The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Dictation 4 — At the Doctors’ Surgery Again

Sherry had been filing all afternoon, well, maybe it just felt like all afternoon. Updating patient records was important, and it needed to be kept up with, but it didn’t stop it from being a tiresome exercise. All done for now, though, and she could have five minutes for herself. Then she would need to take a look at the list of stationery requirements from Doctor Pendle, that would be simple enough, just copy his handwritten list and pop the order form to the stationery supplies online, they were highly efficient and usually had everything delivered the next day. What the heck is it with doctor’s handwriting, Sherry bemoaned to herself, she might go cross eyed trying to decipher some of this scribble (it was only her familiarity with these two doctors that made it possible to discern their messages at all, others would have no chance). So Sherry set to the task of interpreting the lines and squiggles as she rewrote the list, bloody hell there was a lot there, she could swear that most of this stuff had been recently supplied.

Melvin Masterson took the cover from his metronome and placed it on the desk next to him. He released the armature from its clasp and set it swinging, slow and steady, as he always did (it was always kept fully wound, never know when it might come in handy). Her phone buzzed, and Sherry noted that it was from Doctor Masterson’s extension. “Yes Doctor Masterson, how may I help you?” Melvin loved Sherry’s office demeanour, so polite and friendly, helpful and courteous, she was a real pleasure to have around, and what a damn fine pussy too. The ticking did not register in Sherry’s conscious mind.

“Hi Sherry, I’m so sorry to disturb your deep concentration this afternoon, but I wonder if I can take a moment of your time?” Tick… tock… tick… tock.

“Of course Doctor, do go on.”

“I understand that Jim has given you a stationery order today. He asked me to give you my requirements to add to the list, so I thought I’ll just bore you to tears with my mundane additions.” Tick… tock… tick… tock.

“Don’t be so silly, I love to be of service, what do you need?”

“Well, I guess that presents me with a little problem. Without knowing exactly what Jim has ordered I don’t have a starting point. (Tick… tock… tick… tock) Could you be a dear and read out the list to me, slowly and carefully, and then I can add anything I find appropriate?” Tick… tock… tick… tock.

“Sure, that’s a smart idea, let me see.” Sherry stifled a yawn, she had no idea why she wanted to yawn. “Ready?”

“Okay, but nice and slow… and remember to concentrate. And be ready to listen to my answers… concentrate and listen.” Tick… tock… tick… tock.

Sherry found herself getting a little floaty, he was a wonderful man, but this seemed a bit much work for just a stationery order. She made a point of focussing on the phone as she began, “Firstly, Doctor Pendle has asked for the mandatory disposable rubber gloves, not exactly stationery, but routine consumables, four dozen on his list.” Sherry listened carefully for his response. Tick… tock… tick… tock.

“Good, I’ll get you to double that number, add another four dozen for me please.”

“Okay. Next, tissues, five boxes.” Sherry found herself listening intently, waiting again for his response.

“That’s fine, that should be plenty for the moment. I hope that you don’t find… this is making you very tired.” Tick… tock… tick… tock.

“No, I’m alright. Doctor Pendle asked me to pick up a couple of rulers, he realised there were none in the cupboard, and he has damaged the edge of his. Do you want any more?”

“No. A couple of rulers should be plenty. Slowly now… concentrate.” Tick… tock… tick… tock. Sherry was finding it hard to concentrate now, she shook her head and refocussed on the list.

“Pens, as always. Doctor Pendle has asked me to order a dozen, shall I get more?”

“A dozen should be fine for now, please let me know if… you are getting very drowsy… if… your eyes are feeling tired.” Tick… tock… tick… tock.

Another yawn, Melvin heard this one. “I’m fine, this won’t take too much longer (I hope, Sherry thought). Prescription pads, Doctor Pendle wanted a dozen more.”

“Now, there’s a thing… listen very carefully… hold the phone tightly to your ear… I have a couple of them in my drawer… to make it easy… less hassle… I’d rather not have to work too hard for simple things… you know what I mean… nothing wrong with hard work… when it’s necessary… but nothing is more tiring… exhausting… than chasing around after the simple forms and things… at the end of the day… scouring the office and the cupboards for the prescription pads is so tiring… I’m doing it again aren’t I… please forgive me for making you feel so tired… so sleepy… you must be struggling to keep your eyes open by now… I bet your eyes are so heavy that they want to close… I can just imagine them… imagine your eyelids getting heavier and heavier… heavier and heavier… so tired… so sleepy… just wanting to close.” Tick… tock… tick… tock.

As I have said on many occasions, timing is everything. The stifled yawn let Melvin know the time was right for his attack, and he never missed the symptoms. Sherry had gripped the phone tightly, holding it firmly against her ear, and now she found her eyelids helplessly closing over her tired and sleepy eyes, his wonderful dreamy voice soothing her to sleep on the phone. Melvin added, “Going to sleep at this time of the afternoon is not unusual, Sherry… I’m sure you will agree… it is often nice to… go to sleep Sherry… listen to what I say to you… I’m always available to guide you… it is important to get plenty of sleep… when… you need to sleep… you must let go… and let yourself sleep… does that make sense Sherry… do you understand what I mean when I tell you that… you must go to sleep?” Tick… tock… tick… tock.

“Yes Doctor Masterson.” Sherry’s eyes were firmly closed now, she wasn’t trying to open them, but it wouldn’t have mattered, she couldn’t. Melvin’s voice had piggy backed onto the metronome’s insistent cadence, and Sherry was in hypnosis. The phone was still pressed tightly against the side of her head as Melvin continued,

“Listen now Sherry, you can hear the metronome, can’t you… listen to the metronome taking away your will… making you sleep… making you obey… can you hear it Sherry?”

“Yes Doctor Masterson… making me obey.” Tick… tock… tick… tock. Sherry continued to listen as she slipped deeper and deeper into a trance. Her pussy was listening too, or at least it was reacting to being hypnotised. The sweet tingling made it ever more desirable to fall under the power of his will, and she wanted it so badly now.

“Sherry… you are deeply asleep now… my will controls you… listen to my instructions… you love working here… you are very fond of Jim and myself… you know you can talk to us about anything… and you like to talk to us… you enjoy our stimulating conversations… and your deep mind likes it when I hypnotise you… because then you can interact without the burden of memory… when I wake you up there is no recollection of being in a trance… you do not know that I have hypnotised you… and that gives you special pleasure… sexual pleasure… tingling erotic excitement… makes your pussy steam…”

Sherry loved hearing the doctor talking about her pussy, especially making it steam.

“In just a moment I am going to wake you up again… and you will process the stationery order, as it is now correct… you are very happy that you spoke to me about it… and now you know it is correct… and as you are sending the order… you will be thinking in some detail about the time I hypnotised Louise… and you were the observer… and you will become intensely curious about the whole procedure… making you inquisitive… needing to talk to me about it… you love working with me so much you will decide to bring me a cup of tea… and sit and talk to me for a while… since there are no more appointments for today… and you so desperately want to talk with me about Louise’s hypnotic induction… you will obey… do you understand?”

“Yes Doctor Masterson, I understand… make you tea… talk about Louise being hypnotised.”

“Okay then Sherry… at the count of five you will realise that the list is complete, you will be awake and ready to send the order. 1… 2… 3… 4… 5. That sounds like it’s all done, many thanks, Sherry, you can send it now.”

“Thank you Doctor Masterson.” Sherry found it difficult to put the phone down, she struggled to tear it away from her ear, but she eventually did it. ‘That’s odd’ she thought as she took the now complete list and turned to her computer. A few minutes later she put the list in her filing drawer and went to make a cup of tea for Doctor Masterson, with a free hour or so before home time she might get him to open up a little about hypnotising Louise. That was such a brilliant memory, and she was so curious about his technique.

Melvin had rewound the metronome and started it swinging again, and he put it on the mantelpiece behind his head, in plain view of the patient’s chair. Almost on cue Sherry tapped lightly on the door and opened it, popping her head through to ask if he would like a cup of tea. Melvin warmly invited her in, and she walked in and sat in the patient’s chair, putting two cups of tea down. The metronome did not register in Sherry’s conscious mind. There did appear to be a little confusion on her face as the arm swung back and forth in front of her eyes. She tried not to pay any attention to it.

“Doctor Masterson, I wondered if you could talk to me a bit about when you hypnotised Louise the other day. I’m most interested in your technique, and I’m curious as to how it all works.”

“Well I never, I’m so pleased to hear you have an interest, dear girl. As you know, when you were an observer to the induction, Louise had already been hypnotised once. So it might help if I fill you in about that first trance. Jim and I interviewed Louise two days beforehand, to find out about what was troubling her, and I must say she presented as a good subject from the outset. I often find small character clues in a subject’s face. Eyes are the first indicator of a good subject, the pupils and the gaze are connected to the deep processing centres of the brain. For instance, if a good subject is shown a swinging object she will inevitably find her eyes drawn to it, and they are likely to become attached to the rhythmic motion of the swinging, to and fro, backwards and forwards, and often she doesn’t even know she is doing it. Certain other phenomena can also be used to determine susceptibility, handshake, shyness, meeting my gaze and such.”

Melvin’s cock was pressing on the underside of his desk, Sherry’s eyes were rocking back and forth with the movement of the metronome, and the ticking was draining her energy. “So what do you use to make her go to sleep?”

“It’s everything combined, really, but my voice is probably the main tool. You must remember a time when you have been listening to me talk, and you felt yourself getting a little woozy. I am afraid I can’t turn it off always, it just seems that my talking voice makes you sleepy as you continue to listen to me.”

Sherry smiled warmly as the memories of his mellifluous voice droning on seeped into her thoughts, she could not stop watching the metronome going backwards and forwards, to and fro, however. She rationalised that he wasn’t boring, far from it, she could listen to him all day. But there was something about what he said, and the way he said it, that made her want to sleep.

“And as you listen to me now I see that you are getting tired… and of course you realise that as you listen to me… it isn’t as if… I am trying to hypnotise you… but you are feeling tired… like when you watched me hypnotising Louise… you looked at the sleepy hypnotising torch… and you listened to my voice… do you remember that?”

Sherry recalled a strong image of the torch in that moment, and his voice was an exact match for that day. She remembered all manner of things that were or weren’t supposed to be there, giving rise to an interesting confusion in her mind. “Now I remember, that torch is really nice, I couldn’t take my eyes from its serene glow. Did the torch make Louise go to sleep?”

“Well Sherry… think back… as I said to look at the torch… you looked at the torch as well… and as you just told me… you couldn’t look away… your gaze was fixated… when I suggested that looking at the torch makes your eyelids get heavy… you could feel it too… your eyelids got heavy… and now… your eyes are fixated again… as you watch the metronome… swinging backwards and forwards… to and fro… backwards and forwards… to and fro… you can’t take your eyes from its motion… backwards and forwards… to and fro… and my voice is making you sleepy… so very sleepy… and you can hear the ticking now as well… and it is taking your will away… my metronome is hypnotising you and you can’t help but go to sleep… you can’t help but close your heavy eyelids and go to sleep.”

Sherry’s eyes gave a brief startled widening before settling on the even rhythmic motion of the metronome’s armature again, and she wondered why she hadn’t noticed the ticking before. Sherry closed her eyes, then she forced them to open again, but that didn’t work very well as they drooped heavier and heavier, and fell closed again. She no longer had the energy to attempt to open them again, so she accepted her sleep, and waited for the wonderful doctor’s voice to tell her what she must do next. Melvin kept the metronome ticking.

“That’s right Sherry, listen to my voice now and deeply relax… once again I am in control of your mind… and you love it… you desire it… you feel a growing sexual heat throughout your body as I make you comply with my wishes… tell me you are under my power Sherry.”

“I am under your power Doctor Masterson.”

“Now Sherry… concentrate on your pussy… it is growing hot… remember a time when your pussy was very hot… very excited… you bring that memory back to mind and it makes you even more sexually excited… even more horny… aching to make love… feel it Sherry… your body is reacting to my words… getting more and more excited and aroused… more… you can’t stop… you are completely under my power… more heat… wet and slippery… tingly clitoris.”

Sherry was wriggling around on the chair, he was making her go nuts, each idea pushing greater response.

“Come over here dear girl, I must examine you, see if I can help with this incredible lust you have… open your eyes and come here… I command you to obey.” Melvin had moved to the examining table and was beckoning to her, and as she opened her eyes she groaned with delight as he commanded her. He helped her to get onto the table, and he lay her on her back and softly stroked her thighs. “My my, dear Sherry, it seems as if I am making you even more excited as I encourage your pussy to feel even more pleasure… even more arousal… I command you to hold still while I tease your pretty pleasure pit… feel your juices flow… feel the tingling grow.” The pleasure was almost torture now, and as the doctor expertly probed her most intensely reactive spots, around her labia, rubbing her g spot just inside her entrance, sliding his fingers agonisingly slowly deeply inside her pussy, he used his other hand to free his cock, dropping his pants to the floor and climbing on to the table with her. Sherry was desperate for his cock, she lifted her hips to meet his insertion, and she winced with absolute ecstasy as he plunged deep within her.

Melvin moved his lips to her left ear and muttered endlessly, “More and more excited Sherry… you are on fire… tingling and fizzing… ready to explode… about to explode… so much pleasure you can’t take it… mind bending… powerful feelings… higher… come on… don’t hold back… don’t stop… get hornier… obey me… get even hornier… you know you are under my power… cum… cum harder than you ever have… even harder… more pleasure… more Sherry… don’t stop… you can’t stop.”

Sherry was off the planet, the spasms convulsing her entire body ushered sweet tingling from every nerve, the joy was overpowering, his voice disabling her control, she kept cumming over and over, and then her frenzy of desire brought Melvin the explosion he so coveted, and his sexy hypnotised receptionist infused him with joy to compare with even Louise’s encounter. Golly gosh, life just couldn’t get any better than this. Melvin cautiously removed himself from Sherry and the table concurrently, and he whispered some delightful romantic drivel to Sherry, whose mind in this post coital hypnotic glow received it gratefully. She beamed with a lover’s glow as he helped her to her feet, then he commanded her to go and attend to her comfort and appearance needs and return to him in an even deeper trance. Sherry did the android thing, stiffly walking to the women’s rest room, and reappeared five minutes later with the gait of a high fashion model, complete with the self satisfied smile, and looking her absolute best.

“Sherry my dear, please sit down here.” Melvin popped her back into the patient’s chair. “Now listen to me while I reorganise your thoughts for you to best enjoy this experience, at the same time as never being troubled by how naughty you have been. Your deep subconscious mind can never get enough of being naughty with me… and you want it more and more as time goes by… and rest assured… I love when we are naughty together… and I am going to make you listen to the metronome again and again… and you will always fall under its spell… you want the metronome to hypnotise you… because it always means you will feel amazing… my power is irresistible… and you crave it… you crave me making you weak… making you obey… taking away your will… but only me… and Mr Drowse (why not, he thought, she seemed okay with that little faux pas previously)… we are the only people who can take away your will.”

Sherry adored this, the sex was sublime, her subconscious reconciled her naughtiness with her degree of pleasure and it made every hypnotic event more justified than before. She was madly aroused at the idea of Mr Drowse putting her under his power, such a strong and handsome man, oh please hypnotise me Mr Drowse. Melvin was satisfied that Sherry was entirely comfortable being his hypnotic slave, and that her subconscious would keep her happy and stable in everyday life, so he brought her out of it again and entertained her thoughts about Louise with a discussion for a while longer.

Days after the celebration dinner Andrew had almost forgotten about Deidre. His sex life with Louise, the approach of the first round of results for the Power Nap trial, that fat bonus in his pay last week for Drowsy Time, all these things had occupied his thoughts. It is true to say, however, that he still harboured a burning desire for Deidre, it just wasn’t prominent in his day to day affairs. So it took him a little by surprise when she knocked on his office door and begged an audience with him.

“Deidre, oh how lovely you look, please do come in. Thank you for your fine company last Saturday, and your interest in the Drowsy Time launch.”

“The pleasure was all yours, I’m sure.” She chuckled. “Although seriously, thank you for indulging me. I can’t understand why I’m so fascinated with that trial, but I must hear more about it, dear boy. Come on, what was it you were saying about the medium term effects?”

“I’m going to grab a coffee, may I get you one?”

“Sure, that’d be nice. I’ll come with you and you can start to explain.” Deidre had it bad, it seemed Andrew’s post hypnotic suggestion was gripping her mind like a squirrel grips its nuts. Andrew was smiling to himself as they walked to the kitchen.

“Well… as I told you the other night… we monitored all the subjects for any signs of an adverse reaction… but we knew it was important to keep that monitoring going… so I devised a questionnaire to identify possible anomalies through usage and time… we expected everything was alright… but we guarded against the worst… and to be honest… it payed off… our clinical notes formed a major part in the TGA approval… they were mighty impressed with our thoroughness…”

Two coffees made and they returned to his office to continue, with Andrew closing the door as they entered. “The subjects were each asked to carefully consider every item of the drug’s progress after they took it… with individual questions dealing with progressive stages… for instance… stage one… the question asked ‘how long before you start to feel yourself relaxing?’… and of course we noted the subjective responses… many people imagine the drug is going to make… you feel tired… the instant that you pop it into your mouth… so the next question took this into consideration… ‘next, do you feel your eyelids getting heavy?’… and most respondents linked the feelings of ‘you become relaxed’ and ‘your eyelids are feeling heavy’ and then answered, eliminating the imaginary sleepiness of… you taking the drug…”

Deidre loved listening to him talk, she was so glad he had suggested this meeting, and so happy he was able to spend time explaining it to her. She was relaxing in this lovely leather chair, so plush and comfortable, “Do go on.”

“So… now you have taken the drug… think carefully about how long before… you are becoming relaxed… then how much longer to when… you can feel your eyelids getting heavy… another question asked them to describe how you descend into sleep as far as you can remember… because as you go to sleep… it is hard to remember everything that happens… and the responses became wide and varied… answers such as… ‘after I felt… my eyelids getting heavy… I felt dreamy… like I was floating around the room’… another said… ‘I didn’t even realise that I was… closing my eyes… my mind was so far away… thinking about the kids’… and there were those who tried to fight it… ‘I was trying to keep my eyes open… but they felt like garage doors… with the electricity switched off… and they were just too heavy to stop… I slowed them down… but I just couldn’t keep my eyelids open’… ‘my eyelids were heavy… but my head was even heavier… and as I tried to keep my head upright… my eyes would close… and when I struggled to open my eyes… my head started to nod’…”

Deidre’s attention was rapt, even though this should have been boring her pants off she couldn’t let go of the story. She knew plenty of the scientific work as reported by her husband, but this trial work was completing the picture. It was getting difficult to remain alert, though, as she struggled to keep her eyes wide open. A momentary glimpse of her dad reading her bedtime stories insinuated itself onto Andrew’s voice, that same type of lullaby. But it wasn’t enough to alarm her.

“So in analysing the information, we were building up a pretty clear picture of the process… first… the drug enters your bloodstream and its chemical absorption creates a little warmth… within a few minutes you are feeling warm and cosy… and then after about twenty minutes you notice… you are relaxing… although the time varied a little… every single person said the same… it hits you and… you are relaxing… then you notice heaviness… you feel heavy… if you think about your arms… your arms feel heavy… if you think about your legs… your legs feel heavy… and it takes no time at all to notice… your eyelids feel heavy… you might try to keep them open… but you know you have taken a sleeping drug… and you expect it… you won’t try to resist for long because you know your eyelids are going to close… they will just close… so you accept it… and you let it happen… you let your eyelids close as they get heavier and heavier.”

Deidre decided to let her eyelids close, she knew it was going to happen, so she accepted it. In her dreamy state it wasn’t possible anymore to separate the innuendo, and her subconscious happily allowed control to shift away from her analytical mind. Deidre was again hypnotised, and the comforting lilt of Andrew’s voice invoked images of being cradled in dad’s arms, and rocked gently to sleep. When Andrew saw her eyes close he was stoked, but he wanted to be sure of his control before risking anything with the boss’s wife.

“And now it is your turn, Deidre… may I check your responses to this important questionnaire?”

“Yes Andrew.”

“Do you feel the drug making you feel sleepy?”

“Yes… so sleepy.”

“Have you taken this drug before?”

“No.”

“Would you consider taking this drug again?”

“Yes.”

“This drug has many more stages… do you know how many more there are?”

“How many… no… what do you mean more stages?”

“Would it surprise you to know now that you have taken this drug that there are ten stages… and you are at stage two… with each stage taking you ten times deeper into sleep… ten times deeper into the power of my voice?”

“Oh… no… I didn’t know… oh dear… I’m so sleepy.”

“Yes Deidre… that’s so very good… stage three now… ten times deeper to sleep… ten times deeper into the power of my voice… stage four makes you very sexually aroused… it is the nature of the drug… but you don’t mind… it feels so very nice… ten times deeper to sleep… ten times more sexually aroused.”

“Yes… so nice… I like this drug.”

Andrew breathed a sigh of relief, he took a gamble on the sex thing, he figured it would work because she was far too beautiful to not have an active libido. “Then stage five, Deidre… this stage makes you sleep so deeply that you become entirely reliant on my voice for guidance and progress… only my voice can awaken you when you need to… otherwise you might sleep all week… you can accept my voice… can’t you?”

“Yes… I really like your voice.”

“That’s it Deidre… so lovely… stage six… you have no control… and you feel so sexy… my voice is your mind now… listen to my voice and you will find you must do everything I say… let me show you what I mean… notice your legs Deidre… you have an uncontrollable urge to cross your legs… you must cross your legs… do it… now Deidre… you cannot resist… my voice has created the urge… cross your legs…”

Slow, demure and so bloody sexy, Deidre brought her left leg over her right, rasping her hosed legs in the travel. She settled her legs comfortably and neatly in place, and went deeper to sleep.

“Now Deidre… my voice is so important… the transition to stage seven makes you weak… your shoe is getting heavy… but you can’t uncross your legs now… your legs are stuck where they are… and your shoe is so incredibly heavy… it is slipping down your heel… and it will dangle from your toes… there now… stage seven… ten times deeper to sleep… ten times deeper under the power of my hypnotic voice… that’s right Deidre… my hypnotic voice… you are hypnotised again… and you want it… you desire it… you are desperate for me to hypnotise you and control you deeply.”

Deidre’s toes had curled and flexed at the suggestion of a heavy shoe, and she worked it off her heel and allowed it to dangle from her toes. Still in the grip of her toes though. Still, she went ten times deeper to sleep, and her mind willingly adopted his hypnotic control at his suggestion.

“As you enter stage eight Deidre your shoe gets so heavy it hangs from your toes… no longer in control… you are no longer able to recover it… it might drop… it might fall… and I have it on good authority that you are insanely ticklish on those pretty feet… so you might not want to… let your shoe fall… it is so heavy… and it happens… let your shoe fall… ten times deeper to sleep… ten times deeper under the power of my voice… your shoe has dropped… and as you enter stage nine I am going to tickle you.”

Internal struggling was evident, her ticklishness was legendary among execs at the company, apparently Mike likes to tease her with it at parties. But Andrew controlled her now, and he knew she was virtually his slave, this would seal her fate. “Stage ten… you are without will… you are without any power of your own… and now your ticklish foot is rising into the air to be greeted by my tickling fingers… and you will obey… and you can’t resist… ten times deeper to sleep… ten times deeper into my hypnotic power… obey me Deidre… let me tickle your beautiful foot.”

Fretful, agonised, her face contorted in anguish, Deidre nevertheless raised her foot slowly, sole stretched and toes flexed, to Andrew’s waiting fingers. “Tell me you will obey me, Deidre.”

“I will obey you Andrew.” He stroked soft and sweet caresses along her sole, and she giggled and wriggled and sighed in deep pleasure. Some part of her brain grasped the enormity of this pursuit, for the first time in her life she was loving being tickled. Someone was making the tickling feeling feel even better than sex, and that part of her brain decided that it was going to want more of this. Click, ‘if I need to be hypnotised to get this pleasure then so be it’.

“You will obey me Deidre.”

“Yes Andrew… I will obey you… yes please… I must obey you.”

Really! Yes please! Wow, the first hypnotic subject who had asked to obey him. He liked Mike, and wouldn’t want to hurt him, but he wasn’t going to pass up this opportunity. “Listen Deidre… I have placed you into a very deep hypnotic trance… where you have no longer got any control… I control your every thought… your every action… and I will make you forget… will you always be okay with me making you forget that I have hypnotised you?”

“Yes… anything for this.”

“Then pay attention to my voice… in a moment I am going to awaken you… you have been here a while and we don’t want anybody to become suspicious of our behaviour… you want to see me again… you want me to hypnotise you again… next time I put you into a hypnotic trance I will use a trigger phrase… you will respond to that phrase by going even deeper into a trance than you are now… is that clear?”

“Yes… trigger phrase.”

“So when you and I are alone… or with another hypnotic subject… and you hear me say ‘my spiral is turning in your mind’… you will slowly melt away into your deep hypnotic trance… growing more and more sexually aroused as the trance deepens… will you obey that?”

“Yes… oh yes… my spiral is turning in your mind… I will obey that… I want you to make me obey.”

Cripes, she sounds like an addict. Brilliant, make her an addict, a hypnotic addict. “At the count of five you will awaken… then I will say your trigger phrase… and you will melt away into your sexy hypnotic trance… you will want it so much you will go twice as deep into sleep… and you will be desperate to obey me… 1… 2… 3… 4… 5. My spiral is turning in your mind… go to sleep.”

Deidre smiled a coy smile as her eyes began to open, and as she heard the trigger phrase she groaned in pleasure, and her eyes rolled up into her head as she fell helplessly into her trance. It is quite likely that if she had moved in her seat she would have squelched, such was her arousal. In an ephemeral sense it is fair to say that Deidre wanted Andrew to fuck her more than anything in the world right now, although she wasn’t actually thinking of it. And Andrew wasn’t that stupid, although he was certainly that turned on. “Okay Deidre… you want me more and more… my hypnotism thrills you… my hypnotism is the epitome of fun and frolic… and you want it… you must have it... over and over again… you want to be hypnotised… you want to be hypnotised… you want to be hypnotised… say it.”

“I want to be hypnotised… by you… I want you to keep on hypnotising me.” She was writhing and squeezing her legs together, and squirming her hands in her crotch, it seems a true addict now.

“Then we must make a pact… in order to protect you from any negative impacts… you must be prepared to obey me always… I am going to give you guidance to live normally… making opportunities to enjoy my hypnotism when it is appropriate… firstly… you will always be totally unaware that I have hypnotised you… your pussy will burn with lust at the merest thought of my power… but in your ordinary life you will always think you can resist any attempts to hypnotise you… and you can… from anybody else… you belong to me now… your mind is my plaything… but no-one else can hypnotise you… only if you should consent to it… but then… why would you need to do that… you will resist… if anyone ever wants to hypnotise you… you will say no… you only want me to hypnotise you… you will tell everybody else that you have never been hypnotised and you don’t want to be hypnotised… is that part clear.”

“Yes Andrew… I only want you to hypnotise me and control my mind.”

“Even more importantly… whenever you dream about me… having sex with me… or being hypnotised by me… you will be perfectly quiet… your subconscious mind must ensure that you never talk in your sleep… or mumble when you make love… your mind must keep our liaison secret… and that fact makes you randier than a rabbit… you can hardly wait to be under my hypnotic power again… but it must be kept bottled up… and even when you are not with me this will make your orgasms the best they have ever been… you will cum often and hard… really hard… loving your husband dearly… and subconsciously aching for my hypnotism… at the count of five you will be awake… with no idea I am a hypnotist… no idea you have been hypnotised… and simply full of knowledge about the Drowsy Time trial… and that will be enough for you for now… but your mind will work out how you can get to see me again soon… 1… 2… 3… 4… 5. That way, after answering all the questions, the volunteers made the case for drug approval.

“Oops! I’ll be blowed, that’s the first time I’ve ever lost my shoe off my toes. That idea was brilliant. Have you got a questionnaire ready for Power Nap?”

“Oh Deidre, don’t, you naughty girl. I have such a strong thing for tickling pretty girls and you are making me go all funny. Anyway, yes, I might have to tailor it a little, but I have some ideas ready to test. Something around the arousal phase (arousal huh, Deidre’s eyebrows arched wickedly). Oh… stop it, no, not that, the reawakening phase, rousing from suppressed sleep. You mustn’t tease me Deidre, what if word got back to Mike, he’d have my head.”

“Don’t be a wuss, he doesn’t bite that hard. I like to get him a little jealous from time to time. And don’t be so worried, he knows I’m here seeing you today and he thinks it’s great you have made some time to tend to my curiosity.”

Andrew rose and walked around the table as Deidre was pointing her magnificently beautiful stockinged toes into her shoe to put it back on. Anyone watching might think she waited until he could see them, just to get him worked up. She took his hand as he offered it and stood next to him, a tall and statuesque woman, he was now firmly under her power as she leaned in to give him a peck on the cheek (that lingered way too long). “Well, I’ll be going for now, Mike has another dull bash this evening, but I will be my best for him, and the firm. These meetings have been such a delight, I am going to have to find an excuse to get another one soon, in the meantime, keep up the good work. I don’t doubt that you and Louise are part of the reason I live so well.” And with that she wafted from the room, with Andrew nearly cumming in his pants as he contemplated where this might be going.

Then the inevitable pin to burst the bubble. Louise popped in from her office and gave him a wry smile, those accusatory eyes hid nothing, “So, going to start entertaining the boss’s wife now, eh?”

“Please Louise, don’t make me squirm. Deidre dropped in quite unannounced to get her fix of the trial information from Drowsy Time. She told me Mike had filled her in on how the lab guys did the chemical thing, and she wanted to round out the picture with the good oil on the subjects. Can you not imagine how uncomfortable it is knowing that to please the boss you have to entertain his alluring wife, at the same time as not being allowed to think she is alluring? I think she played me a bit, too. Not going to let her catch me, though, you’re more than enough woman for any man to contemplate.”

Louise was squinting her eyes as if to see through his words, and then she smiled and metaphorically let him off the hook. “Geez, she’s got you worried. I was only joking, I’m fine with her, but you wouldn’t want Mr Sommers to see you as defensive as that when you talk about meeting with her, he might think there was something going on.” Andrew mentally checked himself, Louise could just be right. Make a note to be a little more casual. “Can I come over tonight?” She added.

“Absolutely. I’d love to see that corset again, it’s so beautiful on you, makes my little pecker grow.” He was working out how to get to her, and he had stumbled onto silly little metaphors regarding sexual objects, they somehow appealed to the little girl in her, making her horny and shy at the same time. Louise blushed beautifully, and the twinkle in her eye guaranteed that she would be wearing it when she arrived. Andrew tidied his desk and made ready for home, and Louise was way ahead of him, blowing him a little kiss as she headed out the door.

Andrew had busted a gut for his doll this evening. He spent ages chopping and grinding, dry roasting spices and preparing a couple of side dishes, a chutney and a sambal, and when Louise arrived her nostrils became her newest sex organ. Andrew greeted her at the door and she launched at him with purpose. “Please tell me that’s not take away.”

“It’s not, I prepared all this from scratch. You like?”

“Cripes Andrew, I knew you were handy in the kitchen, but this is fantastic. It smells just like a fancy Indian restaurant. I hope it’s not too hot, I don’t mind a little heat, but I don’t eat this food very often.”

“Fear not, the Raita will soothe your mouth, and your insides. Ready to eat, because I’m ready to serve.” Andrew directed Louise to the fridge for the Sambal, Chutney and the Raita, while he placed the meat and vegetable curries on the table.

After they finished the meal, Louise was again full. They spread themselves out on Andrew’s couch and talked about childhood again, Andrew delving deeper than before to find some of Louise’s fondest memories. She opened up about a friend with whom she spent a lot of her childhood, the two of them bonding and learning about the world together. It seems this girl was a kind of soul mate for her, and vice versa, with them sharing everything from dolls to boys over the years. Andrew teased out the information bit by bit, until the subject of sex came up, and Louise became quite shy again. But after a bit of coaxing he got her to reveal what she was keeping secret.

“We were beginning to realise we were growing up, showing it in different ways, like actually considering make-up as something worth doing, and recognising high heeled shoes as being sexy, that sort of thing. Anyway, at twelve years of age these things made certain feelings happen, and they centred around our pussies. We admitted to each other that these feelings were new, and wonderful, then she asked me to touch her panties, between her legs, and I was thrilling and tingling as I did it. She said it felt divine, and she offered to touch me there, and so I parted my legs and she rubbed my pussy, softly, so very softly, like she really knew how to do it. And I was so excited, the sexy tingling was making me paralysed, I couldn’t bear for her to stop. And she didn’t stop, she moved around a bit, then back and forth on the best spot, and then I exploded, and it frightened me, I was so out of control I thought there must be something wrong with me. She got close to me and held me tight, and she told me I had just cum, and then she told me how her sister had explained it to her. I was relieved, and it was lucky we did that, because a couple of months later I went to the school social with a boy, and he tickled my thighs in pantyhose, and he made me feel the same way, even more so, and somehow I knew to stop him, before I was out of control again.

“You told me before that you think sex is a bit like hypnosis, do you think that this is where that feeling might have started?” Andrew asked, reminding her of the talk about the doctor’s hypnotising her.

“You could be right, in fact, while there was obviously no knowledge involved, her voice did that thing to me most of the time. Lots of times when we were alone together she would start purring about rubbing her panties, or more often as time went by, rubbing her pantyhose, and I felt the urge push me to do it, even when I thought we shouldn’t. She used to get all lullaby like, and my hands just moved without thinking, stroking her thighs and up to her labia, then two fingers together up and down her labia until the slippery juice seeped through. Cripes, one time she even held me and softly rubbed my labia through the pantyhose, after I told her how Nicholas Lode made me feel, and she whispered in my ear over and over ‘you are so excited, so tingly and nice, more and more excited’, and then I came again, and she kept whispering and rubbing, and it was so nice. She could make me do things, alright.”

“So when you saw Melvin, did his voice make you feel like that? Is that what it’s like, when… you are going into hypnosis?”

“I guess, it’s like the voice somehow reaches in beyond my listening, beyond my comprehension. It gets a message to parts of me that are controlled differently.”

“And then things happen automatically, as if they are out of your control?”

“Yeah. That’s right. I have a vague recollection of Melvin making my arm stiff, and it was the same feeling.”

“I think I know exactly what you mean. So, thinking of Melvin and Jim, how do you feel about them?”

Louise looks up for a moment in deep thought, “My gut reaction when you ask me that is that I think they are fantastic. But it is weird, because now you have asked, I suddenly feel that I want them to hypnotise me again. I have a burning desire to be made to go to sleep.”

Andrew wondered if he could use this tangent to visit the story telling again. “I’m interested about your feelings for hypnosis, I can imagine how their trance might make you feel especially nice, but might there be more in your memory than just the doctors’ hypnotising you?”

Louise processed that for a second, then she lit up, “Oh, that’s right. I know what you are getting at, I am remembering some things from earlier in my life that were previously unexplained to my own mind, but since Melvin hypnotised me a lot of stuff is making more and more sense. I remember coming across the pyramid scheme presenter again. I told you about her yesterday, didn’t I?”

“That you did, and it was very enjoyable, I must say.”

“Well, about six months later I bumped into a friend who said she had joined them. She asked if I would come over to her place that evening to a presentation, and while I was trying to be pleasant and say no, she implored me, saying she needed some moral support. I explained I didn’t want anything to do with it, and she said I could come for helping out, and she wouldn’t pitch it to me at all. So I agreed. It was strange that the pitch she was making to her discrete group of four women, all very pretty women, I must say, was almost exactly the way Prue had showed the group I was in how to do it. And as she started to speak, there was Prue, came in from the kitchen and stood next to her. Prue was swaying from side to side, just enough to make that extraordinary broach flash and glint in the overhead light again. I immediately got nervous, and as I watched the women in the audience I quickly noted that they were all going a bit glassy eyed, caught in the spell of that broach. I wanted to say something, but my friend had learned that voice, and as she was saying the lines about being relaxed, I felt as though I was drifting away.”

“A bit like when you were with Melvin, remember when he was making you watch the sleepy hypnotising torch.”

“Yes, exactly the same, just like… the sleepy… hypnotising… torch. Yes… anyway, as I was saying, my friend was saying ‘so relaxed, work is so hard… life is so hard… so nice to relax… my voice is relaxing you… making you sleepy’ and I couldn’t keep my eyes open. The four women were closing their eyes and trying to open them again as she kept on about sleep, and my eyes closed tight, and they wouldn’t open again. Then I heard Prue talking, and she was going to each woman in turn and telling her to look at the broach, and that the broach was making her feel so interested, so fascinated, ‘this is the most wonderful broach in the world, look at it, you can’t look away, and it is making you sleepy again, more and more sleepy, making your eyelids get heavy, more and more heavy, this is how it works, looking at my broach makes you want to go to sleep, and you must do it, you must go to sleep.’ Then she got to me, and I had been listening to all the other women being put into a deep hypnotic trance, and my will was mush. She told me to open my eyes, and I looked at the broach, and I remembered how powerful it was, and how strong and seductive her voice was, and I couldn’t fight against it this time, and I got sleepier and sleepier as she moved the broach in front of my eyes, and reflected the light into them, and told me to sleep.”

“It must have been so hard, you try to fight but you just can’t resist… that heaviness… that slow thinking… getting drowsier and sleepier, your eyelids getting heavier and heavier… then you want to sleep… Louise… sleep… Louise… deeply down into sleep.” Whilst telling the story Louise had not been thinking about resisting, and the voice was Andrew Drowse, and she could not resist him anyway, that was a fact. She closed her eyes and felt her pussy clamp, Andrew felt his cock twitch. He encouraged Louise to the twenty stairs, and counted her down into capitulation.

“Now Louise, you are in my power once again… and you love it… you really love being under my hypnotic dominance… don’t you Louise?”

“Yes Andrew… I adore when you make me sleep… I love being under your power.”

“Can we skip across to your blank wall?”

“Okay… here we are… there’s nothing to see here though.”

“Mister Hypnotist!”

“Oh… you are so clever… there is the control panel… pushing the button now… and there goes the screen… opening the vault door… then go inside… are you coming?”

“Wait for me you clever little girl… I am so delighted that you have become so adept in your control mechanism… now sit at the console… please type in Deidre Sommers… and enter… what do you have?”

“Here it comes… this is a very small entry… Deidre Sommers… wife of the big boss… recently updated, checking… ah… ridiculously beautiful, tall and sexy, flashing eyes… wears such beautiful shoes… so lovely to talk to… Reg Grainger loves her.”

“Incredible… nothing gets past you I see… for the sake of completing the picture… highlight ‘wears such beautiful shoes’ and type… ‘she has the most beautiful feet in the world, and she is insanely ticklish, but adores being tickled softly. Her feet are always adorned in the most beautiful shoes, making me want to touch them’… have you ever touched a woman’s feet before, Louise?”

“Yes… my mum had ticklish feet… she loved when we played our tickling games… I was about four… but I have never stopped loving attention to my feet… I notice you looking… makes me feel sexy.”

“I am so happy to know that, Louise… do you feel comfortable with the notion of desiring Deidre’s feet?”

“Yes… she is so lovely.”

“Alright now Louise… create a sub heading for Deidre… marked for Andrew’s eyes only… now in that field insert ‘I am falling in love with Deidre, I want to make love with her, and I will do anything to make it happen.’ Then tag it with the term ‘power phrase’ and set the attribute to secret… have you done all that?”

“Yes.”

“Can you see the information in the sub heading for Deidre now?”

“No… it is for your eyes only… I can’t access it.”

“Can you feel it?”

“Yes… it makes me so hot… so sexy… you naughty man… you want to watch, don’t you?”

“No… I want to be in it with you both… you make me mad with lust… and Deidre seems to be trying to get into my pants… I must be in heaven.”

“Me too.” Andrew felt a strange flinch, Louise seemed to be taking back control.

“You are under my power Louise… you realise that don’t you.”

“Yes Andrew… I must obey you.”

“Okay then… now exit from Deidre… enter the operations folder… scroll down… select consciousness… now find hypnosis… do you see my name?”

“Yes… there’s lots of strange routines with your name in them… look like they are to do with you putting me into a trance… seems I can’t resist your hypnotic inductions… do you want me to read one?”

“That’s okay Louise… just wanted to make sure we were in the right place for this entry… this is the singular most powerful entry your brain will ever store… insert ‘trigger phrase’… insert ‘create link to trigger phrase through ears and eyes’… then insert ‘trigger alert cancel condition—must only be with Andrew Drowse and his hypnotic subjects—else cancel’… got that?”

“Yes… what trigger phrase?”

“I’m getting to that… now exit trigger phrase… and add hyphen… then insert ‘my spiral is turning in your mind’… so the line should now read ‘trigger phrase—my spiral is turning in your mind’… now attach an action field… enter the action… type ‘on hearing or seeing the trigger phrase enter the deepest possible hypnotic trance and obey Andrew’… go it?”

“Oh you sexy bugger… I get it now… when you say my spiral is turning in your mind, and we are alone, or you have another hypnotic subject, like say Deidre, I will go into a hypnotic trance… and I can’t do anything about it… and you will make me have sex with her, and you and I will orgasm our brains out… oh fuck I love you, you sexy man.”

Andrew had a moment of disconnected jaw, it just hung open while he contemplated just how brilliant Louise is. “Can you close that folder and exit the system now, Louise?”

“With pleasure, my darling man.”

“Exit the vault, close the screen, panel disappearing. Stay hypnotised, I want to hypnotically sexy kiss you.”

“Oh yes please.” Louise was electric, she had somehow managed to be consciously under hypnosis, not able to resist, not able to remember when awake, completely controlled, but acting out in a most entertaining and self-pleasurable way. She reached out blindly with her eyes still firmly shut and awaited the embrace of her lover. He grappled with her deliciously, lips, tongues, pressing, urgency, laying down, fingers past knicker hem and into pussy, bucking and writhing.

Andrew whispered, “What would happen if Deidre walked in right now?” And Louise exploded in a fit of orgasmic charged groping and mutual masturbating, wanking Andrew’s cock maniacally as they orgasmed together. The question seemed self answered. Louise now wanted Deidre, especially in a threesome, he guessed. And he now had the trigger installed in Louise, and he would definitely use it frequently. He mused that he might have enjoyed smoking cigars, cos this was the moment for one.