The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Desert Heat

Off of Fifth Avenue in Old Town Scottsdale, Arizona is a club called “Bangers.” It is practically my home away from home. I go there almost every Friday and Saturday night, trolling for new flesh. You see, I have what some people refer to as a fetish. Dominant mind control by various means. I don’t try to hide it, I revel in it. Mostly I enjoy the company of young vibrant women, but if the mood hits me just right, I desire the company of a man. Obviously, in the initial meeting with a prospective submissive, I don’t give everything away; I believe in the element of surprise. I can usually tell from the conversation who wants to be conditioned for complete control, and who does not. The real fun comes in breaking the latter.

My business, as shady as it sounds, is finding suitable partners for clients of mine. My clients request a certain body type. My job is to find the body and create the mind to go with it. No one wants to be plucked from their established lives to be placed with a man or woman they do not know, so I provide the solution. I wipe their minds clean and construct a will focused on sexual submission and a lifetime commitment to their partners.

Bangers is not your typical nightclub. You don’t go there for a drink and social commentary. You go there to get laid hot and heavy by someone you don’t know, and then if there is time, you have the drink. Bangers is an exclusive club, by invitation only, primarily for the idle rich that need to fulfill a healthy sex life. You cannot get in just by word of mouth, and people have tried. Some get in by name dropping, but not many. Most members are assured a lifetime membership, heavily focused on anonymity. Although, some members have had their privileges revoked due to breaking the rules, like unnecessary sexual violence against their partners. You can either mingle around the room and find a lonely soul who is also there desperate for an orgasm, or use one of Bangers professional escorts. Any sexuality goes, and many fetishes are entertained. That is the reason I feel so comfortable here. I am a thirty-three year old woman with a healthy sexual appetite. I can feel free to be myself.

Bangers reminds me of an industrial warehouse. When you walk in, the main room is dark, accented by the colors of several scattered neon lights. In the center of the room is a bar, manned by the hottest of hotties that you have even seen. Dotted around the bar are tables with chairs, several couches and chaise lounges. Along the edge of the main room against the walls are beds and beds covered by drapes. The screened beds are reserved by appointment only. There is always loud music playing the background, in the attempt to drown out the moans of pleasure emanating from the beds. Sometimes I go there just to watch and listen to the intensity and the passion of sex between two uninhibited adults.

Tonight, however, I did want to hook up with someone. I had several offers, but the spark just was not there for me. My cunt was beginning to ache with longing. As I was sitting at the bar nursing a scotch, this twenty-something blond vixen took the chair next to me. I began to get aroused. She ordered a martini and I could tell she was distraught about something. I took the liberty upon myself to console her.

“You okay?” I turned to her with drink in hand. “You seem upset.”

She let out a sigh. “I don’t know. I came here with…my boyfriend. Now, I can’t find him.” She looked over at a draped bed, and sighed again.

“You think he’s banging someone else now?” I already knew the answer.

“I don’t know.” She looked weepy. “I just wanna get out of here.”

That was my cue. As calmly as I could, I said, “Would you be willing to come with me?”

She looked scared and intrigued, at the same time. Then, a defiant force came over her. “Yes,” she said assuredly. “I will. That sounds great.”

I took the last small shot of my scotch and put my hand on her back, leading her out the door. She was not much shorter than I was; I am only 5′ 3″. But she did have a much smaller frame than I did. I walked out of there feeling like I hit the jackpot. She was wearing a sequined halter top with silk pants. I could smell her perfume as we waited for the valet to bring my car. I closed my eyes for a second and thought of all the fun I could have with this one. She would be for me, not for a client. I would mold her mind exactly how I wanted it. She was as fresh and clean as any specimen could be. I was becoming wet with anticipation.

* * *

My house is about 30 miles away from the club. With surface streets, I can make the journey last for about an hour and a half. Just long enough to get whatever information I needed from my subject before the transformation began.

We talked about everything during the first 30 minutes of the car ride. How it was her first time at Bangers, how long she knew her boyfriend, where she worked, where she lived, her friends. She looked so serene, her eyes were gorgeous. I could not wait to get her strapped down. I could not wait to make her mine. I could not help it anymore. I popped a CD in the car player filled with entrancing, hallucinogenic music. Actually, I loved listening to it. The music reminded me of classical music on steroids. I had the music volume up so she could not help but listen to it. It only took about five minutes. She looked bewildered. She tried to focus on something, but with no avail. Her head moved from side to side, her eyes glazed, as though she was trying to shake it off. I turned the music up louder. She desperately tried to grasp onto consciousness. Her breathing labored. I was so turned on by this, I wanted to take her in the car. I wanted to grab her, spread her legs open and play with her until we both came to climax. But I knew it was only a matter of time, and I had to hold onto any resemblance of logic and reality I could. I reached for my cell phone, and called the house. Brian answered on the second ring.

“Yes, Mistress?”

“Brian, love. I have someone in my car that is a bit under the weather. I need you to help me get her in the house. I should be there in about 10 minutes.”

“Yes, Mistress.”

I could tell in his voice that he was excited at the prospect of meeting a new girl. Brian has been with me how for about three years. He is the only man I have taken to my house that I have not brainwashed. He came completely voluntarily and has remained loyal to me ever since. I guess you could call him my assistant. But he is much more to me than that. He is the one person I can call a friend, as loosely as I use that term.

I met Brian at another club before Bangers was established. I also met him at a dark point in his life. I did meet him with the intention of making him a sex slave, but as I got to know him better, I realized that he needed much more than a brainwash, he needed a family. For some reason, I took pity on him. It never happened before this, and has never happened since. I wanted to clean his mind just to make him happy. But, he came to my house and willingly became my assistant. As he came to learn the nature of my business, he slowly crept out of his shell, and turned into a bright, energetic man. As payment for his loyalty, lat year I let him pick out a mate and I, in turn, made her an obedient sex slave for him. I had never seen him as happy as I see him with her. He named her Katrina. He is careful not to spend a great deal of time with Katrina. Brian only takes her at certain times. They have actually gone out to dinner together several times.

My house is nestled in the middle of 5 acres of desert land north of Phoenix, originally owned by my family. After my parents passed away, the land came to me. It was a perfect site to build my house, as well as my laboratory. I have always been fascinated by erotic mind control, and learned all my techniques from a fellow mind control fetishist psychiatrist friend. He and I have had many a tryst together, and thinking about him now, I miss him. My laboratory is all underground; a difficult undertaking in building in Arizona. The whole process took almost two years to complete, but I made it exactly like I wanted it and it has served my needs well for many years. It is difficult to see the house. Many do not know the house is there, even if you are specifically looking for it. I never have clients come to my house. I always meet them at their residences or establishments. I relish my privacy and I know Brian does, too.

I pulled up to the house, and Brian was outside waiting for me. He met me at the car, and opened the door to find my new pride and joy hypnotized sitting in the passenger seat.

He took a deep breath. “Wow. Mistress, she’s beautiful. Congratulations. Is she going to be one of yours?” Brian leaned in the car, slung her lifeless arm around his neck and took her by the waist out of the seat.

I chuckled, as I got out. “Yes. Oh, yes.” I smiled, staring at her.

“Where do you want me to place her?”

“In Lab Room B. I believe that she is under enough that we can proceed.”

“Very well, Mistress.” Brian scooped up the girl and carried her into the house. She began to moan softly. I walked up to her and pulled open her eyelid.

“Not fully dilated. Take her into H3. I want to have a little fun first. I am about ready to explode!” I could hardly control myself.

Brian took the girl into a room beneath the house, and undressed her. She was completely naked. The girl was still under the influence of the hypnosis, so she did not struggle much. He took her into room H3 and placed her in a chair. Straps were placed on her wrists and around her head. He wrapped her ankles around the legs of the chair, forcing her legs open. Several other women were in the room as well, also strapped down, entranced while watching hypnotic images flash upon a large screen. They were also wearing headphones that covered their ears entirely. They all sat motionless; none of them took their eyes off the screen as the new girl came in. Brian bent down to her ear and said softly, “Mistress will be pleased with you.” He smiled a subtle, evil grin, and backed away from the girl. The girl’s eyes tried to follow him, but she was still too weak.

I went upstairs to change into a robe and spiked slippers. My panties were wet. I decided not to put any more back on, as I knew they would be useless soon. I was brimming with excitement. I went downstairs to the lab, walked in to the room, clapped my hands together and praised Brian for his work. He graciously took a bow and congratulated me again on finding such a beautiful girl. He passively asked if he could spend some time with Katrina. After giving him approval, he walked over to the first girl in the chairs, un-strapped her from the chair and removed the headphones, leaned down to her ear and said, “Katrina, Brian wants to play…” This was the hypnotic plant that would turn Katrina into Brian’s loving companion. She blinked her eyes, looked at him, and passionately kissed him. I could tell he needed her tonight. She stood from the chair, and Brian lovingly escorted her from the room.

My attention turned to the fresh specimen sitting strapped in the chair before me. She began to show concern in her eyes. She did not speak, or make any sound. She just looked at me, wondering what was going to happen to her. I smiled and said, “Let the fun begin.”

* * *

I was quivering with anticipation. She was more coherent now. I walked around her chair. Her desperately eyes tried to follow me, but her head was strapped against the chair. I ran my hand under her chin, caressing her neck. I walked to the back the chair and softly ran both my hands over her luscious breasts. I could feel her heart rate quicken. I believed that she, too, was getting aroused at the infiltration of my hands on her body. I took her nipples in between my thumb and forefinger and gently began to twist. Her breathing deepened. Now I know she was getting excited. I squeezed her nipples harder. She began to moan. Oh, did that turn me on. I walked around to the front of the chair and came face to face with her breasts. I cupped one of them in my hands, and smiled. Her face was a mixture of fear, excitement, anticipation, trepidation, and arousal. This is the part I love the most…the point right before conversion. What little free will is left on these people is mine, all mine. I hold everything in my hands. They know their life is about ready to change, but they are unaware to what extent.

I placed my lips on her right breast and began to suck, softly at first. Then I could not help myself. I opened up my robe, exposing myself to this girl. I rubbed my cunt on her leg while I reached down to her sex and fondled her clitoris. I found her vagina and placed two fingers in while still caressing her clit. She was so wet. A puddle of her juices was beginning to form on the chair. She was breathing just as hard as I was. “Ooohhh, nooooo,” she breathed. I was still riding her hard.

“I know,” I said in her ear. “Make it easy for yourself, let it all go.” I could hardly get the words out. She was still moaning hard. “Just let it go,” I said again.

Finally, her back arched. Her sex was digging into my fingers. I stopped going down on her leg, and finished with her clit. She was screaming, moaning. Then, it stopped for a moment, and she climaxed hard. I kept tickling her clit until I knew it was over.

“Oh, oh…” she said over and over again.

“Very nice,” I said. “Very nice, indeed”

“But,” she breathed, “I have never done that before. I am not like that.”

“Yes, dear, you are. Don’t worry. Soon, you won’t have to be concerned with any of it.” I walked over the computer in the back of the room. I pulled up the audio hypnosis programs, and chose number 12. I made a few adjustments to the other girls’ programs, and went back over to the new girl’s chair. I bent down for a pair of headphones, and placed them over her ears. I stood at her chair for a while, making sure the audio, along with visual stimuli were taking effect. Because she was still under the effects of the previous hypnosis, and weak from the extraordinary orgasm she experienced, it did not take her long to be under again. I leaned down to her face and kissed her barely open lips.

I went headed for the stairs in the main house. As I walked by Brian’s room, I heard the two of them having what seemed to be the greatest sex in the world. I wanted to open the door and watch, but I know Brian’s time with Katrina was special. So, I opted for exclusive time with my magic wand. After three orgasms, I drifted off to sleep, still excited about tomorrow’s final conversion.

* * *

I met Brian in the Kitchen the next morning. Katrina was at the stove preparing some eggs and bacon in a French maid’s uniform. I raised my eyebrow at the sight of this dark haired beauty looking as sexy as ever.

“Good Morning, Mistress,” Katrina said. “Would you like me to prepare breakfast for you?”

I sat at the table next to Brian. “No, thank you, Katrina. I just want a cup of coffee.”

Brian put his paper down. “Mistress,” he said in an authoritative tone, “I suggest you have Katrina prepare something for you. Today is a big day for you and I know you need to eat something to keep up your strength.”

“Really,” I became aroused at his tone towards me. I caressed his cheek. “Alright, love. If you insist. Katrina, I will have something to eat. Thank you.” Brian went back to reading his paper. “How is everything downstairs?” I asked Brian.

“All the girls have had their morning nourishments. I put everyone on their daily treatments. However, the new girl is still receiving the same programming from last night. I was not sure which program to put her on; I knew you had something special in mind.”

I smiled. “I want her on the full conversion today.”

“Yes, Mistress,” he responded.

Katrina set down a plate of eggs, bacon and toast in front of both Brian and me. She turned to Brian and asked if there was anything else she could do. He took a deep breath, put down his paper and stood up, looking into her eyes. He kissed her and held her close. She was lovely to kiss. Katrina had pert, full lips that locked onto you and did not let go. She knew how to make the experience luscious. This time, I did watch. I was smiling because I was happy for Brian. I believed he actually loved her, if that was possible. He broke the kiss, leaned forward to her ear and softly said, “Katrina, Brian is finished. Good-bye.” Katrina stiffened up, her eyes glazed over. Brian sat back at the table, without looking at her said coldly, “Go take off your clothes and meet the others for your daily treatments.” Katrina turned and walked away headed for the lab. I stared at Brian. He looked up from his food and said, “What?”

“You can spend more time with her, if you want. I have no problem modifying her into a full time spouse,” I said.

“No. I…can’t.” He went back to eating, obviously cutting the conversation off. I knew better than to pursue the subject further. He had his reasons. I will never understand them, but I know they are important to him. We ate our breakfast in silence.

Brian offered to clean up the kitchen after breakfast so I could play with my new toy. I went to room H3 and found her there, strapped to the chair, in the same position I left her in last night. I shook my head and smiled. She was the only one left in the room. All the other girls had left for other treatment rooms. They were all being trained for lifetime companionship with clients. I have clients in Mexico, Canada, UK, France, Germany, Japan and Thailand. Training not only included the brainwashing, but reprogramming to the clients specifications, such as sexual preferences, social rules, and language. It takes a good two, sometimes three weeks to get a woman completely trained. And I have yet to have one complaint. There was one woman who, about a year ago, after being handed over to her partner suddenly became confused and altered. She did not know who she was or what she was doing. This, of course, caused her to panic. I was immediately contacted by the client. I went to his house and sat down with the girl and explained to her that she had just undergone a traumatic event in her life. I was her therapist and was supposed to help her through hypnosis to get past it. After gaining her trust, I placed her in hypnosis again, brought her back to the lab and began the cleansing and reprogramming process all over again. It only took 10 days, the last I heard, she and the client were doing just fine.

This girl, on the other hand, would be my companion. My female version of Brian. Someone I can talk to, enjoy time with, have sex with whenever I wanted, and entrance her at a moment’s notice. I could not wait. My head was spinning with ideas. She would love me incessantly, unconditionally. I was excited again.

I kissed her good morning. I leaned down to her ear and whispered, “Soon, you will be mine. I love you.” I went back to the computer and pulled up another audio program. This one was specifically designed to initiate the deconstruction of the mind. It would not brainwash completely, just make the mind more susceptible to cleansing. I started the new audio hypnosis program, and new images flickered on the screen. Her eyes opened up slightly, taking in the new sensory information. Her legs were still open, so I took the opportunity to caress the inside of her thigh. Each time, I moved my hand higher up her thigh. Her sex was beginning to moisten. I wanted so bad to make her come again. But I knew the hypnosis programming would make it difficult for her to climax, and I did not want to put her through that. So, I kissed her, yet again, and said, “Soon, very soon.” I turned to leave the room, then blew her a kiss.

I went into my office and sat at the computer. There were so many variables to program into her new mind. How did I want her to be? Did I want her to be a relentless sex slave, or an intelligent conversationalist? Did I want her to cook for me or stay chained in my bedroom? My mind was reeling. I began putting together a program that would make her the best of both worlds. It would take a little longer to program her mind because there were so many different factors, but I knew she would be the perfect companion when her procedure was complete.

Sabrina. Yes, that would be her new name. Sensual, yet serene, like her eyes. Those eyes. I could not wait for her to look longingly at me with those eyes. That’s it. I needed an orgasm to release this penned up erotic energy.

* * *

It was time. I had two of the other women help me move who was to be Sabrina into Lab Room A. She was placed on a flat table sitting upright at a thirty degree angle. I lowered that table so she was lying completely horizontal. The two other women stood next to the table looking straight ahead, waiting for instructions. I had the two women hold her legs open so I could place a probe in her anus and vagina and electrodes on her clitoris and inner thighs. After that, her legs were strapped to the table. I then placed electrodes on her arms, breasts and on the base of her neck. A strap was positioned over her chest and arms. A specially designed helmet was put on her head. The helmet had over one hundred electrodes designed to penetrate the brain electrically, wiping out existing information and replacing it with new programming. She was not unconscious, but she was not aware of her surroundings. I stroked her cheek, and looked over body for anything out of place one final time. She was slowly shaking her head, as though she was trying to shake it off. I told the two other women to return to their designated stations. After they left, I went over the computer by her head and typed in a few final commands. Brian came in just as I was about to proceed.

“How is everything?” he asked.

“I have butterflies. Isn’t that just so immature?” I shook my head.

He chucked softly and put his hand on my shoulder. “No, I understand. This is…a big deal for you. I hope everything works out.”

“It will.” I pressed Shift-F8 on the keyboard and pressed Enter. The probes in between her legs began to vibrate. She moved her hips little as the vibrations increased. I pressed another series of keys and the electrodes came alive. Her body moved slightly. Then, I pressed the final keystroke that would begin the conversion process. I pressed the Enter key twice, and the helmet began to buzz. She moaned and twitched her head. Her eyes were closed, but it did not look like she was in pain. The hours of audio and visual hypnosis did its job effectively. Her mind was being erased of everything except automatic functions. Her body began to relax. Her head was still. Next, I began the countless hours of reprogramming. It would take many hours a day for several weeks to complete the process. But just the fact that the process actually began, meant a great deal to me.

She resisted the initial programs, but failed to fight off the invasion of new information in her mind. Her body would jerk often, as the electricity surged through her body.

Throughout the next few weeks, Sabrina had undergone many hours under the reprogramming helmet. Her personality was starting to take shape, and her body was relaxed in its new found freedom. I could see in her what I desired all along; a companion who I could enjoy spending many hours with in and out of bed.

She was going through what was to be her final session. I stood by her, waiting impatiently. Brian was at the controls; giving me the “thumbs-up” that everything was going well as he was watching the monitors. I waited impatiently for the procedure to be complete. When I am reprogramming women for clients, I take on the mentality of an employee just doing my job. With Sabrina, I lost all objectivity. I cold not wait for her to be mine.

The buzzing under the helmet stopped. Brian removed the helmet and Sabrina opened her eyes and really looked at me for the first time. She smiled at me and stood to her feet. Those eyes…those eyes could hypnotize me. “Mistress?” she said.

All I could say was, “Oh Sabrina…”

She took a step towards me and kissed me. Not the same kisses I had been giving her lightly on the lips; this was a long, passionate kiss, melting my very inner core being. I was hot with desire, just as she was for me. We left the laboratory and I took her to a room I had specially designed just for the two of us. She was everything I had hoped she would be. She was funny, witty, sensual, erotic, intelligent, socially acceptable, and best of all, mine.