The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Diary of Elaine Page

Part 2 of the Sha’Go’Noth cult

All standard disclaimers apply. This is a work of erotic horror which may not be everyone’s bag. I huge debt goes to Iago for Gospel which was the inspiration for this set of stories.

Dear Diary;

Today was the first day without Greg at home. The girls were great! They got up on their own and went off to school without any real problems. I spent my morning on the exercise bike and then went off to work. The afternoon session at the gym was lively. Everyone seemed in a really great mood. Came home and the girls were doing their homework. Another boring day in my quiet mountain town.

Dear Diary:

Had the strangest dreams last night. I dreamt that I was in some kind of cave that was glowing green. I was there with other people so I wasn’t afraid but things seemed off somehow. I remember we were chanting or singing and I felt good. No, I felt great! I felt alive and strong. I felt loved. I don’t remember anything else about the dream.

Dear Diary:

Saw Greg and that hussy today! I really shouldn’t hate her, she’s young and has no idea what she’s getting herself into. But the truth is, I DO hate her! I hate her so much!!! Glad my therapy appointment is in 2 days.

Dear Diary:

Had an appointment with my therapist today. She told me not to blame myself and that the girls will be fine. Barry called me from Texas! I couldn’t ask for a better son than him.

Dear Diary:

Something really weird happened today. I was in the grocery store and I saw Laura Stern and Jacqui, who married the yard foreman last year, standing in the parking lot. They were pressed up against one another and kissing! I was horrified but I couldn’t turn away. They didn’t stop even when I passed by them. I could’ve sworn I heard one of them say something that I couldn’t quite make out. Perhaps it was “soon” or something, I don’t know. I can’t believe that Laura might be a lesbian! You just never know about people. You think you know them, but you don’t really.

Dear Diary:

I told my therapist about the grocery store incident. She said that I shouldn’t worry too much about what others are doing. But they were right out in front of everyone! Children could’ve seen. Maybe I’m just prudish. It seems weird. When I left, I could swear that Judy, the receptionist, was watching me leave. It was creepy.

Dear Diary:

Hank Lore killed himself today! It was horrible! He was at the Logjam, having a post-work beer with the guys when he went out to his truck, got his gun and came back and shot all of the men in the bar before killing himself! Poor Sandy and Lea, those sweet things that Lee employed as waitresses, were spared thank god! Tomorrow, I’ll go and see how Donna is getting on.

Dear Diary:

I understand about stages of grief but what I saw today seems, well, unhealthy! I went to see Donna, to see how she was doing and she seemed calm. Her husband of 15 years kills himself and she seems perfectly calm. Well, at least she has her Ben and Sara. It didn’t even look like she’d been crying. How can she not cry?

Dear Diary:

I woke from the dream and just like my therapist asked, I am going to write down everything I can remember. I am in a cave and there is a green light that is coming from everywhere. I am there with other women and none of us are wearing any clothes but I am not bothered by this. It seems like the most natural thing in the world to be naked. I’m so turned on! My daughters are with me. They are smiling. No, their faces are beaming. Except their teeth are odd, their canines are really long and their hair is slicked back and their bodies are pale and glistening. I can’t take my eyes off their bodies, it’s disgusting but I’m attracted to them in the dream! I lust after them. I lust after other women! They are saying something to me, over and over and over. I don’t understand the words, I don’t even recognize the language. They lay me down on an altar and begin to cover my body with this weird jelly. Elizabeth Gagne is there, naked and I want her most of all! She’s so beautiful with her glowing green eyes! She comes to me after my daughters have caressed my body and she dips one of her huge breasts into my face. I look up and I can’t resist, I have to suck and suck. Milk flows into my mouth and it is so sweet and I keep sucking and they keep saying the words I don’t understand. I keep sucking and then I begin to cum. It lasts until I wake up.

Dear Diary:

The dream really freaked me out. I’m going to call my therapist.

Dear Diary:

Talking to my therapist was strange. She seemed distant. I want to see her today but she may have trouble getting me in. Ben killed himself today. Poor Donna! I don’t know how she can hold up. I went by her house to check on her. She and Sara both seemed very, serene. Almost happy. It was eerie. A few other women were there. Elizabeth Gagne looked, well, better than she’s looked in years! She was wearing a white gown that was more sheer than seemed right for public. You could see her shape. She’s so curvy and her breasts were huge! Helena St.James and Carly Bolton were there with her. All three of them seemed very close. I noticed that neither Donna or Sara were wearing a bra. That seems like such a strange thing to notice. My therapist will help me make sense of it.

Dear Diary:

Saw my therapist and feel much better now. I don’t even fully remember what I talked about. I just remember that I walked in feeling very stressed out and afraid and I walked out feeling much, much better. She said that I am welcome to call her anytime I start to feel this way and she’ll tell me what I need to do. That seemed peaceful. Her receptionist was checking me out again. It didn’t feel strange. My therapist told me it shouldn’t.

Dear Diary:

My daughters are acting strange after spending the night at their friend’s house. We had been getting really close. Today when I got home from work, they seemed, I dunno really distant. They hardly spoke to me and when they did it was one-word syllables. Yet, when they talk to one another they seemed happy. They keep talking about the Goddess this and the Goddess that. When I came home from therapy, I found them talking about how they would get others to join them. They seemed, unnaturally in sync. I stopped and listened to them for a while. Colleen talked about how she would be spending time with Ms. Patterson, her science teacher and would help her understand. Understand what? Caitlin talked about asking for some help from her drama teacher, Ms. Caldera. Both girls let out little moans when they talked about what they would do to their teachers. I came into the room and the two of them glared at me. Colleen stood and said something in a language I didn’t understand, maybe from her German class. After that I lost track of time until I was in the kitchen making dinner. I couldn’t help my girls with their crushes but I could make dinner for them. It feels good to be useful.

Dear Diary:

I woke from the dream and went to get a drink of water. I thought I heard moans coming from the girls’ room. I stopped at the door and listened to them. I could hear wet sounds, bed springs creaking, and then moaning. They were both saying some word over and over again. I didn’t recognize it. When I heard Caitlin’s voice say, “Deeper, yes. Fuck me.” I threw open the door. Colleen had mounted her sister and was fucking her with what had to be a strap-on. Colleen turned around and said something in that strange language again. I don’t know how long I stood there watching my girls have hot, lesbian sex. I don’t know when I first noticed how wet I was. How much I wanted to be in the bed with Them, being fucked by Them. Being used by Them. Giving myself to Them. Giving myself to Her. I eventually closed the door when Colleen and Caitlin told me that I’d seen enough and that I should call my Therapist in the morning. They both told me to enjoy the dream and I went back to bed. I got in bed and masturbated like I hadn’t done since my teens! I came so many times! All I could imagine was what it would be like to be in the dream. When I fell asleep I was there almost immediately. I was fucked over and over by different women. My daughters had me, then whipped me with a flogger and then sent me to Elizabeth Gagne. She took me on my knees, an enormous black dildo on a strap-on sliding in and out of my mouth. In the dream, I was so grateful to be used like this. It felt right. What I was made for.

Dear Diary:

I called my Therapist and told her about the girls. She told me that I shouldn’t worry. Girls like intimacy. I should give them their privacy. I’ll do that. I don’t want to intrude on them. Girls like intimacy. When I told Her about the dream, She said that it would all make sense soon. She will help me understand later on when we have our regular appointment.

Dear Diary:

Had a great session with my Therapist. Strangely, I don’t remember what we talked about other than that She reminded me that my daughters needed their privacy. She reminded me of our phone call and I agreed that I should leave them alone because girls like intimacy. She had me undress for Her and we did our session in the nude. At one point, She came over to me and had me suck on Her breast. I didn’t realize She was still lactating but Her milk was sweet. She told me that from now on I would feel best if I did exactly as She said. She told me that obedience was the best thing for me and that I should focus myself on listening to Her. After She was so kind as to let me suck on her beautiful breasts, I realized that what She was saying was true. She is so much more than I am. So beautiful and perfect. She told me that from now on, I would listen to my Daughters. They are Superiors and I should feel proud that they came from my Flesh. I was proud. My Daughters are wonderful. I’ll listen to them. I don’t know what is happening to me but everyone else seems to be perfectly content and I’m the one out of sorts. I’m glad that my Therapist is there to help me see things clearly.

Dear Diary:

I got home to find my Daughters having sex with two other girls on the living room floor. Caitlin was standing over one of the girls who was kneeling at her feet. I started to get angry but heard the voice of my Therapist in my head. Whenever I saw something that really disturbed me, I should call Her so I did. She told me that girls need intimacy and that I should let my Daughters be. She told me that I should go upstairs and write this so I am. It feels good when I do what She says.

Dear Diary:

I feel like I’m losing myself! Maybe the dream is real. I went and re-read what I’ve written the last two weeks and I’m shocked! How could I let all of this go on! My daughters and my therapist seem caught up in some kind of weird lesbian cult. I heard them talking with the two girls who they were having sex with and the two girls kept saying that they would obey. My daughters then commanded them to go and bring others to the temple, but they didn’t say where it was. I’m not going to call my Therapist. I’m not. I’m not! I’m not! I don’t have to do everything she says. I’m going to take a nap.

Dear Diary:

I was so silly! Of course I should’ve called my therapist. I called her because I had a different dream. In it, I was in some kind of prison camp. My cellmate was trying to escape. I wanted to help her but I knew that outside of the prison walls she would die. There were mines or something around the whole prison that you couldn’t walk unless you knew the precise pattern. I had to save her so I went to the warden and I told Her what my cellmate was planning. The strange thing was, I felt soooo good when I had betrayed her! Then I woke up and knew that I should call my Therapist. She knows all of my inner secrets. And of course, She knows better than me what should and should not be done. She would have wanted me to call Her. So I did. It felt really good to pick up my phone and dial her.

She explained things to me so that I could understand them. She told me that my daughters are not mine but belong to their Goddess, Sha’Go’Noth. She said that I am Flesh and that all Flesh was meant for Obedience. This made sense to me.

There were more suicides in the last couple of days. I asked Her about that and She explained that I was making a mountain-out-of-a-molehill. They were just maleflesh and that Sha’Go’Noth would cleanse the world leaving only women who were the only ones worthy of Her mysteries. This all made perfect sense to me. She told me to write the name of Sha’Go’Noth in my diary. She also said that we were now to deepen our relationship. From now on, She is not my therapist but my Mistress. This makes sense to me since I obey Her. She is a Priestess of Sha’Go’Noth and I will be Her thrall. She told me that soon, I will cease to exist and will live only to obey Her, serve the Temple and worship our Goddess. When I do, there’s nothing at all that I won’t do. She told me that She might have me sacrifice Greg to Sha’Go’Noth as a sign of my crossing over into the Truth of the Flesh. She then commanded that I go into the living room, strip and masturbate while chanting the name of our Goddess in front of my Daughters. The thought of doing so made me so wet! The thought that just a few days before, the mere idea of being naked in front of my Daughters would have made me vomit but now turned me on, made me even hornier if that’s at all possible. Of course, I am to be a Temple-slut.

Dear Diary:

I know that they will come for me tonight. My Daughters and my Mistress, Donna and the others. They all belong to the Temple. They all worship Sha’Go’Noth. I can hear my daughters downstairs, they are chanting and moaning. I peek downstairs and I see Caitlin fucking her English teacher, Helen Branston. Helen is chanting the name of her Goddess over and over. Colleen is being served by my next-door neighbor, Pam. My daughters are Mistresses. Superiors in the Temple of Sha’Go’Noth. My Mistress told me this too. She told me I should be proud. I sit at the top of the stairs, watching my daughters have sex and masturbating. I’m beyond feeling revulsion. I feel proud.

Dear Diary:

The offspring of this Flesh-thrall came and presented me to the Temple. It was just like in the dream! Such is the power of Sha’Go’Noth! The Flesh is powerless before Her power. The Flesh was made for worship. The Flesh was made to obey. Mistresses Caitlin and Colleen were nude and glistening, their eyes glowing green, their skin pale, their hair slicked back. They covered me in this green mold that was covering the walls of an old mine shaft a bit out of town. This Flesh-thrall was so obedient when they told me to lie on the altar. It was so pleasurable to obey them. This Flesh-thrall realized that even though they were birthed from this body, they have always belonged to Sha’Go’Noth. Their birth was the first gift of the Flesh to Goddess. They are Mistresses, above a Flesh-thrall and superior to me in every way. Obedience to them is obedience to my Mistress. Obedience to my Mistress is Obedience to Sha’Go’Noth. They brought Greg to the altar and handed me a knife. My Mistress told me that She would take me as Her Flesh-thrall but that so that I truly could be erased, I must make a sacrifice. Greg will be my sacrifice to Her. The High Priestess, Matriarch Elizabeth, came to me and slid one of her beautiful tentacles up inside of my cunt. The Flesh arched for Her because my body belonged to the Temple. First and always this Flesh-thrall is of Sha’Go’Noth and Her Temple. I took the knife, a beautiful serpentine blade made of a strange, green stone that looked like dark green jade and obsidian together. I took the knife and looked at Greg. He was screaming at me, telling me to snap out of it. All I could do was smile. He was maleflesh. He couldn’t understand. I then made certain that he would never understand anything again. I felt no malice for him. He was maleflesh. The woman he left me for stood near the base of the altar. She, like me was a Flesh-thrall. When I turned my body toward the other worshippers, she smiled at me. I felt no hatred toward her. We were all One in Sha’Go’Noth. I was thrilled when Caitlin told me that Greg’s former girlfriend would also be part of Mistress’ harem, along with the Flesh-thrall that had been Judy and her daughters.

Dear Diary:

This is the first day of the rest of my life! Mistress has told her Flesh-thralls that we need to continue to maintain secrecy although we are close to controlling half the women in the town. I am sad that I cannot be really and truly erased yet and that the sad old life that was once Elaine Page is still part of me. But Mistress has everything arranged so that I need only maintain the illusion that I exist. She commands me to continue to write in my diary so that I deepen my undying Love of Sha’Go’Noth. Today, under Mistress’ firm guidance, I began to formulate a plan to get my mother and younger sister to come out to visit. I want them to come out so that I can give them to the Temple. Mistress says that the sweetest, most delicious moment I will ever experience is watching my mother and sister becomes servants of the Flesh, worshippers of the Great Eye. I have never known contentment like this. I have never known such happiness.

Dear Diary:

It’s been a while since Mistress bade me to write in you because my time is coming soon. My mother and sister will be here next week. I got them to come out after Augustus Gagne blew up the propane shop and killed himself and seven other surviving men in the town. They will be here the day after tomorrow. The High Priestess told us last night that we now controlled the whole town. All that was left were the women, with the exception of a few men who were no longer sane. Their time would come. The time of the Ascendancy was at hand. Soon the Vessel would be amongst us and then Sha’Go’Noth would inhabit her. The Vessel would be Matriarch Elizabeth’s eldest daughter, Hypatia. This was Sha’Go’Noth’s revenge against the family Gagne. The High Priestess glowed as she masturbated before us while telling of the terrible power of our Goddess. On that night, I would give my loved ones to the Temple. The power of Sha’Go’Noth has grown. Where it took almost two weeks for Mistress to show me that I was Flesh-thrall, it now only takes a day or two. The presence of Sha’Go’Noth fills the town. My pussy thrills as I write this because I imagine my mother and sister becoming just as I am. Happy, worshipful and obedient. One day the whole world will be women who feel just like I do. All of us worshipping Sha’Go’Noth. All of us obedient.

Dear Diary:

Mistress tells me that this is to be my last entry. “Cattle do not write”, she told me. She is going to give me the greatest gift! Flesh-thrall will be taken to the transformation chamber and put into one of the pods. There this Flesh will be remade into a form more useful to the Temple. This Flesh will become a Feeder. Feeder’s have no minds! Feeder’s have no personality. Feeder’s give the Milk and Jelly of Sha’Go’Noth to the Temple. The Milk and Jelly make women relaxed. They make women Understand. They make them Obedient. Feeder’s are cattle and cattle have no thoughts. Soon, there will be nothing more of me. There will be nothing to write. Cattle do not write. Feeder will live forever, lactating endlessly, orgasming constantly. The milk from my breasts will be collected and drank. The Jelly will be collected from my pussy and used in Ceremony. She tells me all this as the Hunters that were once my mother and sister hover behind them, their green eyes glowing, their long venomous fangs appearing out. She is here with me now. She tells me to put down my pen it is time to cease to exist. I obey.