The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The difference between Master and Owner.

Introduction:

Do you know the difference between being a Master and being an Owner? The answer depends on the slave’s point of view. A slave whose free will is completely controlled belongs to an Owner. That Owner may or may not care about the slave as a person, but when the Owner is completely responsible for a slave’s fate, the owner is always his/her Master. The slave is the Owner’s property—period.

Now a Master may not always be an Owner. If the slave freely choses to allow someone to control his or her fate, but has the freewill to end the relationship, that someone is a Master only. The relationship determines ownership.

I went through a ruff period of time to learn the difference and I learned a few things along the way. Here is my story.

Part one — The Owner

Paula: In the Hospital

I suppose a good place to start is at the beginning, at the worse time of my life. My wife of three years had been in an auto accident.

Let me tell you about her. We were high school sweethearts and were married after our first year of college. We just couldn’t see the point in waiting because she was the love of my life and I hers. She was beautiful, articulate and my perfect compliment. She anticipated my needs and I hers.

That day began like any other, but changed me forever with the phone call from the Police stating that my wife had been in an accident. She was stopped on the freeway and was rear ended by someone at full speed. I rushed to the hospital and found out that she had hyperextended her neck when the car seat broke and was paralyzed from the neck down. After all the surgeries and waiting, she had very little hope of recovering and the doctors had stated that she was strong, but the spine had been severely stretched and bruised. The best he could hope for was only a couple of months before complications took her life. Next, the doctor brought me into his office and we talked:

“Mr. Ottawan. My name is Dr. Russell. Please, let me make this clear to you. Your wife will not have long to live. The damage to her spinal cord is in the area where autonomic functions are controlled. We are controlling her heart beat with a pacemaker and breathing for her, but long term—there is no hope. She is comfortable now, but that will change as she deteriorates.”

That hit me like a sledge hammer, I was going to have to say goodbye to her. “Doc, is there anything more that can be done?”

“No, everything this hospital can do has been done, but the reason I wanted to talk to you was because there is a small glimmer of hope with an experimental drug being developed by Masterson Pharmaceutical. Have you ever heard of Vanessa Reed?”

I thought about it for a while. “Wasn’t she the actress the broke her neck in a horse riding accident a number of years ago?” I replied.

“Yes she was. She started a research foundation for spinal repair and as a result, Masterson Pharmaceutical has come up with a drug that shows some promise of repairing neuron connections in the early stages of spinal damage. I’ve been asked to keep an eye out for possible candidates and I think your wife is the perfect patient. With your permission, I would like to make to make a couple of phone calls to get the ball rolling to get treatment started. Time is critical.”

“Sure Doc. If you think it may help.”

“Mr. Ottawan. Let me be frank with you. This drug is experimental. I do not know the details of what it does, but it may extend your wife’s life or it may not. Let me call Masterson and get someone here tomorrow to explain the details better and then we can come to an informed decision.”

“Ok” I replied “I will be in the waiting room when they get here.”

At five in the morning, I was gently shaken awake by the doctor and brought into his office again. I was greeted by someone dressed in a suit. “Mr. Ottawan, my name is Dr. McGraph. I am sorry for getting you up so early, but time is critical if I am to help your wife. Please have a seat and I’ll go over the treatment with you and answer any questions you may have.”

I sat and waited. Dr. McGraph started to speak. “I am the head researcher for this product for Masterson Pharmaceuticals. This drug we developed, which we call TX44, shows extreme promise for spinal repair. Animal testing on rats with broken necks has shown a recovery rate of 82% when administered immediately after the injury. On Monkey trials, the recovery rate was 94%. The FDA has approved a limited human trial. Since we can’t experiment on humans, we were searching for accident victims who met certain criteria, which your wife is the perfect candidate because her neck was not broken; she suffered only a spinal injury. What the drug does is increase electrical continuity between cells and over time repair connections by actually growing new cells where needed to reconnect gaps between them. Do you have any questions?”

“Yes, you said 82 and 94 percent, what caused the failures?”

“Sometimes the injury was too great for the animal to survive. If it failed to survive pass 24 hours after treatment, an autopsy was done to verify that the cause of death was not caused by the drug, but the injury. We have had no measurable drug related deaths during that time and those results were not included in the percentages. If the animal did go past 24 hours, it was included in the results. The autopsy results still showed 10% injury death for the rats and 3% for the monkeys after 24 hours. The remaining percentages were inconclusive for the remaining animals.”

“What was your definition of success for those percentages?” I asked.

“The standard was improved life style from the base line trials. If an animal survived and neural function improved, it was considered a success. The animals exhibited a range of improvements from surviving beyond normal life expectancy to full recovery. Post-trial autopsies showed neural growth in the damaged areas, just not always as expected.”

“What were the percentages of full recovery?” I asked

“Mr. Ottawan, please don’t get your hopes up. Full recovery was only 20%, but life expectancy was improved in all cases, but fifty percent of the monkeys never recovered muscular movement. Because of the type of injury your wife sustained, the expected healing your wife may hope for is for the autonomic nerves to repair and start controlling your wife’s heart and breathing again. Most likely, she will remain paralyzed from the neck down. You have to consider what that means to you and her long term care. Also, she is the first human to undergo this treatment and it may shorten what time she has left.”

“You don’t pull any punches—any side effects?”

“None that we know of but we were dealing with animals. Humans may still have unknown effects that would show that was not apparent in the animal trials.”

“Let’s get started.” I responded

“Are you sure? Once we start you must go through the complete treatment as I see fit. Your responsibility for her health care will be out of your control and we cannot stop treatment if something goes wrong. We only are permitted a very few clinical trials and aborting the treatment will not be permitted. The possibility of this drug killing her is very real and you may be giving up the rest of her life.”

“She is going to die anyway. That is a 100% certainty. You are offering the possibility of better than 80% chance that she may live. That is worth the risk and I don’t want to lose her. Let’s do this.”

“Ok, I have to contact the FDA for approval. It’s is just a formality, but it has to be done. We will get her treated within the hour. Meanwhile you have a few release forms to sign. The good doctor here will get you started while I make the phone call.”

While I was signing what seemed to be a phone book stack of papers, I noticed that I was indeed turning over her health care to Masterson Pharmaceutical. In return, they were taking over all cost associated with her care.

They treated her that morning and I fell asleep in a chair in her I.C.U. room. When I woke up, it was because the nurses came rushing into the room. Paula was gaging on her breathing tube. They told her to try and calm down, they were getting the doctor. In a couple of moments, the doctor came in. He looked her over and said “Mrs. Ottawan, can you hear me? You are in the hospital and the tube is to help you breathe. Please relax.” After a moment she calmed down. “I am Doctor McGraph. Can you open your eyes?” After a moment she opened them. “Good. We need to have a conversation. Please blink your eyes once for no and twice for yes. Do you understand?” Slowly she blinked her eyes twice. “Good Mrs. Ottawan. I am going to do a few tests on you now. First, are you in pain?” She blinked your eyes once. “Good, I need you to try and move your left hand. Can you do that?” She blinked twice and then I watched her hand. My heart sank because it did not move. The doctor went through testing her right hand and feet and then he started poking her with a pointed object asking her if she could feel different spots. When he was done, he waved me out of the room and we spoke.

“Mr. Ottawan. I have both good and bad news. The bad news is as we feared, she has some nerve damage. Her paralysis may be temporary due to the swelling or it may be permanent. Only time will tell. The good news is that she is awake. That is not what we expected at this point. The swelling must have lessened in the last few hours. I do not know if it was the treatment that caused this or her natural healing ability. I am going to give her a sedative to give her some rest, but in the meantime, go and talk to her.”

“Thanks Doc”

I went back in and spoke to her. I explained everything that had happened to her. I also told her that I loved her. During this time the nurse came back in and injected something into her I.V. and she slowly closed her eyes. The nurse said “She is asleep now. Why don’t you go home and get some rest? She won’t be awake for hours.” Reluctantly I agreed, “Call me if there are any problems.” And I left.

Paula: Gets better

Over the next week, Paula’s condition improved. Paula had come off the ventilator and her heart was steadily beating on its own. She was talking to me and I was elated when she complained one day about feeling tingly all over. Dr. McGraph was optimistic that the treatments were working, but he needed a MRI to see what was happening. It was scheduled to happen on Monday.

One thing that was unusual about her treatment was the need for quiet. When they administered the treatment, the TV or radio had to be turned off and we had to leave the room. The treatment put Paula into state that looked like she was very zoned out or high which lasted a few minutes and we could not return until Paula was alert again. I asked Dr. McGraph about this and the reply was “During the monkey trials, we noticed the hearing became very acute during treatment and I am making sure her hearing is not damaged during her treatment.” which made sense to me.

One day after a treatment session, she asked me “What happened to the news on TV?”

“Don’t you remember? We had to turn it off during your treatment.”

“No, the last thing I remember was the nurse walking into the room. I don’t remember anything after that, not until I called you back in.”

“That’s OK, Honey. It was the treatment.”

Friday afternoon, I was sitting with Paula and I noticed the fingers on her left hand were twitching. “Paula. Your hand, it’s moving!” I called the nurse and she retrieved both Dr. McGraph and Dr. Russell. They went over again, testing her arms and legs. She could move her hands and had feeling to about her waist.

Afterwards, we went into the Dr. Russell’s office.

“Mr. Ottawan. Paula is improving dramatically. Pending the MRI results, I would like to move her from the ICU unit and into her own room.” “I concur.” Said Dr. Russell

“Sounds great.”

“You don’t understand. I want to move her to her own room at her home.”

“I cannot agree to that. Her situation is tenuous at best. She needs around the clock monitoring and everything you need for her care is here.” Responded Dr. Russell

Dr. McGraph ignored Dr. Russell and said “Mr. Ottawan, it is necessary for her recovery and treatment, plus there are other business reasons for this. The company is concerned about word of this drug reaching the ears of our competitors. We cannot maintain absolute control in this environment. Currently her blood tests are being monitored and destroyed when complete and we control the drug itself, but there are too many people involved with her care. We can’t monitor everything. We need a controlled environment and we prefer to use your home instead of a company lab. With your permission, I have a team ready with all the equipment necessary to setup in your home. We will have 24 hour nursing care plus a physical therapist and other needed personnel to take care of her. I have rented the home next door and will be immediately available if any issues arise. Everything we need will be provided, plus it is necessary for her recovery. Her hearing issue will worsen before it gets better and your home is much easier to control extraneous noise.”

I thought about for a moment—“It would be nice to have her home”

Dr. Russell spoke up—“Security issues can be dealt with. Our private rooms in this hospital are insulated from each other—sound control will not be an issue. In my opinion, it would be a major mistake to release her at this time for her own medical safety.”

Dr. McGraph responded “Her staying here is not acceptable to the company, it is too public. I have the right to treat her as I see fit, so I am giving the family the choice, either she goes home or she goes to a company lab. It is out of the hospital’s hands at this point.”

I said “Let’s see what Paula thinks.”

We walked to her room and I explained everything to her. Her only response was “I want to go home.” I said “That settles this. We’re going home.”

Dr. Russell “I have to report this to the hospital administration. Excuse me.” and he walked out.

Dr. McGraph said “Don’t worry about him. We have this contingency covered. I need your permission for the company team to enter your home this weekend and get setup.” He handed me a paper to sign. Looking it over, it was a permission form to enter the home and do whatever setup was necessary for Paula’s treatment. I signed it and handed over my house key.

Dr. Graph—“Thank you. We should be done prepping the site by Sunday afternoon. If you need anything from home, please let us know and we will retrieve it for you. A hotel room is being provided for you just down the street until Monday morning.” He handed me an envelope with the name of the hotel on it and he left. Inside the envelope was a room card.

I stayed with Paula until visiting hours were over and then left for the hotel. I was greeted at the counter by the night manager and I showed him my room card. “Ahh, Mr. Ottawan. I’ve been expecting you. We delivered your luggage to your room and your meal will be brought to your room shortly. Your room is on the third floor, three doors to your right when you step off the elevator. Is there anything else we can do for you?”

“What meal and what luggage?”

“A representative of Masterson Pharmaceuticals had prepaid your room stay, ordered a meal for you to be brought to your room when you arrived and told us your luggage would be delivered this afternoon. When the luggage arrived, we placed it in your room. Your meals are to be provided for the duration of your stay, so just call room service for anything you need.”

“Thanks” I replied and I went up to my room.

When I stepped into my room, I noticed it was not just a hotel room with a bed, but was a suite. It had a Living/Dining room area, kitchenette and bedroom with a walk-in closet. The whole place was bigger than my first apartment after college. Looking through the place, I found my clothes hanging in the closet and my bathroom items in the bathroom. Everything I would need for a long weekend.

Moments later a knock came on the door. I opened it up and room service brought in a tray. He quickly set up my meal at the table and asked “Is there anything else I can do for you, sir?”

“No thanks. They really thought of everything, didn’t they?”

“I wouldn’t know, sir.” and he left.

I thought “No, I guess you wouldn’t. Still, why all the special treatment?”

I ate my food and went to bed.

The weekend went fast. I spent most of my time at the hospital and slept at the hotel. While I was sitting in my wife’s hospital room, Sunday evening, I received a phone call from my boss at work. He was looking for some paperwork for a client. I told him I would bring it to his home, shortly, but I had to pick it up from home first. After I hung up I remembered that I didn’t have my house key.

“Honey, can I get your house key? I have to run an errand for my boss.” I asked Paula

“Sure. It’s in my purse.”

I retrieved her key and said “I’ll be back shortly. I love you.” and I gave her a kiss.

I drove home and noticed an electronic lock has been installed next to the door. Using Paula’s key, I went inside and I walked into what was my office and found a bed and dresser in there. My alarm clock and pictures were on top of the dresser. Looking around, the master bedroom had been changed into what looks like a hospital room. A hospital bed sat in the middle of it, with electronic equipment surrounding it. The wall had some new electrical outlets installed with an oxygen port and an overhead light that you would find in any hospital room, plus up against the wall was what looked like an EKG machine and a Medicine cabinet. The room smelled like fresh paint and I touched the wall, it was somewhat tacky. I then noticed two video cameras in the corners pointing toward the bed. In the closet was an oxygen tank hooked up to a hose attached to the wall, plus new shelves full of medical supplies.

“Wow, they really meant it when they were going to setup my home.”

Looking some more, I found my desk had been moved into the living room with everything exactly where I had left it on top. I retrieved the papers I needed and then felt the need to go to the bathroom.

After I relieved myself, I noticed a piece of insulation on the floor in the hall below the attic access cover. Looking up, I wondered why they needed to get into the attic. After retrieving my ladder, I climbed up into attic and saw a computer rack mounted with a whole bunch of stuff. Not knowing what I was looking at I retreated back down. I texted by computer buddy Jeff on my cell phone, asking him to come over. He responded “Ok, is it necessary?”

“I have some strange equipment installed into my attic this weekend and I have no idea what it is. Can you come?”

“Sure. Be there in ten.” was his reply.

After he arrived, he climbed up into the attic and whistled “Wow, this is some high tech stuff.” I climbed up after him and he started pointing out what different items were.

“This is a Security Module—top of the line. NASA or CIA uses this to secure their data by encryption. This is a video control module.”

“They installed cameras in my bedroom” I said

“This module records sound in concert with the video. And this one transmits the data over that Wi-Fi antenna. They installed a power outlet under the insulation. How many cameras did they install?”

“There’s two in the bedroom.” I replied

“They have six connected. You should find out where the others are. Also, this house is bugged, they have at least a dozen sound connections.

That worried me. “Are they listening to us now?”

“No, the equipment is off, but once it is on we can’t know what they are doing. That security module locks everything down. Hey, I just had a thought. Why don’t we install a recorder so we have a copy of everything they have?”

“That’s a good idea, but how do we do it?”

“Leave that to me, I’ll be back in a half hour.” Said Jeff

“Ok, I’ll look around the house.”

While Jeff was gone, I looked around. The four extra cameras were easy to spot. They were covering the front and back yards, plus the living room + kitchen covering the outside doors. The microphones were harder to spot. I went into the bedroom because I knew it had to have at least one. After I found it, it was easier to find the others. It was obvious that they bugged the whole house, except the bathroom and maybe my office which I was not so sure.

Jeff got back and he came into my office. “Where can I hide this?” showing me what looked like a DVD recorder.

“How about the closet in the spare bedroom?”

“Perfect” and he got busy rearranging the stuff on the shelf.

“Do you have a drill with a large bit?” He asked

“Sure, I’ll get it”

After retrieving it, he drilled a hole upwards into the attic through the ceiling and passed the power cord though it. Then we went upstairs and found the cord after poking around the insulation. He stretched the cord and it barely reached the new outlet when he plugged it in. After rearranging the insulation, we could not tell that anything had been done.

Jeff reached into his pocket a brought out a small USB device.

“What’s that?” I asked

“It’s my own little creation. It’s a Bluetooth transmitter with some special code. It only communicates with the DVD recorder, but is not recognized by the computer. Normally, we could not do this if the equipment were on, but since it is not, when they turn the Security Module, it will accept this as an authorized device and everything that is transmitted over the Wi-Fi will also be sent to the DVD recorder unencrypted.”

“That’s pretty good, Jeff. Thanks for helping.”

Jeff reached behind the security module and plugged in the USB device into an unused port. We straightened up things in the attic, so it didn’t look like we were there. After we entered my office Jeff powered up the DVD recorder.

“This has to stay on until they power up the Security Module. Once this is authorized, you can power it down if needed without setting off an alarm. Here are some DVDs. Replace the one in the machine every twenty-four hours and you should be set. Also, I set this little display to what I hope is a camera in Paula’s bedroom. This switch will switch cameras, if I am wrong.” He handed me a container of DVDs and I put them into my dresser drawer. Jeff covered up the recorder and when I looked you couldn’t tell that there was one there.

“That should about do it” said Jeff

“Thanks Buddy. I appreciate it.”

“Your welcome. Let me know how things turn out.”

We shook hands and I walked him to the door. After He left, I grabbed the things I needed for my client and hurried over to the boss’s house. When I finished there I went back to the hospital.

Paula: Comes Home

On Monday, the MRI showed Paula healing nicely, so Dr. McGraph arranged for a discharge from the hospital the next day. Dr. Russell protested again, but a hospital administrator overruled him.

After the ambulance ride home and the paramedics put her to bed, Dr. McGraph and a nurse started to hook Paula to the monitors. After they were done, I said “Welcome home honey.”

Paula smiled at me and said “It feels good to be here.” And then she closed her eyes and sighed. Dr. McGraph signaled for us to leave and we stepped out.

He introduced me to the head nurse and she replied “Please call me Laura. We will be monitoring her vitals from next door, so if there is any problem, we can be over here in a jiffy. We will be in and out quite often, so please be tolerant of our intrusion. I will introduce you to the other nurses as our shift changes. Please, if there is anything we can do for you, let us know and we will try to accommodate.”

I said “It’s no intrusion, thank you for helping Paula.” And then Laura left.

Dr. McGraph handed me a card. “Here is an access card for your doors, please use this to enter your home for security reasons. An alarm will sound if the door is opened without it. We have to protect our interest in the drug treatment. If you have visitors, please let one of the nurses know ahead of time so we can put pertinent information away. You must be present to allow access to the home, because we are not allowed to have anyone enter for any reason while you are not here. Also, with the exception of yourself, a nurse must be present with your wife at all times during any such visit. Please follow any directions the nurses give you involving your wife’s treatment, mostly it will be about leaving the room and being quiet. Do you have any questions?”

“Not at this time.”

Dr. McGraph looked at me and then said “Mr. Ottawan, let me be frank with you. Your wife’s condition leaves me with some optimism. She is farther along her recovery then most of the monkeys were at this point, either because the treatment works better in humans or for some other reason. But let me clear, there is a strong possibility that she may still pass away. Many of the monkeys that did not make it showed the exact same recovery signs as your wife. We brought her home because of the human factor, we need her to be at ease. Any stress can cause a chain reaction that will spiral her out of control. Every time this happened to a monkey, we lost it. I am hoping that your love can keep her calm because of the human factor of reasoning. You can’t calm an agitated monkey except through drugs and that never worked. So we need to get her back on a routine that is familiar to her as much as possible and that also means that you need to get back on a routine. Please Mr. Ottawan, take a couple of more days with her and then go back to work. We’ll watch over her and keep you informed when her condition changes.”

That sobered me up. I thought that she was healing. “Ok, what are her odds?”

Dr. McGraph replied “The best I can say is 50/50 and it is probably worse. The drug is working because by all rights she should already be dead.”

“Yeah, there is that. I’m grateful for what you have done doc. I’ll go back to work next week and I’ll let my boss know.”

We shook hands and then he left. I went back and sat with my wife. Sometime later, Laura came in and said “Time for her treatment, please step out.”

I leaned over and kissed Paula. “See you later dear” and I left the room.

And that was the routine for the next few days, every morning I’d get up, replace the DVD in the recorder, take a shower and eat breakfast with my wife (which Laura prepared for all of us, she ate in the kitchen.) When Paula had her morning treatment, I would run some errands, do yard work, etc… After the evening treatment, I would sit with Paula and pass the time with her by watching TV, reading to her and going over personal matters. It seemed that she was getting stronger as time passed and she was moving more and more. She was complaining that everything was tingling and I took that as a good sign. Her parents came and visited on Thursday. That went over as well as expected. Dr. McGraph explained everything to them as he had me but he did not mention anything about the drug.

On Monday I went to work. That evening, Dr. McGraph said “Good news, your wife has progressed to the point that we are bringing in a physical therapist. She will be here tomorrow.”

“Does that mean she is getting better?”

“Yes, the therapist is here to get her some movement and strength exercises. There is still a chance that she may relapse, but her odds are now better than 50/50.”

“That is good news.”

And so the routine changed with me helping Paula in the evenings doing her exercising that the therapist wanted her to do. It seemed that she was healing quickly because by the tenth day, Paula walked into the living room. Little did I know, that was the last time I saw her walk.

Paula: Is Gone

The next day, Paula seemed extra tired when we tried to do her exercises. I mentioned this to Laura and she sent for Dr. McGraph. The doctor did a quick exam. Afterwards, he said “She seems ok. Maybe she just needs some rest. There is nothing wrong that I can find. I ordered some blood test and I ordered some bed rest. We will know more in the morning. Get some rest if you can.”

“Thanks Doc.”

The next day, I found out the blood test turned out to be inconclusive. Paula did not seem to be getting any better the rest of the week. Saturday came and I was sitting in my office when Paula was having a treatment. This time I decided to watch what was happening. Turning on the display on the recorder, I watched Laura for a while. I had watched her before a few times, but this time something was different. The dosage she was injecting was much larger than before. She stopped the injection about half way and then moved out of camera range. I switched to the other camera and Laura had her back to the camera. When she turned around, the syringe was empty. She disposed of it and then sat in the bedside chair. She then got that same glassy eyed look that Paula had on her face. I grew very angry—she was stealing my wife’s treatment!

I quickly put the display away and then left my office. I stood for a moment looking into my wife’s room I said “I own you. You will pay for what you have done!” I made my way to the front door and opened it without using my card. I expected the police show up, but what happened next was two burly men in guard uniforms showed up almost immediately. One pushed me down and handcuffed me, while the other one check my wife’s room. I heard him coming back and he was using his walkie-talkie.

“We have a breach. Page Dr. McGraph. Situation is locked down.”

Five minutes later, Dr. McGraph showed up with two other guards. He looked at me as he walked by, but continued onto my wife’s room. A couple of moments later the guards had Laura between them and they left out the front door. I heard the door close on my wife’s room and then the doctor came in.

“Sit him on the couch.” He said to the guards.

They helped me up and then sat me on the couch. I tried to say something, but the doctor interrupted me by say “Please be quiet Mr. Ottawan. It will be just a few moments before you are given a chance to speak.” After about five minutes, one of the guards that had taken Laura came back. He whispered something into Dr. McGrath’s ear.

He turned to me and said “This is our chief of security, Mr. Miller. Please tell us in your own words, what happened?”

I looked at them both and said “I was working in my office when things got real quiet in my wife’s room. Normally that means that Laura is sitting in her chair, reading her book. I had to go to the bathroom, so this time when I looked in I noticed that Laura was just as zoned out as Paula was. I had to get help, so I came and opened the front door without using my card knowing I would set off some kind of alarm.”

“That was very smart of you. Tell me, did you say anything?”

“Yes, I said “You will pay for what you have done.”“

Dr. McGraph looked at Mr. Miller and he nodded back.

Dr. McGraph frowned and said “I wish you had not said that. It was terribly important that things remain quiet during your wife’s treatment. I hope that your words do not cause undue stress with your wife.”

I was terrified “How could that cause a problem?”

Mr. Miller spoke up. “Release him.” As the guards were removing the handcuffs. He continued “I reviewed the video of what happened. It seems that the good nurse was getting high off your wife’s medication. We found an injection site on her arm and she shows indications of the same stupor that your wife goes though. We will be following up the investigation with a sample of her blood to verify the presence the drug in her bloodstream. Thank you for alerting us to this breach.”

He shook my hand and then the guards left.

I asked “What do you mean doctor?”

Dr. McGraph shook his shoulders and said “I am just concerned about unnecessary stress to your wife.” He turned and said “I need to check on your wife.” And he went back to her room.

About an hour later, the night nurse showed up and went into her room. After a couple of moments, the doctor came out “She is resting. You can go in.”

“Thanks Doc”

Paula was sleeping but restless. I sat down next to her, grabbed her hand and asked “Honey, can you hear me?”

She whispered “Yes” (pause) “Master”

Master? Where did that come from?

“Honey, are you ok?”

“Please don’t hurt me. I’m sorry for what I’ve done.”

“Nobody is going to hurt you.”

At this point, the nurse jumped in and said “You will have to leave, Mr. Ottawan. We can’t have you getting her agitated”

“Get some sleep Paula. I’ll talk to you in the morning. I love you.”

“Yes Master”

That was the last time I spoke to her. Sometime during the night, I heard some screaming coming from Paula’s room and then nothing. I rushed to her room and Paula was having a seizure. Her eyes were rolled back into her head and she was shaking uncontrollably. Just then the guards rushed in and pulled me back out of the room. Dr. McGraph hurried in and closed the door. I heard noises like they were trying to revive her. I tried to get back in but the guards pulled me downstairs into the living room and forced me to sit on the couch. What a nightmare!

After about fifteen minutes, Dr. McGraph came back out of the room. “I’m sorry! There was nothing I could do.”

“What do you mean? How is she?”

“She is gone. There was nothing I could do to save her.”

“Is it my fault? Could what I said have caused this? Doc, what happened?”

He just stood there and starred at me.

I started to cry, I was devastated.

A few minutes later the ambulance arrived. I stopped them as they left and gave her a goodbye kiss. She wasn’t even cold yet. After a couple of moments, they left with her.

Dr. McGraph said “Someone will be contacting you in a couple of days for the disposition of her remains. Again, I am sorry for what happened.”

“Where are they taking her?”

“She is going for an MRI and then an autopsy. We have to know what happened medically.”

They all left and I just stood there. Alone. It was a long time before I felt like doing anything.

Two days later, I was home with both Paula’s and my parents sharing our grief, when a knock came at the door. Standing at the door was a UPS delivery man.

“Sign here please.”

I signed for the package and then closed the door.

Opening the package and I read the enclosed letter.

Dear Mr. Ottawan

Our sincerest condolences.

Enclosed is the remains of Mrs. Paula Ottawan. As per your instructions, she was cremated and then delivered to your home address.

Thank You
Schmitt Crematorium

I collapse into the chair.

“What is it, son?”

I handed the letter to my father. He said “Oh No. It’s Paula.”

Her father reached in the box and lifted out a plain blue Urn. “This is Paula?” asked her mother.

“Apparently.”

Both Moms started crying. Dad asked “What did it mean, “Per your instructions?””

“I didn’t know, Dad. I never gave any instructions. There must be some kind of mistake. I need to call Dr. McGraph”

I called Masterson Pharmaceuticals and asked for Dr. McGraph.

Reaching his secretary, I again asked for Dr. McGraph.

“Who should I say is calling?”

“This is Mr. Ottawan.”

“Your call is expected, sir. Please hold for a moment.”

I heard a couple of rings and then somebody who did not sound like Dr. McGraph answered “Hello”

“Who is this?” I asked

“This is head of security, Mr. Miller. Mr. Ottawan, Dr. McGraph is not available and he asked me to answer any questions you may have.”

“My wife was just delivered here in a box. I never gave permission to have her cremated...”

Miller interrupted “Yes, you did sir. There was a permission slip with the medical papers you signed when you started treatment. Did you think that we would allow her body to be released? The drug was proprietary property and we had to destroy any trace of it before it was made public.”

That made me angry. “What were the autopsy results?”

“Again, that is proprietary property. A copy of it was filed with the coroner and mark confidential. You probably could get a copy of it, but that would require a court order. If you were to attempt to get that court order, you would be in violation of your non-disclosure agreement.”

“What non-disclosure agreement?”

Mr. Miller chuckled “Mr. Ottawan, are you so naive, that you don’t know what it was that you signed? It also was in that stack of papers you signed. You agreed to never disclose any knowledge of TX44 drug or anything relating to it for a period of five years. Any disclosure could result in a fine of one million dollars or any financial loss to Masterson Pharmaceutical, whichever is greater. In short, Mr. Ottawan, if you talk about what happened to anybody for any reason, we will bury you so deeply you will never recover from financial ruin. Now, I know you are with your parents at this time, but you are what I consider very close to being in violation of this agreement. I have to report this to our lawyers and they may decide not to pursue this issue at this time, which is not my choice. If I were you, I would just shut up. There are worse things than being broke.”

“Is that a threat?”

“No. Just business.”

I just sat there thinking. After a few moments “Is there anything else Mr. Ottawan?”

“Could I have a copy of the papers I signed?”

“You are entitled to that. We will have them delivered shortly. Good day Sir.” He hung up.

Dad looked at me “Well?”

I looked at him and then the camera. I realized they were still turned on, so I said “Dad, I can’t talk about it. Apparently, I did sign the papers that got Paula cremated. I’m sorry.”

They asked me more questions, but I couldn’t answer. I don’t know what I could say. We talked about funeral arrangements and then made the phone calls to make it happen.

That evening, I replaced the DVD in the player knowing the equipment was still on.

Three days later, while I was gone to the funeral, they came in and removed the equipment. They put things back the way it was before they were here. My bedroom was my bedroom again. No hospital equipment, no oxygen tank. They patched and painted all the holes where the cameras and mikes were. In the attic, they left the power cord, but no other sign that the equipment was there. My DVD recorder was still there, so they didn’t find that. I fast forwarded the DVD until I seen when they came in. Miller led the group as they entered my home. Moments later—no more recording.

On the dining room table was a two envelopes. The large one contained a copy of all the papers I signed plus a note that said all papers were confidential restricted under the no disclosure agreement. The other contained a check for fifty thousand dollars for Paula’s service in drug research.

Paula was more than a business deal to me.

Laura: Intrudes

(Eight months later)

My days are filled with routine. Get up in the morning, bathroom duties and then off to work, work as long as possible, eat out for dinner and then home to sleep. I try to stay busy. Weekends are the worst. Not enough to do. I can only mow the yard for so long, plus other household choirs like laundry and cleaning house only lasted a couple of hours. Really, how dirty can a house get when you are not there to mess it up all week. Too many things around home remind me of Paula.

Once in a while, I would go out with friends, but when they try to hook me up with someone, I turn them down. I really wasn’t ready to move on. I missed Paula so much.

One Saturday afternoon, while I was watching TV, somebody rapped on my door. Opening it up, a dirty woman collapse into my arms and said “Master”.

Pulling her into the house, I closed the door.

Pushing her away, I said “Who are you and what do you want.”

She replied as she sat on the floor “I’m Laura and I need to talk to you.”

“Laura? The same Laura who took care of my wife?”

“Yes, Master”

I grew angry “Why shouldn’t I throw you out?”

“Please Master, I am just as much a victim of Masterson Pharmaceutical as you are. Please hear me out.”

My anger changed to curiosity in a heartbeat “Victim? What do you mean?”

“Paula was murdered.”

My heart stopped. Murdered? Can it be true?

“Master, please, do you have some water?”

I looked at her and noticed that she was gaunt and withdrawn. She looked like she had not eaten regularly in months. I helped her into the kitchen and made her a meal. She ate it down like she hadn’t eaten in days.

“Thank you Master”

“Master? You know that is not my name.”

“Yes, Master but I cannot call you anything else. You own me and that makes you my Master.”

I looked at her in wonder—what was she talking about?

“Explain to me what you are talking about?”

“Do you remember the day that they took me? They made me into a slave that day. They said that I belonged to them. It did not feel right, but I was forced to obey them. They programmed me to be a perfect slave. Actually I have to obey any command from any man until my owner says otherwise.”

“I still don’t understand; how did they make you a slave?”

“Master, the drug has other uses besides repairing nerve damage, its primary function is to rewire the brain to any configuration that they want it to be. A person remembers everything told to them, but is helpless to stop it from changing them. If they give it to a prisoner and tell him to tell the truth, he sings like a bird. If they give it to a woman and tell her she is no longer a preacher’s wife, but a stripper in a bar, she becomes a stripper in a bar. If they give it to a worker in a competitive corporation and tell him he is a secret agent, he steals information for Masterson Pharmaceutical. The more descriptive the change, the more real it becomes to them and the change is permanent.”

“So, when I said “I own you.” I really became your owner?”

“Yes Master. And because of the drug dosage, it was instantly seared into my brain. I had just as much as your wife because they were trying to overdose her and I took some because they were trying to kill her. They wanted to find out what happens in an overdose situation. Master, your wife was well beyond danger of dying, she was days away from being completely cured. She was never meant to recover, she was just an experiment to find out if nerve generation was possible, but also what happens in an overdose situation with an unchanged person. That is why the no noise rule, not to protect her hearing, but to prevent her from hearing anything that would change her. Only Dr. McGraph violated that rule immediately after she started walking. He told her something during that evening’s treatment. Then when you said what you said, he said something else again to her as the guards were dragging me away. I did not hear what he said, so it did not affect me.”

“I thought what I said killed her.”

“No, Master. You said nothing that would have hurt her, she would have only became your property, but Master, she was already yours. She loved you very much and already had given herself to you willingly. Your relationship would not have changed; it would have become stronger and more defined. Granted, you would have had to come up with some creative ways to punish her.”

A wave of relief came over me, so much so I had to sit down with a stunned expression on my face. I didn’t cause her death! I had felt so guilty these last few months.

I thought about what Laura said and asked “What do you mean “Punish her?””

“Master, you did say “You will pay for what you have done.” I know you meant that for me, but she didn’t know that. I am willing to take whatever punishment you give me; I am completely yours.”

Looking at her in wonder, I then I saw how bad she looked. She looked like she had aged ten years. I said “Later, I want you to go get cleaned up and get out of those filthy clothes. There is a bathrobe in the bathroom and I’ll see if I can find something of Paula’s that you can wear.”

“Yes, Master” and she got up and went into the bathroom.

I went into the bedroom and started looking through Paula’s dresser. Being that it was the first time I had even looked through her clothes, I really didn’t know what to look for. As I decided to let Laura find her own clothes, I heard a knock at the front door.

Opening the door, I was caught by surprise. There stood Dr. McGraph and Mr. Miller. Miller said “We need to talk.” And he pushed his way into the door.

“Come on in.” I said. I pause a moment as Dr. McGraph came in and then closed the door.

Mr. Miller said “Sit down.”

I was getting angry, but I kept my cool. I went over and sat on the couch. Dr. McGraph sat in the recliner and Miller went and found Laura in the bathroom.

He brought her out and forced her to sit in the chair. She had a towel around her hair and had the robe on.

“What has she told you?” Miller demanded.

“The truth” I replied starring right back at him.

“We know that. What has she told you?”

“That I was not responsible for my wife’s death and that she was made into some kind of slave. Nothing more. We hadn’t time.”

Dr. McGraph spoke up “Sit down Miller. Mr. Ottawan is in no position to lie to us. We know she was not here long and by the looks of her, they really had not enough time to talk.”

He glared at him and just stood there.

Ignoring him, Dr. McGraph asked me “Where do we go from here? Mr. Miller is inclined to rip your head off and clean up the mess later, while I am looking to resolve this with as little fuss as possible.”

“I don’t know, I haven’t in control of anything for a while now. It looks like I’m still at your mercy.”

“True enough.” Facing Laura, he said “Stand up and disrobe.”

“Yes, sir” Laura stood and dropped her robe. She was nude except for the towel and she stood there calmly.

“Why did you come here?”

“I needed to be near my owner.” Laura replied.

“How did you disobey your order to stay in your building?” asked Mr. Miller

“I was ordered to go where I was needed by Mr. Masterson. I am needed here.”

“See, I told you. Her orders were changed and were ambiguous, so she rationalized her need to be here with her master. We can’t blame her for her loyalty.” Interjected Dr. McGraph

He looked at me and said “We were wondering why she never used the word Master with any of us. I should have realized that she had imprinted onto someone else.”

“Tell us what was said since you arrived here.” He asked her.

She almost repeated our conversation word for word, but she did leave out anything about Paula being murdered or that she was almost healed. She just skipped that part of the conversation.

He told Miller “See, he was telling the truth.” Facing me, He said “This must be your lucky day, Mr. Ottawan. Mr. Miller here was under the impression that he was going have to kill you. I, on the other hand, hoped that you would cooperate with us. Your past history shows that you have not communicated anything about TX44 to anyone. For your sake, you will need to continue cooperating with us. Also, you gained a slave today.”

He told Laura “Go stand in a corner and become a mannequin.”

I watched her move away, then pose in a sexy position and freeze. I could barely tell that she was breathing.

Dr. McGraph said “Doesn’t she look good? She will change positions every five minutes to help her from getting too tired in any one spot. Plus, anything she hears is just background noise, she won’t remember anything being said until you get her attention. She is quite good at it.”

“Now Mr. Ottawan. I would like your word that you won’t talk about this with anyone. No contract, no threats, just your word that this whole situation is just between us.”

“I have some questions. What happens if I do talk?”

“Let’s just say that Mr. Miller will be very unhappy with you.”

“How long is this new non-discloser agreement?”

“Mr. Ottawan, there never was a non-discloser agreement. You are never to tell anyone about TX44 ever. We chose a five-year contract because we hoped it would be a moot point by then, but you now know enough about it that it will be necessary to correct the problem should the need arise.”

“Can I point out that I am in no position to say anything to anyone anyway? I have no proof, just an unbelievable story that no one will take seriously anyway.”

“Precisely Mr. Ottawan. So, do we have an agreement?”

Mr. Miller spoke up “I don’t agree to this. This is too much of a security risk; the only reason he is alive now is because he really didn’t know anything about the drug until today.”

Dr. McGraph retorted “And we can’t afford the publicity, should anyone make the connection to Matterson Pharmaceutical if these two should disappear together. The parents know who she is and why she was here.”

Miller replied “We can’t afford to keep a surveillance team on them indefinitely.”

They starred at each other. Finally, I spoke up “I have a solution.”

They looked at me. “TX44.” I said.

Dr. McGraph smiled “Of course, I should have thought of it myself. Would you be willing to be conditioned never to talk about the drug TX44?”

“Doctor, let me be frank with you. I don’t trust you. I have a feeling that you were not as helpful to my wife as you lead me to believe. Listening to the conversation here, it sounds like Mr. Miller is going to win and that means I lose. So, I have to trust you. If you agree to the wording ahead of time and you give me your word that you will stick to it, I will agree to being conditioned.”

Dr. McGraph looked at Miller. He spoke “Yes that may work.”

I asked Miller “Will you hand me that paper and pen off the table?”

He did so and I wrote down. Never talk about the TX44 drug to anyone except to the people in this room.

I handed it to Dr. McGraph. He made this change; Never talk about the TX44 drug or Mrs. Ottawa’s treatment to anyone except to the people in this room.

Miller added this line; You will always tell the truth.

I objected. “It’s not normal for a person to always tell the truth. That would hinder me in my job. How about this change?” and I added You will always tell the truth to people in this room.

He said “That is OK.” Then he added You cannot take any action against Masterson Pharmaceuticals or its employees.

I said “I am OK with this. If you give me your word, I will allow you to condition me.”

Dr. McGraph said “I am impressed Mr. Ottawan. You have cooperated with us with very little hassle. I am also impressed in what you did with the money your wife earned. Buying stock in Masterson Pharmaceutical was a brilliant move on your part. Yes, Mr. Ottawan, I will give you my word that I will stick to the agreement. Just to show you how pleased I am, I believe in rewarding people where it is deserved. I am going to double the amount of stock that you own. That should make you wealthy in a short period of time. Thank you for your cooperation.”

“OK, let’s get this done.”

“Mr. Miller, please watch things for a moment will I retrieve an injection from my bag.” And the doctor went out the front door.

It seemed that Mr. Miller glared at me the whole time he was gone.

After he came back, the doctor injected me in my right arm. Within moments I felt a buzzing and numbness in my head and lost focus as to what was happening.

Sometime later, things started to come back into focus, with the buzzing very loud in my head. The doctor looked at his watch and said “That should be enough time. Mr. Ottawan, can you hear me?”

I replied “Yes, doctor.” Very softly.

“Good. Please try to lie to me. What is your name?”

It never even crossed my mind to lie. “Samuel Christopher Ottawan, my friends call me Sam.”

By now the buzzing was almost gone.

Mr. Miller spoke up. “Have you lied to us at any time since we arrived?”

I thought about it and replied “No”

“Are you planning any action against Masterson Pharmaceuticals?”

“No.”

That seemed to satisfy Miller, he said “It’s time to go.”

Dr. McGraph said “You will feel like your normal self in a few minutes. Good bye Mr. Ottawan”

They both left, closing the door behind them.

Laura: Tells her story

After a couple of minutes, I noticed Laura shifting into a new pose. I said “Laura, you can be your normal self.”

She immediately came to my side and then hugged me. She started to cry.

“What’s wrong?” I asked.

“Nothing Master, I’m an emotional wreck. I was so scared when they were here. Now I am so happy. My life for the last eight months was hell.”

She then noticed that I was looking at her and she realized she was not dressed. She turned and put on the robe.

I was kind of embarrassed for her and then realized that her embarrassment was new. I asked her “What changed? You weren’t shy when those men were here.”

“It’s part of the conditioning, Master. They told me to disrobe and it was always required of me not to hide my body, but to accept their looking at me as normal. You told me to be my normal self, so your orders canceled their standing orders. I am not used to you looking at me so I became embarrassed.”

“You said that you have to obey any man’s orders. Can I change that?”

“Master, your orders supersede any verbal command given me. You can do anything you want and I have to obey.”

“Ok. The only orders you have to obey from now on only come from me. That is an order.”

Her eyes got a faraway look and then came right back. “Thank you, Master” She closed her eyes and then moaned.

“What’s wrong?”

“I don’t know, Master. All of a sudden I have a massive headache.”

I was concerned, so went a got her some aspirin. “Here take this.” I said.

She did and after a few minutes, she looked somewhat relieved. “Are you feeling better?”

“Yes, Master.”

“Why did you not tell the about Paula’s murder? That saved us.”

“Master, I cannot lie nor can I caused harm to come to you, so I skipped that part.”

“So tell me, what orders did they give you? What happened?”

(This is told from Laura’s point of view.)

“Well, let’s start at the beginning. When I was taken, I had an overdose of the drug in me. Your ownership was burned into me and then they conditioned me in the house next door. Since I was still very much under the thrall of the drug, their commands also were burned into my brain.”

“You are a slave.”

“A slave always obeys her Master with perfect obedience.”

“Since you are a slave, you will obey your orders perfectly.”

“You only have one Master.”

“You enjoy pleasing your Master.”

“You are loyal to your Master.”

“You will never try to harm your Master or let harm come to him.”

“You always tell the truth and cannot lie.”

“You are your Master’s property and he owns you.”

“Being property, he can do whatever he wants to you, including sell you.”

“If sold, you will obey your new Master as you did your old one.”

“At this point, I don’t remember anything until I recovered from the drug. I woke up in a security jail. I did not know where I was and no one spoke to me. I was fed twice a day. It was a couple of days until Mr. Miller made an appearance. He got me cleaned up and then we went back to Dr. McGrath’s Lab. Once there, Dr. McGraph said that he was my Master. I said “Yes, sir”. Something about the way I behaved did not sit well with him. He questioned me, “Who is your Master?” I said “I don’t know, but you are not.”

He then had a bunch of medical test on me and found out a large portioned of my brain has changed more than the base line test that were taken when I was first hired. That kept him busy for the next few days, he needed to know what happened. The answer he came up with was the overdose seared my brain while a normal dose makes changes that were barely noticeable.

After that, because I really did not behave to way they wanted, I was given a dosage of the drug and told “You will obey any command from any man.” After I came too, they tested me and I ignored everything he wanted me to do. The next day he tried again using triple the dosage. I did better during the testing, but he still wasn’t happy. The third day he used five times the dosage and during that testing I behaved the way they wanted.

Later that week, I was brought up to the executive conference room. I was to go stand in the corner and told to ignore everything in the room until my name was called. Sometime later, I heard my name and was startled when the table was full of men staring at me. Dr. McGraph asked “Who are you?” “I am a slave, sir.” “Who is your Master?” “I don’t know, sir.”

One of the men at the table asked “Can she be sold?” I replied “No sir. Only my Master can sell me.” Dr. McGraph said “No talking slave.” He turned back to the men and said “She was given the standard slave commands when she was under the overdose of TX44, but the drug had fried most of the free neurons in her brain. To get her to obey any commands, it took a dosage of five times the normal value to make a change and I am still not so sure that change is permanent. That is useful information in of itself, but it does nothing about her.

One of the other men asked “How is that useful?” Dr. McGraph replied “Imagine an agent that can’t be controlled by our drug. When we convert him, we overdose him to the point that the change is permanent and he cannot be changed again. We made him drug proof.”

The man replied “I thought the changes were already permanent?”

“It is, once we have an agent, he will always be an agent. But, what if he is captured? The drug could be used to make him talk or possibly be made into a double agent. The overdose during his conversion could be used to burn him out, so no further drug changes could be made.”

“Good work Doctor. You are dismissed.” Came from the man at the head of the table.

Dr. McGraph said “Follow me” and we went down to the security office. I was turned over to Mr. Miller. Mr. Miller put me into an office near his and said “This is your room. You are allowed to get a meal in the café for breakfast and lunch. Grab extra food at lunch because that will be your dinner. You are to stay in this room at all times unless you are following orders.”

After he left, I looked around the room. The only thing in the room was a mattress and a toilet.

I laid down and cried myself to sleep.

Sometime later a guard came in. He told me to undress which I did. He told me to lay down and spread my legs as he took off his clothes. He then mounted me and got his rocks off. When he was done, he got up and put his clothes on. As he left he told me to never tell anyone that this happened. I never did until now.

Thus began my new life in hell. I had visitors at all hours of the day plus I went where ever I was told. It started up in the executive floors and then spread through the building. I learned who was important enough to demand my immediate attention, who I had to go back to and who I could safely ignore if I was busy following other orders. Some guys treated me decent and others treated me like dirt. Getting food was an exercise in futility; most times I was told to follow someone before I could eat, so I could get their rocks off on their lunch break.

Sometime months later, one of the executives got the bright idea to model me as a mannequin. I was to pose until someone wanted to use me and then I was to return where I was and keep going. It worked fine for them the first day, but I was ignored the second day. They found me on the floor unconscious the third morning.

When I woke up, I was in a bed in one of the Labs. I had an I.V. in my arm and hooked up to monitors. Sometime later, Dr. McGraph came in and asked me “How are you feeling?”

That was the first time in months that anybody ask me a personal question.

I let him have it. “I’ve been raped, tortured, humiliated, abused, used and ignored for months. I am angry, hurt, lonely, bored and miserable. I am not a piece of meat and you don’t own me. How am I supposed to feel?”

He looked at me “I’m sorry this happened. I will look into what happened to you. What I meant was how do you feel since you got sick?”

“A little better. I am hungry.”

“I’ll make sure you’ll get some food.” And he started to examine me.

“Why are you 30 pounds underweight?”

“I have not been able to eat every day.”

“Why not?”

“Most days before I can eat, somebody orders me away and by the time I get back, my food is gone.”

“What were you doing before when you got sick?”

“I was ordered to be a mannequin.”

“Explain”

“I was told to stand at a certain spot and pose like a mannequin and ignore what was going on in the room. If somebody touched me and then ordered me to do something, I was to complete that task and then return to that spot and be a mannequin again. I could only leave that spot long enough to go to the bathroom.”

“How long were you there?”

“I remember two days and nights.”

A look of anger came across Dr. McGrath’s face.

“I am going to get some blood test run on you. Stay here and get better.”

“Yes sir.”

He turned and left the room, moments later he was yelling at someone to get here and then I heard a phone slam.

Ten minutes later, Dr. McGraph came in with Mr. Miller.

Dr. McGraph said “Tell him what you told me.”

I repeated the conversation word for word.

He told Miller “She was your responsibility. She could have died from neglect. She is a human being, not a pet that we can ignore. What have you to say for yourself?”

“It’s not my responsibility to babysit her. I have better things to do like supervising 38 security guards and a surveillance team, who’s bored out their minds watching Sam Ottawan.”

MASTER!—I thought. He is my Master!

“She was put into your care. Can’t you put her to work in your office?”

“She is not trained for the position and can’t be trusted. She would be much better off working for you, considering her experience.”

I have to get to Master, but how?

“No, that’s not possible….”

They both left the room talking about me, but I was no longer interested in what they had to say. I knew who my Master was.

For three days, I stayed in this room because of Dr. McGrath’s orders. Somebody always brought me three meals a day. On the fourth day, Dr. McGraph came in and said “Your blood test came back as normal except for the malnutrition. You do not have any STDs, which was one of the things I was concerned about. You need some exercise. You can get up and walk the halls, but do not leave the building.” And I was disconnected from the monitors and I.V.

Walking around, I looked into windows for the different labs, but they all looked the same to me. Nearing what looked like a reception area on the first floor, there was a waiting room. Inside was a TV and some magazines. I really wanted to look at them.

A guard sitting at his station was watching me. “Sir, Can I go in there?”

He looked at me strangely and said “Yes”.

“Thank you, sir”

I went in and sat down. Looking at the magazines, some of them were old and some of them were current. Current? I didn’t even know what the date was. I knew it was Sunday because there were few people here on the weekends, but the actual date, I had no idea.

Turning the TV channel to ESPN, I quickly found out the date. Seven months! I’ve been away from Master for seven months! I have to get out of here.

I thought about it and realized that I had my orders changed without disobeying. The guard allowed me to go into the waiting room even thou Dr. McGraph said I was to stay in the halls. If I can get somebody else to change my orders after they had been given to me, I could get away.

I sat in that waiting room all day and watched TV. Around noon, somebody found me and said “There you are. Here is your lunch.” They put it down on the coffee table and left. Later that evening, Dr. McGraph saw me as he was leaving. “Laura, I’ll see you on tomorrow. We have an appointment with the CEO. Don’t stay up to late watching TV.”

“Yes, sir.” He wasn’t mad at me for being in here.

I watched TV for a couple of more hours, until something started to nag me. I grabbed every magazine in the room and went back to the Lab and that is where I sat reading for the rest of the day.

On Monday, Dr. McGraph stopped by, “Ready to go?”

“Yes, sir.”

We went out the front door, across the parking lot to the executive building, then the elevator and the doctor pressed the button for the top floor.

When we got off, Dr. McGraph spoke to the receptionist, who then called someone. Moments later, that someone came up and said “Follow me please, he has been expecting you.”

We followed her into a very nice office. A man from behind a desk got up and came and shook my hand. He was the same man who sat the head of the conference table at the big meeting.

“My name is Trevor Masterson. I wanted you meet with you personally apologize for what has happened to you. Please have a seat.” We all sat down in leather office chairs and faced each other. “Laura, I was flabbergasted to find out how bad my employees have treated you for the last few months. Rest assured, that behavior stops as of right now. We have identified and spoken to the personnel involved and have given reprimands where needed. I will also have companywide meetings where it will be stressed on how important the sexual harassment policy is and any more violations are going to lead to immediate termination. You can be assured that this is not going to happen again. My sincerest apologizes.”

“Mr. Masterson, may I speak freely?”

“Yes”

“I am a slave and I followed orders. Those men who used me, did so because of what you did. I don’t blame them, I blame you. I was a nurse and I took pride in helping my patients and that is what I did with Ms. Ottawan. Your orders were to kill her with the drug, I was doing my best to protect her. Ever since then I am to be punished. I lost everything, my home, my family, my hopes and dreams, even my life. I accept my punishment. I am a slave and property, not a human being. I am to be used and thrown away, that is a slave life.”

“No Laura, you are more than that. You are a human being. Nobody can take that away and as a human being, you have certain rights to be respected and I violated those rights for which I am sorry.”

“Thank you, sir”

“It has come to my attention that you don’t know who your owner is, since I own this company, I was wondering… Am I your owner?”

“No sir, you are not.”

“Too bad. That would have simplified things.” Turning to Dr. McGraph “What are we to do with her?”

“I don’t know, sir. All we can come up with is make her a janitor and confine her to one of the buildings. She could stay busy cleaning offices and we could convert one of them into living quarters for her use.”

“That sounds about right. Laura, how does that sound to you?”

“Sir, I’ll do whatever I am told to do. I have no choice.”

“I’m sorry, Laura. Is there anything I can do to make your stay better?”

“Sir, my biggest issue is boredom. I have nothing to do after everyone leaves. A room with a mattress and a toilet is not much, and the weekends are the worst.”

“Whatever you need or want will be provided.”

“Thank you, sir”

“Now I’m am going to give you a direct order Laura. You are to obey only me, Dr. McGraph or Mr. Miller. No-one else.”

“I will try, sir, but I have been programmed by the drug to obey all men. I do not know if I can restrict that order.”

Dr. McGraph spoke up “She may not be able to, the drug does compel her to obey all men.”

“Ok, then if you can’t. I order you to tell Dr. McGraph or Mr. Miller anytime anyone abuses you. This order is your number one order. I will not allow anyone in this company to continue to abuse you like what has happened in the past.”

“Yes sir.”

He got up and pressed a button on his desk. “Betty. Come in here please.”

A moment later a sharply dresses woman walked in. “Yes Mr. Masterson.”

“I want you to take Laura shopping this afternoon. You are to get her hair done, then you are to see to it that she purchases at least three business outfits and three casual outfits, plus accessories. Then you are to stop somewhere and get her personal items that she needs like makeup, underwear, etc.… Then you are to take her to a good restaurant for dinner before you bring her back. Saturday, you will take her shopping for furniture and appliances for her apartment.”

“Yes sir.”

“In the future, if she needs anything, please clear it with Mr. Miller or Dr. McGraph then get it for her.”

“Yes sir” she replied.

“You are dismissed until I send her out.” Betty turned and left.

“Laura, you are to stay with Betty at all times until you are returned to Dr. McGraph. You are not to talk to anyone, except Betty, about your situation. You are to get everything you can think of for your personal needs and Saturday you will furnish your apartment. Do you understand?”

“Yes sir” I replied.

“Next week, you will start your new job.”

“Sir that an order? I’m ready now” He looked at Dr. McGraph and he nodded yes.

“Ok, I’ll get the ball rolling. Dr. McGraph, see to it that her apartment is ready by Friday.”

“Yes sir.” Dr. McGraph replied.

We walked together toward the office door. He took and shook my hand. “Laura, if you ever need to speak to me for any reason, contact Betty and she will get you in to see me as soon as possible.”

“Thank you, sir. I will” I replied and Dr. McGraph and I left his office.

Betty was waiting for me. “I have made an appointment with my hair dresser for you. I’ll pick you up at twelve thirty at Dr. McGrath’s office. Please be prompt. We have a tight itinerary this afternoon.”

“She will be in her room at the Lab” corrected Dr. McGraph.

“Yes sir, I’ll pick her up there.” She smiled at me “I’m looking forward to this afternoon. It’s not often I get paid to play.”

Dr. McGraph and I went back to the Lab.

Right after lunch, Betty was there on time.

“Ready to go?”

“Yes.” I replied

She grabbed me by the arm and we walked out of the building to the parking lot. Waiting for us was a limo. The driver opened the door and we jumped in. Betty got us a couple of wine cooler drinks out of the bar and handed me one. “I hope you don’t mind the drinks, but master told me to have a good time with you.” Said Betty

“Master? What do you mean?”

As the driver sat into his seat, Betty closed the window that separated the back from the front, then she said “Mr. Masterson is my master. I’ve been his personal assistant for five years, but a couple of years ago he made me his slave. He said I was to become your friend and I could talk to you about anything since you are also a slave.”

I was stunned and then I was relieved, I wasn’t alone. “What happened?”

“Not much to tell. One day I was asked to come into his office. Dr. McGraph and Mr. Miller were there. I was told to sit in the chair. Dr. McGraph and Mr. Miller came up beside me. Mr. Miller held me down and Dr. McGraph stuck me with a needle. When I woke up, I was Mr. Matterson’s personal slave and Dr. McGraph and Mr. Miller were gone. It was explained to me that he needed someone he could trust totally and my first order was—“I was never to communicate any company or personal secrets to anyone.” After that he had me undress. He looked at me and then he said I could get dressed. He explained that he wanted to keep our relationship at a professional level, besides, and this is a quote, “I like my women a lot less tame.”.”

I laughed at that. I said “I bet he is used to women fawning all over him. With him always in control, I bet he really did not want another woman to be his slave. I can see why he would want someone to be independent, not dependent.”

Betty laughed “You know, your right! I never thought about it that way before. His wife is the most down to home person you could ever meet. They were high school sweethearts, but they didn’t get married until after he had run this company for a while.”

“Are there any other slaves?” I asked

Betty frowned “I can’t tell you. That falls under the heading of a company secret.”

“I’m sorry. I didn’t think, but your answer makes me believe the answer is yes.”

“Yes, it is true, some are like me and others do things for the company.”

“You mean like me?”

“No, you were an accident and they really did not know what to do with you. Morally, Masterson Pharmaceutical are good people and they are aware of what this drug can do in the wrong hands. What happened was not planned and mistakes were made. You were give your slave commands without a master. All the slaves belong to Mr. Masterson and he uses them for the betterment of the company, not to be abused. He was appalled that this happened to you under his own roof and without his knowledge.”

I thought about it for a moment and realized that Betty was either a little naïve or she did not have all the facts. Dr. McGraph did overdose Mrs. Ottawan. I replied “But it was mentioned that I could be sold?”

“O that, that is just a safeguard to protect the company. If I were to quit, I would be sold to my husband after I had another treatment to erase what I knew about company secrets. My loyalty belongs to my master and without one I would eventually go crazy. My master was serious about keeping our relationship at a professional level, so if I needed to leave, he would sell me to my husband.”

“Husband? How does that work?”

“Very well, thank you. At one point after my enslavement, we were having marriage issues. Mr. Masterson overheard a phone conversation I was having with my husband and he asked about it. Being the dutiful slave, I told him everything. He realized that my enslavement was causing personal issues that he did not intend. He told me “Since you gave yourself to him at your marriage, he is your Master when you are with him. Treat him as such. I only need you to behave as your slave self here at work. What you do on your personal time is none of my business” A couple of days later, my husband came into Mr. Matterson’s office and we had a conversation. Master told him that I was getting a raise and that my responsibilities had increased. He also explained that I would need to work over some times and that I was in a trusted position that needed confidentiality. He was free to contact me at any time, but there was going to be times when I could not get away” He said he understood. That refocused my marriage in a way that I never intended or imagined. I enjoy pleasing my husband now just as much as I enjoy pleasing Mr. Masterson. My husband has not figured out that if he were to order me to do something, I would do it, but that doesn’t matter because I am constantly looking for things to do to please him anyway.”

“It sounds like your being a slave is the best thing that’s ever happened to you.” I said

Betty replied “No, I know that I am the exception to the rule. I’ve been blessed whereas you have had it bad for a while. Master is really sorry this happened, not so much for the enslavement, but for the abuse that happened to you. That upset him the most I’ve ever seen him. You know that he is not really a bad man.”

I just stared at her for a few minutes.

Things were quiet between us until we arrived. The driver opened the door and Betty whisked me into a building. Inside, somebody yelled attention and four women hurried into a line. A she/man approached saying “Betty, who is this poor abused creature that you brought to us. She looks horrendous!” as he circled me fawning at my hair.

Betty replied “This is Laura and no more questions, Pierre. Mr. Masterson wants the works done to her.”

“The works it is and she really needs it. Don’t worry hon, we’ll get you all fixed up. Ladies!” and he clapped his hands...

Two of the women guided me to a back room while the other two tried to get Betty. She protested but Pierre overruled her. “I am not taking a chance that Mr. Masterson wanted Laura by herself, besides for what I am charging, you won’t cost any more. Enjoy it.”

In the backroom, there was a hot tub with some tables with items on it, plus some changing rooms. Pierre opened a changing room and said “Laura dear. I want you to enjoy your stay here with us and let us pamper you. Please step into this room and remove your clothes, then get into the hot tub. Please follow Betty’s lead. She has been through this before. When you are done being pampered here, I’ll be waiting outside to personally do your hair.” He then left the room.

Putting a smile on my face, I obeyed his orders. I removed my clothes and then stepped into the tub. The water was very warm and one of the ladies turned on the pump. A moment later, Betty stepped into the tub saying “Lay down in the chair, duck your head under the water then put your head on the edge of the tub and then let them wash your hair. Relax and enjoy yourself.”

The water jets felt nice on the skin and I eased back. One of the attendants started to wash my hair and another put some drops of something fragrant into the water. I closed my eyes and relaxed some more. I heard a splash and then I open my eyes momentarily. The attendant poured a cup of something else into the water. Moments later, I felt something brush past me in the water. Looking, I saw bits of hair floating away.

Betty said “Relax, the treatment softens the skin and removes hair below the water line. They will replace the water in a couple of minutes.”

The attendant washing my hair asked me to lean back, so I did. She rinsed my hair and then applied a conditioner. Meanwhile, they started to drain the tub. The attendant said “Please close your eyes and relax. We will have fresh water back in momentarily.”

My attendant put a bag over my hair saying “This is to keep the conditioner wet until you are ready to rinse it off. Please keep your eyes closed.” I did so. Meanwhile the water level started to rise and the jets felt even better on the skin.

After a while, Betty asked “Are you ready to get out?” I must have dozed off because the tub was full of suds.

“Yes I think so.” I replied

“Good, I’m starting to turn into a prune.”

My attendant took the bag off and then rinsed my hair. She then wrapped my head in a towel and then said “Stand up please”

Standing, she handed me another towel. I started to towel off as I stepped out. I couldn’t believe how soft my skin was, it was just like a baby’s skin. I was then handed a big fluffy robe to put on. After we put our robes on, Betty and I stepped back out of the room.

Pierre said “O, there you are dear. I was wondering if I needed to come rescue you. Did you enjoy your bath?”

Betty said “Now Pierre, you know you were told to not ask questions, but I’ll let you get away with this one.”

I spoke up “That’s ok Betty. Pierre, it was wonderful! Thank you.”

“I’m glad you liked it dear. Please follow me to my web, I mean my chair said the spider to the fly”

He led me to his salon chair and stood me in front of the mirror. He said “Forgive me Betty but I need to know, how you want your hair done? So what it will be dearie?”

“I don’t know Pierre. I am having a wonderful time. Why don’t you surprise me?” I replied

“Oh, an open ticket. How exciting! Let me take a look at you.” He studied me in the mirror for couple of minutes while fawning at my hair. “You know hon, I think we’ll use the KISS method. We can never go wrong with that dear. Now get into the chair.”

As I as seating myself, I inquired “KISS method?”

“Yes dearie, the KISS method. Keep it simple sweetie. While you are getting your nails done, I’m going to add some highlights to your hair. Then I’ll give it a trim and add some body to it. You’re going to look stunning when I am done.”

He put my head on a rest as the attendant started to work my nails on my toes. He turned on the massager on my chair and asked if that was too much. I replied “it feels wonderful”.

Pierre said “Now keep your eyes closed and relax until I tell you to open them dearie. I’m going to put a cleansing pulp on your face and then start on your hair.” I obeyed him.

I felt something being brushed onto my face. After a bit, he started messing with my hair. After he put my hair into another bag he asked “Are you doing ok hon?”

“I feel wonderful Pierre” I replied.

“Ok dearie. It’s Betty’s turn. I’ll be back when your nails are done.”

The attendant was working on my left hand at the time. When she finished both my hands, Pierre asked me to open my eyes and pick out a shade of nail polish. Opening them, I noticed Betty had a green mask on her face and I had the same color on my nose. The attendant showed me a rack of polish. I picked out a nice shade of pink and she started to put it on my toes. Pierre said “I am going to make your mask off now.” And he pealed it off and then used a warm cloth to wipe my face, then he rinsed my hair.

He sat me up, removed the head rest and then dried my hair. He then started to cut my hair.

When he finished both Betty and I, he had us stand in front of the mirror. I looked great! I needed some makeup, but I felt like a million bucks. “Thank you Pierre. You did a wonderful job!”

“Honey, if I may say so, you look HOT HOT HOT!” and Betty agreed.

Betty said “Come on Laura, it’s time to go. Put these slippers on. Were late for our next appointment.”

Once I put the slippers on, Betty grabbed me by the arm and started pulling me toward the door. I said “What about our clothes?”

Betty replied “Pierre! Burn them!”

“No problem hon. See you next time.” said Pierre as we walked out the door.

The driver opened up the door as we screamed like two teenage kids running to the limo. A short drive later, we stepped out of the limo at an upscale clothing store. Once inside, the manager locked the doors.

Betty said “Michael, please get me a black evening gown to wear and meet us at the changing room.”

“Yes Mam” he replied and then walked away.

Betty led me to the lingerie section and said “Pick out a bra and panties.” I looked around and chose a plain white bra and matching panties. Betty took one look at them, shook her head and said “You can do better than that.” She looked at the size I picked out, then picked out a set of lacey frilly pair in a light blue. She said “Here, start with these. We’ll come back for the other five sets after we picked out your other clothes” and she handed me the underwear. She then picked out the same pair in black. “Let’s get to the dressing room.” And we walked there.

Once inside, Betty dropped her robe and put on her underwear. She said “Put yours on and then stand on that platform.” I did so and the lady attendant started to measure my size with a measuring tape. When she finished putting the measurements on a paper, Betty asked her “”Please give that to Michael and tell him that I want the same evening gown in light blue with those measurements.”

“Yes Mam” she replied and left to do the errand.

Putting our robes back on, we went back out and shopped. I picked out two more dressy outfits and then three casual outfits. We picked out matching shoes for each along with the under clothes.

When we were done, Michael meet us at the dressing room with the two dresses. “Ladies, could you please put these on so we can get the final measurements.”

We changed and then I stood on the platform. The dress was beautiful!

The attendant started to pin and tuck the hem around the waist and skirt. After a few moments she said “Please take it off gently, so I can get it to the tailor.”

Betty took her turn next and she was radiant! The black dress make her blonde hair really pop. The attendant looked her over and then said “You look wonderful. The dress fits you like a glove.”

“Thank you. Michael does a wonderful job! He never fails to get it right.”

I replied “It shows.”

The attendant took my dress and left the room. Betty said “Let’s get some makeup on”

I put my robe back on and followed her to the makeup area. We picked out makeup and then returned to the dressing room to apply it. When we were done, my dress came back.

I put it on and Betty said “Wow girlfriend, you really look HOT, HOT, HOT!” The dress really fit me nice.

Betty said “We have to hurry. We have to get to our next appointment.”

We went out and each picked out matching heels.

On our way out to the doors Betty said to Michael “Please have our items delivered to the office.”

Michael replied “Yes Mam” as he unlocked the door. We stepped out.

Once outside, Betty turned right instead of going to the limo. “Where are we going?”

Betty replied “Next door” and we walked into a jewelry store.

We walked up to the counter. The gentleman behind the counter said “We have been expecting you. Here is your item.” And he showed a felt tray with a necklace with a large diamond pendant.

Betty took it and turned toward me. “Turn around silly. This is for you.”

I did so stammering “This is too much!”

Betty said “Mr. Masterson himself purchased it for you. He said you deserved it.” As she put it on.

I felt overwhelmed.

After we left the jewelry store, we rode to a restaurant called Sabachans. The door was opened by a valet and we stepped out onto a blue carpet. Once inside we were met by a wolf whistle and Paula hurried to a man standing by Mr. Masterson. Paula gave him a good kiss. Then she introduced me to her husband Doug.

Mr. Masterson said “Laura, you look wonderful! If I didn’t know better, I would not recognize you!”

“Thank you for what you have done, sir. It’s way too much.”

He replied “You’re welcome.” He turned to Doug “Could you give us a moment?”

“Certainty.” He replied and he stepped away.

Mr. Masterson said “Ladies, this is my only order for tonight. Enjoy yourselves and ignore any new orders from anyone tonight including me. Is that understood?”

“Yes Sir” we replied in unison and then we looked at each other and giggled.

“Shall we?” and he gestured toward the dining area. We went and sat down.

For the next two hours, we had a wonderful time eating and talking. I got caught up with what was happening in the world around me for the last six months and Doug and Betty talked about their home life and how well it has improved. Mr. Masterson and Doug talked about football while us girls rolled our eyes and went to powder our noses.

Toward the end of the meal, a lady walked up to the table and kissed Mr. Masterson. He introduced me to his wife and she shook my hand.

She said “I’m so sorry you ran into troubles at the office. When Trever told me about the rape, my heart broke for you. I made sure that Trever was to treat you right and that this will never happen again to anybody. Are you doing better?” Doug had a shocked look on his face.

I replied “I’m doing just fine Mrs. Masterson”

She said “Nancy dear, just Nancy.” And she chatted about another woman at her club that she thought had the same thing happened to her. When she was done, she told Mr. Masterson that it was time to go.

Mr. Masterson asked Doug if he would be so kind to take me back to the office to get my car. So, we left.

On the way, I spotted a Walmart. I told Betty that we needed to stop because of orders. So, we did.

Once back at the office as we were walking to the lobby carrying my supplies, I asked Betty about Mrs. Masterson.

Betty replied “She was told you were raped, nothing else.”

Once in the lobby, Betty said “You know your way to your room. Have a good night. I’ll talk to you tomorrow.” She handed me my supplies and she walked out.

As I was leaving the lobby, the security guard stopped me. It was the same one who had ordered me to bed the first time. He told me “Hey Doll. You look great. Kiss me, then go to your room and get undressed and wait for me in your bed.”

I walked up to him in a sexy manner, puckering up my lips and then kicked him as hard as I could in the groin. He never saw it coming. He doubled over in pain and fell to the floor. I said “Pay backs is a bitch in high heels, don’t ever talk to me again.”

I then used the phone at the guard station to call Mr. Miller. I told him what happened and he said he would take care of it. Walking around the guard, I then went to my room and slept like a baby. It’s been a long time since that happened.

The next day, Betty called me first thing. “Wow, you don’t take long to make an impact. The guard that accosted you last night was terminated and there is a big company announcement about why he was being terminated. I guarantee that you won’t be bothered anymore. Also, one of the things I was told to tell you was he was drugged to forget what he knew about the company and was told to never speak to you again.”

“That was the most fun I’ve had in a while.” I told her.

“Anyway, you have a lunch meeting at noon with me and your new boss. I’ll come and get you. Gotta go!” and she hung up

Just before noon, Betty came in. “Ready?”

“Yes” I replied

We went over to executive building and went up to the café. Betty had me sit at a table and went to put our lunch orders in. A moment later, Mr. Masterson walked up and sat down.

“Sir, are you my new boss?”

He chuckled, “No, I’m like the boss’s boss. I’m just here to streamline the process of getting you started. Your boss is Ms. Bush.” He looked around and said “There she is.” As he waved her over.

After she shook Mr. Matterson’s hand and then mine, she sat down. Mr. Masterson introduced me and she said “It’s nice to meet you. Now Mr. Masterson, why am I here?”

“You’re here because Laura is transferring into your department. She has had an accident and is no longer able to perform her duties. She has past her medical exam and has a medical background. Her situation is classified, but she has clearance to work in any building on the campus. I would like her to clean my office three times a week otherwise she is to work in the research building.”

“Ok.” She faced me and said “Welcome to the team. When can you start?”

“Tomorrow?”

Mr. Masterson interjected “She is on the payroll as of this morning. This afternoon I would like you to show her the building she is to work at and then get her situated in her position.”

“Yes sir” she replied

Betty showed up at this point with the food. Mr. Masterson ate through his pretty quickly and then excused himself.

As he walked away, Ms. Bush said “That man sure knows how to throw a monkey wrench into the works. I have to rearrange personnel and schedules to fit you in. You are needed anyway, but you are not in the budget. That means shorter hours for everybody else.”

Betty said “No it doesn’t. Laura’s payroll is coming from discretionary funds. Your budget will be increased the next fiscal year to compensate, but Laura’s pay will not be part of your payroll budget at any time. You are her supervisor, but she works for Mr. Masterson. Is that clear?”

“Yes it is.”

“Also, she is to be treated like any of your other employees. She will do anything you ask of her, but she is restricted to the research building. I doubt if you will have any issues with her, but if any issues arise, you are free to contact me at any time.”

“I understand, but what about Mr. Matterson’s office? If she is restricted to research, how is she to clean his office?”

Betty got a puzzled look on her face and I explained that I was to clean his office three times a week. Betty said “I was not aware of that, please schedule her to be there Monday, Wednesday and Friday at three pm.”

“Ok.” “Are you ready for the tour?” She asked me.

“Lead the way.” I said and we left

We walked back to the building I was staying at and showed me around. We walked three floors and she introduced me to the department heads. They knew who I was but pretended that they had not seen me before. After the tour, she introduced me to the janitor that normally works there.

“Nate here will show you the ropes the rest of the week and be here at 3 pm. Nate, get her a uniform. If you don’t mind, I have to get back to my desk now and get caught up on the work I’m an hour behind.” And she left.

Nate said “Don’t worry about her. She only is upset because she missed her soaps on TV.”

Nate looked at me. “I know you, you’ve been walking the halls lately and spending time in the visitors lounge. What happened that you’re here now?”

“I really can’t tell you. All I can say is I was sick and Dr. McGraph took care of me.”

“Dr. McGraph? The head honcho? I get the willies every time I clean his office. It’s the only one that I don’t have access to and he has to be there to watch me. Creeps me out, but he never says anything, just stares. He is the worst of the lot.”

Curious, I asked “Why do you say that?”

“Oh nothing really. It’s just us peons know our place. We perform a useful function, but we are never seen or heard unless we cause a problem. To them, we are beneath their notice.”

“Is it really that bad?”

“Look, there are a lot of secrets in this building. All of it is on a need to know bases and we don’t need to know. They don’t talk to us because they really don’t have anything to say. So, no it is not that bad if you don’t care. Most of the time I am told to come back tomorrow, so I spend most of my time here after I make my rounds or I go help somewhere else if I am needed. This job is boring mostly.”

“I sorry to hear that.”

“Hey, I’m surprised you are here. Most newbies start in the Administration building. Why here?”

“I have all the clearances and references to work here.”

“Great, that means they are going to move me elsewhere. Finally, I requested a transfer over a year ago.”

“Why not sooner?”

“Security reasons. Mr. Miller refused the transfer because I was the only one to pass the background checks. There was no one available to replace me and there was no budget to vet someone else. I was not a priority.”

We found a clean uniform and I changed into it, then we made the rounds. He was right, most of the labs he was refused entry or his access badge would not open the door. As part of his rounds, he was to swipe every access point so security knew where he was at. If the lab personnel remembered, they were to grant access for cleaning, but most of the time they forgot. After cleaning the offices, he was done. He called Ms. Bush and was told to go to another area.

After he got off the phone, he said “We are to go to the Admin building.”

“No, I’m restricted to this one.” He looked at me funny and then called the boss back. After he hung up, he said “Ok, see you tomorrow?”

“I’ll be here.”

After he left, I went to my room.

The next day, Mr. Miller met us at the start of my shift. He handed me my badge and said “I had a meeting with the department heads today and there are to be some changes. You two are to do your rounds as normal and you are to both swipe access points. Under no circumstance are you to enter an area that you have not been granted access. Do your jobs and there will be no issues. Understood?”

“Yes sir” we both replied

That day, Nate’s and my card granted access to most of the lab areas and all the offices including Dr. McGraph. Nate was surprised because he was not there. We had to hurry near the end of the shift to finish on time because some of the labs had not been cleaned in a while.

The next day, as we were making the rounds, my card worked on a lab that we did not have access previously. Nate tried his and was denied.

“Wow, I’ve never been in there and it worked for you?”

“I don’t know why? Why have you not been in there?”

“I don’t know. I throw away the trash that is left outside the door, but I have never been in there. Somebody uses my equipment and I have missing supplies every couple of weeks, so I assumed that they were doing the cleaning.”

“Well, I need to go in. Wait here.”

After bringing my equipment inside the first door, there was a second. Swiping my badge, that opened into the lab that I recognized as the place where I was first brought to be examined after passing out. Dr. McGraph was there. He looked up after the door had buzzed open.

“Ah Laura, Come in. You can start over there at the bathroom and then work your way around. Use your medical knowledge to put things away that you know should not be left out. If you have any questions, feel free to ask me or my associates at any time you are here. You are to never divulge any knowledge of what is in this lab.”

“Yes Sir. Ahh, what is this lab?”

“Isn’t it obvious, this is where we make TX44.”

I hurried through cleaning this place, but it took a while because the floor really needed a mopping.

Once I finished, Dr. McGraph never even noticed that I left.

Outside, Nate started to fire of a ton of questions. All I could say was “I can’t tell you. If they wanted you to know, you would have been granted access.” He finally got the hint after the third time.

The rest of the shift was uneventful.

The next day, Nate was locked out of all the doors. After the shift, he said “The boss said I am to be your relief if you are sick or absent for any reason and my transfer was approved. See ya around sometime.” He sounded disappointed.

Betty met me at my room the next morning. “Let’s go check out your new digs!!!!”

She lead me upstairs to the office level and back to the rear of the floor. She opened the door and then handed me the keys. I stepped inside and looked around. It was a small apartment alright. You could tell it was recently worked on by the smell of fresh paint in the air. They had knocked a couple of walls apart, added a kitchenette and a bathroom. All the walls were painted white and the floor was carpeted with the same carpet in all the offices—flat gray.

Betty said “Not much to look at, they reported the hardest problem was running the plumbing.”

I looked out the window, the view was a portion of the employee parking lot and the backside of another building. Not a great view. “Well, I am going to need some curtains.”

“Right, let’s get a list together.” With pen and paper in hand we wrote down everything that I would need, from dishes to toilet paper to rugs and furniture.

Betty said “Let’s go shopping!” and we went a bought everything on that list. While we were at the furniture store, Betty called Mr. Miller and made arrangements for all the stuff to be delivered. We still had plenty to carry, but by six that afternoon, everything we needed was there. Betty and I were very busy decorating and putting things away until late that evening, so we ordered takeout Chinese food. We kicked back, relaxed and spent the rest of the time chatting. Around ten, Betty said “I have to go and take care of my husband. Have a good night girlfriend. I’ll talk to you on Monday.”

After she left, I got to thinking about my Master and how much I wanted to take care of him. I felt very lonely and empty.

The next three weeks were the start of a new routine. I would have lunch with Betty every weekday at the café. Otherwise I would sit in my apartment until time to start my shift. I did notice Nate’s car when he would park out back. I seems he always parked near the same spot. I would start my shift at three pm and usually finish around nine. I called my boss about finishing early and she said to not worry about it. As long as the work was done, I would get full pay. It was a funny kind of arrangement, she never checked up on my work and never called me.

The following Monday, while I was cleaning Mr. Matterson’s office, Betty came in and asked Mr. Masterson “I received a call from Ms. Bush requesting that Laura could help out at a different building near the end of her shift. Apparently, she is shorthanded due to a medical leave and vacation time for two of her employees.”

“Call Mr. Miller and make the arrangements.”

Mr. Masterson looked at me and said “Laura, you can go wherever your needed.” I replied with as straight of a face as I could manage, I said “Yes Sir!”, but my heart leaped for joy! Turning away, he never noticed my face because he went back to work. I was going to go to my Master! I was free to go!

Later, when I finished my building, I called my supervisor and was told to go help Nate in the building behind mine with my equipment. Nate was surprised to see me. “I thought you were stuck in research?”

“Mr. Masterson said I was free to go where I was needed.”

“The big boss? Wow, when you said references, you really meant it. That explains a lot. How do you know him?”

“I really can’t say right now. It’s a long story. So what are we doing here?”

“This is the logistics warehouse. Everything the company needs on the campus goes through here. Why don’t you go to the top floor and work your way down and I’ll work my way up. This should not take long. Just swipe your badge as you go and clean everything you are given access to.”

“Ok. See you later.” and I went to the elevator. The elevator only had three buttons and I pressed the top one. On the top floor, it was just a set of offices. I swiped my badge and started working. After a while I noticed the some of the offices needed more cleaning than the others. When I was nearly finished with the floor, I heard what sounded like an elevator coming closer. Near the back was a freight elevator and Nate got off.

“All done down below, are you?”

“Just about, couple more rooms to go.”

“Really, it’s never taken me this long up here.”

“Well it takes time to clean every room.”

“Every room? I usually have access to about half of them. No wonder it’s taken you this long. How did you get the clearances?”

“I really can’t tell you.”

“I know. You sure do have a lot of secrets. Hurry up and finish so we can get out of here.”

“Yes Sir.” I replied and focused on what I was doing. He looked at me kind of funny.

When I finished, we took the freight elevator down to the second floor so he could get his equipment. Looking around, it was full of selves and stuff. He gave me the quick tour, pointing out where the bathrooms were and what needed to be done elsewhere. “Mostly what takes time is sweeping the floor over such a large area.”

We took the front elevator down to the lobby and he gave me another quick tour of the shipping and storage area.

When we were done, he called the boss and was told to go home.

I said “Good night” and walked out while he was putting his equipment away. Walking by his car, I noticed that it was unlocked. That gave me an idea on how to get away from here and get started toward my Master.

The rest of the week was busy. I would finish my areas and then met Nate the warehouse. I would clean the offices and then help him with the second floor.

On Friday I put my plan into action. I hurried through all of my job and finish early. I put on some clothes under my uniform and hurried through cleaning the offices at the warehouse. On the second floor, I cleaned everything except sweeping the floor. Just as I was finishing, Nate showed up. I told him that I was just about done, but the floor needed sweeping.

“No problem. I’ll get it.”

When I finished I yelled out to him “Good night Nate. See you next week.”

He yelled back “No you won’t. Rosie will be back on Monday. See ya next time.”

I had not thought of that and was glad I was leaving today. After I got off of the elevator, I pushed my cart back into the storage area and stuck it into a utility closet that was unused, hoping that it would not be found anytime soon. I stripped off my uniform and threw it on the cart, closed the door behind me and then hurried out to the front door. Walking at a normal pace because I did not want to attract attention, I went to Nate’s car and climbed into the back seat. Looking around because I wanted to hide, I noticed a latch on the backrest. Pulling it, opened up the access to the trunk, to which I slid into, and closing the access behind me but not completely.

About 20 minutes later, Nate arrived and started to drive away. He was stopped at the gate briefly and then drove on, radio on. He never knew I was there. Sometime later, he stopped and got out. Peeking, we were at a grocery store. After he went in, I got out of the car and walked away. I was free!

That night I walked the neighborhood and found a place to sleep in the backseat of a car.

The next morning, I made my way back to the grocery store. In the trash out back, I tore off a piece of cardboard. Going back into the store, I asked to borrow a marker from the clerk behind the counter. She handed me one and I wrote on the cardboard “I need help! Broke and I need bus fare to Kansas City.”

Giving back the marker to the clerk, she said “Don’t show the sign around the parking lot. You’ll get arrested. Go out by the exit and stay on the sidewalk. They can’t do anything about it then”

“Thank you, I’ll do that.”

Standing at the sidewalk, I showed my sign. Most people just ignored me. Some would give me a dollar or two. Once in a while it would be a five. One time I got a twenty. Some would just yell “Get a job.” That caused a problem at first because a man told me. I said “Yes sir” and then realized that I was doing my job of getting back to my Master. After that it was easier to ignore.

After a couple of hours a police officer pulled up. He rolled down the window and said “We have had a complaint, please move on.”

“Yes sir” and I started to walk away down the sidewalk. He followed me for a while and then said “Stop”. He parked his car with the lights on and got out. He asked me “Did you have any I.D. on you?”

“No sir”

“What is your name?”

“Laura”

“Are you in some kind of trouble? The reason I ask is because you do not look the type to be begging.”

“No, not really. I just need to be getting on a bus to Kansas because I am needed there.”

“Ok, I can’t do anything about what you are doing because there is no law against it. Let me give you some advice. About a half a mile in that direction” he pointed the opposite way I was walking. “is a strip mall. Do what you were doing on their sidewalk and there will be no complaints. But before you go, go back into the grocery store and cash in that wad of bills. People will feel less generous if they see you with cash on you already. That is where that complaint came from. I will drive by every once in a while to check up on you. At the end of my shift, I will come and personally drive you to the bus station. You should have enough to get your ticket then. If you skip out on me and I catch you, I will arrest you for vagrancy until I can identify you and get your true story.”

“Thank you, I am glad for your help” and I did as he advised.

I saw him a couple of times that afternoon but he did not stop. Later in the day he show back up in normal clothes and in his car. I got in and he drove away. We stopped by a Burger Hut and he bought us some food. I did not realize I was so hungry until then and I ate my food pretty fast. We didn’t talk much. Once we were at the Bus Station, he went in with me and waited until I bought my ticket.

“I just wanted to know if I was being lied to. In my line of work, it happens all the time. Did you have enough cash?”

“I have 16 dollars left”

“That is not enough for a three day trip.” He handed me a 50 dollar bill and then turned and walked away.

“Thank you sir” I said as he was leaving. I never did get his name.

Two hours later, I was on a bus to here. I only ate one meal a day on the way and drank water when I could. Once I got into town, I took a cab, but ran out of money and was dropped off, so I walked the rest of the way.

Laura’s New Home

Looking at Laura, I had mixed feelings about what happened to her, me and Paula. My home was violated, my wife murdered and I was reprogrammed not to do anything about it. Laura had been through her own kind of hell.

“Master. Is there anything can do for you?”

“I don’t know, Laura. I can’t let them get away with this. What they are doing is wrong.”

“Master. They have not thought of everything. You can think of something and I’ll help you, but for now, you need to let things settle for a while. If you do anything now, they will know and you won’t get a second chance. After sometime, they will forget about you because they are too busy to monitor you forever. We have time.”

I thought about what she said. “Your right. Let’s get you some clothes” and I lead her upstairs to Paula’s dresser. “Pick out anything you want. We might as well go through all of this. Anything you can’t use, we’ll put aside.”

After a bit, Laura looked at me and said “Master, I can do this. This must be hard for you.”

“That’s ok. I have to do this sooner or later. At least now, I have a reason too.” A tear fell from my eye.

We worked together, anything Laura did not want we put aside. Sometime during this process, Laura put on a white blouse and a pair of jeans. When we were done, most of Paula’s belongings were in a pile for the Salvation Army, some were kept as mementos and Laura had a small pile clothes for her.

“So Laura, where are you staying?”

“Master, my place is with you, but you can put me wherever. It is all up to you.”

“I don’t know what you mean and what is all this business about I own you? Nobody owns anybody.”

“That is not true. Slavery has been around since the dawn of time. In this country it is not practiced, but you can go to some third world countries and it is a way of life. Women are treated as property in many other countries. Just in this country, it is frowned upon and the news does not report human rights violations in other countries. None of that makes any difference, the simple fact is I belong to you. You own me and that fact has been burned into my brain. You own me just as much as you own this house and just like this house, you can sell me to someone else and I would be their property.”

“I will not sell you. It’s wrong to be involved in human trafficking. What if I told you to leave and never come back?”

“I would do so, but you would sentence me to a life of misery. My loyalty is with you. I would always want to be with you. Plus I have the obligation of trying to keep you safe from harm and that would cause a problem with my mental health. The worry and stress would make me crack, possibly suicidal.”

“What if I set you free? You could do want you want then.”

“Master, it’s been burned into my brain. With your own words you said you owned me, plus I am a slave. I do not see life anymore except as a slave. I can never be anything else. I could be told to be a nurse again, but I would be following orders and I could not do it. I have very little free-will left and what is there centers around you. I have tried to go elsewhere these last three days and all I could do and think about was getting here to be with you. Not to go home, my parents or the police, here to be with you. That is what the drug did to me, it robbed me of my free-will permanently.”

I don’t know what to think. “What can I do with you?”

“Anything you want Master. If you told me to jump off a cliff or go drown myself in a lake, I would do it. Then you would be rid of me. Otherwise you can sell me to someone else and be rid of me that way. I will do or be anything you want me to be. A nurse, hooker, house maid, girlfriend, stripper, mannequin or whatever you can think of. If you told me to rob a bank or kill someone, I would attempt it without involving you but with the limitation of only telling the truth and protecting you, I don’t think I could.”

“Anything?”

“Yes Master, Anything.”

“Pee”

She turned to the hallway.

“I didn’t say you could go anywhere, I want you to pee right here and now.”

She turned back to me, made a funny looking face and then the crotch of her pants started to get wet.

“STOP! Get yourself cleaned up. I was trying to find out if it was true by telling you to do something that a normal person would not do.”

She immediately dropped her jeans, stepped out of them and balled them up. She then used them to wipe up any drips before they hit the floor. She grabbed another pair of jeans and underwear off of her pile and walked to the bathroom. As she walked, she caught me looking at her ass. Just before she went into the bathroom, she paused and said “Do you like what you see? It’s yours you know.” and then she closed the door.

Once I heard the shower going, I went and opened the door, stepped in and pealed back the shower curtain. She stood there looking at me as the water hit the lower half of her body. She then started to pose for me.

“Stop that.” And she did. “What do you mean your ass belongs to me?”

“I belong to you. That means my ass, my legs, my cunt, my breast, my body, all if it belongs to you. Let me put it this way, think of me as your pet dog. You can receive as much or as little affection from me as you want. Some dogs are kept outside, some hunting dogs are ignored unless they are used for hunting, police dogs are constantly controlled and shown very little affection, some are guard dogs that get no affection, some are house dogs that are part of the family and some are lap dogs that go with their master everywhere. All of them belong to somebody and they all give them their loyalty and devotion. They own nothing and what they have given them still belongs to their master. I am much the same way.”

“You are no dog.”

“Thank you Master. I agree, but I am much like them, but I am a slave. I think and can follow direction from you with very little training. If I don’t know something, I can be taught much easier than a dog. It remains to be seen just how loyal I will be to you, if given the chance, but I don’t see myself being any less loyal than a pet dog, probably more so than any dog because I can’t be scared off.”

I just stood there looking at her. She looked nice, breast fairly large with very small areoles and nipples, slim waist, flared hips and shapely legs. Her pussy had very little short hairs on it but was otherwise bare.

“Do you like what you see?” she asked.

Ignoring her question, I asked “What up with the short pubic hair?”

She blushed and then said “I had the works done at a salon at few weeks ago and they had chemically removed all the hair below my neck. I let it grow back so far, but it itches like crazy sometimes. Would you like me to shave it off?”

“I don’t know. That’s a very personal question.”

Looking at her this way started stirring up feelings of lust and I then I started feeling guilty. Paula would not approve of this at all. I had to get out of here. Leaving the bathroom I said “Finish up and meet me downstairs.”

In the kitchen, I started to cook some dinner. A few minutes later, Laura came in dressed in her shirt and jeans. She started helping me by looking through the cupboards and then set the table. She could tell that I was not in the mood to talk, so she sat at the table waiting. When the food was finished, I dished up the plates and sat down with her. We ate in silence and when we finished, she started to clear the table.

“I suppose you can stay in the spare bedroom until I figure out what to do about Paula’s murder.”

“Thank you Master.”

“Sam. Just call me Sam. All this Master stuff is too much for now.”

“Ok Sam.”

“And Laura.” (Big pause) “Shave the hair.”

She gave me a big smile and said “Yes Sam!”

She started to go up the stairs and I said “After the dishes are washed!”

She came back smiling and washed the dishes.

Sam lets go

The next afternoon, while Laura was upstairs packing Paula’s stuff into boxes, someone knocked on the front door.

Opening it, I was surprised to see Paula’s mom here.

“Can I come in Sam?”

“Ma, you’re always welcome here.” and I stepped aside so she could come in.

After she came in, I gave her a hug and asked her how she was doing.

“I’ve had better days Sam, but enough about me. How are you doing? I am worried about you. I know how much you loved Paula.”

I hugged her again and said “I also have had better days Ma, but it’s been a while. Thank you for caring.”

Just then Laura came down the stairs carrying a box.

Ma asked “Well, isn’t this a surprise. What is she doing here?”

I was kind of embarrassed, but Laura spoke up as she put down the box. “Sam is helping me get back on my feet after I got into some trouble. Hello, we have met before but I don’t think we were introduced. My name is Laura.” and she put out her hand.

Ma took her hand and pulled her into a hug. “I remember you. You were the nurse helping Paula. Thank you for what you did.” and she started to cry. That got Laura and me to tear up.

After some time I said “Enough of this.”

Ma stepped back and was embarrassed. “Sorry Sam. I don’t know what came over me.” As she tried to stifle her tears.

“Nothing to apologize for, Ma.”

Ma took Laura’s hand again and said “I’m Rita. I’m glad you helped Paula.”

“Your welcome. I’m sorry for your loss.”

“Thank you.” Turning to me, Ma said “Sam. You are right, enough of this. What can I do to help?”

“Help? What do you mean?”

“Laura was carrying down a box. Is all the work done?”

“Well, no, we can handle it. We were packing Paula’s stuff away to give to charity. On second thought, yes Ma, you can help. If there is anything you want, you are welcome to it.”

“Sam, what has changed? You’re not wallowing in self-pity anymore.” She was looking hard at me.

“I don’t know. I’m just not blaming myself for Paula’s death.”

“Sam! That is good news! It never was your fault.” and she gave me another hug.

After we broke apart she said “Let’s get packing.”

It didn’t take long to finish packing. We put the boxes into her car because she insisted on taking it to the Salvation Army to help me. She did keep a couple of Paula’s items from her childhood.

Later, when Laura was in her room, Ma and I were drinking coffee at the kitchen table.

“Sam, I like Laura. I’m glad you’re helping her.”

“Yea, I sort of like her too.”

“Really? Do you think there is a chance you could get together?”

“To tell you the truth Ma, there is a very good chance, but not for the right reasons. I know Paula would not approve of it.”

“Sam, I know Paula would want you to be happy, but she is no longer part of the picture. Remember—Till death do you part? Heck, since there is no kids, you’re not really my son-in-law anymore.”

“Ma, you’ll always be family to me.”

“And you will always be family to me, but it is time to move on.”

“Not yet, Ma. There is something else that needs to be done.

“What Sam?”

“I can’t say yet, but someday you will know.”

“Ok, but don’t let it consume your life. You will never be happy if you live with regrets.”

“I won’t. Trust me.”

“I do Sam. Well, it’s time to go home and take care of my hubby. I’m glad you are doing better. You men are so needy at times.”

“That we are Ma that we are.”

She kissed me on the cheek and I walked her to the door.

Sam gets a Promotion

The next day, I get up and start my morning routine to go to work, only when I get downstairs it was no longer the same. Laura was up, breakfast was made and the table was set.

“Good morning Sam”

“Good morning. This is a surprise.”

“Just trying to help out when I can. Sit down, the food is getting cold. I mean if you want to sir.”

I chuckled a little. “Laura, I told you yesterday to be yourself, I meant it. You need to treat me as a friend. Now would a friend say what you said?”

“No sir, they would say—Sit down, the food is getting cold.”

I put out my hand for a handshake. “Let’s be friends and see where this relationship takes us”

She rushed into me and gave me a big hug. “Thank you Master, Ahh, I mean Sam”

I hugged her back. “Let’s eat. Would you turn on the radio? I need to catch the news.”

We chatted over breakfast. We talked about her needs and the budget for food, etc.… We made plans that evening to go grocery shopping.

A couple of hours into my shift at work, I received a phone call.

“Mr. Ottawan. My name is Betty and I am Mr. Matterson’s personal assistant. Mr. Masterson request your presence tomorrow at 1 pm at his office. Transportation arrangements have been made to have a limo pick you up at 9 am at your home. You will then be transported here via company jet. Your employer has agreed to this as a condition of a new contract agreement. May I tell Mr. Masterson that you will be here?”

I was caught completely off guard. “I don’t know. Can you give me a minute?”

“That’s ok Mr. Ottawan. I’ll call you back in fifteen minutes for an answer. I know that you knew nothing about this.” And she hung up.

Not two seconds later, my boss and his boss walked into my office.

“Sam, what have you been doing? We got a call an hour ago from Trevor Masterson of Masterson Pharmaceuticals. He says you were instrumental in convincing him to sign a multimillion dollar contract to supply our products to his clients in this part of the country. He says it would save him millions in storage and transportation cost. Why didn’t you tell us that this might happen?”

I just stared at him like a deer in the headlights. I didn’t know what to say. Then the CEO walked in. He took one look around and said “Everybody upstairs to the conference room.”

“Yes sir” came the reply and we all followed him.

Once in the conference room, I was told to sit at the end of the table with my boss. There were a couple of other VPs and some others that looked like lawyer types. After the CEO sat, he asked me “How do you know Trevor Masterson?”

“I don’t. Never met the man. His company was instrumental in treating my wife when she was hurt. The only contact I had with the company was with Dr. McGraph.”

He stared at me for a moment and then said “Well it seems that he has taken an interest in you. I’ve met the man, nice enough fellow but a shark in the business world. Let me tell you how my day started. When I arrived at my office, I had a message from him to call at nine am CEO to CEO. He dropped a bombshell on me by offering to transfer all his business in the area for a 20% commission. That is unheard of. We talked about what he wanted done and it seemed feasible. The only hitch was he wanted you to be the account manager for his account and for you to be included in any further negotiations. He said he liked your honesty and work ethic. Seems that if he could steal you away from us, he would. Now do you know why he would want you?”

Thinking about it for a moment, I said “Yes I do, but I am not at liberty to say anything about it. It would be a conflict of interest if this contract were to get signed.”

“Seems he was right, you do have a work ethic. Tell me, was the treatment your wife received a company secret?”

“Yes sir”

“Bastard, he would have me over a barrel in court if I pursued this any further and I would have to terminate you if I refused the contract to protect myself from litigation.”

After another few moments.

“Ok, I don’t like promoting someone who has no training for the position, but that can be done later. Your boss says you are competent to do the job, so it’s just a matter of getting over the learning curve. Congratulations, you are now an Account Manager pending the signature of the contract. You will get a compensation package reflecting your new position. Mike here will be your assistant to get you up to speed” Mike nodded toward me to identify himself. “He is our best Account Manager so learn from him. Tomorrow, we are to get on a flight to be at his office at 2 pm to hash out the details.”

Just then the phone buzzed. The CEO hit the button. “Yes”

“Mr. Matterson’s office wanting a conformation from Mr. Ottawan for his 1 pm appointment.”

He looked up at me. “What’s this about?”

“His assistant called me just before you came to get me from my office. He wants to meet with me for whatever reason and has arranged transportation to get me there.”

“I’m liking this deal less and less” He hit a button “Ok, put them through”

“Mr. Ottawan?”

“Yes, I am here.”

“Do I have your conformation?”

“Yes, I’ll be there.”

“Thank you. Also, as a personal favor, could you bring Laura with you?”

“Yes, I will.”

“Thank you sir. I will see you tomorrow.” And she hung up.

Things were quiet in the room with everybody staring at me. I felt like I was under a microscope. Finally, the CEO said “Who is Laura?”

“She is a personal friend of Betty, Mr. Matterson’s assistant.”

“And why would Mr. Masterson pay for her transportation?”

“I don’t know. It could be because she was his employee up until a week ago.”

“And where is she now?”

“She is staying in my spare bedroom at my home.”

He looked at me and then said “This meeting is adjourned. Mr. Ottawan, please follow me.”

I stepped in behind him as everybody filed out of the room. We walked down the hall and walked into his office. As I walked in he said “Shut the door.” and I did so.

“Have a seat. Would you like a drink?”

“Ahh, yes sir.”

As he sat down behind his desk, he hit a button on his phone. “Terri, bring us two coffees with” and he looked at me. I said “Cream” he repeated into the phone “Cream and no interruptions until Mr. Ottawan leaves.”—“Right away sir.” was the reply.

“What’s your first name? Mine is Bill.”

“It’s Samuel, but everybody calls me Sam.”

“Sam, being an Account Manager means you will be seeing me in meetings on a regular bases. We are pretty informal during those meetings because we all have a job to do and I hate kiss butt types. Those meetings are informal and on a first name bases whenever we can. I need people around me that are not afraid to tell me the truth and from what your previous boss said that you always do that even if it is not what he wanted to hear. That is why you were promoted.”

Just then the door opened and a woman brought in two cups of coffee. She put them down on the desk and he said “That will be all.” “Yes sir.” She left, closing the door behind her.

“Don’t think that you don’t deserve the promotion. You were being considered for the department head position after he retired, but now we will have to hire from outside the company. That is not your concern, but what is your concern is helping me figure out what Masterson is doing. This is all happening pretty damned fast and it is not normal to be giving away up to 500 million dollars of your business to a no name company in the middle of nowhere in this country. I need you to tell me what you know and I know you can’t say some things because of that damned secret you know. Just tell me what you can.”

So I told him everything starting from my wife’s accident. I could not say any specifics about the drug or my wife’s treatment or how she died. I explained who Laura was and how she ended up at my house, but allot of things didn’t make sense to him because I had to skip any mentioning of the drugs involvement with Laura and what she became. I ended with the conversation talking about Betty on the phone before he came to get me.

“Sam, I don’t see anything here that will help me. Your story has as many holes in it as Swiss cheese, but none of it has anything to do with what he is doing with his company.”

“I’m sorry but that is all I can tell you. What did they tell you why they were doing it?”

“Something about projected earnings being flat due to local union rules and demands. What I don’t get is why us?”

“Maybe he is telling the truth and he chose us because of me.”

“That’s possible, but not likely. Ask Terri on your way out to direct you to Mike. He is going to show you where your new office is. Get your things moved from your old office and then take the rest of the day off. I’ll see you tomorrow at the two pm meeting.”

“Yes Sir”

Terri walked me over to Mike’s office. He was busy packing his things into a box. He said “Congratulations on your promotion.” as he shook my hand.

“Thanks. Bill said you were to show me to my new office.”

“You’re standing in it.”

It was a corner office with an excellent view overlooking the city.

“Are you kidding me?”

“No, I’m not. The CEO gets the best view from his corner office. The COO gets another one and the VPs fight over a third. Us Account Managers get to fight over this one. The CEO likes giving this office as a perk. Tradition has it that the one who brings in the most revenue gets this one. Since, the fiscal year ends at the end of the month, I just thought I’d go ahead and move now to save you the hassle in a couple of weeks. Of course, if that contract isn’t signed, I’ll kick you back to the basement where you came from.”

“Really?”

“No, I’m kidding. If they did not sign the contract, you would be groomed for another management position elsewhere, but I’d still get my office back.”

“Do you guys move a lot?”

“We play musical office all the time. Faculty Management hates doing all the work involved in switching signs and correcting phone lines, so we only do it once a year. I’ve had this office three times in the last ten years, but I think the tradition is going to end for the foreseeable future. Once that contract is signed, you are going to be here for a while because you are bringing in more revenue than the rest of us combined.”

“I don’t like the sound of that.”

“You shouldn’t. You are going to have to do the work of six of us. Some of it won’t be so bad because it is one account, but with it being so large, you are going to need couple of assistants. I am going to help you at first to get you up to speed.”

“Where will you go?”

“I’m booting the guy next door because of the need to be near you and he is going down the hall to an empty office.”

“How is this going to work?”

“After the trip tomorrow, I am going to be working in here with you looking over my shoulder as I work my accounts. Once the phones are switched, we’ll be working in my office until the contract is signed. Then you will be working in here getting your customers taken care of and I will be looking over your shoulder helping you. It will work out and you won’t be going at it alone.”

“Well, it sounds like we are going to be very busy for a while. I’m going down to my office and get my stuff. I’ll be back in a few minutes.”

On the way down to my old office, I was stopped by just about everyone to congratulate me on my promotion. By the time I got packed, got back upstairs and unpacked, Mike was nowhere to be found, so I went home.

Into the Lion’s Den

Laura was surprised when I walked in. “My boss gave me the afternoon off.”

“Oh, why would he do that?”

“Because” (big pause) “I received a promotion today.”

She reacted excitedly for me. I said “Hold on—you won’t like the reason why. Mr. Masterson called my CEO and made a deal, but part of it was I was to be his Account Manager and the CEO promoted me. Do you have any idea why he would do this?”

Laura frowned and said “I do not. Why would he?”

“I don’t know either, but we are going to find out tomorrow.”

“Did you say, We?”

“Yes I did. We are being picked up tomorrow at nine by a limo and we will be flown to Masterson Pharmaceutical to make a 1 pm appointment with Mr. Masterson. At 2pm, I have to be in the meeting with my new boss to hash out the deal with Masterson. Betty asked that you come along. Apparently, Mr. Masterson wishes to speak to you also.”

She hit me playfully. “You cad! I have nothing to wear and I look awful. There is no way I could go.”

Looking at her I said “You look ok to me.”

She hit me again. “I am not going in any limo or plane looking like a country bumpkin. I need my hair done and some traveling clothes.”

“Well, I got a promotion today, which should mean I get a pay increase. Let’s go shopping!” and we did.

Laura knew a salon because of when she stayed here previously, so we had her hair done first and we then hit the mall. I bought her a couple of travel outfits and an overnight bag. We ate at a nice restaurant for dinner and then came home.

Once I got home, I got to thinking about what the CEO said and got a hunch. Sitting at my computer, I tried doing some searches on the internet for what I was looking for, but not having much luck. I called Jeff.

“Hey, are you busy? I need some help.”

“Not really. Just getting my butt kicked playing games online. What do you need?”

I explained what I needed and he said “That’s going to take some digging. I’ll get back to you.” and he hung up.

The next day I got up early, packed an overnight bag and got ready to go. The limo showed up on time and we were driven to the nearest airport. The flight on the company jet went without a hitch and we were at the Masterson Pharmaceutical via another limo a little before noon.

Checking in at the receptionist desk, the receptionist asked “Can I help you?”

“We have an appointment with Mr. Masterson at 1 pm.”

“Your names please?”

“Sam and Laura”

“If you would have a seat, I will let them know you are here.”

We walked over to the waiting area and sat down. A couple of minutes later, a blond woman walked in and Laura got up and hugged her—they both were squealing. They exchanged some pleasantries and then they turned to me.

“Mr. Ottawan. My name is Betty, Mr. Matterson’s personal assistant.”

As I shook her hand. “Please call me Sam.”

“Ok Sam. Would you like to join me for lunch?”

“Yes we would.”

She led us back to the receptionist and I was given a visitors badge. Laura was given her employee badge with her name and picture on it. She looked at Betty with a questioning look on her face.

As we walked away, Betty said “You’re still an employee here. Mr. Masterson put you on paid leave after he found out you were gone. It created quite a fuss when you didn’t show up to clean Mr. Matterson’s office on Monday. He had Mr. Miller in a tizzy trying to find out what happened. Once he found the cart at the warehouse, he started checking security tapes of the parking lot and found out how you left. Questioning the young man, he knew nothing about where you were. They showed him the video of you getting into his car and he swore he never saw you. Once he told them he stopped at a grocery store, they went there and found a clerk that recognized your picture. That’s when we knew you were heading to Sam by bus. Dr. McGraph and Mr. Miller waited two days at a hotel near Sam’s home until you were spotted going in.”

Once we got our food and sat in the employee café, Betty and Laura got caught up on what’s been happening with their lives. Hearing how happy Laura was at my home was news to me.

We walked into Mr. Matterson’s office at one. Dr. McGraph was there.

“Laura! I was so worried about you.” and he came up and shook her hand.

He then turn to me and said “Trever Masterson” and he shook my hand.

“Sam Ottawan.”

“Sam, so glad to finally meet you. Come on in and have a seat.”

We each sat in a reclining chair that was placed around a round rug so we were facing each other. It was obvious that he was trying to put us at ease.

“Could I get you something to drink?”

“No thank you, we just ate.”

“That will be all Betty.”

“Yes sir” She left closing the door behind her.

“Sam, the reason I wanted to meet with you was to explain my position in what happened with Laura and you and try to set things right between us.”

“Sir, I don’t think that can ever happen. I lost my wife and I blame you and the doctor.”

“I know. That is a natural reaction. All I can say is I am sorry. Some of the decisions made were necessary, but harmful. What happened to Laura was handled completely wrong and I am responsible for it. What happened to your wife was something the doctor himself was responsible for because he is the Department Head in charge of the project. As it was explained to me, every precaution put into place and your wife’s death was a reaction to the drug—plain and simple. I am sorry for your loss.”

I just sat there getting angry, I really don’t like being lied to.

“Anyway, let’s get down to business. As I said, I am responsible for what happened to Laura and her well-being. I would like to make you an offer for her purchase. Anything you want.”

I was stunned. “She is happy with me.”

“That is irrelevant. We have found that a slave is happy when they are near their master. Her happiness would transfer to the new situation over time. We were aware that she was not happy here, but were unable to do anything about it.”

“She is not for sale. For a few of reasons. One—I will not get involved in human trafficking under any circumstance. Two—She is not a slave to me, but another person allowed to make her own choices. Three—I can’t sell her because of her well-being. Let me prove my point, Dr. McGraph, isn’t your procedure is to make the slave first and then after the drug wore off tell them who their master is?”

“Yes it is.”

“What would happen if they were told who their master was under the drug and then given the slave orders?”

“They would imprint on that person and no one else. Ahh, I see what you are getting at. Mr. Masterson, he is correct. Laura would go insane in a very short period of time. Her loyalties would be divided and she would have no way to reconcile it.”

“I thought you would not sell her, but I never dreamt that you would have a valid reason not to sell her permanently. That solves one of our major concerns, because if you had sold her and that fact ever became apparent to the authorities, well, let’s just say it would not be good for business. That brings up other issues, we would like to discuss. Doctor.”

Dr. McGraph spoke up. “I would like to examine Laura on a regular basis as her primary doctor. If she ever had a MRI of her head the damage done to her would be apparent. She is psychically normal in every other way and I could intercept any inquiries from a hospital if she were to be in an accident requiring emergency care.”

Mr. Masterson spoke up “I would pay her for her time and would provide transportation to and from wherever she was. We need to monitor her progress over time due to the unique nature of her injury. We have no idea what the long term effect of the drug would be in her case.”

I looked at Laura and said “You have to decide. This is an issue that should be discussed with you, not me.”

Mr. Masterson spoke up “My apologies. We should have discussed this with you. Laura, what do you think?”

“I don’t know what to think. Give me a moment.”

She looked at me wanting me to make the decision, then she said “I will do it, but the appointments have to be scheduled through Betty.”

Mr. Masterson said “Not a problem. Anything else doctor?”

“Laura, have you noticed any changes since you were here?” asked Dr. McGraph

“Yes, when Sam cancelled my orders to obey all men.”

“Really, what happened?”

“I had a massive headache for about a half hour.”

“Laura. Stand and pose for us as a mannequin.”

She just sat there as a big smile spread across her face.

“Sorry, I just had to know if it was truly cancelled. I would like to give you an examination after we are done here.”

She looked at me and I nodded yes.

“Ok. Can Sam come with me?” She said.

Mr. Masterson spoke up “No, I’m afraid not. He is going to be busy at our next meeting. Would it be ok if Betty went with you?”

“Yes that would be fine.”

Mr. Masterson spoke up “Sam, do you have any questions?”

“Yes, why do you want me as your Account Manager?”

“For a couple of reasons. You are somebody I know who can keep my secret within your company. Anybody else, if they ever learned of it would become a liability, not an asset. I need you as a go between as our companies do business together and the other reason is Laura. I am still responsible for what happened to her and I need to know that she will be taken care of. Your promotion will allow you to take care of her whereas I can’t since I have to shift that burden over to you.”

He looked at her and said “What was done to you should have never happened, but it can’t be undone. I’m sorry. You are now on permanent medical leave as soon as you leave the campus and your position will be terminated at that point. You will receive an annuity fund that will adjusted for inflation whose monthly payments will replace your salary. All personal belongings will be returned to you including the items in your apartment. If you will stop at the guard station after Dr. McGraph examines you, Mr. Miller will make arrangements as to where you want the delivery truck. You are welcome to continue your friendship with Betty. Please don’t hold this against me for firing you, but this is best for everyone concerned.”

She said “I understand and I thank you for your generosity.”

Mr. Masterson stood up, so did we and followed him to the door. He opened the door and said “Betty, would you accompany Laura and stay with her until the doctor is done?”

“Yes sir.”

As I was about to exit, Mr. Masterson said “Sam, a moment of your time.”

He waited until the others were out of ear shot.

“You are going to need to sell your shares of our stock, it will present a conflict of interest if you don’t. You can sell them on the open market or I would be willing to purchase them at 10% over market value.”

He handed me a business card with his broker’s name and phone number.

“If you decide to do that, have your broker contact mine.”

“Thank you, I will.”

“Also, your boss is not going to believe that you were in here all this time discussing personal business. Tell him I am willing to drop the commission to 18 percent.”

“Ok, I will.”

“The conference room is down the hall on the right.”

When I walked into the conference room, the CEO, Mike and four other people were there getting setup on our end of the table. The CEO waved Mike and I over to a corner.

“How did your meeting go?”

“Pretty well actually. Laura was terminated and we discussed some personal issues. I did find out why he want me as his Account Manager, he trusts me to keep his secrets and anybody else could become a liability. He said that you would not believe that our meeting was over personal issues, so he told me to tell you that he would be willing to drop the commission to 18 percent.”

“He’s right. Bastard. Do you have any clue as to what he is up too?”

“None at this time.”

“Ok, stick with Mike. He will explain to you what we are doing here.”

The CEO walked over to his seat and started talking to the other men.

Mike said “This is a fact finding meeting. We are here to hear the proposal in detail, discuss terms and get access to the accounting records to see if what he proposes is actually worthwhile. If we reach a tentative agreement, it is turn over to the lawyers to hammer out a contract that we both would agree on.”

“So why am I here?”

“You’re here because Masterson requires you to be here. Your real job doesn’t start until after the contract is signed, so while you are here, learn as much about the clients as we can before they become ours. I am here to show you what to look for.”

“Ok, where do we sit?”

“In a chair near the back of the room, we are not part of the discussion.”

“Oh, ok”

Just before two, I received a text on my phone from Jeff “Check your email!” I borrowed Mike’s computer and logged into my email account. After I read the email, I responded back to Jeff “Thanks buddy, this helps a lot.”

At this point, Mr. Masterson walked in. Betty handed out a stack of papers to everyone. It was the accounting information on each of the clients along with a brief on each client contract details. I started looking up information based on what Jeff had sent me and none of it made sense. As the meeting was progressing, I kept looking at the data trying to make sense of it. At one point Mike whispered, “Knock it off. You are a distraction.” I ignored him.

After a few more minutes, The CEO asked me in an aggravated voice. “Do you have anything to add to the conversation Mr. Ottawan?”

I said “Sir, could I speak to you in private for a couple of minutes.”

Mr. Masterson spoke up “This is an open meeting, Mr. Ottawan. Go ahead and say what you have to say.”

I looked at the boss and he said “Go ahead.”

“Well, Mr. Masterson. According to the local news from back home, you are not experiencing minor issues with the Union, which we were led to believe, but major ones like work stoppages, blue flu and a pending union vote to go on strike. According to the Union President, you are actively trying to break the Union. Also, according to the paperwork you provided, your production has suffered as a result of Union activity and you have diverted supplies from other locations to meet demand. According to the contracts you have with your clients, there are penalties built into them for not meeting demand on time, but none of the penalties are mentioned in the accounting numbers. I was trying to determine what some of those numbers might be when I was interrupted.”

Mr. Masterson asked “You got all that in the last 15 minutes?”

“No, I have more.”

A big grin came across the CEO”s face. “By all means Sam, continue on.”

“Going over the numbers, it looks like your projected revenues are not flat but very much in the red. There are unexplained fund transfers from other divisions to support your current operation. Sir, you are bleeding and you need us to help you to break the union by shutting down your own operations.”

Mr. Masterson whispered to person next to him and received a response.

“Yes, what you say is true.”

“Sir, you did the exact same thing six years ago in Atlanta Georgia with another smaller company and then three years ago you did a hostile takeover and now control that company.”

“That’s enough, Sam.” said the CEO.

He stood up. “Gentlemen, it looks like you need us, but we don’t need you. I am not willing to put my company at any kind of risk. This discussion is over.”

Mr. Masterson said “Bill, please give us a half hour break to come up with something that protects both our interests.”

“No more games Trevor. This was to be a full disclosure meeting and you’re hiding things. That does not sit well with me.”

As Matterson’s group filed out of the room, the CEO pulled me aside and asked “I thought you didn’t know anything.”

“I didn’t. I had a hunch last night and asked a friend of mine to do some digging around the net. He just got back to me.” And I showed him the time stamp of the text—1:55 pm. Then I showed him the email Jeff sent me.

After looking at it—“I am amazed on how fast you put this together. Those disclosure papers are an accountant’s nightmare and you cut through them in seconds. I can see why the Department Head baulked at your promotion, he didn’t want to lose you because of the way you work. Good Job. You saved the company millions in penalties and made even more for us in profits.”

“Sir, are you still going to do business with him?”

“Sam, my name is Bill, not sir, not after today. Yes I am going to do business with him. I have a responsibility to the shareholders and to the Board. I just needed to know what his game plan was so I could avoid any problems. You did that for me.”

Just then Betty came back in and approached Bill. She handed him a folder with papers and said “This is a preliminary version of the proposal. Mr. Masterson would like to reconvene the meeting tomorrow morning at 10 am to give you the updated version at that time.”

“That would be acceptable.”

She handed me a note and then left the room.

Mr. Ottawan

Due to unforeseen mechanical problems with the company jet, your transportation plans have hereby been cancelled. We regret any undue hardship that this may cause.

Masterson Pharmaceutical

I showed it to Bill.

He laughed and said “Looks like you’ve outstayed your welcome. Can you cover your expense to get home?”

“Yes”

“Fine. Be sure to turn in an expense report when you get back and I’ll approve the payment. Also, included that lady friend of yours, Laura. I assume that she is going to need a ride. Catch a cab to the airport and report to work on Monday. We will be here a couple of more days to wrap this up.”

Stepping outside the conference room, Betty was waiting for me.

“I’m sorry, Sam. Mr. Masterson has a bit of a temper when things don’t go the way he plans. Anyway, I have a few minutes, can I walk you over to Laura’s apartment where you can wait for her. Dr. McGraph should be done with her exam shortly.

“Yes, that would be fine.”

Once we entered the research building, Betty walked up to the guard station and requested that I be given access to Room 323. She handed him both her badge and my visitor badge. He called somebody and then hung up. He told Betty “He has be given restricted access.”

He turned to me. “Sir, do you have any device on your person to record information such as a USB drive, camera, cell phone, or computer?”

I handed him my cell phone. He said “This will be kept here until you leave. Please empty your pockets into this tray.” Which was placed onto the countertop. I put my wallet and keys in the tray.

He came and wanded me with a hand held metal detector. The only time it went off was for my belt buckle. “Thank you, sir. You may have your items back.” He handed Betty’s and my badge to us and said “Sir, you cannot walk in this building unescorted. You are only authorized for room 323. Your badge will not open any door in this facility, but you must swipe your badge at every access point after your escort swipes theirs. If at any point you need to leave, swipe your badge at room 323”s access point and a guard will be dispatched to let you out.”

As Betty and I rode the elevator, she said “A word of caution, Sam. It is natural for you to be looking around as you are walking through, but it is best if you keep your eyes forward.”

“Don’t pay attention to what is going on around me. I understand.”

Once off the elevator, we walked a long hall toward the back of the building. Betty let me into the apartment and it turned out to be somewhat sparse. Just new furniture and some personal items.

“Laura said to make yourself at home. I have to get back to work. It was nice meeting you Sam. I’ll be seeing you often.”

“It was nice meeting you to Betty. Please feel free to call Laura at any time.”

We shook hands and she left.

About an hour later, Laura came in carrying a box.

“Sam, Mr. Miller is down at the guard station, wanting to speak to you. He said he would like a few minutes of your time, but not to hurry.”

“Ok. How did your exam go?”

“All right, I guess. The doctor said that there was some more scaring of the brain. He said to tell you to not cancel anymore commands. He was surprised that you could cancel this one.”

“Are there any I should be aware of?”

“Just my slave commands. Any others, that once completed, I am no longer compelled to do. I have no other open commands except to tell Mr. Miller if I am being sexually harassed. Dr. McGraph did say my obey men command was drug induced and that maybe the reason for the pain.”

Thinking for a minute, I said “Laura, would you be willing to try one thing? It may hurt.”

She got a worried look and said “Yes”

“Cancel your order for Mr. Miller.”

She said “Ok.” and that was it. No pain, no fuss.

A minute later. “It seems canceling drug induced orders causes the pain. I will never be able to cancel your slave orders.” I said.

She saw the frown on my face and asked “What is wrong?”

“I was hoping to set you free someday.”

“Master. Those commands were seared into my brain causing permanent damage. There is no way to change that except to make things worse. It’s ok, I’m happy to be your slave.”

“Now I know what Mr. Masterson meant by transferring the burden to me. It’s a lifelong commitment, one that I didn’t ask for.”

“I am very sorry, Master.” and she hugged me.”

“So what is in the box?” I was looking for a distraction.

“I don’t know. Mr. Miller gave it to me.” She opened it up. “It’s the contents of my locker. My purse and car keys, a jacket that I wear in colder weather and my cell phone.”

“Isn’t that against the rules?”

“Not for employees with the proper security clearance besides it is dead and my charger is at home.”

“Home? You never told me you had a home?”

Yea, it’s about 10 miles from here.”

“Any reason you need to stay?”

“None that I can think of. Do you want to go check it out?

“I sure do. It’s better than hanging out here where I’m not wanted.”

“Not wanted? Don’t you have meetings with your company?”

The company does, I don’t. Seems I upset Mr. Matterson’s plans and my boss gave me the rest of the week off. I am to make myself scarce. Oh, by the way, our ride home was cancelled.”

“Wow, you must have really pissed him off. How are we going to get back?”

“I don’t know yet. My boss wants to get us plane tickets. There is no hurry, so why don’t we go to your house to discuss it.”

She started for the door.

“Is there anything you want to bring with you? I don’t think we have to come back here ever.”

She looked around. “Not really, they are going to deliver this to wherever we want. Let them deal with it.”

On our way out, I stopped at the guard station and retrieved my phone. The guard said “Mr. Miller is in the waiting room.”

I stepped across the hall to the room and Mr. Miller stood up.

“Laura, where do you want your items delivered?”

She replied “At my home address? I think I have room.”

“Fine, it will be delivered tomorrow afternoon sometime.”

Turning to me he asked “What happened this afternoon? Mr. Masterson thought you were on our side.”

“Tell Mr. Masterson that it was just business. I was conditioned to protect your secret but I was never conditioned to be loyal to your company. My loyalty is still my own.”

“One more thing, are you planning any action against us?”

I wanted to tell him no but it was a lie, so I said “No.”

“Have a good day.” and he turned and left.

How did that happen? I lied to him.

Laura goes home.

Once we got to Laura’s car she said “I hope this thing starts, it’s been nine months since it ran.” When she turned the key, the engine rolled over and finally caught just as the battery was wearing down.

“That was close.” We both said at the same time and that caused us both to chuckle.

We stopped at the guard station at the exit and handed him both our badges. Laura said “Tell Mr. Miller that we won’t be back.”

“Will do, Mam. Have a good day.” was his reply

Fifteen minutes later, we pulled up to a gated community. At the guard station, she stopped. “Please come inside with me, Master.”

We went inside

The guard said “Laura! It good to see you.”

“It’s really good to see you too Clarence. How’s the family?”

“Same O same O, you know how it is. John scored his first touchdown and Ruth won an award for her science project.”

“Wow, they’re growing up fast. Anyway, this here is Sam. I would like you to grant him full access to my home.”

“Ok. Sir, I will need your ID.”

I handed him my ID. He inputted the information on the computer and handed me a badge. “This will get you through the gate, Mr. Ottawan”

“Thank you”

“Laura, have you spoken to your family?” Inquired Clarence

“No, why do you ask?”

“They have been looking for you. I get regular calls wondering if you were home. I am supposed to call them now and let them know. The police came about six months ago and had a search warrant looking for you.”

She looked at me for a second and then said “Please don’t call them Clarence. I will do it within an hour from home. I need to get settled back in before they come rushing over. Could you let them in when they get here?”

“Yes, anything for you.”

Once outside, she said “Were going to have some company.”

“We have to get our story straight before you call them. I need to talk to Mr. Miller before you make your call.”

I called as soon as we were back into the car. “Hello?”

“Mr. Miller, Sam Ottawan. I have a situation here with Laura’s family because the police are involved. Apparently, there is a missing person’s report on Laura and they are looking for her. What do I tell them?”

“The police are not a problem. I know about the report and what I told the officer when he came here was—“Laura is on a confidential assignment. Any message that you wish to relay will be given to her.” He insisted that he talk to her, so I had her talk to him on the phone and then told her to forget the conversation. Have her say the same thing to her family—She was on a confidential assignment for work and she is not allowed to talk about it.”

I said “Ok, I can make that work. Thank You.”

He said “If you have any more situations like this, feel free to call.” And he hung up.

We pulled up her driveway and stopped.

We walked in, there was a pile of mail shoved through the door slot and the place was a little dusty. Laura said “Make yourself at home, Sam.”

I followed her into the kitchen and sat in a chair. She plugged in her phone and then turned it on. She went over to the answering machine and hit play. Just then her cell phone went off making all kinds of noise. It was one massage after another of her family trying to find her on both machines.

“Sam, I have to call them.”

“What are you going to say?”

“The truth. I can’t say anything else.”

“Laura. I want you to consider this. It is not a lie to keep the truth to yourself.”

“That is true. What are you getting at?”

“You don’t have to tell your family, they will just be glad to see that you are back.”

“But Sam, I have to tell them something.”

“Tell them that you were on a confidential assignment for work and you are not allowed to talk about it.”

“Sam, I can’t do that.”

“Why not?”

“It is not the complete truth.”

“What part? Your job had all kinds of secrets that you are not allowed to talk about.”

“It’s deceptive Sam”

“According to the slave rules, what would happen to me if you told them the truth?”

“I could get you into trouble. Ok. Sam, you win.

“Laura, let me make it easy for you—You are to tell your family that you were on a confidential assignment for work and you are not allowed to talk about it—that is an order from your Master.”

“Thank you Master. Can I call them now and invite them over?”

“One more order Laura. I am Sam around your family, not Sir and especially not Master.”

“Yes MASTER!” and she grinned.

“Sam, what do I tell them about you?”

“The truth, you met me while on your assignment and that you like me.”

“That is easy enough. Can I call now?”

“Yes”

After all the talking and crying over the phone. She said to me “Mom and Dad will be here in an hour. My brother and family will get here sometime after he gets off work.”

She started getting busy cleaning up the kitchen. I asked “Can I help?”

“No, Sam. It’s my job to take care of you.”

“Laura, I am not helpless nor am I your patient. Friends help friends. Do you want to answer that question again?’

‘Yes Sam, you can help. Will you dust the downstairs and then vacuum the carpet?’

“Sure can, glad to help a friend.” She stuck her tongue out at me and then gave me a duster from under the kitchen sink.

As I was dusting, she yelled out to me. “Sam. The food is spoiled in the refrigerator. What am I going to feed them?’

I yelled back “Sounds like a beer and pizza night.”

She yelled “Great idea! You and Dad can make a pizza run in a couple of hours.”

After dusting the living room, I wanted to change into some casual clothes. “Laura where can I change my clothes?”

“Upstairs, first room on the right.”

I went out to the car, grabbed our overnight bags and then went upstairs. The first room on the right was the master bedroom. Looking around, across the hall was the bathroom and next to that was a spare bedroom. I wondered why she put me in the master bedroom. I put her bag on her bed, then went down to the spare bedroom and got changed. I went back downstairs and then finished up the dusting.

“Laura, where’s the vacuum?”

“In the hallway closet.”

After retrieving the vacuum, I quickly vacuum the carpets. When I finished and was picking up the pile of mail, there was a knock on the door. Laura’s parents had arrived early.

Laura opened the door and she was almost tackled by a big burly man.

“Sunshine! I’ve missed you!” as he gave her a big bear hug picking her off the ground. She said “I’ve missed you too Dad!” as he put her down.

Her mother gave her a hug that was not quite so forceful. “Mom, I’m so glad to see you!”

“Me too, Honey.”

Laura stepped beside me and said “Mom and Dad. This is Sam. Sam, this is Randy and Ronda, my parents.” I shook their hands.

“It’s my pleasure to meet you.” I said

“Thank you Sam.” replied Ronda. Randy just looked at me.

Laura said “I’m sorry the place is such a mess. We were trying to clean it up before you came.”

Ronda said “That’s ok. I’m just glad your back.”

We went and sat in the living room. The first question that was asked was “Where were you? We were so worried.”

Laura’s reply did not sit well with them “I was on a confidential assignment for work and I am not allowed to talk about it.”

“That what your company said! They also said that they would pass on a message. Did you get our messages?” Ronda asked.

“Mom, I can’t talk about it. Please don’t ask again.”

“What a terrible company to work for. Not allowing you to talk to family for months on end. The police were the only ones to talk to you and they said you were ok, but that was months ago.”

“It’s ok. Mom. I don’t work for them anymore. I was fired today.”

“Fired! What happened?”

“My services were no longer needed and I was let go. It was as simple as that.”

“Well good! They were a terrible company to work for.”

Randy asked “So if you don’t work for them, why can’t you talk about it.”

“Dad, I signed a non-disclosure agreement when I was hired. You know how that is. Aren’t there things you can’t talk about from when you were in the Navy?”

“It’s not the same thing, but you do have a point. Ronda, you are going to have to let it go. She is back home now and she is safe. That will have to be enough.”

She sat there stewing. Finally, Randy asked “Is there something to eat?”

“Sorry Dad. Most of the food is spoiled in the refrigerator. I was cleaning it out when you showed up. I need you and Sam to make a pizza and beer run. Larry should be here anytime, so if I call and order the pizza now, they should be here by the time you get back.”

“Ok. Do you know where to go Sam?”

“No. I’m a first timer here.”

Laura and Ronda went into the kitchen and Laura got on the phone.

Randy asked “Vinnie’s up on 7th?”

Laura replied “Is there any place else?”

“Let’s go, Sam.”

We went out to his pickup truck.

On the way to the grocery store. “So where are you from?”

I replied “I’m from a very small town in Michigan called Wooster, but I live near Kansas City.”

“You’re a long ways from home. What brings you here?”

“Business, I was just promoted to Account Manager with my company. My client is Masterson Pharmaceutical.”

“So, how did you meet my daughter?”

“I was involved with the assignment your daughter was on. Before you ask, Yes, I know what happened to your daughter and No, I am not at liberty to discuss it either.”

“Damned company has too many secrets. I’m glad she doesn’t work for them anymore.”

“Well, it is a highly competitive business. The competition would love to find out what they are doing.”

We then stopped at the grocery store, I went one way and Randy went another. I picked up staples for the refrigerator—milk, cheese, eggs, butter, bacon, etc.… When I went up front, Randy was already in line so I came in behind him.

He took one look at my cart and asked “Are you planning to stay a while?”

“No, I just thought I would be helpful. She did say there was nothing in the refrigerator.”

After Randy put the case of beer and some chips on the belt, he started to put the items on my cart on there also. I suggested “I’ll buy this, you can pay for the pizza.”

He said “It’s a deal.”

After putting the groceries into the back of the truck, it was just a couple of minutes to get to Vinnie’s Pizzeria. On our way back with the four pizzas on my lap, Randy asked me “Are you married?”

“No, I am a widower. She was killed in a car accident.”

“I’m sorry to hear that. Any kids?”

“No.” I was wondering where this line of questioning was going.

“The reason I’m asking is because you’re the first man I’ve seen her with since she became a nurse. Her Mother and I were worried that she was so married to work that she would not take the time to find other people to be with. So, what are your intentions toward my daughter?”

“Right now we are just friends.”

“Are you sleeping with her?”

“No I am not. What kind of question is that?”

“I’m sorry, I was trying to figure out what kind of relationship you have with her.”

“I can tell you that I have no intention of ever leaving her.”

“Welcome to the family, Sam.”

Things felt awkward until we were back in her home. We sat around the dining room table eating pizza and playing games. Meeting her brother Larry and his family was nice. The conversation brought Laura up to speed on what was happening with her extended family and they tried to include me in on it also. When they left, everybody shook my hand and her mother gave me a hug and whispered in my ear. “Welcome to the family.”

After they were gone, I said “That went well.”

“Yes it did. You impressed my parents and that is not easy to do.”

“I did no such thing. They were happy to see you again.”

“Sam, could you straighten up the kitchen for me. I have to use the bathroom.”

“Sure.” and she went upstairs.

I put the dishes in the sink, stacked the empty pizza boxes on the counter and threw the empty beer cans away.

I walked into the living room and froze. Standing at the bottom of the stairs and posing for me was Laura. She was dressed in nothing but some red lacey frilly thing that covered nothing. Her face had a smoldering look of desire that made it obvious that she wanted me, her nipples were tight against the see thru fabric and the cloth was damp near her crotch. She was sexy as hell!

“Master. This lowly pleasure slave is seeking permission to perform my duty with you in the Master Bedroom.” (Pause) “Please Master!” That last part was begging.

I thought about it for a nano second. She is my slave, so I might as well use her.

“Freeze! Do not move!” I said. I grabbed my cell phone and started taking pictures. She turned bright red with embarrassment almost matching her clothing. It made her sexier.

As I put the phone down, I said “I wanted something to remember this.”

I stepped up to her and gave her a kiss. She moaned and raised her arms around my head and drew me in closer for a deeper kiss. I allowed this for a bit, then reached around her and slapped her bare butt cheek. She yelped and I said “I didn’t say you could move yet.”

She moaned, moved back into position and said “Yes Master.”

I could see that her desire increased as her breath shortened. I rubbed her right nipple, she gasped. I then bent over and sucked on it through the cloth, she moaned deeply to the point where she was starting to shake.

“Master please” she begged some more.

I stopped what I was doing, stepped around her and went up the stairs. In the spare bedroom, my overnight bag was missing. I found it in the Master bedroom and it was unpacked. I noticed that her clothes that she had on previously were lying on the floor where she took them off on her way to the dresser. Looking in the bathroom, I found my toothbrush.

“Can I help you, Master?” she yelled up the stairs.

“No. I found it.”

After taken care of my bathroom duties, I walked into the bedroom. I said “Slave, you may pleasure your Master now.”

She must have ran up the stairs because before I could finish the sentence, there was this warm sensuous body wrapped around mine giving me the deepest French kiss I’ve ever had.

After we broke apart, I said “Slave?”

“Yes master”

“Why don’t you help me out of my clothes?”

“With pleasure Master.”

She pulled my shirt out of my pants, lifted it up and off of me and dropped it on the floor. She pushed me back on to the bed, took my shoes and then socks off. She kissed me and pulled me back up. While she was trying to keep the kiss, she loosened my belt buckle, then the front snap and unzipped my fly. Breaking the kiss, she then hooked the side of my pants and underwear with her thumbs pushing down dropping my drawers. All of this was done in about 15 seconds.

After she stood up, she reached down between her legs and unsnapped the cloth covering her crotch. As she pushed me backwards onto the bed, she said “Prepare to be pleasured, Master.”

She climbed on top and straddled me, grabbed my penis, lined it up and plunged it home. It felt wonderful! After three strokes she came with a loud moan and her pussy quivered around my cock. After six more strokes, she came again. When she came again for the third time, I came with her. That brought a moan that almost turned into a scream.

When she rolled off of me, she grabbed a towel that was on the nightstand and wiped the extra juices from her crotch, then wiped me up. She laid down beside me and we started to kiss again. I put the towel back on the nightstand as I rolled on top of her. I started to kiss her neck and I grabbed both her wrist, pinning her arms above her head. She wiggled under me as I got closer to her ear. When I sucked gently on her earlobe, she moaned and then said “That felt good!”

Afterwards, I started to kiss my way down to her breast. I pulled the fabric covering them out of the way and teasingly licked around one nipple, then the other without touching them. I kissed my way back up to her neck and down to her nipple, only this time I sucked on it. This caused her to arch her back a little and moan. She reached her hand behind my head and ran her fingers through my hair. I teased her nipples with both my hand and mouth. It one point, I squeezed her breast together and licked both nipples at the same time. That brought both of her hands to the back of my head to hold it there until she could not stand it anymore, moaning louder the whole time.

Moving on, I slid down and started to lick the inside of her thighs, skirting around the top of her pussy as I went from side to side. This started to drive her wild with anticipation. I had never licked a bare cunt before and every time I licked where pubic hairs would have been, it seemed to be more sensitive for her. I teased around her pussy until I took a big lick from the bottom to her clitoris. She started moaning out loud and bucking her hips. I licked her pussy and clit until she came.

Immediately I went up her body and buried my cock into her cunt. That caused her to cum even harder. After she came, as I was slowly stroking myself in and out of her, she reached up and pulled my head down and kissed me hard. I kept up the fucking until we both came together with me setting her off.

The whole night felt good. I grabbed the cold and nasty towel and wiped off.

I laid on my side next to her, propping my head up with one arm and gently rubbing her nipple with my free hand, while I just looked at her.

She whispered “That feels nice.” as she laid there with her eyes closed. In moments she was asleep. I snuggled in next to her and fell asleep.

In the morning, I was woken up by the smell of bacon and a lovely vision of a woman wearing just an apron saying ”Wake up sleepy head. Breakfast is served.”

I sat up and she put a tray on my lap. As I took a sip of coffee, she said “Wait for me.” and she went back downstairs. Moments later, she was back, minus the apron, carrying her own tray. I held her tray long enough for her to crawl in next to me and then we ate breakfast together.

After we ate, she leaned over for a kiss. I kissed her and she wanted more. I said “I’m sorry, but I have to go to the bathroom.”

She giggled “Do you need any help?”

“Na, I got this. Why don’t you take the trays downstairs?”

I went to the bathroom and then took a quick shower. When I was just about finished, she came in and joined me. She tried to kiss me, which I avoided and said “Your turn for a shower.” and stepped out. That killed her mood and she had a hurt look on her face.

“Did I do something wrong?”

“No you did not. Take your shower and get dressed. Come talk to me afterwards.”

I went into the bedroom, found my second pair of casual clothes and quickly got dressed. As I was going down the stairs, Laura came out of the bathroom.

I was in the kitchen getting the dishes ready to wash when she walked in. Taking one look at her, I knew she had been crying, her eyes were red and puffy. I asked “Why are you crying?”

“I’m sorry Master! Please tell me what I did wrong.”

“Dry them tears up right now! That is an order!”

She sniffed a little and then tried to put on her best smile.

I said “That’s better. I told you, you did nothing wrong. Are you calling me a liar?”

“No Master. I know you can’t lie to me.”

“Don’t be so sure of that. I lied to Mr. Miller. “

She looked surprised. “You did? How is that possible? You were under the drug.”

“I don’t know. Maybe it has something to do with the wording.”

“Master, one of the things that happens under the drug is we are forced to remember the words, otherwise we can’t follow orders. If you think about it, you can remember everything that was said while you were under.”

I thought about it—she was right. He said “You will always tell the truth to people in this room.”

She laughed, I just started at her wondering what was so funny. “Don’t you get it? It is the wrong wording. You have to tell the truth to all people in your living room, not just to the people that were in your living room. The sentence is missing a word!”

That got us both laughing.

“Anyway, getting back on subject, I didn’t lie to you. You did nothing wrong. The problem was me and my expectations. First reason, I am or was feeling a little guilty this morning about Paula. I guess I’m not ready for this type of relationship. That is not your problem or fault. I just need time.”

“I understand. Ok, I feel better about it now.”

“Second reason, if you wanted to fuck like two horny teenagers, you should have come down those stairs wearing a cheerleader outfit. Dressed the way you were and what you said set up a whole different expectation. That is not your fault, you did not know. What I want you to do now is think about what you did and what you could have done differently based on what was done before and after you went up the stairs.”

“Yes Master”

“Learn about me and what I want. A pleasure Slave seeks to give pleasure, not take it.”

“Yes Master”

“Now give me a kiss, so that I know things are better between us.”

She gave me kiss that topped last night’s French kiss. “Thank you Master.”

“Help me with the dishes. We have company coming this afternoon.”

“We do?”

“Yes, don’t you remember the delivery truck is coming?”

“Oh, yes.”

We cleaned up the kitchen. I got on the phone and brought plane tickets for Friday.

I asked “Did you ever decide on where you’re going to put the stuff from the truck.”

“Not really, I don’t need it.”

“Well, it’s coming, so you are going to have to decide on what to do with it.”

“I would like the new mattress on the bed in the spare bedroom. The sofa and recliner can replace the ones in the living room. The clothes can go upstairs to be put away. The kitchen appliances go in the kitchen with the new refrigerator. I don’t need any of the rest.”

“Is there room in the garage?”

“Yes, but then the car won’t fit.”

“You could sell it.”

“Is that what you want to do?”

“Why are you asking me? They belong to you.”

“Master. We have been over this. Everything that is here belongs to you. The house, the car, the furniture, my bank account, my money, my body—everything. It’s not my decision to make.”

Resigned to the fact that she wants me to make the decision. I said “Let’s get the mattress and sofa out to the garage and I’ll figure out the rest.”

We went upstairs and brought down the mattress and opened the garage. Just then, Two Men and a Truck showed up. The driver got out and said “You don’t have to do that. We have been paid extra to put everything where you want it. Are you Laura?”

“Yes sir”

“Delivery from Masterson Pharmaceuticals. Sign here please.”

Laura signed the paperwork. The driver asked “What do you want and where?”

I replied “She would like the mattress upstairs in the back bedroom. The sofa and recliner replacing the ones in the living room. The kitchen items in the kitchen and the old refrigerator goes into the garage. Any clothes goes in the upstairs front bedroom and the rest we will have to decide what to do.”

“Ok, my partner and I will get started. They brought in the mattress and Laura followed them. A couple of minutes later, out came the sofa. I was impressed with how fast these men worked. They had everything we asked for done in minutes.

The driver asked “Where do you want the rest?”

“Can I ask you to load up this stuff and make it all disappear?”

“Sure can. Salvation Army, Goodwill or city dump?”

“I don’t care. We just want it gone.”

He smiled at that. That greedy sucker. He isn’t getting a tip from me. They loaded up the truck. The driver went in to get another signature from Laura and then they were gone.

Laura asked “Did you give them a tip? They worked awful hard.”

“Yes, I gave them the items you didn’t want.”

“Oh, was that fair?”

“More than fair, he wanted them”

I went into the living room and help rearrange the furniture. Then I sat down and watched a movie. Laura made popcorn and watched it with me. Afterwards, she wanted to talk.

“Master, what could I done differently last night?”

“What do you think you did wrong?”

“Well, from the comment about the clothing, you wanted something different about receiving pleasure, but every man I’ve ever had, all they wanted for pleasure was a fuck.”

“Let me guess, two or three boys in high school or college and the rest as a slave at work.”

“It was two and how did you know?”

“Your Dad mentioned that you did not spend time looking for a relationship.”

“What else did he say?”

“He asked if I was sleeping with you. I told him no.”

Laura laughed “My Mom asked me the same thing.”

“What did you say?”

“I said ‘No I’m not.’ then after a pause, I said ‘yet’. My Mom said ‘Good. I like him.’”

“Anyway, those two boys were inexperienced and those men at work were in a hurry or afraid of getting caught. I am experienced and am not in a hurry. Comes from being happily married. What else could you have done different?”

“Your other comment about giving pleasure, I just don’t understand what that means. I thought I was.”

“No, you weren’t giving me pleasure. You went straight to the fucking. It was like reading the last chapter of a good book first, I knew how it was going to end before I started reading it. It had a wham, bam, thank you ma’am, this is it, the grand finale sort of feeling. It felt great while it lasted, but I did not get much pleasure from it.”

“I’m sorry Master.”

“Don’t apologize for ignorance, you did not know, learn from it. You apologize for stupidity.”

“So how do I give you pleasure?”

“Did I give you pleasure?”

“Yes! It was the best sex I ever had. I’ve never cum so much or so hard before.”

“Now close your eyes and think back. How did I do it?”

“You kissed my neck first and then you went for my ear. Why my ear?”

“Most people like their head being touched by other people, that’s one of the reasons why barbers wash hair, it brings repeat customers. The ear is another zone where, if it is done right, people like to be touched in a sexual manner. But that does not answer my question. You know what I did, how did I do it? What did I do to make you so horny? I did this while you were downstairs also, if you want a clue.”

She thought for a while and then said “You made me wait for it. You teased me. It was the anticipation and then you doing something unexpected that drove me crazy and when you did what I wanted, it was more than I expected.”

“Correct. That is one way of giving pleasure. There are others. Anything else?”

“Hum. You talked about me not taking pleasure. Can you explain that?”

“A Pleasure Slave gets enjoyment from giving pleasure. Any slave should get enjoyment from pleasing their Master, but a Pleasure Slave’s focus should be giving pleasure, not Cumming or enjoying what been given to her. Don’t get me wrong, getting to cum is a bonus and is part of giving pleasure if that is what pleases the person they are with. I am like that, I like to make a woman cum, but other men may not be that way. When it comes to pleasing men, you are a rank amateur.”

She stuck her lower lip out and pouted. I reached over flipped her lip. She’s said “Stop that!” and swatted at my hand.

I laughed and said “Nobody likes being told they are not good at something, especially sex.”

“So how do I get to be an expert?”

“Oh, that’s the fun part. Practice, practice, practice, plus paying attention to details about pleasing the man that you are with. The only problem is I will not be sharing you with other men, so the only expert Pleasure Slave you can achieve is mine.”

She got a sexy grin on her face. “That does sound like fun.”

She snuggled in next to me. She said ”Can I learn from videos?”

“I would be careful about that. Porn is geared towards pleasing men visually, but never fulfills. Makes men want to come back for more. It is also not realistic because most of it is not obtainable. Women are pleased more by touch than visual. We could watch a couple together, if you think that could help.”

“Master, with me as a slave, anything you wanted can be obtained. I would do anything.”

“Slave, I do not want to treat you like a wonton whore. I respect women to much to use them and throw them away like a piece of trash. If I wanted to abuse you, I would have no problem selling you.”

“Thank you Master.”

I asked “Is there anything else you can improve on?”

“I don’t think so, but there must be otherwise you would not be asking.” She looked like she was thinking and said “I can’t think of anything.”

“Are you serious about being my slave?”

“Yes Master. I can’t be anything else.”

“Ok Slave. What have you learned so far about what I want as a slave?”

“Well, I have to obey you with perfect obedience.”

“And what does that mean?”

“I don’t really know. I obey orders?”

“Did they not explain to you what those slave commands meant?”

“No Master.”

“You need slave training. You can’t expect a toddler to ride a bike for the first time without training wheels, so why should you know how to be a slave without training.”

“Yes Master.”

“And you can’t be a Pleasure Slave without being a Slave first.”

“Yes Master. Master, how do you know all of this?”

“I don’t know. I am making it up as I go, but it makes sense to me.”

“Me too, Master.”

“Well, one of the things that bothered me last night was your clothes on the floor and when you took mine off, they went everywhere. A slave should be cleaning up messes, not creating them.”

“Yes Master. Don’t make a mess.”

“Be careful, that is not a hard rule. Pleasing your Master comes first and there may be times when it is fun to make a mess, but it is your job to make sure it is cleaned up afterwards.

“Yes Master. There are exceptions to the rules except for the slave commands and I am to be aware of that.”

“Correct, the last thing I want is a slave that can’t think for themselves because they are tied down to a bunch of rules. Pleasing the Master is most important except for the slave commands.”

“Duly noted, Master”

“Another thing a slave should do is anticipate the needs or desires of their Master and provided it without being told to do it. That is going to take time for you to learn about me, so I want you to start trying. Learn from your mistakes and take no offense to me telling you I don’t like something.”

“Yes Master”

“Enough of this. Just learn about me and what I want and you will be fine.”

“Master, will you explain to me about my slave commands?”

“Not right now, I have to think about that myself. We will do that when we begin your slave training. For now I want us to be friends.”

“Sam, could we be a couple?”

I looked at her. She had a look of longing or desire. I wanted to say yes, but I could not.

“Laura, I am really sorry. I am just not ready. What happened this morning proved that. I’m still very much in love with Paula and it would not be fair to you to pretend otherwise, besides we have been together for less than a week.”

“I know you love Paula, you always will. I just don’t want to compete with her memory.”

“I’m sorry. I need more time. Friends?”

“No. Friends with benefits. I still need to learn how to please you.” and she kissed me lightly.

There wasn’t much to do, so we watched another movie, then had dinner.

“Sam, will you put some music on while I clean up the kitchen.”

“Can do.”

In the living room, Laura had a stereo system under the TV and she had CDs on a bookshelf next to it. After I selected a few CDs and started to play them in her player, I looked at her books. At the bottom was a yearbook. Picking it up, I walked back into the kitchen and sat at the dining room table.

Once she saw what I was looking at, she said “Don’t look at that!”

“Why not? I don’t know anything about you.”

“Because! It’s embarrassing.”

Looking through the book, she was in quite a few pages. I asked “What did you do in high school?”

She brought each of us a beer and we talked the evening away. I learned that she was in a school play, was on the cheerleading squad and a member of the yearbook club. She learned about me and what I did in high school and college. I told her I was not on any athletic team, but I did get a school letter because of being on the stage crew and running the scoreboard for the home games. She asked how that worked and I told her much work was involved in setting it up for home games, plus what I did for school plays. We talked about family, friends, hobbies and life stories. We got to know each other.

When it was time to go to bed, she asked “Can I sleep in the spare bedroom?”

“I don’t understand? I should be the one to sleep there.”

“No, your place is the master bedroom. With your permission, I think it would be best that since we are just friends, I should be in a separate room. My place is to be near you, just not with you. If I’m in your bed all the time, my desire to be with you will only increase. I already want more from you than you can give.”

“I’m sorry Laura.”

“Nothing to be sorry about. You said it yourself, you need more time.” and she went to the back bedroom.

I felt like a heel and I did not sleep well that night.

The next day, I slept in late. When I went downstairs, Laura said “Good morning, Sam.” She gave me a kiss and said “How do you like your eggs? They will be ready in a couple minutes.”

“Good morning. Over easy please.” and I sat at the table. Laura turned on the radio and finished making breakfast.

While eating, “Sam, I need to run some errands today, but I need some decisions to be made by you.”

“What do you need?”

“I have to move from here, so I need a change of address. Should I close my bank account? Are you selling this house and car? What do I take with me? I need to know what your long term plans are.”

I did not want this conversation. “What do you want?”

“I want and need to be with you. I want you to be happy. I want sex with you. My whole focus is you and what you want, need and desire. Anything else does not matter to me.”

“I do not want this house or car.”

“Ok, then I will sell them.”

“No. Do nothing.”

“Abandon them? Ok.”

“No that’s not what I mean. They are yours, you do what you want with them.”

“Ok. Will you come with me to the courthouse?”

“The courthouse? Why?”

“So I can transfer the ownership to you.”

“No!”

“But Master. They belong to you.”

I was getting nowhere with her. “Look, you can’t just transfer the ownership of this house to me for a couple of reasons. We both would take a butt kicking in taxes and they might get the police involved because that is something that is not normally done. If the police ever found out about what happened to you and I took your house, car or money, I definitely would be going to prison. As it stands now, because of the drug, I could be charged with kidnapping and rape. Not likely, but possible.”

“I’m sorry Master. I didn’t think things through. So what do I do with the house?”

“We use it until things get settled with Masterson Pharmaceutical. If the contract gets signed, I would be traveling here allot and I could stay here instead of a hotel room.”

“I like that idea! Ok, I’ll do nothing about the house and car. They are yours to use anytime.”

“If things ever get cleared up about Paula’s murder and we are clear of the law, then we can do something about ownership. My big problem is that I can’t do anything to them.”

“Would it help if I did something to them?”

I just sat there. I could not say anything because the only thing I could say was no and that would be taken as an order and then she would not do anything.

“Sam? Is there something wrong?”

“No.”

She thought about it for a moment and said “I understand.”

Nothing more was said about it.

Quickly changing the subject, I said “You can close your bank account if you want, but you can’t give me your money, so don’t. You will be here often enough that it won’t be an issue. Now an address change is a good idea.”

“Yes Sam”

“What do you want to take with you?”

“Since we are keeping the things the way they are, just some clothes. Anything else I can buy when we get home. Do you want anything?”

“You’ve been in my kitchen. Can we use any of those extra kitchen items?”

“You are full of good ideas! I’ll get a box and we can ship them home.”

“So, what errands do you need to run?”

“Post office, Bank, FedEx and grocery store.”

“Is there anything to do in this town?”

“Sure, want to go with me?”

“Beats being here alone doing nothing.”

So I spent the day helping Laura get her affairs in order. We packed a couple of boxes full of stuff to ship home including her personal items. After running the errands except the groceries, we spent the day together at the mall, then a museum. We ate dinner out and then went grocery shopping. After getting home and putting the groceries away, she said “I have had a wonderful time getting to know you since yesterday.” and she gave me a deep soulful kiss and I returned it.

She said “Teach me.”

“Ok. Men are visual by nature. Think of something that you could do that would show me that you want me, then do it.”

She took me by the hand into the living room, sat me down in the middle of the couch, pushed the coffee table out of the way and put some music on. She kicked her shoes off and then started to dance. She came up to me, leaned over, kissed me quickly and backed away. Off came her shirt and she draped it over my head. She squeezed her breast and danced more. Then she dropped her pants.

I said “Put them back on. You need to tease more.”

She stopped and put them on. After dancing some more, she turned her back to me, dropped her pants halfway to expose her ass and twerked a little. When she was done, she pulled them up.

I said “That was well done. Now you can take them off.”

She danced for a bit. Came to me and took my hands and had me pull them off. I tried to grab her and she stepped away, slapping my hands playfully. She said “You can look, but don’t touch.”

“Well done. You need to do some a lap dance at some time.”

She danced. Squeezed her tits some and flashed me by lifting her bra then put it back. She came and sat on my lap and twerked a bit. Then she took my hands and put them on her breast. While I was playing with them, she moaned, leaned back, put her head on my shoulder and kissed me. This went on for a minute and then she got up. She turn her back to me and unclasped her bra. Keeping one arm across her tits, she took off her bra, turned around and tossed it to me. She danced some more trying to keep her tits covered until she backed up and sat on my lap again. I had full access at that point and used it to play with her. She leaned back and kissed me again.

I said “Lose the underwear.”

She stood up, hooked the panties with her thumbs and bent over. In got a good view of her rosebud and pussy. I rubbed my hand through them and she stayed bent over. I then leaned forward and licked her ass and pussy. Every time I licked her rosebud, she would pull away slightly and squeezed her ass cheeks together. She turned around, straddled me and shoved her tits into my face. I just started playing with them with my tongue. After a bit, she said “Master, please don’t make me feel so good. Teach me.”

I stopped and said “Ok, but remember this, I enjoy give you pleasure as part of my pleasure. Whenever you say teach me, I will stop doing what I am doing. Let’s move this party upstairs. Go get a rope and meet me there.”

Once in the bedroom, I shucked all my clothes. Laura came in with a long piece of rope. “What is this for?” She asked.

“You are going to tie me up.”

I cut two six foot chunks off the rope and put a slip knot on each. I then laid down on the bed. “Put the slip knot around my wrist and tie the other end to the post of the bed.” She did it. “Now the other side.” When she was done, I could not move my arms close enough to my body to interfere with her, but loose enough that I could get away if I wanted too.

“Now I can’t pleasure you unless you do something to let me. Remember, fucking is the grand finale. You want to get to the point that it is the icing on the cake, not the whole cake.”

“Where do I start?”

“You can do whatever you want so I can tell you if I like it or not.”

“Will you guide me?”

“Sure. Lay on top and kiss me.”

She straddled me and gave me a deep French kiss. When she was done, she started to kiss me on the neck. This shift caused her tits to rub across my chest. I said “Your tits feel nice.”

She asked “Really?”

“Yep. Rubbing your tits on my skin feels good, especially on my dick.”

She went back to kissing and licking my neck, but moved her tits more often. After a while I said “Now my ear.” She shifted up a little and then gave me a wet wiley.

“No. That’s wrong. You have to be gentle with the ear. Start by flicking the ear lobe with your tongue. Then lick the outer edge bottom to top. Then the lick the inside of the ear following the crevasses top to bottom, outside edge to center finishing at the ear canal. When you need to wet your tongue, gently and softly blow into the ear canal, then go back to the spot where you stopped and continue licking. When you reach the ear canal, then push into it gently. When done, lick your way back to the top and then back to the ear lobe along the outer edge. Gently suck on the lobe with your lips and pull away letting go of it. That is how you turn on somebody with the ear.”

She licked my ear. It felt wonderful. When she finished, I said “That was great. Now the other ear and take your time.”

She shifted over to the other side. I said “No. Kiss your way there. You are to pleasure me, not be in a hurry.”

She went back and kissed me, then kissed her way to my other ear. She did better on that ear and it really felt good.

“Now kiss your way down my body.”

She said “I think I got it from here.”

She kiss her way down and licked my nipples. Then she came back up and kissed me deeply. She slid down and rubbed her tits on my cock. It felt like silk rubbing against it. After a while she slid down some more and kissed and licked around my cock. When she kissed the inside of my thighs, it felt good.

“Let me lick you.” I asked

She turned around, straddled my head and lowered her pussy to my mouth. I buried my nose into her cunt and went to town on her clit with my tongue. She leaned forward and started to give me a blow job. After a couple minutes, she paused, moaned and squeezed my head with her thighs for just a moment, then she went back to sucking my dick harder. Seems she had a momentary twitch of an orgasm. A few minutes later, she sat up some, pushed her pussy hard against my face and came. She just about drowned me with her pussy juices as her thighs squeezed my head.

When she calmed down, she moved forward and I gasped. She giggled and said “I’m sorry Master”. She turned around and licked my face clean. We kissed some more, then she straddled me and slid my cock into her cunt. She sat up and did a slow grind at first, then she leaned forward and kissed me again. She then slowly fucked me. I just laid there and enjoyed it. Every once in a while, I would reach up and suckle a nipple, which brought a moan from her. The pace quickened and I started to get close to cumming. When I rammed it home and came hard, it triggered her to cum. It was wonderful.

After we calmed down, she got off of me and laid beside me. I asked her to untie me and she did.

When I tried to get up, she pushed me down and said “Let me clean you up Master. She slid down and licked my crotch clean. My dick harden back up and when she finished, I said “My turn.”

I pushed her onto her back and crawled between her legs. I slid my dick in and slowly fucked her. We screwed for what seemed like an hour just giving each other pleasure. She came twice before I did. She cleaned me up again and then we fell asleep.

New routine

In the morning, we had a casual breakfast. We packed our bags, headed to the airport and were home by five pm. While Laura unpacked, I kicked off my shoes and sat at the kitchen table. While I was reading the mail, Laura walked in and asked “Teach me?”

“Not now, aren’t you beat from all the traveling?”

“Sort of Master, but I am a little horny.”

“Laura, I love a good romp in the sack as well as any man, but I’ve not had this much sex at one time since my honeymoon. A better question to ask me is ‘What do you want for supper?’ I am not saying no, I’m saying not now.”

“Ok Master, what do you want for supper?”

“It’s Sam. Please call me Sam. Master is ok when it is appropriate, but most of the time we are going to be friends, so just call me Sam during those times.”

“Ok Sam. You’re the boss. Dinner?”

I frowned at her and said “Let’s order Chinese take-out.”

“I was hoping you would say that.”

I called and placed our order. We spend the evening eating Chinese and talking. When we went to bed, I asked “Are you still horny?”

“It seems that just being around you keeps me horny. Yes I am.”

“Good! Because of that boss wisecrack, you are going to get hornier by the hour and you can’t cum until I say you can. You had better come up with something to make it up to me. Enjoy your punishment. Good night.” and I kissed her on the cheek and went to bed alone.

The next morning, I woke up to the smell and sound of bacon cooking. Entering the kitchen, Laura looked like death warmed over. She had bags under her eyes and they were bloodshot.

“Good morning Master.”

“I thought I told you it was Sam.”

“I’m sorry Sam. I thought because you are punishing me, Master was appropriate.”

“You are right, Master it is. Tell me about your night.”

I sat down at the table and as she handed me my newspaper, she responded “Well, I went to bed and thought about what I could do to make it up to you.”

I interrupted “Don’t tell me your plans.”

“Ok Master.” and she started putting breakfast dishes on the table as she talked. “As I was making plans, I was getting hornier and hornier. So much so, I could not fall asleep. At one point I tried masturbating, but that only made it worse. I could not get any relief. At around five, I got up and started cleaning.”

“So, did you get any sleep?”

“No Master.”

“Did you finish your plan?”

“Yes Master.”

“You need some sleep. While I am out doing the yard work this morning, you are to take a nap. When I come in and take a shower, you can execute your plan. Will that work for you?”

“Perfectly Master.”

I just thought of something “Laura, you are not to wake up until you hear the shower.”

“Yes Master”

We ate breakfast together and then I went outside.

After a few minutes, I came back in and checked on Laura. She was sound asleep. I gently shook her, no response. “Laura?” (Pause) “Laura, answer your Master.”

She mumbled “Yes Master.”

“When you wake up, you are to get hornier by the minute. Do you understand?”

I barely heard “Yes Master.”

I went back out, mowed the lawn and completed other chores.

Once I started running the shower, I heard some noise coming from Laura’s room. I quickly showered because I wanted to be clean in case this shower was part of her plans. After a few minutes, I realized that it was not. Once I had put on a t shirt and shorts, I went looking for her. Her room was empty, but the bed was made. Coming down the stairs, I heard a knock at the front door. Opening it, my jaw hit the floor as I was surprised by Laura dressed as a cheerleader. It was wearing a white blouse with an orange and black tiger logo, plus an orange and black mini skirt. She had orange and black bobby socks and tennis shoes to match.

She quickly looked in to the living room and asked “Are your parents’ home Sammy?”

I looked at her with a weird look and said “No.”

She said “Good!” Then stepped toward me, closed the door, then stood on her toes and kissed me hard. I wrapped my and arms around her and kissed her back. She broke it off after I started to move my hand down her back and she pushed me away. “Sammy! You know I’m not that kind of girl.” She then stepped into the living room.

She said “I’m sorry I didn’t come over last night. That bitch Tiffany wouldn’t let me go after we got back from Rockford late last night. She said it was mandatory that I attend her party after we won the game and she would not let me invite you.”

“Who’s Tiffany?”

“You know who, silly. The head cheerleader. I don’t know why she doesn’t like you. You are just as important to the home games running the scoreboard as any player on the team.”

Ahh, I was starting to get it. She was role playing and wanted me to follow along. I said “Some people just don’t like nerds. I’m ok with it.”

She smiled at me and said “Well, I happen to like this nerd allot.” and she gave me another kiss. Once again she broke it off when I moved my hand down her back. “Stop that you naughty boy. When are your parents coming home?”

“Not this weekend, they are at home up north.”

“So we are alone. Good” and she kiss me again. This time she did not push me away when I reached down but moaned when I squeezed her butt cheek. After a bit, I heard her moan “Please” It was my turn to break it off. I stepped away and sat on the couch.

Looking at Laura, it was obvious that she was frustrated. Then she gave me a big smile and said “Sammy, you always were such a tease.” She came and sat next to me. “What do you want to do now?” She asked.

“You know I’ve never seen any of your cheer routines. Could you show me some Laura?”

She hit me in the arm. “Ouch! What was that for?” I exclaimed.

“You know I don’t like Laura. That’s like my mother. I’m Laurie”

“I’m sorry Laurie.”

She sat there and pouted.

“What’s wrong?”

“You have not kissed me yet. That’s the best part of making up.”

I reached over and kissed her. She grabbed me and pulled me on top of her, kissing me harder. We kept at this for a few moments until she moaned please again. Once again, I broke it off and sat up.

“Please show me your cheers.”

“No. You’ve seen them.”

“No I have not. When I am at the scoreboard, I have to pay attention to the game. It’s important I don’t miss anything.”

“You really have not seen me cheer?”

“Honestly, I have not.”

“Ok. I’ll show you, but it won’t be the same without my pom-poms.”

She stood right in front of me and started to jump around, waving her arms and yelling. I didn’t know what she was doing, but I was enjoying the show. Her tits were bouncing and when she kicked, I could see her panties were wet. She did a sweeping leg kick and that really showed off her panties. I said “Do that again.”

She stopped and asked ”Why?”

“Because it really shows off your wet panties.”

“So you want to see my wet panties.” She lifted her skirt, pulled her panties down and tossed them to me. I looked at them and then watched her go through her routine again, watching her bare ass and snatch.

When she finished, she stood in front of me, pulled her shirt over her head and exposing her breast.

“My, my. Aren’t you a naughty girl not wearing a bra?”

She said “If I’m so naughty then spank me.”

So I did. I grabbed her arm and pulled her across my lap and gave her a couple of good swats before she started kicking, squirming and yelling so much I could not land another one. She ended up dumped on the floor and she started crying. I could tell they were fake tears so I sat back.

“You spanked me!”

“You asked for it.”

“I know, but you did it anyway.” and she cried some more.

“I’ll say I’m sorry if you will Laurie.”

“Does that mean we can kiss and make up?” she sniffled.

“Yes.”

She gave me a big grin and said “Ok” She got up and sat on my lap.

“On three” I said. I raised one finger, then two, then three. We both said “Sorry” and she kissed me hard again. As I was given access to her tits, I started playing with her nipples while we kissed. I let it go as long as she wanted and she once again moaned “please”.

“Not until I’m naked and upstairs. And not necessarily in that order.” I whispered into her ear. She had a look of frustration again and then said “I hate being teased so much Sammy.”

“Yes, I know and I’m not done.” I slid my hand under her skirt and started rubbing her clit. She moaned super loud, wrapped her arms around my head and then French kiss me. She became very vocal the more I teased. Finally, she stood up and said “Please Sammy baby. I need you!”

“Ok”. I stood up. She grabbed my shirt and pulled it up over my head. Then she unzipped my shorts and pushed them down. Just like that I was naked. She kicked off her shoes and started to drop her skirt. I said “Laurie stop. You know I like that skirt on you.”

That caught her off guard. “You do?”

“Of course, you look sexy as hell dressed that way.”

She kissed me again until I brushed her nipple with my hand. She grabbed it, turned around and started pulling me toward the stairs. Once upstairs, when I passed my bedroom door I stopped. “What is it?” She asked.

“Let’s go in here.”

“But that’s your parent’s room.”

I winked at her and said “The bed is bigger.”

She smiled, went in and laid down. I crawled over her and flipped up her skirt.

“Sammy please fuck me! I need you inside me!”

“Ah baby, your hot pussy is too much to pass up”

I started to lick her snatch and she screamed. Then she started to hump my face, moaning the whole time. After a while, she just laid there moaning “Please let me cum. Please let me cum.” Over and over again. I took pity on her, moved up her body and slid my dick in. She stopped begging and gave a soft grunt with every stroke while I slowly fucked her. It seemed like she was out of it because all she could do was lay there and moan. When I finally came, I said “Cum”. She moaned loudly, arched her back, squeezed my dick with her cunt and came! Then she collapsed and passed out. I rolled off of her and checked her pulse. She was ok.

I waited a couple minutes and then she woke up. I asked “Are you ok?”

“I’m fine, Sammy. That felt so good it hurt.”

She reach over, pulled me to her and kissed me gently. She said “Wow. I don’t think I could ever top that again, ever. Did you enjoy it?”

“I’ve had better.”

“We’re not done. I’ll see what I can do to improve your enjoyment.” And she pushed me onto my back and proceeded to give me some head. Once I got hard again, she mounted me and slowly began to fuck me.

“What are you doing?”

“You did say if I wanted to screw like rabbits, I should dress as a cheerleader.”

“Yes I did.”

We spent the next couple of hours doing exactly that.

When I could not take anymore, we laid back and rested.

“Master, something is wrong. I am as well fucked as any woman can be but I’m still getting hornier by the minute.”

“Ok I’ll fix that. Slave, your horniness is now normal.”

After a couple of minutes, she said “That’s better.” And she drifted off to sleep. I wasn’t too far behind her.

During the next few weeks, we worked out our routine. I worked and took care of the yard. She took care of the house and made the meals. We would have sex a couple of times a week, but otherwise we acted more like roommates. After the first two weeks, she came to me.

“Master, I’m bored. Is there anything I can do? I’m not busy enough.”

I thought about it. “No, not really. You could go to the library.”

“No, that’s not what I mean. Could I get a job?”

“What would you do?”

“That is the question in a nut shell. What can I do? I need to be near you when you are home, but I’m bored out of my mind when you are away at work. I’m glad I get to go to my old home when you go there with your new job, but it’s still not enough. I can’t be a nurse and I can’t work a regular job with hours that keep me from you.”

“That you’re getting a job is ok with me. Sounds like you need to start your own business, so you can schedule your work hours around my schedule with your clients.”

“That’s it, but what do I do?”

“What do you like to do?”

She thought for a moment. “I liked cleaning the offices at Mastersons. I received many compliments while I was there.”

“Cleaning is a good idea. You can schedule your work time and are not tied down to any one client. The demand is high enough that you should not have a problem finding work. Sounds like a plan. Think about it and other alternatives and make a decision.”

“Yes Master”

“Laura that was not an order. That was two friends talking.”

“Ok Sam” Her demeanor relaxed.

A couple of hours later

“Sam, I really like the idea of cleaning. Anything else I can think of has too much overhead to get started. How do I start a business?”

“That’s easy. Staying in business is hard.”

We spent the rest of the day hashing out a business plan, coming out with a name, registering the business with the government and ordering business cards and flyers. We then set up a website and advertised on Facebook. We talked about accounting, taxes and the need to keep track of expenses.

The next day, Laura called me at work all excited. She had a couple of people inquire about her services and she had scheduled a meeting with them the next day.

Mike asked me “What was that about?”

“A friend of mine is starting a cleaning business which I helped her set up. She just had her first two potential clients contact her and wanted to tell me.”

“Is she trust worthy? My cleaning lady keeps stealing from us, but it is hard to find the time to find a replacement.”

“Yes she is. I trust her completely. She can no longer work as a nurse and is looking for work with flexible hours.”

“Any references?”

“Yes, she has been doing a wonderful job of keeping my house clean for the last two weeks.”

Mike wrote a phone number on a piece of paper. “She’s hired. Give this to her and tell her to call my wife to make arrangements. If she is as good as you say she is, she won’t have any trouble finding work and her problem will be too much work. I don’t want that to happen to me. Excuse me. I have to make a phone call and fire someone.”

“Don’t you want to know what she charges?”

“Nope. That’s between her and my wife.”

Mike left the room.

That evening, Laura called and spoke to Mike’s wife. She is to come over for lunch and check the place out.

“Thank you Sam. She sounds nice.”

“Let me caution you. This is your business. Don’t be afraid of saying no or firing a client. You need to do what is best for you. You’re providing a service that you get paid for, so treat it as professional as you can.”

“Yes Master.”

“No, I’m talking to you as a friend.”

“No Master. You are giving me your advice so I need to pay attention. You are trying to keep me safe so that falls under the heading of Master because I am your property.”

“Ok. Let me choose my words carefully.” (Pause). “Be professional. Be courteous. Be honest. Be friendly, but be careful of making friendships. Most professionals don’t have friends as clients because it could lead to a conflict of interest, but that is entirely up to you. If you do want someone as your friend, consider dropping them as a client, you may find out that they are not really your friend. Above all, be safe. Losing some money or a client because of a bad business deal happens. It is better to be safe than sorry. I strongly suggest that anyone you work for, put your agreement in writing with a clause stating that both parties can terminate it at any time. Contracts are there to prevent misunderstandings.”

“Yes Master”

“One last thing, have fun. If you are not enjoying yourself, move on to something else. You don’t need this job and life is too short not to have fun.”

“Yes Master and thank you” she kissed me.

“What should I charge?”

“Are you asking me as Master or Sam?”

“As Sam. This is my business so I have to decide.”

“Well, people are funny when it comes to money. Do some research and you will find out that cleaning companies charge as much as they can and pay the people who for them as little as possible, so you want to charge less than them to do the same work. Also, you don’t want to charge too little because honest people think that there is something wrong with you or dishonest people will try to take advantage of you. Basically it boils down to charging a fair price based on how much they are willing or able to pay. That could be a different price for every situation. That is why the termination clause, it allows you to walk away from a bad deal. You won’t know what you are getting into until you start actually doing the work.”

After a moment I asked “Who were the other people who contacted you?”

“One was an office and the other was an owner of a couple of homes. I’m probably going to turn down the office gig. It will not be flexible enough with the schedule. The homes sound interesting. I’ll know more tomorrow.”

We spent the evening doing our own thing.

The next evening while we ate dinner, Laura told me about her meetings.

“The office gig I turned down. They wanted me badly and they were willing to pay me more than the cleaning company. It seems the people who were working for them were not reliable. I told them no because they were not flexible with their hours. I did get hired by Mike’s wife Linda. She had another neighbor there named Patty who also wanted to hire me. They both had the same cleaning woman and she cleaned one house, then the other the next week. When I give them a contract to fill out, they started arguing about how much to pay. You were right about people being funny with their money, they bid each other up like an auction and I told them to stop it. I wrote an amount that was half of what they saying and signed the contract. Linda changed the amount back, added a signing bonus and said “Laura dear. If you are not worth this—I’ll fire you myself”. Patty said “No you won’t, your husband does all the firing.” and gave me a bigger bonus on her contract.”

“Wow. I never expected that.”

“I’m working Wednesdays for them and I am expected for lunch. Now, the owner of the homes had an interesting setup. He has a couple of frat houses near a college campus. He wants me to go in at a minimum of once a month, but would prefer once a week and clean the common areas like the kitchen and living room, plus inspect every room. He is paying me a minimum amount but he said I could make twice that amount additionally in tips. The student are to clean keep their own bedroom clean, but many of them do not know how and they pay the cleaning lady to do it for them. I toured the girl’s house and it is in pretty good shape, but the boy’s house was a little ruff. The tip box had some request for cleaning already in it. He basically wants me to keep an eye on the houses. I accepted the job and will work there on Tuesdays and Thursdays.”

“Sounds like a good start. What’s the inspections for?”

“I am to look for damage to the building. Anything out of the ordinary, I am to report it. The bedrooms are to be kept clean, but if the student pays for the cleaning, I’m not to report it.”

“Sounds like a good setup. Are you looking for more work?”

“No, I think more work will keep me away from you. I am going to stop my ads.”

About a week later, Laura woke me up. She was in my room naked.

“Master. I’m sorry for waking you up. Can I talk to you?”

“Is everything ok? What’s wrong?” I said half awake.

She kneeled, put her head to the floor and stretched out her arms. “Master, this slave is in need of punishment.”

I sat up. “Why Laura? What did you do?”

“I don’t know Master. I need to be punished.”

“I can’t punish you if you did nothing wrong.”

“Master, I need to be punished. You did say that I will pay for what I’ve done. Master, please punish me.”

“Laura, that was months ago. You don’t need to be punished.”

“Yes I do Master. That was burned into my brain when you became my owner. I cannot change it[1]. I am to pay for what I’ve done. I need punishment from you, Master.”

I thought about what she said, she was right. The consequences of my words are coming to haunt me. “Laura, I’ve never punished you before. Why now?”

“Yes you have Master. You said I was to be punished for calling you ‘Boss’ and I accepted my punishment, but everything is going too good right now, so I need to be punished again.”

“Slave, I don’t want to punish you. You’ve done nothing wrong.”

“May I speak candidly Master?”

“Yes Slave. Sit up.” She sat back on her legs and put her heads behind her head. This thrusted her chest out and showed off her tits.

“Master. Do you remember me telling you that you would have to be creative about punishing Paula because of your words? You have to do the same for me. Your last punishment was perfect and I felt content for a while, but I have this need to be punished again.”

So, I have to punish her every once in a while.

“You need punishing. Any suggestions and how often? ”

“I think I need some kind of punishment from you at least once a month, more often would be better. When I was being used by the men of Masterson’s Pharmaceuticals, some of them did anal sex. I think that is very discussing and humiliating. It is not something I want ever to be done to me again. Master, please screw me up my backside. You are the only one who could fuck me there and I would not have a choice and would accept it. ”

I do not want to do this, but it looks like I have too.

“Can I punish you some other way?”

“Yes Master. You can punish me any way you want, but anal sex is the most revolting thing I can think of. It should keep me content for a while.”

“Is that why you pulled away whenever I touched your ass?”

“Yes Master”

“Get on the bed Slave.”

“Yes Boss.” and she started to move.

“How dare you to call me Boss. You are going to be punished again!”

I stood at the edge of the bed.

“I’m sorry Master! Please forgive me.”

“When you are done being punished, then you are forgiven. Get on your knees and back up to me.”

As she was doing this, I noticed that there was juices running down her leg. I grabbed her hip and slid my dick into her pussy.

“No Master. Please don’t give me more pleasure.”

“How dare you tell me what to do? I’ll pleasure you any time I want Slave. You need to know your place. Just for that I’ll ream you a new asshole.”

I took my wet dick, lined it up with her anus and pushed. As it gave way I heard her hold back a cry. As I bottomed out, she said in anguish “Yes Master. That hurts Master. Thank you for punishing me Master.”

I started to fuck her slowly, but she would not have any of that. “Please Master. Faster! Ream me a new asshole.”

I started pumping as hard as I could. It felt great.

I came hard in a few minutes. When I pulled out of her, she turned around and tried to lick my dick.

“That’s nasty.”

“I know Master. I gave myself an enema before I came in here. You are clean Master, but it is still my job to clean you afterwards. I find it nasty also but it is part of my punishment. Please let me clean you.”

I let her, but it made me kind of sick to my stomach. When she was done, I said “Go and get cleaned up and be sure to brush your mouth.”

She left the room and I had a hard time failing back to sleep.

End