The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

A Descent, Chapter 1.4

When I awoke, I was tempted to call Anna over but I decided against it. I needed to be patient and allow my machinations to play out without too much interface. I thought about how my neighbor, an elderly retired woman, will periodically try to take up gardening. She will spend a great deal of time, smothering the plants with attention. All her poking and prodding usually ended with the plants being sickly and dying. There was a time when she gave up mid-season and the flowers she planted took off. Once they started thriving, she returned her attention to them and they promptly died.

I wanted to enjoy the flowers and to do so I had to give them space and with Katya’s expected wake up calls it shouldn’t be too difficult. There was still some work that could be done with Katya as well. Since she was coming to see me, I could continue to influence her without her father’s interference.

She hadn’t done any wrong to me and I really did enjoy her company. It would be fool hardy to describe my feelings for her as love but I did care for her besides my desire. She had a yearning to break out of this narrowly defined shell she grew up in and just needed some help to break out of it. I just needed to bake a cake with a file in it so she could do the rest.

I found a perfect segue into this when my parents, somewhat intrusively, started asking me about Katya. Naturally my hesitation to mention the fuck-a-thon that happened over the weekend and the morning car sex was taken to be a bit of teenage embarrassment. My father and mother took turns at describing some of their early romantic pursuits. I grinned and bared it the best I could but when my mother mentioned a time when one of her friend-zoned guy friends, my attention was piqued. He did a whole bunch of things, including trying to win her over with a mix tape. Each song, was meant to have a specific emotional importance and the whole cassette was meant to be an overall expression of his emotions.

I asked what happened with him. She said she hated his name and made him change it, painfully pointing out that my father’s and his name were different. She then continued that she didn’t reciprocate the feelings and he eventually moved on. They drifted away after high school but ran into each other a few times after that on friendly terms.

After dinner I set out to work on my plan’s for Katya. I saw a clear vision of what could be, one where I could have my cake and eat it too. Katya and I could engage in my teenage addled mind’s hormone powered thoughts without her falling into the pitfalls of humiliating depravity I was having her mother go through. I would make her a mix tape of sorts, at least something to replace the anti-smoking cd that seemed to always be playing in her car. I didn’t seem to mind the Ambient music that was playing throughout the night but at least she could be steered to a little bit of a more liberating position.

To be honest, the hardest part of the creation process was trying to figure out the actual music tracks of the CD. I developed a real appreciation for my mother’s friend efforts but eventually I got a track list set. I settled on a theme of Me and her, with it basically having one of my favorite songs and then one of hers. Each of my tracks had suggestions about me. I started with suggestions of my desirability. Those turned into suggestions about being able to be more comfortable with me, which in turned focused on how I could easily make her climax. That last suggestions about me were primarily about how she would find it extremely exciting to see me fuck another woman. She would have an overwhelming wave arousal wash over her when presented such an experience, either actual or imagined.

Now with each of her tracks the suggestions were focused on self-assertion, confidence, desire to venture forth and explore the world. I had found a lot of these suggestions on some of the self-help CDs from the catalog I only pretended to sell from at this point. I altered these to be made personally for Katya. She would dress how she pleased, act how she pleased, do as she pleased, and while she would consider the thoughts/emotions of other, they were secondary to her thoughts/emotions. My ego couldn’t resist however to emphasize how desirous I was and how I always had the best ideas.

At this point I was excited to see her already. I also realized I hadn’t gotten any text from her today. I got my phone and texted, “You think I could get a wakeup call tomorrow?”

A few moments later I got a reply, “Of course, you think I wouldn’t want to get you up? ??”

I replied, “I can’t wait to see you.”

She sent an imagine back shortly later. She was standing in front of the mirror blowing me a kiss. It didn’t occur to at first but she had her wet blond hair pushed back behind her ears, and while the picture stopped around her armpit, I was pretty sure she wasn’t wearing anything below.

I remember once when I was little one of my parents, I forgot which, told me that if I went to bed early on Christmas Eve, I would get to my presents sooner. Like then, going to sleep early to get to Katya was easier said than done. I still hadn’t completely escaped the affects my ambient music CD and had only came once today. I wanted to bring my A game to Katya in the morning and I did what I did as a child on Christmas Eve, I fantasized about all the fun I would soon be having.

Promptly, at six o’ clock I was stirred from my slumber, it was Katya. I grabbed my mix tape CD and went straight outside to find Katya already in the backseat. When I closed the door, she tried to pounce on me again but I resisted, as conflicted as I was. “I brought you something,” I said as I reached forward towards the CD player. I hit the eject CD button and pulled out the anti-smoking CD and replaced it with the mix tape CD. I then pocketed the anti-smoking CD. As I leaned back, Katya filled the space I was leaving and was soon on top of me. There was intense heat radiating from between her legs onto my legs and crotch. She was grinding herself against me without stopping to even pull my hard cock out. She was wearing a summer dress until I raised it above her and pulled it straight off. She wasn’t wearing any panties again and was my pants were quickly becoming soaked. We were making out as she essentially dry humped me, a lap dance would suggest some elegance, she purely primal in instinct. At a certain point I couldn’t take it anymore and I got my cock out. She had engulfed me before I knew it.

The first time Katya was on top, she was timid and needed a guiding hand to get the motions right. The second time however, Katya was much more in charge of herself. This time however, she was all over the place. Don’t get me wrong, she was tight, moist, and intensely hot. She was like a wild woman, or someone going through an exorcism. I wasn’t gonna last long and when she came I grabbed her hips tightly and pulled her down onto me. When she tried to buck back up, I whispered in her ear, “Do me a favor, Listen to this mix when you’re alone.”

She just screamed, “Anything! Just fuck MEEE!” I released my grips on her hips and she was off to the races. I grabbed both her tits and started sucking hard on her nipples. She came again, pausing for a moment before returning to her grinding and bucking.

I came shortly after that and as I started to cum, she pressed her chest hard into my face and wrapper her arms around my head. I have never felt so hot before and I thought I would pass out from oxygen deprivation but somehow stayed conscious. Katya never stopped grinding against me and before my orgasm had completely subsided, she tensed up again as she came for a third time. She pressed her neck against mine and started whispering all the dirty thoughts popping into her mind.

Compared to some of my own thoughts, they were quite tame but I saw a place to cultivate a flower or two. I snaked my hand to her clit and started to slowly rub her clit as I whispered for her to go on. She told me a fantasy about sex outside, in the school, and finally in the hot tub. Each time she got into more detail and each dirty detail was rewarded with a slightly faster pace of my finger. When I had her right on the edge I whispered into her ear, “You know hot tubs can be a lot of fun because other people might be there and not even know what goes on under the bubbles.”

She came hard, I thought she had passed out for a moment but she was just reveling in her own fantasies. I think she could have kept going but the morning light peeking through the trees gave us enough sense to postpone more until another time.

She got her dress back on, promised me she would listen to the music, kissed me, and then abruptly booted me from the car; again. As I walked back to the house, I knew I should have added a suggestion to politely let me exit her car.

The day came and went without too much going on. The next morning was basically a repeat of the previous day, deeply satisfying and giving me a craving more. The only difference this time was that the CD I made her was playing the whole time. At this point, I wanted to check in on Anna. I waited until well after 10 and called on my house phone. When she answered, I said, “Good morning slut, when’s the next time you’ll be alone at the house?”

She moaned briefly and then quickly added, “Katya is gone until noon, and Petyr will not be back until 6.”

“I’ll be there in 5 minutes,” I said and hung up.

I like to be on time to things, partly out of politeness, partly because being on time is a sign that my planning has been successful. I rang the doorbell and instantly the door opened wide. Anna was standing there looking kind of like she had just gotten out of the shower, with her robe. The only thing is her hair wasn’t wet. I looked her up and down for a few seconds before casually walking in.

I closed the door behind me as I pulled her closer to me. She wrapper her arms around my neck as I snaked a hand to loosen her robe, she was naked underneath. I grabbed behind her, gripping the back of her thighs up and apart as I picked her up. She squealed in delight and started sucking on my neck.

I carried her to the island in the kitchen, got my dick out and started fucking her. She felt like a moist velvet glove. I could tell by her breathing and moaning that she was closed to cumming and I promptly stopped. “Tonight, you’ll have an opportunity to prove you’re worthy of cumming on my dick but not yet,” I said. She bucked her hips forward but I reached down and planted her hips firmly on the island. I asked, “Would you like to know what you’ll need to do?”

She cried out, “PLLLEEEASSSEE!”

“Just support Katya with anything she asks for tonight at dinner,” I said then adding, “Your husband may object but just use your head and I’m sure he’ll agree.” I laughed at the dumb pun before continuing, “Don’t let him cum until he agrees to it.” I pulled out still hard and she looked like she was about to cry looking down towards my cock.

I grabbed her chin, bringing her face up and said, “Don’t worry if you do as your told, you’ll be seeing my cock this weekend. Now, thank me by sucking my cock.” She eased herself off the island and onto the floors on her knees. She did not waste any time and started sucking me. The first thought I had was, “Damn, she’s a fast leaner.”

“Looks like someone’s been practicing,” I said. She just kept working my cock up and down. She was masturbating as she sucked but her eyes stayed locked on my face. I leaned forward and braced myself on the island. She and Katya could definitely go toe to toe on a dick sucking contest and perhaps they would. I came at the thought of those two lusty beauties sucking me dry. When I managed to look down after my orgasm died down Anna was still looking up softly sucking my relaxing cock. She was still masturbating on the floor in the kitchen and that’s how I left her.

I went out after that but I texted Katya, “Hey babe, Invite me to dinner on Friday at your house. After last weekend I am sure your parents will be fine with it.”

A few minutes later she replied, “What? Are you sure? My daddy will ducking freak!”

I just replied, “Trust me, I can read people well. Just ask your parents over dinner tonight. What would they rather want, their daughter spending the night with them under their supervision or sending her off to the unknown world?”

She must have thought about it for a minute but finally texted back, “If you say so, I’ll tell you about it tomorrow morning, lover.”

Sure enough, the next morning she arrived outside but was in the front seat. When I opened the passenger side door, I could hear my mix tape CD playing.

“Daddy said no...” she said looking like she’d cry. I caressed her face and kissed her on the cheek,

I said, “don’t worry he said no today but the idea is there, I am sure he’ll get use the idea and say yes.” I kissed her again and she turned her face and pushed towards me. She moved to the side of my face, nibbled on my ear, then she moved her head back to go after my neck but stopped in her tracks.

“What’s the hell that,” she said. She was staring at my neck and I really had no idea what she was talking about. “That’s a hickey!” she yelled.

Anna! The bitch must have been a little bit rougher on my neck yesterday than I realized. I can’t think of a time when hickeys were actually a cool thing but now it could be a hinderance. Katya didn’t really pull back from her seat but just became fixated on my neck. I had to act and it needed to be perfect.

I raised my hand to her cheek and started kissing her. I worked her back to her side of the car whispering into her ear, “I didn’t realize you were the jealous type.” I grabbed her thigh and started stroking it while I went back to kissing her. Katya responded by moaning into my mouth but her body seemed slightly paralyzed. My kisses drifted down her cheek and down to her neck. I took turns slurping on her neck and whispering into her ear, “I am sorry babe. We never talked about being exclusive. Things kind of just happened. But that doesn’t mean I don’t like you.” My hand drifted up her thigh and into her pants, then down between her legs.

I slowly started stroking her clit before alternating between the kisses and whispers, “I am having an amazing time with you. Don’t take this the wrong way but you’ll soon be going to college. We won’t be seeing each other a lot then. With this amazing bod you got here, you’ll get your pick of the litter.” I sucked on her neck hard a little with this and she nearly came but I had to keep her in this state of mind for a little longer. I lifted her shirt and bra and mauled her tits, pinching her nipples.

“You know, I’ve been told college is THE time to explore and find exactly who you are,” I said. “You will find a lot of about yourself with the right guy,” I sped up my ministrations on her clit before adding, “or girl...” She came violently but I didn’t ease up for a minute. She looked like she wanted a bit of a rest for a moment but soon got worked up to wanted round two. She was gyrating her hips at this point and I kept working her clit with one hand as the other somehow managed to pinch her right nipple.

Once I got her to the edge again and she cried out, “No Fairr, keep going.”

“Tsk, tsk, tsk, you forgot the magic word,” I said

She cried, “PLEAAAASseee!”

I smiled and raised my head to her ear, sucking on her lobe a bit before saying, “I think I need to punish you for your rudeness.” She convulsed for a moment and I thought I sent her the edge but, in the moment, I stopped playing with clit and as I looked up at her she had a longing look like, ‘go ahead, just let me cum’.

I went back to her ear, “She’s, a client. I sold her some CDs in the past and she turned into my booty call of sorts. Yesterday I went over and fucked her before she sucked my cock.” I sped up rubbing her clit before adding, “She’s just a filthy slut that’ll do anything to get a piece of my dick. Do you want know her name?”

When she didn’t answer and I slowed my pace down until she answered with a, “YES!” before going back to panting heavily.

I picked up my pace and wanted to time this perfectly. Right as she climaxed, I whispered, “Anna.” She writhed around in the car and I did my best not have my hand in her pants smashed by the bottom of the steering wheel. I looked down at her pants and there was a clearly visible wet spot spreading from the space between her legs.

I kissed her cheek as she rested against the door and pulled back to mirror her slightly. She perked up after a minute and had a look of contempt and said, “I don’t know who that bitch is but there’s no way she can suck my cock like I can,” In a flash she moved with such zeal to prove her point it was hard to believe, and my cock was a believer.

I rested one hand on her head and agreed, “You do suck my cock with great skill but I think I am having a hard time comparing you to her memory, maybe we can have a get together and find out for sure.” That just egged her on and she was just fully deep throating me at a speed I didn’t think was possible. My left hand drifted to her back and snaked towards her tit, while my right hand went to her head. The thought of Katya and Anna having a suck off sent me over the edge and when Katya felt my first spurt of cum she lunged her face down and completely engulfed my cock, keeping it there until all tension had left my body.

When I started to became soft Katya went from deep throating to kissing my cock. She was literally making out with it. She started kissing her way up my body, from my waist to my torso, and eventually my neck. She then grabbed my neck and started sucking with great force. When she pulled her mouth off of me it made a loud pop. She then whispered in my ear, “Anytime, anywhere just tell me and I’ll outdo the bitch and then beat her ass.” She then opened the door and pushed me out. I went in and checked out my neck to see Vampira’s work and sure enough there were two marks on my neck, on top of the other. Based on the feeling, Katya’s was the larger one lower on my neck and Anna’s was the other. Having my lifeforce taken from me had exhausted me and I went back to sleep.

I was awoken by my phone, it was a text from Katya, “OMG I don’t believe it. Mom told me that Daddy changed his mind from last night. Mom seemed to take my side last night but Daddy didn’t budge. I don’t know what changed his mind but Mom told me to tell you to be hear at 6:30 for dinner on Friday.” The day went by and on Thursday morning Katya came, I came, and she then left; this time with a bit gentler of an ejection from the car. I went about the day with a giddy excitement that would outdo a school girl. I actually had trouble sleeping for it but eventually dozed off.

On Friday I woke up at 8 o clock. I didn’t know where Katya was but when I went to my phone I found out. The phone was dead. A panic struck me as I was clamoring to get the charger plugged in. I flipped the phone open and saw an empty battery filling up but the damn thing wouldn’t turn on. After what seemed like an eternity the god damned logo came on, accompanied with a jingle that surely must have been written an elevator music composer. The phone was on and I tried to look up my messages. There 13 voice mail messages, all from Katya, starting around 6.

“Hey lover, it’s time to wake up. I know you’ll be just be a little slow to getting the phone, Byee.” one of the messages said.

The next one was, “Babe, it’s time for some sugar. I need you wake up now.”

Each succeeding message sounded more desperate and pressing. By the 8th or 9th message she was panting and I could only guess she was getting herself off. By the second to last message came around she wasn’t even saying words, just moaning out and nearly screamed as clunk was heard. I was concerned but the next message she picked up again, “Well, babe it looks like you owe me for blowing me off instead of letting me blow you.”

I called her immediately, it just rang. It cut to voice mail and after the beep I said, “God, I want to fuck you right now.” and hung up.

About a half an hour later she texted me, “You had your chance, I am busy all day. Daddy is going to be watching you like a hawk.” A minute later a string of messages hit my phone, the first was her saying, “You better cum before dinner, I would have offered a helping hand earlier but I’ll still help you.” After that was a string of pictures of Katya, all penthouse worthy.

At first, she was in a few suggestive stages of undress in front of the mirror. I don’t know how she managed it but they segued to full body shots of her posing. There was no way she could have taken those herself but at this point I didn’t care; my pants were down and I was jerking my cock with full force. I was cycling back and forth through the pictures, watching this supremely endowed sex kitten was displaying all she had right in front of me. As I scrolled back to the earlier sent pictures, I went back to the couple she sent previously. I was close to cumming at this point and I wasn’t at all paying attention to where the pictures began and scrolled back even further. On my screen was her mother, sucking my cock with cum all over her face. It sent me over the top and I went limp in my bed. When I came to, I looked at the mess I made, I had cum all over my sheets and myself. My screen was still showing Anna looking perfect in a deprived slut kind of way. I wanted more, I knew I could get more, and I was going to get more.

I arrived sharply at 6:30. Anna opened the door with a ravenous look in her face.

“Where is Katya and Mr. Petrov?” I asked.

“Katya is getting ready and Petyr is in the living room watching T—”, she tried to continue but by that point I was pressed up against her invading her mouth with my tongue. She pulled me further into the house shutting the door as her tongue pushed back and tangled with my mine. I grabbed her by her hips get some distance before either of us were too worked up to get through dinner.

I smiled and said, “Why don’t we go to the kitchen and you can tell me all about what you and your husband have been getting into.” I honestly didn’t notice how she was dressed up until this point but she had gone out of her way. She wore a semi-formal green dress that placed her cleavage on full display. It highlighted her waist before jutting out a bit down to the hem, ending just above her knees. She was wearing heels, her hair looked like she went to the salon today and her makeup was perfect, save for a slight smear of red lipstick.

In the kitchen food was in a couple of stages of being prepared. She went to the stove to check on the food, then looked towards the living room to make sure her husband was still where she had last seen him. She tended to the food, looking down and didn’t want begin with her divulging. I smirked and said, “You know it looks like you went through a lot of trouble, the food, your clothes,...your slutty make up.” She perked straight up and got her purse mirror out. Her eyes bulged and she quickly reapplied some lipstick. She then looked up to face me. Impulsively she licked a thumb and tried to clean the red of my lips. I let her do so but when she had a look of relief on her face, I moved my face and started sucking on her thumb. I gave it a couple of licks, smiled and said, “I bet you wish I was doing this to your clit.” A small gasp came out of her mouth. I stepped back and she went back to her cooking.

“I sucked him off at first,” she said quietly and without prompting. “He seemed so surprised by it that he orgasmed right away in my mouth. He went to sleep right away. The next night when I did it again but as he was getting close, I slowed down. He was squirming and begging and I sped up to make him come. I couldn’t take it at that point and climbed on top of him after begging him to make love to me. He had a glazed look on his face so I got off and started sucking his pen—, cock again. When he was hard, I got on top of him and grinded my sex against his. He just laid there but reached to grab my breasts. I leaned forward and let him play with them as I grabbed his cock and lined it up with my p-pussy. I tried doing what you’ve taught me but I couldn’t cum. I was so worked up I started thinking about what we did and I came, Hard. Petyr came with me. ”

I heard a loud grumble coming from the living room but it seemed like Mr. Petrov was complaining to himself about what I could only guess was ESPN.

I looked at her and said, “Go on...”

“Two nights ago, I did as you said. He seemed disappointed until I got out the lotion and actually started giving him a hand job. I started slowly and whispered in his ear all my naughty thoughts. I didn’t want him getting angry so I started slow about expanding my horizon. Telling him these things got me so worked up, I could not help it and started rubbing myself. He tried to speed up the pace by thrusting but when he did, I loosened my grip and whispered into his ear to relax. When he calmed down, I continued my methodic stroking. That night I told him things I thought I would die if I told anyone to but he just laid there, breathing heavier and heavier. He got so worked out he started calling out and really begging, I just continued with my stories. When I couldn’t bear to say any more, I picked up the speed of both my hands and we came together. I tried getting down to suck him off but I didn’t quite make it in time and he ejaculated some on my lips. When I pulled up to lay next to him, he did something I didn’t expect, he reached over and kissed me deeply before turning over and falling asleep.”

She sighed for a moment to catch her breath and continued.

“When Katya asked about dinner, Petyr seemed like there was no changing his mind. I brought you up a few times, trying to get him warm up to you but he kind of shrugged it off. Yesterday morning I woke up early in a sweat, I had to suck something. Petyr was still sleeping and I went under the covers and started licking him. Last night’s musk was still on him but I did not care. I got him hard and started sucking. At some point he shifted and I knew he was awake. I replaced my mouth with my hand and nuzzled up to him as I kissed his ear. He groaned out loud but I started to slow my pace to a crawl. I tried to bring your name up to him again in my nicest voice and he didn’t shrug it off or anything. I said, ‘you know even if you don’t like Malcolm, at least if he cums over here we can keep an eye on him. If we just keep on forbidding contact, she will find a way and then who knows what they will do.’ I sped up my pace, ‘they might even do what we were doing right now, or worse.’ I have never heard Petyr moan the way he did as I said that but his pe-dick started spurting semen all over himself. He got it all over his stomach, leaving a pool in his belly button, his chest, and even a strand made it to his chin. I kissed him deeply, still holding him, and asked, ‘Don’t you agree?’ He looked really guilty but nodded. I kissed him again before I told him we needed to get up.”

Anna seemed to perspiring but continued, “Last night, I was more worked up more than I have been. I asked him if he wanted to go to bed early and he turned off the TV! It was a football night and Petyr actually turned off the TV!”

I smiled and said, “Well when you please your man, that can happen.”

She went on, “When I walked out of our bathroom, he was in bed already, naked. He was staring at me and slowly masturbating. He tried to get on top but I pushed him on his back, he didn’t even put up a fight, and nuzzled up to him again. I repeated what I did the night before with the fantasies and he was really getting into it. I started describing being taken by a mystery man who ravished me, doing things I would never do willingly. He was panting out loud when I started describing a story similar to what you did to me last week. He didn’t last through the end but just made it to where my mystery man took a picture of my cumshot face. He ejaculated all over himself again. After he started softening, I moved my hand all over his body feeling for semen, he was covered in it. He was asleep before I could do anything else but I was so horny. I went to the bathroom to take care of it but I could not orgasm. I tried and I tried but nothing could get me there, it just worked me up further. Eventually I laid next to Petyr and I must have fallen asleep because the next thing I know it is I was giving Petyr a morning blowjob in my sleep. I awoke roused right as he came in my mouth.”

Anna looked visibly phased by this point. I walked up to her and whispered in her ear, “You want to masturbate now, don’t you?”

She just nodded.

I then stepped back and said, “I think I can handle the rest of what you have here, go take care of it before dinner. You have my permission to cum now. If you have any trouble getting there, just remember that” I then added, “And bring the boombox with the ambient music back when you finish, I want to listen to some background music tonight.” I slapped her ass and she was off.

I’ve never seen a woman in high heels walk so fast.

I busied myself with the food, careful to put the apron on first. I was worried for a moment that Mr. Petrov would come into the kitchen but he just stayed in the living room, occasionally out bursting about something on the television.

“Heeyyy dream boy,” A familiar voice behind me said. Katya was looking gorgeous, though I am not sure why. Don’t get me wrong, this girl is hot but she was wearing relatively demure clothing, something I would have seen her in at school. She had on a colorful blouse and some jeans, which admittedly in the past did quite a bit to show off her ass. I think it had something to do with her father and at that thought I had become grateful.

I walked up to her gave her a kiss as I wrapped around to hug her. She liked it but was probably a lot more worried about her father than I was and pulled back.

“I missed you so much, I was really hoping to see you this morning but I couldn’t find you,” she said, making a pouty face.

“Sorry babe, my phone, I forgot to plug it in last night. I’ll make it up to you, somehow,” I grabbed her ass for a moment as she made an adorable squeaking noise.

She swatted me away and said, “You have to behave Mal.”

I kissed her cheek and whispered in her ear, “Don’t you worry about a thing, I will handle everything.” I then stepped back and said at a normal speaking volume, “Why don’t you get the table set.”

She went about her assignment quickly while I basically made sure nothing burnt and placing all the meal on serving plates and bowls. Anna came down the stairs, looking much relieved, boom box in hand. She went to the dining room and plugged it in. It couldn’t have been possibly like this but it seemed liked the music just seeped its way through the house.

“I think that wraps everything up.” I said, finishing plating the food. I turned to Katya and said, “Why don’t you tell your dad dinner is ready while I bring the food in.” She nodded and quickly complied.

I heard the TV being shut off and people shuffling about as I carried in the main course. In front of me, at the head of the table was Petyr Petrov. He was a few years older than Anna though it looked more like a decade. He was about my height, maybe an inch or two shorter, around 5′9. He developed a bit of a gut and was slightly balding but not anywhere near entirely so. I am not quite sure if he dyed his hair or not but he had grey mostly around his side burns.

He looked up and said, “Malcolm,” at least acknowledging my prescience.

I placed the food down smiling and looking right at his forehead, “Hello, Mr. Petrov, it’s so good to see you again.”

He smirked, looking up for a bit trying to figure out if I was being insincere before refocusing his attention on the dinner in front of him. I returned to the kitchen and retrieved the rest of the dinner. I brought it to the table and placed it in a bit of free space. I then went to my spot that was next to Katya, who was in turn sitting next to her father, Anna sat across from Katya. I noticed as I sat down something restrictive around me. I looked down and saw the apron. I stood back up, untied the apron and placed it on the back of my chair. As I did so, I noticed how effeminately pink it was. I must have looked at least a little more disarming to Mr. Petrov that way.

Dinner was quiet at first with the conversation being led by Anna and Katya. There was the, “how was your day,” and “Katya, what will you and Katie be doing tomorrow?”

“Oh, we’ll just be watching some bad horror movies and listen to some music,” was Katya’s response.

Tension eased as dinner wore on and when the conversation turned to me, I was even able to get a chuckle out of Mr. Petrov.

“So how you be handling your senior year this year,” Anna asked as benignly as possible. I am pretty sure Mr. Petrov was just waiting to rub this in.

“I suppose like any prisoner would,” I said, “You know, if you look at high expectancy of someone my age 20 years ago, their life expectancy was 8 years less than mine is. So even with my scenic trip I will have at least 7 expected years more to get stuff done. Just think of me like I am a 10-year-old.”

Eventually dinner was finished and Anna asked, “That was delicious, thank you Malcolm for your help.” Both Katya and Anna chimed in agreeing.

“You know,” I said, “We have a tradition at my house. The person who cooks, doesn’t do the dishes and the person who doesn’t cook, does the dishes.”

Mr. Petrov gave a barely concealed sneer but Anna’s face lit up, “What a wonderful idea, you mother is a wise woman.” At this Mr. Petrov relented and focused on Anna, giving a slight smile. Katya took the initiative and was off gathering the finished plates, cups, and utensils. I got up stretched and noticed the apron.

I grabbed it and handed it to Mr. Petrov. I said, “Here, you wouldn’t want Anna to have to work on any stains when she does your laundry, that’d negate the point.”

Anna followed up with, “He’s right you know, I mine as well do the dishes myself if you don’t put that on.”

Mr. Petrov bent over to Anna to kiss her, she presented her check. He then leaned up, and walked into the kitchen as he put the apron on. It occurred to me after that I had called Anna by her first name and it had gone unnoticed.

I leaned over the table towards Anna and said somewhat quietly, “Tonight we are going to watch a movie. You will get a blanket to snuggle up with your husband. You are to offer him slow stimulation and the occasional whispered fantasy. About an hour into the movie you whisper to him, asking him to join you, before excusing yourself upstairs. If he seems to protest you will tell him, ‘You can either worry about Katya and Malcom will do or you can worry about I will do upstairs if you doesn’t follow me.’ Ride him, if he comes and gets soft, suck him off and keep riding him. If you want to think about me face away from him as you ride him. You are to fuck him until you collapse in exhaustion.”

In short order Katya and her father returned. I offered a movie that was recently released on DVD, The Departed, that I had recently burnt. It had no implanted messages, just some lame extras that are hardly worth mentioning. Katya and Anna procured some pillows and a blanket. Katya and I sat on the floor in front of the couch, at a respectful distance of course. Mr. Petrov seemed like he was going to sit in his recliner but Anna must have made a suggestive gesture or two because after pouring himself a tall drink he sat down on the couch with his wife.

I popped the movie in and sat back down. Behind us someone was fiddling with the settings but the movie was starting. I looked back to see Mr. Petrov looking down at the remote but giving it a weird look, like he was distracted. I got up and said while reaching out my hand, “Here, let me.” I turned to the TV and started the movie. I then offered the controller back and said, “My generation was raised with this stuff.” He was breathing somewhat heavily with and took a drink of what he had on hand but reached out and took the remote. As this happened, I was clearly seeing something under the blanket roaming around his crotch but did my best to ignore it. As I sat down, I noticed no one bother to turn off the boombox, no one seemed to notice it.

I honestly wasn’t paying any attention to the movie, there were spies, backstabbing, and a who done it all about the film but I was more interested in stealing glances from Katya and finding and reason to look at what was going on behind me. I have never seen this movie but thought it would appeal to Mr. Petrov. I nearly choked when there was a scene where one of the characters went in a porno theater and it actually showed porn. Anna saved the day.

“Well I don’t think I can stay up possibly another moment,” she said. Mr. Petrov paused the film, unintentionally at a shot of the theater’s screen. “You coming, dear?” she said?

He looked very out of it and visibly sweating. He said rather muted, “Not quite, one moment.” He then got up and poured himself another drink and then followed his wife upstairs.

Katya waited a whole 5 seconds before she leapt on me. I pulled away from her for a second and said, “Hold on, let me get a drink first.” I went to Mr. Petrov’s liquor cabinet and followed Mr. Petrov’s example, pouring what turned out to be bourbon. I took a deep drink and turned around. Katya out of most of her clothes, down to her panties.

I laid down with her and as we were kissing it seemed like she was sucking my tongue a lot more than before. It occurred to me that she was going after the bourbon but too afraid of getting caught. I smiled and got up in the recliner and Katya, still kneeling followed me. I bent over to kiss her as I undid my pants. I was damn hard after at this point and Katya wasted no time sucking my cock. She was showing such devotion to my dick I just melted in the chair. I pulled her off for a second and poured a bit of bourbon on my cock, before letting her continue sucking.

She returned to her blowjob with even more enthusiasm than before. After a while I pulled her off again and poured some more bourbon on me. I repeated this a few times, while I drank some myself, until the glass was empty. I could have died and gone to heaven like this but I was awoken out of my euphoria with a bang.

It came from upstairs and was followed shortly after that was an occasional thud. Katya jumped off me the instant the bang happened and scrambled for her clothes. I was very curious what was going on and said, “What do you think that was?” I reached for Katya’s arm and pulled her up. “Let’s go check it out.”

Nervously she said, “I don’t want to get caught, Daddy would kill you if he caught us like that.”

“Don’t worry,” I said, “I am sure your parents are in bed by now.”

She had managed to get her shirt on but not much else, not even buttoning it up. I led her to the dining room and grabbed the boombox with my other hand and went upstairs. I parked the boombox in the middle of the hallway on a table and plugged it in. Before the music came on, I noticed the master bedroom was where the noise was coming from. “Come on,” I said, “I think it’s coming from here.”

“That’s my parents room!” Katya said, trying to whisper.

“It might be a bugler, it’s better to be safe than sorry,” As I replied as I led on. I deftly opened the door about a third of the way. Inside, on the bed Anna was having the ride of her life.

“Oh god!” Katya cried out but not moving. She gave a deer in headlights look but when she seemed like she would squeak again I placed my arm around the back of her neck, pulling her into me, and placing my hand over her mouth.

“Wow,” I whispered, “She’s really giving it her all.” I started slowly stroking my cock to full erection and said, “This is quite a show.” As we stood there listening to the moaning from the bedroom just get louder from both of her parents, Katya must have noticed me stroking off and looked down to stare at my effort.

When I noticed that I stopped stroking myself and guided her hand to replace mine. When she was maintaining a proper speed, I raised her head slightly with my other hand directing her to watch the erotic display in front of us. With Anna fucking her husband like no tomorrow in front of me and the sexist girl next door in my arms I even cried out, “God this is so hot!” Both of Katya’s parents seemed completely oblivious to our presence.

I couldn’t wait anymore. I removed my hands and grabbed Katya’s panties and ripped them off. I then grabbed her hips and turned her towards the doorframe. I lined up my cock and entered her. I hadn’t paid that much attention to Katya at this point but she must have been worked up because she came instantly. She made such noise I had to move one of my hands over her mouth again. At this point I realized I was still had her shredded panties in my hand and shoved them in her mouth. Katya collapsed slightly into the doorframe. Her head was now outside the master bedroom, with her shoulder leaning into the doorframe.

I don’t know how long I fucked her like this but she came again soon after. At one point the noises from the bedroom ceased. I looked up to see Anna turning around, now facing the door. She started fucking her husband again and I resumed fucking Katya. A minute later she shrieked. I thought she came but it didn’t sound like that, then I noticed. Her eyes were bulging and I could see the white of it. She had noticed us. I stared at Anna, I am not sure what she could see but eventually she started bouncing up and down and grinding into her husband.

I was surprised I had lasted this long but when Katya came again, she became so tight I just lost it. I grunted, “Fuck!” without any restraint to the volume. Katya spilled off of the doorframe onto the wall while I fell onto the doorframe. I never left her pussy for a moment.

About 10 seconds later I heard Anna climaxing. She was trembling on top of her husband for a moment before collapsing, picking herself back up and continue to fuck husband. I scooped up Katya and brought her to her room. As I entered it, I heard Mr. Petrov call out, “Anna, OHHH Godd!”

When I placed Katya into the bed, I noticed she still had her panties in her mouth. She seemed be sucking on them. I gently pulled them out and offered my cock which she gladly accepted. Katya seemed possessed by a nymphomaniac at this point. With this kind of continuous practice, she could be the queen of blowjobs. I reached over and started rubbing her clit. We worked ourselves up and I said, “I’m gonna cum.” She pulled her head up and swallowed my cock. I tried to focus on getting her off and while I failed at the focus, the effort was enough so that when she finally pulled back, she climaxed.

I leaned over and kissed her on the forehead and said, “I gotta go, your dad can’t catch me here in the morning. Tonight was amazing.” She cooed slightly but just continued so slowly come off her high. As I exited her room, I didn’t close the door. You could hear moaning and grunting from the master bedroom and I was sure Katya could hear it. I walked up to the boombox and turned up the volume even further. I went downstairs to get a quick shot from the liquor cabinet before I made my exit. As I left, I could hear the Petrov’s from the front door. I smiled for two reasons, things were going just as planned, and there was beautiful music to match this beautiful evening.