The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

A Descent

The story of one person’s descent into absolute power

Chapter 1.2

When I thought I had been thoroughly cleaned and Mrs. Petrov was sufficiently humiliated I pulled her off of my cock, pulled up my pants, and zipped up. She looked desperate to get back to her oral ministrations.

“Don’t worry,” I told her, “You’ll get another chance if you do exactly what I say. When your daughter gets back you will drink the mixed drink she is gathering together and then say you need to rest. You will then leave us alone. Don’t worry, I will honor our agreement. After an hour or so come down stairs and tell Katya and I that you would like me to stay the night, in case of emergencies, and I could sleep on the couch. After that you are to put on your ‘special’ lingerie and pull out all the stops for getting ready. You mentioned on Monday Katya has a busy day tomorrow in the morning and won’t be able to stay up all night. Remind her to get ready for bed and once she is asleep I will come to your room. In the meantime, you have some work to do.” I glanced down at her crotch, “your pubes is unkempt and needs some serious attention, manage that hair.”

She looked up, with a great deal more composure than she has shown since I first saw her today, and nodded.

I went to the living room, saw Mr. Petrov’s liquor cabinet and poured myself a drink. By the time Katya was back my drink was finished and I was relaxing to some music video with a nice buzz on. Katya made the concoction exactly to the ratio I specified and she called her mom. Mrs. Petrov came in and played her part beautifully. About 20 minutes after finishing her drink I could hear the water from the shower come on and was certain she was following my instructions to the letter.

Following my part of the bargain was a little harder. When Mrs. Petrov finished her drink Katya and I both sat down in the couch and inattentively starred at the tv. About half a minute into Mrs. Petrov’s shower Katya changed her position on the couch, leaning into my chest with her legs draped over mine. Despite my recent release, my 18-year-old body got the better of me and I was hard again but I did not make a move. Eventually Katya looked up and asked, “Why aren’t you trying to kiss me like before?”

I said, “Sometimes I can play hard to get, perhaps I want to be chased for a while. If you really want something, sometimes you have to make it happen.” She frowned at that but resumed her previous position, only this time she brought her hand up and rested it on my chest. At first it was still but eventually it started to drift around

“You mean, like this?”. She said.

“It’s a start”, I said, “But you’ll never know where it will end unless you reach out for it.”

She reached up and kissed me and then again. She repositioned herself, scooting on my lap entirely as we continued to make out. Her hands were all over my upper body at this point. The shower stopped and she paused for a moment but then dived right back in. We got lost in each other for what was probably minutes but felt like seconds. I almost didn’t notice the sound of the Mrs. Petrov walking back down the stairs. Katya didn’t budge but attempted to at least primp herself and keep her hands where they could be seen.

Panic struck Katya and she jumped off me and made a B-line to the bathroom. I looked up and saw Mrs. Petrov in her robe with her hair wrapped in a towel. Rather than looking like she had been taken advantage of, she had the look of jealousy in her face.

“You lied! You didn’t wait one minute before you jumped on her!” She tried to whisper in an angry tone.

“I told you I wouldn’t pursue her and I didn’t, she was making ALL the advances. I am only a man, I can’t deny such a force.”

Katya returned from the bathroom looking very guilty and a little sheepish. “How you do feel mom?” She said, trying to make eye contact with her mother and only barely being able to.

“A lot better, actually. The drink Malcolm recommended actually did a great deal.”

I quickly interjected, “You know since your feeling so well it would be good to follow that up with a massage. That will help put you in a relaxed state for bed. I would be happy to show you the technique”

Mrs. Petrov seemed wearily but Katya piped in, “Mom, I think he’s right, what do you have to lose?”

Mrs. Petrov stared at her daughter for a moment but then said, “Well it’s getting late. Malcolm, if you were to do that, I wouldn’t feel comfortable with you traveling at night. Besides, having a man here to take of any emergency wouldn’t be a bad idea. You could sleep here on the couch tonight.” She then looked at both Katya and I, “So no funny business. I am a light sleeper and will catch you if you try anything. And Katya, you need to start getting ready for tomorrow, you have your morning dance lesson followed by your yoga class.”

“I wouldn’t think of it”, was all I said.

Katya got wide eyed and remembered everything that she had to do and rushed off, but not before subtlety blowing me a kiss. I sat up and gestured Mrs. Petrov to come to me. She started to sit down on the couch but I stopped her, “Kneel on the floor facing away from me.” She did and I yanked down her robe to expose her. I reached over and my hand grabbed her by the pussy. She had clearly groomed herself, with a well manage triangle above her sex and smoothness around her lips.

She moaned out and gyrated her hips. I pulled back my hand and she whimpered out. “now clean my fingers off.” I said but as she tried to pull her robe to them I stopped her and said, “with your mouth.” She had a look of revulsion but complied and I smiled, “Come on, you can do better than that, pretend its my cock.”

That motivated her and she began sucking in earnest. I was amused and let this go on for a minute or two before stopping her. “You know after all the things I’ve done for you today you’re the one that should be giving me a message.” I kicked off my shoes and shoved my feet in her face. “Worship my feet with your hands and tongue.” I didn’t really get off on any feet fetish but seeing the once proud mother of a girl I was interested in and who thought that her daughter was too good for me now worshipping my feet just made me sigh in satisfaction. I leaned back and enjoyed my foot massage.

Upstairs I could hear Katya moving about, getting ready for bed. I was a little nervous of her catching us until she was in the shower. Thoughts of her in the shower did arouse me a bit and I had to readjust myself to remain comfortable. As my hand went to my crotch. Mrs. Petrov’s eyes became fixated on it and she began to frantically suck on my big toe. Calling this woman in front of me, “Mrs. Petrov” didn’t seem like it would be an appropriate way to address her any more though. “You know, I don’t think I should be calling you as Mrs. Petrov any more, it’s too dignified. I think I will be on a first name basis with you now.” She just kept on massaging and sucking/licking my feet.

When the shower stopped I told Anna to go upstairs and to follow the directions I had given her earlier. I then turned on the TV and just zoned out for a bit. The movement upstairs died down but then I heard a set of steps descending the stairs. These were much quieter than the sounds I heard before. Katya appeared in her pajamas, nothing overly erotic, just a pair of pajama pants that went to her hips and a rather thin t-shirt that did nothing to hide her nipples. They were like her mother’s but much more pert. She had a blanket under one arm and a pillow in the other.

“I just thought you could use these.” she said. I took the pillow and laid down on the sofa. She then sat down next to me around my hip and unfurled the blanket on top of me. When she got to the top my legs she stopped, looked at me and smiled. “You know I was thinking about what you said earlier, about reaching out for what I want and I think your right.”, She said as she started massaging my cock through my pants. She then, without moving her hand away from me, leaned forward and started kissing me. I reached and grabbed her hips as we began to make out. At first, her hand remained stationary on my cock but I inadvertently ground against it and eventually she started stroking my cock through my pants. My hand drifted from her hip to between her legs and I began softly rubbing her clit. This just fueled Katya’s energy as she cried out into my mouth. She was clearly worked up and came soon after, as she did she grasped my body and held it tightly through muffled moans and convulsions.

We laid there for a bit before she started stroking my cock again. At this point I remembered I had her mother waiting upstairs for me and as much as I was enjoying Katya’s efforts, she probably wasn’t going to fuck me. To her surprise I said, “It’s getting late, we will have all day tomorrow after your lessons to hang out.” She whispered, “But what about this,” she said lightly gripping my cock still in my pants. I retorted, “I’ve been dealing with that my whole life, I’m an expert.” She smiled and said, “Well maybe one day you can teach me all you know about it.” She leaned forward and kissed me one more time. I pulled her head to the side and whispered in her ear, “Then the first lesson is, to practice what I just did to you each time before bed and focus your mind on my hard cock.” She gasped out loud, I kissed her again, she got up and somewhat excitedly went up the stairs. She was much less quiet about it.

I waited another 10 minutes before going upstairs to the master bedroom. At the top of the stairs I realized I had to take a piss and looked around for the bathroom. I found it, and took care of business. As I was washing my hands I noticed the hamper and got a devilish idea. I saw on top of the pile was Katya’s dress, her socks, and what I would assume to be her bra and panties. I grabbed her panties, white cotton briefs, and noticed they were very damp. I put them in my pocket for my later plans. As I exited the bathroom I noticed a low moan coming from Katya’s room, she must really be taking her lessons to heart.

I walked to the master bedroom and opened the door without knocking. Inside a couple candles were lit and on the bed was Anna. She was wearing a satin slip that got lacy around the cups of her breast. Now compared to what I’ve seen at Victoria’s Secret passing the mall, this was very tame but she did look good in it. She sat straight up, unsure what to do as I approached the side of the bed she was on. I pulled my dick out and just said, “Suck my cock slut.”

Any doubt she may have had was replaced with devoted certainty. The blowjob she was giving was a little better than the one she gave earlier today but still nothing to write home about. I pulled my dick out of her mouth and slapped it across her face a few times before saying, “come on you can do better than that, go deeper and cut out all that gagging sounds, or would you like Katya to hear us?” I shoved it back into her mouth and honestly there was improvement. I wanted more than just a blowjob tonight though, so I grabbed her by her shoulders and pushed her onto her back. I reached under the slip and yanked off her panties, ripping them in the process.

Anna cried out “Noo, those were an anniversary present Petyr gave me last year.”

“Well, he will thank me.” I looked at them, they were white satin but again, fairly boring and said,” Tomorrow when Katya is out, you will update your wardrobe a bit. You’ll need some lingerie, real lingerie, not something on the clearance rack at Sears. Go to Victoria’s Secret and find the sluttist lingerie you can find. If you have any doubts, just tell the sales person that you are trying to impress your young lover and need to look sexy as hell. While you’re at it, get yourself a bikini so we can make use of your hot tub out back.”

I then grabbed her by her hips and unceremoniously began to fuck her. She cried out loudly and I had to warn her, “Keep your voice down, if you don’t Katya will surely hear you.”

I was going at a steady pace and she moaned out, “I can’t help it, it just feels so good!.” I knew I had the solution for this and reached into my pocket, pulled out Katya’s panties, and shoved them in her mother’s mouth.

“That should shut you up,” I said as I resumed fucking her. She looked confused at this but just continued to moan into her gag. “I found those in the upstairs bathroom, I’m guessing they are Katya’s since they were on top of the clothes she was wearing today.” That same look of disgust came on her face and she reached to her mouth but I swatted her hand away. “No, you need those there or Katya will definitely catch us, or I could stop.” She relented and just lost herself to the sensation of getting fucked by her dream lover.

“Speaking about Katya...” I grabbed Anna by her hips, flipped her onto her stomach and started thrusting into her from behind, “...She came down after your massage and started stroking me off. If it wasn’t for you waiting for me I probably would have gotten even further.” I then went into vivid detail about the experience. Every time I mentioned Katya, Anna’s moaning got louder and she started bucking her hips back. “I bet she would have sucked my cock if I’d let her, I wonder if she would have done a better job then you?” She climaxed and shrieked out, Katya’s panties did very little to muffle the sounds and I am sure it carried through the whole house. “What a slut,” was all I said as I continued fucking her. I could feel myself getting close and I started fucking Anna harder. Our hips coming into contact was making a clapping sound and I could tell she was getting close again as well.

When she did climax, her pc muscles tightened and that sent me over the top. I pulled out and came all over her ass and back, with a single jet making it up to the top of her hair. I leaned over and pulled Katya’s panties from her mother’s mouth and wiped my cock and balls off. I then wiped off the cum on her with the panties before shoving them back into Anna’s mouth.

“Your work is not over tonight slut, I want you to masturbate two more times. You are to keep those in your mouth until you get up in the morning to make me breakfast. I want you to focus on the taste in your mouth, the fact that your tasting your juices, my cum from fucking you and the juices of your daughter’s lust for me. If you behave and do as your told, you may just get another chance at the taste of my cum tomorrow.”

She immediately started masturbating as I pulled up my pants and left. I was half hoping to hear Katya but there was silence coming from the direction of her room. I went downstairs, had another drink from Mr. Petrov’s liquor cabinet and laid down on the couch.

I slept like an angel that night and woke up to the delightful smell of bacon and the sound of it sizzling. I got up and made a b-line to the bathroom to take care of a few mundane things. When I finished I headed towards the kitchen. I first saw Katya sitting on a stool next to the island. She was eating breakfast in her leotard and tights for her dancing instructions. My retreating morning wood did a complete 180. I then noticed her mother at the stove, who looked a lot more like her usual self. She was wearing a standard pants and blouse affair. Her make-up was done properly and she seemed a lot more at ease than she had been yesterday. I announced myself with a, “Gooood mooorning,” as I reached around Katya’s waist and gave her a hug. She just leaned back and pressed against me. Her mother turned around to see us but did not make eye contact. She quickly turned to the stove to focus on cooking, as she did I grabbed Katya’s thigh and gave her a kiss on the cheek.

As Anna was finishing breakfast for her and I, Katya looked at the clock and announced she had to get off to her lesson and class.

Her mother still tried to avoid facing our direction but I said, “How time flies. Let me walk you to your car.”

I let her lead the way by a few steps so as to improve the scenery. She popped in her car and turned it on. I instantly became aware of a familiar sound. The recording playing on her CD player was one of the first anti-smoking CDs I had given my mother a few weeks earlier. I leaned in and asked, “So you’re trying to quick smoking now?”

Katya didn’t appear to understand at first but said, “What? Oh that? Mom just borrowed my car one day a week and a half ago, and left the CD in here. I’ve been listening to it I guess, but it’s kind of just background noise.” She reached up and pulled my collar until I leaned in and she gave me a deep kiss. “Something to think about until later,” was all she said as she pushed me out of the car and drove away.

I watched her drive away and said to myself, “Interesting, I wasn’t expecting that. Something to note for later.”

I went back inside Katya’s house and found her mother sitting at the dining table just waiting. She looked like she wanted something, besides being related to sex for once this weekend. She said, “Look I can’t tell you how incredible last night was. Really, Petyr has never made me feel that way but it has to stop. We can’t keep going around like this, we’re going to get caught.”

I walked up to her and stroked a curl of her hair and said, “let me worry about that. Now you really should be on the floor sucking my cock while I enjoy breakfast.” Before I was finished unzipping my pants she was on the floor. I sat down at where my meal was and let her started sucking my cock before I focused my attention on breakfast. This was partly because I was spent from last night and partly because it gave good practice for both her BJ skills and my stamina. As I approached climaxing, I reached over and grabbed her plate. I pulled her off of me right when the climax was there, placing her breakfast below my cock, took aim, and came all over her food.

“There, now you can eat,” I said. She started to get up but I stopped her, “No you can eat on the floor, it’ll amuse me.” She got the idea and didn’t even try to get a fork. After the meek display, I realized I had to give her some time to do some proper shopping and I needed to plan for the next step, something that wouldn’t be easy if I stayed here.

I announced my departure but not before reminding her, “You know what you need to do, if you think this is bad you don’t even want to think about what me punishing you would be like.” She looked up, her makeup was a mess, with cum and food all over her face and just gulped. I am not sure if it was food or dread.

When I went home I went straight to my room to review what was in the first batch of CDs Anna had been given, as well as the CDs specifically meant for Katya. It was clear that Katya trusted me and was fantasizing about me. She also seemed to desire I take a more dominate role but I wasn’t sure what to do next. Anna was easy, I was going to debase her until I didn’t feel a need to anymore but I didn’t really want to do the same to Katya. Eventually I figured out what would work out the best. Her parents wanted an American girl, I was going to give them an American woman.

She was going to be strong and independent. She already intelligence, which go along way for both the other qualities and having her body wouldn’t hurt one bit. I think the cliché is the idea of a complete package, brains and beauty, I was also going to give her some confidence and spunk, (In more ways than one I suppose). With her trust and desire for me from the anti-smoking CD it wouldn’t be too much work but adding a few messages along the way would just speed things along. I imagined a sex positive feminist liberal to make her parents long for the quiet black sheep they thought they had. That just left one problem, her father.

Mr. Petrov was a bit of a chauvinist, and a card-carrying member of the old boys’ club. He probably wished he was around during the 50’s, though probably a reimagined 50s where a Russian immigrant like him would not be accused of being a communist infiltrator. Rectifying what his wife has become and his daughter would grow into would require some finesse but after a few hours of thinking and tinkering with some recordings I had a plan of action. I made a collection of ambient music recordings that mostly specifically spoke to Mr. Petrov. He would be encouraged to follow suggestions/instructions given to him by Anna when she was stroking his cock and whispering into his ear while the recording was playing. He would want to follow the instructions and he would find it difficult to object to the suggestions. The recordings also had suggestions for any woman who may be listening, that it would be great to dominate any men they’re with, except Malcolm, whom they would want to be dominated by. There weas also a suggestion that encouraged an omnipresent aroused state when they were listening to the music on the CD that would need to be sated one way or the other. Lastly, I reinforced my trustworthiness for all the listeners.

Feeling quite proud of myself, I took a shower and then headed to bed for a nap. I woke up a couple of hours later by my phone. It was Katya, she sent a text that read, “Hey, Dream boy. Mom is not at home and according to her note she won’t be back for another hour or so. Why don’t you come over and we’ll see exactly what I can reach for?”

I was there in 5 minutes.

Katya looked flushed and had changed into her exercise clothing since I last saw her, which consisted of yoga pants, a sports bra, and a white shirt on top of it. She pulled me in and dragged me to the sofa in the living room. She was on me in an instant. She didn’t even bother with any making out, she went straight to pawing my crotch. She pulled my cock out and started sucking with such enthusiasm I have never seen before.

“Damn, you’re good at that,” I groaned.

She pulled her head up for a moment, “I am not so innocent. Mom and Daddy like to think I’m still a child, but I’m 18! You’re not the first I’ve given head to but you’re definitely the tastiest,” she said before licking my dick from the base to the tip and then went back to sucking. She was even deep throating me a bit, admittedly a first.

I became overwhelmed by her and came hard without notice. She took it all like a champ, swallowing without a second thought. She leaned back on the floor and what I saw was perhaps the avatar of desire. I just came though and thought I would need a little bit more of a recovery time. Still, I could at least reciprocate. I dived for her, grabbing the top of her pants and pulling them down in one motion. She was wearing a red thong and that was quickly pulled off too.

She was completely smooth down there, in sharp contrast to the now manicured patch that her mother was sporting. I began kissing her thighs spiraling in towards her cunt and clit. When I got to her lips I teased her and she moaned out.

At that moment, for better or worse, her phone went off, a text message. I let her reach for it but I never stopped my teasing.

“Malcolm, Mom just texted me, she’ll be home in 15 minutes. She wanted to let me know I could invite you back over.”

I looked up and said, “Well, you must be a psychic and preemptively called me.” I immediately went back to teasing her cunt.

All she could do is grab my head and moan loudly, “FUCK!”

I was working towards making her cum but a devilish thought got into my head, one where we got caught by Anna. This led to more ideas that snowballed into an avalanche. I couldn’t look away once those ideas occurred in my mind and I became fixated to make it happen. I already had enough leverage to keep Anna quiet, even without the suggestive influence I already planted in her.

It seemed like a moment before the texted happened but right when I started edging Katya just a little shy of her climaxing we heard the car pull up. I had been anticipating this and immediately grabbed her pants and yanked them on her. I jumped up and helped Katya to her feet. She was panting and a little wobbly but I told her it would probably be a good idea to go shower. I remembered what I sent Anna out for and then said, “You know it’s a cool outside for a summer day, why don’t we try out your hot tub when you get out of the shower?” I slapped her ass and she trotted off.

After she left I realized two things, Katya had left her panties on the ground, and the room reeked of musky sex.

Anna came into the room looking a little frustrated. I told her to kneel in front of me and waited until I heard the shower running upstairs. When it did I caressed the side of her face before grabbing her neck with one hand and shoving Katya’s thong into Anna’s mouth. She still seemed to not like it but she did accept it with a lot less expression in her face. I reached down, into her pants, and started stroking her clit.

“Your daughter is quiet the talented young woman. She invited me over and before I knew it had her lips engulfing my cock. After she swallowed my load, I couldn’t help it but return the favor. I think it’s your turn now.”

She was just writhing about, pawing my arm with one hand and her breast with the other. I was determined to give her the same treatment as Katya and not to let her cum just yet. After Katya had finished her shower and returned to her room I removed my hand from Anna’s cunt, took out Katya’s thong from Anna’s mouth, placing it in my pocket, and presented my finger for to her to suck. She didn’t even hesitate this time.

I told her, “We are going to make use of your hot tub out back today. I think it would be best for you to change into your new swimsuit and join us.“

She looked like she wanted to say no but she didn’t want me to say no later to her even more. She must have crossed paths with Katya ascending the stairs to her room because of Katya’s embarrassed look on her face. This was lost upon me at first because of the sight. Katya was wearing a black and yellow string bikini. It left very little to the imagination and let me appreciate her legs, ass, hips, and tits in a way nearly impossible if she was not naked.

She walked up to me and gave me a kiss, I was definitely recuperated and completely arouse at both her assertiveness and as she leaned over it was just such a magnificent view of her tits. I asked her to spin around for me, which she did. I had to readjust myself in my pants as she completed her spin. Her face scrunched up a bit when she looked at me and said, “you didn’t bring any swim suit.”

I told her. “I’ll just wear boxers, your mom won’t mind, trust me.” I then grabbed her boombox and my CDs I made for the Petrovs. She led me outside to the deck. It was partly shaded by some tall trees next to the house and gave a nice view of a fenced-off yard that was well-managed. There was also a tree line that gave additional privacy and made the backyard cut off from anywhere but the house itself. I plugged in the boombox and popped in the CD with the ambient music. This whole CD was entirely one track and I pushed the repeat button. I asked Katya to help me take off my pants and she was very eager to do so. I turned on the hot tub’s program, the jets started, bubbles broiled to the surface of the water, and as we hopped in the hot tub she snuggled up to the right of me. It wasn’t long before our hands were at each other’s sex.

Abruptly the slide door opened to reveal Anna. Katya pulled away from me, but when she tried to remove her hand from my cock as well I held onto it and had her continue stroking me. I then returned my hand to her clit after she resumed stroking me and continued stroking her clit, albeit at a slower pace. While Katya was hot in a “girl next door” kind of way, Anna was the embodiment of the word MILF. She wore a red bikini that was straight out of the 80’s. The bottoms had a sharp “V” shaped and while not quite a thong, showed off a lot more of her ass than Katya’s. Her tits seemed like they were barely contained in her top. I whispered into Katya’s ear, “Just close your eyes and relax.”

As Anna got in, I grabbed Katya’s hand that was stroking my cock and it rested on my right thigh. Anna tried sitting the opposite of us but after making sure Katya’s eyes were closed I motioned Anna to sit to my left. As she did, I grabbed her right hand and directed it to stroke my cock. My left hand left her hand to her devoted stroking and I started massaging her clit. I then whisper to Anna the same thing I did to Katya, “Just close your eyes and relax.”

I was now pleasuring both mother and daughter while her mother absentmindedly gave me a hand job. The music was playing loudly enough that I could periodically whisper into one of their ears about how much I wanted to fuck them and the other could not hear it. I picked up the pace a little bit of my fingers’ devotion to the two women and they started to groan, quietly at first but unmistakable after a few minutes. I commented to both that they must have been a lot tenser than they realized and this hot tub was really doing them some good.

To that, Anna called out, “OH yess...”

I was working them up but not straight to the edge of climax. After about 30 minutes of this the hot tub program turned off. They seemed fine to continue but were shaken to reality after I suddenly took my hands off them, stopping their slow approach to orgasm. The jets had all stopped and I tried my best to hide my erection. I then said, “well that was fun but we should really get out, don’t want to overdo it do we? Katya can you go get us some towels?”

Katya dashed off and I whispered into Anna’s ear, “You’ve done well little slave. Keep this up and I may fuck you tonight, the night is still young.”

Katya returned with some towels and I grabbed two of them, handing one to Anna. As we dried off, I then said, “Man I’m famished. It would be perfect day to do some grilling.”

Anna looked worried about falling short and said, “...uh, we don’t have any hamburgers or hotdogs...”

I smiled and said, “You know what? I feel like I should contribute something, I’ll go get some.”

Katya looked brightly and quickly added, “I could go with you, let me change real quick.”

I said, “Great, while we go your mom can get everything else ready.” I then looked down and said, “shoot, I really should have brought a swim shorts.” I was still sporting an engorged erection and all eyes were on it. I asked, “Mrs. Petrov, perhaps I could use your dryer?”

She just nodded and I said, “great let me just change real quick.” I grabbed my clothes and the boombox, that was still playing, and walked into the house. Katya eagerly followed me with Anna trailing behind. I plugged in the boom box in the kitchen and headed upstairs. Anna stayed downstairs getting dinner ready, while Katya and I walked up the stairs. Instead of heading to bathroom, I went with Katya to her room. We were at each other as soon as the door was closed.

“I’ve never wanted anyone more than wanting you right now,” She said as she yanked down my boxers. My cock unintentionally smacked her as she raised her head back up and she just eagerly began licking it.

“We really should get going,” I said as I pulled back. Katya tried to follow my dick and was actually crawling on all fours as I stepped back towards her dresser. I leaned forward and kissed her before grabbing her and pulling to her feet. I then stepped behind her with one grabbed mauling her tit and the other stroking her clit slightly. I couldn’t notice in the tub but she was soaking wet. I suggested, “Let me dress you, let’s start with some panties.”

She pulled open a drawer, which contained bras and panties. My hand grasping her tit left to explore the contents of the drawer while my other still slowly stroked her. It was all very plain and I asked, “You know, I was expecting a lot of sexy items in her like what you were wearing earlier but this is nothing like it, where do you keep your thongs?”

She moaned out, “That was the only one I have, mom and daddy would freak if they knew I was wearing that.”

I increased the pace to which her clit was being stroked and said, “A little bit of freaking is not a bad thing, perhaps they wouldn’t even mind, did you see what your mom was wearing today? I bet you and her both could go for getting something a little more sexy down there.” As I said that I pressed on her clit a little more before shifting both my hands to her hips. “Why don’t we skip underwear, I won’t wear any if you don’t.”

She reached back and stroked me for a second before whispering, “Okay.” I found another summer dress, a rather revealing piece of clothing with spaghetti straps, a fair amount of cleavage and the skirt ended around mid-thigh. I have never seen Katya wear this before except with leggings and a t-shirt.

“Let me dress you,” I said and she complied. “Alright your turn, help me with my pants,” I said. She looked like I had not finished dressing her but moved to put on my pants, as she did her breast nearly spilled out of the top. She then grabbed my shirt without any instruction and helped me into it. She took liberal opportunity to touch my chest and stomach while she did this.

We went out and I realized in my haste I didn’t drive here. Katya dangled the keys and smiled, “I’ll drive.” The familiar audio file played and I saw no point in turning it off. The ride was fairly uneventful except for the glances we would give each other and when we arrived she leaned over and pressed into me as she kissed me. We got the supplies for dinner and quickly returned.

When we opened the door, we heard a bit moaning followed by heavy footsteps and a door closing. I suggested Katya started dinner on the grill out back and I’d check on her mother. I went to the bathroom and entered without knocking. Anna was still in her bikini and looked like she had a fever with all her sweat.

“PLeaseee, I need it,” she squealed as she was staring at my crotch.

I walked up to her, caressing her face before inserting my thumb in her mouth. She started sucking right away. I said, “I think we have to deal with your accusation you made of me earlier. I hate being called a liar and I feel like I have to prove you wrong. You’re going to go out right now and help Katya make dinner. After dinner, you are going to let us know you are going to lay down. Katya and I will finish cleaning up as you go upstairs. Instead of going to your room, you’re going to hide in Katya’s closet. There you can see what your daughter really is, not some innocent girl but a flesh and blood woman with womanly desires. If she’s lucky she’ll learn how to express them in a healthy way and not beg a teenage boy for relief after years of repression.”

As I said that she just kept on sucking my thumb. I pulled my hand back and then slapped her face. “Do you understand what you are to do?” She nodded and I smiled. “Good, here hold onto these,” I said as I shoved Katya’s red thong wadded up into her bikini bottoms. “Keep them as close to your cunt as possible or Katya might notice them sticking out,” I said before adding, “Put it in your mouth as you wait in the closet. I am going to go now, don’t keep us waiting, I’m starving.”

I walked out and headed to the deck where Katya was devotedly working the grill. A minute or two later Anna came out looking a little bit more put together but she walked a little awkwardly. By this time Katya was almost finished and I saw no reason to interfere further so I suggested Anna could set the table in the dining room.

When the food was ready we ate, in near silence save for the ambient music. Katya sat across from me with Anna to my right at the head of the table. Anna was trying not to make any eye contact but Katya was borderline staring at me. She was giving me the “fuck me” look the whole time. Her right leg drifted towards mine and was stroking my leg. I played it coy and her foot drifted up my leg. It never quiet reached my cock but it was clear that was what she was working towards.

Anna quickly ate and then announced she needed to lay down. I offered that Katya and I would clean up and she agreed before heading up stairs. I finished eating without too much rush but Katya was finished as soon as her mother was out of the room. She had those dishes done and the left overs in the fridge before you can say a word. I walked up to her as she was finishing the dishes, and reached into her as I reached around and put my plate in the sink. She started grinding back as she washed my plate before turning around and wrapping my arms around me. We stayed there for but a moment, making out before she pulled back and had a look of worry on her face. She said, “God, I want you so bad right now but we can’t get caught, could we go to your house?”

I shook my head, “No, my parents are thinking I’m at Rick’s house. They aren’t too inclined to let me bring home a girl for the night. We could stay down in the living room but there’s no door with a lock, we could get caught down here.”

I think she got the hint, “I know exactly where we could get a lock,” She said as she grabbed my shirt collar and pulled me upstairs towards her room. I snagged the boom box as she led the way. Once in, I put down the boom box that was still playing and plugged it in. I then walked towards the bed and sat down. As I did, I noticed two things. The first was the door to Katya’s closet was slightly ajar. It was dark but I had good vision and could make out the faint outline of a person’s figure. The second thing I noticed when I heard a click.

Katya had locked her door and charged towards me. She grunted as she literally jumped towards the bed, a move that would have made any stunt double proud. She landed directly on me and was pulling at my clothes. She ripped my shirt in the process at getting it off but did not hesitate for a second. She was grinding her cunt into my cock and I could feel the swell of heat coming from it. She had the same level of aggression with my pants but the jeans were made of more sturdy materials. My cock popped out and instantly Katya’s attention was fixated on it.

She shifted down the bed and began sucking me with such force I would have to say it was the best blowjob of my life so far. As she did this she continued to pull off my pants. She looked up and started stroking my cock with one hand and said, “I need you NOW, Take MEEE!” I leaned forward and advanced until she was on her back, with me on top of her.

“Oh, Mal, do it now. Stop teasing me,” she said as she was still stroking my cock. I grabbed both her hands and placed it above her head, holding them with one hand, with my other grabbing my cock. I lined it up with her cunt and pressed in to her moist, goodness.

My recent experience with Anna had disproven some misconceptions of the elasticity of pussies. Her’s felt good and made for amazing sex. Katya’s however blew it out of the water. As I pushed forward, I felt like the pressure was going to squeeze all the blood out of my dick but it never quiet happened. Katya arched her back and moaned out loud, without any attempt to conceal her voice. I looked up to the closet. My eyes must have adjusted because I could make out movement of Anna, she was masturbating. I blew her a kiss before reaching down and sucking Katya’s nipples. Because of the tightness I was fucking her rather slowly as she adjusted to me. My hand holding her hands relented and grasped the back of her neck as her hands gravitated to my head.

I increased my tempo and Katya just got more vocal. As much as I was enjoying fucking her I was loving her tits and had to get more of them. I pulled my head up and whispered into her ear, “I want you on top.” Without pulling out of her, I grabbed her back and pulled both of us back, with her on top and me on my back. She kind of just stayed there for a moment and we both made out. It occurred to me Katya may not know how to be a cowgirl and I grabbed her hips and started directing her movement. The grinding evolved into her bucking up and down on me as I got myself lost in her magnificent tits. Whenever she slowed down I gave her a little encouragement, “God that feels great. Don’t Stop!” At one time I slapped her ass. She cried out but picked up the pace.

As much as I was enjoying this, I wanted to finish on top. I saw an opportunity when Katya came without warning. She turned out to be a bit of squitter, I was completely soaked as she climaxed. Her body shook and I thought I’d cum for a moment but I was left on the edge as she fell forward into me and just grasped me. I pulled her off me, laying her on her stomach and got behind her. She moaned out as I thrust into her and looked back as she grabbed her sheets. I kissed her for a bit before I heard a moan coming from the closet, it sounded like Anna when she came the night before. I kept thrusting into Katya for about 30 seconds more before I called out, “I’m cumming.”

With one last great thrust, I shoot steam after stream into Katya as she called back, “ME, TOO!” I collapsed onto her kissing her neck in between panting. I rolled off of her and heard a small pop as my cock left her pussy.

After a few minutes I began to notice how late it was and how sweaty Katya was and said, “Babe, why don’t you take a shower so we can get up in the morning without your mother suspecting anything.” She didn’t immediately respond but eventually stumbled out of the bed and walked into the hallway completely naked. I heard the shower go on and walked to the closet.

Anna was still playing with herself, trying not to make a noise and failing. She leaned up when she saw my cock in front of her. I lightly slapped her face away, “Let’s go to your room before Katya wants round 2.” She was just as physically unstable as Katya. As we went into her bedroom I closed the door and then pushed her on bed face first. Even though I’d just come I was hard again and began fucking Anna hard. It felt great but completely different Katya. “Your daughter’s so tight I thought I’d blow my load right away, if you’re going to compete with that you’re going to have to work a little harder.” She was mumbling but I couldn’t quiet figure out what she was saying until I realized she still had Katya’s thong still in her mouth.

I yanked it out and said, “I don’t think I could be this rough with Katya, perhaps you’ll still have your uses.” I lauged a bit as I stopped fucking her for a moment. Two things occurred to me, the first was that the shower was still on but wouldn’t be for long. The second thing was I could still hear the boombox. In short order, she came and I was close to another orgasm but at this point I was exhausted. I told Anna, “Get on your knees and suck me off.” She quickly was on the ground giving me head. I could still hear the shower on and it occurred to me, “You know, I didn’t wipe myself off or anything. You are literally sucking your daughter’s cum off of me. She’s a squitter too. I’ve never been with a girl that could do that, it was a lot more messy than I thought,” I then added, “Speaking of which, lick off the base of my cock while you’re at it.”

She started licking my shaft as she stroked my cock. Looking at the desire in her eyes was too much for me and my cock erupted. Cum spewed all over her hair and a bit of her forehead before she shifted herself to take my head into her mouth. She kept sucking me until I was soft. At this point I was thoroughly exhausted and when I heard the shower turn off I knew I had to make my exit. I took Katya’s soaking wet thong and rubbed it over her cum covered face before shoving them in her mouth.

“You did good, slut. Tomorrow when your husband comes back your real work will begin. Since you did so well I’ll make sure to reward you,” I said as I patted her on the head before walking out the room. I was going to walk downstairs before I realized I was missing an important item, my pants. I went back to Katya’s room to retrieve them. After putting them on and heading out I ran into a freshly showered Katya. She looked ravishing but I was completely spent.

She sauntered up to me, started stroking me and said, “I was hoping for round two.”

“Look babe, we’ll have plenty of time. Right now, I got nothing left,” I said as I kissed her. I then slowly rubbed her clit and whispered into her ear, “But that doesn’t mean you can’t do a little practicing.” She smiled, gave me a kiss and then darted into her room. I started walking down stairs as something occurred to me, the boombox was still playing and it would probably keep playing the rest of the night.