The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Doctor Von Gunter’s Revenge.

By The Slaver.

Dr. Von Gunter , a men in his early forty’s parked his car in his parking place, at the military base outside of Phoenix. Showing his pass, he entered the base and made his way to his lab, deep underground. Dr. Von Gunter headed an reverse-engineering project for the military. When he entered his lab, he found it full of military men. A Major, who looked younger that Steven, (the Major was in fact younger than Dr. Von Gunter!) walked up to him and smiled at him. “Arr, Von Gunter there you are. Let’s get this show on the road. Let’s see where our money went!” The Doctor looked at the Major blankly, for a few seconds; then he said, “But of cause Major.”

Earplugs and what resembled wrap-around sunglasses were handed around to the gathered military men in the lab. As everyone put on the sunglasses and pushed the earplugs in their ears, Dr. Von Gunter walked over to a key-board, activated the program, that everyone had come to see. Suddenly, a bright flash of light and a barrage of words filled the computer screens on the wall of the far side of the lab. When the flashing lights ended, Steven turned to the man next to him and said, “ Well Major. What do you think?” The Major stared at the screens for a while, and then said, “Nice light show, Von Gunter. You spent all your budget of some lightshow!”

“No, Sir. What you saw was reverse-engineering from that enemy ship that crashed in the Gulf of Mexico a few years back. What you saw was CGI hypnotic messaging.” Replied Steven. The Major was silent for a few seconds, thinking about what Steven had said. “So Von Gunter, how does this reverse-engineered CGI hypnotic messaging work?” Steven could tell from the Majors voice that he had made up his mind about next year’s budget for the project all ready. But Steven answered the question.

“ Well Major. You send an email to the individua you want to turn. That person recognizes your email and opens the mail. As soon as they open that email, another program attached to the email immediately activates the hypnotic messaging file. All most at once after that, the flash of lights and sounds ensnares that person.”

“And how would you know that it had worked?” Asked the Major, “You send a test email with a simple order. Like turn on your web-cam, and show me, you shaving your head. Or something like that. If the subject complies, you’re good to go.” The Major listened to Steve, and then said. “And then . . . ?” Steven smiled and said, “And then. . . the fun begins.”

The Major turned and spoke to two men in Lab coats over their Uniforms. “It seems lieutenant Jarrod, lieutenant Stien, that your reports that Dr Steven has been wasting his budget are well founded. As of 13:00 Hours to day you two will take over this project.” Said the Major. Jarrod and Stien nodded their head ‘yes’, and saluted the Major. The two lieutenants could hardly hide their glee, at the fact that they had ousted Dr. Von Gunter. “And as for that other problem you both mentioned, as Dr. Von Gunter is now leaving us, I don’t think that that’s a problem anymore?”

Dr Von Gunter, ranted and raved at the Major, but he know, deep down why the two men had ousted him. Recently, Von Gunter had admitted to Jarrod and Jay that he was gay. From that point on, the two began openly criticizing Dr. Von Gunter’s work, and finally they had reported Steven for wasting his budget. What was happening was not about the wasting of funds. It was a termination, because, he had not been smart enough to hide his true nature, and intention.

The Major nodded to two MPs standing either side of the door, “Smith, Jones, escort Dr. Von Gunter to his office, to collect his things!” Smith and Jones saluted the Major. “All notes and research relating to the project, and this base are not to be removed from here. All notes and records of Dr. Von Gunter’s work here are to be sealed for 50 years from today, understand?” The two MPs nodded their heads and turned to lead the Doctor from the lab, and on to his office.

An Hour later, Dr. Von Gunter smiled to himself as he drove away from the base for the last time. He had watched as all of his work was taken away from his office and sealed in boxes in a vault for 50 years. No one at the base knew that after working in the lab all day, Steven would smuggle out a copy of that day work from the base. He had an complete record of all his work in his safe in his basement lab at his house just outside the other side of Phoenix.

‘I’ll show those two Homophones, and others at that base what my work can really do! Oust me because they hate gays, let’s see who has the last laugh?’ Steven thought to himself as he push the pedal to metal, and his car sped through the outskirts of Phoenix.

When Dr. Von Gunter meet Jarrod at the bar in Phoenix, there was little dialogue. The Doctor smiled, it had been so easy to ensnare Lieutenant Jarrod; only two days after Steven had left the base for the last time Jarrod and Lieutenant Stien had found out that it was not as easy, as they thought it would be to carry on the reverse-engineered project without Dr. Von Gunter. So without telling anyone, Jarrod had sent an email to Dr. Von Gunter, asking for his help. The Doctor had agreed, and sent a reply to Jarrod, with a CGI hypnotic message file attached; once Jarrod had open this email, and the others that Dr. Von Gunter had sent Jarrod twice a day, every day for six weeks, Jarrod was lost.

‘I’m not here for conversation. I’m here for one reason: revenge, and sex of cause.’ Thought Dr. Von Gunter as he looked Jarrod over, the clothes that Jarrod wore clung to his body, in his tight pants, the outline of Jarrod’s semi could clearly be seen. After a few minutes of chitchat about the project. Steven told Jarrod to follow him into the men’s room. Jarrod and Steven were about to enter the restroom, when Stien walked in. He stared at the Doctor and Jarrod with intensity, for a moment, silence hung in the air between Dr. Von Gunter, Jarrod and Stien, suddenly the silence was broken, by Stien.

“You two are leaving? I thought we were supposed to meet together here. Tonight.”, Stien asked. Dr. Von Gunter turned about and starred at Stien, it dawned on the Doctor that Stien must have been staring at Jarrod’s emails, he had not thought of that situation happening. “Both of you follow me to the restroom!” Dr. Von Gunter told the two lieutenants.

Like small children, the two lieutenants followed Dr. Von Gunter into the men’s room and into one of the stalls. In the crapped stall the two lieutenants, stood before the Doctor. Stien stood ram-rod straight staring blankly straight ahead. But Jarrod, before Dr. Von Gunter could order him too do anything, Jarrod knelt on the floor, in front of the Doctor. Jarrod lowered Steven’s trousers, exposed the Doctor’ semi-hard cock, in one go the loo swallowed the whole of the cock in front of him and sucked the Doctor hard. Dr. Von Gunter cooed as he roughly faced fucked his new sex toy/Slut/slave. Dr. Von Gunter could not hold out very long, in minutes Steven shot his load down Jarrod’s throat.

The lieutenant swallowed all of the Cum; Jarrod did not waste a drop of the Doctor’s Cum. “Yeah, that my good little slit.” Dr. Von Gunter told Jarrod. “May I suck your cock some more.” Lieutenant Jarrod asked looking longingly at the Doctor’s limp cock in front of him. “Not now, we’ve got all night for that.” Dr. Von Gunter told Jarrod.

The Doctor looked at Stien. “Take off your shirt.” Stien removed his shirt, he was smooth, hairless, and ripped: ‘the lieutenant must have read all of the emails I sent to Jarrod. I did not recall receiving any emails and selfies from Stien, but that could have been a spam thing.’ Thought Dr. Von Gunter “Stien, put your shirt on.” Stien put on his shirt.

“We’re leaving now!” Dr. Von Gunter told Jarrod, and Stien, “Let’s go.” As the Doctor, Jarrod and Stien walked out of the stall, the other men in the bathroom stared at the three of them. But Dr. Von Gunter, Jarrod and Stien ignored the men. They re-entered the bar area, Steven whisked Jarrod and Stien out of the bar.

When they reached Steven’s vehicle, he told Jarrod and Stien to climb into the rear seats; the two lieutenants did as they were ordered. Once in the vehicle Jarrod and Stien started groping their cocks through the tight pants. As Dr. Von Gunter drove his vehicle off, he said, “Stop that. There’s plenty of time.” The two Lieutenant’s hands fell to their sides.

When the vehicle reached Dr. Von Gunter’s home; he stopped the car, and led Lieutenants’ Jarrod and Stien into the foyer of the large manor style house. As Steven walked up the stairs to a bedroom on the third floor, Jarrod and Stien followed him, like two dogs following their Master. “Take all your clothes off. You won’t need them for the rest of the weekend, if ever again!.” Dr. Von Gunter said Jarrod and Stien stripped as they walked into the bedroom, leaving their clothes strewn across the bedroom floor. They stood, naked and semi-hard, an empty look on their faces, by a large bed, covered with Rubber sheets. “Lay on the bed face down.” Ordered the Doctor As Jarrod and Stien lay on the large bed, Steven grabbed their wrists and shackled them behind their backs, with Leather cuffs. Steven himself removed his clothes, then he dimmed the lights in the room.

“You like games, Boys?”, The Doctor asked. Jarrod and Stien nodded slowly, drool run out of their mouths, but Jarrod and Stien’s eyes betrayed their loss of reality; and self-control. Dr. Von Gunter knelt on the bed; and grabbed the two lieutenants’ cuffs and pulled them ono their knees, in front of him, on the bed. “Suck my cock and balls. Now.” Immediately, Jarrod and Stien, turned and looked at Doctor Von Gunter; both lieutenants began to lick and suck Von Gunter’s cock and balls, Jarrod and Stien, alternating duties on The Doctor’s cock and balls. The sexual tension bubbling in Jarrod and Stien erupted. Both Jarrod and Stien were, accustomed to multiple fucks with their girlfriends per week. But through the E-mails from Steven both of them had been deprived of any action including jerking off, for nearly six weeks.

Jarrod and Stien knelt on the bed, licking The Doctor’s hardening rod, like hungry dogs with a bone! Once Steven had enough of their mouths, he strapped ball gags, tightly into the two loo’s mouths, and then forced them on their bellies onto the bed. The mind-fucked Jarrod and Stien had no way of knowing of, anticipate Steven’s wicked sense of depravity: he grabbed two 18″ mega dildos from the draw of the nightstand by the bed; he then thrust a dildo into each lieutenants’ Virgin whole, The Doctor then fucked Jarrod and Stien’s ass. He could see the pain on their faces, as the unlubed dildos were thrust in and out of their ass.

After many minutes of dildo fucking the two boys, The Doctor pulled out the dildos and then inserted 15″ vibrators into Jarrod and Stien’s asses. He pushed the dildos in far enough to tickle both of their prostates., and then turned them on; in no time, the two lieutenant’s cocks tensed and hardened as the vibrators filled their asses, and tickled their prostates. The gag muffled both lieutenant’s moans, but slowly the volume of their moans increased as both Jarrod and Stien’s balls churned with ounces of their cum. After thirty, or so minutes of tingling excitement: Jarrod and Stien’s muffled moans turned to muffled shouts, as Cum drizzled from their cocks. Dr. Von Gunter pulled the vibrator out of Jarrod’s quiring whole, and slipped his 12″ rock hard cock into the vibrates’ place. He fucked the moaning Jarrod until he busted a large nut deep into the lieutenant, The Doctor’s jizz out the sides of Jarrod’s ass.

Quickly Dr. Von Gunter re-inserted the vibrator into the whimpering Jarrod’s ass, then he removed the vibrator from Stien’s ass. Dr. Von Gunter wanted Stien’s ass as well. As he forced and shoved his cock in and out of Stien’s ass, Steven marvelled in my handiwork, the reverse-engineered CGI hypnotic messaging Teck had worked better than he could have hoped for. He had not one, but two studs to serve his desires. Dr. Von Gunter unstrapped the ball gag from Stien’s mouth, he pulled his cock out of Stien’s whole and shoved it down Stien’s throat. As Cum leaked from his cock, Steven panted, “Swallow it.” Stien swallowed all of Dr. Von Gunter’s Cum. Steven pulled out of Stien’s moth, he then removed Jarrod’s ball gag and ordered the two, “Now, suck each other until I come back.” The boys lay on the bed, ala 69, licking, sucking, and tonguing each other’s rock hard cocks; creamy, milky goo erupting from their cock every time the boys climaxed. Dr. Von Gunter stood up, picked up his clothes and left the room.

Von Gunter went down stairs to the second floor, to the large Master bedroom. When Dr. Von Gunter entered the Master bedroom, he tossed his clothes in the hamper in the adjacent bathroom, and then entered the shower. As he showered, The doctor suddenly remembered something. Smiling, he finished showering, towelled and put on a pair of tight yellow and black Lycra exercise pants. From the Master bedroom, The doctor walked into an adjacent room. Steven then walked across the room towards a large closet: when he reached the closet Steven opened the door, and looked inside. “Did you miss me, Boy?”, The Doctor asked.

Inside the closet, the now shaved bald, chained, restrained and muzzled 32 year old, Major who had, had Dr. Von Gunter removed from the base, mumbled a response. The Doctor ran his hands over the shaved head, and about the taut, ripped physique of the former college athlete, now Major. Dr. Von Gunter trickled his finger along the restrained man’s torso, tracing towards his cock and balls. The Major’s eyes rolled to the back of his head. Steven watched as the Major’s cock slowly hardened: his blood flowing, his juices churning. Steven reached up to a shelf above the Major, inside the closet, and grabbed a 9″ glass dildo, and a bottle of lube. The Doctor lubed the dildo and shoved it in the Major’s ass. The Major moaned with pleasure. “I’ll be back, soon Boy. I just have to finish off lieutenants’ Jarrod and Stien.” Steven said, as he closed the closet door, leaving the Major in the dark, dildo in his ass., drool running out his mouth around the sides of the gag in his mouth.

When Dr. Von Gunter returned to Jarrod and Stien in the third floor bedroom, he sat on a leather chair near the bottom of the bed, and watched as the two alpha male lieutenants’ suck each other’s cock, drinking each other’s creamy milky cum: Steven loved every minute of the spectacle in front of him. He rubbed his hardening cock through his Lycra pants.

It seemed that military Jocks cannot help themselves. Ego and trumped ultra-confidence had made Jarrod and Stien, and to a lesser extent the Major, mindless bottoms, by staring at all the emails he had sent. By the time Dr. Von Gunter was finished, his processing, Jarrod, Stien and the Major, would be his dumb as shit, but totally, willing sex toys/slut/slaves. The Doctor watched Jarrod and Stien lay upon the bed, cocks in their mouths, cum down their throats, vibrators on full, filling the recesses of their ass.

It was now, early Monday morning, the end of the Week-end. Dr. Von Gunter had finished processing the two lieutenants, and the Major; over the Week-end the three men had been Fucked senseless, by Von Gunter. In fact, the three men’s asses had been Fucked so much, that all three could now take a large fist shaped butt-plug, with ease. Jarrod, Stien and the Major, now lay on the bed with the Rubber sheets on it. They lay in a sort triangle, sucking each other’s now, long since dry, and empty cock. Their ball-sacs were now the size of grapes, and a deep Purple in colour. The base of the Fist shaped Butt-plug could be seen between the checks of the three men’s butts. The two lieutenants, were now like the Major, completely bald headed.

Dr. Von Gunter entered the room, he stood watching the three men sucking cock, for a few minutes. In his hands he held three bright Pink Silicon Cock-cages, and metal nipple clips on chains, “Stop!” Snapped The Doctor. The three men stopped sucking cock, but did not pull off of the cock in his mouth. “Stand up!” Jarrod, Stien and the Major, pulled off the cocks in their mouths, and stood up. The three men’s groins were now shaved smooth. The Doctor placed the Cock-cages and nipple clips on chains on the bed; he then walked over to a wooden dresser, from which, from a draw he took a bottle of Gorilla Glue. With an evil smirk on his face, The Doctor walked back to the three men.

Von Gunter stood in front of Jarrod; in one hand he held Jarrod’s shrunken balls. With his other hand, The Doctor spread a line of glue on Jarrod groin, and then with both hands, The Doctor then encased Jarrod’s cock and balls in one of the Silicon Cock-cages. Once Jarrod’s cock was encased, Von Gunter pushed the base of the cage, firmly against the glue on Jarrod’s groin, and counted to twenty; when he let go; the base of the cage was firmly, fixed to Jarrod’s groin. Next he fitted the clips to Jarrod’s nipples, pulling on the chain, once he was done; the lieutenant let out a low moan and grunt. Dr. Von Gunter then did the same to Stien and the Major.

Stepping back from the three men, The Doctor looked over his Week-ends work. ‘Yes’ He thought, ‘You three, are just the start.’ With that evil smirk still on his face, Dr. Von Gunter pulled hard on the chain of the Major’s nipple clips, the Major let out a loud grunt, as the clips bit deeper into his nipples.

: END?