The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Dictation – At the Office

Louise Parsimmone had been working for Haze Pharmaceuticals for two months now, her boss was Mr Andrew Drowse, head of sedative research, a tall, strong and handsome man around forty. She couldn’t have imagined a better position, well paid, challenging, intellectually rewarding and such a pleasant work environment. Her office, for instance, adjoining Mr Drowse’s, had a view of the city here on the fourteenth floor. And in order to maintain this job, Louise was good, she took great care to please her boss whenever he gave her assignments, and he was often quite generous in his praise for her efforts. This week, after Louise turned in an industry report outlining the penetration of sedatives into the average middle class households he told her he was so impressed that there would be a little tax free bonus in her pay this fortnight, bringing her a feeling of importance and validation. Louise had just returned from freshening herself up after a wonderful lunch and he was just calling her in, asking her to bring a note pad and pen.

Louise was very good at taking dictation, and made a point to pay attention to the detail, it was why her reports were so good. As she entered his office she closed the door behind her, and took a seat in the comfortable chair alongside Andrew’s chair. There always seemed to be a strange quiet music playing in the background whenever he called her into his office, he told her it was produced by the company of a friend of his, whose business was in creating mood music, for better concentration. He said it had helped him quite a lot since he started playing it in the office, and asked if she was okay with it. Of course she was, she didn’t know there was anything in it, did she? Andrew could never resist complimenting her look, and she always warmed to his comments, he was such a thoughtful man. He needed her to write an analysis of the new soporific his department were trialling, and was going to give her a heads up on the results to date, and afterwards he would give her a list of the trial operatives and their contact details. But first, to the background.

He began, “In the trial of ‘Drowsy Time’, our first night time sedative for the busy suburban Mum. The stage one and stage two tests have yielded some remarkable results, and there are strong indications that proceeding to stage three will deliver a market ready product. Here is an outline of stage one. When you first take the tablet there is usually an expectancy, you know you are going to begin feeling very sleepy in just a short time, so we proceeded in a double blind method.” Louise had become accustomed to Andrew’s speaking voice, cultured and smooth, a little like a lullaby, and she was finely attuned to picking up the detail.

He continued, “As no one knew which of the pills you were being given, you would not know if the reason you feel so tired and sleepy was because of the drug or your own imagination. Our experience with test subjects has shown whenever you are given something that is supposed to make you very drowsy, you will become very drowsy, even when you have not had the drug, you feel drowsy and sleepy because of your own imagination. In stage one, each subject was given a dose of three milligrams of ‘Drowsy Time’ or the placebo, and it quickly became very clear that if you were given the drug, you exhibited pertinent signs of difference. For example… if you had the placebo… you would quickly find that your attention is beginning to wander… your eyes seemed to feel heavy… your eyelids want to close… your motor skills are diminished… making it hard to keep writing… and difficult to keep track.”

Louise was listening attentively, writing everything he said, sometimes the technical data was easier to understand when she reread it later. Right now she was relaxing in the comfortable chair, feeling warm and happy as her gorgeous boss began to drone a little. “Ah but the subjects receiving the ‘Drowsy Time’ were different. After the absorption time you felt the drug making you warm… you feel warm at first… a lovely seeping warm feeling from the top of your head down to the tips of your toes… relaxing you as it travels… you feel very relaxed as the drug increases its presence in your bloodstream… and you feel calm… you feel a little happy… and you feel confident… although there are some minor similarities… your pen begins to feel heavy… it is hard to write… your head begins to feel heavy… it is hard to concentrate… your eyes are very tired… you find it hard to focus… but even more to the point… you find you want to close your eyes… the more you try not to… close your eyes… the harder it is to keep working the pen… when you think about the pen… your eyelids get heavier and heavier… drooping heavily over your tired eyes… yes… your tired, drowsy, heavy eyes… which is just wonderful… your tired and heavy eyes… it is just what we want to see… your eyelids getting heavier and heavier… so heavy that you cannot keep them open… so sleepy that you cannot hold your pen… so tired that you cannot open your eyes at all any more… and you finally realise that you can go to sleep, now… you can go deeply to sleep… I am giving you the opportunity to fall into a very deep, deep sleep.”

As Andrew had been droning on about the effects, talking in first person, the suggestions had been drawing Louise further and further into the discussion, without knowing the intent, and with the subliminal music playing in the background, her mind had begun drifting while still attempting to write. Once in a suggestible state, Louise had quickly felt warm and comfortable, her pen was feeling strange, as though she couldn’t hold it up to write, and her eyes were closing. Her thoughts had been slipping away as he spoke to her, and she was now resting comfortably listening to his instructions. Andrew continued to talk, deepening her trance, “And as the participants… go deeper and deeper to sleep… you feel your head getting heavier and heavier… and you are nodding your heavy head… deeper and deeper down into sleep… please listen to my voice as you go deeper… my instructions are very important, Louise… it is vital that you hear all the things I need to say to you… listen and understand… at the count of three you will open your eyes… I am going to show you a special device… this device has a coloured animation that you must watch… it is irresistible… you will find yourself gazing helplessly as it puts you into a deep hypnotic trance… it is designed to hypnotise you… and you cannot fight it… you will stare into the fascinating graphic until you can’t keep your eyes open… then your eyes will close… and you will be deeply under my power… one… two… three… open your eyes and look here.”

Although she was already lightly hypnotised, Andrew used the re hypnosis to deepen her state and to convince her subconscious she was powerless. As she opened her eyes the flashing swirling graphic did indeed fascinate her, and although she was still sufficiently aware enough to know where she was, her subconscious mind accepted the idea that this graphic was indeed impossible to look away from, and she sat calmly, bound by the mesmerising animation. Andrew continued talking as he encouraged her to keep watching, “The participants who were taking Drowsy Time were found to be in two very distinct camps. All of them were positively affected, but if you were in the second group it was clear that you are more powerfully captivated by the effects of the drug. For instance, the second group being tasked with observing the animated graphic you see in front of you now found they were unable to process the nuances of the rapidly flashing artefacts. Brainwave monitoring showed a marked increase in serotonin production as you watch, and this produces a strong desire to go to sleep. As you listen to me speak you are finding it hard to keep your eyes open, even though you are trying, you are finding it difficult to stay awake, you want to go to sleep, more than anything else in the world now you are desperate to close your heavy eyelids and go to sleep.”

Louise’s thoughts had turned to analysing this information, it didn’t seem to matter that she hadn’t taken the drug, Andrew’s voice was soft and encouraging, and she stared into the graphic as her eyelids got heavier and heavier, eventually closing over her tired eyes. She tried briefly to reopen her eyes, but they were too intensely heavy now, and the effort only resulted in raising her eyebrows. She fought and twitched a moment more, then the effort stopped, and she sank into the inevitable trance. “And then the subjects were unable to open their eyes, as you are now unable to open your eyes… and you continue drifting deeper and deeper down into sleep… sleep Louise… deeper and deeper asleep.” Her pen made a soft thump as it hit the carpet, and her head lowered until her chin rested on her chest. Louise was now very deeply entranced.

“Listen to my voice… Louise… my voice is now very important to you… you must listen very carefully… in the remaining experiments with Drowsy Time… subjects were taken into a catatonic hypnotic trance… and so I will lead you there so you can experience the state first hand… imagine you are with me on the top stair to the huge basement here… and we are going to undertake the arduous journey down these stairs and into the deep and spacious storage area of your subconscious mind… there are twenty steps down… and they are very steep… so you must be careful… and you must make your best effort… and you must help me to make the most of this for you… twenty… come with me Louise, slowly and watchfully, descending the stairs… nineteen… you are going down, with me all the way, going down and down, further and further… eighteen… feel the muscles in your legs tensing and flexing as you take the stairs… seventeen… deeper and deeper down into the subconscious mind…”

Louise could see herself climbing down the most awkward staircase, could feel her muscles straining and tiring, was genuinely growing more and more exhausted, but she was dedicated to Andrew, wanted to be a great administrator. “Sixteen… as we descend further and further you are going deeper and deeper down into sleep… fifteen… hear only my voice, do only as I say… fourteen… as we climb your right arm is getting lighter and lighter, and so it is rising slowly up into the air… thirteen… climbing down, arm is getting lighter, rising higher… twelve… my voice compels you now, my will dominates you now… eleven… even deeper under my power, deeper under my control…” Louise’s mind was putty, her will had left, and his words sank into her subconscious storehouse. Every command was being received and installed as she continued to process the imaginary stairs and rising arm.

“Ten… as your arm floats above your head now, you are completely under my power… nine… you have no will, your mind is mine… eight… deeper and deeper, you adore me and want to serve me… seven… you can’t resist, you cannot fight, you can only obey me… six… sleep, Louise, go deeper and deeper to sleep… five… you cannot hold your arm up, anymore… four… you cannot open your eyes until I command it… three… sink deeper into a trance… two… sound and deep and heavy… one… obey… you will obey… you want to obey… you need to obey… tell me, Louise, tell me you will obey”

“I… will… obey.” Louise slowly responded.

“Tell me you are under my power.” Andrew further pushed.

“I am under your power.” She drawled, a slight smile curving her lips.

“Tell me you feel sexy.” Andrew edged.

“Ooh… I feel sexy.” Louise brightened, the smile growing more pronounced. The fantasy of being controlled by her boss was causing her to become exceedingly sexually excited, she desired him, and would do anything to have sex with him.

“In your mind, look in front of you, Louise, there is a vault… this is the important information vault… where your subconscious stores all the most vital of all the facts you know… and we will visit for a short time… and as we explore the vault, you will continue to become more and more sexually aroused because of my presence in your secret place… please open the door to your vault now, Louise.” Louise seemed to understand perfectly, imagining the huge door in front of her opening and revealing the secret chamber within.

“Is the door open now, Louise?”

“Yes.”

“May I come in with you?”

“Yes, come in.” In her mind she led her boss into the great vault, imagining something important was in there.

“Ah, there we are. Louise, please go over to the central control panel at that desk, over there. Sit down and prepare to type some instructions, some instructions to make you a happier and stronger person. Will you do that for me?”

“Of course, Mr Drowse, I can do that.”

“Okay, you are now looking at the screen of your central control panel, please type in Mr Drowse at the keyboard. See how my image has come up on the screen?”

“Yes.”

“Now scroll down the information dialogue box and find the description your mind has allocated. What does it read?”

“Forty years old, handsome, sexy, strong.”

“Very good. Now Louise, highlight ‘sexy’ and overtype it with ‘very, very sexy, my ideal man’. Okay, then hit the return key. Have you done that?”

“Uh huh.”

“Now scroll down to the description field again and read it to me.”

“Erm… ‘Forty years old, handsome, very, very sexy, my ideal man, strong.”

“Excellent. Now scroll down to voice, what does that say?”

“He has a caring way of speaking, soft and fatherly, and is a bit sexy.”

“Highlight that whole line and type this, ‘His sexy voice is irresistible, strong yet nurturing, when he speaks I can’t stop listening, and it soothes my mind, and when he talks sweetly to me it makes me so incredibly sleepy.’ That sounds about right, don’t you think?”

“Yes, I like that, strong, and makes me sleepy.”

“Now save that. Next… scroll down to appeal… is there an entry on my appeal?”

“Yes… ‘I find him very attractive’ is written here.”

“Good… now here is a special instruction that will bring you pleasure and joy… at the end add ‘my pussy reacts very strongly to him, he makes me wild with sexual excitement all the time, I must find a way to have sex with him, continuously’, then save that, okay?”

“Okay, got it. Oh you’re right, I do feel wonderful all of a sudden.”

“Okay, exit out of Mr Drowse for now, and enter the ego, the self image file. There are a vast number of characteristics listed, too many to attend to at the moment, but there is a small number of major attributes to add to the list. Please set these to highest importance, okay?”

“Just a moment, okay.”

“Insert number one, ‘I am Mr Drowse’s best hypnotic subject’, and then in the action field include ‘I want Mr Drowse to hypnotise me, frequently and deeply’, is that done?”

“Yes, hypnotise me frequently and, there, done.”

“I must say, Louise, you are very good at this, I suspect it is because you are such a brilliant administrator. Okay now, insert number two, ‘I love to dress in fine clothes and hosiery’, and in the action field, ‘Putting stockings on makes me so horny’.”

“Done.”

“Okay, Louise, you can exit the ego file and log off for now. I want you to know that I am very happy with your work, and our session today has improved your satisfaction and your well being one hundred percent. Your place at Haze Pharmaceuticals is secure, and you will find more and more every day that this is the place you want to be better than anywhere else in the world. You are extremely happy in your job, and you will continue to perform more and more brilliantly as time goes by. Tell me you love working here.”

“Yes Mr Drowse, I do love working here.”

“Now, let us leave the vault together, your command centre is processing the links to your new information, and after I wake you up they will take effect. That’s it, now close the vault door, now the information is secure, and only you and I have any access to it, is that clear, Louise?”

“Yes, only you and I.”

“Now, in order to protect the information from inquiry, press the secret control button behind the cover on the left of the door. When you press it you will notice a screen lowering from the top, covering the door completely. Notice that the vault door has disappeared from view, and you can’t find it. It’s as if it isn’t there. Now, when you hear me, and only me, say ‘Mister Hypnotist’ you will see the cover panel open, and you can push the button to reveal the door, but only when you and I have travelled to this spot under deep hypnosis, is that clear?”

“Yes… my special vault door is invisible until you and I come here, and you say ‘Mister Hypnotist’, then the cover opens and I can push the button to lift the screen.”

“Oh my, Louise, you are truly brilliant, that is exactly right. No-one else will ever be able to access your vault, not under any circumstances. Now, walk with me slowly and carefully back up the stairs and I will wake you up, with all the memories from this hypnotic trance sliding away with the effort of climbing the stairs. One… leaving your hypnotic trance behind you… two… looking forward to completing the reports on Drowsy Time… three… thinking about doing sexy and naughty things with me… four… gradually stirring inside your mind… five… lighter and lighter… six… happier and happier… seven… loving listening to my voice always… eight… dreaming magical dreams about me… nine… enjoying your office and our work… ten… feeling the light entering your thoughts again… eleven… such hard stairs, we will have to work on them for you… twelve… no memory… thirteen… thinking about what to have for dinner… fourteen… starting to wake up now… fifteen… coming up gradually… sixteen… getting ready to be awake and alert… seventeen… feeling uplifted and refreshed as we return to the light… eighteen… eyelids becoming lighter and lighter… nineteen… eyes opening… twenty… you are doing so well, but you might need to hold on to your pen for the notes.”

Louise realised she had dropped her pen, and couldn’t work out why, but she didn’t care, she felt really fabulous all of a sudden. After shuffling through a few folders, and reading some of his notes, Mr Drowse handed over a bunch to Louise, saying that these should give her the rest of the information she needed to make a start on the reports. Louise wanted to kiss him as she got up, and she started to redden as she rose, realising this was her fantasy insinuating its way into her thoughts. She wished he would pat her bum, or try to go through the door at the same time, squeezing past her, or maybe even touch her arm or, gasp, her leg. But he was such a gentleman, not likely. She figured she must try to encourage him. He already had his head down in the paperwork as she strolled out of his office, leaving her to sigh to herself in frustration.

After a round of phone conversations, and then reading most of the trial reports and her notes, Louise had been rattling at the word processor for an hour when she decided to take a break. She grabbed her cup and headed to the kitchen to grab a coffee, and she spied Mr Drowse in there as she approached. Her heart began thumping in her chest, and she got a little weak in the knees as she got closer, then he turned and saw her, “Hi, Louise. Can I get you a cup of coffee?”

“Err, yeah, sure.” She stammered, caught in the middle of another image of his nakedness swirling about in her head. She offered her cup and he gently took it from her, making sure to caress her hand and wrist with his other hand as he did. Louise gulped, her pussy tingled, her legs automatically made her stand closer to him. As he stirred in the milk and turned to hand it to her, they gently bumped, although he managed not to spill any coffee, and he put on his sexiest voice for her,

“Louise, you are being so unfair. You know how much I desire your beautiful body, your creative mind and your incredible skills, being so close to me is making things happen beyond my control, and as your boss I find it hard to reconcile my desires with our professional relationship. I will have to kiss you if you keep standing there.”

She nearly lost it, her mind went into overdrive at the suggestion of kissing the man of her dreams, and she carefully took the coffee cup and placed it on the counter, then turned back to him and encouraged him into an embrace. As their lips met and he wrapped his arms about her torso she sang and danced and whirled about in her thoughts, and her nervous system tingled and surged with unimaginable pleasure. Like iron filings round a magnet, her form aligned to his masculine encirclement, her pussy drawn to his bulge, they writhed as he grew turgid, and she could no longer control herself. Her hand went to his crotch, and she squeezed and fondled his cock until it was throbbing hard. He held her head between his hands and gazed into her eyes, “Louise, you have to be certain… you have to tell me that you want this… tell me that you want to make love with me, Louise.”

Something protruded into her mind as he said this, and her lips worked automatically, “I want you to make love with me, Mr Drowse.” Simply saying this made her happier than she had ever been in her life, and she felt more wanton because he had made her say it. Andrew couldn’t have been more pleased, she had reacted even better than he hoped she would, and his cock twitched in appreciation.

“Come with me, then, Louise. I can’t get enough of you.”

More tingling, more excited, she followed like a lamb. They went to the staff first aid room and popped the engaged lock in place, and he grabbed her again and kissed her in earnest. She struggled her tongue past his lips and chased his, then she began to work his belt undone and unhook his trousers clasp, then unzip his fly and let his pants drop to the floor. He took hold of her jacket and spread the lapels, encouraging her to let him remove it for her, then he pressed his chest against hers as he reached behind to take the jacket from each of her arms. Louise was breathing hard, her blood was coursing through her erogenous hot spots and she was already nearing the climax phase, but Andrew managed not to trigger anything just yet. He kissed her earlobe and nuzzled at her neck, and her breath started to come in short pants. She struggled to keep focussed on her activities, but she got her fingers inside his underpants and started working his cock. He unzipped her skirt and dropped it, rummaging around under her blouse to finger her nipples and squeeze her breasts, eliciting deep groans and gurgles of pleasure. He realised at this point that there was simply no need to do everything by the numbers, Louise was as ready for him as any woman could be, she wanted it as much as he did.

Andrew pushed Louise backward onto the bed, guiding her descent, then he grabbed her knickers and began to pull them down. Louise lifted her hips, and then her legs, in an effort to hasten the removal of the obstacle, and parted her knees as the knickers cleared her feet. The myriad of fantasy notions flitting through Andrew’s head right now could easily have made him cum too soon, so he decided that the full complement of goodies could happen at future sessions, and he guided his cock to her waiting pussy. Louise did indeed want this as much as he did, and couldn’t get her labia to ensconce him quickly enough, grappling him with her legs behind his butt as he entered, and driving him to the hilt immediately. Andrew needed to pace himself as the raging erotic tingles struggled to wrest control, catapulting him to orgasm. He slowly withdrew half way, then pushed softly into her again, and apparently rubbing perfectly along her hot spots inside as her moans already made themselves heard. Her pleasure peaked instantly and it caused her muscles to tense deliciously, and despite his caution, the level of excitement instigated by this exquisite woman responding to his hypnotic programming undermined his control, and his orgasm wracked his body in an inimitable fit of passion and pleasure spasms, and the ferocity of his jerking sent Louise right in there after him, climaxing fit to burst, and groaning near to shrieking.

The pleasure chemicals coursing around in Louise’s blood were doing a brilliant job of making her fall in love with Andrew, albeit post coital love, the kind that lasts about an hour and a half. But she was replete, her mind filled with images of Andrew as her ideal man, her subconscious desire to be hypnotised by him, and his sexiness and mastery were programmed into her mind, and the chemicals were bonding her to this image. He lay alongside of her for a while, stroking her hair and occasionally pulling her close to squeeze her to him, then whispering sweet nothings in to her ear, and it was over, she belonged to him now, she couldn’t help it. Andrew whispered that they should return to work, and her bubble popped as she realised he was right. She wasn’t morose though, this couldn’t have been more fun, and while she was dressing she made a determination to excel at her work this afternoon, to impress this desirable man.

“Louise, is there any chance I might invite you to my home, this evening?” Andrew asked just before they left the first aid room.

Louise’s heart leapt for joy, “Oh, Mister Drowse, that would be lovely.”

“Say, around seven. I’ll bring some Chinese food in, I know how much you like that. And please, call me Andrew, I won’t let it change our partnership at work, but I will love hearing you call me by my first name.”

Louise was as happy as a lark, if this was a dream, she never wanted to wake up. They opened the door and Andrew peeked, no-one was there to see them, and so they proceeded back to the office, with Louise detouring via the little girl’s room. Andrew Drowse was deviously plotting a rather naughty evening, Louise was beautiful and he wanted more of her. The rest of the day went smoothly, with Louise truly outdoing herself, and offering a first draft of the report before they finished for the day. Andrew was most impressed, and committed to proof read it in the morning, leaving Louise to indulge in a little pride.

At home, Louise showered and dressed in the sexiest gear she owned. A little make up, not too much, and she appraised herself in the mirror. It pleased her immensely, her radiance as impressive as her grooming, and she made plans to knock her boss’s socks off when the time was right. She was getting aroused again just thinking about it. Andrew had picked up the Chinese food on the way home, and was organising the reheating and serving processes as Louise knocked on the door. He opened the door and smiled widely, Louise loved his manner of compliment and sashayed in past him, and he guided her to the kitchen. She was very impressed with his confidence in the kitchen, and happy when he accepted her offer of assistance. As she carried the plates to the table, Andrew poured some wine, and they stood side by side as they served the food onto the plates. Sitting down and tucking in, Andrew began small talk about where Louise had grown up, school, pastimes, dreams, and soon had her as relaxed as a fluffy pillow.

With the amazing meal finished, and the subtle glow of the wine settling nicely over their minds, Andrew ushered Louise to the comfy sofa in his sunken lounge. Although not busting, Louise was quite full, and so she appreciated the ongoing gentle chat about her childhood and fondest memories, while trying to get a little of his history at the same time. As the food settled, the sipping of the wine continued, and the ambience mellowed, and Louise felt as comfortable as she had ever felt with any man. Andrew was ready. He steered the conversation around to the subject of hypnosis, gauging her interest he hoped had been sparked by his previous post hypnotic suggestions, and he was rewarded with a growing enthusiasm. Louise perked up as he mentioned hypnosis, and she genuinely became fascinated at the idea of being hypnotised by her boss, hoping he might decide to take advantage of her.

As Andrew kept speaking he was lowering his volume and softening his voice, gradually, so as not to arouse her suspicion, and little by little he guided her subconscious toward the relaxed state. Before she could even decide to engage in the process, or ask him to hypnotise her, Louise found that her eyelids were getting heavy. Her eyes were lidding seductively, and effort was needed to keep them open, but she managed to stay alert enough to take him by surprise with her next question, “How about me as a subject? Would you be able to hypnotise me, do you think?” Louise got a sensational thrill in her knickers as she asked this.

“Well now, let me think. You are a sharp and intelligent individual, imaginative and confident, so I guess you will be a good subject. You work for me, and that leaves the notion of appropriateness to consider, will you feel under pressure to comply just because I am your boss?”

“I hadn’t thought of that, but no, we’re not here as boss and worker, are we?”

“You’re right, of course, we are here because I find you an attractive and desirable date, and I want to know you better in the social context. Criminy, listen to me, will you, I fancy you, simple as that. Okay, I’d love to hypnotise you, if you want, maybe I’ll make you do something wicked.”

Louise felt that special thrill again, she hoped it would be a nice wicked, though. “So what do you want me to do, then?”

Andrew turned on his television, and then his computer, and Louise was mystified. He selected the computer input to the TV and the screen showed the desktop in full glorious HD. With the wireless keyboard and mouse pad he selected the icon for the graphic he had shown her at work, and moments later it flashed into life in front of her. Nothing more needed to be said, Louise’s eyes turned to it automatically, and she stared helplessly at the twisting and gyrating form so large and detailed before her gaze, and as a little ‘ooh’ escaped her lips Andrew began.

“Alright, now Louise, please gaze at the image on the screen in front of you… sit back and relax… and take a deep breath and hold it for a moment… then as you exhale imagine all of your worries and tensions exiting your body with the relaxing breath… exhale slowly… and relax… watch the swirling image now… and relax…”

Louise had no memory of the graphic she so easily succumbed to this afternoon, and it quickly worked its magic on her imagination again. Her eyes were fascinated, his voice was soothing and commanding at the same time, the room was dim and seductively lit, her dinner was settled and comfortable, she was drowsing. Somewhere in her thoughts appeared the notion that she was a good hypnotic subject, so the feeling of drowsiness seemed appropriate, and she let her eyelids droop. She did make an effort to keep them open, though.

“Take another deep breath and hold it… that’s right… just a second longer… and exhale… relaxing deeper and deeper… and as you relax you are getting sleepier and sleepier… deeply relaxed… sleepier and sleepier… another breath now… hold it… just a moment longer… now exhale… and relax even deeper… down and down… deeper and deeper…”

Like the tumblers on a bank safe, the elements of his induction were all slotting into place one by one, and Louise was slipping pleasurably into his dominance of her will. At first there was a soft buzz in her clitoris as he brought up the subject of hypnosis and spoke so softly and dreamily, and now it was rising to a tingling all around her entrance, and deep inside. The thrill of his induction was as good as any sex she had experienced, and she wanted it to go on forever. Her eyelids felt like they were on rubber drawstrings as they slowly lowered down over her tired eyes, and then she lifted them again, only to feel them lowering down closed once more. After several more eyelid lifting and lowering moments as he gently encouraged her submission, Louise was not able to lift them anymore. They stayed closed as she tried, and the warm buzzing inside her head wafted her mind to places of pleasure and joy as his voice bathed her in luxurious dreams of acceptance and desire. As if he were talking to someone else now, his voice was far away and she couldn’t understand what he was saying, and she wanted so much what was happening now.

“That’s right, Louise, once again you have descended into a deep hypnotic sleep… you like it here… it is dreamy… it is pleasurable… you like my voice… you must listen carefully to my voice… go deeper now… deeper and deeper into sleep… sleep… I want to tell you about some work I’ve managed to do on your stairs… they are wider and easier now… so easy to climb down… will you climb down the beautiful new staircase with me, Louise?”

“Yes Andrew, I will.”

“Look… the stairs are made of gold… and everything is beautiful here… twenty… nineteen… come on, keep up… eighteen… seventeen… down and down, easy, isn’t it.”

“That’s so much nicer, and they are lovely.”

“Sixteen… fifteen… you cannot open your eyes, try, and fail, try to open your heavy eyelids…” Louise squirmed and lifted her eyebrows, but to no avail, her eyelids remained resolutely closed. “Fourteen, do not try now, relax, your eyes will not open… thirteen… you cannot move your arms… try to move them… twelve… there you see… you are under my power… eleven… deeper and deeper under my power… your arms will not move until I command it… ten… sleeep, Louise… nine… sleeeep now… eight… seven… six… five… four… three… two… one… zero… you are completely hypnotised now… zero… you will obey me now… tell me you must obey me now, Louise.”

“I must obey you now.” Louise was firmly in his control, his cock, not so much.

“Louise… come with me now to the blank wall… are you with me?”

“Yes, I’m here.”

“Good… now listen… Mister Hypnotist.”

“Oh… there is the secret panel opening. Do you want me to push the button?”

“Very good, Louise… yes, that’s exactly what you must do… then come in with me… okay?”

“Yes… we’re here again.”

“Please sit at the central control panel and prepare to make some more entries… are you ready?”

“Yep.”

“Have you ever seen a movie where someone gets hypnotised?”

“Yes, I saw Audrey Rose.”

“Any others?”

“Yes… a long time ago… vampire films… a stage hypnotist in a film once… a guy in a weird circus staring at a spiral and falling under… oh yeah, and Bridey Murphy.”

“Wow… you have been lucky… now listen to my voice and obey… please select the ego file again on the keyboard… and then select ‘five years of age’ and enter… is that done?”

“Yes… oh I’m so embarrassed… there is an image of me with mum’s make up on, I look silly… and I’m giggling like an idiot.”

“Don’t be embarrassed… I love that you can share that with me… this is a very important part of your life… and there is something that needs to be inserted here for your proper development… this is important… click on the calendar… find a day with no special memories… and open it… okay”

“Yes… it’s open to Thursday, March fifth.”

“Excellent… now type in the following… ‘today I saw a man talking to a pretty woman while he was swinging a shiny pendant in front of her eyes… the woman was sleepy… and she couldn’t keep her eyes open… even though she was trying… they kept closing… and it was making me feel funny… sort of tingly and nice… and I couldn’t look away… and then her eyes were closed… and I felt more tingly… the man said to me isn’t she beautiful… and I said yes… then he said she is under my power, watch this… and he spoke to her in a strange voice… and her arm lifted up in the air… and she didn’t know is was lifting… and I got even more tingly… and even nicer feelings as I watched’… did you type that?”

“I did… that is a nice memory.”

“Now… select twelve years of age… your first pair of grown up shoes… did you have them?”

“Yes… going to the school social in primary school… I’m going with Nicholas Lode… I’m wearing pantyhose, too… they’re really nice feeling… Nicholas keeps stroking my thigh… and it makes me tingly… he’s so naughty, but I love the way it feels.”

“Fantastic, Louise… now insert this… ‘After coming home from the school social I felt incredibly tingly and nice all over… specially between my legs… oh my goodness it’s so yummy… I can’t go to sleep yet… want to watch some television… what a strange film… there is a woman standing behind another woman, who is sitting in a seat… and the standing woman is talking dreamy to the other one… and her eyes are closing… just like the woman when I was little… only now I’m twelve I know that she is hypnotising this woman… and my tingling gets so overpowering I have to touch myself there… she is making the woman get sleepier and sleepier… and my finger is making me feel nicer than I have ever felt… I want to watch hypnosis… I love hypnosis… hypnosis is the best’… have you done that?”

“Yes… that feels really sexy now… being twelve I didn’t know what sex was yet.”

“That’s right, Louise… many of our adult feelings and impressions come from a time before we knew what they meant, or had anything to connect them with. While you are still in the twelve year old self, put a note to self for the future… ‘find out about hypnosis… hypnosis is so very nice… hypnosis is wonderful’… okay?”

“Okay… inserted as a special note… tagged important to find out.”

“Great… you are such a brilliant administrator… you are such a brilliant hypnotic subject… and I know you can become even better as a hypnotic subject… and I am going to help you… next… type in eighteen… now in the scroll bar, scroll down to the sexual experiences section… and select one of the most powerful and erotic sexual thrills you had at eighteen… have you got one?”

“Wait a moment… here… there is this one, no… ahh, yes… this is the one. Alright, I have it.”

“Tell me what happened, and why it was so memorable.”

“I was on a date with my favourite guy. We had been out a couple of times, and we were getting close. He kept trying to put his hand up my clothes to grope my titties, and I had to keep stopping him, mainly because he made me breathless with excitement, and I knew I wouldn’t be able to stop if I let him go on. After we had dinner at the restaurant, my first time dining alone with a boy, he took me for a drive in his hot car. He was a good driver so I felt safe enough, but the speed was thrilling and exciting, although dangerous at the same time. It made me so excited I was trembling, and he saw that, and it scared him. I guess he thought I was terrified, so he pulled up in a look out car park and apologised to me. He softly held me and said he wouldn’t do anything to hurt me, and I knew he meant it, and while we were looking out over the lights of the city I was growing very fond of him. I wanted him to know I was alright, so I kissed him passionately and stroked the bulge in his pants, and in return he tentatively stroked my thigh. I had pantyhose on again, and his fingernails softly grazing my thigh through the nylon fabric was exquisite torture, and my pussy was singing and lubricating, aching for him to touch and rub it.”

“And did he rub your pussy, and how did that feel?”

“Oh yes, it was amazing. It was a bit like hypnosis, taking my willpower away, I mean, I wanted my pussy touched so bad I must have started opening my legs, and grinding my hips a little, and he got the message. His fingers daintily circled around and around the edge of my labia, and I thought I was going to pass out, cripes it was good. My fingers were gripping his cock through his pants, and I could feel it throbbing like a washing machine hose pipe, then I was all scrabbling fingers and thumbs, getting his cock out and working it up and down. I think he lost his control too, because he was getting all clumsy and fumbling as well. Then we needed to get in the back seat to have room to manoeuver, then we set about making a blur, a mind blowing, erotic, sensational blur. It was heavenly.”

“Now, hold that thought. Type in to your ego self, ‘Memory of erotic bliss one’ and tag it to this memory. Have you got it?”

“Oh, you mean like a reference tag, to recall this specific memory?”

“That’s right. Now, exit your ego self and type in operations. This suite might look a little weird, most of the language here is processor information, but type in ‘hypnosis equals memory of erotic bliss one multiplied by ten’, and hit enter. Done that?”

“Oh fuck, wow, I don’t believe it. I feel incredible, my pussy is on fire. How did you do that?”

“We have just given hypnosis a value in pleasure in your operations centre, from now on you will experience hypnosis as ten times more pleasurable than that memory, and it feels great, doesn’t it?”

“I’ll say. I can’t wait for you to hypnotise me again. Will you hypnotise me again now?”

“Sure, how would you like to be hypnotised under hypnosis?”

“What does that mean?”

“Well, I can hypnotise you again, without waking you up, making you more hypnotised. What do you say?”

“Yes, I want you to do it.”

“Right then, here is what we will do. To make it more erotic, you are going to try to resist, but you will fail, and the loss of control as you fail will make you one hundred times more sexually excited, is that clear?”

“That sounds wonderful.”

“First, log off the control centre. Come to the door, Mister Hypnotist. The screen is lowering, what do you see?”

“A blank wall, there is nothing to see here.”

“Good. Now you need to know, I am the most powerful hypnotist in the world, you can’t resist my influence. When I decide to hypnotise you, it is more powerful than the effect of taking sleeping tablets. My will dominates yours and I make you go into a helpless trance, your effort to fight will be admirable, but totally useless. Let us go into the rest room of your subconscious mind, and we will begin. I am going to force you into hypnosis with the power of my mind focussed through my eyes. You will see rings of hypnotic power surging from my eyes and encapsulating your mind, and you will slip from your idea of consciousness in a rapid submission completely out of your control. Louise… look into my eyes!”

Louise obediently opened her eyes and focussed on his. She could see rings of light, iridescent purple, glowing and advancing toward her face, washing over her one by one. The power of her imagination made her instantly woozy, each ring softly cascading over her mind was intensely erotic and completely overpowering, and despite making the instructed attempt to resist his power, she fell helplessly down into mindless limbo. Louise was actually no longer thinking, not at any level, she was just waiting for his instructions, eyes blank, wide and staring, with enormous black pupils. Andrew continued to stare into her eyes as he went on, “That’s right, Louise… you are now completely under my power, and you love being here… my will is controlling you, and you must obey… in a little while I am going to wake you up thoroughly and talk to you… and you will feel an attraction toward me that is the strongest you have ever felt… you would do anything to spend more time with me… and you will dream of being hypnotised by me… but the wonderful thing is that you will have no memory for the trances I place you into… you will be one hundred percent certain that you listened very carefully… and at no time were you without your willpower or control… the time in my hypnotic power will not exist for you when you wake up… just the memory of our fabulous talk… but our talk has made you so tingly and erotically charged you need to have sex with me… is that understood?”

“Yes, Andrew… I understand… not remember hypnosis… need sex.”

“Good girl… now take my hand and prepare to run up the golden stairs with me… we will bring you out of this state in record time… and you will have no memory of it… hurry now… one… two… three… four… five… six… seven… eight… nine, waking up quite quickly now… ten… eleven… twelve… thirteen… fourteen… fifteen, eyelids feeling lighter and lighter… sixteen, your mind is coming back and taking over… seventeen… my voice controls you til the last step… eighteen, brighter and brighter… nineteen and twenty. And I used to hang around the soccer club when I was twelve, the ratbags around our area used to sneak out their mum’s fags and we would smoke behind the clubrooms. Silly thing to do really, it used to make me feel sick as a dog.”

Louise was suddenly crystal clear, bright as a button, although still comfortable and relaxed, and just listening to her boss’s melodic voice. She was aware of a singular thread of extraordinary tingling, though, her pussy was on fire, and she was desperate to have something done about it. As she mused on the stories of her boss’s childhood, she devised a strategy to get him interested in sex with her. Somehow she knew that hypnosis aroused him, and she started to talk to him about it. “You were talking about hypnosis with some of the trial subjects earlier, have you ever done anything naughty when you hypnotised them?”

Andrew loved that Louise had engaged in a conversation about naughty hypnosis, he gathered it was her subconscious working out how to get him to have sex with her, and it was definitely going to work. “Well, as long as this stays between you and me, I can get a little bit playful with a good subject. Two weeks ago a woman named Diane came in for her stage two follow up on Drowsy Time, and I asked her if she would consent to being hypnotised. There was a glint in her eyes that made me think she might enjoy being sexually entertained in a trance, and as she went under it was obvious she was a particularly good subject. Seemed she had been hypnotised before.” The story was having an incredible effect from Louise’s point of view, she was tingling and fizzing from the top of her head to the tip of her toes. So as he continued she moved closer to him, and began to stroke her hand up and down his thigh. He put his arm round her shoulders and continued.

“When I had finished the questionnaire regarding the trial, I asked her if she felt comfortable in my presence. She replied that she liked me, and really liked my voice, and I realised this was a chance to be sexy with her. I deepened her trance further and started to ask her about her sex life, and she wasn’t having one, she told me. I asked her to remember the best sexual experience she had ever had, and her mind gripped instantly onto a singular event, and it clearly had a profound impact on her. She had dated a guy she met through work, but sadly he was flying out the next week for a long stint in London, so they made a special night of it. I got her to describe each thing they did, and to relive the best parts over and over again. She was going nuts, panting and writhing in her seat, and growing magnificently aroused. I proposed to her that I could be that lover, and she became excited, so I made suggestions that she would see me as him when I woke her up, and that she couldn’t resist my charms in seducing her all over again. It worked, and when I woke her up she was fantastic, and we made love for an hour, and we both had a brilliant time. Then I hypnotised her again and made it a dream that she had while in a trance, and her mind received it gratefully, I guess it meant she didn’t have to reconcile having sex with the trial operator.”

Louise was rubbing madly at his cock, and Andrew started running his fingers up her thigh, and pressing her labia softly through her knickers. He tightened his grip around her shoulders and drew her face to his, then he passionately kissed her lips and inserted his finger and started to thrust in and out of her pussy, extracting muffled groans through their kiss. Louise knew that she needed to be delicate with his cock, to prevent him from cumming too soon, so she forced herself to slow down and gently work on his glans with her fingers, while he seared her brain with his erotic movements along the inner walls of her pussy. Her mind was in orbit as he continued to work his hypnotically enhanced stimulation on her sex, and as they wrestled and tangled on the lounge they gradually removed all their clothes and gently dropped to the floor.

Still softly touching her sex, Andrew searched for other intimate parts to arouse and titillate. He nuzzled her nipples and stroked her waist, grazed her armpits and tickled between her thighs, and as Louise struggled to emerge from her erotic trance, Andrew lined his cock up and penetrated her well lubricated quim forcefully. His urgency took them both a little by surprise, with Louise jumping ten more degrees in arousal as he drove home his shaft til their pubic bones met and squeezed the flesh together. Louise responded, tightening and releasing her vaginal muscles in a sensational dance that robbed Andrew of his control again, and he was soon bucking and thrusting his orgasm as Louise raised to fever pitch in response, joining him with her throes of passion.

After several minutes of slowing heartbeat and breathing, they stared the lover’s stare into each other’s eyes. Andrew was truly ecstatic regarding his new hypnotic sex slave, and he was determined to have even more fun with her soon. But a devious thought had just occurred to him, and he felt that Louise might be just the right person to use. What’s more, she might love it, if he made the right suggestions to her first. He would do it. Get dressed first, then to the hypnosis again.

Andrew and Louise dressed slowly, and then sat alongside each other on the lounge again, and had another sip of wine. Louise adored this man, she couldn’t get enough of him now, and so when he started to stare into her eyes with that awesome power she simply slipped away from consciousness without fight. “That’s right Louise. Look deeply into my eyes… my will is stronger than yours… and so you must obey… look deeper into my eyes and sleep, Louise… sleep… deep, deep, asleep.” Andrew regarded her for a moment and sighed a satisfied sigh. Melvin will be best pleased, he thought, this one is superb. After having the enjoyment of many women from Melvin’s recommendation Andrew was now in a position to reciprocate. He spent a few minutes walking Louise down the stairs, and returning to the blank wall he spoke the phrase, “Mister Hypnotist.”

Louise responded perfectly, “Yes Andrew, there is the button, I’ll push it now. The vault door is open.”

“Excellent Louise, your talents surpass my wildest expectations, and I am pleased to lead you into the storehouse of your most important instructions, and even more pleased to provide you with more enjoyable information to bring you more thrilling experiences. Please sit at your console, and type in the following… the doctor… now return… what comes up?”

“Eileen Gales… mature and plump… intelligent and affectionate… family doctor for years.”

“Is there a flag on this doctor for deep personal necessity?”

“No… nice doctor… but no special regard… as I said… family doctor.”

“Then type this on the end… was always a personable doctor, but my needs have outgrown her… I need to find a new doctor soon. Tag the field with ‘need to ask Andrew’… got that?”

“Yes… need to ask Andrew about a new doctor… see if he can recommend someone.”

“Very good, Louise… now type in sleeping… see what comes up.”

“Okay… oh… that’s weird… a flag has come up on the sleeping topic… seems that I am sleeping well normally… but recently the activity we have been engaged in for the Drowsy Time trial have been causing some disturbance… there is a dream and fitful sleep note.” Andrew thought that this was just what the doctor ordered, erm, even literally.

“Alright Louise… this can be easily helped… and because I adore you I can help… type in Andrew Drowse… have you got it?”

“Yes… there is an update to the entry… Andrew Drowse… world’s best lover… makes the best orgasms… Oh you naughty man, making me say that.”

“Sweet Louise… you flatter me… now scroll down to friends… insert Melvin Masterton… doctor and highly skilled hypnotist… okay?”

“Done. Highly skilled hypnotist. Is he as good as you?”

“Melvin taught me… he is my mentor… if you would enjoy it I will recommend him to you when you are awake… just be aware… Melvin Masterton will hypnotise you… and there is nothing you can do about it… and that will make you more sexually aroused than you have ever been… is that clear, Louise?”

“Yes… you are making my pussy warm again just saying that.”

“Now insert, Melvin Masterson is a powerful hypnotist, I cannot resist his hypnotic inductions.”

“Aargh… that is so sexy.”

Andrew then made more suggestions of forgetfulness and deep obedience and brought her up the twenty stairs, and Louise opened her bright and flashing eyes and gazed at Andrew. He wrapped his arms about her neck and shoulders and pulled her into a soft embrace, and they shared another moment of bliss. As Andrew got up to get another coffee to end the evening, the inevitable programming spurred Louise on to ask him about a doctor.

“Andrew… do you know anyone I might see about getting better sleep?”

“The local chemist has some great sleeping pills, some of ours. Or I might be able to get you some of the beta trial of Power Nap.”

“Well, much as I appreciate your fervour, I was rather thinking about finding a new doctor, and dealing with the sleeping concern on a more permanent basis, by natural means. Does anyone come to mind?”

“Please forgive me Louise, I didn’t know you were having any difficulties sleeping. You are as bright as a new penny at the office, is it bad?”

“Not yet, and I want to restore best habits before it gets any worse.”

“Of course, I can never quite keep up with how clever you really are. Tell you what, I have a friend, who happens to be my doctor, and I would trust him to the ends of the earth. And I guess I would need to, being as I have shared quite a lot of my inner workings with him. There have been times when I needed his help to keep myself tracking healthy during product development, and he was superb. I’ll give him a buzz tomorrow for you, and see if you can’t get in to see him.”

“That will be great, thank you. It’s getting late, I think I better get going, what sleep I can get is going to be important in editing the Drowsy Time report tomorrow, after you proof read it.” And with that Louise buttoned up her jacket, and donned her coat and grabbed her bag and made for the door, only to be grabbed and kissed fondly again by her fabulous boss. Then off into the night.