The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Digital Dick

It had been a long and difficult week on the road for Cindy, and she was exhausted, but it looked like she had finally clinched the account. She’d fantasized all day long about a long luxurious bath followed by room service, a bottle of wine and then an evening of glorious, torrid cybersex, clad comfortably in nothing but her flannel pajama top, and without even having to put on her makeup.

She’d showered and was still wrapped in the soft terry bathrobe that came with the hotel’s business suite. She poured an indulgently large splash of Chardonnay into the toothbrush glass and took a sip. Languidly, she plugged the phone chord into the modem jack, flipped open her palmtop and tapped on the icon for her e-mail program. As she waited for it to come up and log on, she reached over for the specially designed cosmetic case that she used to carry her dildo. Its pink silken cover was artfully interwoven with fine threads of polished lead, so as to shield her from any possible embarrassment at the X-ray machine in the airport. Inside was her top-of-the-line, purple glow-in the dark Deluxe Digital Dick, made by Silicone Valley Implant and Novelty Corp.

The harsh rasping sound of the modem connecting already was beginning to make her moist in expectation. She swathed the shaft of the thick purple colored dildo in a naturally scented lubricant she’d picked up from the Sensuous Body Shop, and flicked the ON switch. It very slowly, sluggishly came to life, and then after only a few seconds, limply died.

“Shit!” she muttered. Then she remembered Wednesday night, when she thought she was going to lose the account and maybe even her job. She had retired to her room early and soothed her bruised ego the whole evening with the dildo and a not so soft porn movie from the hotel’s in- house movie channel. The palmtop might know her most private business secrets but her dildo knew her most intimate personal secrets. It was her dildo that was her most valued personal digital assistant.

She knew in an instant that the batteries were dead. Foolishly she had brought no extras. It was past 11:30 pm, the hotel newsstand was probably closed. She thought for a moment of calling up the concierge or the clerk at the front desk, but then thought better of it. How would she explain her desperate midnight need for three AA batteries? She pulled papers and brochures out of her Coach briefcase, and searched for a few minutes, hoping against hope that she’d find some batteries that she’d squirreled away in one of the compartments or that had fallen out of the plastic bubble wrap package and lain undiscovered at the bottom.

It was 11:45 now, Dick_Long@aol.com would be logging on in a few minutes. She was torn by an agonizing choice: take the batteries out of the palmtop, and use them in the dildo or leave them in the palmtop so she could chat with Dick.

Rejecting both, she ran over to the luggage stand and ripped open her carry-on bag. Had she packed the tiny Mag Lite flashlight? Or the Lady Schick electric travel razor? She inwardly cursed herself for her laziness and hastiness in packing for the trip. Oh God, and Why oh Why hadn’t she opted for the model IX with the rechargeable Lithium Ion battery pack? If she had that one, then she could at least go down to the bar for an hour or two and have a drink while it recharged and she could use the batteries for at least one orgasm.

Wait! Perhaps, in a pinch, she could use the dildo WITHOUT the batteries. Manually. After all, wasn’t that the way she had done it in high school? Or occasionally, while she struggled working two jobs to put herself through business school for her MBA?

She tried to calm down, and lay back on the bed. She parted the hem of the robe and began to tease the outside of her pussy lips with the head of the dildo. Dammit, without the batteries to power the tiny DD’s heater and moisture secretor, it felt as cold and lifelessly unexciting as her college marketing instructor’s penis. The guy who had an “in” at MegaSoft, who she’d slept with for two semesters.

Actually, it really reminded her more of the time, in junior high, when her best friend, Denise had given her that dog-eared paperback about an all girls boarding school. At first, the brilliant idea of using a cucumber had sounded like the answer to their prayers. But her mother knew she ate nothing but McDonalds’ and pizza. She definitely would have suspected if Cindy had suddenly asked her for something healthy like a cucumber to snack on when she did homework. So Cindy had waited until her parents were upstairs watching TV in their bedroom before she snuck down to the kitchen and took out the three knobby cucumbers from the refrigerator. She’d helpfully offered to go shopping for her Mother that afternoon and had spent at least a half an hour in the fresh produce section with Denise, picking out which cucumbers to buy. Finally, she had settled on the three she referred to (in her own mind, at least) as: Peter Piper’s Pickled Prick, Hulk’s Humongous Handtool, and The Jolly Green Giant. But up in her room, they’d all proven a disappointment, their cold moistness had repelled her. And she hadn’t counted on the protective waxy finish which chaffed her sensitive pussy lips as she tried to insert them. She wound up using her old stand-by purloined from her father’s den: a flesh colored plastic case that had once held a single Corona De Mexico cigar. Way too narrow, but handy. Plus she could remove the end cap and fill the inside with warm water. And afterwards, it was washable. A good feature since she always kept it nearby in her desk draw.

But that was long ago. What could she do now? Tonight?

“Well, I suppose there’s always fingers,” she said to herself. She had to keep the batteries for her palmtop. If she missed her date with Dick tonight in the chat room, she might never hear from him again. He really had turned her on. He was so good she didn’t care if he wasn’t even a he (though she was sure he was). Not only did he have her swooning that night, but the memory of it had fueled her fantasies for the next three days. Tonight she’d record and download their whole session, for reading on the plane ride home.

(Note to myself: be sure to board early so you can get one of those blue woolen lap blankets before they’re all given out)

The palmtop was on the small round cocktail table in front of the TV. It was logged on and waiting for her command. Cindy definitely knew where she wanted to go today. She tapped in the name of the closed, members only section and her password.

BUZZLIKESREAR:

so I told her to e-mail me

WILDGYRL:

yeah, i’ve been away for a couple of days. ‘puter crashed.

CONNAN:

so, did she ever e-mail?

WILDGYRL:

Hey, Xena, where you been girl?

Seeing her screen-name, Cindy typed in: “On a business trip, Wild.”

WILDGYRL:

howzzit going girl?

XENA:

great, closed the account today. now I’m in my hotel in dallas, hornier than a texas toad. seen dick tonight?

WILDGYRL:

Oooooweee!

CONNAN:

Hi, Xena. Spoke to him earlier, said he’d be back about now.

BUZZLIKESREAR:

Naw but I got her address anyway ;—)

Cindy’s screen flashed:

DICK_LONG IS INVITING YOU TO A PRIVATE CHAT. DO YOU WISH TO ACCEPT?

Cindy typed in “YES” and in a few moments a smaller window came up.

DICK_LONG:

Hi, Doll.

XENA:

hi yourself.

DICK_LONG:

Miss me?

XENA:

mmmm. listen, dick, i mite have a problm. i’m in a hotel in dallas and my batterys are running down. i don’t have any xtra. i mite get cut off :—(

DICK_LONG:

Dallas? Which Hotel?

XENA:

had to choose between using the batterys to log on or for my.....dildo <g>

DICK_LONG:

I guess I’m honored that you decided to turn me on <BG>

XENA:

<s>

XENA:

im at the anatole

DICK_LONG:

Been there. I’m at the Hilton in New Orleans.

XENA:

if we do get cut off,

DICK_LONG:

Don’t get your knickers in a twist, honey. I got an idea. Why not phone me here at the Hilton. Then we can talk, real time.

XENA:

uhm...

DICK_LONG:

What, scared?

XENA:

well,

DICK_LONG:

Look, you call here. When you get through just ask for room 1703. That way I still don’t know your real name and you don’t know mine. What’s the difference between that and this way?

XENA:

well, I guess you’re right. okay. what’s the number there?

Cindy jotted down the number and after thinking about it for a few minutes, placed the call, dialing the 47 digits she needed to place a credit card call through the hotel’s phone system. The clerk at the New Orleans Hilton put her through to room 1703.

“Hello?”

“Xena?”

“Dick?”

“I’m glad you decided to call.”

“Yeah, so am I.”

They chatted a few minutes, about the weather in Dallas and New Orleans, their flights in, just things to get over the awkwardness of the call. Cindy found that his voice was deeper, softer than she had imagined it would be. She liked the sound of it. The way he spoke was much different than the way he wrote on line. More refined. Then out of nowhere, he chuckled.

“What? What’s funny?”

“No, it wasn’t anything you said, Xena. It’s me.”

“It’s you, how?”

“I was just thinking and..., but ”

“Go ahead, say it.”

“Sure?”

“Yeah.”

“Okay.... What are you wearing right now?”

Now Cindy laughed too. The ice had definitely been broken.

“Well, I could say, a pink satin camisole with garters, black stockings and heels. But that wouldn’t be true. Actually just the terrycloth shower robe that came with the room.”

“Just the robe??”

“Just the robe.”

“Umm. I like that even better than the camisole and the heels. Did you just shower?”

“A little while ago.”

“Where in the room are you?”

“In the bed.”

“Me too. You in one of the business suites? If I remember the Anatole they’ve got speaker phones in the business suites, don’t they?”

“Um.. yeah. Looks like it.”

“Good. Are the lights on?”

“Well, of course, I had to see to dial all the numbers of my credit card.”

“Oh, yeah. Well how about you getting out of bed now and turning off the lights”

“Mmm ok.”

“And lock your door. Then hurry back into bed with me.”

“Okay, just a sec.”

“ I’m back.”

“Good. Are you comfortable?

“Gettin’ comfortable now.”

“Well, before you get too comfortable, get the remote and turn on the TV. Then find a station where there’s no program on, just white noise. And put the volume up high, but not loud.”

“Well, Okay, if you say so.”

“I do. Now hold the receiver of the phone up toward the TV. Let me listen to it for a couple a seconds then put it back to your ear. ”

“Were you able to hear it, Dick?”

“Yes, fine. Now put the phone back on the cradle and turn on the speaker. Can you hear me?”

“Yeah, fine.”

“Good. Xena, Now I want you to look straight at the TV screen.”

“Don’t try to think about anything. Just look at what you see on the screen.”

“Just concentrate your eyes on the black and white movement on the screen. See how the dots are constantly moving, bouncing off eachother, crashing, like foaming water in a rapids.”

“It becomes fascinating to watch.”

“And listen to the sound it makes.”

“Hear it?”

“Hear how it shuts out everything else..... It’s like a thick curtain of sound.... It masks the sounds of the traffic below and the movement in the hall. You and I are perfectly surrounded by a cocoon of sound. Concentrate on the sound, Xena. Let it wash over you, envelope you. No sounds can penetrate into the room and no sounds can escape these four walls. It is just you and the sound and my voice, my presence.”

“Listen to the sound..”

“The sound is like a waterfall, ... thundering down..... It separates you and I from everything else... every place..”

“After a while the sound is soothing. It reminds you of being in a forest glade. A relaxing forest glade with a waterfall. With no one else but you and I. If you let yourself, you can smell the wet grass and the trees. You can feel the mist from the waterfall. It’s so close, the sound is so compelling. Nothing else but the waterfall and my voice.”

“Just the sound of the waterfall and my voice.”

“It’s so relaxing, you could just drift off.”

“We’re alone now, the two of us. We are so far from any place else that we can feel perfectly comfortable, even without our clothes.”

“This is a wonderful place, Xena. A place where we can go together any time. Far away. Safe. It makes us feel free, uninhibited.

“Listen to the sound of the falls. You may even feel the mist from the falls. Go ahead, open your robe a bit more so you can feel the mist. It will relax you even more. You will fall deeper and deeper into the sound of the waterfall.”

“The water is rushing and it carries you with it.”

“The water is rushing over the falls and into a pool below. A fresh blue pool of bubbling clean water. Below the turbulent surface it’s a deep pool. Deep and very calm. You want to dive into that pool. You want to dive deep down below the surface. Dive with me. Down. Follow me down. Down...down. You can still hear the water rushing over the falls high above you. But you are diving deeper, and deeper down.”

“You’re deep, deep down below the falls now, Xena. In a special place.

“You find you can breath here. You can breathe very easily. In fact, the air is cleaner and fresher than anyplace else. You take a deep breath. It makes you feel wonderful. Take another deep breath and hold it in for a moment. Now let it out, slowly...slowly.”

“You feel so comfortable here. All your movements are so fluid, so pleasant.”

“Floating.”

“You can feel your right hand floating up now. It floats over your body. It drifts down and comes to a rest below your waist. The gentle current carries it down between your legs. There where your legs meet. Where your sweet soft mound of hair covers the cleft.”

“It feels so wonderful there.”

“Press down with your hand, stroke the soft fur of your body.”

“Stroke yourself, Xena.”

“Now press down with the heel of your hand...Good.

“It feels so good to do that. You and I together. It’s beginning to make you feel aroused now. More and more aroused as you stoke yourself.”

“It’s making me aroused too, Xena. The more you touch yourself, the more aroused I’m becoming. Make me more aroused, Xena. Touch yourself.”

“You feel yourself becoming more and more aroused, Xena. You are becoming moist inside with pleasure.”

“Touch yourself inside, Xena.”

“Yes...”

“Slip your finger in.”

“ And another.”

“Let me hear you, Xena. Let me hear how it feels as you touch yourself”

“Oooh... Ummmm....”

“Yes, I love it too, deeper, Xena, put your fingers in deeper.”

“Keep touching yourself, Xena. And let me hear how it makes you feel.”

“Reach over with your free hand and take the dildo now, Xena. Keep touching yourself with your other hand.”

“It changes in your hands. The dildo has become my penis now. You’ve made me hard just by touching yourself and letting me listen to you.”

“You’ve made my cock so hard by touching yourself.”

“Lick, it now. just the head.”

“Yes, all over. Make my cock hard and wet”

“Suck on the end.”

“Now take me into your mouth.”

“More, deeply.”

“Oh yes, you’re making me feel soo.. good now. Suck me.”

“Oh, so good. It excites you so to suck my cock.”

“And it excites me too when I hear you.”

“When you’re ready, take my cock and put me inside you.”

“Guide me in slowly.”

“So good now, Xena. Oh you’re making us both feel so good.”

“Slowly. In...and Out. A little more...In... Oh... more.”

“All the way now, guide me all the way in.”

“ Told me there tightly. Squeeze my cock inside you.”

“Please yourself with me, now. Just the way you want. Use me. Use my cock to make yourself cum.”

Minutes later, he heard her cumming, heard her moaning and shouting. And although she did not hear him, he let himself come too, along with her. Then he waited for the sounds of her ecstasy to subside. Until it was quiet on the line.

“Now you will go into a deep, restful sleep. The most deep and enjoyable sleep that you can remember. Tomorrow morning you will wake up at your normal time, but you will be refreshed, rested and wonderfully fulfilled.”

The next morning, when she woke, Cindy found that she had her dildo clutched in both of her hands, and pressed to her cheek, like a child with a teddy bear. Her flight back home was at eleven. She rolled out of her bed into the bathroom and turned on the shower. It was a long, hot wonderful shower. When she finished, she noticed that the white terrycloth robe wasn’t hanging on the hook, so she wrapped a towel around her body. With the curtains drawn in the other room it was still dark. There was a glow of light coming from the TV set. Cindy walked over to the bed and saw that there was no program on, just black and white random spots teeming on the screen. And noise. White noise. It reminded her somewhat of a... of a waterfall. She sat down on the end of the bed to watch and to listen, just for a few moments.

She became dimly aware of a pounding. It was coming from....from where?

Oh, yes, from the door.

Someone was telling her to open the door if she was alright.

She glanced over at the clock on the nightstand. The red numerals said it was 3:15 pm.

The voice at the door said. “Miss, it’s past check out time. Are you okay in there?”

“Yes,” she said, quietly, “I’m okay...I’m fine.”