The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

A Doll to Dinner

cat: md, mf, mc, ft,

This is a transcript of a dream described to a woman who desiring Dollification and Objectification. I used a number of hypnotic suggestions and trance language, so reader bewarned. They may find themselves drifting into the fantasy, letting go and letting the process take hold. I hope you enjoy.

You were going to some dinner at a restaurant. It was still early, and the sun was shining outside. The restaurant was some beachside affair, with a clear view of the white sands. I was already waiting at the table, as you came in. You were dressed casually, and wearing large oversized sunglasses. I suspect you thought somehow that if I couldn’t meet your eyes directly, I couldn’t pull my tricks. I couldn’t draw you into my eyes. I wouldn’t be able to seize your thoughts, control your will, and do what I always do. Poor thing, not realizing that such things were already done, already over, that your eager mind was always just waiting for me. I smiled, watching you enter hesitantly, almost reluctantly beyond the glass doors, pausing but ultimately unable to stop. Walking in, coming directly to the table where I was waiting and sit down across from me. I bet, it felt like you were still dreaming. I remember you describing how when the fugue hits, you can only watch, disconnected. Listening to your thoughts, and observing, with limited control of where you looked, how you responded, but with destination and outcome already assured. Helpless, like a puppet on a string. My smile widened as I remember conversation after conversation that I never let you remember. I always like the shocked revelation when the floodgates open, and everything comes rushing back from beyond the locked boundaries of your mind. The structures and patterning I had built with my words, desire and intent. The descriptions and descriptors of how it feels, falling deep inside yourself, deep within and subsumed by the words and feelings I guided you into, time and time again. I love you recalling the history and each and every moment my words embedded into your mind, down to your deepest inner core, where they suffused into you. Like a drop of ink in water, slowly spreading and becoming part of your very soul, essence, ego and self.

I smile sweetly at you, knowing I could tell exactly what was in your mind. You had described to me, before, the state of confusion at arriving at the destination. The jumble of reactions and apprehension, as you couldn’t stop, following a thread you could not see to a place you did not know, pulled inevitably forward, with only brief moments of pulling back, of hesitation and apprehension. Of course that is also part of my intent and desire, that you have moments where you think you can escape. That you still have autonomy and will, that you have agency and direction, and you could stop, at any time. I always let you think that. How much of your thoughts are actually my directive and command is so beyond what your helpless mind truly can understand at this point. And what you were thinking, is always, now, to some degree, everything I want you to think My thoughts, now. You didn’t know why you were here, what had brought you to this point. But you were here now, and you sat down. Willing. You were always willing. And I smiled even wider. You are, of course, right on time. Right as I instructed, right as I commanded, because my words, each and every word to you now, is a command, that your deepest, inner self cannot help but to react, respond, and adhere to as an unwavering commandment. You are mine, but I love making you forget that, just for the look. The shocked expression and sudden rush of realization. You always were.

‘Hello Doll,’ I address you. And as you listened to my words, your entire body immediately tensed. The immediate reaction to all my triggers, is that every muscle in your body suddenly tenses to the fullest degree it can. Straining and quivering, just for a moment before it all flows out of you in a rush of release. The release that takes all the tension and strain, and lets it flow from you, escaping along with your mind and will. Along with your sense of self and persona, as the trigger takes hold, and you become what you are always meant to be, my Doll. Good Doll. Helplessly obedient as I could see your muscles tensing, and then letting go. And you looked startled, your eyes widened and mouth gasped slightly. A little shocked, and with a bit of fear. And even as you feel yourself, breathing harder, becoming afraid and panicked, you felt a large smile began to spread on your face. Wide and full, eventhough your eyes stayed shocked and startled. You smiled wide, and your eyes blinked. And as your eyes, close and opened, slowly blinking. Once. Twice. Three times. and closed. You started to find your body resisting you. Even as your breath quickened, becoming more rapid. Panicked. You start to lose control of your self. The link between your body and mind fading away. Your mind losing control of your body. And I could watch it, happening. Deep inside your eyes. I could see you struggling, straining with the effort, of simply maintaining yourself. As you tried, so hard. To keep yourself, from loosing control completely. But you knew, panicked, deep inside. It was already too late.

Every time you blinked your eyes, a bit more of you faded, away. Your eyes became unfocused, glassy, as you tried to keep them open without blinking. And as you do, the world around you begins to waver. Blurring. And as they watered and began to sting, you were. unable to help it. Your eyes, blinking. Slowly. Open and closed. And as they did, you found yourself, loosing more and more control. You began having problems, speaking. Not expressing your thoughts, as you mind still worked, but problems moving your mouth. To move that wide, smile. Problems with your tongue, speaking quickly. Your words begin, slurring. Blurring and slowing. Problems with your lips. Finding it harder and harder to force them to speak the words from your mind. Becoming slower in speech. Slower in mannerisms. Stiff. Frozen. LIke the smile on your face. Frozen in place. Unable to move. Unable to shift.

And I watched, smiling. As with every blink of your eyes. You moved slower. Your reactions more delayed. You found your body slowing down. Resisting your mind. Losing control. You were trying to pretend, Trying to pass it off like, nothing was happening to you. And I was Teasing. Asking, Complicated Questions. That would Confuse you, as you tried to answer. As your words, blurring. Fading. Even as you were Trying so hard, to pretend you still had control. And I kept Smiling wide. Matching your huge, plastic smile. Hinting, that I knew what was happening. To You. That it was already. Too Late. That I was in control. Deep inside. And you were trying. So hard, to stop letting go. Making your eyes sting, wide open and glassy. Trying so hard to keep them open. Trying so hard, not to let them blink. Open and close. Knowing that the next time they opened. Your body would be more lost to you forever. And it would Obey me. Forever.

A Waiter came up. And he asked what we would have for a drinks. Or whether we were ready to order. And he was looking, directly at you. And you were trying so hard to tell him, something. Anything. But Every time you tried to pick something. The words would become slurred, and your mind became so Very Confused. You mouth would gape open, wide, then close. Like a fish struggling to breathe. And I could see, that you were having problems. Trying to speak. Trying to think of what it was, you were trying to do. Trying something as simple as simply picking, what you wanted to drink. Trying to make a single choice off the menu, was causing so much confusion. So much helplessness. And as your mind struggled to break through the clouds

“It’s Okay,” I tell the Waiter. “She Cannot Choose.” And he laughed, and took away the menu from in front of you. And you sat there, blank and blinking, even as the echo of my words reverberated, deep inside your head. And you repeated them to yourself, deep inside your mind.

“She Cannot Choose.... cannot Choose....” And you knew my words to be true. That I was telling him a simple fact. No matter what. You find yourself unable. All possible choices, already gone.

I could see panic in your eyes. More and more As you began, loosing control of your arms. As you tried, so hard, to force your arms to obey. To make them move normally. To move food from plate to mouth. But your arms kept freezing. Shutting down. Your body. Closing away,

your mind trying so hard to resist. But the more you try to command your limbs to move. The harder and harder it becomes. The more it feels. Distant. Tingling.The harder it is, for you to move your arms.

Feeling the echoes of feeling, like a limb fallen asleep, but faded. Away. Forever. And You try so Hard. To force your body to obey. To Obey your commands. But it was freezing. Completely. Your arm, halfway carrying a fork to your mouth. Stuck. Frozen in Place. With your Glassy, Doll’s Eyes quivering. Shimmering. Needing to Blink. So Badly. But knowing, the next time your eyes Close and open. Your Body will be Lost Forever.

“Close your eyes.” I tell you. And you must.

You must follow, every word I say. You must listen deeply to everything I have to tell you, and your body obeys, even as your mind quails and tries to resists. you find yourself, obeying every word. And you find yourself, closing your eyes. Knowing it no longer matters. Knowing that your body is already lost forever. That your deep, inner mind already completely

submits. And you close your eyes, and you do not know how long you remain. Deep inside. Your mind, lost in darkness, as your body feels so very far away.

“Open your eyes”. I tell you. And you do. And you’re standing in front of a tall standing mirror, looking at a self, that is not yourself. The appearance of some robotic toy. Your eyes are a different shade, a different form, subtly strange. Huge, glassy doll’s eyes shadowed in some iridescent color, the eyes themselves some crystalline shade not existing in nature. Dressed in a slim, form fitting piece of metallic silver fabric, barely qualifying as a dress, barely covering your sex. Stretched over a body, altered and changed. Massive quaking breasts,

with prominent studs clearly visible, protruding under the sheer fabric. Your hair, long and platinum silver. Silvery chains draped from bands around your wrists, around your neck, and slinking beneath your dress.

Your face, a painted mask. garishly painted. Large red lips, silver shadowed eyes.Huge, wide smile. Never moving, never leaving. Frozen in place. always. And I stroke the Doll’s Face. Staring deep within your Eyes. Staring deep within to see the mind trapped within. Shimmering, glassy. Doll’s eyes. With You Screaming, deep Inside. Deep Behind the Doll’s eyes. And I touch the Teardrop tattoo, that I see on your face. The mark that lets me know you are crying inside. Shrieking inside. Wailing and Mourning. Even as you smile. Always smiling.

Unable to stop the wide, plastic smile on the Doll’s Face. Forever.

As I run my hand across your body, slowly and serpentine. Across every extreme, cupping every secret crevasse. Always watching deep inside your eyes. And I pull forward on the chain that connects from the studs in your swollen nipples, down to the secret piercing deep below, and to the choker around your neck. I pull your strings, and move you forward. And you hear the music. Of the stage. Where people are waiting. To see you bend, and watch you dance...

Blink now, Doll, and wake up.

* * *

And you tried to remember the dream, only a vague recall of finding yourself drawn to a restaurant for dinner.