The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

DIGITAL LULLABY

This story was originally an entry in the MC Forum’s “MC Forum Goes Hollywood” contest. Thanks to King Wesley for starting the contest, and to flibinite, lost, and BlueLyric for their kind words and advice.

* * *

“WHAT??!!”

“I said, not until Rebecca gets laid.”

Steve was shocked by the comment. Granted, that was mainly because it was coming from a nearly naked cheerleader who’d been writhing in his lap with her tongue down his throat for the last ten minutes.

“But – but why?” he sputtered.

“It’s simple,” Tiffany replied. “She’s really cramping my style. I mean, she’s barely left our dorm room since the semester started. I can’t even think about bringing a guy over. Last time I tried was a mess. He said “Hi” to her, and she blew her rape whistle. Okay, sure, he was naked from the waist down at the time, but still, she could’ve shown a little courtesy.” She got up off of his lap and leaned against the psychology professor’s desk. “Seriously, I only get laid two, maybe three times a week these days. I haven’t had a dry spell like that since the eighth grade.” She turned away from him, bending at the waist, and slowly slid her moistened panties down. “I mean, I even have to lock myself in the bathroom just to masturbate.” She sat down on the edge of the desk, her right leg dangling at the knee over the side. She slowly circled her clit with her finger as she purred, “I mean, what’s a girl to do?”

When he was finally able to breathe again, Steve stammered, “B-b-but what does that have to do with me?”

Tiffany grinned as she tweaked her left nipple. “You’re a psychology major, right? Top of your class?”

Yeah, he thought, and you know a fair bit about psychology yourself, don’t you, lady? Outwardly, he just nodded, silently.

She smiled and seductively licked her lips as her hands slowly roamed her supple naked body. “Well, I was thinking that you could talk to her, maybe get her to loosen up. You know, psychoanalyze her.”

Steve recalled the time two months ago that he’d asked Rebecca to pass the salt in the cafeteria, and she maced him. Clearing his throat, he said, “Sure, I’ll give it a try. I mean, what’s the worst that could happen?” A mental picture of the “frank-and-beans” scene from There’s Something About Mary came and went.

Tiffany bounced up and down with joy, a sight that Steve would dream about for the next two months. “Ohhh, thank you, thank you, thank you!” she squealed as she jumped in his lap, straddling him like a pony. She settled down on the bulge in his lap as she kissed him passionately. He moaned around her eager tongue as his crotch twitched violently, then slowly wilted. Smiling warmly, she said, “Good luck, Stevie. If you can get her to loosen up, I’ll be very....” She softly kissed him on the lips. “...Very....” Another kiss. “...Grateful.”

She rose up from his lap and walked away, being sure to bend at the waist facing away from him as she bent down to pick up her clothes. She quickly dressed, slipped her panties in his shirt pocket (“A souvenir,” she said), and blew him a kiss on the way out the classroom door.

Steve sat there for a moment, lost in thought. What the hell did I let her talk me into doing? I mean, there’s no way I can talk that – that bitch into having sex! She’d need to change her whole personality! How am I gonna pull that off? He went behind the desk to retrieve his text books, and to retrieve the papers that went flying when Tiffany threw the books across the desk.

The cover of the newest issue of “Psychology Today” caught his eye. The picture was of a model wearing headphones and staring into space, with the title, “Subliminal Messages: Fact or Fiction?” He slapped his forehead. Of course! Subliminals! I did my whole thesis on them last semester! How could I forget about that? Give me an hour or two on the computer, and I should be able to cobble together something that’ll do the trick nicely! With a grin, he left the classroom, careful to carry his textbooks in front of him. He rushed to cross the campus to his dorm room, both in a hurry to get started, and because he really needed to change his underwear.

* * *

The next day, Steve went to Tiffany’s dorm room. Rebecca answered, opening the door a crack without undoing the chain. “What do you want?” she spat.

“Hi, is Tiffany here?” Steve said warmly. “I have that CD she wanted.” He held up a disk to show her.

Rebecca just glared at him. “First I heard of it. What CD?”

Smiling, he replied, “Oh, it’s a relaxation disk she wanted me to burn for her. You know, soothing white noise in the background, to help relieve stress?” He chuckled. “Maybe she was so stressed she forgot to mention it.”

“Yeah, right,” she muttered. She opened the door as far as the chain would allow, reached out, snatched the disk from Steve’s hand, and slammed the door.

“You’re welcome!” he shouted through the door in a cheerful tone. He turned and walked away, a sly grin on his face.

Rebecca tossed the CD onto Tiffany’s bed and sat back at her computer. Putting this rude interruption out of her mind, she went back to her work. To be honest, it was an extra-credit assignment. She’d already finished all of her work for the term, and was well on her way to completing next year’s assignments. In fact, she could easily coast through graduation and still pull a solid “B” average.

She had just started a philosophy thesis (“Sex: Cancer on Modern Society”) when the noise started in the next room. Rebecca tried to ignore the moans and cries, but they just got louder and louder. I don’t believe it! she thought. Filthy animals! That’s the third time this month! And at eight o’clock on a Tuesday, no less! She went to bang on the wall, but felt that it would probably only encourage them. Damn. I need something to cover up the sound. Some kind of.... Her eyes landed on the CD she tossed onto her roommate’s bed. White noise!

More than a little curious (although she would deny it completely if asked), she took the disk and put it in her stereo. The room quickly filled with calm, soothing sounds. Gentle waves lapping at a beach. The whistling of a warm breeze. Soothing instrumental music. The wordless voices of an angelic choir. And was that... whispering? She closed her eyes, and settled back to listen closely. She barely noticed her breathing begin to slow, and deepen, and her mind slowly becoming more and more relaxed....

* * *

Steve saw Rebecca in the cafeteria a week later, alone in a corner table. He could already notice quite a change in her appearance. She was wearing a loose white blouse and relaxed-fit jeans, and he could judge her figure much better than he could before. “Damn, she’s looking good, he thought. Man, all she needs is to lose the glasses and let her hair down, maybe put on a little bit of makeup, and she could actually be hot! We’re talking Maxim-quality here!

Lunch tray in hand, he walked up to her table and said, “Hey, you’re Tiffany’s roommate, right? Rebecca, isn’t it?” She grunted in agreement, barely looking up from her lunch. “Hi, I’m Steve. Remember me? I dropped off that relaxation CD last week.” Startled, she looked up for a moment, then turned back towards her roast beef dinner. Steve took that as an invitation to sit down, and Rebecca didn’t dispute it.

“So, tell me,” he asked, in between mouthfuls of potato salad, “did you listen to it?” Rebecca shrugged her shoulders and nodded, her eyes still glued to her dinner. “Well, that’s good. I hope you liked it. I made it myself.”

She shrugged and muttered, “It was okay.” She ate a mouthful of beef, then added, “I kept falling asleep.”

Steve chuckled. “Well, I guess it worked, then.” Rebecca looked up at him, her right eyebrow cocked, as he continued, “It’s meant to help you fall asleep. I’m thinking of calling it ‘Digital Lullaby’” She fell back in her chair, her head slumped down to her chest. Well, I guess the trigger phrase worked, too, he thought, with a chuckle. In a firm but gentle tone, he said, “Rebecca, can you hear me?”

“Yes,” she replied, flatly.

“You are now very deeply asleep.”

“Yes... deeply asleep...”

“Very good. Now, I want you to open your eyes but remain deeply asleep. You will act as if we are having a normal conversation. Do you understand?”

She sat up in her chair and opened her eyes as she replied, “Yes, I understand.” From a distance, she appeared perfectly normal, but up close you could see that her eyes were glassy and unfocused.

“Very good, Rebecca. You’re doing wonderfully. Now, I want you to listen to me very carefully....”

The two talked for the rest of the dinner hour. They discussed her opinion of sex, and where it came from. They discussed ways for her to get past these pre-conceived opinions, and learn to enjoy sex. They discussed how pleasurable sex was, and how she should have it as often as possible, whenever the opportunity arose. Yes, they had a wonderful conversation, and an hour later, she didn’t remember a word of it.

* * *

It took him three separate sessions, but Steve finally got to the root of Rebecca’s problems. It was the same old story: an extremely poor self-image, exacerbated by an overly strict upbringing. Not long after puberty, she learned to suppress her natural urges, which led to her suppressing virtually all human affection.

It took another four times to work past her image problems. On the surface, the change was dramatic. She started wearing more figure-flattering outfits. Still nothing that might be considered “revealing” by any means, but compared to her old look, it may as well be a stripper’s outfit. She’d even switched to contact lenses, began wearing makeup, and had even styled her hair. Still, Steve knew that she had a lot of mental blocks to work through.

This was now their twelfth session, and he was finally making progress. He looked across the dorm room at the mesmerized co-ed, and in slow, measured tones, said, “Now, Rebecca, I want you to tell me what we discussed.”

In a soft voice, Rebecca replied, “We agreed that sex is a natural act between adults. Sex isn’t something to be afraid of. Sex can be fun. I would enjoy having sex.”

“That’s very good, Rebecca.” He crossed his fingers as he added, “Do you want to have sex?”

Silence. He could see on her face that she was struggling with the question.

“Rebecca, I want you to take a deep breath, then slowly release it. Feel all of your tension leave your body with each breath.” He had her repeat this breathing exersize until her face slackened and relaxed. “Now, I want you to answer me as honestly and truthfully as you can. Do you want to have sex?”

“.....Yes. I want to have sex.”

Steve’s heart skipped a beat. “Could you repeat that, please?”

“I want to have sex.” Rebecca smiled pleasantly as she repeated it. “I want to have sex.”

To his credit, Steve refrained from doing back flips across the room. Restraining a wide grin, he said, “Very good, Rebecca. You’re doing wonderfully. Now, I’m going to count back from five to one. As I count down, you will find yourself growing more and more alert and awake. When I reach one, you will wake up feeling alert and wonderful, but with no conscious memory of this session. Do you understand?”

“Yes. I understand.”

“Excellent. 5.... 4.... 3.... 2.... 1! Wake up!”

Rebecca blinked rapidly as she woke up. She smiled and squirmed happily in her seat as a wonderful sensation came over her.

Steve smiled as he watched her wiggle in her chair. “So how do you feel?”

Stretching her arms behind her head, Rebecca replied, “Oh, I feel wonderful! Better than I have in years. Mmmmmmm..... I feel all... tingly!”

“Well, that’s great to hear.” Rising from his seat, he excused himself and began to leave.

“Ohh, you don’t need to leave so soon, do you?” Rebecca purred. Steve turned to see her crossing the dorm room towards him, her hips swaying in a way that would have been unheard of from her mere weeks before. Slipping her arms around his waist, she whispered into his ear, “You know, I never did thank you properly for these little talks we’ve had these past few weeks.” With that, she threw him onto the bed, hitched up her knee-length skirt, straddled him, and practically shoved her tongue down his throat.

His surprise gave way to desire as she undid his jeans and whipped out his stiffening prick. She tugged aside her cotton briefs and eased his hard cock into her glistening pussy. She briefly screamed around Steve’s tongue as he pierced her hymen. He knew just enough about sex to reach down and rub Rebecca’s hardened clit, and her brief moment of pain quickly gave way to pure pleasure. She drove herself up and down on his hard shaft, and came quickly. Steve grabbed her hips and held her down as her body trembled with a violent orgasm. Her quivering pussy was too much for him, and he came inside her.

As her trembling body began to relax, she smiled dreamily down into Steve’s eyes. Catching her breath, she smiled and huskily whispered, “Oh, so that’s what all the fuss is about!”

It didn’t take much effort on her part to coax another erection from him, They wound up having sex three more times that night, and every night that week, in every position he, with his limited experience, could conceive of. By the end of the week, he was thoroughly exhausted. He even had to tell her he was going home for the weekend, just to get a break. It was well, worth it, though.

Not long after that, her entire attitude to change. The floodgates were now open, and all of her suppressed desires and emotions began pouring out, ready to explode.

The most obvious changes were in her appearance. She threw away all of her baggy clothes, and replaced them with much tighter and more revealing outfits, some of which would even make a porn star blush. Gone were her well-worn “granny panties”, replaced with lacy bras and satin thongs. She’d even gotten a sexy new hairstyle, her tied-back brown hair was now wavy auburn, with blonde highlights, and it cascaded down past her shoulders like a waterfall. She’d even started wearing makeup!

But that was nothing compared to her attitude towards sex. It was as if a barrier had been shattered, a dam burst. It seemed like these days, she’s fuck anybody who so much as brushed up against her. Why, on one particularly interesting Thursday afternoon, she’s sucked off the two stoners in the room down the hall, taken her history professor’s cock in her tight asshole, and been eaten out by a really attractive co-ed who she passed in the hallway. She was well on her way to becoming the campus slut, and she was loving every minute of it.

* * *

A few weeks later, Steve caught up with Tiffany outside her English Lit class. “Hey, Tiffany,” he called out, “wait up!”

She turned to see who was calling her. “Oh, it’s you,” she said icily, then continued on her way.

He caught up with her and grabbed her elbow gently. “Hey, wait up! I just want to talk.”

She stopped, and folded her arms across her chest. “Fine, then, talk.”

“I was just wondering if you remembered that little deal we made last month, that’s all.”

“Oh, yeah, our deal. Well, it turns out that Becky’s a closet nympho. She probably could’ve fucked anybody, and the same thing would’ve happened. I don’t owe you anything.”

“What?? Oh, you’ve got to be kidding me!”

Smugly, she added, “Besides, since she’s been constantly bringing guys over, our room’s just been one big orgy. I haven’t gone without in weeks. And even if I had, she’s one hell of a pussy licker. So you see, I’m no longer desperate enough to sleep with you.”

“Uh-huh,” he said. Shrugging his shoulders, he added, “Oh, well. Should’ve know it’d be too good to be true. At least I still have a backup plan.”

“Well, good for you. What plan?”

“That doesn’t matter right now. Say, did you listen to that relaxation CD I made?”

Tiffany chuckled as she replied, “Are you kidding? Becky plays it every night, without headphones. Of course I’ve heard it!” She frowned. “It’s kinda boring, isn’t it? I mean, I fall asleep as soon as she puts it on!”

“You don’t say....” he said, smiling broadly.

“So what do you call it, anyway?”

With a grin, he replied, “Digital Lullaby.”

THE END