The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Doctor Jeanette, Psychiatrist And Hypnotuse

Part 2

Jeanette could hardly wait for that evening to just happen, already. She knew Ronnie was going out with friends, and hoped he wouldn’t be out too late—just late enough for Cleo to have gone to bed so she could have Ronnie all to herself. She had plans for him, and that glorious penis of his.

Dr Pontresse spent the better part of half an hour doing her makeup so it was just perfect.

Her final touch was saved for doing her lips, which she painted red with a lip stain so that she would not make too much of a mess of him when she used her lovely lips on the young man she had set her mind to seducing once again into her bed. When she was fully satisfied with what she saw in the mirror, she carefully chose a particular perfume that she was going to wear for him. She had selected an extremely sexy scent, which she sprayed in her hair, her neck, and on her wrists, then shot herself a wicked smile in the mirror. She was now ready to really stun him with her lovely face, and that meant now it was time to showcase her beautiful body a bit.

Jeanette selected a black, sheer babydoll nightie and put it on, along with a pair of patent leather pumps with 4½″ heels. The effect her makeup and attire had on her was incredibly hot, and she knew it. With a dreamy expression on her face, she laid back in her bed and began to touch herself in anticipation of Ronnie getting home. She couldn’t wait to hypnotize him to do her bidding again, and make him use that magnificent cock on her!

Ronnie got home about 11PM, which was early for him, and Jeanette sat on her bed with the lights dimmed and listened to him as he went about using the bathroom and getting ready for bed, musing that maybe he had cut his evening short for her. Once she felt he had enough time to get settled, she picked up her cell phone and called him. He answered on the first ring, almost as if he was expecting that she would call him. “Oh, you sneaky boy: what were you up to tonight?", the doctor asked, to which Ronnie replied that he had just been hanging out with some friends. “Should I be hurt, Ronnie? I thought I was one of your friends.” Ronnie stuttered and said that she was, and that he would rather be with her than “the guys”.

“That is so sweet, Ronnie! I would love to spend some more time with you, but right now I need you to listen carefully to me, dear. I want you to... sleep for me. Now. Dropping down deep into sleep for your beautiful doctor. Going deep into trance for me. Deeper. Deeper. Can you hear me, Ronnie darling?” The now hypnotized boy indicated that he could hear her, in a voice that told her that he was under her spell and ready to be submissive to her control.

“Ronnie, my lovely pet; what were you doing when I called you just now?” The young man admitted he was “looking at” a lipstick and masturbating. “Who’s lipstick is it, darling, I’m sure you don’t wear any of that naughty girl stuff, or do you? Is it the lipstick I had go missing on me last night, my sweet?” Ronnie admitted that it was, and that he was just looking at it. “Ronnie, dear, I need you to bring it down to my room, along with the other lipsticks that you have collected, and I want you to be nice and hard when you come to me. Keep masturbating yourself, gather up your lipstick collection, and bring it to my room, except for the gold one that you just couldn’t help yourself from borrowing from me. I want you to keep that little treasure to masturbate to while you think of me, do you understand?” The entranced boy said that he did, and the doctor told him to hang up now, remain hypnotized, and come to her in her bedroom.

Fortunately, Cleo was asleep when Ronnie ventured out into the hallway, still hypnotized, and holding a box in one hand, and his fully erect cock in the other, stroking it mindlessly as he walked down to Jeanette’s room. Jeanette had left the door partially open, and got off her bed to meet Ronnie at the doorway. She immediately took his throbbing cock up in her warm hand and stroked it for him as she gazed into his obedient, glassy eyes. “That’s it, my sweetheart: look deep into my eyes and sleep for me. Do you remember this?", she cooed, as she slipped a couple of her little white pills into his mouth. “Just put them under your tongue for me and they will dissolve and take you away to your special place. You will be totally relaxed, feel wonderful, and be fully open to me and my words to you.”

Ronnie accepted the pills, and didn’t even notice the syringe she plunged into his arm with the serum that would make it easier for her to induce total amnesia in the hypnotized boy. Jeanette was smiling as she injected him, and juiced at the thought of just how much she was controlling Ronnie and preparing him to be helpless to resist having to madly desire her advances.

“Come to me, my sweet, and sit on my bed and continue to show me how a boy masturbates himself for me, to show me how much you desire me. You do realize that you are falling in love with me, don’t you? Just relax and let that warm feeling come over you as you sink down into trance and sleep for me. Yes, that’s it: look into my eyes and sleep for your beautiful doctor. Sleep. Sleep. Deeper. Deeper asleep, but I want you to keep your eyes open, looking into my hypnotic green eyes. Let my words be your thoughts. You have no thoughts of your own, just let me think for you, sweetheart. Now, let me see what you have brought me in that box. Can you tell me what it is you have brought your doctor, Ronnie?”

Ronnie shyly said that they were the “lip thingies” that Jeanette had asked for. “Darling, you can’t even say the word ‘lipstick’, can you? So much power that little cosmetic holds over you, my goodness. They frighten you, don’t they?” Ronnie said a meek “Yes”, to which Jeanette stroked his face before taking the box from him and opening it slowly and deliberately, all the while watching his eyes. “Oh, my: you have been a busy boy, haven’t you? You must have 30 pretty little lipsticks in here! Thank you so much! Now, show me the one that frightens you the most.” The hypnotized boy pointed to one in a white metal tube that Jeanette picked up and looked at the bottom of it for the name. “Cara Nome in Kiss Me Red why, Ronnie, how sweet a name! You have me blushing! If I wore that for you, would you have to kiss me?” The doctor swiveled up the head of it, and asked Ronnie what it was that frightened him so much about it. Ronnie said “Everything...”

Upon further questioning, the frightened boy admitted that the name of the color, how red it was, and the fact that it was indelible and wouldn’t come off easily were his reasons for fearing—and being fatally attracted to—that particular lipstick. Now it was Jeanette’s to wear and excite him with.

Jeanette looked surprised, then smiled, as she realized that he must certainly have tried applying that lipstick to himself for him to be frightened of its indelible properties. “Mmmm, good old fashioned indelible red lipstick. Just what I needed to replace the one you borrowed from me. The one you took to remind you of me, my lips, my hypnosis of you and how much you love it, how much it turns you on.” She slowly brought the extended head of the lipstick to her lips and began applying it slowly as Ronnie gasped and looked on, in rapture. “Mmmm, yes; it is lovely, Ronnie: I can see why it frightens you, it is just so diabolically feminine. It’s so creamy and so delightfully perfumed! Keep looking, as I paint my lips for you, and drift deeper into sleep as you listen to my voice and watch me paint my lips a beautiful, sexy deep red with your favorite lipstick.”

Jeanette looked deeply into Ronnie’s—now even more—glassy eyes, as the drug began to take full effect on him. The injection had worked almost immediately, and sent the hypnotized boy into a dream state, where he lost track of what was taking place and simply obeyed his captor, with no thought on his part.

The hypnotic doctor finished painting her lips red, licked them seductively, and then gave the totally mesmerized boy a gentle kiss on the lips as she wrapped her hand around his cock and stimulated him by milking it for him, gently pushing his own hand back out of the way. “This is a woman’s job, Ronnie. Let me masturbate you while you look at my lips and tell me what it is you want to do with me.” His answer was short and direct, as he stated that he wanted to fuck her.

Jeanette smiled broadly, and said “That can certainly be arranged, my pet.", as she lay down on the bed, face up, and spread her legs. Her pussy was heavily secreting her fragrant love juices, and Ronnie was fully erect, so all she needed to do was instruct him to plunge his hardness straight up into her. Ronnie did just that, and began slowly fucking her as she whispered to him to remember that he would be unable to cum until she told him that he could.

Jeanette moaned during the particularly deep thrusts, pulling Ronnie by the bottocks with her hands deeper into her, her red fingernails digging passionately into his ass cheeks as she drew him up into her. She was pleased to see that the hypnotized youngster couldn’t take his eyes off her face, and she knew that her beauty, accentuated by perfect makeup, was what was propelling his arousal. She instinctively knew that Ronnie would be afraid to kiss her lips, and that made her decide that he would, making it a powerful trigger to make him cum when the time came for her to release him to ejaculate for her.

“Ronnie, dear, you are going to kiss me, on the mouth, knowing that my lipstick is going to stain your lips a beautiful deep red, and that it will be very difficult for you to remove. You will have to hide in your room when I am done with you. When your lips contact mine and feel the creaminess of my naughty lipstick, you will immediately cum for me. You won’t be able to resist my kiss. Mmmm, lipstick: a woman’s secret weapon. It drives you mad with lust and makes you unable to resist fucking me, kissing me, and orgasming for me. I have you drugged and hypnotized, my darling, and you must let yourself drift in this beautiful dream, and do exactly as I intruct you to. Now, when you kiss me—and you WILL kiss me—you can lick your lips first and kiss me gently. That will prevent too much of my lipstick from transferring to your mouth. Just enough to redden your lips slightly, and brand you as belonging to me. Now, look at my face and tell me how much you love the way I have done my makeup for you.”

Ronnie breathlessly answered that he found her to be the most beautiful woman he had ever seen, then surprised the doctor by saying that he found her use of makeup to be “hypnotic” “Oh, yes, my darling, yes it is irresistibly hypnotic. It’s meant to be. I want my pretty makeup to capture your eyes, your attention, your fantasies. I simply love this lipstick you brought me. It is going to be my new favorite that I will wear for you often. Very often. I want you to always pay attention to my lips, Ronnie, and this little red lipstick you’ve been nice enough to surrender to me will insure that you do just that, won’t it?” “Yes, doctor, it will.", gasped the boy as he teetered on orgasm. “Good, then fuck me hard now, and kiss me when I start to cum!”

Ronnie began fucking Jeanette so hard that it made slapping sounds at each thrust. Jeanette couldn’t hold back her orgasm a moment longer, and began moaning in earnest as Ronnie seemed to be trying to silence her with a kiss. Ronnie immediately began his orgasm, shooting his hot load deep inside the orgasming doctor as she ground her lips into his. “Keep fucking me, Ronnie, darling. Don’t stop. You can’t stop. You have fallen deeply in love with me with that kiss, and your orgasm is making you mine, all mine. You will love and obey me from now on, and are completely addicted to my hypnosis of you. You long to be hypnotized by me with all your heart. Whenever I go to administer a drug to you, you will not resist me, and you will accept whatever medicines I give you, by pills or by injection. Every night, you will come to me after Cleo goes to sleep to get your sleeping pills from me so that I can place you into the sweet dream you are in now. I will hypnotize you before giving them to you to help you sleep for me. Deep, deep sleep for me. Do you understand?”

Not waiting for an answer, Jeanette told Ronnie to be still, then guided him out of her and off to the side, where the two of them rested for some time as the doctor stroked her newest patient’s hair and whispered more instructions to him, including that he would remember making love to her, being drugged, and being hypnotized, but that he would not mind and would, in fact; crave all three in the future.

Jeanette loved the feeling of power that her drugging of the boy gave her, and in a deeply erotic way. She also loved the intense intimacy that hypnotizing him so deeply provided her with him as she burrowed into his mind and made adjustments to his thinking. She was living her fondest sexual fantasies out through Ronnie, and couldn’t wait for the next opportunity to hypnotize him and summon him to her bed.

As was customary for the doctor, she spent the next 15 minutes with Ronnie seductively deepening his trance and repeating her suggestions to him, and insuring that they were understood and that he would comply. Upon her satisfaction that he had been properly programmed, she hypnotically sent him off to go into a deep sleep back in his room. She knew that she had marked him up pretty good with that new red lipstick of hers, but she left the stains for him to work on his own as a sort of punishment for stealing her favorite lipstick earlier.

It was difficult that next morning to keep Ronnie at bay around Cleo. It was obvious that he was now totally smitten with the doctor, and she made it a point to act as if it was all on Ronnie, and that she was innocent of any provocative behavior or encouragement on her part. That wasn’t easy, but so far Cleo seemed amused, as if it was cute that her son had the hots for her new housemate. Jeanette decided it would be ok, just so long as she played it cool around Cleo, and made it a point to decide that Ronnie’s next hypnosis session would include suggestions of how to behave when Cleo was around.

The following evening came around, and found Jeanette ready like a spider waiting for its prey as she prepared herself in her bedroom for Ronnie’s evening visit. When Cleo’s light went out under her door, the doctor checked her makeup again in the vanity’s mirror, and necessarily went about paying special attention to touching up her lips and eyes to perfection. Next, she took out a vial with two blue pills in it and set it on her nightstand before removing a hypodermic syringe from her purse, along with a very small bottle of an injectable medication: a powerful sedative/hypnotic she was especially eager to try out on her new lover to increase his compliance to her suggestions for him. The pills, too, were also a new drug that she was anxious to see how Ronnie would respond to Both drugs were more powerful than the ones that she had used on him previously, and were more specifically suited to augmenting and supporting an extremely powerful hypnosis session on her young subject.

Doctor Pontresse smiled as she prepared the syringe for injection, carefully measuring out one cc of the clear liquid, and then setting it on her nightstand next to the pills and a glass of water that she had ready for the well planned hypnosis session this evening with her young man.

The doctor lay in bed and played with her sex until she was good and wet before calling Ronnie’s cell phone. He answered with a slightly nervous sounding “Hello?", but Jeanette was fully prepared and ready to deal with his nervousness. “Ronnie, darling, it is time for you to sleep for me. That’s a good boy: sleep. Just let yourself drift into a nice, deep hypnotic sleep for me. I want you to drift into trance for me whenever I tell you to sleep for me. Sleep now, and drop deeper with every breath you take. Are you masturbating for me now?”

Ronnie said that he was, and Jeanette continued: “That’s a good boy. Get nice and hard for your beautiful doctor and come to me. You cannot resist me, and you will now come to my room, come in, and be ready and willing to listen to my suggestions for you. You must obey me to make me happy. You must do as I say if you want me to take you deeper into this beautiful, and oh-so infinitely arousing hypnotic trance I am putting you in. Don’t I make you cum for me in every hypnotic session we have together? You do want to be deeply hypnotized and cum for me, don’t you, my darling?”

“Yes, doctor,..", he replied. “I want to go deeper for you. It’s all that i can think about.”, the tranced boy said in a soft monotone, as his cock throbbed in excitement. “That’s very good, Ronnie darling. That is exactly how you should feel. Come to me now. Come to my bed, naked and hard for me, and be prepared to let me administer the medicine to you that lets me take you soooo deep into trance, just the way that you love to be. You know that you want that, more than anything; to go deep for me. Come to me now, my sweet.”

Jeanette hung up the phone and continued to play with herself, excitedly, while taking a reassuring glance at the hypnotic drugs she had set out to use on him shortly. She knew that, with a little help from her pharmacy connections, he would soon be totally unable to not comply with, or even attempt to resist, any suggestions that she gave him, and would soon be ripe for some actual brainwashing. She had decided that she was going to have young Ronnie fall heartbreakingly and helplessly in love with her, thanks to these narcotics and her expert use of hypnosis on him.

The beautiful doctor didn’t have to wait long before Ronnie showed up at her door, wearing only his briefs, and with his cock fully erect and jutting out from his underwear. Jeanette nearly swooned with glee, and told her very hypnotized male companion to come in and close the door. Very soothing music was softly playing in the background of the candle lit room. It was the ultimate hypnotist’s trap, set by the ultimate hypnotist; Jeanette Pontresse

Jeanette got up off the bed, and fixed the boy with her mesmerizing gaze as she approached him, arms outstretched. “Come to me, my love, and look deeply into my eyes and sleep for me. Yes, that’s it: come embrace me while you stare deeply into my eyes and sleep deeper for me, with your lovely eyes open and looking into mine. Deeper. Deeper. Spiraling down, down, down, into my hypnotic green eyes. I want you to hold me, kiss me—gently, on the lips. Very gently. I don’t want you to smear my pretty lipstick just yet. As you kiss me, I want you to feel the love you have for me wash over you, and know that you are falling deeply in love with me.”

Ronnie held her, and kissed her slightly parted lips ever so gently, which she enjoyed a few moments before she backed her pretty face away from his. Her bright green eyes flashing, she then took him by the hand while softly commanding him to come with her. She led him over to her bed and the nightstand, where she picked up the little pill vial and unscrewed the cap, before parting his lips with the mouth of the vial and letting the two little blue pills tumble past his lips and into his waiting mouth. If there was a time to try to resist her, the time had passed, as he passively accepted the drug that would assist Jeanette in making him her pet boy.

“Ronnie, dear, I want you to swallow those two little pills I just gave you with this drink of water.", she said, handing him the glass and watching, her red lips parted expectantly, as he dutifully drank the water and swallowed the powerful stupor-inducing medicine that would assure that he soon would be mindlessly hypnotized by the wicked doctor. Jeanette smiled broadly as she watched him obey her and swallow the pills, knowing that she had him now, and that he would be helpless to resist her and her suggestions in a few minutes time. She could hardly wait to be able to hypnotize him as deeply as a man is able to be hypnotized!

Jeanette knew that the drug would begin to cloud his mind in about five minutes, then she could use the stupor the drug would induce to get him to allow her to inject him with the real show stopper: the experimental hypnotic that she had to use up some favors to get her lovely hands on. She led Ronnie by the hand over to the vanity, and seated him in the chair before getting on her knees and freeing his throbbing cock through the leg cutout in his briefs. “My darling boy, I intend to wrap my lips around your beautiful big cock and give it a nice, long massage with my hot little mouth, and you will obey me and remain quite unable to orgasm without my permission.”

With that, her blonde head spilled her soft, fragrant locks all over his thighs as she took in, first the head, and then nearly the entire length of his sex as she moaned in ecstacy. Ronnie moaned, too, as she expertly worked the length of his cock with her skilled mouth, leaving a deep red ring of her lipstick around the base of it. She was making the best use of the time she needed for the hypnotic drug to take effect.

Lovely Jeanette’s head bobbed up and down in Ronnie’s lap for more than just the five minutes that she needed to get him under the effects of the rapid-acting hypnotic. On one of her trips up for air, she noticed that her lover’s eyes were now very glassy, and his lips were looely parted. “Mmmm, yes, my darling: sleep deeper for me now. Deeper. Deeper. You are very deeply in trance now, and you will obey my suggestions without hesitation, thought, or resistance of any kind. You belong totally to me, and you will allow me to do all your thinking for you from this point on.” Ronnie groaned as his eyes searched for the comfort that her eyes, alone, could bring him. He found them, and stared deeply into the bottomless green pools that were the hypnotic eyes of his psychiatrist.

“Very good, my dear, sweet young man: you instinctively look deep into my eyes for guidance when you are troubled and feel lost. You know you will find total peace there, and sleep. Peaceful, deep sleep as you fall deeper in love with me and more addicted to my hypnosis of you with every passing moment.” Jeanette looked up at him thoughtfully before explaining what she was doing just for the fun of it. “You do understand what I am doing to you every night , don’t you, dear? I am drugging you to make you more vulnerable to going into deep trance for me, then I am hypnotizing you very, very deeply. I am using your trance state to program you to make love to me on demand, and as I want you to—and I am also making you fall helplessly in love with me. You won’t remember that I told you this, since I plan to use a drug on you that will induce a deep and total amnesia of everything that we do and say here. It excites me to have that power over you, and in a few moments I plan to show you just how excited I am, but first...”

Jeanette led Ronnie by the cock to the bed, seating him and removing his briefs, leaving him totally naked, hard, and his cock bobbing in time to his pulse. She then went over to her nightstand and retrieved the syringe with the mind controlling serum in it, and lifted Ronnie’s arm, cradling it as she searched for the vein she planned to use. Finding it, she instructed the drugged and hypnotized boy to continue looking at her eyes and to pay attention to nothing but the candlelight he could see reflected there. With her eyes alternating between looking at where she was inserting the needle, and his glassy, obedient ones, Jeanette instructed her latest love to relax and tell her how he felt as she slowly depressed the plunger on the syringe.

She could see the boy almost immediately have to fight to keep his eyes open and locked on hers, and he told her that he felt very dizzy. “Yes, yes... dizzy. You will feel very dizzy and light headed, and that is what you are supposed to feel, so don’t worry about it. Don’t think about anything, just listen to my voice and let my words be your thoughts. You utterly belong to me, now, and this drug that I am giving you now will insure that your heart will be chained to mine for as long as I wish it to be. Don’t try to fight it’s effects, just give yourself entirely to the drug—and to me. Feel yourself falling deeper and deeper in love with me as my special love drug takes you. Deeper in love, and deeper down into sweet, beautiful hypnosis. Deeper, my pet, seeper. Sleep for me with your eyes open and looking as deeply as you can into mine.”

With that, Jeanette emptied the syringe into the helpless boy’s arm, and then gently set the empty syringe back on her nightstand. Ronnie could barely sit up, but dutifully kept looking into Jeanette’s prettily painted eyes and hung on her every word. “Ronnie, I am going to kiss you. The moment my lips touch yours you will find that your love for me increases one hundred fold, and you will simply have to make love to me. I want you to take me long and hard, and you will wait for my command before you are allowed to cum, do you understand?” Ronnie said that he did, and Jeanette smiled as she seated herself on the bed close to the drugged and hypnotized boy, and guided his face to her’s with her free hand. The other hand had taken up milking his enormous hardon, as she leaned in very slowly and dramatically to kiss his bare mouth with her sexily painted lips.

“Mmmm, Ronnie, I am going to kiss you now. I want you to fall in love with me deeper than you have ever been in love before, deeper than you can even imagine. All you want is me. All you long for is me, my kiss, my sweet sex.” With that, she planted her mouth gently but firmly on his, and guided him back onto the bed so that he was face up, all the while continuing her hypnotic kiss. Once she had him in position, she straddled him and guided his cock up into her with her hand, slliding down his pole as she seated herself fully on his lap before beginning to fuck him in earnest.

Jeanette had to fight to contain her orgasm from overtaking her, as she wanted fucking him to last for some time. “You belong to me, my darling boy. Completely. I own you. Your heart belongs to me. You will desire only me. No other woman will interest you sexually but me. Look at my lips, red with the lipstick that was the object of your fantasies. Now that I am wearing it, ((I)) am the object of all of your fantasies. I want you to always notice and adore how I wear my makeup, especially how I do my eyes and my lips. You will find it to be irresistible and highly arousing when you see how I have applied my makeup just for you, my darling boy, making my eyes hypnotic, and my lips oh-so kissable. I am going to lie on you now, and I want you to keep fucking me as you smell the perfume on my neck. I want you to find it to be the sexiest, most beautiful fragrance you have ever experienced, or could even have imagined, being worn by a woman. Let it excite and arouse you as I surround you in my scent, my hair, my kiss .”

With that, Jeanette sat fully down on his cock, and lay over him so that her neck and hair were all he could see or smell. Ronnie breathed deeply of her perfume, and found that it made his head swim even more than it was already. Yes, he loved her, and yes, she was the sexiest, most beautiful, most desireable woman he could even imagine. She had become his whole world.

Jeanette rolled over on the bed with Ronnie still buried inside her, so that he would be on top, and able to take over fucking her, which he immediately did. He took her hard, just as she had told him to, and found his light head teetering on orgasm the entire time he was impaling her on his enormous member. His hands fondled her breasts through her babydoll nightie, while his eyes remained locked on her luminous green ones. Jeanette continued her mind control over him by softly repeating “Deeper into me. Deeper in love with me. Deeper into hypnosis for me.” Her words had the desired effect on him, and he obeyed the suggestions, soaking them up like a sponge.

When Jeanette could hold back her orgasm no longer, she commanded Ronnie to kiss her and cum inside her the moment their lips met. Ronnie did just that, burying himself as deep inside her as was possible while he kissed that beautiful mouth. She felt his cock throb and pulse inside her as he ejaculated just as she had bid him to, her nails digging into his ass as she was caught in the throes of her own furious orgasm. She used her blood red scratchers to pull him as deep inside her as she could get him. The two of them bucked for some time, sharing their orgasms, before quieting down and going motionless, side by side.

After some time, Jeanette rolled on her side to face him and, while stroking his chest, asked him if he could hear her. When he replied “Yes…”, she told him to look back into her eyes and then began deepening his trance in preparation for the instructions that she had for him. She told him he was going to forget to remember any talk of drug augmented hypnosis, or her hypnotizing him to fall in love with her. She wanted him to believe that it was quite natural for him to fall for her, and that he did so on his own. Then she repeated to him that his trigger phrase to “sleep for me” would never fail to put him into trance for her, and reminded him of his inability to orgasm without her approval, and his passionate desire to be hypnotized by her often, and deeply. Jeanette also reminded him that she would continue to give him a little something to help him sleep better whenever they would meet in her bedroom at night.

Satisfied that he was properly programmed and primed to respond to her siren’s call in the future, she helped the unsteady lad to his room and put him to bed. She smiled at the thought of how he was going to reconcile the memories she allowed him to have of the evening, with the evidence she left him with, such as their dried juices all over his genital region. She knew all this would lend to the mystery, romance, and power their sessions together had on him. Jeanette knew that there was power in keeping him confused and off center, leaving her in charge of the situation—exactly as she wanted it.

To be continued