppressing a yawn. Her eyes cleared instantly at the sound on the other end, and she threw back the covers of her bed, slipping to her feet. “Yes, sir,” she said to Chief Davis, sleep totally forgotten now. “Yes, I can be dressed and in your office in half an hour.” Pause. “Yes, its not problem. I’ll see you then. Bye.”

Moving swiftly, she withdrew a freshly cleaned uniform from her closet, stripped off the sweat and... stripped off the wet sheets from her bed, quickly separating them, placing them neatly into the laundry, remade the bed with new sheets, and only then did she enter the shower.

Finally, she thought to herself, slipping into the warm refreshing waters. A new case. They’ve located another victim of the Savan virus. One step closer to redeeming myself for that failed mission. She frowned. For some reason, the idea of the mission brought to mind Sable’s face, the cold, cruel servant of Dr. Savan. Something about her and the dream she had just awakened from... her face and the other images from her slumber were a jumble, scattered thoughts and memories without rhyme or reason, and they had faded completely into the background when she had awoken. Oh well, it probably wasn’t important anyway. They were just dreams.

Drying off, she wiped down the counters and the shower, then deposited the used towel into the laundry with the soiled sheets. She had just finished dressing, tying the last laces of her black boots when she heard a knock at her door. She glanced at her watch and nodded. “Right on time, Rook,” she said, slipping out the door, running to the transport. “I take it everyone is ready to leave after the briefing? I’m anxious to get back out into the field.”

“Everything’s set,” her fellow agent assured her. “We’re heading straight to the chopper, though, not the HQ. Chief Davis will be waiting for us there. We’re working on a time-table this time, Dom. I’ll fill you in on some of the details on the way.” Intrigued, the sexy agent slipped in beside Rook, as the wheeled transport left the residential area, heading for the heliport.

* * *

“...so you see, my friends,” Javar spoke eloquently before the gathered assembly, “I intend to take over where my Uncle left off, assuming his role as the humble servant of the people, confident that with your help, and your support, I can lead this country forward on its path to becoming a true world power!”

The gathered members of the Peruvian Congress murmured softly amongst themselves. In a very short time, Javar Parez had gathered the people to his cause, gaining a record number of the voting public’s support. Such a dynamic change was strange but not unheard of. Public opinion was a tricky thing; one minute you were nearly a God in their eyes, and the next, they were ready to tar and feather you. Still, President Perez had been very popular with the people, and the knowledge that his nephew, Javar Miguello wished to continue the line, was likely responsible for the high numbers.

“Señor Perez,” one of the Congressmen said, rising to his feet, “we all mourn the loss of your Uncle. He was a fine man, and a great President. He was beloved by many. We admire your desire to take his place, to continue his reforms, but to be perfectly honest, you have no political expertise. You are a researcher in a small botanical research center down in Ica, working with plants and shrubs! What do you know of the state of the world? What do you know of the country’s national deficit, of the problems plaguing the poor, of the complex and confusing negotiations Peru has between its neighboring countries?”

Javar smiled, eyes narrowed, as if he had been waiting for just such an opening. He cleared his throat. “Ladies and gentlemen, let me be honest with you as well. True, I am a mere scientist, not a politician. I am more at home with the various plants in our grand old rainforest, or in a lab, typing away on a computer, than here standing in front of a group of politicians. I have no such experience with affairs of state.” He smiled, as several young men in business suits entered the chamber from both sides, carrying what appeared to be a large metal sphere. “But it seems to me,” he said loudly, recapturing the attention of his audience before they could question, “the position of President is NOT about politics, not about diplomacy, but about POWER. Being able to rule, to delegate authority, to make the tough decisions, and make sure those decisions are carried out.”

His words caused quite a stir, and several people spoke up at once. The Congressman that had spoken before slammed his first against his desk, shouting. “Señor!! Do you know what you are saying?” he yelled incredulously. “You would DARE to approach this assembly speaking such insults? You are all but declaring your nomination as Dictator, not as President! Would you think to bring back the days of Augusto Leguía and Manuel Odría?”

Laughter erupted from Javar’s throat. “They were masterful rulers in their time, for all their failings. I see no insult in being compared to such men. But, I digress.” He nodded to the men in the suits, who placed masks over their faces and stepped away from the spheres. Javar withdrew a mask from his jacket pocket as well, and slipped it over his face. At that moment, the spheres cracked, and a thin, yellow gas issued forth, quickly filling the room.

Screams of surprise and panic issued forth for a few moments, then suddenly all was quiet. Javar watched with amusement as the assembled men and women sank slowly back to their seats, sighing softly, breathing deeply of his specially formulated compound. Glancing at his watch, he counted off the seconds, then nodding, removed his mask. The room was again clear; the gaseous compound dispersed quickly, breaking down into inert components after two minutes of exposure to oxygen. Javar walked over to the Congressman that had spoken against him, smiling, glancing into the wide, glassy eyes.

“Now then, my empty-headed friends,” he said blithely, addressing all, “this is what I was speaking of before. Power. Being able to think, to plan, to make decisions and enforce them effectively. Look at you! The mighty assembled body of Congress! The few who rule many! I’ve taken away your power, your ability to rule... your ability to even THINK right now.” He ran to the center of the room, holding up a clenched fist. “Now THAT is power! That is what I have, and what I want more of! And I will tell you how it is going to be. When I leave here today, you will hold a session, and vote me in as President for Life. I do not care about the specifics, or the prior mandates against such a thing! Make it happen. In three days I will take office and begin my plan to exult Peru as a leading World... no, as THE leading World Power!”

Walking to the door, he gestured to the men in the business suits. One of them, a slack-jawed man with short black hair and a glazed look in his eyes, stepped forward. “Very well done, Arturo,” Javar said, patting his former friend’s arm lightly. “I know that if you could still think, you’d be able to appreciate the subtle intricacies of what we’ve accomplished here. You will see. This is the start of a brand new day in Peru’s history! And you, my friend, you shall be there, standing right at my side, to watch that day dawn.”

Arturo blinked, his bottom lip trembling, his thoughts a jumble. His mouth opened, and closed, as if he wanted to say something, but the calm peaceful platitude rolled over him once again and he grew still. Javar, noting this remaining token resistance, merely sighed.

“Damn. You always were a stubborn one, Arturo,” he muttered. “Alright, men. Let us depart. These ladies and gentlemen have a session to convene.”

* * *

“Three days ago, a new President was elected by the Peruvian government,” Chief Davis was saying over the satellite vid-link. “The normal electoral period is still several months away, but for some reason, they held a special session and voted unanimously to elect one Javar Miguello Perez their next President.”

Dominoe frowned. “Perez? The same last name as the former President?”

Davis nodded gravely. “Exactly. Javar is the former president’s nephew. The timing of his rise to power is more than simply coincidence, I’m afraid.” He sighed deeply. “Dominoe, the lab contacted me this evening. The gold watch you retrieved from the former president was a fake. All of Savan’s gifts have, without exception, been rare and expensive, either of gold, platinum, diamond, or some rare expensive material. Everything from a solid gold German Luger, to a rough-cut diamond statue, to a pure platinum pen and pencil set. A gold-plated Rolex knock-off just doesn’t mesh.”

Realization dawned on her. “The nephew. President Fernando must have given the watch to him as a gift. The virus was specifically engineered to infect specific people, to interact with specific genetic make-ups. When Javar put on the watch, he took in the virus as well, being of the same family as El Presidente. Damn!”

“Hey, there was no way to anticipate this,” David admonished her. “Try and focus on the present. Ten hours ago we received intel that Perez was working on a secret project deep in the Andes Mountains, somewhere between Cajamarca and the Ecuadorian border. Reports are sketchy at best, but satellite photos show what appear to be missile silos being constructed.”

“I have his background,” Bishop piped in, handing Dominoe a manila folder. “Seems Perez was a botanist before all this, a real tree-hugger. He was actively campaigning to stop the clear-cutting of the forests, and to preserve the Amazon wildlife. Seems he was doing research with different types of plants and herbs grown in the jungles, testing them for their medicinal value.”

Dominoe nodded grimly. “A botanist, infected with the Savan virus, ascends to the Presidency in an out-of-season election, and suddenly intel turns up photos of what might be missile silos being constructed in an out-of-the-way spot deep in the Andes. It doesn’t take a genius to see trouble in this. So, what’s my destination?”

“Lima,” Davis stated promptly. “The President is staying at the Hotel Crillon at the moment, planning to fly out to Cajamarca on ‘business’ tomorrow morning, by his official itinerary. Your objective is to sneak in, administer the antiviral serum, and get out, preferably without being seen. I don’t need to say what kind of political upheaval would emerge should anything happen to the new Peruvian President only three days after taking office.”

Dominoe sighed deeply. “I’ll do my best, sir.”

Davis gave her a wan smile. “I know, Dominoe, I know. You always do. Davis out.”

The helicopter flew low and swift, too low to be picked up on radar, with stealth mode active. They passed the equator, coming in wide along the Pacific coastline, as they neared their objective. Ten miles off the shore of Callao, Dominoe dove out, landing with a splash in the coastal waters. The helicopter traveled on, heading further south, towards Nazca, where they would turn north and head back in towards land.

Dominoe emerged onto the shore several minutes later, moving carefully through the deserted midnight beach. The temperature was warmer than she had expected for the Southern Hemisphere in June; this close to the coast, Lima boasted some of the mildest winters and most pleasant summers in the world. Changing into a string bikini and a pair of sandals, she made her way from the shoreline to the hotel.

Several minutes later she arrived at Lima’s Crillon Hotel. She gave the clerk her name, ‘Ms. Diana Rigg’, and picked up the key to her reserved room. Once upstairs, she walked calmly to the balcony, and checking to see that the coast was clear, slipped out along the side of the building. A little free-hand climbing, and she dropped lightly onto the third floor balcony, directly across from the Presidential Suite. Leave up to CATT HQ to book me the very best of accommodations, she thought wryly, as she slipped unnoticed past the armed guards to an unoccupied room across from the Presidential Suite.

Searching inside the hidden pocket of her one-piece body suit, Dominoe took out what appeared to be a small silver calculator, and held it up against the northern wall of the room. She hit a few keys, and the screen flickered to life. The tiny liquid-cell display shimmered for a few seconds, then settled into a rather eerie representation of the skeletal insides of the occupants of the Presidential Suite.

“Hmmm. Three... no, four bodies,” Dominoe muttered softly to herself, moving the portable X-ray imaging device, sweeping the entire room for life signs. “Definitely won’t be trying the direct approach.” She clicked off the display, withdrew a small clear sucker pad from the device and placed it against the wall. Removing another such pad from the bottom of the device, and placing it in her ear, Dominoe listened in on the conversation in progress.

“...don’t want to hear any more of your excuses, Mia,” a deep, mellifluous voice was saying. “I asked for three thousand liters of serum sample 32A-6, and I’ll damn well have it! By noon tomorrow, do you understand?” A pause. “No, I don’t think it would be easier if Arturo were there to help with production. You have his notes. I faxed them to you myself! Just follow his instructions!” Another pause. “Listen, you just worry about making your quota, and let ME worry about the implications of what we’re doing, alright? Fine.”

The sound of a phone being slammed down hard into a cradle. “You know, Arturo,” the man said wearily, “some days I really do miss having you around. It’s just not the same without you. Besides... Mia, Eduardo, Ricardo, Montez, they’re all incompetent!” Sigh. “I wish now that I hadn’t drugged you, and stolen your will. At the very least, you were a pleasure to talk with.”

Dominoe’s eyes narrowed. Mind-altering drugs? Three thousand liters of some formula? This is starting to get bad. Whatever they’re up to, it’ll happen at noon tomorrow. She glanced at her watch—9:45PM. I’ve got time, but not much. I’ll have to get this guy alone somehow.

It proved to be easier than she had expected. Moments later the President ordered everyone out of his room. “And send up one of the maids with some dinner, while you’re at it,” he yelled. “I haven’t eaten in hours! Do you expect your Leader to govern on an empty stomach?”

Perfect, Dominoe thought, slipping quickly back to the balcony. Checking once again to see that the coast was clear, she dropped daintily down to the floor below. She ran down the length of the hallway, sprinted down the stairs to the first floor, and slid behind a pillar just as a member of he kitchen staff emerged, carrying a covered tray of food. She waited until the service elevator opened, then stepped inside.

The maid glanced up, frowning. “Como te llama?” she asked suspiciously. Dominoe flashed the woman her brightest smile. “Why, I’m you, dear,” she replied softly, bringing the knife edge of her palm down along the girl’s neck. The maid gasped, and crumpled to the elevator floor. I’m you... at least for the next few minutes... Sighing, she began stripping off her skintight black bodysuit, hoping that she could accomplish her mission and depart safely before the girl regained consciousness.

When Dominoe emerged moments later, dressed in the maid’s uniform, carrying the tray of food, the soldier stationed at the door merely grunted, opening the door for her, not giving her a second glance. The President was talking on a cell phone, pacing back and forth across the room. “Just set the tray up and leave,” he said dismissively, paying her as little attention as the guard. Dominoe smiled, thinking this would be even easier than had imagined. Pouring his drink, she slipped in a fast dissolving tablet from her pocket, stirring it to hide its presence, then stepped away.

“Enjoy your meal, Señor,” she said, bowing politely. The man turned to face her then, nodded, then froze. Just as she was about to exit, the man clamped a hand around her arm.

“Not so fast, Señorita,” he said smoothly, giving her a devilish grin. “What is your hurry? Come, let us sit together and talk while I eat. I could use some pleasant company.”

Dominoe sighed inwardly. “Thank you for the offer, El Presidente, but I have other duties to which I must attend...”

“Nonsense,” Javar replied, leading her over to the bed. “Surely you have time to spend a moment or two with your President? Come, share a drink with me. I insist.” The last, said with a tone of finality. Cornered, Dominoe sat, her hands folded modestly across her legs. The President sat a moment later, holding out a glass of chardonnay to her, one in his own hand. He lifted his glass to hers. “A toast,” he announced, still smiling. “To you, my dear, the most beautiful woman I have ever seen.”

“Th... thank you, Señor,” Dominoe stuttered, blushing slightly, feeling somewhat flattered. She downed the contents of her glass in a single gulp, then smiled. “You are too kind. But now, sir, I really must depart.”

Javar sighed, glancing down. “I see,” he said after a moment. “Well, if you must, then you must. I would like to ask you a question first, if I may?”

“Yes, of course, El Presidente.”

He reached over and grabbed her wrist, holding up her empty wine glass. “Tell me, please, Señorita, what was in that wine you just drank?” Dominoe’s eyes went wide with his words, and she jerked away, moving to her feet. He turned and pointed to the heavy, expensive, full length mirror on the opposite wall. “I saw you quite clearly in the mirror, my dear,” he said calmly, pacing back and forth as he had before. “The move was cleverly done, expertly done. You have no doubt done this before... say, some time last month, down in Ica, when you bedded my Uncle?”

Dominoe searched her memory of that night, then groaned. “You. You were there, at the party that night. I passed you... at the buffet table.”

Javar tapped his nose. “Excellent recall, my dear, nearly as good as my own... alas, a little too slow to save you this time. Tell me, is the drug you slipped into that drink beginning to affect you yet?”

Dominoe sighed softly, her vision blurring. “Y... yesss... I think.. ssooo...” Her knees suddenly gave out, and she slipped halfway to the floor. The fuzzy indistinct shape of Javar moved closer, towards her. A hand wrapped around her chin, lifting her gaze to face him. He smiled, staring into her glazed, rolling eyes.

“I shall enjoy learning all of your secrets, my delicate beauty,” he said softly, tracing a fingertip along her soft tender lips. With all her strength, Dominoe tried to get to her feet, tried to run, for the door, the window, anywhere... but it took all her energy just to keep her eyes open, and that energy was quickly fading. “Yes, my dear,” he said softly, whispering into her ear. “That’s it. Go to sleep now... sleep long and deep, don’t try to fight it anymore. Close your lovely brown eyes and sleep for me.” Dominoe’s eyes slammed shut, and the last thing she heard as she sank into the warm dark waters of oblivion was the sound of Javar’s laughter, taunting her. Teasing her.

Arousing her.

* * *

Dominoe dreamed.

At least it felt like a dream. A face swam in her vision, someone very familiar, yet unknown to her current state of mind. Her vision was blurry, and the face rippled and distorted, like the picture on an TV with the old rabbit-ear antenna. A Voice accompanied the wavering image, an insistent masculine Voice. Her senses crossed; for an instant, it was as if she were seeing the voice and hearing its scent, feeling the image caressing her naked flesh while tasting the sensation of its fingers.

“Tell me.”

The Voice spoke again, and Dominoe groaned, eyes fluttering under the strain of trying to comprehend. Her mind felt like mush, thick and congealed, with no room for organized thoughts. That the Voice wanted something from her was evident, but she didn’t know what that was, and her head was too full to think clearly. She wanted to please Him, for some reason, to give the Voice what it wanted, but she didn’t know HOW.

“Tell me about your organization. Who do you work for? Why are you here?”

The Voice was insistent. She tasted its anger, its frustration, and spasmed slightly with need. She heard his hand rubbing her inner thighs, teasing that need, driving it into a raging frenzy. Her body, separate from her dazed and confused brain, knew what it wanted, what it needed, and Dominoe’s thighs spread wider, inviting penetration, opening its gates to any invaders that sought to enter. Her mind could only sit back in puzzlement and ponder these strange things.

“Damn you! Why isn’t it working? You should be completely broken, spilling your guts to me! Why isn’t the drug working?”

Dominoe’s hips pumped madly in the air, seeking attention, but Javar ignored her completely now, frowning, holding up the small vial of liquid to the light. He had created this sample the same as all the others, which had worked flawlessly. So... why didn’t it work on this girl? Perhaps she had been specifically trained to resist such attempts at brainwashing... but no, the physiological responses to his drug wasn’t something a person could be trained for. His serum was 100 times more potent than sodium pentathol, and much more intrusive. Anyone injected with it lost their capacity for free will and rational thought for two hours—that was a medical fact. And yet, somehow this woman seemed... well, not unaffected, just adversely affected.

“Perhaps the drug you swallowed with the wine, the one you had meant for me, is having an unforeseen interaction with the serum,” he mused, running a finger teasingly along Dominoe’s silken inner thighs. “I see now why they put those labels on prescription drugs, warning about possible drug interaction. Oh well. Even if you’ve been rendered a drooling idiot like my friend Arturo, you’re still one very hot piece of ass.” Sliding off his bedroom attire, Javar crawled onto the bed with her. He smiled at the sight of her, dark hair sprawled all about her head, eyes wide and shining as they rolled ceaselessly, glancing randomly at things only she saw, her lips open wide as deep erotic moans and sighs issued forth. He cupped a large heavy breast in his hand, squeezing it gently, teasing the nipple, feeling it pucker and harden even more at his touch. The scent of her juices was thick and heavy, and his mouth watered with the sheer wanting of her. Unable to stand the wait any longer, he slid his hard, ready manhood into her soft yielding sex, feeling her vaginal muscles pull him in and wrap around his badly desired cock like a velvet glove.

“Ay mamasita!” Javar exclaimed loudly, as they fucked, deep, and hard, to the sound of his king-sized bed, creaking. He had never... NEVER felt such a wonderful sensation before in all his twenty-four years! Dominoe’s well-trained body performed marvelously, teasing and controlling her partner’s passions with a well-practiced rhythm, moving him again and again to the edge of release, only to slow down and let him recover, before taking him once more to the peak. Javar began chanting deep and low in his native Spanish, as he felt himself approaching his limit. Dominoe, her own body needing its release now as well, shifted the tempo slightly, speeding up to a frantic pace, grinding hotly into Javar’s sweat-soaked body. When the explosion finally hit, Javar let loose with a deep rumbling bellow of pure pleasure, firing a twenty-one gun salute deep with Dominoe’s velvet folds.

Her orgasm, which made her lovely toes curl and clench tight, burned through some of the drug-induced fog in her mind. Pleasure cleared away a few of the cobwebs, leaving the sexy CATT agent spent, weary, but possessed of her wits once more. She groaned deeply, as her body went limp, luxuriating in the afterwash of sensation, as she took stock of her current situation.

Javar sighed softly, rolling off the top of her. “Madre de Dios,” he whispered softly, stroking Dominoe’s cheek. “You are indeed a wonder, my dear. I shall much enjoy having you in my bed every night. A pity you cannot tell me what I want to know. I would be very interested in hearing the name of whatever organization trained such a superb specimen as you.”

The words balanced precariously on the tip of her tongue, and Dominoe bit her lip to keep from blurting out the information. Damn! The drug must still be affecting me, at least partially, she realized with dread. It was all I could do to keep from answering him. I was just lucky he didn’t ask me directly, or I might not have been able to keep quiet! I have to find some way to keep him occupied until I this drug wears off.

As it turned out, such worries were unnecessary. Javar let out a deep wide yawn. “Well, my dear,” he said smoothly, climbing off the bed, moving over to the counter, “it is time for bed. I have a very busy and full day planned in the morning, and I will need my strength. I would like to sleep here with you, and have your sweet naked flesh held close to my own... but I doubt either of us would get any rest if that happened, eh?” He chuckled softly, pushing the button on his desk. Immediately, the doors opened, and two armed guards rushed in. “Manuel, Jose, escort this lovely girl to the room across the hall and see to that she is comfortable. She is not a prisoner, she is a guest, but make sure she is secured as well. She is a spy, a secret agent from a foreign country, so I want a close eye kept on her, at least until I can assure her loyalties lie with me.”

Dominoe sighed wearily as the men lifted her limp prone body from the bed. She had hoped to have a chance at Javar once he had fallen asleep, but with the extra security, it would be very difficult. Turning towards the door, a movement to her side caught her gaze. As Javar slid into bed, he removed the gold wristwatch from his wrist and placed it on the nightstand next to his wallet. The tainted Rolex!! Dominoe pulled at her captor’s, trying to move towards the desk, but was unable to break free. Javar grinned.

“Still a little frisky, I see. Manuel, make sure our princess gets a good night sleep.”

Struggling anew, Dominoe yelped as a pinprick stuck her left butt cheek. Drugged again, she sagged in her captor’s arms, sliding unceremoniously into forced slumber once more.

* * *

Awakening to the sound of birds chirping, Dominoe sat up, rubbing her throbbing temples. She was, thankfully, still alone, lying on the bed in one of the adjoining rooms. She was still naked, her disguise having been left in El Presidente’s room. Okay. No problem, she thought to herself. I can deal with this. I just need to focus on one thing at a time.

The guards had locked the door behind them after dumping her in the suite. Her CATT uniform was still hidden in the elevator shaft where she had disabled the maid and changed clothes with her. Without the concealed tools hidden in her uniform, escaping the room undetected would be hard, but not impossible. Dominoe glanced around the room, looking for anything useful. Her eyes settled on a silver pen and pencil set on the desk next to the stationary. Using the pen, she managed to jimmy open the desk drawer and search its contents. Aside from a bunch of papers, the only item she found of any use was a gleaming silver letter opener.

Grasping the handle of the small blade, she slashed the air a few times. “Well, its better than nothing,” she said. Moving to the bed, she removed the top bed sheet, and using the letter opener, she began cutting thick strips of cloth, tying the together, creating a makeshift rope. Tying the end tightly to the bedpost, she opened the window and tossed the other end to the ground below.

The alarm on the window sounded loudly. Seconds later, the armed guards burst into the empty room. “SHIT!” Manuel growled, running to the window, gazing down. “She’s gone! I can’t believe this! El Presidente will be furious! Come on! We have to search the area and find her before she leaves the compound!” Turning back to the door, Manuel and the guards left.

Moments later, Dominoe slipped out of the closet where she had hidden. Shaking her head, thankful for the stupidity of the guards, she strolled through the open door, and made her way across the hall to the President’s room. Choosing to use the element of surprise, she rushed headlong into the room, prepared to fight. She, however, was the one surprised, as the room itself was completely empty. Cursing, she glanced at the dresser, but the Rolex was gone. Leaving the bedroom, she made her way quickly to the elevator, retrieved her uniform, and, dressing quickly, made her way downstairs.

“Spread out and find her!” Manuel was yelling in Spanish. “Bring out the dogs if you have to! I think we all know what will happen to us if we fail to find that girl by the time the President returns! Now, move out!”

Dominoe watched as the soldiers left the building, moving out in a web-like pattern across the grounds. Stepping out from her spot behind the pillar, she sprinted the five feet distance between her and Manuel. Turning, the surprised soldier had just enough time to gasp before a black leather boot caught him under the chin. He crumpled to the ground, moaning, his rifle sliding to the ground next to him. Dominoe grabbed him by the collar, placing him in a choke hold. “Listen very carefully,” she whispered, dragging him back behind one of the pillars, out of sight in case someone came down the hallway.

“I want you to tell me where the President has gone, and when he plans to return. I’m going to remove my hand from your mouth, and the answer is the only thing I want to hear from you. If you try anything even remotely cute, I’ll snap your neck like a twig. Do we understand each other?” She gripped his head tightly, turning it a bit more to the side, enough to cause pain in his vertebrae, emphasizing the threat. Gulping, the man nodded woodenly. “Good,” she replied, taking her hand from his mouth, keeping a death lock around her neck.

“He’s... cough cough going to... his secret base... cough up in the Cordilera Central, along the Ecaudorian border... somewhere between Piura... and Chiclayo! He will not be back... for a week... until he has... executed his Master Plan...”

Frowning, Dominoe put pressure on the nerve cluster in the soldiers neck and squeezed, sending him out like a light. Master Plan? Secret mountain base? Things were definitely starting to get interesting. Pulling Manuel’s body back into the shadows, she made her way covertly to the door, and, avoiding the guards searching for her, exited the hotel.

* * *

Javar sighed in pleasure atop the central dais overlooking the command center of his control room. Everything was going perfectly according to schedule. The new missiles were armed, the chemical payload ready to be distributed. The short range devices were set to launch at Peru’s neighboring countries, Ecuador and Brazil, swiftly rendering the entire population of both countries a crowd of mindless zombie drones. His forces stood perched to sweep down upon the unresisting countries, annexing their lands to his glorious Peru, making them all part of the collective. Before any of the other major powers could have time to react or even know what was going on, another volley of long-range missiles would be launched... this time at the US.

Yes, yes, Javar thought to himself, scratching his wrist idly in pleasure. To think of it, the great Superpower, the United States, ruled by me! Ha ha! With America and its resources, its money, its stockpile of weapons, no other country would DARE to stand against me! Yes, oh yes! Today, Ecuador, Brazil, and America. Tomorrow, the entire world!

“Sir, all missile are ready for launch,” a soldier called out. “Target coordinates have been verified and locked. Ignition sequence awaiting only your mark, sir!”

Javar nodded. “Very good. Begin final countdown! Prepare to launch missiles five minutes from my mark. Three, two, one, mark!” The huge digital display located about the chamber came to life.

“T-minus five minutes to launch,” the computer droned loudly. “Four minutes fifty-five, fifty-four, fifty-three, fifty-two...”

“Sir!” A soldier cut across the computer’s voice over the P.A. “Sir, we have several unidentified incomings approaching our position on an intercept course!”

“What?” Javar roared, glancing at his monitor. It was true. Several unknown blips were drawing close to their central position. “But... how? Why? No one knows about this site! Who could have...” Then, eyes narrowed, he put two and two together. “It’s HER!” he snarled. “That... that fucking bitch spy! She’s behind this, somehow! Red Alert! Activate security defense measures! Men, take your stations and prepare to repel intruders! We proceed with the countdown as scheduled!!”

* * *

Outside, in the air above the Cordillera Central, the sky became filled with the sights and sounds of battle. The mountain base’s gun cannons went active, firing deadly spreads of anti-aircraft firepower at the incoming ships. The assault team, likewise, returned fire, trying to cut through the hail of shells and bullets to reach their objective.

Dominoe glanced anxiously at the altimeter as she zipped up her stylish black parka and put on her goggles. “C’mon!” she yelled to the pilot. “Just a little lower. You’re the best pilot we have, Jacque, I know you can get me there.”

Jacque grunted, bringing the aircraft down a bit lower, just barely dodging another shower of anti-air fire. “This is about as low as I dare, Dominoe,” he said brusquely. “Any closer and you won’t need to jump out, I can CRASH you into their front door.”

Dominoe checked the altimeter again and nodded. “Close enough, Jacque. I can make it from here. Thanks for the lift.” Gritting her teeth, taking a deep calming breath, Dominoe hit the switch and blew out the main hatch. The air pressure buffeted and pulled at her for a moment before settling. At this altitude, there was just enough air to keep her somewhat lightheaded, dizzy, but conscious. Without fear, she leaped from the aircraft, falling towards her target, directing her supple sexy body as best she could with her arms.

Several other CATT members were taking flight as well, skydiving down towards the partially obscured mountain base. They were too small and compact to show up on radar at their current height, and the guns ignored them completely. Around ten thousand feet, the first of the parachutes began deploying, slowing their descent, increasing their visibility to radar. Now, the guns noticed them, and began taking aim. The firefight became more intense now, as the CATT members began shooting at the guns with their hand rifles as they dropped, trying to take out as many guns as possible before they were cut down. Six agents were shot down before the last of the guns were disabled. Dominoe, taking out the last one, gave a deep sigh of relief.

Several feet from the ground, Dominoe released her chute, and dropped, soundlessly, into the thick white snow covering the peak. Securing a rope, she ran to the edge and jumped, using gravity and momentum to speed her repel down the rock face, to the closest of the open panels. Landing atop one of the ruined gun turrets, Dominoe pulled her gun again, ducking just as a soldier noticing her landing opened fire. She returned fire, more accurate that her attacking, and the man dropped to the ground far below.

“One minute and counting,” the computer droned incessantly, as Dominoe burst into the main control room. Javar, from his seat high above the room, locked eyes with her for an instant. The hatred and rage in his expression said more than mere words could express, as the President pulled his pistol and fired at her.

“Intruder in the control room!” he yelled, firing towards the fast black-clad streak moving across the floor. “Someone stop her! The countdown MUST continue as planned! Kill her!”

Soldiers burst into the room, firing, pinning Dominoe down behind a smashed computer console. Cursing softly under her breath, she knelt, firing back, watching the computer display helplessly as the time quickly elapsed. “Thirty-five seconds, thirty-four, thirty-three,” the computer voice spat.

“Shit! I’m running out of time,” Dominoe growled in frustration. She quickly ejected her ammo clip and inserted a new one, then fired, cutting down two more solider who had dared to press too close. Pinned down as she was, there was no way to reach President Perez’s platform or the main computer banks, to stop the launch in time.

Suddenly, a new sound graced Dominoe’s ears, the sound of several automatic assault rifles firing in tandem, the familiar sound of standard CATT weapons. Glancing up, she saw the others had landed safely on the rock face and had repelled into the building on various levels. The soldiers, at a disadvantage from being fired on from above, scattered, moving for cover. Taking advantage of the commotion, Dominoe moved quickly, sprinting across the room, to the main computer terminal.

“NO!! NO! You fools! Don’t let her reach the computer!” Javar screamed, firing wildly with his gun.

Several soldiers turned, taking aim at the intruder, only to fall as the other CATT members cleared the way for Dominoe to proceed. Crouching down, Dominoe yanked off the computer’s main covering. “Six seconds, five, four, three,” the computer called out, as Dominoe desperately recalled her computer training, located the correct computer chip, and plucked it daintily from the motherboard with her fingernails.

“One... one... one... one... one...” the computer voice repeated over and over, stuck in an endless loop. Dominoe heaved a small sigh of relief, dropping and crushing the computer’s internal clock CPU under her heel.

“NOOOOOOOOO!” Javar yelled, watching his dreams of conquest come crashing down all around him. Glaring down at Dominoe, he leaped from his control chair, and raced along the catwalk towards his escape hatch.

“Oh no you don’t!” Dominoe yelled, running up after him. She ran through the doorway in front of her, coming out on a stairway. Javar, one level above her, fired off a few more shots, shooting blindly, but Dominoe pursued, unfazed. She wasn’t letting him get away a second time. Her long, athletic legs moved quickly as she climbed, ignoring the slight burn in her thighs, making her way swiftly up the stairs towards her target.

She reached the top platform three steps behind Javar, who was winded from his own fast flight. “Perez!” she yelled out, raising her gun. “Hold it right there! Drop your weapon and get those hands up. Now!”

Javar froze. “You won’t shoot me,” he said, turning slowly. “Whatever country you work for, whatever secret agency commands you, you can’t shoot me. Not in cold blood. If the world at large were to hear about this incident—”

Dominoe cocked her gun. “Who’s to say WHO was responsible here?” she asked, stepping closer. “After all, we were only stopping a potential international incident here, stopping you from attacking your neighbor countries. If a stray bullet were to take down El Presidente in the firefight, well, who could be blamed for that.” She lowered the gun, slightly, holding it right at his heart. “Besides, you already admitted seeing me at the party when the former President was killed. It would be in my best interest to kill you, if for no other reason than to keep your mouth shut about it.”

Javar, wide-eyed, backed away slowly. “No, you wouldn’t!” he babbled, reaching back behind him. “You couldn’t! No... not like this! Kill me, shoot me in cold blood! Look, look, I’m unarmed,” he said dropping his gun. “Please! I surrender! Whatever you want. Just don’t kill me!” His hand found the button he’d been searching for, and he pressed it lightly.

Dominoe sighed, shaking her head. For all the man’s boasting, for all his dreams and delusions of grandeur, he was only a coward at heart. Taking a step forward, she reached out to grab him.

PTTNG!

“AHH!” Dominoe cried, as a stabbing pain exploded in her left thigh. Turning quickly behind, she saw a man in a white lab coat holding a pistol. He fired again, but missed. Dominoe returned fired, shooting the man in the chest, sending him crashing down to the floor. Clutching her with her free hand, she turned back to Javar, only to find he’d vanished through the now open doorway. Grunting, ignoring the pain, she limped after him.

The long corridor led to a small alcove, and a hidden room. Peering carefully inside, she saw the President typing anxiously on a small keyboard, glancing now and again out the small curved window. Satisfied, he sat down in a heavy, steel-reinforced chair, and strapped himself in. Shit. An escape pod, Dominoe realized. Before Javar could pull the release switch, she leaped into the chamber.

Javar’s head whirled around. He reached for the seatbelt release, but Dominoe waved him away with her gun. “No, not this time,” she said slowly, moving around in front of the seat. “No more running. This ends, here and now.”

Javar closed his eyes, awaiting the bullet that would end his life. It was with complete surprise, then, when he opened his eyes moments later to find his assailant completely naked, his clothes and gun tossed aside, standing over him. His eyes widened as she reached down and unzipped his pants, taking out his rapidly rising tool. “What... what are y-y-you.. doing?” Javar gasped in confusion and pleasure, as the sexy agent began stroking his raging hard on.

“My job,” she replied simply, as she lowered herself gently onto him, wrapping her arms and legs around him, holding him more solidly than the restraining harness. The danger of the past few minutes was still fresh in Dominoe’s mind, and her juices were running steadily as she clutched and held the President’s member inside her. He was somewhat thin but long, easily eleven inches, with a slight but noticeable curve. She let out a soft deep groan as the tip reached her spot, sending her excitement even higher. Her hips began the rhythmic practiced dance her lovers so enjoyed, bringing the young President quickly to a boil. Grunting, sighing, pulling forlornly at his bindings, Javar rode the wave of pleasure building up fast within him, nearing that white water crest he desperately sought.

Almost... there... just a little... more... Dominoe thought distractedly, as her own body began to respond to the pleasure of Javar’s hard cock. The sounds of gunfire were getting louder, approaching steadily, but she couldn’t tell if it was the soldiers or the other CATT members. The prospect of being discovered by either, in her current position, drover her arousal even higher, and she released a hand from Javar’s back to grope and squeeze one of her breasts, playing lightly with the nipple.

The touch sent a strobic flash of images through her mind again, the multiple cascade of faces and forms of her various foes, of people and events, vaguely recalled, barely remembered except in her deepest dreams. Sable’s beautiful haughty face sneered up at her, quickly replaced by the redheaded Amazon Gloria Wilkins, known as Red Scorpion, whose image blended and morphed into the strong masculine face of rogue CATT agent, Knight, a superior smirk tightening his lips. His face blended-merged-morphed with another, and another, becoming a kaleidoscope of hazy indistinct images and sensations, blending together, making Dominoe feel strangely fearful yet excited, helpless yet in command, submissive yet dominant, all at once.

Her eyes fluttered, and only the loud, desperate groans and moans issuing from Javar broke through the erotic fog. With a start, she came back to herself, and realized that she was purposely using her expert muscle control to keep the man dangling at the edge of orgasm, prolonging her own enjoyment, instead of completing her mission. Somewhat shaken at her loss of control, she leaned forward, tonguing the small smooth capsule hidden underneath her tongue. Gripping it between her lips, she pressed her mouth to Javar’s as she clenched and contracted her pussy muscles, giving the President the last final push he needed to send him over the edge.

“AAAAHHHHHHHHHYYYYEEEEESSSSSS!!” Javar hissed in ecstasy, as he came hard and deep. His mouth open wide, Dominoe took advantage of the moment of rapture and bit down on the capsule, squirting the antiviral compound down the President’s throat. He gasped, nearly choking, but swallowed, his spasm causing him to rear up, giving Dominoe the final push SHE needed to cum. Groaning deeply, she clutched him to her, bouncing wildly on his still firing gun as it send pulse after pulse of hot wet pleasure into her steamy cunt.

The images swirled in her mind again, as the pleasure overcame her. A second orgasm swept in after the first, followed by a third. Dominoe screamed her pleasure, humping the dazed sex-besotted man with reckless abandon, until finally, her mind and body could take no more. Sighing, she slumped down from the seat, lying on the cold metal floor, panting, regaining her breath. Her thighs were wet as her love juices trickled slowly forth, running down her wet, sweat-soaked body. Her skin was aflame with sensation, and the cold metal floor felt wonderful on her hot parched flesh.

Slowly, the pleasure faded, and Dominoe’s awareness returned to her. Perez still sat in his seat, eyes closed, swooning from the pleasure overload and the effects of the serum. The sounds of gunfire were loud and intense, sounding as if the men were only a few feet away. Shaking off the last of her lethargy, Dominoe grabbed her gun, and took aim, ready to cut down the first enemy that poked his head through the door.

“Dom?” Rook asked, peering through the doorway. Sighing, she lowered her weapon as Rook entered.

“Everything alright out there?” she asked, turning her back to him, sliding her uniform back on.

“Yeah, just fine. We’re mopping up the rest of the soldiers now. We should have the base completely secure in another two or three minutes.” Glancing at the sleeping form in the chair, seeing the light trickle of blood from the wound on her thigh, he asked, “How about you, Dom? Is everything alright in here?”

Dominoe turned back to face him, zipping her parka closed. “Of course. Mission accomplished. I even retrieved the real watch this time.” She held up the gold Rolex, taken from the sleeping president’s wrist moments ago. “Looks like this crisis is over.”

“Good. Let’s get out of here.” He sighed, looking at the sleeping man. “He’s going to have a lot of interesting questions once he wakes up. I think it’ll be best if we’re gone by then.”

Nodding in agreement, Dominoe followed her partner, limping slightly. The medic back at HQ would have her leg sewn up good as new in no time. The mission was a success. Everything was perfect once again.

Then why do I feel so... uneasy? she pondered as she exited the chamber.

Epilogue:

Javar Perez awoke with a start. Glancing around at the unfamiliar surroundings around him, he furrowed his brow, trying to recall exactly what had been going on. He reached up to rub his throbbing temples, only to find his wrists and shoulders were still restrained.

Still?

Memory returned to him, hitting him like a bucket of ice cold water. Stunned, shocked, Javar hastily unstrapped himself, and, pulling up his pants, made his way out of the chamber. All around him lay the scattered bodies of soldiers, many of whom he didn’t know, but all too many he recognized. At the foot of the stairs, he saw a sight that made him cringe. A man lay there, his once-pristine white lab coat now splattered with blood and gore.

“Arturo,” he whispered, sinking down to his knees next to his fallen friend.

The researcher’s eyes stared straight ahead into nothingness, as they had done ever since Javar had administered his potent serum. Now, however, there was no life behind them, not even the blank, empty, zombie-like spark that had remained captive for so many weeks. Sighing, Javar slipped his hand over them, closing those eyes for the last time.

“I’m sorry my friend,” he whispered. “I... I don’t know... there’s no excuse for what I’ve done.”

He remembered all too clearly what had happened the past month. His uncle’s death. The sudden, inexplicable changes in him, his desire for control, for dominance, for power. He had used his botanical discovery to subdue all of his former comrades and friends, making them into nothing more than pawns for his own political gains. In the space of a month, he had become a dictator, a tyrant, ruling Peru, his beautiful Peru, with a merciless fist, draining money and resources suited to better things—things he once believe in—all to expand his empire.

In the space of a few weeks, he had become that which he had most hated and despised.

Returning to Lima, Javar pondered the future. He couldn’t undo the damage that he’d caused in his strange dispassionate zeal. But perhaps, just perhaps, he could begin to make amends. He would work hard to bring peace and prosperity back to his people. He would resume his research into the medicinal value of the rainforest vegetation.

I’ll make amends for what I did to you, Arturo.

* * *

“A job well done, team,” Chief Davis said as Dominoe and her party disembarked. “Our international contacts in Peru tell us that the mountain missile base is being dismantled, and that the entire incident is being kept quiet. No one will ever know how close we came to a true international disaster.”

“Close doesn’t even begin to cover it, Chief,” Bishop said with a shake of his head. “Dom really came through in the clutch. Man, I can still hear that computer’s voice in my head: ‘One. One. One.’” He shook his head again. “You don’t cut a countdown any closer than that.”

“Yes, good job Dominoe,” Davis replied, facing the statuesque beauty. “Once again, you’ve saved the free world from devastation.” He paused, frowning. “Dominoe? Are you alright?”

“What?” Jerking up, Dominoe glanced up into the Chief’s anxious face. “Oh, sorry. I’m fine. Just woolgathering, I’m afraid. Thinking about... how I was going to write up this report.”

Davis eyed her for a moment. “Yes, well, I look forward to reading your report. But for now, Dominoe, I want you to go to the med building, and let the medic take a look at your leg. A nanoprobe treatment should have the wound sealed as good as new in no time. Then I want you to go and get some rest. We’ll finish the debriefing at nine in the morning.”

“Yes sir,” Dominoe replied, limping her way towards the medical building. Her leg throbbed with every step, but she barely noticed. Her mind was split on many different levels. On the one hand, she was happy, proud that she had succeeded, that she had brought the matter in Peru to a finish. On the other, she wondered at her earlier mistake, at the lapse that had precluded the entire affair. If she had obtained the RIGHT gold watch, none of the events they’d faced would have even happened. She knew, intellectually, that it hadn’t been her fault, that there was no way of knowing that elder Perez had given the watch to his nephew as a gift after becoming infected with it himself. There had been virtually no in-depth intel on the nephew at all, no reason to suspect that he would grow to become a terror greater than his war-besotted uncle.

But still... somehow, I should have known.

And then, of course, there were those lapses, those slight moments where her mind would wander, where she would get lost in old memories of... of... of something, memories she couldn’t consciously bring to the surface, but that occasionally crept up on her and swept her away in a sea of erotic pleasure. She had nearly blown the Peru mission in the end by losing herself in those dreams. Yet, for some reason, she couldn’t bring herself to mention them.

I’m probably just tired, she reasoned to herself. Too many sleepless nights up worrying, or on a mission, and not enough down-time. Dr. Swanson said it would catch up with me eventually. Arriving at the med building, she forced a smile on her face. I’ll be fine. A good night’s rest, and a few days rest, and my leg and my brain should be good as new. Walking inside, the building, she kept repeating that thought to herself, trying to convince herself that it was the truth.

((END.))