The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Dig Site 24B

By GhosTypeS

Part 1 — The Artifact

Planet Isis — Dig Site 24B

The air on planet Isis was cold, especially this high in the mountains, and it nipped at Tara’s bare skin. She was wearing only her red bra and a matching red thong: an outfit that would surely mean her death if she had to stand out in the cold for a few minutes longer. He’s doing this on purpose, Tara thought, thinKing of her lowly research assistant Ryan. Yesterday, if he had asked her to stand half naked in the cold at the entrance to his thermo tent, she would have slapped him. Now she regretted having treating him like dirt for the past few months, just because she could.

Tara looked down at her nipples and swore. The cold had left them hard as rocks. Well, she thought. I won’t have much to be embarrassed about when I’m dead.

Just then her mineral specialist, Rebecca Ray, opened the flap to Ryan’s thermal tent. She was also scantily clad, wearing only a tight, black thong. Her long, dark hair was mussed and it was obvious what she had been doing for the past few hours.

“Master Ryan will see you know,” Rebecca said, steeping aside to allow Tara entrance into the thermal tent. Tara took a deep breath, remembering that she was now supposed to refer to Ryan as Master Ryan. She almost wanted to thank Rebecca for reminding her. Almost.

Master Ryan sat on the couch, the one he had taken from Tara’s tent, and wore nothing but a pair of checkered boxers. His cock hung from the slit at the crotch. Tara walked in and stood before him, hoping the warm air would soften her nipples. So far, no luck.

“I told you to dress sexy,” Ryan said. “How disappointing.”

Anger began to burn inside Tara. She wanted to shout, lash out at Ryan, do anything but stand there like an obedient slave on display.

But that was all she could do. Ever since Ryan had touched the artifact they had found, even after she had warned him not to, her world had changed. Ryan had taken one look at her, his eyes wide as if he had made some great discovery, and her will to resist him had suddenly crumbled. She soon found, as the rest of her team had, that it was impossible to go against him. His word was law. His power over her, absolute.

Tara bit her lip and forced herself to speak, knowing he would go easier on her if she was polite. “I’m sorry, Master Ryan,” she said. “When I packed, I did not know I would have to dress to please you.”

“That’s alright, bitch,” Ryan said. “You won’t be wearing those panties for much longer.”

Tara grimaced. She hated being called a bitch, and somehow Ryan knew it. Now in control, he never missed an opportunity to shove it in her face.

“Rebecca,” Ryan said. “Come over here and suck me off.”

“Yes, Master,” Rebecca said.

Tara watched as Rebecca walked over to Ryan, dropped to her knees, and began pleasuring him with her mouth. The first time Tara had seen Ryan fuck Rebecca, the poor girl had cried until Ryan commanded her to stop. Now her eyes seemed lifeless as she rolled Ryan’s cock on her tongue.

“As for you, bitch,” he said, turning his gaze to Tara. “Why don’t you get down on the floor and show me how you masturbate.”

Tara’s jaw dropped. In the twenty four hours that Ryan had been controlling her, he had not yet asked her to do anything sexual, as if he was saving it for some big finale. Tara had assumed she would eventually have to sleep with him, but she never expected being forced to expose herself in such a humiliating way.

Her body began to move, obeying Ryan’s command whether she wanted it to or not. Tara watched in horror as she spun around and dropped to her knees, her face and tits pressed against the heated tent floor as she thrust her tight ass into the air. Her hands shook as she pulled the thin fabric that covered her most intimate area aside and began massaging her clit, first with one finger, then two.

Please god, let this end, Tara thought as she felt her arousal beginning to grow. How can I be doing something this embarrassing?

Ryan reached down and grabbed Rebecca’s dark hair, pulling her off his cock and throwing her aside. “I’m sick of getting sucked off by you,” he said. “You suck at it anyway.”

Rebecca cringed away from him. “Please don’t hit me, master,” she said. “I’ll try harder next time. I swear.”

Ryan ignored her, instead rising from the couch and walKing towards Tara. He knelt down by her head and painfully pulled her curly, red hair up so she was eye level with his semi-aroused cock.

Please don’t let him make me suck his cock, Tara prayed as her hazel eyes met with his. Please. Please. Please don’t make me suck your cock.

Ryan smiled, noticing that she was especially disgusted with the idea of oral sex. Tara tried to hide her revulsion, but it was too late.

Ever since Tara had discovered that a woman could please a man with her mouth, the idea had sickened her. In her mind, a blowjob was an act of submission, and Tara’s fiery spirit drove her to submit to no one.

Except Ryan. Her spirit was not broken, but her body was at his mercy. She looked up at him. His eyes were giddy and wide, like a child playing with a new toy.

“I want you to beg me to suck my cock,” he said. “Beg me in the most degrading way you can think of.”

Jessica felt like she was going to vomit. She hated when he gave her commands with explicit instructions to do something a certain way. Now her own brain became her enemy, and she willed herself without avail to not think of the most degrading way to beg for his cock.

Tara fought with every fiber of her being for her mouth to remain closed, but despite her best efforts, she was helpless to resist Ryan’s will.

“Please, Master Ryan,” Tara found herself saying, disgusted at the slutty tone of her voice. “Please let this worthless bitch submit to your powerful cock. I am your obedient slave. Please use my mouth for pleasure. Let me worship your cock like a good bitch. Please.”

Ryan laughed, obviously enjoying the power he held over the woman who had once scorned him. “Now that’s how you beg for a cock,” he said.

Tara watched helplessly as his semi-aroused member began to harden, and with much dismay, she knew exactly what was coming next.

“Suck it,” Ryan said, his lips curling into a wicked smile. “Suck it like you love it.”

Tara’s lips pressed against the tip of Ryan’s cock, then began to part slowly as she took him completely into her mouth. She wanted nothing more hen to sink her teeth into the soft flesh, but her body would not obey. Instead, she began to lick the underside of his cock, letting her tongue fondle his shaft, all the while still bent over pleasuring herself.

“That feels so fucKing good,” Ryan said. “Just think, two days ago you were bossing me around, giving me all the bitch work, talKing down to me. Now here you are, lips wrapped around my cock ready to swallow my cum.” He grabbed a curly red clump of hair and forced his cock deeper into her mouth. “I hope you like drinKing cum,” he said, “because you’re going to be drinKing a lot of it from now on. Learn a lesson from all this. You shouldn’t treat people like shit, because you never know when you might have to get down on your knees and suck their dick.”

Tara winced as she felt Ryan’s cock thicken, the vain that ran from his balls to the tip throbbing as he shot his load into her mouth. Not having been given the order to stop, Tara continued to suck her master’s cock. Her lips tightened around his member as she obediently sucked every drop from him.

“Swallow it,” Ryan said. Tara felt like she wanted to cry, but instead she gulped down the thick seamen just as Ryan had instructed.

“Oh yeah,” Ryan said as he reveled in her defilement. “That was great. You really know how to suck a co—”

Ryan’s head exploded, his face and skull erupting like a popped balloon. Before Tara could comprehend what happened, the room was full of masked men. They wore white and gray camouflage, and each carried a fully silenced assault rifle. Tara watched as four more of them came through slits they had silently cut in the thick siding of the thermal tent.

“This is ghost two,” one said as the men surrounded Ryan’s body, guns aimed at his bloody remains. “Alpha target is quiet. Securing Beta target now.”

Another man was suddenly behind Tara. She hadn’t even noticed him until he put a gloved hand on her shoulder. “Dr. Brown.” He said. “We need to you come with us immediately.” Tara could tell by the tone of his voice that he wasn’t asKing.

Planet Earth – Royal Chambers of the Galactic Empire Citadel

“Welcome Ambassador Brightman,” King Scelero said. “Welcome to my humble little empire.”

Ambassador Brightman adjusted the collar of her business suit, feeling awkward in the King’s royal chambers, large as they were. “I’m pleased to be here,” she said, though she wondered why the King had summoned her.

“Indeed,” the King said. “I’m sure you’re wondering why I had the chief ambassador of The Free Planets whisked away to my chambers so late in the evening.”

“I am,” Ambassador Brightman replied. She waited as the King removed his crown and placed it on a red-cushioned pedestal next to his throne. Secretly, Alyssa thought the decadence and archaic ways of the Galactic Empire were disgraceful, but she did not reach her position as chief ambassador by displaying intolerance to other cultures. The Galactic Empire worshipped its King, the Solar Alliance worshipped its technology, and the Free Planets, well, they worshipped money. All in all, each of the three Major Territories had its vices, but their vices were also their strengths. Being the largest by far, the Galactic Empire controlled enough territory and manpower to boast an impressive army. The Solar Alliance was always two steps ahead of the technological curve, and the Free Planets, though the smallest territory, owned enough intergalactic corporations that their control over the other two’s economy made sure they were never ignored.

All in all, the three go well together, Alyssa thought. If only they could ever agree on anything.

Still, the Great Galactic War had left a bitter enough taste in the mouths of those in charge that diplomacy was still favored over violence. That’s where Alyssa came in.

“I called you here,” the King said, “because I need information from you. Tell me what you know about dig site twenty four B.”

Ambassador Brightman played her best poker face. “Never heard of it.”

The King frowned, his thick cheeks sagging slightly underneath his dark beard. He set his black, hawk-like eyes on Alyssa, absorbing her appearance and probing her movements for information.

Alyssa fidgeted. In her professional experience, her looks had hampered her endeavors as much as helped them. For every man that was eager to please the brown-haired, busty, twenty nine year old, there was another who took one look at her brown eyes, tight business suit and hourglass figure, and immediately despised her. Now Alyssa was trying to determine King Scelero’s opinion of her.

Judging by the ancient traditions of this place, Alyssa thought, it’s probably the latter.

The King held his gaze for a moment longer, then smiled. “Let me show you something,” he said, and led Alyssa behind his throne to a passageway of steps.

“Where are we going,” Alyssa asked as she followed King Scelero down into some unknown depth of the citadel.

The King made no reply as he continued down the stairs. A minute later the passageway opened into a small room. The walls were made of a strange blue stone that Alyssa had never seen before, and strange symbols that Alyssa did not understand were engraved throughout the walls, ceiling and floor. In the center of the room was a large, flat pedestal, also made of the mysterious blue stone.

A blue orb sat cradled in the center of the pedestal. It was also engraved with strange symbols, and it seemed to glow faintly.

“Where are we?” Alyssa asked.

“We are at the birthplace of my Kingdom,” the King said. “That orb is the secret power of my family, passed down for generations.” The King walked to the pedestal and palmed the orb. “But this orb is nothing more than a conduit, a map to the source of its mate. Each is diminished by the absence of the other.”

Alyssa took a step back, not knowing exactly how to handle the situation. She was still talking to the King of the Galactic Empire, but his eyes widened strangely as he talked about the orb, and an instinct buried inside Alyssa told her to beware.

“Very impressive,” Alyssa said as her heals met with the steps of the passageway. “What does it do?”

King Scelero ignored her question. “In the days of old,” he said, “thousands of years ago, they tell me this planet had many Kings. They were lords of the lands they ruled, and their subjects would bow before them.”

Indignation suppressed Alyssa’s worry. If he brought me all the way down here just so I could bow to his blue little ball, she thought, he’s going to be sorely surprised.

The King turned his gaze on Alyssa once more, his hand tightening around the orb. “Kneel,” he commanded, his voice suddenly deep and assertive. It echoed through the chamber into Alyssa’s ears like thunder.

Alyssa’s legs began to quiver, and despite her best efforts, she found her strength leaving her. Unable to remain standing, she dropped on all fours.

“All are humbled before the orb’s power,” King Scelero said, “before my power.”

“What’s happening?” Alyssa asked, unable to stand.

“Did I not just explain it?” King Scelero asked. “I am your King, and now I will do with you as I please.”

“Do with me as you please?” Alyssa said, suddenly realizing her position.

Alyssa had not intended, when she left her hotel that night, to have sex with the King of the Galactic Empire, but ever since he had forced her to her knees, she found her control over the situation slipping away. The King had whispered one thing into her ear as she knelt before him on the cold, blue stone, and the night suddenly took an unexpected turn.

“Are you aroused?” he had asked, and Alyssa’s loins caught fire like nothing she had ever felt before. After a moment of futile resistance, the truth slipped from her lips like a dirty secret, and she knew what she had to do next.

Now, Alyssa found herself lowering her nude body onto King Scelero’s hard cock. He sat on the throne, obviously enjoying his newest conquest. Alyssa waited motionless as the King’s hands explored her body, and his manhood explored her pussy. With every touch, her arousal grew, and she found herself caring less and less about anything but the King’s caress, and her hastening need to fulfill her carnal cravings.

His hand began to tease her clit, and Alyssa felt her body tingle.

“Oh god,” Alyssa said, her inhabitations melting away. “I’m so hot!”

King Scelero pressed harder on Alyssa’s clit, forcing her to a plateau of pleasure she had never reached before. But despite how much she longed for it, Alyssa could not orgasm.

It became obvious, as the King cupped her breast and rolled her nipple in his fingers, that the sensual release Alyssa required was his to give.

“Please,” she said, her tongue hanging from her mouth like a panting dog. “Please, I need it.”

“Manners,” King Scelero said as he began to grind his hips.

Alyssa could feel the King’s cock stirring her insides as he penetrated her. The pleasure was now a force beyond her control, driving her desires desperately towards a climax. A small voice from deep within told her this was wrong, that she was being used, but she could not resist her own body.

Alyssa surrendered to the craving, knowing that she would now do anything to be allowed to orgasm.

“Please, my Lord,” she begged, hopeful that her verbal submission to the King would be enough. “Please my Lord King Scelero, I’ll do anything, anything you ask, anything at all. Just let me cum!”

King Scelero began to laugh, but Alyssa didn’t care. Her mind was focused only on pleasing him.

“Very well,” the King said. He lifted Alyssa up and then slid her back down on his cock. Alyssa felt her pussy tighten around him as her body exploded with orgasm. She shook as he lifted her up and then thrust her down onto him again. A second orgasm rippled through her, this one more powerful then the last.

But the King had only begun. He pushed Alyssa forward off his lap. She fell to the ground, barely able to break her fall with her hands. King Scelero moved behind her, pushing her head down as he forced his cock inside her.

Alyssa felt her consciousness slipping away as King Scelero fucked her without regard. Every thrust felt deeper, and every orgasm was more powerful then the last. She screamed out as a numbness began to overtake her, and she let her body slump to the ground.

The King held her hips in place and continued to enjoy her pussy. Eventually, he grunted, shooting his load deep inside Alyssa. A final orgasm overtook her, and the world slipped away as she fell into the blackness of pleasure.

When Alyssa awoke, the first thing she noticed was a burning arousal inside her. The second was that she lay naked in the softest bed she had ever slept in. She rolled over to find King Scelero lying next to her, his finger tracing the curves of her body. She jumped suddenly, startled by his touch, but as the memories of the last few hours returned to her, she lay still and let his fingers dance on her skin.

“You are free to go,” the King said, “but you will find that only my touch will quell the fire of pleasure that now burns inside you. Obey me, swear loyalty to your new King, and I shall make sure that fire never goes unchecked.”

Alyssa rolled towards King Scelero and began to kiss his chest. “I swear loyalty to my Lord King Scelero,” she said as she worked her way down to his hardening cock. “Command me my Lord. I am yours, to do with as you please.”

King Scelero smiled. “Tell me,” he said, “everything you know about dig site twenty four B.”

Solar Alliance Battle Cruiser CL8-SA4437 – In Rout to the Epsilon Aurigae Star System

The repetitive beeping of Roland’s computer stirred him from sleep. He rubbed his eyes and cursed the universe for being so damn large. Somebody was always trying to contact you, and they never bothered to check what sleep cycle you were on.

“What is it?” he asked.

“Incoming transmission,” his computer replied.

“Put it on.”

Roland waited as the large screen in his room came to life. A series of numbers and codes streamed across the monitor while the channel was established and the communication decrypted.

“Admiral LeGuin,” Roland said when the admiral’s round face appeared on the screen. “Where will I be going today?”

“Isis,” The Admiral replied.

“Sounds cold,” Roland said.

The admiral ignored the remark and continued. “One week ago the Galactic Alliance lost communication with a research team working on the planet’s icy, northern continent. Location name: dig site twenty four B. The team was excavating a mountain there and discovered an unknown object which we believe to be a class five weapon, possibly alien.”

Roland raised an eyebrow at that. There were countless entities and organizations searching the universe for some trace of alien life, but so far none had anything to show for their efforts except theories and wasted money. Now he was hearing that someone might have found a weapon?

Admiral LeGuin continued, “Our eyes in the Empire discovered that the research team, which was officially there to map underground tunnels in the mountain, was actually part of a governmentally monitored network of Galactic Empire scientists. They were sent to various worlds under the guise of false research to locate an object.” The admiral leaned closer to the camera that was filming him. “They were looking for something,” he said, “and quietly. So quietly that the scientists didn’t even know they were part of a targeted, covert governmental search project. When the scientists failed to check in, a recon agent was alerted. A few hours later the Galactic Empire dispatched a stealth loadout combat unit to the site. Our SatHack guys intercepted this encrypted transmissions three days ago from a member of the combat unit’s visor cam. We only recently broke the encryption key.

Roland watched as the second monitor in his room came to life and began playing the video.

“This is Ghost Two,” and unknown voice said. “Beta target is secure. Preparing to rendezvous at the rally point. Site is cold. Repeat, site is cold.” Ghost Two looked down at his weapon, then over at a half-naked woman with curly red hair. She was wearing military handcuffs and was covered in blood. “This is Ghost Two. Perimeter Check.”

“Ghost Five, perimeter clear.”

“Ghost Six, perimeter clear.”

“Copy. Be advised we are now mobile.”

An insane laugh suddenly erupted from somewhere outside Ghost Two’s vision. Ghost Two swung his head just in time to see another member of the unit pointing his gun directly at Ghost Two’s face. He was holding something in his other hand, but Roland couldn’t make out what it was.

“Ghost Three check your wep—,” Ghost Two’s head suddenly jerked backwards and then the camera began to spin in the air. It landed with a crash on the floor, the camera still on but pointed away from the action toward a bloodied tent wall. The laughing continued, this time intermingled with the rapid hiss of silenced weapons exchanging fire. The woman could be heard screaming.

“Please don’t kill me,” she said to someone right before the video cut to black.

Roland and the admiral were both silent for a moment as they absorbed what they had just seen.

“What the fuck happened?” Roland asked.

“The feed cuts out there. Our SatHack guys our working on getting more video, but they seem doubtful. The feed is randomly intercepted streaming data. It’s unlikely we’ll get anything else. Our analysts our pouring over the footage, but so far they don’t have much.” The admiral looked down at a printout on his desk. “We know the woman is Dr. Tara Brown and based on vocal analysis, we think the combat unit is the 197th Advanced Recon. They have an impressive service record and are considered elite. To make matters worse, at about the same time we intercepted the stream, mercs from all over the damn galaxy started attacking Isis. The planet has been quarantined by the Galactic Empire and they are holding sessions in court to decide how to handle the situation.”

Roland chuckled to himself, remembering how had had seen that news on the major networks and wondered to himself if he would somehow become involved in the fiasco.

Admiral LeGuin went on. “We believe the sudden influx of merc attacks was planned by the Galactic Empire as a last-ditch effort to keep whatever that research team found on the planet until they can retrieve the item and clean up the mess.”

LeGuin began to massage his temples. “Whatever this thing is,” he said, “It’s valuable, and it’s dangerous. The Empire wouldn’t focus such a huge amount of its resources on finding something trivial, and that’s why the Solar Alliance wants you to find it first.”

“That’s all well and good,” Roland said, who had already guessed that the task of finding the artifact was his. “But if mercs have the planet locked tight, what makes you think I’m going to have any chance of finding this thing before the Empire?”

The admiral smiled, his thin lips curling upwards almost wickedly. “You’re not going to Isis.”

“Is that so?”

“It is. A hijacked satellite on Isis captured footage of this man.”

Roland watched as an overhead picture of a blond haired man in G-class combat armor appeared on the second screen.

“He slit the throat of one of the combat units shortly after the incident and broke the perimeter. After killing the remaining members of the combat unit, he took Dr. Brown and the artifact and made his escape.”

“Clean work,” Roland said as he watched the footage speed forward.

“Here we think we see him interacting with what might be the weapon for the first time.

The video went white for a second, and then returned to normal showing the two people of interest unconscious on the ground.

“We don’t know what it is that blinded the satellite,” LeGuin said, “or even how, but the two were later picked up by mercs. Our intel leads us to believe that they are being transported to the high-powered merc broker involved in the merc attacks. Her name is Darci Richards. We don’t have much on her and we don’t know if she is directly involved in the search for the weapon, but it’s unlikely she had them captured for other reasons. You must assume that she also knows about and is actively seeking the weapon.”

“So who’s the guy?” Roland asked.

“His armor and movements leads us to believe that he’s an IGO like you. That’s all we know. He might be from the Free Planets, he might not. IGOs are notoriously hard to keep track of. It’s unlikely that the Galactic Empire would send one of their own IGO’s out against their own team, but at this point, I wouldn’t rule it out. They’re desperate.”

Roland took a hard look at the blond man’s face, making sure not to forget it.

“We’ve arranged for the merc ship he’s being transported on to have some unscheduled engine trouble,” Admiral LeGuin said. “You will be transported via shuttle to the repair station they are docked at and stow away on the ship. Your primary objective is to discover the location of the weapon. Secondary objectives include interrogating this man and Dr. Brown.” Admiral LeGuin ran a hand through his thick, black hair. “Listen Roland,” he said. “Under no circumstances are you to interact with the weapon. We have no idea what this thing does or how it works, but it seems to hurt a lot more then it helps. Find its location and contact us for further instructions. Class A contamination protocols are in effect.”

“So that’s all we know?” Roland asked

“All the intel we have on the situation and people involved has been sent to your computer,” Admiral LeGuin replied. “Report in every twenty four hours once you reach the repair station. And Roland, try not to turn this thing into an intergalactic mess.”

“I’ll do my best, sir.”

“I’m sure you will. LeGuin out.” Planet Lilith – Richards Industries Head Office.

Darci Richards looked at herself in the mirror, admiring the way her body fit into the tight, red business suit. She was not as busty or curvy as some, but her body was trim and athletic, and the matching pencil skirt accentuated her smooth, muscular legs wonderfully.

But the color did not suit her. Darci had been waiting almost three years for today, and she wanted everything to be perfect.

The red makes me look too slutty, she thought. Slutty was not the look she was going for. Darci wanted to look successful, important, and most of all, powerful.

“Definitely not red,” she said as she pressed a small button located on the inside of her sleeve, under her wrist. Her suit flashed clear for a second, revealing nothing but a lacy black bra, and then took a dark shade of black that instantly transformed her appearance from high-class prostitute to dominatrix business woman.

Darci brushed a dirty-blond lock of hair behind her ear, admiring the new color of her suit. Perfect, she thought.

Darci moved to the black cushioned chair at her desk and pressed one of the many buttons on a small pad to her right. A virtual clock appeared before her. It’s almost time, she thought. Almost time.

Darci crossed her legs and swiveled in a circle, enjoying the panoramic view her top floor office allowed. She could see both of Lilith’s moons as they began to rise over the horizon and mark the end of another day. The soft, white moonlight trickled over the skyline of the buildings in sector one, silhouetting them upon the rich landscape that surrounded Darci’s little city.

I was her city, after all. An accountant once told her that 78.something (she didn’t always pay attention) of the land on planet Lilith belonged to her, but she found the statistic to be ultimately unimpressive. Lilith wasn’t really much of a planet.

Compared to most worlds, Lilith would be considered a large moon, but what it lacked in size and resources, it made up for with a natural beauty that most planets could not match. When she was a child, her father took her to one of the many lavish resorts the planet offered, and from the moment Darci had set foot on the rolling green fields that encompassed the little world, she had known this was the place she wanted to live. Now, at age twenty eight, she owned most of the green and blue planet. Quite a success story, she thought, allowing herself the complement.

But truthfully, Darci forgot that dream when her father died a month later. His murder at the hands of intergalactic mercenaries left her with the small fortune he had accumulated mining plutonium and an uncertain future. Instead of continuing her father’s failing business, Darcie invested in the very thing that had killed him, and a year later she had an organized group of soldiers at her disposal. Their first mission was to eliminate the group that had killed her father. Competition and revenge: two birds with one stone.

Still, the mercenary game was not easily won. Darci focused her efforts on filling her pockets with the leaders of the many pirate and raider factions in her solar system, exchanging large sums of money for assurances that they killed her enemies and not her friends.

Then Great Galactic War broke out, and the Galaxy was thrown into a dark and confusing web of alliances, treaties, and poorly written intergalactic law: the perfect market for someone with Darci’s particular talents.

And so Darci found herself owning the little green planet she had visited as child, which also happened to be located in a quiet little system that The Three Major Territories had no interest in. Her little collection of pirates and raiders had grown into an invisible army of well-equipped mercs. They could topple planets overnight and then disappear into space, leaving whatever government that was paying to pick up the pieces and put them back together however they wanted.

“Ms. Richards,” Darci’s young secretary interrupted. Darci could tell by the timid quiver of her tone that she was about to deliver bad news. “There’s been a slight setback ma’am.”

“A setback,” Dari said, her annoyance obvious. “What do you mean, a setback?”

“I’m sorry ma’am, but it appears CL7-FP5923 had some engine trouble. They had to stop at a repair station and will be delayed forty five hours. I’m sorry.”

Darci clicked off the mic, not bothering to respond. Well Eliot, she thought as her finger caressed the scar on the inside of her left breast. I’ve waited for this moment for almost five years. I can wait another two days.

Merc Ship CL7-FP5923 – Docked At Free Planets Repair Station 22667

Eliot’s chest was sore as hell, and he had no clue why, but this didn’t concern him nearly as much as the heavy, metal shackles that bound him to the wall. The room was pitch black, and had been ever since he awoke what seemed like hours ago. Still, he had no choice but to wait. It wasn’t wise to go stumbling around in the dark.

A mechanical grinding sound told him that the thick, metal door of his cell was opening. He squinted as the light from the hallway flooded the room. Unable to move his arms, Eliot shook his head and blinked furiously. Slowly, his vision adjusted, revealing his visitor. It was not Captain Marissa Waters as he had expected, but her first lieutenant and right hand woman, Bethany Stone.

Her jet black hair was shorter than the last time Eliot had seen her (well, seen a picture of her), and hung down just past her ears, doing nothing to make her look more feminine. The G Class Combat Armor she was wearing didn’t do much to make her look womanly either. It hung loosely over her already small breasts and waist, giving her the appearance of a very feminine boy that just happened to be a much feared Merc Bounty Hunter.

My G Class Combat Armor, Eliot thought, but instead said, “I like the new look. That Armor was made for a man, though. You might want to try a dress, maybe some ribbons.”

Bethany closed the metal door and activated the lights. Smiling, she walked up to Eliot and drove a fist into his stomach. Eliot choked as his breath left him. He could feel the small, spiked knuckle tips of her gloves tear into the soft flesh of his stomach, not deep enough to kill, but enough to hurt like a bitch.

“Still touchy about the whole feminine thing,” he said through short gasps of air. “You know that armor is expensive. I’m going to want it back.”

“You’d think an IGO,” Bethany said, “would have the good sense to keep his mouth shut.”

Eliot grimaced. For a merc, she definitely knew a lot about him. Somebody was leaking information.

Is her employer also looking for the artifact? he wondered. Bethany inadvertently answered.

“Your head is worth quite a lot of money,” she said as she punched him a second time, causing a small, red stain to appear on his shirt.

My head? Did someone put a bounty on me?

As an Intergalactic Operator, Eliot had a good many more enemies than friends, but few new his name, much less what he looked like.

Bethany lifted up his white undershirt and traced the outline of Eliot’s abdominals with her finger, leaving a thin trail of blood that led up to his chest. She smiled and then licked the blood from her hand.

“I think you’re enjoying this,” Eliot said.

“More then you know,” Bethany replied. “I could name quite a few mercs who would sell out their commanders for five minutes with a government man like you.”

Eliot bit his lip, wondering if the comment was sexual or purely sadistic.

“But first,” Bethany said, “Some questions. What were you doing on Isis?”

Isn’t this an interesting turn of events? Eliot thought. So they’re not searching for the artifact. Someone must have really put a bounty on my head.

Eliot smiled. “Isis?” he said. “No, sorry. I think this whole thing has been a mix up. I’ve never been to Isis.”

Bethany punched him in the stomach again, this time dragging the spikes on her knuckles across his tender flesh before pulling back. Eliot felt the pain intensify as he tried to breath.

“I’m not here to play games,” Bethany said. “Your red-haired doctor friend told us a different story. She told us that her team had discovered an artifact with the ability to control minds. She also told us that it made a man go crazy.”

Eliot thought back to the night he had first encountered the object. The Free Planets had sent him to dig site 24 B to investigate the whereabouts of a missing spy with an artifact he was supposed to recover. An hour later, Eliot found himself killing three members of an elite combat unit and escaping on foot through the mountains.

Some escape, he thought. That fucking thing blinded me and knocked my ass out.

“I’ll ask you again,” Bethany said. “What were you doing on Isis? What was your mission?” As she spoke, she stuck a spiked knuckle into one of Eliot’s wounds and began tearing the injury open.

Eliot laughed even though the jostle of his stomach sent shockwaves of pain through his body. “Seriously,” he said. “There’s been a misunderstanding.”

Bethany frowned and walked back to the door. Pressing the intercom button she barked out a command. “Bring it in.” A few seconds later two mercs entered the cell pushing a metal table. On the table was a single tool: a laser drill used for deep space salvage.

“People have so many elaborate methods of torture,” Bethany said as she picked the drill up and weighed it in her hand. “But me, I’m a simple girl.”

Eliot took a deep breath as she traced the tip of the drill from his face down to his wounded stomach, thankful the laser was not engaged. Getting sliced in half was a little more than he could handle.

Enough playing around, Eliot thought. Something’s not right here and I’m running out of time to complete my mission.

Using his thumbs, Eliot pressed two secret buttons hidden under the skin of his palms. It was an old IGO trick, but it usually worked. The buttons were connected to metal bands under the skin of his wrists. Although unnoticeable unless you were looking for them, the bands made Eliot’s wrists almost an inch thicker. As Eliot pressed the buttons, the bands contracted, allowing his hands to slip freely from the cuffs that held him to the wall.

Wasting no time, Eliot used his newfound freedom to surprise Bethany, ripping the drill from her hand and bringing it down hard on her forehead. She crumbled to the floor.

Eliot began drilling away at the shackles that bound his feet. Seconds later he was free and removing his G class armor from Bethany’s unconscious body.

“Told you I’d want that back,” he whispered in her ear, taking a moment to enjoy the tight, cotton t-shirt and plain white panties she was wearing under the armor. “Without all that manly attire, you’re actually quite cute.” He gave her nipple a quick pinch. She groaned in her unconscious state, unable to resist his fondling.

If I had more time, I’d pay you back for my stomach, he thought. Just then, the metal door slid open. Two mercs, who must have been watching on a hidden camera, came bursting into the room.

Eliot squeezed the trigger on the drill and plunged it into the chest of the first merc. He spasmed slightly as the laser tip cut easily through his armor into his heart. The second merc went for his gun, but Eliot already had a hand on the man’s wrist. A quick twist forced the merc to spin around, allowing Eliot to plunge the drill into the merc’s back. The merc shook and coughed up a glob of red vomit before Eliot let him fall lifelessly to the ground.

The rest was routine. Grab the gun. Find the girl. Get the artifact and get the fuck off the ship.

Eliot raced down a hallway, put two bullets in the chest of some poor jerk as he turned a corner, and sprinted past various holding cells until he found the one that held Dr. Brown.

She was in the last cell, and luckily, she wasn’t shackled to the wall. Eliot said a quick, silent thank you for that, realizing that he had left the drill in his own cell.

“Dr. Brown, this way,” he said as he pressed the small, red button that opened the cell door. She looked at him blankly, just as she had when he’d first rescued her on Isis, but Eliot had no time for confused women. He grabbed Tara by the wrist and yanked her out into the hallway.

The next stop was the captain’s quarters, where any merc worth his weapon kept the best loot. Eliot was surprised at the small amount of resistance they encountered on the way, until he happened to look out the small window behind the captain’s desk. “Fuck,” Eliot said. “We’re fucking docked. No wonder the ship is empty. Everyone must be out at the bars.”

Tara remained silent as Eliot began feeling around the wall for a hidden safe, thankful that Captain Waters wasn’t around. He found one, hidden behind a holographic picture. Eliot reached into the chest compartment of his armor and pulled out a Crack Card.

Lucky, he thought. Bethany didn’t empty the pockets.

Eliot pulled the face off the code input panel and connected the wires to his Crack Card. A minute later the safe was open, just in time for Bethany to burst through the door, still half naked but with gun in hand.

“Don’t kill him” she shouted to the two mercs behind her. “We need him alive.”

Music to my ears, Eliot thought. Wiping around, he fired two shots at Bethany. She dove into the hallway for cover, but the merc behind her was not so swift. He took the bullets in the shoulder, falling backwards as he screamed in pain. Eliot glanced in the safe, saw that it was empty, cussed, and dove behind Captain Waters’ desk, Tara in tow.

“The artifact,” Eliot said to Tara. “The one you found. Do you know where it is?”

“Come out,” Bethany called from the hallway. “There’s no way out of this room. It’s over.”

Eliot ignored the merc and turned back to Tara. “Where is it?”

“You don’t know?” she said, her voice barely a whisper.

“Know what?” Eliot replied, firing three more shots over the desk to keep the mercs at bay.

Tara pointed a quivering finger at Eliot. “You,” she said. “Inside of you. When you touched it. It went inside you.”

“What the fuck are you talking about?”

Before Tara could explain any more, a round, metallic object bounced off the wall behind them and landed in Eliot’s lap.

Fuck, an NLG, Eliot thought. These mercs are fucking well equipped.

Eliot closed his eyes and bit down hard on his thumb as the grenade detonated. Even with his eyes closed, the flash of light burned. Next came the pulse of electricity. Eliot convulsed as his muscles curled into paralysis. He could taste blood as his teeth sunk into his thumb, but he knew it was better than accidently biting off his own tongue.

And then Bethany was pulling him away from the desk. His senses momentarily returned in a flash of pain as she pistol-whipped him, but he soon found darkness washing over him.

His chest began to burn like it was on fire.

What the fuck is happening to me? Eliot thought as Bethany’s pistol came down across his face a second time, forcing him into the blackness.

“Yes,” Eliot said. “Fuck yes.” He thrust himself up into a standing position, the force of his movements knocking Bethany across the room.

What the fuck? Bethany thought. To absorb a blast from an NGL and still be able to move, it’s impossible. She looked around for her gun, but couldn’t find it. No matter. I’m supposed to bring him back alive anyway.

Bethany reached for the ceremonial combat knife Captain Waters displayed on a nearby shelf. In a swift motion, the merc bounty hunter drew the knife from its holster and charged Eliot, ready to plunge the blade into his shoulder and subdue him for good.

Eliot’s hand was suddenly crashing down towards her face; she hadn’t even seen him move. She tried to duck, but he casually backhanded her away like a pesky fly. She felt the sting of his knuckles connect with her face and the painful thump in the back of her skull as she crashed into the wall again.

A scream echoed through the room. Eliot had gotten his hands on the knife somehow, and had thrown it directly into the eye of the remaining merc. The merc reached up, his fingers touching the blade in shock, then fell to the ground unconscious.

Bethany shook her head again and tried to focus. Dr. Brown was saying something. It sounded like, “Protect me, master.” Bethany watched as the Doctor crawled towards Eliot and knelt before him. “Please, master,” she said, “save me.”

Eliot looked down at the woman. His eyes were narrow, as if he was seeing her for the first time. “Yes. I remember you,” he said. “You were the first my essence had touched in so many dark years. You helped to awaken me. I shall reward you justly.”

What the fuck? Bethany thought. What the fuck is he talking about?

As if he could read her thoughts, Eliot turned to Bethany and walked towards her. “And you,” he said. “As I lay silent, you tortured me.” Eliot bent down and, taking hold of Bethany’s neck, pulled her up into the air. “To do to others, is to know what they shall do to you.”

Bethany suddenly felt afraid, an emotion she had long since forgotten. Through death and pain, she had cast the feeling aside, but now, as she looked into the eyes of this man, the feeling began to stir in her again.

“I’m, I’m sorry,” she managed to say.

“What is your name?” he asked.

“Bethany Stone.”

Eliot looked deep into Bethany’s eyes. She began to tremble as his gaze tore into her. “You have a strong spirit, Stone,” Eliot said. “Perhaps I can make use of you.”

Bethany felt his grip tighten around her neck as his eyes locked onto hers. She became transfixed on his pupils, and she could feel him, in some strange way she couldn’t explain, exploring her from the inside. Her breathing got heavy, and weariness overtook her like a heavy, wet blanket.

Her hands instinctively went for her neck in a desperate attempt to pry herself free from his grip. She could still breathe, but his hold on her throat was tight enough to spark the fear of strangulation.

And then Bethany felt something she didn’t expect. As Eliot held her against the wall, her body began to heat up, and despite everything that was happening, a twinge of arousal crept up her spine. Bethany had never related well to men, sexually or otherwise. It was one of the reasons she had agreed to work with Captain Waters, but now she saw something different in this man, who literally held her life in the palm of his hand. It was power. He was stronger and faster than any man should be, but that was just the outer layer. The man had a forcefulness about him that hadn’t been there before, and it demanded submission.

A voice deep in Bethany’s mind shouted for her to beware, but Eliot’s power stirred a sensuality that was buried inside her. She realized that her will was clashing with his, and with every inch she gave away to him, her arousal grew.

Secretly, a part of her longed for him to conquer her body and leave her powerless to resist his desires, to know what it was like to bow before another, to submit completely to him.

A moan slipped from Bethany’s lips. Her face reddened and the panties she was wearing moistened. She could feel her nipples hardening under her thin, cotton shirt. Never in her life did Bethany ever find herself completely at the mercy of another, and the thrill of helplessness teased a pleasure that was hidden inside her. She let her hands drop to her sides as his power washed over her, knowing that the battle was over. She had lost.

“You are mine,” Eliot said.

“I am yours,” Bethany replied.

“Your only purpose is to serve me.”

“My only purpose is to serve you.”

Eliot smiled. “You are my slave, now and forever.”

Bethany let out a long sigh of relief as he released her neck and let her fall to the ground. “I am your slave,” she said. “Now and forever.”

The clatter of footsteps echoed through the hall. Eliot looked around, and then back down at Bethany. “Is there a way out of this room?” he asked.

“This way,” she said, leading him into the bathroom. “There’s a secret passage in the shower that leads to the captain’s privet escape shuttle. I can show you.”

“Can you pilot the craft?”

“I can.”

“Good,” he said. “Then the three of us will leave immediately.”

Unregistered Interplanetary Shuttle – In Rout to Epsilon Aurigae Jump Station 4

Bethany set the controls of the escape shuttle to auto pilot. Eliot hadn’t given her a destination, so she plotted a course to the nearest Jump Station and returned to the small bedroom where Eliot and Dr. Brown were waiting.

Eliot stood at the small portal staring out into the darkness of space. His eyes were transfixed on the many stars that hung in the unending blackness. Dr. Brown knelt at his feet, her eyes transfixed on Eliot. When they found her, she had been glassy-eyed and shocked nearly to death, vaguely answering all their questions and complying with their commands like someone half asleep. Now she was bright-eyed and alert, staring longingly at Eliot.

“Where would you like me to take you,” Bethany asked, hoping to please her new master.

“A map,” Eliot said. “I must see a map.”

Bethany looked down. “Um, a map of the whole universe would be pretty big. Do you know what star system you want to travel to? If it’s not Epsilon Aurigae, we’ll have to get another ship. This shuttle isn’t equipped to make FTL Jumps.”

“What is an FTL Jump?” Eliot asked.

“It’s faster than light travel from a Jump Station. Everyone knows that.”

Eliot glared at Bethany, sending an unpleasant chill down her spine. She slinked way from the gaze, upset that she had displeased him. “I’m sorry,” she said. “Forgive me.”

Eliot walked over to Bethany and placed a hand on her cheek, and Bethany was suddenly aware that she wore only a small t-shirt and panties. She blushed as Eliot’s hand moved downward to her breast.

“You are very useful,” he said, “but you must learn subservience.”

“Forgive me,” she said again. Eliot’s hand continued its southern journey down her tight stomach to her sensitive pussy. Bethany shuddered as his finger softly teased her clit. A small orgasm crawled up her spine and down her legs. She looked over at Tara, enjoying the burning envy on the young doctor’s face. Eliot seemed to notice this and smiled. He shed the upper half of his combat armor and shirt, revealing the wounds that Bethany had inflicted on his stomach. They had already begun to heal, and were now nothing but small scabs.

“You did this to me,” Eliot said.

Bethany was suddenly frightened. “Please,” she said, dropping to her knees. “If I had known.”

“Kiss them,” he commanded.

Bethany leaned forward and put her lips to Eliot’s chest. She let her tongue trace over the wounds, up to his hard abs, and back down to the crease of his legs before they disappeared into the lower half of his armor. Her hand was nestled on his crotch. Even through the thick material, she could feel his hardening cock as she caressed his balls. Bethany kissed his stomach again and looked over at Tara, who still sat enviously by the window.

“You like making her watch, don’t you?” Eliot said.

“I do,” Bethany replied, unable to deny the thrill of knowing that he had chosen her, and that Tara could do nothing about it.

“Still,” Eliot said, “You must be punished for what you did.” He turned to Tara. “Tara Brown, I give you full authority over Bethany Stone in all things. Your commands to her are second only to my own.” A devious smile crept onto Tara’s face.

Tara looked over at Bethany. The envy she once held for the girl was now replaced with a wicked curiosity. When she had seen Eliot change into whatever he was now, she had somehow known that the power of the artifact had been transferred, or somehow awakened, within him. Tara remembered what Ryan had done to her, having only held the artifact. This man was something more, and she wasn’t going to miss her opportunity to align herself with his power.

He can control me, Tara thought, but he’s already given me power over this little merc bitch. He thinks she’s useful. I’ll show him how useful I can be, and then he’ll make me his queen or something. Submission to him and power over all others, I’ll take that deal any day.

Tara rose and walked over to Eliot. “Please rest on the bed, my master,” she said. “Sit and let your slave pleasure you while I punish this woman who dared to hurt you.”

“Yes,” Eliot said. He reclined on the bed, his arms behind his back.

Tara walked over to Bethany, who still knelt on the floor. She reached down and pulled the merc’s face up to hers, enjoying the hint of fear in the girl’s eye, the same hint of fear she remembered in the eyes of the many interns and assistants she had terrorized over the years.

“Stay still,” Tara said as she pulled Bethany’s hair and bent her backwards, forcing her to thrust her small breasts forwards. She reached down and twisted Bethany’s nipple with her free hand, earning a grunt of pain from the merc’s lips. But Tara noticed there was something else behind that pain. This bitch is enjoying it, Tara thought. We’ll see about that.

Tara looked over at Eliot. He had removed the lower half of his armor, but his erection was starting to soften. She decided it was best to keep him pleased. There would be plenty of time to torture her new toy later.

“This way,” Tara said, dragging Bethany to the bed by her hair. “Lie at your master’s feet and masturbate while he uses my body for pleasure.”

The disappointment in Bethany’s eyes was enough to get Tara off right there, but she knew that she had better satisfy Eliot, or she would lose his favor.

Tara climbed on top of Eliot and began kissing him. She started at his chest, making sure to gently tug on each nipple with her lips before moving down to his defined abdomen.

“Where would you like me to kiss you next, master?” Tara asked. She could hear Bethany moaning, and each groan of pleasure made Tara’s pussy drip.

Eliot grabbed Tara by her curly, red hair and forced the girl’s mouth down onto his penis, reminding her that he was still in charge. Tara’s mouth opened reflexively, despite her disgust towards the act. There’s no place for such inhibitions any more, she reminded herself, and silently vowed to make Bethany lick her pussy twice every for every time she had to suck Eliot’s dick.

Tara tightened her lips around Eliot’s hardening cock and used her tongue to caress the underside of his shaft. Her hands went to his balls. She cradled them, gently massaging each in her fingers as she sucked off her master and coaxed him to cum.

Bethany looked on enviously at Tara and Eliot. Though she was doing her best not to show it, she desperately wanted to be the one on her knees with her mouth on Eliot’s cock. Still, the thrill of submission never left her, and knowing Eliot had left her at the mercy if another sent shivers of secret pleasure through her body. Will he make me fuck him? she wondered. Will I have to suck his cock, or will he make me watch the whole time?

Her knees buckled as an orgasm erupted. She pressed harder on her clit, hoping to ride the wave of pleasure as long as possible, but stopped when she noticed Tara was looking at her.

“Enjoying yourself over there?” Tara asked.

Bethany blushed, but did not respond.

“I asked you a question,” Tara said, “and I expect an answer.”

Her face now burning with embarrassment, Bethany said, “I am. I’m enjoying myself.”

“I thought so,” Tara said. She grabbed Bethany by her short, black hair and pulled her to Eliot’s penis. “Lick your master’s balls,” Tara commanded, “While I suck him off. If you do a good job, I might allow you some pleasure.”

Bethany put her tongue to Eliot’s balls and began licking as Tara sucked Eliot’s sensitive tip. Bethany’s tongue traced his sack carefully, then she let his balls rest in her mouth while she gently sucked them. He grunted, and Bethany could feel his sack tightening. He was going to cum soon.

Eliot pulled both girls back by the hair, then thrust Bethany’s face onto his cock. Bethany’s lips parted as her mouth was forced down around Eliot’s shaft. He pushed deeper, but before Bethany could react, a thick steam of sperm shot down her throat. Bethany had no choice but to swallow. She relaxed her jaw as best she could and let the hot semen pour into her mouth, but Eliot was not done with her yet. He pulled her back and thrust her down again and again, using her mouth to milk every last drop from his cock. Bethany took it all, helpless to resist.

“Fantastic,” Eliot said. Still holding his two slaves by their hair, he pushed their faces together. Bethany felt her lips press against Tara’s. Both girls’ mouths opened, their tongues interlocking in a passionate kiss. The two explored each other, their bodies pressed together like dolls as Eliot forced then to make out.

Eliot pulled the girls away. The two reluctantly parted and he laid Bethany down on the bed. “Get on top of her,” he commanded Tara. The scientist straddled the merc, and he could see Tara enjoyed being able to press her juicy pussy into Bethany’s face.

“Lick me,” Tara said. Unable to resist the command, Bethany put her tongue to Tara’s pussy and began teasing her clit. Eliot moved behind Tara, and without warning, thrust his already hard cock into Tara’s pussy.

Bethany could hear Tara squeal as Eliot entered her. In her position, she had an excellent view of the action as he penetrated Tara’s tight pussy. Still unable to resist Tara’s orders, Bethany continued licking Tara’s clit. She let her tongue slide down Tara’s pussy and began to lick the underside of Eliot’s shaft, trying to pleasure them both simultaneously.

Eliot leaned forwards and pushed Tara’s head down into Bethany’s pussy. Tara was reluctant at first, keeping her mouth closed, but Eliot commanded her to suck the merc’s pussy and she could not disobey.

Now it was Bethany’s turn to squeal as Tara put her lips to the merc’s clit and began to suck on it. She rolled the swollen pleasure bud in her mouth, sucking harder as Eliot brought her closer to orgasm.

Soon the three were locked in a tryst of pleasure. Though Tara did not enjoy having to suck her competitor’s clit, the feeling of Eliot’s cock inside her was amazing. Each thrust seemed to push deeper and deeper into her pussy, filling her completely. She could feel herself tightening around him, her pussy squeezing his cock, begging it to cum.

Tara shuddered with pleasure as her body erupted in orgasm. She slumped down onto Bethany, still sucking the girl’s clit, but Eliot would not let her quit. He held tight to her hips and fucked her harder, never giving Tara a chance to rest.

Each thrust sent a massive orgasm crashing through Tara’s body. His cock felt like it was thickening inside her, and it was all Tara could do to stay conscious. She could feel him squeezing her hips tighter. He thrust into her a final time, shooting a second load of cum as he groaned with pleasure. Tara bit her lips as a final orgasm, bigger than any she had ever felt, overtook her. Unable to hold herself up, she lay limply on top of Bethany.

Eliot pulled out of Tara. Small globs of white semen began to drip from her pussy as she rested on top of Bethany.

“This ship,” Eliot said, “you say it cannot travel great distances in space?”

“No, it can’t.” Bethany replied.

“Interesting,” Eliot said. “Set our speed to the slowest possible, then do not return until I summon you.”

“But master,” Bethany began to protest.

“Leave me,” Eliot commanded, silencing the debate.

Tara pushed herself up off Bethany, noticing that the merc looked unsatisfied. Not for long Tara thought. Now that I have you alone, the fun’s really going to begin.

Planet Earth – Royal Chambers of the Galactic Empire Citadel

Alyssa waited with the other girl at the foot of King Scelero’s bed. The girl had long, dark red hair and her skin was pale as snow, but this was all Alyssa knew about her. She did not look excited, like Alyssa was. All day, her pussy had been dripping, and when she received the message saying she should come to the King’s chambers, she had almost orgasmed right there. But the orgasm would not come. King Scelero had not lied to her about that, and Alyssa knew that if she ever wanted to feel satisfied again, she would have to do as he commanded.

That was why Alyssa had dressed considerably sexier then the first time she had visited the King. Instead of her business suit, she wore a short, red skirt and a tight tube top. Now, as she knelt at the foot of the King’s bed like she had been told to do, she hoped the slutty outfit would catch his eye.

It had better, she thought. If I don’t get to cum tonight, I’m going to go insain.

King Scelero entered the room, a weary look on his face. He casually threw his ceremonial robe over the desk chair and stretched, then turned to address the women in his room.

“Ah Mrs. Brightman,” he said. “I’m quite glad to see you accepted my invitation.” He walked over to Alyssa and ran a hand through her long, brown hair. Alyssa wanted to attack him, rip his clothes off and fuck his brains out, but she knew that she must remain on her knees. The King liked his women like he liked his Empire: subservient and subdued.

“And how are we doing tonight?” The King asked the red haired girl.

“Very well, my Lord,” The girl replied, her voice barely audible. Alyssa couldn’t believe her ears. The King had asked the girl a question, given her a chance to speak, and she had barely acknowledged the opportunity. Alyssa would not make the same mistake.

“I have had quite a tedious day,” Kind Scelero said as he settled into the desk chair. “So which one of you lovely ladies would like to crawl over here and suck my dick?”

Alyssa did not become a powerful diplomat by remaining quiet and letting opportunities pass her by. “Please, my Lord,” she said, carful to remain respectful. “I would love nothing more than to pleasure you with my mouth. Please grant me this great opportunity. I’ll do anything, anything you ask.”

The red-haired girl said nothing, remaining quietly on her knees at the foot of the King’s bed. King Scelero nodded towards Alyssa, confirming her acceptance of the task. Alyssa’s heart fluttered as she crawled to the King and kissed his crotch thorough his silk pants. Using her mouth, she unzipped his pants like she had once read about in a woman’s e-mag. His semi-hard cock flopped out, waiting to be entertained.

Alyssa knew she had to do her very best as pleasuring the King, or he would not allow her to orgasm. She could feel her pussy dripping again as she began to lick the King’s member. He reclined in the chair, letting Alyssa slowly satisfy him as she took more and more of his penis into her mouth.

Her hand went down to her soaking pussy. She massaged her clit as she sucked off the King, her lips tightening and her tongue wrapping around his hardening cock.

The King’s computer blinked on, the electronic, female voice saying “Incoming transmission from First Advisor Dr. Hallow. Shall I put it on?”

“Yes,” King Scelero said, the annoyance obvious in his voice. Alyssa pulled back, but the King grabbed her head and pushed her down onto his cock, signaling that she should continue.

“What is it Will?” the King asked. “I’m with my slaves.”

“So sorry to bother you, my Lord, but something has just occurred.”

“Well.”

“It appears the artifact we have been searching for has awaked, and manifested.”

“What!” King Scelero shouted, startling Alyssa. “You told me it couldn’t be awaked without the orb!”

“Forgive me,” Hallow said. “The scrolls, they are vague and the language is complicated, but the orb glows red. It seeks out its mate.”

“Can the manifestation be reversed?”

“If we find it soon, my Lord. I already have the mages sealing the room. It will help to suppress the manifestation.”

“Listen,” the King said. “I want that artifact found. Not soon. Not tomorrow. Now. The Free Planets sent an Intergalactic Operator to Isis and he’s missing. I want everybody looking for him. Everybody.

“But my Lord, do you think it’s wise to focus our resources on this one man? If word gets out that we know of such a power the other two territories—”

“The other territories already know. It’s a race now. If they find it before us, they’ll align with each other to get the orb. We cannot fight off the Solar Alliance and the Free Planets.”

“As you wish, my Lord. I will focus the search immediately.”

“And Hallow,” the King said, “send a Stryker Team out. Damn IGOs take too long to get anything done.”

“My Lord, if s Stryker team is discovered operating in one of the other Territories, it will mean war. Please, send an IGO. Intergalactic subterfuge is their specialty. This is what they are for.”

“Send the Stryker Team,” King Scelero commanded.

“As you wish, my Lord,” Hallow said. He bowed slightly and the screen went blank.

King Scelero pulled Alyssa up and straddled her on his knee. She wrapped her arms around him as he his hand went to her clit. He teased it slightly, and Alyssa was brought to the heights of pleasure, inches form a massive orgasm.

“Do you want to cum?” the King asked.

“Oh god, yes,” Alyssa pleaded. “Please, my Lord, let me cum. I’ll do anything, say anything, be anything you want me to be. I’m begging you, please.”

“Then I will need you to get me more information, even at the cost of your job.

“I’ll do it,” Alyssa shouted. “Anything you want!”

“Excellent,” The King said. He pressed hard on Alyssa’s clit, forcing her to orgasm. She cried out in helpless pleasure and fell to the floor, her body still trembling. In the corner of her eyes she could see the red-haired girl, and to Alyssa’s surprise, the girl was crying.

Unregistered Interplanetary Shuttle – In Rout to Epsilon Aurigae Jump Station 4

“Keep licking,” Tara commanded, enjoying the caress of Bethany’s tongue on her wet pussy. With Eliot resting in the other room, she was free to have her way with the merc without distraction. Tara took a handful of Bethany’s short, black hair and pulled the girl in closer, forcing her tongue deeper. “Oh, fuck yes,” Tara said. She was enjoying the oral, but the real pleasure was the power she wielded over the helpless woman.

So this is what it’s like, Tara thought, to control another person. Tara thought back on the many subordinates she had abused over the years, but that was nothing compared to this feeling.

She looked down at Bethany, who was still licking deep inside her. I can do anything I want to this girl, Tara thought. Anything I want. I can fuck her, or hurt her, or just leave her in the corner The revelation washed over her like a wave. This was true power, and it made Tara tingle just thinking about it.

An inhuman sound suddenly erupted from the bedroom. It sounded like a howl, or a wail of pain, but it resonated in unnatural ways that made Tara’s ears hurt. Alarmed, Tara pushed Bethany away and ran into the room. She found Eliot on the bed, hands over his ears as he screeched and roared into a pillow.

Just as quickly as it started, the episode was over. Eliot lay still for a moment, then slowly rolled over and sat up. His hand was on his chest, as if he had just suffered a heart attack, and he looked out of breathe.

“Where am I?” he asked. “What happened?” His eyes settled on Tara, widening as they took in her naked body.

“Are you ok, my master,” Tara asked.

“Master? Why are you calling me that? What ship are we on?”

“We’re on Captain Waters’ privet escape shuttle,” Tara said, “traveling to the nearest Jump Station at minimum impulse, just as you requested.”

“What? When?”

“About twenty minutes ago,” Bethany said as he entered the room.

“Fuck,” Eliot said, scrambling backwards off the bed when he saw Bethany. “What the fuck are you doing here?”

“You told me to escape with you, master,” she said.

“Why is everyone calling me master?” Eliot said. He shook his head and massages his temples. “First things first, is there a comm. link on this shuttle? I need to report in and so do you.”

“Me?” Tara asked. “Who should I report to?”

“Whoever your contact is in the Solar Alliance. That’s the whole reason I came out here in the first place, to find out what happened to our missing spy.”

“I’m not a spy,” Tara said.

“Dr. Tara Wilson Brown?” Eliot said. “I have pictures of you. Past correspondences with your handler. When you didn’t check in they sent me out here to collect you and the artifact.” He looked down at his chest. “Which is apparently now inside me somehow.”

Tara paused for a thought. This was not the same man that had been controlling her. The power he exuded had diminished, or was somehow suppressed again. Still, she was reluctant to oppose him, remembering what he had done to Bethany when he awoke. She would not enjoy it if the tables were turned.

“I was never a spy,” Tara said. “I never even reported that we had discovered the artifact. When we found it, my research assistant touched it and enslaved me. I wasn’t allowed to contact anyone.”

“I need to report in and find out what the fuck is going on,” Eliot said, “and I need to get this fucking cube out of my chest.”

The scientist in Tara suddenly woke up. “What do you mean, cube?” she asked. “The artifact wasn’t cube shaped.”

“What are you talking about?” Eliot replied. “I saw it. It was a small cube made of some silver type of metal.”

“No,” Tara said. “It was egg shaped with little spikes on it, and it was brown, like it was made out of some type of clay.”

“I held it in my hand,” Eliot said. “There weren’t any spikes. It was smooth.”

“I saw you hold it, spikes and all, and I saw it go inside of you. My description is accurate.”

“Fuck,” Eliot said, obviously weary with questions. “Nothing about this makes any sense.” He stood and stretched his back. “We need doctors and scientists, and I need to report in.”

Tara watched as he walked to the cockpit and closed the door behind him. If I can get my hands on the artifact, Tara thought, Then all that power would be mine. She felt a tingle between her legs, and was surprised to discover that the thought of enslaving anyone she wanted made her wet. My time will come. Even if I have to cut it out of his chest, the artifact will be mine.

“Girls, get in her,” Eliot called from the cockpit.

“Coming,” Tara said, doing her best to hide the wicked smile on her face. “How may I serve you, my master?”

To Be Continued