The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Do It Yourself

Disclaimer: If you’re under 18 years of age, go away and come back when you’re older. This piece contains explicit scenes of sexual congress between men and women, and women and women. So if you read this and are offended, it’s your own fault. Criticism, praise, vague threats etc should be aimed at:

The letterbox clattered violently. Upstairs, Stan leapt from his bed, charged down the staircase and grabbed the mail.

“Finally,” he exclaimed, holding the cardboard box in his hand. “It’s about damn time.”

“Stanley, dear, was that the mail?” It was his mother, calling from the living room. “Anything for me?”

“No, just a parcel for me, mum. I’ll be upstairs if you need me.”

Back in his room, Stan tore open the box. It contained a video and a smattering of leaflets. Stan grinned as he saw the front of one of the leaflets: “Teach Yourself Hypnosis.”

An hour later, Stan was feeling confident. According to the instructions, showing someone the contents of the video would render them helpless and at his command. This sounded good. He might have been only 17 years old, but he knew what he liked. Thinking it over, the only problem he encountered was how to get someone to watch the video. It’s not like you can haul a TV down the high street, after all. Then he got an idea—his sister. 19 years old, and with lots of friends the same age. Perfect. Now to put the plan into action...

“Mum, I’ve got a video for you to watch.”

“Really? What is it Stanley dear?”

“Er, some romantic comedy I think. Y’know, with that woman in, from that film you like.”

“Oh yes. Put it on.”

Stan watched, fascinated, as the television flickered into life, pulsing out intense light, which moved round and round, faster and faster.

“Hmm, the book said around 30 seconds, so let’s try this out,” he muttered, turning off the television. He looked at his mother. Her eyes were glazed and unfocused. This was great...

“Mum, can you hear me?”

“Yes.” Her vice was a flat monotone. “Yes, I hear you, Master.”

Stan’s heart skipped a beat. This was better than he hoped.

“Okay mum, I think you should go visit Uncle Ernie and Aunt Val for a while. Maybe a week. In fact, make it two.” He clicked his fingers, as per the instruction book.

“Stanley, I think I’m going away for a couple of weeks, to visit your Uncle Ernie. You be good now. Oh, and that film was really entertaining. Poor dialogue, though.” With that, Stan’s mother walked out of the door, got in the car, and drove away.

Later that evening, Stan’s sister Amy came home. She had with her two friends, Claire and Nicole. Amy was a petite, curvy brunette. Claire was Stan’s favourite, as she had long blonde hair and even longer legs. Nicole was a tall redhead. The three of them were sat in the living room when Stan walked in.

“Hey Stan, where’s mum?” asked Amy.

“She’s visiting relatives. Is it okay if I put the TV on?”

“Sure, we were heading upstairs anyhow.”

“No, stay. I, er, think there’s something interesting on...”

“What?”

“That band you like. Y’know, that one with the songs.”

“Oh yes. Put it on, then.”

Stan turned on the television, and with it, the videotape. His erection was already straining inside his pants as he contemplated what he could do with these gorgeous young ladies.

“Claire?”

“Yes, Master?”

“Get undressed.”

As Claire did as she was instructed, Stan got undressed as well, freeing his cock from his trousers. He gasped as he looked at Claire. She was even more stunning than his fevered imagination could have devised.

“Claire, you find me extraordinarily attractive. Even as I speak to you now, you are becoming ever more aroused.” Stan smiled as he saw Claire flush and begin to shuffle uncomfortably on the sofa as her pussy became wet and her clit hardened. Next, he looked at his sister.

“Amy, you are madly in love with Nicole. Nicole, you feel the same. You are unable to keep your hands off each other. You must fuck now.”

Stan’s hand began to rub his cock, his thumb spreading his glistening pre-come over its straining purple head. He needed release.

“Claire. I want you to suck my cock.”

“Anything for you, Master,” Claire murmured as she got down on her knees in front of Stan and took his cock in her mouth, licking the head with her tongue, then sinking down onto it with her red lips.

Stan gasped with pleasure, then opened his eyes to watch Amy and Nicole.

Amy kissed Nicole passionately, their tongues meeting. Amy could feel her body melting to a liquid centre between her legs. Needing to be touched, she grabbed Nicole’s fingers and pushed them between her thighs.

“You’re so wet,” Nicole murmured. She could feel Amy’s slick love juice and the heat of her pussy though the material of her trousers. She began to tear at Amy’s clothes, ripping them from her body. Amy did the same until they were both naked, wrapped in each other’s arms, still kissing.

Abruptly, Amy broke away from the kiss. She had never felt so horny in her life. She looked down at Nicole’s breasts, and gently stroked them with her thumb. Then she quickly slid down the sofa until she met Nicole’s pussy, its red bush a fire in the darkness. She inhaled the soft, delicate musk of its fragrance. She opened its lips with her fingers, and the wetness within trickled down onto her face. Gently, she raised her head and began to lick.

“Oh fuck. Eat me, Amy, please.” Nicole closed her eyes as her body stiffened, forcing her down onto Amy’s face. Pleasure arced through her as Amy found her stiff little clit and began to circle her tongue around it. Amy moaned into Nicole’s pussy as the redheaded girl’s juices flowed like a river into her mouth. She tasted delicious, a natural aphrodisiac. Finding her clit once more, Amy took it into her mouth and began to suck.

“Oh fuck, I’m gonna come,” Nicole groaned as her pleasure built. Sweat trickled down her back and between her breasts. Her senses were on fire. Suddenly, she cried out as her dam broke and her orgasm tore through her, her body shaking.

Stan watched as Nicole came, his cock being sucked expertly by Claire. This nearly tipped him over the edge, but he managed not to come as he eased Claire away from his cock. She looked up at him and licked her lips, a look of eager submission in her eyes.

“Claire, I’m going to fuck you. Get on your hands and knees.”

“Yes, Master.” Claire complied with Stan’s request, bending over and putting her ass up in the air.

Stan entered Claire’s pussy from behind, its tight, syrupy walls almost pushing him over the edge before he’d even begun. Thinking of baseball, he alleviated his crisis and began to push his cock in and out of Claire, making her moan.

“Claire, you may pleasure yourself as you watch Amy and Nicole.”

“Yes, Master.” As Claire watched the scene unfolding on the sofa, her hand reached back and between her thighs, finding her clit. She moaned again, and began to gently but firmly rub herself as Stan thrust his hot cock into her body.

Her body now recovered from her orgasm, Nicole smiled with satisfaction as she eased herself off Amy’s face. The brunette was licking Nicole’s copious juices from her lips and fingers.

“Let me help you,” Nicole whispered huskily, and she licked Amy’s lips. Amy’s tongue darted out, and the two began to kiss passionately once more. This time, it was Nicole who broke away first.

“Mmm, I taste nice, don’t I?” she whispered. Amy nodded. “I bet your pussy tastes even sweeter...” Nicole’s words trailed off as she kissed her way down Amy’s body. Amy closed her eyes.

“Turn over,” Nicole whispered. “I fancy being a dirty girl tonight.”

Amy rolled over onto her front, and began to moan softly as Nicole planted soft kisses all over her ass. Then, she spread her cheeks until she could see the little rosebud of Amy’s anus. Slipping her tongue inside, she heard Amy’s groans grow louder. Leaving her ass alone now, she turned Amy over and spread her legs as wide as she could.

“Did you like that?” Nicole smiled.

“You’re a dirty bitch,” Amy laughed. Her pussy was swollen and her clit felt enormous. She could feel her juices flowing out of her and onto the sofa. She needed to come so bad. She ran her hand through Nicole’s luxurious red hair and moved her down between her parted thighs, gasping as Nicole’s lips touched her most intimate place for the first time. She wrapped her legs around Nicole’s neck, forcing her onto her pussy. Nicole opened her mouth and began to French kiss Amy’s pussy, her tongue entering her body and her saliva mixing with her hot pussy juice. Nicole though it was beautifully messy, the wetness coming together and running down her chin. Amy was moaning now, her breath coming in gasps. Nicole’s tongue darted to her clit and threw her body over the edge, orgasm tearing through her, leaving her breathless and moaning.

On the floor, Claire was moaning and bucking, her fingers pleasuring her body as she watched Amy come.

“Master, please my I come,” she gasped.

“Yes,” Stan muttered, as Claire’s pussy contracted around his cock, her walls milking him of his seed. He cried out as he came inside her, and the two of them collapsed onto the floor, exhausted.

Once Stan came to, he saw Amy and Nicole kissing softly on he sofa. Claire had her arms around him, and was planting gentle kisses on his neck. Glancing down, he could see a mixture of his semen and Claire’s pussy juice running down the blonde girl’s thigh.

“Amy, Nicole.”

“Yes, Master,” the duo replied in unison.

“I want you to eat Claire out. She’s very messy.”

Amy and Nicole slid off the sofa and onto the floor. Claire moaned softly and closed her eyes as the two girls got to work on her exhausted body.

Stan got up and sat on the sofa, his cock hardening again already as he surveyed his handiwork. He looked at his watch and smiled. This could be a long night...