The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Devil’s Mistress

“A good psychopath can play a concerto on anyone’s heart strings.”
Dr. Robert D. Hare

The moment he walked into the teacher’s lounge and was introduced I knew he was the devil. No, not the biblical devil, that I could have handled. No he was flesh and blood but a devil nontheless. I can’t tell you how I knew, I just knew.

It was in the way he carried himself, as if he was superior and invincible. The way his eyes radiated boundless authority. Even his sexy grin made me think I was staring into a shark’s gaping maw. His fresh, clean scent made my nostrils involuntarily flare with lust. But that isn’t when I knew I was in a world of trouble. It was when he gripped my hand in a strong, warm handshake and looked deeply into my eyes. His shark’s grin widened and I knew he smelled blood in the water. He knew my secret. I didn’t know how he knew it, but he knew. I stammered a welcome, made some inane excuse and exited the teacher’s lounge as fast as possible.

I went to my classroom to prepare for my first class. The farther I got from the teacher’s lounge, the better I felt. I entered my empty classroom and breathed a sigh of relief. I went to my desk and began to shuffle papers when I heard my door close. I look up and freeze. It was him. The devil himself. He saunters over to me as if he has all the time in the world. I stared wide eyed, unable to say anything, praying he wouldn’t do what I knew he was going to while at the same time desperately hoping he would.

“38C-26-36?”

“T-thats right! How did you...?”

“Hayli, back in the teacher’s lounge, you communicated something to me that I want to confirm.”

“Whats that?” My mouth was so dry that it sounded like a croak

“I want you to get on your knees, pull out my cock and suck me off. Right now.”

I’m horrified. I’m ecstatic. I answer the only way I can.

“No.”

He gently takes both my hands in his and slowly increases the pressure until he is hurting me.

“On your knees slut.”

The pain in my hands continued to increase and tears were spilling from my eyes. I slowly lowered myself to my knees and he released both my hands.

“Take out my cock bitch and do as I told you.”

Hands shaking, I unbuckled his belt, unbuttoned and unzipped his pants and pulled them down. The powerful shaft that slapped me in the face was everything I had dreamed about this moment, big, thick, hard, black. My mouth was no longer dry as it watered at the prospect of what was before me. I’m shaken from my revelry by a stinging slap, not hard enough to leave a mark but more than enough to get my attention.

“Cunt, if you don’t get to sucking I can’t even begin to tell you how sorry you will be. And no hands.”

I comply, eager to both do as I was told and get him off before the bell rang. I sucked desperately, him being much bigger than I was used to but after gagging a bit I quickly got used to it. I had no choice. If students walked in on us my career would be over about five minutes later and my family would disown me not much longer after that. I bobbed up and down his cock furiously in a desperate bid to save my life as I knew it and before long I am rewarded with the a mouthful of creamy goodness. I swallow most of it and happily lick up what spilled.

He pulls up his pants and adjusts himself then looks down at me with a smile that seemed to hide a sneer.

“Come to my classroom after school today slut.”

And like that, the devil is gone.

I suppose I should introduce myself. Name’s Hayli. Hayli Simpson. I’m a high school english teacher in Texas. 26 years old. Auburn hair, brown eyes. I love my work and the school, being in a wealthy neighorhood had kids that, for the most part, were easy to deal with. Life was good until the devil entered it.

The devil’s actual name is Darius Reed. A history teacher. Black. Very good looking. A body you mainly see on greek statues. 40 years old which surprised me because he looks exactly half that. Did I mention he is black? You see thats what he figured out the moment he met me. I have long had fantasies of being dominanted and controlled by black men. Oh it wasn’t something I ever meant to do. It was a fantasy I never intended to let come to life. But Darius changed all that.

You are eager of course to know how Darius controlled my mind. Hypnotism? Telepathy? Magic? The answer is none of the above. While Darius’ mentalist/hypnotic skills are on par with the likes of Derren Brown(Darius claims to be much, much, better)he has never hypnotized me to make me do the things I do with or for him. He didn’t have to. He knew all about me just by observing me. I asked him how once:

“Its very simply a blend of cold reading, intuition and experience. Thin slicing if you will. Hayli, I’ve fucked more than a hundred white girls just like you, with fantasies of being controlled by a powerful, dominant, black man. And like you it didn’t take much to push them from fantasy to reality. The other cunts at this school I control via hypnotism because they would resist me any other way. You I control because its what you want. Now get that mouth to doing something other than asking me stupid questions.”

Oh don’t get me wrong. Darius does hypnotize me for fun. He enjoys erotic hypnosis rpgs and so do I...very much so. In fact It was one of the things we did our first night together.

I went to his classroom after school was out and I’d finished my paperwork. I walked in and pulled up short when I saw him being sucked off by a student. I recognized her, Charlene Carter. She was a senior and one of the most popular girls in school! I quickly close and lock the door then turn back to Darius in a fury.

“Are you insane?!?” I hiss. “She is a student!”

Darius’ eyes snap up to mine and my anger drains away instantaneously.

“Come here Hayli.” His voice was quiet, pleasant, hypnotic. I’ve never felt so threatend in my life. I walk over to him. He looks at the girl sucking then back and me and that horrible, seductive shark’s grin is on his face and turning my stomach upside down.

“Charlene, stop sucking Master’s cock.” Like that the girl stops and leans back, staring off into space.

“What have you done to her?”

“She is deeply hypnotized and under my control.”

“Thats impossible!”

“Is it? Lets see. Charlene, take off your panties.” The girl stands and complies.

“Now get on my desk and spread your legs.” She obeys. He looks at me and his eyes narrow.

“Eat her pussy Hayli.”

“I can’t do that! She is a student! Do you have any idea the trouble I’d get into?”

Again, this took place before I undertood the extent of his mentalism skills. That why when he suddenly appeared beside me, one hand painfully gripping the back of my neck and the othet just as cruelly holding my jaw I nearly wet myself.

“Listen to me cunt and listen to me good. You don’t ever say no to me. Not ever. Now you get the fuck down there and lick!”

He released and I’m ashamed to say how very turned on I was. My pussy was so wet! I went to my knees and buried my face in Charlene’s pussy.

“C’mon slut, eat that pussy like you want it...I know you do. I know you’ve done this before. In college maybe? Yes, probably in college. And you’ve wanted another taste ever since so make it hot or I’ll make your ass hot!”

His knowledge of my one drunken night with my college roommate and the truth of his words spurred me on and I began to eat the teenager’s pussy with a vengence. Her moans of pleasure excited me beyond belief. I reached to play with myself when the devil’s harsh voice stopped me.

“Touch your pussy without my permission and you’ll find out you’ve never known pain.”

I don’t touch my pussy. It isn’t long before Charlene comes on my face. I greedily lick it all up.

“Charlene, get up. Thats it. Straighten yourself. Good. Pick up your panties and put them in your purse. Now when you leave here go straight to you car. The moment you get in and start the engine you will come out of trance and have no memory of what happened here. Charlene, do you understand everything I’ve told you?”

“Yes Master.”

Darius unlocks and opens the door.

“You may go now.”

I watch the hypnotized girl walk out and then look back at Darius who watches the door thoughtfully.

“Hot little bitch that one. Incredible ass. I’m going to fuck her good when I get around to it. Get up Hayli. We’re going to your place.”

“My place?”

“Yes Hayli, your place. Is there a problem?”

“Ummm...no...I guess not...”

“Oh I see. You live in a really nice area I take it. But you’re just a teacher. No ex-husband...your family must be well off. Neighbors want to keep it nice and white do they?”

I can only look at my feet and blush.

“And of course there is your reputation to consider...I mean what will people think? Well lets find out shall we? Get moving slut! I’ll follow you in my car.”

I have no choice in the matter. I follow Darius out to the parking lot and we each get in our cars and pull out followed closely by the devil. We reach my apartment uilding and I look around before getting out. No one is around and I pray that no one sees us on the way to my apartment. I turn to look for Darius and nearly scream as he is standing right beside me, a wholly evil smirk on his face.

“Lets go Hayli. I want to see your place.”

There was no point in stalling. I am about to head up the steps to my apartment when Darius asks me if I want to check the mail. I look at him and know it wasn’t a question. I check my mail, hoping desperately no one comes out or drives up. Mail in hand we head up the steps to my apartment and I open the door and quickly step inside. Darius laughs and follows.

“You’re a lucky lady Hayli. You manage to sneek your prize black cock into your apartment without the neighbors being the wiser. Bravo! I wonder if your luck will hold up in the morning?”

When he said morning I nearly fainted. There was no way I could sneak him out in the morning.

“Hayli, you ever been hypnotized?”

“No, but I have seen many hypnotists and I think hypnosis is incredibly erotic.”

“Now thats what I like to hear! You are going to enjoy being my slave.”

“Your slave?”

“Thats right Hayli. My slave. In fact, from now on, when we are alone, you will call me Master. Understand Hayli?”

“Yes...Master.”

“Excellent. make us something to eat Hayli. I’m just going to relax while you do. Now get cracking.”

I make soup and sandwiches. Darius inhales his and seeing me pick at mine, eats that as well.

“You need to relax Hayli. I’m not going to kill you girl. I’m just going to fuck you. Oh and I’ll be breaking in that ass tonight too. ut no worries, I’m an expert at getting in and out of tight spots.”

He winked at me and I felt sick.

“Lead me to the bedroom slut and lets get started.”

“Yes Master.” I was surprised I managed to keep my voice calm. I was so scared!

We get into the bedroom and Darius has me sit on the bed. He looks me in the eyes and I feel warmth as his gaze holds my own. I don’t believe I could have looked away if I’d wanted to.

“Hayli, look deeply into my eyes. As you look deep into my eyes you feel yourself relaxing. Yes, thats it. Look even deeper into my eyes and know that the deeper you look, the more relaxed you will become. Deeper Hayli...more relaxed...deeper....more relaxed....deeper. Hayli, you are now very deeply hypnotized and under my control. You trust me completely. Believe everything I tell you as true. Hayli, are you relaxed?”

“Yes.”

“Hayli, are you very deeply hypnotized?”

“Yes.”

“Hayli, are you completely under my control?”

“Yes.”

“Hayli, who am I?”

“Master....”

“Very good Hayli. Master is pleased. Feel pleasure Hayli, pleasure you always feel whan you please me, your Master. Understand Hayli?”

“Yes Master.”

“Very good slave. Your Master is pleased. Feel the pleasure grow. And now Hayli, I reward my slave by making her my Queen....”

I sat regally on my throne, hiding my fear as the dark skinned invaders stormed the castle. My armies had fallen to the horde not long after my brave consort had fallen in personal combat to the leader of the black barbarians, the powerful warrior-king Darius the Dauntless. Even now, the remains of my elite personal guard surrounded the throne, prepared to fight to the last man and get me away to safety. The huge oak doors of the throne room are smashed open and at the forefront is Darius the Dauntless,leading the charge, as always.

“Have your men stand down Queen Hayli! I promise that if they do they will be spared. but if they oppose me I’ll have their heads on pikes within the hour!”

I shudder at the image but straighten mself and gaze steadily upon the savage warrior-king.

“You dare to speak to me, the Queen of Everything, that way? You do not rule yet black beast, nor shall you ever. For even if my kingdom falls, you won’t live to savor it. You face my elite guard now! The Five Hundred Godslayers are a force that has never been defeated and though your army of black animals outnumber them you have no chance. Prepare for death you foolish black king!”

“Don’t you be foolish Queen Hayli! Five Hundred? I only see thirty. Thats all that is left of your vaunted Godslayers. They fought well as the last line of defense protecting this castle, but they couldn’t stand long against my forces and 470 of them lay dead. Surrender to me and the bloodshed can stop here.”

“Go to hell Darius!”

I watch as Darius and 12 of his men rush into my Godslayers with unbelievable fury. Despite the confused melee, my eyes are glued to Darius. He is magnificent. All sleek muscle and panther’s grace, weilding his sword as if it were part of him. A force of nature, no man can stand against him and none of my Godslayer’s who engage him do. My elite fall and of that number Darius kills atleast a third of them. Only one of his men is lost. I watch helplessly as Darius gives orders to cement his control of the castle and his men disperse to carry them out. He turns to me and I steel myself for what is to come. Darius sheaths his sword and approaches the throne with the supremely unshakeable confidence he is famous for. When he is close enough I strike but instead of my blade plunged into his heart my arm is twisted and the knife falls to the ground, the sound of metal on stone signals the end of my reign.

“You’re fast my queen, but I’m faster.”

Still holding my arm tightly, Darius marches me to my bedchamber. My heart sinks. I know what he wants. Letting us in he closes the door behind us. My clothes are torn away and I’m thrown on the bed. I get up and his backhand puts my down and I stay down, fighting back tears. Stripping, my conqueror attacks me. I fight back but I am no match for a seasoned warrior. My knees are pinned by my ears while Darius brutally fucks me. I don’t want to enjoy it, I fight not to but soon I cum and feeling my pussy clench, Darius presses his advantage and fucks me harder. I cum again and this time I moan and Darius’ jeering grin shames me deeply.

Pulling his cock from my abused cunt, the warrior-king adjusts, looks me in the eye and says;

“This is to make certain you understand you are mine.” And he takes my ass.

I come out of the trance and I feel amazing. My entire body is alive as never before. I’ve never been so well fucked. And as a queen no less. Even the brutal ass fucking Darius gave me was glorius. If he didn’t own me before, he did now. I would do anything for him. Anything and everything. Darius knew this and wasted no time in putting me to work. He lay on his back, hands behind his head, staring at the ceiling. I got up and went into the bathroom and wet a warm washcloth. I came back and thoroughly cleaned his cock. Once I was satisfied I lay beside him and snuggled up. We lay like that for a few minutes when he spoke.

“Hayli?”

“Yes Master.”

“Do you know Tracy well?”

Tracy was a social studies teacher and very hot, sporting 36Ds.

“No. She is nice enough but we aren’t friends or anything.”

“Bring her over tommorrow night.”

I sat up like a shot. Darius merely kept watching the ceiling.

“Is there a problem slave?”

I want to tell him yes, there is a problem. I want to tell him that he didn’t need that blonde bitch and her udders when he had me. I wanted to tell him that I could satisfy his every need. I want to tell him there were other women I could bring him. I wanted to tell him this and more.

“No problem Master. She will be here.”

“When I walked in there was a picture of you and two other women. Soon I’ll be wanting to meet them as well.”

I gasp.

“Something wrong slave?”

“Master, those are my sisters.”

“Is there a reason that should matter to me Hayli?”

Yes I scream in my mind! They are my sisters! Leave them out of this! Leave them alone damn you!

“No. No of course not. Just let me know when you want to meet them.”

I lay down, resting my head on Darius’ chest and I listen to the rythm of his heartbeat. I want to cry but I dare not. After all, he was right, I chose this. And I had to pay the devil his due.