The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Dolls of Kelly Thompson

Kelly Thompson was running late for work again, “Damn, I bet that blonde bitch is there grinning at me when I get in!". Kelly worked in the admin department of a large, successful company in the city centre. She would admit to herself at times that she had been “sort of” lucky to get the job. Kelly was a pretty 19 year old girl of mixed white and black heritage, who freely admitted she had messed around at school, not getting many qualifications. She tried, but dropped out of, college due to much partying and going with boys. Answering a job ad in the papers though she had landed this admin job as she “fitted their requirements”. Kelly was a little bit insulted by this as they clearly meant they hadnt had enough non whites working there. However, she was glad she got the job. That had been two years ago though and she hadn’t moved on, she had no career path. What Kelly had still failed to realise though was it was her own lack of drive and ambition rather than anyone elses fault.

Then there was Sharon. If ever there was a direct opposite to Kelly that was Sharon. Blonde, blue-eyed, pleasant, hardworking 19 year old could-be model. Achieving excellent grades at school and college, avoiding the boys and the parties, now engaged to a lovely guy who himself had a promising career in accountancy management. Sharon was taking a year out to get experience before going to University, but the company had been fast tracking her within and she may just take study leave and stay on. Kelly despised her. Sharon, on the other hand, never had a bad word about Kelly or anyone.

“Hi Kelly, are you ok? I told Mr Hemmings that you had stopped off on your way to work to pick some cartridges for the printer as we are out. So there will be no problems about coming in at this time” Sharon said. Although Kelly should have been grateful, she was fuming. “Ok, thanks” she said begrudgingly.

Kelly fumed all day and thats why she found herself on the cross city train to a poorer part of town, she was going to see her grandmother. Kellys gran was an original immigrant from the West Indies back in the 50’s, she still knew a lot of the ‘old ways’. Kelly knew that neighbours would go to her about medical or personal problems and a killed chicken here or a few herbs there and things would ‘get better’. Kelly wanted her Sharon problem to ‘get better’.

They had already spoke on the phone but Kelly went over it again. Gran seemed to understand and went to a cupboard bringing back a lifesize baby doll. It had a tuft of blonde hair and blue eyes. Kelly had been asked to bring something personal belonging to Sharon so handed over a friendship bracelet that Sharon had had since school and had ‘lost’ at work. Gran wrapped the bracelet around the doll and started chanting over it and blowing smoke over it. Finally rubbing some small drops of blood over it. “There its done ma darlin” Gran said,“Whatever you write on this doll will write itself into the mind and memory of Sharon. She will become whatever you write”. Kelly thanked and hugged her Gran and started home. She knew exactly what she was going to write. Getting in, rushing to the drawer and getting a black pen she wrote ‘Office Slut’ in big letters just above her pussy, for once on a Friday hoping the weekend would go fast.

Sharon woke up the next morning, despite not going out last night she still had a strange headache and funny feeling in her stomach. Looking down at herself she noticed the words ‘Office Slut’ above her privates, for a split second she wondered how they got there. But soon her mind was quickly re-writing itself. “Office slut?” She wondered, “Im not the office slut am I? Ok, I had those two guys at the office party and Ive been with a few others at work since but thats just for fun, a bit of pre marital experience nothing more” none of this had happened, and if pushed she wouldnt have been able to name exactly who she had been with, but in Sharons mind it was her reality now. “Ok, its a bit sluttish and if thats what I am, so be it. Im going to go shopping”. Sharon got dressed and spent that Saturday buying short skirts, sheer or revealing blouses, low cut tops, stockings, high heeled shoes, heavy make up etc.

For once Kelly was early for work that Monday morning and what a sight she saw when Sharon walked in. 4 inch high heels, a mini skirt that just about covered her ass, a blouse with the top 4 buttons undone so you could see her bra and ample cleavage. Her nails were bright red and her lips the same colour, with thickly covered mascara, eye liner and eye shadow. Her pretty skin covered in foundation and blusher. Everyone in the office stared, not believing what they saw. All the guys looking lustful, girls looking disapproving.

One of the guys was Robbie, the self proclaimed ‘office Romeo’. He had been with lots of girls in the office but had been constantly knocked back by Sharon. But here she was, obviously in a different mood and, as he stared, she was smiling at him—and was that a wink? Robbie went over and Sharons conversation was full of innuendo, words like ‘big’ and ‘hard’ peppered every sentence.

Sure enough, just before lunch, Robbie found himself on top of Sharon in the stationery room. Her blouse open and her tits out, her skirt up around her middle and knickers on the floor. Robbies cock fully inside her pussy banging away like he hadnt had sex in ages. He just couldnt believe he had got the ‘stuck up bitch!’. They were both gasping and Sharon was loving every second of it, her boyfriend was nothing like this, no wonder Im such a slut, she thought. Then Robbie fumbled down and reached for his phone, opened it up and started taking full frontal pics of him fucking her!

“He will pass the photos all around work, everyone will see!” Sharon thought and orgasmed with a mighty gush. The thought of being seen had pushed her over. “wow, Shaz, that was great but can you finish me off?” Robbie said. So Sharon slid down on her knees tits still out and skirt still up and took his cock in her mouth. Looking up at him she started sucking on his cock like she was an expert. Again Robbie carried on taking photos and filming it. This just turned on Sharon more and she started fingering herself. As Robbie knew he was about to cum, he pulled her head back slightly and shot his load all over her face. Cum was on her cheeks, nose, eye, in her mouth. He then wiped his cock on her hair. She sat there grinning. After taking last couple of pics, Robbie said to make it look less obvious she should go back to her desk first and not go to the bathroom for at least ten minutes. This seemed to make sense to Sharon, but as she walked back to her desk her face was red with embarressment as the cum dripped and then dried on her face. Colleagues either sniggered, whispered or looked away in disgust. All of them thought, though, “what a slut!".

Sure enough Robbie did send the photos all around the office, just like the perfect gentleman he was. Sharon had now become ‘fair game’ to all the guys and, one by one, Sharon went with whoever asked. First Brian from accounts, then John from sales, Pete and Dave from IT and the rest all doing whatever they could in the stationery room which now had been renamed ‘Sharons Room’. Robbie was particularly fond of experimenting just how far she would go and showing her different types of perverted sexual activity, and of course filming it all for the others. By the end of those first three weeks Sharon had been with fourteen different guys at work including a maintenance man who came to repair the lift. A wink from Sharon and a “Going down?” Comment soon had the lift stopped and her lips wrapped around his cock. But it wasnt just the numbers. Thanks to Robbie, and a couple of others, she now was an expert at anal, rimming, fisting, deep throating, double penetration etc.

Her reputation at work was sinking fast and Kelly considered stopping there but wanted to see how far she could push Sharon. So getting the doll she wrote “my boyfriend will be so pleased at what experiences I have gained, I must tell him”. When Sharon saw the words, instantly she thought “thats right, how can he not be pleased as I can do all these new things for him!".

Friday night came and a happy Sharon sat in a fine restaurant opposite Andy her boyfriend. Eventually the conversation turned to work and Sharon dropped out casually that she had said the same thing to Robbie as he was “banging me the other day”. “what!?” Said Andy, “banging you, what do you mean?". Sharon started to reassure him “Yea, the guys at work Ive known a long time, they are just colleagues and friends. Sure Ive been with most of them but they dont mean anything. In fact Ive learned so much! Robbie showed me how to squeeze my bum when a guy is inside my ass to make him cum up there more.”

Andys mouth dropped open, his face frozen. “You fucking slut!” he said, “we’re finished, goodbye”. Sharon couldnt understand and sat there not knowing what to do. When the good looking waiter came over though, she knew what to do and, sure enough, the pair of them were soon in the alleyway at the rear of the kitchen with Sharon kneeling in front of the waiter getting her ‘main course’.

By now Kelly had written on the doll ‘I really trust Kelly, she is a true friend. I will always tell her everything that happens’. So it was the next day Kelly was speaking on the phone telling Kelly everything about the previous night, including the waiter. After a few sympathetic words Kelly put the phone down. She now wrote on the doll ‘I am free to be the total slut I always wanted to be, not just in the office’. Immediately Sharons expression changed and she thought ‘Exactly! I havent got a boyfriend to worry about now, but where shall I go?’.

Kelly knew Sharon had no idea so emailed an advert to her about certain night clubs in town. But Kelly had deliberately picked the lowest, roughest, seediest clubs with a mainly young, black crowd. She knew Sharon would be really popular!

That night Sharon found herself in a nightclub which she would have been frightened to go to in the past but now was loving every minute of it. High heel shoes, short skirt, tits bulging out a low top, face covered in heavy make up, she was the centre of attention. It was no surprise that she found herself going back to an apartment with three black guys. They wasted no time and took turns roughly with her in her pussy, mouth and ass, even getting all three cocks in her at once at one stage. Sharon didnt even remember their names and they didnt use condoms. She had cum in her pussy, ass, belly and on her tits and face.

Sharon stumbled home in the early hours only to wake up to new writing above her pussy ‘That club is the best, must go there every night and try the other guys’. As rough and as sore as she was she knew she would be going back there that night.

Kelly was pleased that Sharon rang in sick on Monday, saying she felt a bit unwell. Kelly knew that the fact that another five black guys had spent the whole of last night doing everything humanly possible to her had something to do with it! And she knew that Sharon would be going back there again and again. When Kelly got home she wrote ‘Must ask the guys to film me and put it on the web’ on the doll. The dolls changes to Sharon were happening immediately now, she felt a massive horny rush and knew she would get guys to film everything from now on, she wanted everyone to see what a slut she had become.

Over the next few weeks Sharons appearances at work became hit and miss. Either not going in at all or coming in late, sometimes with her clothes she went out in still on from the night before. The manager, Mr Hemmings, had took her to one side and said he would take her off the special projects and she could work in admin for a while. Kelly was ecstatic, her career was finished, her reputation was gone, her relationship over. The Miss Goody Two shoes was now a broken slut. But Kelly wanted more now writing ‘Now I can get those slutty and black loving tattoos I always wanted’. Again Kelly knew Sharon wouldnt know what to get so she emailed a load of designs, where to have them and a seedy tattooist who didnt care.

Kelly could see the progress over the next couple of weeks with the hygenic protective coverings from the tattooist appearing at first, then revealing the actual tattoos. Especially after writing ‘I am proud of my new tattoos and will not hide them away’ on the doll.

Kelly deliberately arranged to bump into her in the club. Sharon had a tiny skirt on and a boob tube barely holding her tits in. But it was the tattoos that stood out. A massive Queen of Spades on the top of her right arm (symbol that she loves fucking black guys), the word Slut on her right tit and Whore on her left both in plain sight, I swallow cum written on her left shoulder blade, a large black cock on her left wrist, Cum Slut written in big stylish letters at the bottom of her back where the tramp stamps tattoos are put, black cock only above her pussy and so on. Kelly chuckled, Sharon was a totally tattooed slut, screaming sex at anyone who saw her.

When she turned up at work showing the tattoos, that was the final straw and she was sacked.

A normal person would now think enough is enough, Sharon was finished and the goody two shoes was now a tattooed slut. But Kelly was no longer thinking normally. Instead she wrote ‘Can now buy those massive fake tits I always wanted’ on the doll and sent Sharon an email with an ad for the cheapest, seediest, fake plastic surgeon in town. Sharon used her savings and her final wages to pay for them. Kelly wrote ‘Must get the biggest tits possible’ on the doll, so it was no surprise when she next saw Sharon. But even so Kelly almost choked, Sharon had two beach balls sized tits sticking out from her, so obviously fake it was embarrassing. She waddled along in a tiny skirt and top with her massive jugs almost spilling out and the tattooed words on them now stretched.

Kelly was nearly finished with her, she wrote ‘Toothless sluts give better blow jobs’ and sent another email with details of a cheap, dodgy dentist who would do anything for the right price. In Sharons mind she remembered catching guys cocks in her mouth so thought ‘What a great solution’. Ringing the dentist straight away and booking in.

A few days later Sharon found herself walking into the dental practice, a young Asian girl receptionist looked disapprovingly at her knowing why she was having the teeth removed

for. Sharon signed the paperwork and sat back in the dentists chair. She was nineteen and about to have all her teeth out, some part of her knew it was wrong but it turned her on so much. The dentist said “I know why you want the teeth out, did you know you get the same effect just by taking out the front upper and lower few?” Sharon replied “Thanks but I want them all out”. So the dentist injected the anaesthetic and started pulling out her teeth one by one. Sharon lay there, a tear in her eye but her pussy so wet.

Kelly gave Sharon a week to get used to her new dentures and then wrote her final words on the doll ‘I must go to the red light district and find the hardest pimp to look after me, I must become his property’. And so doing, condemned Sharon to be a whore, not just any whore but the biggest titted, most tattooed, toothless, perverted, busiest whore ever. Working from early afternoon to early morning, Sharon had always been a hard worker and now she would be the hardest working whore ever.

Author; Bob Jowl