The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Dog’s Eye

by J.Darksong

My name is Shayli. I live in a house with Master, his wife, Baby, and Daughter Judy. We have a good life together, though sometimes it gets a little stressful. The family dynamics are a bit unusual, I’ll admit, but somehow it works. The important thing is that we all love each other, and most importantly, I love my Master more than anything in the world.

The day usually begins in the early morning. Baby works during the day, so she’s the first one up, usually slipping out of bed at six A.M. I’m something of a light sleeper, so I usually wake up with her, whenever she shakes the bed. Still, since my job is being the family pet, I merely yawn, and roll back over, and slide myself between Master’s legs. Mmmm... my favorite position, by the way. Really, you haven’t slept until you’ve slept nestle up against the body of my Master. He’s sooooo warm.

Of course, Baby’s kind of warm too. Sleeping nestled up between the both of them is simply nirvana. I love Baby almost as much as Master; originally, I was actually Baby’s pet, but as Baby belongs to Master, and I belonged to Baby, it just kind of meshed that I belonged to Him as well. It wasn’t long after I arrived that Baby made it official and gave me to Master. And we’ve never been happier.

Baby stretches, and slips deftly out of bed without waking Master. Moving naked over to the dresser, she picks out some clothes to wear to work, then heads to the bathroom to shower. I yawn and stretch too, then settle back in to sleep, giving Master’s inner thigh a soft lick and a nuzzle. I open an eye a half hour later when Baby returns, clean and fully dressed, and leans over the bed to give Master a soft gentle kiss... which invariably wakes Him up as well.

Yeah, Master is a light sleeper as well.

“Mmmm... good morning, baby,” He says with a smile, his eyes still closed. “Heading to work?”

I admit to feeling a thrill at the sound of His voice. Master has a low deep baritone voice, and it always excites me to hear it. I was all I could do to resist climbing atop Him and covering His face with sweet kisses. I could tell, however, that I wasn’t alone. Baby shuddered slightly in pleasure as well hearing that voice, her eyes fluttering. “Yes, Master, I’m about to leave. I just wanted to give you a kiss before I left. You work today at four, yes?”

“Yeah, baby,” Master replied. “Should be home at the usual time. Do I need to pick up anything on the way home?”

Master worked the night shift, which meant He was home with me during the day. Then I spent the afternoon and evening playing with Baby. Then, just as Baby would head to bed, Master would return home, and play with me all over again!

“No, I’ll swing by the store at noon on my break, when I come back home to drop off the car for you. Daughter’s on break from school this week, so she won’t have to take the car to class. Is that okay?”

“Yes, Baby, that’s fine. I’ll see you a bit after noon then,” He replied, rolling back over in bed.

I sighed slightly as He settled, meaning I could settle in as well. It was pretty much an every day routine, though sometimes I got up with Baby, to relieve myself soon as she was done in the bathroom. Nevertheless, six A.M. is way too early to be up in the morning if you don’t have to be. I don’t see how Baby and Daughter Judy can do it. Life is so much easier as a Pet.

* * *

I yawned and stretched, poking my head up from underneath the covers. I’d heard something, a sound that had roused me from my slumber. I wondered idly if Master had heard it, and rolled over to see only to find Him... gone! Gone! I glanced around in shock, but sure enough, He was nowhere to be seen! He’d... left. Left me here... all alone! A whimper escaped my throat. I was left alone. Master had abandoned me. Sadness, and bitter despair flooded my being, and I slumped back down on the bed, contemplating what I could have done to disappoint Him, or anger Him... what I could have done to make Him abandon me. I began to cry softly, feeling a part of me die inside—

“Shayli? Shayli, hon, is that you?” Master called out from just behind the door as the bathroom toilet flushed,

Oh. He was in the bathroom. Silly me.

Opening the door, Master shook His head, and rolled His beautiful deep brown eyes. “Oh, good grief, you silly girl,” He said, moving over to the side of the bed to me. “Look at you. I was only gone for six minutes! Sheesh... the way you carry on sometimes.” He ran a warm strong hand deftly against my cheek, caressing me, making me melt. He gently stroked my hair for a few minutes before His hand went lower, down to my naked belly. Now, different people have different things that turn them on. Some girls like having their breasts played with. Some girls like nibbles along their neck. Some people, like Baby, even get off on having their feet played with. Me, though... for this Pet, nothing was better than having Master rub my tummy.

Bliss! Ecstasy! Nirvana! Ohhhh yee gggaawwdss... words cannot fully describe the joy of being rubbed and played with by my Master. My eyes were wide and glazed, and I simply lay there, basking, reveling in the moment. I think Master was talking, saying something, but I was so overwhelmed by the experience, I didn’t catch any of it. I wished it could go on forever, until the end of time... or even beyond... but as with all things, it ended much too soon. I blinked, coming back to my senses again, trying to remember who the heck I was, and where, as the mindblowing pleasure finally receded.

“C’mon, girl,” Master said briskly, from across the room. “Let’s go downstairs and grab a bite to eat.” Shaking off my lethargy, I bounded up from the bed, following Him downstairs.

* * *

I’m a good girl. I really am. I’m not exactly what you might call a ‘trained’ Pet, but i know how to follow commands. And I do, really... most of the time. No one’s perfect, right? Well... anyway, luckily for me, Master, and Baby, they’re both really tolerant and patient with their cute little Pet. And I am extremely cute, if I do say so myself. I’ve heard Master and Baby both comment more than once that I wouldn’t get away with half the stuff I get into if I wasn’t so adorable.

Case in point. After a nice breakfast, Master and I were both lounging on the couch, watching TV, my head in His lap. He was deep into the movie, some kind of spy movie or something. I, myself, was deep into enjoying the feeling of His lap, and just starting to doze up. Starting to...until I heard a strange noise. I looked up, frowning, just as a large bulky shadow went across the front window. An instant later, a large unshaven and sinister looking man walked past the window, glancing in at us. The bloody nerve!

“Hey! HEY!” I yelled, jumping to my feet. “What the HELL do you think you’re doing? Get out of here! Get the FUCK out of here right now!”

“Shayli!” Master barked, getting my attention. For the moment. But the strange man outside the window chuckled, laughing, no doubt amused by my outburst, and not frightened off in the slightest. Which, frankly, pissed me off.

“YOU FUCKER!” I screamed, moving to the window. “YOU GET THE FUCK OUT OF HERE RIGHT NOW, YOU FUCKING PERVERT!”

“Shayli!”

“Sicko! Getting your rocks off trespassing and peering into stranger’s homes through their windows!” I growled angrily. “I outta come out there and kick your ass!”

“SHAYLI!!”

I winced. Master was pissed. But, I was pissed too! That guy, whoever the hell he was, had disrespected my Master and His home. For all we knew, he might have been some kind of crazed psycho, scouting out the area before planning to come back tonight to murder us all in our sleep! Sometimes a Pet has to do more than just look good and serve her Master. Sometimes she has to protect Him too!

“YEAH! YEAH!” I yelled after the stranger as he finally turned and walked back the way he’d come. “You’d BETTER leave! You’ll keep on walking and NEVER come back, if you know what’s good for you—”

THWAP!

I yelped, whirling around in shock. Master, face red in His fury, glared down at me. I whimpered, my sadness and fear evident on my face. He’d SPANKED me! Master never spanked me. True, I’d gone a bit overboard in trying to run off the intruder... but I’d done it for Him! I’d tried to protect Him. I’d wanted to make Him proud of me... and instead, I’d made Him angry with me. I whimpered again, my head down, shame and sadness nearly overwhelming me.

“Shayli! Sit down here. Now!”

Obediently, I back moved to the couch, tail between my legs, and sat down next to Master. He glared down at me for a long moment, that seemed to last forever... then, finally, He let out a deep sigh, and picked up the TV remote again, rewinding the movie back to the point where I’d disturbed Him. Still needing to be forgiven, though, I gave Master my best pouty face, and my biggest brown doe eyes, and slid into his lap.

“I’m sorry, Master,” I said, planting my hands against His chest, covering His face with sweet kisses, again and again, hearing Him grunt in exasperation. “I’m sorry,” I murmured again and again, kissing Him nonstop, feeling Him shudder slightly beneath me as He begin to chuckle in amusement, despite his desire to stay angry. I was encouraged, and redoubled my efforts to please, since He could have moved me aside or stopped me with another harsh word if He truly wished it. After several minutes He sighed again, turning His head again, openly laughing.

“You rotten little bitch,” Master chuckled, shaking His head. “You know, blondie, you’re lucky I can’t stay mad at you for very long. I can’t imagine how you’d get by without the cuteness factor you’ve got going for you.”

He ruffled my hair gently, and in an instant, all the sadness was gone, replaced by joy joy joy and happiness once more. I was forgiven! Master still loved me! All was once again perfect in my world! Sighing in contentment, I relaxed back on the couch, taking my previous spot with my head in His lap, as He restarted the movie once more.

* * *

The hours seem to flow by so slowly, and yet so quick, when Master is gone. After heading to work, I was home alone with Daughter. Daughter Judy is a nice sweet girl, just a bit... boring. When she wasn’t watching reality TV, she was YouTubing on her computer; either way, she was completely and utterly absorbed into her activities, so I merely kept to myself, finding ways to entertain myself, and taking the occasional nap. Eventually Baby returned home, and though she greeted me lovingly as always, she, too, was a bit absorbed in her own little projects for most of the evening, only playing with me a little. Couldn’t really blame her for that, though... after all, I’m only her Pet. Daughter Judy is her daughter, after all. Bottom line? I was happy and content enough with my day, but I was still eagerly awaiting Master’s return.

Evening turned to night, and night turned to late night. Finally, it was midnight, and bed time, and as we all went to bed, I slipped underneath the covers, wanting to stay awake to wait for Master, but frankly, a bit bored and more than a little sleepy. I dozed. I dreamed. I was in a happy place... some place I can’t actually remember, other than the sound of Master’s voice speaking, and a feeling of complete contentment and fulfillment. I was floating... and then I heard it, heard Master voice for real, not in my dream, and I opened my eyes to find Him standing there, in the bedroom.

JOYJOYJOYJOYHAPPYHAPPYJOYJOYJOY!! I literally leaped up from the bed, clutching to Him as He chuckled softly, shushing me. “Shhh. Baby is still asleep. Did you miss me,Shayli girl?” He rubbed my belly again, reminding me once more of just how fucking good it feels to be His Pet. Sated, but never fully satisfied, I watched in contentment as He mirrored the exchange from this morning, moving over to Baby’s side of the bed, and kissing her sleeping face gently.

“Mmmm... Master,” Baby purred softly, eyes fluttering open. “You’re home.”

He grinned. “Aye, that I am. And it’s Friday night, Baby... well, technically Saturday morning, since its about one A.M. now. You know what that means?”

Baby shivered slightly. “No work tomorrow?”

“For either of us,” Master replied, grinning even more. “That means there’s no reason to let you drift off to sleep right now. The night’s still young, after all... and I’d like to continue that online story we were playing over Yahoo Messenger earlier.” Baby shivered again, moaning softly. “Heh. I see you remember the one I meant.” Reaching down to caress her face, he spoke his special words to her. “Sleeping time, Baby.”

Baby blinked, then sighed, her eyes going half-lidded. “I’m listening, Master.”

“Good girl, Baby.” I felt a slight flutter myself as He began programming the deeply entranced Baby. Not that I was hypnotized or anything myself... I just always felt a flutter whenever He said the words ‘Good Girl’. “I want you to go deeper for me, baby. Deeper, and deeper.. deeper into pleasure... deeper into submission... deeper into obedience. And Obedience...”

“Is... pleasure!” Baby keened, shuddering violently as she came, orgasming as she’d been conditioned to, just from being brought back into her helpless trance state once again. Master’s fingers continued to stroke only her hair, but the way Baby’s hips were thrusting, you’d think He had three of them deep inside her pussy! All the while, he continued to whisper softly in her ear, guiding her mind deeper and deeper into hypnotic submission, until finally, she slumped down on the bed, sated, and limp. He whispered to her again, for a moment, with her only response an occasional “Yes Master” now and again. I admit I was a bit curious at this point to see what the outcome would be.

Just because I was the family Pet didn’t mean I was the ONLY one Master played with!

All of a sudden, Master snapped his fingers. Baby blinked, sitting up, shaking her head, before frowning slightly. “What da hell?” she said, frowning, talking with a slight Bronx accent. “What da hell iz dis’? Eh! EH!” she growled, pulling at her wrists as if she’d been tied up somehow. I figured out that much at least; Master used to tie me up now and again, only He’d used real ropes. Glancing over at Master, He stood there calm and composed, before clearing his throat.

“Did you honestly think you could escape my clutches, Diedre?” He aid in an exaggerated English accent. “Surely you had to know I was monitoring all your telephone conversations. particularly any outgoing International calls abroad.” He slid his hands into His jacket, taking out a pair of black leather gloves. “I can sympathize with you wanting to protect your friend. Loyalty... it’s an admirable quality. But, in being loyal to her, you were disloyal to us. To me. And so, my dear Diedre, I’m afraid I’m going to have to punish you.”

“No, wait! Please!” Baby cried, struggling again against her imaginary bindings. “Ya don’ have to do this, Niles! I’m telling ya, Alena don’t know nothing about no missing microchip! I swear! She’s just a friend of mine. She’s harmless! That Xhio guy, he’s the threat, not her! C’mon... Niles... please... she’s my best friend! I can’t... I can’t betray her! Please!” Master stood impassively, removing a small ink pen from his pocket, holding it up to her. “Oh God! NO! Not that! Please! Ya can’t... inject me with that shit! No! NO! NILES FOR GOD’S SAKE!!”

“No, Diedre,” Master replied just as calmly, clicking the end and jabbing Baby lightly in the arm, careful not to break the skin. “For my sake. And mine alone.” Baby moaned softly, shuddering, her eyes rolling back into her head as whatever ‘injection’ she’d received worked its way through her system. “You refused to entrap your friend for me. You refused to pry information out of her for me. And now, you’ve warned her that we were looking for her. You’ve been a very uncooperative agent, Diedre... but I’m going to fix that, as of now.”

Baby groaned again, her head lolling slightly, her eyes fluttering. Master merely smiled. “The drug in your system is rewiring your brain’s synapses, deactivating certain neural pathways and creating completely new ones. My voice is the catalyst for this change, Diedre, and the more you listen, the more in tune with my voice you will become. In sixty seconds, you will be unable to disobey any command I give you. My voice will simply override your brain’s reasoning center, making any suggestion I give you an unbreakable command that you must follow.” His grin turned sinister. “The icing on the cake is the fact that you will remain completely and totally aware of the change, that you will know that you are acting against your will, yet be completely powerless to resist.”

Master is a real sweetheart, a big fuzzy teddy bear... well, most of the time. He’s a real easygoing, laid back kind of guy. But sometimes, especially when He’s in a mood, or He’s roleplaying a bad guy, He lets a bit of His DARK side show through. Just a peek. And don’t get me wrong, I love my Master, with all my heart and soul! And Baby does, too, and so does Daughter. That said... His dark side... scares us. If Master even gets hit on the head and gets a split personality someday, and goes all evil... well... I’ll probably stick with Him anyway, because I’m His Pet, and all... but anyone else should probably leave the state, possibly the country.

As I sat and watched, Master and Baby continued playing their sex games, with Master completely, utterly, and ruthlessly dominating poor Baby, hurting her with whips, clothespins, a belt, a paddle, some kind of pinwheel thing, and a bunch of other stuff I didn’t even recognize. All the while, He was telling her how much she loved the abuse, how much she wanted more, needed more, making her BEG Him to do more, more more! Finally, when she could take no more, He made her tell Him where her friend Alena was hiding out, and pledging to be the one to bring her in, before letting her finally cum.

“OOOHHHHH GAAAWWWWDDDD!” she screamed, shaking the entire bed as she crested. Pain and pleasure intermingled, becoming something stronger than either one alone. Her eyes rolled back in her head again, with her hands clenched tight, her toes curled, and her back arched into a tight bow. Her face went tomato red, and just when I started to think she was going to explode, she collapsed back to the bed, moaning, groaning, and openly sobbing.

Master waited calmly for several minutes until she finally began to settle down, then He placed a finger against Baby’s forehead and loudly, and clearly, called her name. She froze for a moment, then shuddered, pulling Master into a tight embrace. “Ohh, God, Master,” she said softly, sobbing as she clung to Him as if her life depended on it. Master merely smiled, shushing her, rubbing her gently, telling her it was okay. Eager to do my part as well, I slid up next to Baby, snuggling her, kissing and licking her as much as I could in their embrace. Finally, after several minutes, she calmed.

“Are you okay, Baby?” Master asked, looking deep into Baby’s eyes. She nodded.

“I’m okay, Master. That was just... so intense.” She shuddered briefly. “I loved it, though... every single second of it. And that emotional release at the end? Fuck... I thought my heart was going to burst out of my chest!” Master smiled, chuckling. “You know, Master... you don’t show that dark side of yourself often enough. Maybe He’d be a bit nicer if we let Him out more often?”

Master rolled his eyes. “Yeah right. If we let HIM out more often, you’d end up covered in bruises, and I’d likely end up in jail, or dead if your parents ever got wind of it.” He chuckled again. “And I can just imagine the conversation between you and your Dad: ‘Honey, what happened to your arm? Why is it in a cast?’ ‘Gee dad, my husband got a little carried away during sex and beat the shit out of me? Oh, but it’s okay, cause I loved every minute of it’ ‘Honey, where is your husband? Me and my shotgun wanna have a little chat with him’.”

Baby laughed, pulling Master into a deep sensual kiss. “First of all, you would NEVER hurt me that badly. Your dark side is all about causing pain, physical as well as psychological, but he’s also too creative to simply beat on me. If anything, I’m more afraid of waking up out of trance one day and finding myself tattooed, pierced, or branded that beaten up. Secondly, I never EVER share what happens in our bedroom with anyone else.” She smirked wickedly. “You’re the one who feels the need to write about our sex life on that mind control website of yours, where everyone in the entire world can read about it”

“Hey, I change some details,” Master said defensively, getting undressed, and sliding into bed. “It’s not as if I give a blow by blow account of what goes on in our lives or anything. And anyway, I write these stories for you Baby... I just share the best ones on the archive after you’re done reading them.”

Baby cooed softly, snuggling up against Master. “Well, as long as you keep writing stories like the one we played out tonight, and the one about your robot loving online friend that got me hooked, then we’ll call it even.” Reaching under the covers, grabbing Master by His cock, she began to fondle it, gently bringing Him to hardness. “And speaking of even, we got me off like a rocket. Now, it’s Master’s turn for some fun!”

I sighed softly, losing interest in the conversation. It was getting a bit late now, and I wanted to sleep. Master and Baby tended to focus exclusively on themselves during the weekends, so I didn’t begrudge them this private time. Moving down to the foot of the bed, I yawned, and stretched, making myself comfortable, then nodded off to sleep.

Another fun end, to another fun day.

(end)