The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Dirt Beneath Her Heels

As I slowly woke my mind was foggy, sluggish, and unresponsive and my eyelids were heavy. I struggled to raise those sheets of lead obscuring my vision and preventing me from establishing my whereabouts and they flickered but stayed closed. I found my senses tuning into the room more as my awareness returned ... I could hear the whir of a quiet computer fan in the background.

“Is anyone there?” I half whispered afraid of the answer but there was no response only the sound of high heels leisurely circling me on a hardwood floor.

clack

“Please? I know your there?” I pleaded my mind still foggy and confused as to what was happening.

clack

“please, I don’t”

clack

“know what’s going …”

clack

“On. please, please tell me?”

Suddenly there was silence which stretched seconds but felt like hours as anticipation build in my mind ... “what’s going to happen to me?” I though and finally the scent sweet and intoxicating bewitched me as my pulse raced and my breathing became shallow and quickened subconsciously ...

“Good Boys are silent unless questioned!” Goddess Leah’s breathed in my ear, her voice was soft and almost a whisper but still commanding and overwhelming. My body leapt to attention without thought my mind cleared of thought and identity until only Goddesses words where in my mind and my cock grew instantly hard and erect like a switch in my mind had been flipped.

“ ... aren’t they pet?” Goddess continued to breath her words into my waiting empty mind.

“yes, Goddess Leah, good boys are silent unless questioned” I repeated knowing this was the truth, in fact the only truth that mattered. My mind was silent and empty unable to construct a though even if I wanted to my only thoughts were those given to me by Goddess Leah.

“Listen!”

My body jumped to attention every fibre of my being awake and focused upon my Goddesses voice and her instructions for what seemed like an age clack as the heel impacted on the floor a shudder ran through my body ... I knew my Goddess was near and her heel closer.

your will go deeper slave”

clack

My body shuddered again ... it sounded closer this time?

“With each clack of my heels on the floor”

clack

The heel was right next to my ear this time as the sound reverberated all the way through my mind and into my very soul pleasure filling me and a desperate ache to serve my Goddess to be her puppet to fall so deep for her.

“Deeper into my power”

clack

I started to fall deeper and deeper into myself until I was surrounded by Goddess on all sides

“And more aroused”

clack

my Goddess was not only all around me but in my mind, her words were my thoughts ... there were no secrets now I was an extension of Goddess unquenchable will

“won’t you slave?”

clack

With a combination of desperate breathlessness, weakness, arousal, and helpless exhaustion I could only whisper " Yes Goddess”

there was a pause and silence and suddenly

“Good Boy!” the words were breathed into my ear I could smell her delicious perfume; I could smell her lipstick and her breath was warm against my skin and made the entire side of my body tingle as I felt helpless.

“Open your eyes slave!” Goddess commanded, I instantly obeyed so slavishly enthralled and devoted to her the mere concept of hesitation to obey gone no need to think just to listen to her words, Goddesses word are my thoughts. I looked up to Goddess towering over me like a giantess and I felt weak and puny beneath her unearthly beauty and stature, her finger was pointing down and my eyes obeyed the visual command instantly slowly tracing the image into my mind and my eyes drifted down her perfect body to the beautiful red/black heel placed in the centre of my chest and Goddesses perfect feet inside ... I helplessly licked my lips and stared longingly at them.

“You want them, don’t you slave?” Goddesses voice toying with me

“yes Goddess” I whispered unable to remove my wide eyes from them

“ And what would you give to kiss my heels slave?” her web of words tightening around me.

“anything Goddess”

“anything? really slave? anything?” I welcome her web of words binding me tightly she was everything to me.

“everything I am and everything I own is for you Goddess, mind, body and soul” I sighed trying to force my mind to construct a proper sentence for Goddess.

“well, that is interesting slave, very interesting” her addictive voice caressing my mind knowing I was exactly where she wanted me.

Goddess Leah removed her perfect heeled foot from my chest, and I felt the loss immediately, I was empty and longing for the pressure of her heeled foot to be upon me once more bringing me peace and security that I was under her power and under her feet. The loss was compounded as I heard her heels moving off into the distance. I couldn’t see her leave I hadn’t been instructed to look I just lay naked on the hard wood floor staring helplessly at the roof arms and legs outstretched like I was on a St Andrews cross unmoving and unwavering.

clack

My Goddess was leaving?

clack

how did I displease her?

clack

I’m a fool! I should have been a better slave

clack

in my mind unable to speak I begged and pleaded with her to please not leave me!

clack

I could do better I would do better!

clack

I know I’m worthless I will do anything ... please! please Goddess!

Almost as if she had been listening to the thoughts inside my head her voice sounds from above me “you will be allowed to kiss my heels slave ... " she sighed.

“thank you Goddess Leah”

“however, there is a price slave! are you willing slave?” she asked

“yes Goddess!” I spluttered instantly desperate to serve with every inch of me.

“you don’t know what the price is yet slave” her voice became hypnotically mischievous as I felt and smelled her foot and tights under my nose hovering above my lips. I felt uncontrollably aroused and longing to obey but unable to move at all, without Goddesses permission.

“please Goddess, please tell me the price? I want to pay it, Please” I pleaded like a broken man addicted and helpless only able to think of the glorious beautiful foot hovering above my lips and it scent assaulting my mind and making all the blood rush to my other head which Goddess also already owned.

“I am going to crush your manhood slave, crush it beneath my perfect feet” she teased.

“after all, who owns your pathetic cock and balls slave?” Goddess asked knowing the answer.

“you do Goddess” I replied immediately.

“NO!” Goddesses voice stern and unforgiving filling me with fear I’d displeased her and would cast out from her shining power.

“No, not like that slave. You know what I want to hear” she said soothingly knowing the fear she had cut to my heart with.

“yo ... you own my pathetic cock and balls Goddess” I replied terrified.

“you have no use for your pathetic cock and balls slave, do you?” she purred knowing she was correct.

“I have no used for my pathetic cock and balls Goddess” I replied knowing each time I repeated this it became more and more true but welcoming it each time.

“Well, I certainly have no use for those filthy things of yours do I slave” Goddess Continued.

“no Goddess has no use for my filthy pathetic cock and balls” I repeated.

“Good Boy” she commended “I want to crush those filthy things under my feet, do you want your Goddess to crush your pathetic cock and balls with her perfect foot slave?” she enquired already knowing how aroused submitting even this too her made me feel.

“yes Goddess, I want Goddess to crush my pathetic cock and balls under her perfect feet!” I replied pleadingly and desperate for her to do so.

“Why? why do you want this slave? answer!” Goddess Commanded.

“I ache and long to suffer for my Goddess if she is crushing me with her feet or heels it’s as close as I’ll ever be to her perfection. For a worthless creature like me to even exist underfoot to Goddess I must suffer for the privilege and I do so gladly” I stumbled as quickly as my desperate addicted mind could form the words.

“Good Boy” clack Goddess was putting her heels on clack “you’re not worth of my bare feet yet slave, only with heel between us and then when we are finished you will lick the soles clean, won’t you slave?” she commanded.

“Yes Goddess, I’m not worthy of your feet and shall lick Goddesses heels clean afterwards” I acknowledged sincerely.

“Good boy, very good boy” Goddess proclaimed triumphantly.

There was a pause as I was left alone, unmoving, and helplessly staring at the ceiling (as I’d not been instructed to move) alone with only an overhead light and the one thought Goddess Leah had left in the fore front of my mind.

“Goddess owns and has no use for my pathetic cock and balls and I beg for her to crush my filthy manhood under her prefect heels” I repeated without even realising I was doing so. I suddenly occurred to me that I had no concept of how long I had been repeating this phrase over and over but was suddenly aware each time I did so I became more and more aroused the feel building like an unstoppable wave.

“Each time you say it you become more helplessly aroused” Goddess Leah whispered knowing I could always hear her “the obsession to have your filthy manhood crushed beneath my prefect feet and heels overwhelms you mind, it’s your only thought. Isn’t it slave” she stated simply, her words were my thoughts, and I knew this was the truth with all my heart, mind, and soul.

“Please, please Goddess crush my filthy gasp filthy manhood, please Goddess” my mind a whirlwind of arousal, obsession, and obedience I struggled to form word but knowing I had to answer.

Goddess Leah’s perfect red and black heel dangled over my groin, swaying gently back and forth my eye’s glued to it with obsession in my eyes and the need to suffer for Goddess in my mind. My mind’s eye imagined Goddess Leah’s eye’s full of satisfaction about how well her mindless puppet was preforming, almost as if reading my mind in response to my arrogance of assuming to know Goddesses feelings on the matter, her heel descended on to my worthless balls! My entire body was filled to the brim with pleasure as Goddesses heels touched my balls and was quickly replaced by an ever-increasing pressure. My entire body started twitching in pleasure like I was about to cum with the anticipation, seeing this Goddess feet stopped moving while maintaining the pressure and pain.

“NO! what are you not allowed to do you worthless slave?” Goddess demanded as I squirmed involuntarily under her heels.

“I will not release without permission; this is the power you have over me” I started repeating through gritted teeth automatically my conditioning taking over while some tears slowly make their way down my cheeks.

“I will not release, I will not release, I will not release” I repeated time after time.

“You will not release without permission, you know this is the power I have over you” as Goddess stated this, I grew more aroused my worthless cock and balls becoming more aroused, engorging, and inflicting more pressure and pain on myself.

“AAHHHHHHH ... Yes, Ghng Goddess Leah” I struggled to form the sentence “I will … Ghng not ... AHHHHHHHH, release” Goddess Leah’s foot increased the pressure ever so slightly “… without permission” I struggled to reply to my hypnotic conditioning as the pain coursed through me.

“Good Boy!” Goddess whispered as once more arousal surged through my body again helplessly increasing the pain as my filthy balls swelled under Goddesses heel.

“Ahhhhhhhhhhh, Goddess it hurts” I whimpered helplessly.

“Oh my poor little slave, we have not yet begun. What do you say?” Goddess asked.

Through gritted teeth and pain I knew the answer and whispered, “Thank you Goddess Leah please crush my pathetic cock and balls under your perfect feet” as the word escaped my lips a smile crept across Goddesses face.

“Louder slave, I can’t hear you” Goddess Teased.

“Thank you Goddess Lea please crush my pathetic cock and balls under your perfect feet” I repeated, louder in among my strains and sobs.

Goddess continued to add yet more weight to Ball of her foot crushing my filthy pathetic testicles my eyes helplessly locked on and welcoming her perfect feet and beautiful shoes crushing me. Goddesses heel also descended to touch erect cock pushing it down against my stomach.

“This worthless unruly thing must be brought to heel don’t you agree slave?” Goddess teased gently putting pressure on the shaft, enough to cause discomfort and pain but not permanent damage.

“Yes Goddess, my worthless unruly cock needs to be mad to heel!” I replied my entire body responding the pain being blessed onto my pathetic genitals by Goddess but also the overwhelming arousal at being so close to her and anticipation of being the sole of a high heel away from her.

Suddenly Goddesses heel was removed from my genitals and the pain eased a little, but an intense throbbing pain persisted as panic filled me for fear, I’d incurred Goddesses wrath and ire.

“Do you want more slave?” Goddess asked in a tone that wasn’t really a question and more of a threat that disobedience would mean being sent back to my empty little life without Goddesses heels controlling and crushing my sexuality.

“Yes Goddess Leah” I replied hastily.

“No, no, no that will not do at all slave” Goddess chastised as she leaned over and slapped my face hard " you have to beg slave, entreat me to continue your suffering and service”.

“Please Goddess, I am worthless and without you my life is dark, empty and pointless. Only when Goddess possesses my mind and melts my will does the grey shroud that is the tedium of life lift’s. Only then does pleasure, anticipation, and satisfaction at being of service fill my life with colour and joy. Without Goddess I am a joyless husk in a grey world, please make me suffer for you Goddess! I ache for it with all that I am” I begged desperately with every ounce of love, emotion and joy that being close to Goddess had brought me. I felt Goddesses Heel descend once more onto my worthless pathetic man hood the point of the heel carefully crushing my testicle while the sole of Goddesses foot crushed that worthless member into my stomach. I cried freely with tears of thanks and pain understanding that being close to Goddess for a worthless specimen like me comes with a price and being thankful that Goddess Leah had allowed it. Goddess as if finishing this moved her heel like she was putting out a cigarette inflicting yet more intense crushing and abrasive pain while looking directly into my tear-filled eyes I gazed up with both pain and adoration and I whispered as she removed her foot.

“Thank you Goddess for this honour”

“Oh, we aren’t finished yet slave. Kneel!” she commanded and I instinctively obeyed.

I kneeled and continued to look at her feet and shoes frightened to make eye contact like a submissive animal scared to make eye contact with a predator.

“The taint of your filthy cock and balls are all over my beautiful shoes slave” Goddess chided “clean them” her commanding tone permeating my entire body.

Goddess was now seated as I crept submissively forward to clean her heels with my tongue very carefully not to accidently touch the stockinged prefect skin of my Goddess, after all I was unworthy of such an honour. Carefully and obediently, I used my tongue to lick clean the soles and the sides of her shoes thoroughly.

“The heels pet, don’t forget the heels” Goddesses instructed “Suck them like a proper hard cock, not your pathetic member because?” she left the sentence hanging there.

“Goddess owns and has no use for and my filthy, pathetic cock and balls. The are for being crushed under Goddesses prefect heels.” I repeated without pause or thinking as I started sucking on Goddesses heel using my tongue to clean the stiletto flicking around its shaft and caressing the tip to make sure every surface that had come into contact with my worthless cock was pristinely clean.

Goddess Lea arose from her seat and began to walk off.

Clack

Clack

Clack

As I continued to kneel Goddess stopped with a glance over her shoulder “you may release pet” and with Goddess Leah’s instruction cum erupted all over the floor as I convulsed in powerful orgasmic seizures.

Goddess Lea looked up and sighed “You have made a mess, clean it up like a good boy and return home” Goddess intoned with satisfaction “every drop pet”.

clack

clack

clack.

I knelt on the floor feeling good and worthwhile. I was a good boy for my Goddess, a good pet as I knelt and licked up my own mess as instructed. Each mouthful of my filthy mess I licked up painstakingly, knowing I mustn’t displease Goddess Leah and dreaming of floating deep under her control as I listen to her voice once more as she brings colour and joy to my life.

[The End]