The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Descent Travel: Emergency Landing

“I can’t believe she tried to ‘cure’ me with one session of the helmet,” Calliope mused as she lifted her friend into a desk chair in the room.

“Well, some people are just romantics, they want things the way they remember them,” Veronica said.

“Well, that’s just ridiculous.” Calliope added as she cuffed the feet to the desk chair. “Nothing stays the same. Everything, and everyone, changes.”

“Maybe so, my dear,” Veronica replied. “Alicia, I think we are ready for your expertise now.”

“Of course, just when Jenna was getting to the good part,” Alicia laughed, as she patted Jenna Roberts on the head and pushed her face from between her legs. “Barbie may not be super smart, but she is super talented with the tongue.”

Alicia walked over to the chair, and opened the Lancer Tech laptop which housed the software to program the VR headset tethered to it. Jenna, unsure what to do, simply started dressing, putting on her thong and her DD bra. Once they were on, she quietly knelt and waited for instructions.

“Let’s see, what should we do with our loose end, Veronica?” Alicia asked.

“I think for all the trouble she has caused, we should have her unable to resist but know exactly what she is doing, and that we are doing it to her,” Veronica said sardonically. “And she won’t ever be able to say or do anything about our total control of her.”

“Let’s give her a little humiliation fetish,” Alicia added. “Public humiliation, and no ability to resist us…”

“I like where this is going,” Veronica teased. “It is good to be queen.”

“Calliope, any last words for your old friend?” Alicia asked.

“I have nothing to say to this weak little bitch, I told her I would beat her ass,” the fighter remarked. “I hope those bruises take forever to heal, as a reminder of your weakness.”

“Okay, I think we are ready here,” Alicia added, finishing putting in the commands for the program to scramble Instructress. “Take a look, Veronica, anything you want to add?”

“No, that’s perfect,” the slave trader said with a chuckle. “Calliope, would you like the honors?”

Veronica held out the VR set that was attached to the computer that was ready to alter Instructress.

“Of course, Miss,” Calliope said smugly. “Thank you.”

“You are most welcome, you did the outstanding job of tying up the last loose end,” Veronica responded, handing the helmet to Calliope.

The professional fighter and bodyguard took the helmet and strapped in on her old friend. She then caressed her cheek, and walked over to the computer, which was ready to run the program. The pretty and muscular woman got to the computer where Alicia stood waiting and shook her head, as if something were wrong.

“You ok there Calliope?” Alicia asked concerned.

“Yes, I am,” the fighter said, as she closed the laptop and ripped the cords from the usb ports before flinging the cords across the room.

“What the fuck are you doing?” Alicia asked. “What the hell is wrong with you?”

SIlently, Calliope took down Alicia in rapid fashion, knocking the wind out of the slaver, then she took cuffs from her pocket and connected the rival of Cordelia to the heavy desk she was lying beneath.

As this was going down, Jenna stared in confused fashion but didn’t move.

Veronica reached for her phone as she made her way to the door, concerned for her own safety after watching her partner taken down in seconds.

“Execute slow descent,” Veronica said into the phone as she exited the room at full speed.

* * *

“I understand,” Cordelia said, as the call disconnected from the woman who sounded as though she was running.

The owner of Lancer Tech, the creator of the software that started this entire ordeal, made her way to the safe in her office, and opened it. She dug into the back, and took out a small bag containing a white powder, a razor blade, a straw and a mirror, before opening the bag and following her instructions. After cutting the white powder into several lines, the CEO then used the straw.

* * *

Calliope took a deep breath and got off the floor and gave chase to her boss, who made her way to the front entrance before being caught by the younger and more fit Calliope, who tackled her boss and cuffed her hands together before dragging her back where Alicia laid under the desk. The bodyguard then tethered her boss to another leg of the desk before getting up.

Still silent, Calliope removed the VR set from Instructress, then untied her old friend.

Jenna never made a move, she didn’t want the same fate as Veronica or Alicia, but was definitely scared to move. But she definitely felt different watching things unfold in front of her.

“What the fuck was this,” Calliope asked.

“This was extensive programming on you, old friend,” Instructress replied. “I didn’t have much choice. These two are far too dangerous to go unchecked. Seeing me in the helmet was your trigger to release me.”

“I knew you would have to brainwash me to beat me,” the fighter said indignantly.

“Actually, I beat you before ever using the helmet,” Instructress replied. “How do you think I got the helmet on you in the first place?”

“Hmmmm,” Calliope said thoughtfully. “Maybe. Tell me more.”

“I had to set something up that was believable to these two,” Instructress said. “So I went with the trojan horse defense.”

“With me as your soldier in the horse…” Calliope responded. “Yes. There was a second fight, but that was a set up. I took a dive. I let you bruise me up good to make it more believable to the evil sisters here.”

“We’re even now,” Calliope replied. “But I think trust between us is gone. Good luck with whatever you are doing with this shit.”

“Thank you old friend,” Instructress replied. “When you go out this door you will not remember any of this. But you will get serious about your fighting career…”

“We’ll see,” Calliope said, as she stood in front of her old friend.

“Yes, you will, Champ,” Instructress said, a tear in her eye as she hugged her friend, who did not hug back.

“We’re even,” Calliope said, as she turned and headed out the door.

Once outside, the fighter took out her cell phone and called her manager.

“Yeah, Mickey, It’s Callie,” the fighter said. “I’m ready to go all in…”

As she left the building to get to her car, she wondered why she was even there in the first place. She shook her head and got into her car and headed to the gym.

Instructress took a pair of ball gags out of the backpack she had Calliope bring, and placed them on the two slavers.

“This will keep you quiet,” Instructress said, securing the mouths of the women.

Instructress then walked over to Jenna, who had not moved an inch the entire time.

“Hello Jenna,” Instructress said. “I am Instructress, Cordelia brought me in to train the original group of subs. She lied to me and told me they were willing volunteers. I understand you were not a willing volunteer either. I am here to clean this mess up and end this. Let me help you.”

Instructress, with her calm manner, extended her hand to Jenna, who looked into the eyes of the woman before her and grabbed her hand.

“You will never have to kneel before anyone you don’t want to ever again,” Instructress promised.

Jenna stood, hugged the woman, and sobbed. She was completely broken, her mind shattered to pieces- and she felt it to her core.

Instructress looked on the monitors as the island orgy continued with the Lancer Technology employees who were ‘having a great vacation.’

As she comforted Jenna, Instructress realized there was nothing she could do for those women who were reprogrammed and being used while they were on their vacation. There were too many obstacles with the male trainers who were there overseeing the pretty young women.

* * *

“What you have been doing is reprehensible,” Instructress told the two women now trussed to chairs and awaiting their fate. “I think you deserve a little understanding of just what you did to these women, having no control, no way to say no before you both confess and most likely serve life in prison.”

Veronica looked over at Alicia, eyes pleading as if the woman could do anything, and hoped for a miracle.

“So, here is what is going to happen,” Instructress said. “I think a few rounds with Jenna here are in your immediate future. That would seem very healing, would you like that Jenna?”

Jenna emerged from the shadows with a wide smile.

“Absolutely,” Jenna said, walking over to the pair and striking them each with a slap in the face. “Bad Bitch Barbie was the most fucking fun I had since this all began.”

“You see ladies, I had a conversation with Jenna and she agreed to a few adjustments based on the information I gathered from the files, the ones Cordelia thought she buried,” Instructress related to the slavers, awaiting their fate. “So while you two are marinating and becoming compliant, Jenna is also going to start her healing process.”

The emotionless Instructress, reconnecting the missing cords that Calliope threw, then placed the VR sets on the two slave traders, her disdain for them evident.

“You bitches… profess to be protectors of women… but the reality is you are the worst of the worst…” the black clad developer of willing D/s submissives proclaimed. “Normally I don’t take pleasure in non-consensual play… but this is a different animal…”

The two shed tears- not of sadness, but at being caught. Instructress strapped the sets on and their future was set in motion.

* * *

“Wwwhhhhhat are you doing to them?” an apprehensive Jenna asked.

“Programming them for three things right now,” Instructress said. “One is to accept all charges when faced in court to plead guilty and help recover victims.”

“Umm, that’s one thing…” Jenna said, unsure how to approach the woman who tied up the current masterminds of the technology created by Cordelia Lance.

“Yes, true…” Instructress responded. “The second is to obey me in all things. For now, it seems the best way forward.”

“K… and the last thing?” Jenna asked.

“They will obey you as a submissive in session when you are dressed like you were opening night…” Instructress said.

“That’s great, I guess…” Jenna said.

“What’s wrong?” Instructress asked.

“Nothing, I just know what that thing can do…” Jenna answered, pointing at the VR headset.

“I know you do,” Instructress replied. “Which is why I am glad you are here, I want you to help me.”

“How?” Jenna replied, confused and unsure, her broken mind going in different directions.

“Well, first of all I have access to Cordelia’s server where EVERYTHING is kept,” Instructress said.

“So wait… you have all the evidence to put these two and Cordelia away forever…” Jenna reasoned, in her simple fashion.

“Yes,” Instructress replied. “But I also found something else.”

“Ok….” Jenna said, unsure where things were going.

“It’s a study of how this program works, how it overlays new ideas into the headsets and is filtered into the mind of the wearer, and how it erodes their will and changes things,” Instructress said.

“Yeah I kinda get that,” Jenna said, waving her hands over her drastically altered body.

“I know,” Instructress said. “But that file also contained one other thing.”

“What…” Jenna said, afraid to ask.

“A file that had your name on it and the characteristics and traits of the original you,” Instructress said.

“So what are you saying?” a confused Jenna replied.

“It may be a way to return you to who you were before all of this,” Instructress said matter of factly. “Will it work? It’s a 50/50 chance. The research said the erosion of your personality was permanent, and that it wasn’t likely to ever return.”

“So if the research says it isn’t possible how are you saying it is?” Jenna asked.

“This has your original character and traits on file,” Instructress said. “We may be able to overwrite the changes with this version of you.”

“No,” Jenna said.

“Why no? You could go back to you…” Instructress said.

“I won’t be me,” Jenna said. “I’ll be a replica. I will still have all of these changes… the boobs, the hair, the heel wearing…. And that wasn’t ever me. I want to be who I want to be now.”

“Ok… I see your point,” Instructress said. “So who do you want to be?”

“Bad Bitch Barbie,” Jenna explained. “I loved every second of it…”

“I understand that,” Instructress said. “I made a career out of it.”

“Then teach me to do that too,” Jenna asked.

Instructress contemplated the difficulty of doing that, with the ideas against far outweighing the reasons for doing that.

“Fine,” Instructress said with a deep breath. “But we do this my way… which means one last session for you in the technology so I can institute safeguards.”

“How can I trust you?” Jenna asked.

“Because look at who is seated in the chairs under the tech right now,” Instructress said. “And you and I are discussing your future, not having your future helmeted into you…”

Jenna stopped for a moment and walked around the room, thinking. Out of the corner of her eye, she noticed the backpack brought by Calliope, and right at the top of the open zipper was something she found to be very familiar. The stunning blonde reached into the backpack and pulled out a taser, the same model Cordelia had her security use on her in her own apartment on that fateful day, the say she started her journey to where she stood today with the assistance of the helmet.

“Jenna, that’s not a toy, please put it down.” Instructress said as she monitored the program reshaping Alicia and Veronica.

“I think it’s time I looked out for my own future,” Jenna said, as she pointed the taser at Instructress and pulled the trigger and watched as the tendrils extended and smashed into the black clad woman as she stood at the computer, electricity coursing through her body as she crashed to the floor.

“No more helmet time for me…” Jenna said as she stood over Instructress, who was unconscious on the floor after being tazed. “Not now, not ever.”

Jenna moved the unconscious woman to a third chair in the room, a Lancer Tech Gaming chair, and placed her in it. Jenna then rummaged through the backpack and located wrist and ankle cuffs, and used them to secure Instructress to the chair. The blond then took out a collar, secured it to the neck of Instructress, and ran a chain through the link and padlocked it to the undersupport of the chair, ensuring no movement.

Once complete, Jenna made her way to the car, where she opened the trunk and pulled out her large clothing bag, took it out of the trunk, and rolled it inside.

“It’s their own damn fault, I have to take this shit with me everywhere I go…” Jenna thought. “But now I do have use for it….”

Once inside, Jenna changed into her all black outfit, a braless black shiny rubber corset, black shiny rubber pants, followed by a pair of black thigh high shiny boots with 4 inch pointed heels. The outfit was complimented by a black spiked collar, large silver hoop earrings, and above the elbow shiny black rubber gloves.

Jenna moved her makeup and reapplied in dark colors, mostly black, her lips a deep dark crimson. Jenna saw herself in the mirror and smiled a wicked smile.

“Bad Bitch Barbie, I love this,” she mused. “It’s the me I choose to be…..”

The stunningly beautiful woman laughed almost maniacally, who could blame her after watching the events unfold as she knelt meekly.

* * *

Jenna waited as Alicia and Veronica completed their sessions, and as she waited, Instructress awakened.

“Jenna, this isn’t who you are, stop this madness now, let me go and let me help you…” Instructress pleaded.

The black clad bad bitch meandered over to her one time potential rescuer.

“No,” Jenna said, getting inches in front of the bound woman, who struggled but made no progress against her bonds.

Jenna took a step back, took hold of the recharged taser, and fired again into Instructress, who looked on in disbelief as she again was struck with heavy voltage of electricity.

Soon enough, both Alicia and Veronica awakened after their programming was finished.

“Hello bitches,” Jenna said with a wicked smile. “How are you both doing?”

Jenna recognized that look they both showed- even as they sat there in silence, ball gags in place.

“Oh I see, can’t talk right now,” Jenna teased. “But I see you like what you see, isn’t that right?”

Veronica and Alicia both nodded affirmatively.

“Do you both want a session with Bad Bitch Barbie?” Jenna asked.

The two women nodded in approval, as Jenna smiled realizing everything Instructress told her was true. The black clad bad girl then removed the ball gags from the women she served only a few hours earlier.

“Tell me you want a session with Bad Bitch Barbie right now,” Jenna instructed the pair, a plan formulating in her head.

“Please may we have a session?” Alicia asked without hesitation.

“Please, Miss Barbie a session please?” Veronica asked.

Jenna smiled evilly.

“Congratulations, you are both now in session with Bad Bitch Barbies starting now,” Jenna said, starting their obedience of in session submission to her before she then asked “Who’s better at programming the VR sets, girls?”

“I am,” Alicia replied quickly.

“Yes, Alicia is better..” Veronica supported.

“Great! Here is what we are going to do,” Jenna said. “Alicia, your session will begin with you writing a program for complete obedience to me no matter what.”

“Of course,” Alicia said. “Who is it for? It’s more complete when I program it specifically for someone.”

“You, Veronica, and Instructress,” Jenna said with an evil smile, her hand gently caressing the chin of Alicia.

Alicia was visibly moved by the contact from Jenna, her excitement raised from the simple touch. Sensing the change, Jenna reached in and planted a kiss on Alicia, who nearly hyperventilated.

“Good girl,” Jenna said, as she untied the arms of Alicia, and brought her the laptop to complete the programming. “You just love your sessions with me I see…”

Once the laptop was set on Alicia’s lap and only her hands were free, Jenna set about her next task.

“Get to programming, Alicia,” Jenna ordered. “Concentrate and do a good job. Your reward for a job well done will be even more amazing than that…”

“Now, Veronica, turnabout is fair play,” Jenna said, pulling her pants down and exposing herself. “Let’s start your addiction now, Veronica.”

Jenna adjusted the chair so it was nearly in a full reclining position, then climbed over the gaming chair, her feet on the floor, her wetness centered just above the now former slaver’s face.

“This is exciting, Isn’t it?” Jenna said. “Start licking, cunt, and don’t stop until I tell you to, is that understood?”

Veronica nodded feverishly as she began licking for all she was worth.

“And to think, you made me your good little cunt slurper,” Jenna said. “I like this much better…”

Jenna enjoyed the work being done by Veronica and began talking to her once again.

“When you go to prison you are going to be very popular, you are going to be a very submissive cunt slurper,” Jenna teased. “Any prisoner will feel right sitting right on your face.”

Alicia concentrated as she wrote the consummate program to ensure the three would always be bound to obey Jenna, no matter what. Jenna was loving the ministrations provided by the former slave mistress Veronica with her talented tongue.

Jenna put the pair through their paces, Veronica having her face sat on for what seemed an eternity in her mind while Alicia crafted the permanent submission program package.

Veronica suffered indignity after indignity, starting with her oral training on a very receptive Jenna.

“Ronni dear, kneel here for me,” Jenna instructed, pointing to the floor in front of her. Finally free from her mission, the now tongue weary Veronica knelt where she was instructed. Jenna produced a 7 inch black rubber phallus, and ordered the woman to crawl over and attach the harness and dildo to ‘Bad Bitch Barbie’.

“Very good cunt slurping, Ronni,” Jenna teased, thinking of all the times she was secured to the same fate the slave trader endured for the first time. “Lube…”

Jenna dropped a tube of lube on the floor and said nothing else.

“Quickly,” Jenna said, as the philanthropist fumbled for it and opened and lubed the phallus before her. ‘All fours.”

Veronica lubed the black phallus and got on all fours.

“I think this fits perfectly for a bitch like you,” Jenna said, showing a dog collar and leash to Veronica before putting it on her.

Jenna gave Veronica a hard tug on the leash.

“Walkies!” Jenna yelled as she practically dragged Veronica in front of a full length mirror so she could see herself. The Bad Bitch attached the leash to a door handle and laughed.

“Stay, Veronica!” Jenna ordered.

Before mounting the woman from behind, she glanced at Instructress, still passed out from her second shot with a taser, and over to Alicia, who was feverishly working on finishing the programming for the three captives.

Jenna then mounted Veronica from behind, and started riding her with abandon, striking the woman every so often with a riding crop, alternating hands and sides and locations of the strikes.

After what seemed like eternity to Veronica, Jenna had finally finished her pounding of Veronica, who was aroused and scared and excited and beat up all at once.

“Stripes work for you,” Jenna said as she dismounted, noting the strikes of the riding crop. “You have earned your stripes.”

Jenna pulled out a suction cup dildo and secured it to the floor in front of that same mirror.

“Now Ronni, you are going to ride this like a slut,” Jenna said, casually tossing the lube in the direction of the dildo. “But every time you get close to cumming, you will not cum and you will stay as close to that edge as you can.”

Jenna pulled out a notebook and pen.

“Every time you slow down and don’t cum, you will write the name of a woman you enslaved in this book, and any information about where she is and who the buyer was too,” Jenna said. “And none of the slaves who were sold using Cordelia’s VR, do you understand?”

Veronica nodded yes.

“Perfect,” Jenna said, with an evil smile. “I get to watch you fuck yourself into giving a confession…”

Veronica was ready with her task as the realization hit, she was writing her own confession.

“Start now, Ronni,” Jenna said. “This is so much fun….”

* * *

“I must say, Alicia, you did a wonderful job programming yourself and Veronica here,” Jenna said. “I am so glad you love your sessions so much.”

Veronica and Alicia knelt, and waited as Jenna looked at the VR technology wearing Instructress.

“You are right, though, I put on one hell of a show as a bad bitch,” Jenna said, taking a riding crop and smashing it into the breasts of Alicia.

“Thank you Miss Barbie!” Alicia shouted after the blow, and watched as she did the same to Veronica.

“Thank you Miss Barbie!” Veronica yelled, the welt of red forming on her exposed breasts.

“How much longer, Alicia, before my third slave wakes up?” Jenna asked.

“A few minutes more, Miss Barbie,” the woman replied.

“Veronica, put these on and kneel in place,” Jenna said, throwing a pair of rubber panties with a dildo that secured easily into both holes as she laughed. “I have access to the remote that controls the vibration.”

“Good. So tell all about your operation, Alicia” Jenna said. “What about the original girls Cordelia lured in?”

“We were finishing setting up fetish sites where they could star, Miss Barbie,” Alicia answered.

“Like me at the DollHouse?” Jenna said.

“Yes, Miss Barbie,” the former college rival answered honestly as she looked at the floor in front of her.

“And Olivia? Was she a part of that?” Jenna asked.

“No, Miss Barbie,” Alicia said. “Her affair with my ex husband gave me half of everything he has forever. They are going to marry and have kids and stay out of our way.”

“I see,” Jenna said. “Olivia seems happy enough, even though she was a lesbian.”

“What else are you doing?” Jenna asked, taking a whip to the back of Alicia.

“Thank you Miss Barbie!” Alicia replied, a large welt forming on her back as tears formed in her eyes.

“We are using the employees of Lancer Tech as whores or escorts or slaves when they go on vacation,” Veronica said. “When they get on the plane to go home they only remember having a wonderful vacation.”

“Intriguing idea,” Jenna said, circling the whip before cracking it on the back of Veronica, back with her rubber panties and dildoes in place.

“Thank you Miss Barbie!” Veronica shouted through the pain of the deep welt beginning on her back.

“I like that,” Jenna said. “And what about Cordelia?”

“We control her, Miss Barbie,” Alicia said.

“Well, I did set something off before Instructress got both of us,” Veronica said, her teeth gritted in pain.

“Oh? Do tell, I do have a score to settle with that bitch too…” Jenna said, placing nipple clamps on Alicia.

“Well I have her now addicted to doing that little white powder,” Veronica said. “She will slowly descend into a full fledged addict with no way out. Rehab won’t ever work, the cycle just continues.”

“That’s pure evil,” Jenna said, placing the same type of nipple clamps on Veronica. “But that is far worse than any punishment I could think of. She will lose everything, and in a much worse, much slower way than I did.”

Jenna tightened the clamps on Alicia, who winced.

“Well done, Veronica,” the bad bitch commended as she turned up the panties vibrations.

No sooner had the clamps been tightened than the Instructress woke up.

“Well if it isn’t my savior,” Jenna teased. “Who am I to you?”

“You are Miss Barbie, you must be obeyed,” Instructress replied upon regaining consciousness.

“Tell me, how do you feel about training subs who are not willing?” Jenna asked.

“I won’t do it,” Instructress replied.

“Excellent,” Jenna laughed as she untied Instructress. “Veronica, Alicia, do you want to be trained as slaves?”

“No,” the women said in unison, as they knelt, hands holding up their breasts, welts evident.

“Instructress, you will train them as slaves before they go to prison,” Jenna said. “Pain and humiliation slaves, you will train them because I am telling you to. What will you do with these non willing trainees?”

“I will train them, Miss Barbie,” Instructress said.

“I know you will,” Jenna said. “When you finish with them for the day, come to my home, we have more to discuss.”

“Yes, Miss Barbie,” Instructress said, as she took the whip from her new Miss and swung it in a circle.

Veronica and Alicia stayed kneeling as the whip circled them.

Crack!

The first strike hit Veronica right in the breast, right on the left nipple clamp. Jenna turned up the vibration in the panties.

Crack!

The same location, same velocity then struck Alicia in the same spot.

Jenna walked over to Alicia, and pulled her hair to make her look up at her.

“I should train you myself,” Jenna said. “But I might make you like Cordy.”

Alicia looked up and saw Jenna’s eyes and was truly scared.

“Or I might end up killing you…” the Barbie look alike said, tossing the hair out of her hand with disdain, turning to Instructress.

“Good girl, Instructress,” Jenna said. “Give your Mistress a kiss now.”

Instructress moved to Jenna, and kissed her passionately on the lips, until Jenna broke the kiss.

“Good girl,” Jenna said. “Train them hard. There is not enough pain in the world for them in my eyes. Just don’t kill them, they need to go to prison. Make Alicia write her confession. When it’s complete, make her cum at the realization she’s spending life in prison….”

“Yes Miss Barbie,” Instructress replied, resuming her work with the whip, striking twice on each of them.

Jenna left Instructress to her work and headed for her next stop, smiling at the turn of events.

“Lancer Tech,” Jenna thought as she entered the front door and was greeted by the receptionist. “I think I might like owning this place…”

“Hello, Miss Roberts,” the receptionist said, knowing she had been at the office of Cordelia Lance many times. “Is Miss Lance expecting you?”

“No, but I definitely have a surprise for her,” Jenna said, rolling a suitcase alongside her.

‘Oh…” the receptionist said, staring at Jenna’s boobs.

“So I’ll go right up, ok sweetie?” Jenna said, giving the girl a perfect view.

‘Oh…ummm ok Miss Roberts,” the shy and nervous young woman said.

Jenna entered the elevator and shot right into Cordelia’s private office, where the preoccupied Cordelia Lance sat at her desk.

“Hey Cordy,” Jenna said. “Looks like you have a new hobby.”

Cordelia looked up from her desk chair, and in her drug induced haze didn’t reply.

“Looks like a lot of fun for you,” Jenna said, pointing to the mirror on the desk and a half filled small bag of white powder. “That’s a lot for you to start with….”

Jenna walked over to Cordelia and opened the case, taking out a collar and leash which she had no trouble placing on the neck of the woman who literally made her into a living doll.

“That’s a good little addict,” Jenna teased, cuffing the arms of the CEO behind her back and around the back of her chair, leaving her right in place with no way to escape.

Bad bitch Barbie, still in black, ripped the shirt off Cordelia then cut away the woman’s bra with scissors from her own desk.

“Payback is a bitch,” Jenna said, taking a riding crop and swinging it and connecting with Cordelia at full force, causing a welt to develop. The transformed woman smiled as she was getting payback on the woman who created this new version of her.

“And so am I….”

* * *

“I’m here, Miss Barbie,” Instructress said as she walked into the small apartment Jenna still rented.

“Great! Come, pet,” Jenna said, holding out her hands. “Come to your Mistress.”

Instructress slowly and nervously walked over to Jenna, still in her stunning all black outfit.

“Give your owner a kiss,” Jenna demanded.

Instructress took the hands of Jenna and gave her a kiss on the lips.

“You may speak freely, pet,” Jenna said with a laugh. “Where are those two bitches?”

“In their crates, Miss Barbie,” Instructress answered. “They definitely are sore from their training today, Miss.”

“I like that,” Jenna said, maniacal laugh following. “And how long before they are ready for confession?”

“Should not be much longer, Miss,” Instructress answered.

“Good,” Jenna replied. “You are adjusting well to your programming.”

Jenna uncoupled her right hand and slid it into the panties of Instructress, who was wet.

“This is what I like most,” Jenna said, as she unhooked her pants and slid them down.

“Kneel,” the newly minted Mistress ordered. “Your tongue is good for more than talking….”

“Yes, Miss Barbie,” the once seemingly invincible Instructress answered as she got to her knees and shuffled to her Miss to begin her important work.

“And to think, you wanted to put me under the VR tech…” Jenna said, a moan occurring from her mouth as Instructress began her talented work.

“This is much better, don’t you think…”

* * *

“You said they were ready.” Jenna said, smiling widely.

“It was time, Miss,” Instructress answered as she knelt before her owner.

In the recesses of her mind, Instructress recoiled, this was not who she desired to be, but she was doing as well as possible.

“Shhh… ohh look…” Jenna said, pointing to the television, pointing to the television as two separate photos, one each of Jenna and Veronica appeared on the screen.

“Volume up!” Jenna demanded.

“And in breaking news,” the anchorman started. “The slave traders were caught, and are awaiting transfer to maximum security prison….”

“”That’s it pet,” Jenna said, her voice quavering at Instructress ministrations.

Jenna watched the screen as it showed a picture of Cordelia Lance, as the Bad Bitch Barbie turned her attention to hear the newscaster.

“...has checked herself into the Desert Springs Treatment center reportedly for ‘fatigue’ according to her publicist…”

Jenna laughed and thought, “fatigue… that’s funny…”

Jenna pulled Instructress from between her legs just long enough to make a comment.

‘Thank you for rescuing me,” Jenna said with her 10,000 watt smile, her voice dripping with sarcasm. “This is so much better than what you wanted…”

Jenna then pushed Instructress’ head deeper in between her legs and smiled, lost in thought as she was thinking of how wonderful the last few weeks had been since the investigation and arrest of Alicia and Veronica, and the tailspin of poor Cordelia. She reveled in things as she took charge of the empire that was set up by Cordelia, then hijacked by Veronica and Alicia. The locations were operating smoothly under Jonathan Adler, the girls at the locations were rewired again to be happy and satisfied in their roles, and Instructress was trained properly to be the right hand to her new love and Mistress, Jenna Roberts. As she continued her contemplation of the role she now held as the talented Instructress worshiped her, she had a thought that she should throw Olivia a baby shower.

“That bitch Veronica was right,” Jenna said with her ever growing maniacal laugh.

Jenna smiled as she played with Instructress’ hair as she continued her adoration of her Mistress.

“It is really fucking good to be queen…”