The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Desire

Copyright © 1999 Fever Rish

First, a few disclaimers:

  1. This story contains material of a sexual nature. Anyone deciding to take any legal or illegal action is wasting his/her time since this material is purely a creation of the author’s creativeness.
  2. All persons, locations and events depicted in this story are purely fictional. Any resemblance to actual persons, locations or events is purely coincidental.
  3. This story may be archived or redistributed freely as long as the text is provided free of charge, and no alterations (or omissions) of any kind are made to any part of the text, including the author’s credits, copyright and/or these disclaimers.
  4. I invite anyone to comment, both good and bad. Tell me if you find it sick, I’d written this last year and revamped it for this archive. If you find it offensive, don’t read ! Otherwise, enjoy.

The man tapped his fingers against the arms of his wicker chair impatiently.

His appointment was late. Maybe she was preparing something really sexy to wear for him. She was always surprising him with her outrageous outfits and it excited him. He could hardly wait for the hot little piece to arrive. He remembered the first time she came to service him.

Henri had recommended a change and produced his newest girl. When his agent brought the girl in she had been startled. Here, Frank paused to relive his wild rogue days, when he was a very dashing man. Women couldn’t wait to get him in bed and so did he. They all fawned over him. He was God’s gift to the women who crossed his path. Still is. And he never failed to remind himself everyday of his virility. Even now he could still bring tremors to all the girls who came to service him. He sighed with pleasure. He thought of the new girl again.

After her initial shock her expressions changed to that of pleasure. He sighed again. His good looks had won the day again.

In her room Desire lounged in her easy chair, a Slim Lite in her painted hand. She glanced at her clock and decided to let that old goat wait for another hour. She took a deeper drag of her cigaratte. A knock came on her door. A blonde peeped in and spoke, “Sugar. Henri asks if it is time yet.” Desire did not turn.

“No, Lindsey. Tell him one hour.”

“He asks if that is wise.” the blonde persisted.

Desire nodded firmly. “He can wait.”

Lindsey looked at Desire and shut the door. Desire stood up and strolled casually to the row of shelves opposite her. Her long painted nails reached out to run along the different book spines, each of varied thickness and colour. She finally paused at one particular volume, pulled it out and languidly curled up on the silver French reading chair. She turned to the bookmarked page and read out loud.

“Mind Control with Sex”

She smiled. The old goat is in for an exciting and stimulating experience indeed tonight. Slamming the book shut she laughed. Soon her revenge will be complete.

The girl was explosive. She was the perfect sex kitten ever to be made by God, so Frank felt of the God in his sadistic way. She had danced for him to a number from his stereo—Elvis Presley—he recalled, shedding her clothing piece by piece in accordance to the rhythm. She then slinked about his room in her splendid nakedness, huge tits deliciously enticing him, caressing herself, making herself come without him and causing his shaft to stiffen immediately. He couldn’t budge. He sat mesmerized, simply watching her. It was as if she had laid a spell on him, forbidding him to move.

She had laughed huskily and come over to release his shaft from the trousers, hands lightly caressing it. Then she had reached down to coat her finger in her cum and slipped it into his mouth, asking him to lick and fuck her finger. He had happily complied, tasting her sweet cum on his tongue and sucked her finger till he came and sprayed his cum all over her. Some had fallen on her breasts and she had smiled witchingly as she bent closer and closer ...

He had fallen hungrily on her breasts, licking and sucking like a baby drinking his mother’s milk. To him it was nectar. She had moaned at the rough suction and fondled herself to an orgasm that ended in a high shriek which echoed all over the room.

She had then taken her finger away and bid him goodbye til the next appointment.

The next morning he had ordered his nurse to connect him to his agent and he snarled her out of the room. When the agent appeared on the communications screen, he had demanded to know the girl’s name.

“Last night? Oh, Desire. Yes, Frank darling. You like her?” the agent smiled knowingly at his most regular customer. Of course, Frank liked her. She was—desire itself. ‘Last night’ had kept him up all night and he wanted her ‘tonight’. And this time he meant to make her jump on him.

“Don’t shout, Frank. Your voice is so raspy this morning. Perhaps you should check you electronic voice-piece. Of course, I’ll fix her up with you tonight. She is very popular, you know. Actually, I don’t know if she can fit you into her schedule. My other clients have been demanding for her since she started.” he chuckled. “I’ll do my best.” the agent reassured him with a wink before closing communication.

The car stopped outside the Old Folks’ Resident. Henri turned off the engine and turned to face his favourite girl. “So... today’s the day.” he said. She nodded. She looked sideways at her mentor and benefactor.

“He’s toast.” she mouthed harshly. Her red lips pursed grimly. She snuffed out her cigaratte on the ashtray and leaned back. She smiled at him, warmly.

“Thank you, Henri. For everything.” She reached over to grip his big hand. “You are the only man who cares for me and never took advantage of me. For that I am indebted to you.”

“Cheri, you don’t need to thank me. You are a treasure to me. I have enjoyed your company immensely. I only wished that Paul was alive to know you. He would have loved you.” he sighed wistfully.

She smiled and released his hand. She looked up at the huge mansion. “Tonight will be sweet indeed.” she said softly. Her earrings twinkled in the moonlight. She gathered her things and got out. “I only need a couple of hours. See you then?” She gave him a kiss and she walked up to the gates. Henri watched as a ghostly attendant let her in after a short discussion through the side door.

All the lights were out in the Homes, but she made her way unhesitantly to her client’s room. A few visits was enough to allow her to remember the way in the dark. She opened the door without knocking. The man was in his wicker chair again. She curled her pretty lips derisively at the sight of the man. He had darkened the room, the only light the moonlight shining in through the balconey. He shall pay tonight for his folly. She gathered her wrap around her and made her entrance.

He heard the telltale rustle. He turned his head eagerly at the sound of her rustling skirts that whispered sexual promises. The man looked up at the vision at his door. He was not old. He just had the misfortune of being knocked down by a bumbling teenager in his new Rafter 800cc. But that didn’t stop his sexual appetites. A limp was nothing. He still knew how to appreciate a good whore when he saw one.

“Hello.” she mouthed huskily. She saw his clenching hands and smiled knowingly at him. She knew her powress. After years of training and on-the-spot lessons she knew how to arouse even the dullest of them. Just her perfume was enough to throw them into a frenzy with the appropriate—touches.

She approached him slowly, still concealing her body with her wrap. She stopped near him for a moment and bent down. “How are you tonight?” she murmured softly to him, bending closer, allowing him to sniff a little at her heady perfume.

Frank took a deep breath and let out a deep rumble in his throat. His communicator let out a scraped sound. “Good.” he rasped. Desire frowned at the sound. She pouted provocatively at him.

“I don’t like that thing. Why don’t we take it off? It’s such a hinderance.” and she proceeded to unhook the electronic voice-piece before he could say anything. “I prefer the more primitive method, don’t you agree? We will just see, feel, smell, listen ... touch.” she whispered the last word and Frank nodded agreeably. She toss the contraption aside as she walked away from him. Frank made a questioning noise.

Desire stopped in front of his bed. It was a king size bed with four posts that supported pale transparent sheets from the top, draping over the edges. Now aren’t we a glutton for punishment, she thought. No doubt the Homes made him pay well for all these—luxurious conveniences. She drew it aside, took out a bottle from within her wraps and placed it on the bedside table. Then she turned back to face him.

She paraded in front of him, her legs striding forward, now and then showing white alabaster skin. The moonlight threw dark shadows over her, showering her in mystery and dark passion. She opened her fur wrap a little and he gasped. She was dressed in a transparent, lacey outfit, that consisted of a skin tight top and red crotchless garters, that was especially designed to cover as little flesh as possible. It showed off her legs that started with a triangle of black curly hair and ended in blood red heels. The garter showed her private part provocatively, no matter how she walked, stood or sat. The top was a lacey bikini piece that let nothing be concealed, it pushed her huge breasts up and threatened to spill. The transparent red flowing underwrap completed the package who called herself Desire.

“Shall we have some music, hmm?” she asked him. She tossed the other wrap away and turned to switch the stereo on. Her tight bums now exposed, sashayed provocatively in front of him and Frank started to salivatate. The stereo jumped to life and a slow saxophone played. She swayed in time to the music, feeling the melody soak into her body, making her sensuous. She glanced at him sideways. “You purposely picked that, didn’t you?” she purred at him. “Let me dance for you.”

She dropped the transparent wrap and afforded him a pictureques view of her body. She wrapped herself around one of the bedposts and began to make love to it. She slided up and down the post, rubbing it, almost making him dizzy with the provocative sight she made. He wished that he was the bedpost and his shaft started to stand. The bedpost started to have dark wet streaks up its length and he felt cum dripping. Desire glanced at him sideways and saw the telltale sign. She stopped her lovemaking and walked over to him.

She was a vision, an oasis to the frantic man. He panted eagerly as she walked towards him, thinking she was going to touch him finally.

She only brought a nearby chair and sat legs crossed in front of him. She leaned forward, her breasts straining against the bikini top, her nipples dark pink through the lace and beckoning to him. He began to breathe in more heavily. She put her red-tipped fingers on his knees and gently spread them apart. Frank stopped breathing. She smiled at him. With casual ease, she leaned back and slowly brought up her gartered legs and placed them on each knee. Frank closed his eyes and almost died. Desire slided further down the chair and planted her feet firmly on his knees. He opened them again. Her magnificent mons, swelling lush lips staring at him, wet and sweet-smelling of her sex.

Frank began to wheeze and clench his fist repeatedly. His throat came up with strange whining sounds as his hospital pants tightened around his genitals.

“You want me on you, Frank?” she spoke softly as she moved according to his ragged breathing. He watched as she brought one hand forward to her woman’s parts and started to fondle herself. He groaned at the sensuous picture in front of him, as if watching a blue film, unable to participate.

“You want inside of me, Frank? Mmm...” she asked huskily, tongue licking red lips. He nodded fervently.

“But I’m not finished yet. I haven’t masturbated for a week now Frank. I was waiting for your appointment to do it. See how I value you, hmm?” she said. She brought up the other hand and started to rub her nipples through the thin lace. Her breath grew ragged as she fondled herself into a slow frenzy, one hand rubbing her now taut tits and the other smearing the first cum all over her thighs and ass. Frank panted and tried to reach for her, his shaft now straight up and the Homes’ pyjama pants straining it, starting to get suspiciously dark.

She got up suddenly and reached for his trouser opening. Frank looked at her hands impatiently, willing her to take it off quickly. He was celebrating in his mind at the triumph of getting her to jump on him at last. Finally he would be able to taste this delectable dish kneeling in front of him.

Suddenly she stood back. Frank waited expectantly. His trousers were opened and pulled pass his buttocks and his shaft now stood proudly, quivering in the moonlight, waiting for Desire to satisfy his hunger.

She started to tsk-tsk at him. His shaft did not stand so proudly anymore. Frank was feeling confused. He looked at her, puzzled. “Frank darling. Remember me?” Desire said as he shook his head. She looked at him, vehemently. “It’s your little Shelley, Frank. Don’t you remember poor Lisa’s daughter, hmm?” As Frank’s realization started, she let out a cruel laugh. She laughed loudly and shrilly, her face contorted with her hatred. Frank began to feel afraid. Very afraid.

“Why Frank. Say something. Don’t you want to say something? Haven’t you missed your little Shelley? Oh, for shame.” she said. She reached down and tweaked his now limp shaft. “And how is little Ralph? Still call your prick ‘Ralph’, Frank?” she said sarcastically as her slender fingers circled his shaft aimlessly. She lifted her eyes to his. “I want you to suffer as I did, Frank.” She said the words casually but her facial expression betrayed her careless tone. “I want you to feel as I felt.... Humiliation, frustration, helplessness.” She teethed the last word so delicately that Frank trembled. He couldn’t help but conjure up the last memory of the intoxicatingly virgin he had fucked.

Desire .... Shelley. Pretty at the age of twelve and already had pert tits and tight ass-cheeks. For years Frank had lusted after his stepdaughter even though his wife had a fantastic body and enjoyed fucking her every night. Then one day he returned from work and she opened the door for him, home early after cheerleading practice and just bathed, she smelt of freshness and allurement itself. Temptation called and he fell on her like an animal in heat.

Without care he ripped his pants off, pulled the towel away and plunged into her dry pussy, tearing her apart uncaringly. Blood dirtied his thighs but he ignored it. He continually pounded into her, hands squeezing her firm tits, pinching them roughly as she screamed in pain, her weak fists hitting his chest. He soon reached orgasm and exploded his cum into his delicious stepdaughter’s pussy. He gave a satisfied cry and fell on top of her.

His wife came home unexpectedly and found them that way. Born with a weak heart she had crumpled to the floor, never to get up. But he had continued to fuck her until she fainted from the shock. At the funeral Frank made a show of crying at the loss of his wife. He had shook hands with all her relatives and friends, thanking them for coming and saying that he would still continue to look after poor Lisa’s daughter.

That night, she ran away.

But here she was, standing before him now. She had turned out to be one hell of a sex bomb. Frank wondered if this was what she had being doing after she disappeared. She smiled suddenly and he felt the fear again.

“I asked a friend to come Frank. Actually, two. Darlings?” she called expectantly. Two shadows moved from the far wall and Frank almost jumped, except he couldn’t. Again he felt immobilized. A heavy weight seemed to have settled in his bones and he couldn’t stir. Shelley .. no, Desire turned to him.

“In case you are wondering why you can’t move an inch all this while Frank, I have controlled your pitiful mind.” Frank stared at her nervously, as two beautifully muscled men stood beside Desire. One was a Caucasian and the other an Oriental, both were wearing only elastic trousers. “Remember our first appointment? Remember drinking my cum? Sweet wasn’t it? Ever wonder why it tasted like nectar darling? ...” Frank’s eyes budged out and she laughed cruelly. The two men looked on unmoved. “Watch, Frank.” She turned to placed one hand on the Caucasian’s well-toned chest. “Go to the bed, my lovely one.” The man nodded like a slave and went to the huge bed. “Lie down.” He proceeded to the middle of the bed and pulled off his trousers and waited.

“I know you enjoy women Frank. Ever tried a man before?” she said, while caressing the other man’s body in front of him. Frank shook his head wildly. A man? She was mad !

“No, Frank. I am not mad. That’s the way things are now. You are seriously back-dated, my ex-stepfather.” She read his mind ? How ...? “You need extra education. Watch!” she commanded. “Shang. Go to Tom and fuck him well.”

The Oriental man turned to obey his mistress and started to swallow Tom’s long cock reverently. “Tom. Shag Shang as well.” Shang turned into a sixty-nine position to better accommodate Tom, who tugged Shang’s pants off and started to tongue fuck Shang’s ass. Tom was beginning to groan at Shang’s sucking and Shang was pushing his ass into Tom’s face. Frank started to get aroused despite feeling disgusted with the scene. His breathing grew more ragged at Shang’s restrained look, knowing that he was about to come soon, in Tom’s face.

He ejaculated at the same time Tom and Shang came, each’s load of cum swallowed up eagerly, while Frank’s hit the draperies of the bed, staining the cloth. Desire was watching the scene with sadistic amusement, pleased now that Frank was exposed to male-male sex making. Next lesson—group participation.

“Shang. Come over here.” Shang was her favourite. He had been a gym teacher and possessed well-toned muscles and biceps. Extremely strong, wild yet tender in his love making. He had the most delicious cum she ever tasted, plus a nice length and exceedingly tight bums that she loved to dig her nails into.

“Shang, come to your Mistress.” Shang went over and she lifted her face for him. He took her lips and they french kissed for minutes, each trying to outdo the other, both ended up breathless. While she gasped for breath, Shang pulled down the top and possessively put his hands on her smooth heavy globes and squeezed her dark pink nipples, which grew taut with arousal. She moaned ecstatically at the exquisite sensations and her panties were wet in a minute. “Oh, baby. .. baby.... Yeah, squeeze me ... Harder! Oh, yes. .. mmm....” Shang seemed to know his mistress well and he put a finger into the lubricating pussy, sliding in and out, touching and pinching alternatively, driving Desire crazy. He slowly descended, lips kissing and licking her breasts, nipping at her narrow waist, sucking her belly button, until he thrust his long eager tongue into her wet cunt. Desire screamed out in pleasure.

Shang continued his dedicated suction making Desire come over and over again, her sweet juices streaming all over his face, but he never paused his lips. Desire couldn’t take it and she ran her hands into Shang’s long locks and pushed his mouth closer. Then Shang quickly stood up and plunged his already hard cock into her quivering pussy, Desire shrieked, her voice rocketing off the walls, Shang shot his sperm deep into her. And she leaned against Shang’s strong frame, shuddering in the aftermath.

“Frank. Get up.” She ordered. Frank only had a second to register her haughty order before he found himself standing up. “Move to the bed. Beside Tom.” His legs seemed to obey her order without reason and he walked unbelievably over to the bed. His arms and legs helped him climb over the bed and he landed beside the satiated Tom, cock still straight pass his waist. Belatedly, Frank realised Desire’s intentions.

“No... no you’re not serious...” he started to say. She gestured to Tom and he watched frantically as Tom looked into his eyes, hands already on Frank’s shaft, then lowered his head purposefully towards his intended target.

Frank arched his back, groaning as Tom’s tongue sensuously licked his cock, making it marble hard. “Ohhh.... No, no... it’s not right..... ohhhhh......” His hands gripped the white linen, caught up in the swirling emotions that threatened to burst inside him. He felt flame hot bolts that increased with Tom’s every licking and sucking. He grabbed Tom’s head in his blinded daze and grounded his cock into Tom’s mouth, never hearing the demoniacal laughter from Desire.

As he spiraled away into red hot haze, his last memory was of Tom feeding him his cum that tasted of nectar laced with something else—he didn’t know what. And of Desire placing the lid back on the bottle she had brought earlier.......

“Care to join us, Frank?” Desire sweetly called to him from across the room. Frank closed his eyes painfully, trying in vain to shut out the image in front of his eyes. Desire lying in naked splendour on his crumpled bed, legs apart, Shang kissing and sucking her wet cunt, with a newcomer Michael ass-fucking him. For nights now, Frank laid immobilized on the wicker chair, agonized at the erotic scenes which made him wish he was one of them, anyone. He could not move now. Not ever. Desire had him fully under her control now. Her wish was his command.

Her wish was that he be frustrated all his life, the only satisfaction he could have was—spraying himself all over as he came, watching them fuck every night.

Every night.