The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Dildo

Kat noticed the dildo almost immediately.

She stepped into her dorm room, and there it was, sitting on her bed. It wasn’t hers; the only sex toy she owned was discreet and small, a little vibrator that was a raffle prize at a bachelorette party. The thing on the bed might have been her roommate’s, but Rachel was out of town this weekend. And plus, it would be a major violation of roommate etiquette to leave a sex toy on your roommate’s bed. Rachel was difficult to live with sometimes, but even she wouldn’t do something like that.

Kat glanced over at Rachel’s side of the room, just in case there was any indication that she had returned early, but saw none. The bed was unmade, but that was normal. The laptop and backpack were still gone, and nothing else she could see had moved. There was, for example, no matching dildo on the messy bed. So Kat walked over to her own bed for a closer look.

It was huge and purple. It was certainly bigger than any actual cock Kat had seen in real life, and it was bigger than most of the cocks she saw in porn. Not that Kat had extensive experience looking at either real or pornographic penises. This one was vaguely anatomically correct, with a bulbous head and a pair of balls attached at opposite ends, but it seemed knobbier and somehow more aggressive than a real member.

And it was just sitting there in on her bed, just below her pillow. There was no way it could have gotten there. Kat was asleep in that very bed just a few hours ago. She had only left her room twice; once to shower and clean up in the morning, and again for brunch, and she had locked the door both times.

And yet, there it was. Maybe someone had gotten her RA to agree to a prank. Make the shy innocent girl scream and run for the scary purple dick. Well, she wouldn’t give them the satisfaction. She could ignore it for a little while, and the pranksters would lose patience. They wouldn’t be able to stop themselves from checking on the results of their work. She’d pretend like she hadn’t noticed, and casually return it to them. She thought she knew the exact degree of nonchalance to display.

That plan being settled, Kat sat down at her desk and opened her laptop. She had a paper to write. However, her thoughts soon drifted. There was a dildo just to her left. It would take just the tiniest turn of her head to see it. Kat tried to resist checking, and lasted about thirty seconds. There it was, just as she left it.

Back to the paper. Don’t look at it, don’t think about it. Don’t remember what it looked like. Don’t wonder what it would feel like to touch. She spaced out a moment, then shook her head to clear it.

When she looked back at the screen, she was looking at an internet search for “big purple dildo”. Apparently, there was a big purple dildo in some video game. Safe-search had probably saved her from most of the more explicit results.

She closed the browser. Underneath was her word processor with her paper open. The last paragraph of text was just the word “dildo” over and over. That would not be a good paper to submit; the transition from an analysis of eighteenth century poetry to dildos was a bit jarring.

“Right,” Kat said to herself, out loud. “It’s clearly distracting me. Gotta get rid of it.”

She went back over to the bed, and looked at it again. It was still there, and still looked the same. It’s surface was slightly shiny, and when she looked closely, she could see a delicate tracery of darker lines branching across it, like it was carved from very odd marble.

Kat looked at the tiny pink trash can next to her desk. It would hold the dildo, but it still seemed inadequate to contain it. Plus, it would still be visible, and obvious, and she would know it was still right there, next to her.

She would take it down the hall and throw it away in the dorm’s communal garbage can. But first, she had to touch it. “Come on,” she said to herself. “It’s just a perverted joke. The sooner I get rid of it, the better.”

She reached out, towards the tail end, so to speak, and gingerly picked it up between two fingers. However, she misjudged the weight and slipperiness, and nearly dropped it. The dildo bounced and waggled obscenely as she tried to catch it, and when it settled, she had the testicles firmly clutched in her hand.

It was warmer than she thought it would be, and had a surprising amount of floppiness to it. It actually looked rather silly, swinging back and forth as it dangled from her hand. She sat back down on her bed, and swung the purple monster around so the tip was pointing up. It was flexible, but firm enough that it didn’t require much effort to balance this way. She slapped the head gently with her other hand. The dildo wobbled suggestively in response.

Wait a minute. She was going to take it out and throw it away, right? So why was she sitting down with it and, for lack of a better word, playing with it? She let the tip drop and hang down again, inducing several more seconds of a pendulum-like motion. There was something very satisfying about the weight and sway in her hands.

She reversed the dildo in her hand and set the base in her crotch, so it stuck up in the air like a real cock would. With one hand steadying the obscene thing by the base, she reached down with the other and took a firm grip on it. Her fingers couldn’t touch on the other side, and...yes, she checked...there was room for her to grip the thing with both of her hands end to end, with space to spare.

This was a feeling of lewd power, to have this symbol of sexual arousal thrusting out, visible to anyone who might come along. Kat wondered if that’s how boys felt about their real cocks. When she was worked up, her pussy demanded attention from her. But this thing poking out like that, it demanded attention from everybody else, too.

Something wasn’t right about this whole situation, Kat thought. She struggled to understand what was happening and what about it was wrong. Of course, she realized. Holding the dildo like this meant that, if it were a real cock, her cock, she’d be super turned on. But she was merely growing slowly aware of a gentle heat radiating from her inner regions.

That was better. She could stroke the dildo and pretend she was stroking herself. Up and down her hand went, sliding across the slick surface, bumping over the ridge at the head. This is what it felt like for guys to masturbate, she mused. It was amazing how easy it was to use the gestures to heighten her own arousal, pretending the massive cock was hers, feeling the base grinding into her pelvis.

But stroking a dildo only got her so far, and soon the phantom sensations from her pussy ached to be replaced by real ones. Kat found herself unbuttoning her waistband and sticking a hand in her panties. She still held the dildo idly, and her awareness of it remained surprisingly strong, despite what her other hand was doing. She didn’t want to put it down, which made her nest moves complicated, but she managed to wiggle her hips enough to get her pants down to her knees, and she lay back on the bed.

In fact, while she was certainly enjoying gently stroking herself, something seemed wrong again. She looked at the dildo, puzzled. It was lonely. It needed attention. She brought it up to her face to study it closely. How could a hunk of rubber be lonely?

The next thing she knew, her tongue snaked out and danced across the tip of the purple monstrosity in front of her. That was what it needed. What she needed. It didn’t need anything, it was just a hunk of rubber, right? But as an indescribable flavor danced across her tongue, Kat realized that she needed it in her mouth.

And so she lay there, flat on her back, licking and sucking on the dildo with one hand while diddling herself with the other. Eventually, she kicked her pants the rest of the way off and took off her panties, so she would have freer access to her slit.

Kat found that she enjoyed things best with the monstrous purple thing stuffed deep in her mouth, flattening her tongue and closing her throat. She breathed through her nose in thin hisses and stroked herself furiously with one hand while she held the dildo in place with the other. Pulling it out partway left an emptiness in her mouth, but it was so satisfying to ram it back in and momentarily choke herself.

But soon, even that was not enough. She was at the verge of the final stretch before orgasm, but couldn’t seem to get herself any further. Her grunts and moans became frustrated whimpers, muffled by the dildo, as she struggled to push herself the last bit towards release. The flavor of the dildo, so enticing just a moment ago, was strangely off-putting.

Of course. That’s because it wasn’t meant for her mouth, not really. It was meant for her pussy. She pulled it out and looked at it. The thing was huge, far larger than anything, living or not, that had ever been inside her. A small part of her was worried that it might not fit, or that it would hurt. An even smaller part was wondering why she was doing this at all.

The rest of her, however, was lining the tool up and pushing it towards her nether lips. It entered smoothly and with little resistance. Her own wetness helped considerably, but it seemed to slide in as if it was seeking her depths.

And then the dildo was fucking her. She supposed that actually, she was fucking herself using the dildo, but that didn’t seem to be the best description of what was happening. She wasn’t using the dildo to fuck herself, the dildo was using her hands so that it could fuck her.

And it was amazing. It was the best feeling she had ever felt. It washed over her, through her, and beyond her. She was aware of pleasure from every inch of her body, but the glow kept expanding, as if she could feel pleasure from a hazy sphere that filled her entire room, empty space and furniture around her, while definitely not part of her body, still telling her that she felt good.

And then, the cloud collapsed from a dense haze of pleasure to a singularity of orgasmic delight, and impossibly small and impossibly bright point right on the tip of the dildo as it penetrated her. Kat’s muscles locked up as the pinprick of pleasure overwhelmed her.

Then, it exploded outward in a supernova of an orgasm. It was a cosmic experience, not a human one. Kat could no longer understand it in terms of nerves and muscles, but of stars and galaxies. It was a million years of stellar evolution, or ten minutes of time in the old, outdated, human-centric system that had made sense earlier, before she became even vaguely aware or her body and her surroundings again.

There were people in the room with her. They talking around her, talking to her, reaching out to her, lifting her from the bed. She was absolutely unable to move in any way, and her senses were so scrambled that she could only sense the others as if from a great distance, or though a dark curtain.

Her thoughts, however, were clearer than they had been since … well, since she had seen the dildo. Something had happened to her, and the dildo seemed to be the cause of it. And someone had left it there for her. Someone had wanted this to happen. That seemed like nonsense, but the thought lingered. Were these paramedics, taking her to the hospital after a debilitating stroke? Or were they agents of whoever had planted the dildo, taking her away for who knew what nefarious purpose?

She had no way of telling, and there was nothing she could do about it in any case, but slowly, Kat came to a realization. Even now, her fear was mixed with anticipation. If this was a stroke, she might die, but medical help had reached her. That meant the sensations she had felt were the random results of her brain dying from lack of oxygen. If the dildo had done something, and the people she felt moving her were responsible, they might let her feel it again. She smiled inwardly, and thought that just maybe, her body smiled too.