The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

This story pure fantasy. Don’t read it unless you are above legal age for sexually explicit material in the jurisdiction in which you are located. You may make one hard copy of this for your personal collection. You may post it unedited on your web site if you DO NOT charge any fees what so ever.

  • JeffOur Hero
  • Andrea DevinsHostess (Insurance Underwriter)
  • Steven DevinsHost (Personal Finical Manager)
  • Michelle CabotOffice Manager
  • David CabotAccountant
  • Mike GalottiLocal News Producer
  • Sarah GalottiArtist

The Dinner Party

Everything was going smoothly. Andrea couldn’t believe it. Her 1st dinner party in her new home. Even the fact that Jeff decided to show up at the last minute couldn’t spoil the evening. It was good to get together with old friends. Andrea had hard time believing she had known this people almost 15 years, but sometimes it seemed like she had know them all her life.

Andrea prepared a beautiful meal. A crown roast that just prefect, even Sarah, a part time vegetarian, had a piece. She made these exquisite roasted potatoes with garlic seasoning that melted in your moth. The fresh asparagus were sautéed to point that weren’t hard or mushy. She also made a vegetable medley, primarily for Sarah, which everyone had seconds on. Combine that with a couple bottles of wine that complimented the meal wonderfully.

The table conversation was you would expect for old friends. Mike and Sarah’s new baby, Jessica. Steven and Dave debated over the benefits of some new tax law. Gossip on friends old and new. Jeff’s career as a talent scout. The URI – Providence College basketball debate. Movie debates. College days. Old boyfriends and girlfriends. A good time was had by all.

As dinner was winding down, Andrea got up and made an announcement.

(Andrea)

I’ve something special planned for desert, however everyone has to help with dinner clean up!

With that there was a collective groan. Questions abound what was for desert. The table was cleared in 10 minutes and everything was ready to wash.

(A)

OK, we need to downstairs. Everything is set in the game room.

The group filed downstairs to the game room. Setup on the bar were cans of whipped cream, chocolate and butterscotch syrup, bottles of Maraschino cherries, and assorted topping from jimmies and nuts to crumbled Oreo cookies and M & M’s. Steven went to the freezer and started pulling out half gallons of ice cream.

Everybody broke into laughter. This was prefect. Back in their college days, every couple of months the gang would gather and pig out on ice cream sundaes. They had done this in at least seven years.

Steven had set up about half dozen half-gallon tubs of ice cream on a table with the sundae cups and utensils on it.

(Steve)

Come and get it!

A line formed at the table. Steven had already started to make his sundae. Michelle looked directly at Steven, and with a exaggerated forlorn look on her face said,

(Michelle C)

You know this is going to go directly to my hips and ass, don’t you?

(S)

I, personally, like your ass.

Jeff slipped in behind Michelle. He put hands around her and pulled her into him so his crotch was rubbing against her rear end.

(Jeff)

SO DO I!

Michelle, with a smile on her face, bent over a bit, and gyrated the ass against Jeff

(MC)

I BET YOU DO!

(J)

Seriously, I think you women worry too much about you weight. Now, I don’t want women to be porker, but I want my women to look real. Most of the fashion models and actresses are to anorexic for my taste.

(A)

Oh, Sure! That’s why you drool every time those women appear on TV or in a magazine!

(J)

Well, they are beautiful, and I wouldn’t throw any of them out bed. I just find real women much more sexy than most of those plastic wet dreams. Take you, Andrea, for example. Your what 5′ 6″, 120?

(A)

5′ 6 ½”, 126.

Jeff walked up to Andrea and cups his hands underneath her breasts. He squeezes them lightly.

(J)

32C, right?

Andrea smiled. Her face becomes slightly flush, and her nipples start to become hard.

(A)

Figures! You WOULD get that right.

(J)

Well, I find you incredibly sexy. I would fuck you in second. And Sarah, I’m not a fan of big fake boobs, but give me woman who is full of milk. I think I would just cream my pants. I bet Mike likes take food out the mouth of Jessica!

(Sarah G)

It appears that he enjoys it. He does it often enough!

Mike breaks out in a big grin, and gives that ‘what me!’ look.

(SG)

Would you like to try it?

(J)

Hell yes!

Sarah slips off her top and unsnaps her bra. Her normally C cups inflated to D, burst free, and bounce around a bit. Jeff squeezes her left nipple and a squirt of milk comes out. A chuckle comes from the group. Sarah sits down on the sofa, and takes the big throw pillow, and places it on her lap. Jeff curls up on the sofa facing Sarah and begins to suckle on her breast. The milk is warm in his mouth. The texture is much like lowfat milk although it tastier, sweeter. A bulge appears in Jeff’s pants.

(SG)

My doctor said that I was overproducing milk. She wanted to give me some medication to stop it and not breast-feed Jessica, but I wanted to breast-feed her. I tend to leak a bit, but Mike helps out with draining them. I think it’s worth it.

Jeff stops and looks up at Sarah and burps. The whole groups burst out laughing.

(SG)

That’s my good boy. Would anybody else like to try?

Michelle looked up sheepishly.

(MC)

Um, Sarah, would you mind if I tried it?

(SG)

Not at all, Baby. Come on over.

(MC)

Honey, would you mind unzipping me. I’d like to get comfortable.

(David)

No problem.

David slid down the zipper on Michelle dress. Michelle slipped out of it, taking off her shoes at the same time. David then undid the clasp on her bra. Michelle did a little shimmy, taking off her bra and exposing her tits. All she was wearing were her panty hose. Sarah slides over to the side of the sofa, as Michelle lays down the sofa. Tentatively, Michelle begins by kissing and licking Sarah’s engorged right tit. By the time Michelle began to suck, Sarah breathing had increased noticeably. Sarah tilted her head back, her eyes closed and a content sigh passing her lips. Mike had moved to sofa’s armrest. He bent over and gave her a kiss. Sarah kissed back. Michelle shifted on the sofa to allow Sarah left hand access to her snatch underneath her pantyhose. Mike got up and picked up the chocolate syrup. He then went back to his spot. He dribbled the syrup onto his wife’s tit.

(Mike G)

Michelle, I hope you like chocolate milk.

The whole scene was too much for David. He took off his pants, and freed his hard cock from his underwear. His right hand gently stroking his penis. In the meantime, Steve and Andrea had started to make out. Steve moved to sit on one of the barstools. Andrea knelt down in front of him and undid his belt and pulled off his pants and underwear. Jeff moved behind Andrea and also took his pants off. As Andrea began suck on Steve’s member, bring it life. From behind, Jeff loosened Andrea’s pants. Andrea was able to make it so Jeff could remove her pants and panties all the while not removing her mouth for her husbands cock. However, she had to break off while Jeff repositioned her. Jeff had her balance, stomach down, on a barstool facing Steve. Jeff now had access to her behind. Before stuffing Steve’s cock back in her mouth, Andrea sprayed a generous amount of whipped cream on Steve. Andrea’s face bobbed up and down on Steve covering her face with whipped cream. Jeff uses his hand to stimulate Andrea’s pussy. As Jeff pushed his fingers into Andrea, she let out a loud moan. After a few minutes, Andrea was dripping wet. Jeff used her juices to lube up his member. Slowly he slid it into Andrea. Andrea’s moans became louder and more frequent as Jeff pumped faster and faster. It was a strange sight as Andrea rocked on the stool. As Jeff push in, Andrea’s mouth went down on Steven’s cock. Her tits swung back in forth. The three of them moved in unison. The tension kept building until it was too much. Andrea, Steve and Jeff all came at the same time.

In the mean time, Mike and Michelle had embraced in the 69 position on the couch. Each franticly licking and sucking each other. Dave was pounding Sarah’s ass with his cock. Sarah’s moans were a mix a pain and pleasure. All four of them reached orgasm at the same time.

The cellar air was heavy with smell of sweat and sex. The ice cream had started to melt. The rest of the evening was filled ice cream sundaes and oral sex, with an occasional fuck thrown in. By the time it had ended everyone toughly spent.

The next morning, Andrea was in the kitchen, sore for the night before, but feeling wonderful. She kept thinking back, and wondering when her friends could get together again. As she was doing the dishes, she noticed that there were seven place settings. This bugged her, as there were only six of them in the group.