The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Doctor Dick and Jane

Copyright © 2003 All rights reserved W.A.C.

Read First: ADULT MATERIAL WARNING This piece contains adult material & language. If you are under legal age, easily offended, or live in a state or principality, county, or country where such material is restricted or prohibited then do not read further, do not download, do not remove from where you have found it. Any such distribution is solely the responsibility of the party distributing this material in prohibited markets. This material is NOT for distribution to persons in such areas or not of legal age to determine if such material is acceptable. Or for commercial purposes without express permission of the author. No ideas, activities, or content is intended to be taken as anything but fantasy, beyond any entertainment value it is not an avocation of anything contained in this fully fictional material. However, what imaginative couples may do in their own bedrooms on a willing basis is none of my damned business. <Wink>

Categories: MC MF MD FD DS HU NC FU BE MA

Synopsis: See the pervert Doctor. See him use subliminal’s. See his assistant really get “into” their work. See Jane obey.

Authors notes: For the first time ever I’m kinda at a loss. I guess this is a kiddie story for adult audiences. Another of my “unwitting victim” stories with a hopefully humorous twist or two(dozen).... All characters are adults with overactive imaginations. No children were used or portrayed in its telling or enactment. Hey, maybe even some of it is even true (like based on real people), but you’ll be hard pressed to get any admissions. I was striving to give this story a child-like innocense and a sense of fun and play. Two things so often missing from our 9-5 adult lives. Enjoy! Cait

Doctor Dick and Jane

By Cait Copyright © 2003

1. MEDICAL FUN WITH...

“Simply put, subliminals don’t work.” Jane was adamant. “Studies have been done again and again and unless the subject is weak minded or very heavily exposed, the effects are so minimal as to be unmeasurable, even laughable. They only work because people want them to...".

Dick just shook his head thoughtfully, feigning both interest and general agreement. HEAVY EXPOSURE. She was correct up to a point, and scientifically speaking. And WANT was as much a creature of the unconscious as the conscious. Maybe more so. “And did these “studies” take into account the possibility of absolute concept saturation?” Jane thought about this. It was Doctor Dicks hypothetical rallying point, his pet theory. “I don’t believe anyone has ever done an around the clock study over weeks or even a month if that’s what you mean, no....". TOTAL EMERSION. “Maybe some black bag government study back in the fifties or sixties but no real respectable scientific institution has done experiments like those,” she conceded. “It would have been, no IS completely immoral.” See Jane think. Watch Jane babble. Does Jane see Doctor Dick smiling? Doctor Dick could only chuckle softly, secretly. Immoral was so relative, so...subjective, so inapplicable, at least now. Jane should have spoken up sooner. Doctor Dick does not regret that he kept it a secret. Doctor Dick likes secrets. Jane likes secrets too. Jane does not know that she likes Doctor Dicks “secrets” but Doctor Dick knows what is best for Jane.

“And were such a study done,” Doctor Dick prompted cautiously, not wanting to give too much away, “how much clinical evidence would be required to convince you? Completely, d-e-e-p-l-y, I mean.”

Jane didn’t hesitate: “A lot.” Doctor Dick frowned, he was definitely looking for something a bit more concrete, measurable.

See Jane be so..so... sure of herself and totally vague. Watch Jane become less noncommittal. Watch Jane masturbate like a monkey in heat and not even notice her hands groping in her tight wet pants. Watch Jane breath heavy. Watch Jane gasp and writhe in her damp seat.

“And would the eminent(ly beautiful) Doctor Jane be willing to take part in such a study were it undertaken under strict scientific conditions and controls?” Doctor Dick casually inquired in an entirely hypothetical way.

Jane considered. “As a subject or a scientist?”

“Both. Of course”

Jane frowned. “To keep the dildo (data) empirical one could only be one or the other. It would be bad I’m so bad procedure to...". See Jane swap spit. See Jane tickle Dicks tonsils. See Jane shut up and want to put out so bad she dry humps Doctor Dick with his pants still on.

“Of course if any evidence of its effectiveness existed I would be skeptical unless I got to see it and study it in great detail.”

“So you would need to SEE the evidence? He enquired.

“Yes...

“yes...YES! Being a good (and thorough scientist) Doctor Dick was only too willing to oblige his colleague/ assistant (as often as necessary). He supplied plenty of hard evidence empirical and otherwise. He showed her ALL his most recent data. Gratefully received in turn all of her feedback. Jane (being a good scientist also) wanted more input to check her climax (conclusions). Jane could be quite anal retentive when it came to evidence being solid. Hard and fast.

Doctor Dick made sure she got enough evidence, presented every way required to satisfy her scientific curiosity. They went over everything, careful not to miss probing any possibilities.

Jane was always completely fascinated with her colleagues obsession with an idea that had been so completely discredited by so many studies. They had discussed this MANY times but after the “discussion” she was unconvinced and strangely vague on his points.

“Maybe they weren’t in depth enough?” He offered as he pulled his pants back up. Jane, now thoughtful (but disoriented) was unconvinced. She simply reapplied her smeared lipstick and straightened her blouse and finally adjusted her belt, before going back about her lab work without missing a beat.

“But if such a study were undertaken, you would participate?” Doctor dick pressed heron this point. Jane hesitated, thinking it over. Doctor Dick was an eminent scientist, and working on this one crackpot pet project of his might lead to him “working with her” on his other more important work. It was an opportunity she couldn’t let pass her by.

Doctor Dick liked enthusiasm. Jane showed as much as she could fake. Enthusiasm produces results Doctor Dick was fond of saying. And Doctor Dick liked “results”.

“Sure,” she said, like the whole thing was a joke, but trying desperately to sound hot for the idea like it gave her a mental orgasm just to think about it. “Why not!” See Dick make Jane believe she has free will. See Jane volunteer. See Jane agree to participate in writing, relieving him of any legal liability if anything goes wrong.. See Dick restart his already 6 month old study to give it the appearance of propriety. See Dick change the Muzak tapes he has been playing twelve hours a day 6 days a week in the lab with new ones. See doctor Dick lend Jane more video’s from his private movie collection. See Dick swap the cassettes Jane listens to every morning on the way to and from work.

See Jane play the tapes, see them run.

2-3 PREMATURE... POSTSCRIPT & SEE SCOTT RUN

See Jane not see the video tape being used to record the experiment for posterity. See Jane post her “work” to the internet so others can study it. See Doctor Dick make lots of money for future research. See Jane work so closely with Doctor Dick that it makes more sense for her to move into Doctor Dicks place to cut down travel time. See her become a very important participant in his “work”.

See Jane sublet her place. See Jane effectively disappear. See Jane help make and distribute new tapes at FunwithJanethetotallabslut.com. There is apparently quite a market for such things. How to video’s and pre-made tapes with different “suggested activities” and behavior re-enforcement are also available, but Doctor Dick handles this end of the “research” almost exclusively. See Jane watch a harmless episode of a show she didn’t want to miss. One the Doctor was kind enough to tape specifically FOR Jane. See Jane watch. Watch Jane change. See Jane in the seedy sex shop looking for more scientific implements. See Jane (who used to blush) slap a three inch WIDE, foot and a half long dong on the counter like it was a salami for cold-cuts.

See Jane pick out a butt plug so big she might bleed. See Jane try it out for two dollars a minute, While the “investors” watch and evaluate the results. See the investors buying Jane’s used panties and toys for three to five times actual retail. See a mystery bidder buy her pony tail butt plug at an online auction for as much as some rare antiques. See Jane beg for another tape to watch. See Jane want it like a junkie needing another quick fix.

See the tapes are no longer innocent episodes of night-time television. See there is no need to re-edit for Jane’s prudish sensibilities. See the crude sex tapes with messages added roughly to them. See Jane watch, see Jane study, See a lifetime of repressed Christian upbringing fall away. See Jane learn. See that Jane doesn’t give a rats ass about production values or hidden messages, or “family values” anymore.

4. MORE FUN WITH JANE

See Jane learn a new trick. See Jane climb on Scott and hump HIS brains out. See Jane collect a research grant of two hundred dollars from Scott and another two hundred from a scruffy kinda smelly guy Scott brought over to Doctor Dick and Jane’s house. See Doctor Dick collect his fee for each and every visit to the lab by non-research personnel. See Scott visit weekly. See Scotts friend (who Doctor Dick and he split the fee on) visit more.

Jane is a good lab assistant and very efficient fund raiser. Doctor Dick values her services. He would have a hard time getting along without her. Jane’s services, servicing. Jane’s services are indispensable.

See Scott make another appointment to be brought up to speed on any new “research” developments. See Scott (who has a “furry/beast thing”) make Jane hump HIS leg for a change. See Jane leave a wet patch. See Scott pay extra, and go to the dry cleaner later.

Watch Doctor Dick make a copy of Scotts cd’s in his car while Jane entertains Scott the “investor”, showing him all the latest developments (as promised). See Doctor Dick arrange NOT to have to split his fee’s with Scott anymore. Scott secretly buys two pairs of the undies and the pony plug. See him sniff his prize like a tracking dog might to get a criminals scent.

Doctor Dick see’s Scotts true potential and wants to help him realize it. Doctor Dick took an oath as a healer. Doctor Dick decides to help Scott ALL he can... Besides Doctor Dick needs more research subjects if his work is to continue uninterrupted.

5. DOCTOR MARY IS CONTRARY... BUT PAYS WELL

See Dick contact another “researcher” who we shall call: “Mary” (who oddly enough has a little lamb. The result of her own “research”).

Mary could get five to ten, a hefty fine, AND win a lifetime of free therapy if that gets out. But for now “Mary” wants Doctor Dick to help her expand her own work into sheep dogs. Specifically:... Scott-ies, and is willing to pay top dollar to have someone arrange for a big dog to guard her “sheep” and other “valuables”. (Rumor has it she also keeps a beaver, which the game wardens would fine her for keeping, so she neither confirms or denies this as fact...) But seeing it is irrelevant nothing more about it will be written. See Mary teach her new dog new tricks. See Mary get into her shepherdess costume even though it isn’t Halloween. See tricks AND treats with dogs and sheeps... See the beaver get jealous and demand attention which it gets plenty of. See something really sick.

6. BYE BYE DOCTOR DICK AND JANE

See Doctor Dick live the high life off his grants... and franklins. See him plan a trip.

See Scott herd Mary’s little lamb into the dark warm wooly farmyard. See how grateful Mary is. See Scott as he nuzzles her fleece (which is as bleach blond as snow).

See Doctor Dick’s latent pre-pubescent fascination with kiddy stories reemerge and seriously effect his adult medical judgement.

Hear Mary compose her own personal nursery rhyme and act it out in a way that can only be shown on very late night television or pay-per-view. (Both of which she might do if the opportunity presents itself). “And everywhere that Mary went, Scott the dog was sure to go...” Scott tracks down the beaver with his keen sense of smell and herds it toward ecstasy.

Mary giggles.

Doctor Dick guarantee’s all his work but it really isn’t necessary, she thinks to herself as she does nothing to make her dog heel.

And finally (for those wondering how many twists this story might take):

See the police take an unhealthy (but hardly unexpected) interest in Jane’s disappearance and subsequently really odd behavior when she does turn up (She humps a cops leg among other things). See Doctor Dick and Jane skip the country and take a well earned vacation in Aruba where there is no extradition treaty.

See Doctor Dick do more research that may or may not be written about later...

See the author of this story seek some therapy of their own.

See this story: -End-