The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

District Nine

Synopsis: Emma was born after the conquest. She only knows an Earth ruled by the Kraeling.

“Is it true that the Beguiled have no soul?” Emma Thatcher asked

“What is a soul, really?” Tanya Havesham tried to deflect the question as she looked around her class.

Tanya also saw the all-seeing blinking eye at the back of the room; monitoring her lessons. Central command watched all. She was nervous.

“My sister was beguiled…. ” Gemma Plinson said

“Really?” Emma “Are her eyes black too?”

“Yes” Gemma said “…and she stopped talking to us”

“Really?” Emma asked

“That is, before I was brought here to this prison”

“It’s not a prison” Tanya nervously laughed

“What do you call it?” Gemma snapped defiantly

“It’s for girls who have lost their way” Lucy Whitworth

“I don’t want to be Beguiled” Gemma said

“Me neither”

“The Beguiled serve the Masters” Tanya nervously interjected “They have no time for anyone else…naturally your sister…”

“We all serve the Masters” Rayleen interjected “In our own way”. (She was also known as Ray.)

Emma looked at Ray surprised she would say that.

“I want to be Beguiled” Lucy said with a cheeky giggle

“Yeah, me too” Annie Frank said

“And me” Lucy Wong added “I am happy to serve the Masters”

Gemma and Emma looked at each other as if to say “WTF?”

“I heard…” Ray said “That the Masters have different ways that they will use us”

Emma again was shocked to hear this from her room-mate

“What do you mean?” Tanya asked

“Yeah?” Lucy grinned “I heard that too… Like they didn’t just turn all the men into women… but some women they use… you know…”

“What?” Annie asked

“In… all kinds of sick ways…” Lucy said almost relishing it. Lucy was Gemma’s room-mate

“They are our Masters” Tanya said “We serve them anyway we can”

There was a general consensus amongst the girls that it would be a desirable thing to serve.

Tanya was pleased by the response…. but she looked again nervously at the eye. Would it be reported that one or two of her class seemed to question the state of things?

“I want to serve” Lucy said “More than anything”

“And be a fuck-toy?” Emma asked bluntly. Ray who sat next to her kicked her under the table.

“Yessss” Lucy giggled “That would be super”

“My sister…” Gemma began again

“Is one lucky cunt” Lucy interrupted

“Yes…” Tanya said “One lucky cunt who has been freed of her individuality by the Masters”

“I don’t…” Gemma began to argue

“If….?” Emma asked and Gemma sat back to let her go on…

“Yes… what is it?” Tanya asked

“If individuality is so bad… why didn’t the Masters just take it from us all… at the Purging”

“It’s not to be called that” Tanya snapped

“The Purging?”

“It’s the Liberation” Tanya said correcting her

“The Liberation set us free from chaos” Ray proudly said.

“Yes’ Tanya said “We are freed from freedom”

* * *

The History had been reviewed just a few years ago. The ‘Invasion’ was followed by the Purging—when resistance had been ended. But, this Purging was now to be called the Liberation. All the texts were now being reprinted with the updated terminology.

It doesn’t seem that long ago…

The “X” Virus had been sown into the atmosphere. Half the world’s population had been turned into females, making 100% female within a few hours.

In the Middle East, and across North Africa and into centra Asia there were massive suicides, or worse still—murder suicides.

Recently turned those that could not live with the change of being what they once despised killed themselves, or in worse case situations there were murder suicides.

In the West many like Emma’s father Sam were willing to live as a woman, but to plot their revenge. And then as the aliens began to land the revenge burst out

But, that was short-lived too.

Sam was ‘Beguiled’. Emma and her mum Wendy were there to fight, along with Sam and thousands of others and as they charged the strange spacecraft the alien swept the crowd with a ray. Wendy was separated in the onrush but Emma kept with her dad.

Emma remembered running forward with a machete and suddenly noticing her dad was not alongside her

She stopped turned and saw Sam standing there

“Dad?” she called

“Isn’t it wonderful?” Sam said

“Dad?”

“I…” Sam gasped “I… love them…”

And then Emma noticed Sam’s eyes change. The black or the iris seemed to grow larger and larger till all of Sam’s eyes were black

“Dad?” Emma cried “Are you alright”

“I am not your dad” Sam said “Male terms are forbidden”

“Dad?”

“Please honey” Sam said, her breasts heaving; sighing with a blissfulness “Go home”

“No!” Sam said

“If you don’t obey I will have to send you to re-education”

“No, Dad! No!”

And so Emma was arrested by her own dad—recently changed into a woman, and this is where she was now

Emma arrived at an old high school. A barrier was hastily placed around it.

(Ipswich High School was re-named “Re-education Facility Four, District Nine, Kaltor Province”

Kaltor Province consisted what had once been England and Wales, but not Cornwall. There was a single Master for the province. The aliens had divided the world into realms.)

Emma had been assigned a sleeping place with a girl a little older than herself—Ray Carmody.

“Are you a real girl?” Emma’s first question was as the door closed behind them

“Yes, are you?”

“Yes” Emma said

They established that they were born that way and not recently changed by the aliens.

“How long have you been here?” Emma asked

“A whole year” Ray said

“That long?”

“Yes… that long” Ray said

They had a single bed. They were told soon after that they were expected not just to sleep together but to become intimate.

“There is no more ‘self’ here” the Beguiled Warden Helen Smith told the assembly “All of you are expected to fuck”

“There’s no way” a Jay Henderson expressed. Jay had been a guy till the aliens.

Immediately guards stepped into the assembly grabbed Jay and dragged her forward

Helen Smith raised a small device and Jay was beguiled in seconds

“You WILL all fuck” Helen said. “For the first three months you will get to know your room-mate intimately. And…,” she continued “We will re-assign you to another room-mate to fuck”

Emma had returned to her room with Ray, heads down. There was a small blinking light in the ceiling and they knew that they would be monitored.

“What kind of plan is this?” Emma asked as she sat on the edge of the bed

“I don’t know…”

“Why don’t they just take over all our minds?”

“I said I don’t know”

“What are you doing?”

“Getting undressed”

“But…” Emma stopped

“You better too” Ray said

“I…”

“If… if we don’t… you know… do it…”

“But I don’t…”

“Look… I don’t either… not really. I’m a virgin, but I am attracted to guys”

“I’m a virgin too…”

“But you’re…?” Ray hesitated “You know… not a….”

“Lesbian?”

“No” Emma said “I had always had a thing for guys too… particularly older…” she began “Never-mind…”

Ray had nearly folded her clothes as she took them off. Last was her panties.

She stood almost cross-legged to hide her sex.

Emma was still only up to her bra.

“Gosh” Ray gasped as Emma took it off

Ray was thin, boyish. Emma was … well she could have been a sports model. She had curves.

Emma stopped and covered her nipples with her hands

“Sorry” Ray said “I didn’t mean to embarrass you…”

“It’s okay”

“It’s just… you know… you’ve got such a hot body…”

Emma smiled weakly at the comment. She sat up a little off the bed as she pulled her skirt down.

“I can’t believe YOU are still a virgin…” Ray said

“Well.. you know… I wasn’t”

“What do you mean?”

“Well.. up until the invasion…”

“I don’t get it…?” Ray asked

“I mean… I’ve fucked guys… older guys… but I’ve definitely had sex”

“But you said…”

“Well… yeah… when I was brought here… I was … a virgin”

“How is that possible?”

“How is any of this possible” Emma laughed “I was clean shaven… and now I’ve got this bush back…”

“I… I thought all the girls…”

“No.” Emma said “Some of us had….”

“Oh” Ray said as she got onto the bed. She lay down

“What are you doing?” Emma said

“I… I’m getting ready… isn’t this what you’re meant to do?”

“I’ve never done it with another girl” Emma said as she raised herself up again and pulled her panties off (now she was naked too)

“But you’ve done it?”

“Yes” Emma said “Just not with girls”

“But… look” Ray said “If you’ve done it, you’re more experienced than I am”

“What are you saying?”

“I… I think you ought to take the lead”

“What?”

“To.. you know… be the ‘guy’”

“This feels so…”

“I know” Ray said

Emma got onto the bed next to Ray. Her breasts rested on Ray’s body. “Sorry” Emma said trying to adjust herself so she wasn’t touching

“No…!” Ray said

Emma stopped and looked at Ray

“No.. it’s okay…” Ray said

“I just…”

“Let me be the guy then” Ray said

“Okay”

Ray turned to face Emma and as she did she moved her hand up onto Emma’s thigh

Ray kissed Emma straight on the lips. Emma didn’t kiss back

“They’re watching us” Ray whispered in her ear

Emma said nothing

“You need to be… more enthusiastic” Ray leant in to again whisper in Emma’s ear

Emma brought her hand up onto Ray’s thigh

“That’s it” Ray smiled

It seemed to Emma that Ray was into this more than she was and this was confirmed when Ray rolled them over till she lay atop Emma

Ray immediately began kissing down Emma’s body.

Neck, chest, breast… down down

She stopped

“You’ve got to…” she said

Emma nodded and opened her legs

“Oh, fuck” Ray gasped seeing Emma’s pussy hidden behind a tuft of blonde pubic hair

Ray ran a finger along Emma’s slit, and then prized her labia apart

She saw Emma really was a virgin

Her tongue went to where her fingers had been

Emma gasped… more from shock

But… it was pleasant

Ray’s tongue sliding up into her

And then Ray worked on Emma’s bud, now erect and engorged

Emma looked at the light watching

She suddenly sighed

Ray grinned, hearing it and worked harder

“Ooooo!” Emma gasped

Ray lapped busily and Emma trembled… she came… it shocked her

“You came?” Ray asked

Emma, embarrassed, nodded her head

“You do me now…” Ray said

“Okay”

“No… stay” Ray said as Emma began to move

Ray moved up and Emma realised that Ray was going to sit against her face

The smell of another woman’s pussy was not unpleasant. The taste, a warm wetness was not unpleasant either.

She lapped and Ray pushed herself down harder against Emma’s amateur efforts

Soon Ray came.

And, to Emma’s surprise shot a fluid into her mouth

Emma went to spit

“Eat it!” Ray said

“Wha…?”

“Eat it” Ray said again, this time with an aggression that surprised Emma

Emma complied

Ray bore down harder and Emma felt something larger enter her mouth. It was walnut sized, but soft and rubbery

She swallowed it

Emma’s body was suddenly convulsed into a massive orgasm.

She forgot about what had entered her as she felt the great wave of pleasure wash over her.

The following day in class..

“Is it true that the Beguiled have no soul?” Emma Thatcher asked

“What is a soul, really?” Tanya Havesham tried to deflect the question as she looked around her class.

(We have now caught up)

Emma looked at Ray

Ray smiled.

It seemed to Emma that Ray was a whole lot more enthusiastic about things the way they were.

Emma looked again and Ray shrugged her shoulders as if to say “What?”

Emma felt a sense of betrayal.

Had Ray really accepted the occupation

But then again Emma and Ray hadn’t really discussed it

Gemma however seemed angered by it

The class-room door opened and the director (or Warden—Helen Smith) stepped in and turned to face the class

“Gemma Plinson? Emma Thatcher?”

“Here” Gemma said

“Present” Emma said

“It seems you two are to be released from detention”

“What?” Gemma asked

“When?” Emma asked

“Immediately” the director said

Emma and Gemma looked at each other

“Go!” the director said

“What?”

“Get up… and go!” the director said

“NOW!”

Emma and Gemma got up and rushed out the door

“What’s going on?” Gemma asked as they briskly walked across the courtyard towards the imposing ‘prison’ gates

“I… I don’t know” Emma said

Gemma suddenly stopped and clutched her stomach

“What’s the matter?” Emma asked

“I…” Gemma said, but then it passed. She stood up “I… I don’t know”

As they walked suddenly Emma felt the amazing tight cramps

“Are you okay?” Gemma asked

“I’m not sure” Emma gasped trying to catch her breath. Then, the pain was gone too.

They continued on towards the gates

Gemma felt a little heavier around the waist and as they walked she looked and noticed a small bulge in her stomach

“What’s wrong now?” Emma asked

“I never knew I’d got fat”

Emma looked at herself “I… I seem to have put on weight too…”

“How is this possible?” Gemma asked

“Let’s just get out of here first”

As soon as they got to the gates Emma turned to Gemma “I go this way” she said

“Okay… ah… bye”

“Yes… take care” Emma said

Suddenly Gemma doubled over again “Oh, God” she cried in pain

Emma went to comfort her when she had the sudden jolt of pain too…

It was over soon and they both straightened themselves up

Emma noticed that Gemma seemed to be even ‘fatter’

She looked at her own stomach which bulged even more

“This is so weird” Gemma said feeling her stomach

“Let’s just go…” Emma said

“Yes” Gemma said

They turned in different directions and headed home

Emma had a distance to go

Wendy was so happy when her daughter just turned up.

She was surprised at just how bloated Emma’s stomach was.

“Are you alright?” Wendy cried “Oh, my God… I was so worried for you…”

“I’m okay” Emma said “I just need to get to bed… that’s all”

“Are you sure?”

“I’ll be fine” Emma said

….In the middle of the night the contractions began

In the middle of the night Emma carried a large fresh egg into her mum’s bedroom and quietly placed it on the bed between her Wendy’s legs.

Emma returned to her room

She lay back and smiled even as she heard her mother’s screams…

And then there was silence

Wendy appeared at the door

Emma sat up

Now Wendy’s stomach was bulging

“Come to bed, mum” Emma said as she saw her mom carrying an egg

Wendy smiled and went to her daughter

They made love till morning

The End