The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Dexter Lends a Helping Hand

Todd Montgomery reached into the pocket of his blue jeans and fished out his last ten dollars. He slid it across the counter to the man sitting there and waited patiently for his change. When the man slid the ticket stub and the two rumpled dollars bills back at him, Todd just nodded at the man and went into the auditorium. As his eyes adjusted to the darkness, he watched the scene on the movie screen.

A large black man was screwing a small blonde woman with incredibly large tits. As the man pistoned his massive cock in and out of her, those gigantic tits swayed back and forth, like two fleshy pendulums, the erect nipples brushing against the bed covers. Todd found himself getting aroused at the scene, not because of the over abundant charms of the blonde slut, but because of the awesome physique of the black stud. He unconsciously reached down and fondled his stiffening cock through the material of his jeans. When the black man pulled his cock from the blonde’s dripping pussy and began to spew a huge load of cum on her ass, Todd almost came too.

“Whoa, boy,” he cautioned himself. “It’s going to be a long afternoon and you don’t want to waste a load too early.” He went back to studying the auditorium, able to make things out a little better. There was only one other person in the room at the present time, so Todd made his way toward him. He walked down the aisle and past the row where the figure was sitting, stealing a glance as he went by. The man was absorbed in watching the screen, stroking his own cock slowly. Todd went to the front of the theater and then headed back up the aisle, finally selecting a seat in the row behind the man and just to his left.

As he sat down, the stranger continued to play with his cock, stroking it slowly and moaning in a low voice. Todd leaned forward in the seat, staring at the stranger’s stiff prick. The man turned slightly toward Todd. “Nice, huh?” he asked in that same low voice, letting his hand come off his cock for a moment so Todd could see the entire length. Todd felt weak in the knees and his mouth watered.

“Yeah,” he sighed. “Looks delicious.” The man went back to stroking himself while Todd continued to stare at him. Todd’s own cock was as hard as a rock, throbbing in the confines of his jeans. He wanted desperately to reach out and take this stranger’s cock in his own hand, feel its pulsating warmth as he massaged it to an explosion of cum.

“That blonde bimbo is a pretty hot bitch, you know?” the stranger said, making conversation. “She’s one of them “Newcummers” they’re talkin’ about in the porn industry. Got some fuckin’ stupid stage name like Betty Comes A Lot, or somethin’ like that.” He looked back at Todd. “What you think, man? She a hot fuckin’ cunt or no?”

Todd looked at the man and shrugged his shoulders. “I guess so,” was his reply. “If you like that stuff.”

The man grinned at him. “Oh, shit, man!” He exclaimed. “You rather be the one workin’ on the hard cock, huh?” Todd hesitated before he nodded. “You ever do this before, man?” Todd shook his head. The man grinned even wider and pushed the seat down next to him. “Well come on and sit down right here, baby,” he crooned. “And you can practice on this.” He wagged his cock so Todd could see it clearly. Todd stared, transfixed by the blatant display of manhood, unable to move. The man stopped shaking his cock.

“You know what, man,” he sneered at Todd. “I think you’re just a fuckin’ wimp who likes to watch, but is afraid to do anything.” He stood up and turned toward Todd so his cock pointed straight at him, almost at eye level. He sat there and stared. The stranger snorted in disgust. “Yeah, I was right,” he half laughed. “You ain’t nothin’ but a fuckin’ voyeur.” He slapped Todd across the face with his cock and grabbed him by the hair. Holding his head in place with one hand, the stranger grabbed his cock with his free hand and rubbed it over Todd’s lips, forcing them apart.

“Come on, you fuckin’ cocksucker wannabe,” the man hissed at his. “Open up and take it.” Todd’s mouth slowly opened, and the man took his head in both hands, pushing his cock deep into his mouth and down his throat. Todd gagged as the meaty pole closed his airway, and he fell back into the chair. The stranger followed him, keeping his cock buried in his mouth. When Todd came to rest against the seat back, the man began to fuck Todd’s mouth with long powerful strokes,

“Yeah, baby,” the stranger moaned. “That’s what I’m talkin’ about.” He pounded Todd’s mouth like a pussy, his balls slapping against his chin. In just a few seconds Todd felt the man tensing up. “Oh fuck, yeah!” he bellowed as he buried himself to the hilt in Todd’s brutalized mouth, his cum pumping down Todd’s throat. He held himself there until he had emptied his balls, then slowly withdrew. He wiped his cock on Todd’s shirt, while Todd just sat limply in the chair. The man looked down and laughed again, pointing at Todd’s crotch. “Hey, man, looks like you enjoyed that more than I thought.” The stain from Todd’s semen was spreading visibly, even in the dim light of the theater. “You fuckin’ blew a wad without even touchin’ yourself!” The stranger tucked his now flaccid cock into his pants and zipped up before heading for the exit. Todd sat there, confused and unsure of what had just happened.

“Well that was pretty piss poor,” came a voice from the back of the theater. Todd sat up and turned to look for the source of the voice. A figure stood all the way in the back. As he watched, the figure walked slowly down the center aisle toward him. He stood as the person got nearer. “I thought for sure you were gonna blow that guy nice and proper.” The newcomer said, the voice sounding disappointed.

Todd stepped into the aisle and went to push past him. “Just leave me the fuck alone!” he said to the man as he tried to go by. The stranger put a hand on his shoulder.

“Like that bitch Melanie did to you?” he asked in a sinister voice. Todd froze.

“How do you know about her?” he asked, turning to stare at the man. “How the Hell do you know about that no good bitch?”

The man smiled and the hand on his shoulder patted him consolingly. “I know she was your fiancée, and she left you without so much as a goodbye kiss.” Todd just stared at him. “I also know you went out and got rip roaring drunk, got busted for DWI and have generally had your life turning to shit for the last month since she dumped you.”

Todd shook his head. “How do you know all this, man?” he asked. “It’s like you been reading my life story.”

It was the stranger’s turn to shake his head. “No, Todd, it’s more like I’ve been writing your life story.” With that, he took his hand from Todd’s shoulder and stepped back. He raised something up and pointed it at Todd. Just before the flash went off, Todd recognized the object was a camera of some kind. After the flash, Todd couldn’t recognize anything but the sound of the man’s voice as it spoke to him. He obediently followed the stranger out the exit and to his car. When they were both seated, the man turned to Todd and spoke again.

“Well, Todd, I had a little bit of a hard time catching up with you since that night behind the club. You don’t really remember that night, do you?” Todd shook his head. “All you remember is how much you hate that bitch Melanie for dumping your skinny ass, huh?” This time he nodded. “You know, I almost actually feel sorry for you,” the manmutterd under his breath. “Almost.”

“Fuckin’ no good cunt!” Todd muttered.

“Really turned you off to women, didn’t she?” Again a nod. “But you haven’t quite made the move to cocks yet, have you?” Hesitation and then a shake of the head. The man smiled. “Well, old Dexter is here to make both of us happy, son.” He started the car, put it in gear and began to drive. “I just got a request from one of my clients, looking for a fresh new face to do some work in gay porn.” The smile broadened. “And I immediately thought of my old buddy Todd.” The smile grew feral. “You want to be a gay porn star, Todd, more than anything else in the world.” He looked over at Todd. “There is nothing that would make your life more complete than to be working in gay porn movies.” He turned his attention back to the road before speaking again. “Tell me your greatest desire in life, Todd old boy?”

Todd turned to face Dexter and spoke slowly. “I want to be in the movies,” he answered.

“What kind of movies?” Dexter prodded.

“I want to be a star in gay porn movies. I want to be on the big screen, sucking big cocks and taking big loads!” His voice rose as he spoke. “I want to fuck guys in the ass and get fucked.”

Dexter nodded his approval. “And I’m just the guy to make that happen, you lucky cock sucker!” He pulled the car into the driveway and had Todd follow him into the house. He led him into the central room and had him strip, then sit in a recliner. He brought over a brief case and set it on the coffe table near the chair, opening it and taking out some electrical leads.

“Now this is not going to hurt a bit,” he assured Todd as he began attaching the leads to various parts of his body. Todd flinched a little when Dexter attached a lead to his cock and one his scrotum. “Just relax, stud,” Dexter encouraged him. “Life is about to get much better for you.” He turned back to the briefcase and took out the power cord, plugging it into the wall, and then flipped a switch.

“We’re going to make a few minor enhancements to make you more marketable in the gay porn industry.” As he watched, Todd could see the hair disappearing from his chest and legs. Dexter turned a dial, and he saw his pubic hair slowly fade from its dark brown color to a platinum blonde. “Matches the color on your head,” Dexter commented casually. He reached into the case and threw another switch. “Now for some work on your cock.”

Todd felt his prick being stimulated and growing stiff. He watched as it rose to it’s usual five inches. His jaw dropped as it continued to grow. He watched as his cock swelled to a thick nine inches of hard throbbing manhood. Dexter came closer and looked at it. “That’s great for length, but it’s too thick,” he commented and went back over to the case to make an adjustment. Todd watched as his stiff prick slowly lost some of its girth, slimming down until it was a sleek meaty pole, standing proudly erect. He felt something was out of place, though, and reached down to check his balls. To his surprise, they had swollen to twice their normal size. He looked at Dexter in amazement. Dexter grinned at him.

“They make a nice contrast to that long, thin cock,” he commented. “And should make one sit load of cum for your money shots.” He flipped one more switch. “Now to work your muscle tone a little bit.” Todd felt his abs tightening and could see the muscles in his thighs swell slightly. Finally, Dexter turned off the machine and disconnected the leads.

“Come look at yourself in the mirror,” he said. Todd stood and walked over to the door where there was a full length mirror mounted. He looked at himself in amazement. He had no hair except for his crotch and his head, which was a platinum blonde. He had near wash board abs, and clearly defined muscles in his thighs, calves and biceps. Best of all, his nagging acne had cleared up entirely.

“Wow,” was all he could manage. Dexter nodded.

“And from now on, you have a new name.” He paused as Todd looked at him. “Your name is, and always has been, Woody Everhard. You have no memories of the name Todd Montgomery. You grew up on a farm in Wisconsin and came here to the big city to live out your homosexual dreams.” He stopped, grinning ear to ear.

“Now, tell me your name, son?”

“Woody!” came the response. “Woody Everhard.”

“And now for the final test,” Dexter proclaimed. “Carmen, get your sweet ass out here!” Woody looked as a naked black woman came into the room. She had the largest tits that he had ever seen, and her bubble butt jiggled as she walked. “Carmen, suck off old Woody for me,” he directed. She obediently dropped to her knees and took Woody’s long thin shaft into her mouth. To her dismay, it began to deflate.

“What’s wrong, baby,” she pouted, looking up at him. “Don’t you like brown sugar?” She resumed sucking his cock, but it refused to grow hard again.

“That’s enough, Carmen,” Dexter told her. “You can come over here and suck my cock.” She smiled and walked over to Dexter, dropping to her knees in front of him. As she fished his cock out of his pants, Dexter turned toward the bedroom again. “Julio!” Dexter called out. “Come on in here.”

At his summons, an olive skinned young man with jet black hair came almost prancing into the room. Like Carmen he was completely naked. Unlike Carmen, he was sporting a six inch hard on. He spied Woody and glided over to him quickly. “You are so gorgeous,” Julio panted as he looked Woody over. “I have to have you,” he dropped to his knees and took Woody;s flaccid cock into his mouth. Immediately, it began to stiffen, swelling under the expert ministrations of Julio. “I want your cock in my ass,” Julio hissed at him as he stood. He grabbed Woody by the cock and led him toward the doorway.

Dexter sighed loudly as Carmen worked his cock like a woman possessed, watching the two gay lovers disappear into the back room. He took his cell phone from his pocket and hit a speed dial number.

“Hey, Douglas, my man,” he said when the party answered. “Have I got the just the thing for your next gay flick.” He could hear moaning and slurping noises coming from the back room. “Yeah, a really sweet gay couple named Julio and Woody. Should make a great contrast on the screen, one dark skinned Latino and a hairless blonde beach boy type.” He listened for a moment. “Oh yeah, they both can fuck for hours and cum in quarts,” he laughed and then listened again for a moment. “Yeah, I’ll have them there at nine tomorrow morning.” Another pause. “Yeah, Dougie, the usual finders fee will be just fine.” He closed the phone and put it away. He reached down and took Carmen’s bobbing head with both hands and began to fuck her face. He was just shooting his load down her throat when Woody came back into the room again. He was covered in sweat and smiling.

“I can’t thank you enough, Dexter.” He almost cooed. “I can’t remember ever being so happy.” He reached out to hug Dexter, but the older man raised his hands in front of him.

“That’s okay, Woody! Save it for Julio. I’m not into the gay scene, myself.” He took his cock from Carmen’s mouth and wiped it on her dark cheeks. She looked up at him and smiled, licking her lips. Woody smiled at him, too. “You and Julio are going to have one busy day tomorrow,” Dexter said to Woody. “You should get some sleep.” Woody turned and went back in to Julio. Dexter smiled down at Carmen and pulled her to her feet. He slapped her on her big round ass and she scampered off to her room. As she left, he spoke to no one in particular.

“Dexter, you sly bastard, you’ve done it again.”