The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Doctor’s Burgeoning Belly

MD, MF, FF, GR, MA, preg

By Gregory Michelson

Chapter II Hand’s on Training

* * *

Anne didn’t pause, getting into the line, noticing that nearly every plate was heaped full of stuff. Bacon, eggs, steak, all of it there in mouth-watering quantities. Normally, she tried to avoid eating too much—after all, if you were a doctor you knew just how serious a bad diet could be.

But right now, her mind and body were in agreement. She had to eat. She needed to eat to fill the yawning void in her body. Without talking to anyone else, she filled her plate up and went to a table, shoving the food into her mouth almost before she sat down.

God, it’s good… Anne kept eating, watching the girls and guys in the chamber. Here a busty Asian was happily wiggling in the lap of her boy—no way! She had his fly undone and was actually getting fucked, right then and there.

Anne licked her lips between bites, thinking about how incredible that would feel, to be so free that you didn’t care if people watched while you got your tummy filled with some guy’s hot sperm, it would…

Then she blinked. Her plate was empty.

And worse, she was still hungry. She shouldn’t be, not with all that food in her, but she was. As Anne got up, she felt a strange flush that seemed to spread through her body with every heartbeat. She took a deep breath, enjoying the scent of the flowers. She noticed that they had put the flowers in here as well, the cafeteria’s decorative planters filled with the white blossoms.

But now, more food.

But as Anne started to walk to the buffet, she noticed that her clothes felt… tight. Her uniform top was tight around her chest, and she could see, when she looked down, the buttons straining, flesh visible between them as two sides of her shirt were pulled apart. Her skirt was also getting tighter, like her ass and hips were getting fuller, rounder. But she was still hungry.

Later, after polishing off another plate, Anne got up, finally filled, and then heard an alarming sound.

A rip from her skirt. Looking down, she realized that one side of her skirt was giving way, her skin and tight panties showing under the tear.

Oh my… Anne thought. None of the other girls here had to worry about it because they already had big jugs and asses. But not Anne. She didn’t know how it was happening, but if she stayed here much longer, she’d give the entire room a show.

For a moment, Anne considered. Would that be such a bad thing? After all, the cafeteria did have a stage for shows…

Then there was another ripping sound, and Anne realized that she’d better start moving.

She quickly walked out of the cafeteria, passing a guy who had his hands up and under the shirts of his two companions, casually fondling their big jugs. For a moment, Anne wondered what those powerful hands would feel like on her tits, but…

She bit her lip and kept going.

Then she was outside.

The afternoon was turning to evening, and the air was getting cooler, but that didn’t matter. Anne had to get back to the clinic before she suffered a complete clothing malfunction. Not only that, but her tits were now uncomfortably tight, and the way they were rubbing against her bra was making her even hotter than she’d been in the cafeteria.

She had to—

“Well hello, Doc…”

* * *

Anne stopped dead and stared at the man standing in front of her. He had a book bag casually balanced on his shoulder, and she could see the way his muscles stood out against his tight shirt. A moment later, she found her eyes drawn to his crotch, the guy’s cock clearly outlined against the fabric.

“I’m Dave,” he said.

Anne blinked, tearing her gaze away from that absolutely wonderful cock. Dave…who was… Oh yeah, the guy, the one who was a little overweight. She remembered him…but not like he was now. He didn’t have any fat at all on that incredible body and those muscles… Anne felt her mouth start to water as she stared at him. Sure he was ten years younger than she was, but that just made him look all the more yummy!

“So Doctor,” he said. “What are you doing out here?”

“Oh, I um, gotta get to the office,” Anne said. She took a deep breath and then gave a little squeak of shock as the first button on her shirt came free with a snapping sound, bouncing away into the growing afternoon gloom.

“Ohhh…” Anne moaned. That had given her a little more room, but she still had that stupid fucking bra on and it was getting painfully tight.

“Well, how about if I help you?” Dave said.

“Okay!” Anne replied, wiggling her way down the path. She could feel the body heat from Dave, smell his musk.

God, she was turned on. And then, another guy, this one darker complexioned than Dave, his black hair contrasting with Dave’s blond hair, fell in step with her on the other side.

“Hey Dave,” he said.

“Hey Carl,” Dave replied. “I thought you were going to fuck Mindy.”

“Nah,” Carl said. “Mindy’s got another date going and besides, I saw you and the Doc here…”

And then Carl put his hand on her ass. Anne stopped for a moment, going up on her tiptoes. She felt her body shudder at the warmth of his hand, realizing that he was cupping her ass in a way that she had never let any guy do before.

God, it was incredible. And then she felt Dave’s hand on her other ass cheek.

“Yes…” she said in a soft moan. Without any further words, she walked to the clinic, the two hot, powerful men guiding her, running their hands over her body with casual ease.

* * *

By the time they got to the clinic, Anne was going insane with lust. They’d passed nearly half a dozen couples, most of them fucking eagerly, unconcerned with who saw them. And why should they be? Anne shivered at the realization. What was wrong with letting everyone know you wanted to get fucked. That one stuck up spirit-squad member she’d had to treat looked happy as hell as her guy fucked her against a wall, her legs tight around his hips, helping him hold her up as he kept fucking his seed into her eager pussy.

For that matter, with her boobs, Anne bet she was going to be really popular with the football team.

That was good. If her friends had boobs like she did, maybe they could reward the team for winning… or comfort them when they lost.

Anne giggled at that thought. It’s not win or lose, it’s how you get fucked at the end of the game.

Fumbling with her purse, she dropped her keys onto the concrete. Smiling, Anne bent over to get them, hoping that the guys would get a good look at her ass.

And with a ripping sound, they did as her skirt gave up the struggle.

“Oh Dear…” Anne purred. “I guess I’m going to have to change really fast…” She undid the buttons for the skirt and pulled it off, revealing her panties, the pink garment now looking more like a thong on her newly shaped hips and ass.

Now she could see Dave and Carl’s cocks stiffening as they stared at her body.

Yesss… Anne didn’t pause, entering the front of the clinic, noting in passing that Missy must have gone home… or to some guy’s room. She hoped it was the latter. Getting fucked would be a lot better than staying home.

Even better, she finally could get out of this top! Anne took a deep breath and then laughed as another button went flying from her top. Then she was pulling it off, tossing the white garment to the side with desperate haste. A glance into the lobby mirror showed that her tits were bigger than she’d imagined the too-small bra almost lost in their masses. Reaching up behind her back, Anne strained to get the confining garment off—and then she felt a pair of strong, male hands help her, undoing the tight straps. Her bra seemed to fly off, the cool air hitting her erect nipples, the sensation causing a rush of moisture to dampen her panties.

“Yess…”

“Man, when Dana brought that statue in, I figured she was just joking about fertility magic, but fuck, look at the Doc,” Carl said. “I bet she could get knocked up if you just looked at her!”

Knocked up? Anne bit her lip at that thought. Her, Doctor Sims, a knocked up waddling wifey? She felt herself getting not just damp, but wet at the thought. Doctor Sims, waddling down the street, her belly full with her man’s offspring, people wondering if she was going to have one or two or even more! What had a professional life given her anyway? Long hours and empty nights, and most of those were full of paperwork…

Suddenly, almost of its own will, one of Anne’s hands dropped down to her crotch and she started rubbing her pussy, right in front of Carl and Dave!

And she didn’t care because she suddenly realized something. If she had a man to take care of her and do all the paperwork, she could still be a doctor! She’d just be a doctor who didn’t have to worry about any of the boring stuff, like bills or paperwork, because she had a strong man to handle that.

A strong man… Anne smiled at her revelation, and then pulled her panties down, stepping out of them, nude in front of her two guys.

“Those look painful,” she said with a smile as she stared at their crotches, the cocks clearly stiff. “Why don’t you get out of those clothes so I can take a closer look at them…”

“Shit yeah!” Carl said and moments later, he and Dave were pulling their clothes off, revealing their hard, toned bodies and thick cocks, the shafts springing out, their male musk redoubling in intensity, filling the room and mixing with the sweeter smell of the flowers, forming a mix that was starting to drive Anne crazy with lust. She wanted those cocks. She wanted those thick, powerful cocks in her, filling her mouth and womb with their seed.

Anne dropped to her needs, her bouncing breasts pulling her slightly off balance as she reached up and started to lightly stroke each cock with a hand.

“Yes…” she murmured, loving the feel of the hot skin. Then Carl reached down and started to lightly tug and twist a nipple.

Anne’s aroused cry filled the room.

“Enough with the foreplay,” Dave said. “Okay, Carl, which end to you want?”

“I’ll take the rear,” Carl said.

“Good,” Dave answered, and with a sudden motion, he bent down and lifted Anne up. Anne surrendered their cocks with a sigh of disappointment and then squeaked in pleasure as Dave flipped her over his shoulder, her tits pillowing against his back.

Moments later, Anne found herself deposited on one of the examination beds.

“So Doc,” Dave said. “Will this count as my school medical exam?”

Anne giggled. “Oh, I dunno, I might, like, have to have you come back for some further tests…” she reached out a hand and cupped his nutsack.

“I can deal with that,” Carl said, and suddenly Anne felt his cockhead pressing into her pussy.

God, it’s so big… she thought. Here she was, a doctor, about to get fucked, fucked like a slut in heat! She wasn’t even protected! But Anne didn’t care. It was almost like this was what she was made for, like some pre-historic woman who served the men who protected her from the dark, offering her body to the strong and powerful men who she loved…

With that, Anne wiggled her hips and raised her ass in invitation and moments later, she felt Carl’s cock thrust into her, its girth spreading her internal folds, so thick it stood on razor’s edge between pleasure and pain.

Anne opened her mouth to cry out, but then she saw Dave’s cock in front of her and eagerly accepted her man’s gift. It filled her mouth as she went to work on it with her tongue and lips, massaging, pleasuring, taking joy in the way that she felt so fucking complete…

Her body started to move in time to the men’s thrusting into her, Anne’s muffled grunts and coos filling the room. She loved this, the loved it more than anything she’d ever done before!

“Goddam, Carl, you have got to try this!” Dave said.

“Same back at you, bro,” Carl replied.

Anne started to massage Carl’s cock with her internal muscles, gripping and releasing it and then she felt a thrill of pleasure as Carl groaned in delight. They liked her! They were going to keep her!

Moments later, Anne felt Carl’s cock start to swell in her pussy and realized that it was about to happen. She thrust her hips back, wanting him to fill her all the way, even as she redoubled her efforts to bring off Dave—and she was soon rewarded.

With twin growls of release, she felt her womb being filled with Carl’s hot semen, even as her mouth overflowed with Dave’s gift.

It was wonderful, Anne thought, as her own orgasm roared through her. She felt… Complete.

Yes, fill me up, make me your slut! Yes, please! Her muffled whines and pleas filled the room and then Carl pulled his cock out of her and let his final sprays of semen spatter onto her back, the hot droplets driving her pleasure even higher, if that was possible.

Then, as cum dripped from the corners of her lips onto the examination bed, Dave pulled his cock out of her mouth and sprayed semen all over her face and tits.

It was wonderful.

Ann shuddered, unable to move for a moment as the guys pulled away from her.

“So how was the checkup, Doc?” Dave asked, his cock still stiff.

Anne giggled, getting to her knees, her body still wobbly. “Oh, it was…” She hefted one tit, wondering how she had ever made it through life without nice, big jugs like this, and started to lick the semen off of it. “Great, but I think we need another test, just to um, like, be sure…” She reached out and touched Dave’s cock. “Can you and Carl, um, switch places?”

“That we can,” Carl said with a chuckle. Anne lightly kissed his cock, getting ready to take it into her mouth. She felt Dave’s cock pressing into her sopping pussy and sighed in pleasure.

Yes, she would have to do a lot of tests tonight. That was the last coherent thought Anne had, as her world dissolved into a wonderful kaleidoscope of pleasure.

* * *